Konrad Raab vs. Katsumi Yashidi
Konrad Raab vs. Katsumi Yashidi
Lighter on a pole match

2 RP Limit; no word limits
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, November 7, 2021
Meeting with another friend from Germany. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 1st November. (Off-Camera)

After his last few illegal street fights with multiple fighters to let all his anger out of his system, he leaves the fighting arena to urinate in the street. All the fights he had done to let every ounce of his anger out was exhausting, and he needed to drink after every single fight. Konrad came back after taking a leak for a minute to get his pay from the organiser. Konrad would place the money in his pocket while celebrating all of his wins, even if he had been busted open quite a few times.

The smile appears on his face as he feels a lot better about himself, and he looks at the crowd, clapping and applauding him for the vicious and brutal fights he had, even if he was pouring with so much blood. He loved every minute of the fighting because he had grown for a lot of violence and passion for it.

As he walked past the crowd, he saw a familiar face in the crowd, someone he also knew that had been a part of Konrad's first-ever wrestling match back in two thousand and twelve, someone who's also very close to Konrad, Thomas Dangel. He shook his head at Konrad, knowing what he was doing was illegal. As they turned around the corner together, Konrad forced Thomas against the wall and said this.

Konrad Raab: "If you fucking tell anyone what I've been doing outside of professional wrestling, you'll be dead."

Thomas Dangel: "OK, your secret is safe with me. I wasn't expecting that greeting from you at all."

Konrad Raab: "Because I didn't think you'd be here to watch me do illegal street fighting, a place where I can feel free and not be restricted to anything I do. It makes me feel better after the hell I've gone through the last few years. Now, we'll talk more at home, and as I told Elton, this situation is nothing like two thousand and twelve."

Thomas Dangel: "Oh, I know it's not, but I want more answers about a girl you're seeing."

Konrad Raab: "As I said, we discuss that and everything else back at my home."

Thomas got a little shaken with Konrad, angry at him, but it was for Konrad's safety measure to make sure his friend didn't go home and tell everyone what he does outside of wrestling that could lead him to get arrested. Konrad fist-bumped the fighters he fought and went straight back to his large apartment. Konrad allowed Thomas into his home and closed the door behind him. They went to sit in his living room, something Thomas wasn't expecting, let alone that he had divorced from Fizz. Thomas jumps straight into it.

Thomas Dangel: "When I came to California to see you, I was told by Fizz you moved out, and you both aren't together anymore. What's your deal?"

Konrad Raab: "The deal was Fizz cheated on me with a motorcycle dude long before I sought revenge on her with Minerva. So we're divorced and want nothing to do with one another. By the way, don't even go there about the age differences. I don't give a fuck what anyone says regarding that because the love I have for Minerva is fucking real."

Thomas Dangel: "I wasn't aware of Fizz cheating on you, but of course, she wouldn't have told me anyway. OK, I won't discuss the age differences; the love for Minerva is there for sure."

Konrad Raab: "What the fucking idiots of wrestling don't realise is there's a lot more to what you see on camera. I've known and trained Minerva to be a wrestler since two thousand and sixteen. She saw me as a father figure, and I always fancied her since that time. I couldn't do anything because I was with Fizz and was committed to her. The fact is I've enjoyed every minute of listening to her advice. She has been spot on with her assessment on me, and my lack of progress and I was sick of sitting on it."

It was very different to two thousand and twelve days where Konrad wanted to be an asshole about things, running his mouth while being a non-wrestler, risking to be fired that Konrad couldn't come back from. Still, now he was a fully-fledged professional wrestler, and there wasn't anyone who could stop him, and the risk of being fired was a lot lower than when he was a non-wrestler. Thomas still was utterly lost from what Konrad's saying.

Thomas Dangel: "What do you mean your sick of sitting on something?"

Konrad Raab: "Thomas, before the title match against Holly and Crystal, do you remember the last time I had a title shot on a PPV event in SupremeCW?"

Thomas Dangel: "Two thousand and eighteen?"

Konrad Raab: "No, two thousand and sixteen. Now, I'm on a warpath of getting a solo's title shot on a PPV because I've only had one out of million chances I've had, and that was also back in two thousand and sixteen. Do you think relying on the fans, getting their support, kissing babies and doing everything for SupremeCW was getting me anywhere? No, it didn't. I had to do something about it, and that's why my anger fucking exploded."

Thomas Dangel: "I know about your dad and what he has done to you; I don't think we need to go there with that. However, Minerva, did she have the same situation as you on her father neglecting her?"

Konrad nodded directly in Thomas's eyes as he nodded his head back at Konrad.

Thomas Dangel: "Now I understand why you stood by with Minerva's actions, knowing if your dad was alive and if your bullies were wrestlers, you would've done the same thing of beating the shit out of them and causing them hell. I can ignore that. However, I can't ignore you for going to people's homes and wreak their lives. What are you doing, meeting your girlfriend's demands?"

Konrad Raab: "Because I wanted to make others suffer. Christ Thomas, I had been a fucking pushover since I broke out on my own and been mocked, pissed on by other wrestlers. I lost my fucking mind to a point I caused others hell. All I want to do is hurt wrestlers because of being beaten and tread on like a doormat in my past. Not any more."

Thomas Dangel: "There's no excuse for your actions. It made me sick what I saw you do to Sienna. I couldn't believe what you did and loved every minute of it. I thought to myself, Konrad would never torture a pregnant woman."

Konrad Raab: "She had it fucking coming, and so did Peyton as well. Being in The Jackals is what I needed to advance my career, and even if things slide off, I still will be a fucking asshole because bending the rules has helped me more than once with my career. I don't care who I hurt; I realised the truth that I was born to be a violent maniac."

Thomas feared Konrad was going in the path of being just like his dad but knew that Thomas, unlike Elton, was more intelligent. Thomas has seen Konrad with his eldest daughters and was very different from his dad, so  Thomas wouldn't bring that up.

Thomas Dangel: "I think you've lost your marbles with your behaviour. I agree, to wait for that long for a title shot on a PPV was way too long, and you should've done something a lot earlier."

Konrad Raab: "That's what Minerva and Luzia have said to me."

Thomas Dangel: "Luiza?"

However, he couldn't hide the fact from his best friend about Luiza, especially since Elton had met her already. When Konrad mentioned Luiza, it would lead to even more questions as Konrad got up from the sofa and went into the kitchen. He sat down with a metal bottle of water and gave Thomas a can of diet coke.

Konrad Raab: "Luiza is another girlfriend I have, and yes, Minerva set me updating her as well, and I'm enjoying every minute with it. Felt like I'm not restricted anymore and never felt better being in relationships with two wonderful women in my life."

Thomas Dangel: "You one lucky bastard. However, what's with the gimp clothes you wear. Like I don't recall you ever wearing them in your past."

Konrad Raab: "I haven't, but it was Minerva's idea for me to serve and attend to her needs which I've done effectively well; until now, that is, and I will see her on Thursday to resolve the hostility we have. I admit I am lucky to have two women in my life."

Thomas Dangel: "I got to be honest, I'm glad I've come here because you needed a friend to talk to and yeah, I admit, you scared me with your anger, but good news for you is I retired from my job in Germany, and I will be living in America permanently since Elton can't. I got Anthony and Steven coming over to talk to you shortly as well."

Konrad Raab: "I guess you lot haven't forgotten about my wrestling debut against Vantage in two thousand and twelve. It's perfect timing as I want all of you to watch my tenth-anniversary match whenever I have it with SupremeCW."

Thomas places his thumbs-up, knowing Konrad had got the valid point on why his German friends were suddenly coming over a lot and visiting him, due to April being a few months away now and how vital it was for all of his friends to come and see him wrestle. His family as well, except for his mum, who was too old to travel aboard.

Thomas Dangel: "I know it's early, but we should've been there a lot more for you. But I know I will be when I've just brought a house in Chicago. You'll be seeing me a lot more often, checking up on you. Oh, and I would love to meet your girlfriends too."

Konrad Raab: “Oh you will. For now, I need you to leave. I want to relax and rest on my own for the rest of the day. Plus, I got to face against this dumb fucking bitch who I stole a lighter from and has been bugging me non fucking stop about it."

Thomas Dangel: "I also have a feeling you got a girl coming over too."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, Luiza Doe, but I still need this time to myself before she gets home. I'll see you soon. Congratulations on buying a home here. Bet it's not as big as this."

Thomas Dangel; "Far from it as I don't have a girlfriend or kids. Just home for me. I got to go to the hotel and rest myself."

Thomas got up from the sofa, and Konrad did as well; they walked towards the front door, and Konrad opened it to let Thomas out, and he opened the gates. When he walked out of the gates, Konrad closed the gates and the doors. He walks back into his home and relaxes with the television on with a previous NASCAR race. 

There was a secret nobody apart from his kids and wrestlers in another company he works knew about, with Konrad having a lot of involvement with the series. After the race had finished, Luiza came home, and they went upstairs to do what they had to do as a couple.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva and Konrad resolve their issues together. Everglades, Florida. Thursday 4th November. (Off-Camera)

As Konrad arrived at Everglades campsite via a taxi with a small suitcase, because he wasn't able to wear his wrestling gear and Minerva's servant clothes on the plane. Konrad went into the public bathroom to change his regular jumper, shirt, boxer shorts, jeans, socks and shoes into his gimp clothes. He places all his traditional clothes in the suitcase, along with a small present Konrad always gets for his girl. Konrad slightly shakes, knowing Minerva wasn't over the moon with him.

He glazes at the sun, shining at his body, including his eyes, scratching his head, sighing before he knocks on the caravan door of Minerva's place. It has been some time he'd pop a visit to Minerva's caravan home. The door opens to see an older lady at the door, someone Konrad had briefly met before, but not knowing her very well, as Minerva's auntie.

Konrad Raab: “I need to speak to Minerva.”

Auntie Azalea: "I don't know if she wants to speak to you. She's so angry at you."

Konrad Raab: "That's why I'm here to talk to her. I'm not leaving until Minerva, and I have spoken."

Auntie Azalea: "I see what I can do, but I won't hesitate to tell you to leave and call the police if Minerva doesn't want you around."

Azalea slams the door right in Konrad's face as he sits on a bench outside the caravan, hoping he can resolve things he needs to do with his girlfriend. It didn't take very long for Minerva to go outside and see Konrad sitting on the bench. She goes over to him as Konrad shakes just a bit.

Minerva: "Get your ass in the sex dungeon right now."

Konrad nodded, sighing in relief that Minerva was willing to see Konrad, even when Konrad didn't phone or contact Minerva to see her. Konrad closed the caravan door and left his luggage near the door before going downstairs to the sex dungeon room. Konrad felt a breeze in the sex dungeon, putting his head down, looking at the ground in shame. Minerva locked the sex dungeon door up, and she shook her head at Konrad sitting on the bed.

Minerva: "You know the rules; you don't sit on my bed until you deserve to be there."

Konrad stood up and went on the black X trapped wall for Minerva to put the straps on Konrad's entire body, as Konrad looked directly into her eyes, trying not to look at her body, although it was hard for Konrad since it had been a little while he's come to Minerva. Minerva got her whipping stick out and shoved the pointy feather top part directly in Konrad's face.

Minerva: "You have been nothing but a disappointment since you agreed to serve me. You haven't been doing your fucking job. Instead, you've been useless and not taken any care of me."

Konrad Raab: "I know, but you have to understand Minerva, I had to do things for myself for a little bit. It was killing me of waiting for so long on getting a title shot on a PPV event. So I had to do something about it."

Minerva: "While not giving a fuck about me in the process."

Konrad knew that had been the case, especially with the Twitter stuff that he wasn't allowed to see her for two weeks, but those have passed. Konrad felt angry about many things, but part of his anger was because of the treatment he had caused Minerva.

Konrad Raab: "I'll be honest, when you smiled at Tsunami after beating my ass in the ring, I was livid at you. It felt like you were going to betray me for him and got so worried losing you that I lost it."

Minerva: "You're fucking stupid if you thought I was going to throw your ass over the bridge for Tsunami. I did that because it's part of your punishment, as you very well know and also because I could depend on him to lead us the way to win Trios. You didn't think I was cheating, did you?"

Konrad Raab: "No, but the smile showed you enjoyed me being beaten. I lost my fucking mind. I even offered to take Chris Cannon out of action by facing him in the match again to take back Tombstone from him for you along with your father, who deserves to be brutally beaten as well, but you said we wouldn't do anything."

Minerva: "You sure as fuck haven't shown me you care about me the last few weeks. You've only cared about yourself. I said my reasons why and don't think I've had heart attacks with your bitch fests on Twitter because some of the things you've said to people have been stupid."

Minerva smacks the whipping stick right across Konrad's face, brutally as she could, leaving significant red marks on his face, especially when he brought up Chris Cannon and Tombstone stuff. Konrad breathes in and out, nodding his head. But even if he knew the answer, he was going to say it.

Konrad Raab: "I don't feel like anyone has been defending me from Lucas Knight, who's been nothing than a bastard to me this entire time."

Minerva: "Because you have acted fucking stupid on there. Granted, you stopped the arguments yourself the other day, but how do I know you aren't going to continue your petty fights on there?"

Konrad Raab: "The beat down you and Luiza gave me reminded me of not going over the top ever again. I'm finding other ways to use my anger, not on Twitter. I can only apologise for not doing my job, but I know it's not good enough."

Minerva: "Shut the fuck up, you useless waste of fucking space. I'm sure you wonder why I punched your ass on the floor. Because you deserved it for what you've done. I'm still mad at you for that. Until you clean up your fucking act and until you prove with actions, not words, I don't believe your bullshit."

Minerva digs her heels right down Konrad's groin with her high heel boots as she squeezes on them, full force with Konrad letting out a yelp from the bit of pain he felt downstairs as Konrad lifted his head, being completely defenceless to do anything. He wouldn't ever hit Minerva violently and viciously.

Konrad Raab: "Look, you know the hell I went through with not doing any title PPV matches for five years and done something about it because I got sick of waiting. What I told Elton was a lie. I'm doing illegal street fighting to get rid of my anger, and I'm enjoying it. I know we do fights backstage, and I've enjoyed them too, but I want more violence than just in the wrestling ring because I'm full of anger and need to let it out."

Minerva: "I understand why you'd lie to Elton, he could get the police onto you, and I don't want you to go to jail. I will keep that a secret because I didn't realise it helps you cope with anger, and I want you to continue doing that."

Konrad Raab: "I want to piledrive any wrestler's head on the floor if anyone hurts you or tries to. I wouldn't care if it gets me thirty days suspension because of how much our relationship means to me, along with making you happy. I've always worn this black rose necklace on my neck and have not taken it off once since I showed it to you. I know I've disobeyed you, and I'm not making that mistake ever again because you come before me."

Minerva: "The thing I like the most about you, despite you being fucking stupid on Twitter with your fake ass opinions, is you don't argue on what you did wrong. However, it's far too late for you to make anything up, and that's not because of the shit you did. I'm leaving SCW because I'm getting sick of this place with Cian treating me like shit."

Konrad nods, understanding that Minerva had been frustrated with SCW for a long time and hadn't gotten anywhere with her career. It still made Konrad afraid of losing Minerva as his girlfriend; the last chance of making things right had been dashed into a million pieces. However, as Minerva got close to Konrad, Konrad touched his heart, near enough being broken that Minerva wasn't going to be around, especially the latest discovery about himself as of late. That's to be discussed later on.

Konrad Raab: "I understand, and I agree, that biased piece of shit Cian has made everyone fucking ruin shit for us. Kandis and Tommy not teaming in the Trios, me not teaming with you in the Trios and being in the tournament as a whole, Drake getting injured. On top of Kandis not being in a PPV match is taking the fucking piss."

Minerva: "Do you know what this means? After the PPV, mutually, I have to break up with you. You'll no longer be my servant and my gimp. You're not even going to be a part of The Jackals anymore. You're on your own."

Konrad Raab: "I can't do this on my own, not without you. I don't want you to go."

Minerva: "You have to because I won't control you after Under Attack, and we won't have any romance anymore. However, that doesn't mean we can't be friends because after what you've done for me and how much you have listened. It would be hard for us to cut connections completely, more so when you're dating my sister. Luiza is now your only girlfriend, and she loves the hell out of you. However, if you need guidance with improving your wrestling skills or you want to talk, I'm always here."

Konrad crotched, shaking his head in disappointment after hearing that Minerva didn't want to be Konrad's girlfriend, especially all the fun he had with Minerva. But at least he could still be friends with Minerva. However, Konrad had a swerve that he needed to bring up to Minerva to enjoy a few nights.

Konrad Raab: "Minerva, before we go our separate ways, I got something to tell you about what happened to me in Germany I want to try out with you. I've already told Luiza, and she discovered that for herself before the Twitter ban."

Minerva: "I don't have time for your stupid games, Konrad. Tell me now."

Konrad Raab: "What happened was one morning in Germany, I woke up, and my sheets and bedding were extremely sticky, which is weird because I haven't had them since before I was with Fizz. But I also had a massive boner down there. It happened for days and even when I came back from Germany too. No more tablets to get boners now. I can function like a real man again."

Minerva had a massive smile on her face after hearing the story from Konrad that he could get boners at any point during their sexual encounters. Minerva realises why Konrad was scared of Minerva leaving wrestling and not wanting to be his girlfriend anymore. Still, she had to do what was best for her life.

Minerva: "I never thought that could be possible for you at your age, but even I have to say wow. I'm glad it's happened because of me making your life happier."

Konrad Raab: "Me too. As soon as we kiss romantically, I will immediately get a boner. Please, let me fuck you for the last time because I want you to experience this discovery on myself to prove I'm not bullshitting about this. Can I call you Minnie now?"

Minerva: "Yes, you can, my Sexy Schnitzel. Now can you promise me that we can be friends after we've done this?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, of course, we can still be friends. I'll be by your side if you need anything. Is it possible that I can stay here tomorrow as well? I can't function being on my own, knowing it's my ex-wife's birthday and trust me, if I'm kicked to the streets tomorrow, I will do something that will send me to prison."

Minerva: "Of course you can stay tomorrow as well as I fully understand. Now since you promised you'd be friends with me, we'll have these sex sessions for the last time. Then after that, you have Luiza all to yourself and will be a part of your life forever. Let's make the last two nights to remember for the pair of us."

Konrad nodded as he only wanted to enjoy the last two nights with Minerva. Minerva gets right up close to Konrad's face. For the first time in a few weeks and for the last time ever in their lives, they turn the lights off and get right down to it. Minerva releases the chains from Konrad, and they start kissing romantically in the bed. After a while, Minerva finally discovers what Konrad meant as Minerva giggles due to Konrad moaning so loudly, more than he has ever done before.

Minerva: "Damn, you weren't lying about your boner popping up without the tablets, fucking massive, that is."

There's nothing else other than the noises they were making during their lovemaking time they were having, acting like it was the first few times Konrad and Minerva met, especially with their problems resolved, for now. They go at it for two hours before they go straight off to bed in the sex dungeon, and they close their eyes to sleep together, with Konrad having his arms around Minerva the majority of the night. 

They repeat the same methods the next day as well. However, when Konrad realises that he hadn't thanked Minerva the next day and as she wakes up, Konrad already had his things packed to leave Minerva's home.

Konrad Raab: "Thank you for everything you've done for me, and thank you for allowing me to stay here last night. Now I go and spend time with my permanent girlfriend, Luiza Doe."

Konrad pours a few tears in his eyes, knowing it was the last time after the Elimination Chamber that Konrad Raab would be going in his path by himself as a professional wrestler in SCW. It still was hard, but he could forever remember the times he had with Minerva when he dated her. He leaves the caravan pass in the caravan and picks his suitcase up to head towards Orlando, meeting Luiza, heading to a hotel room together for the rest of the day.

-----------------------------------

Time to destroy Lexy's bodyguard bitch. Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 3rd November (On-Camera)

Back at his videos home that he hadn't used for a week now, Konrad smiled, seeing the same exact blood, skeletons, screams of hunted ghosts in the abandoned home. Of course, while everything, including the red paint plastic container, was the same, but what wasn't was pieces of burnt equipment, especially he held the lighter he stole from Katsumi Yashidi. 

Another thing was the video was going to be very different from the previous entries. Unlike his other opponents where they only spoke English, Konrad knew Japanese very well and there were going to be subtitled below the video as well. Konrad didn't have any information on Katsumi on what she was going to say without being behind Lexy. Didn't have any matches so he felt very limited. However, he could go by with the events that happened on the shows recently. Konrad begins to speak.

Konrad Raab (In Japanese): “Oh look at how pathetic Katsumi has been the last few shows, trying to be addicted to getting my attention and attempting to get me to respond to her tweets. Only they failed because to be frank, I don't see anything special with you. How can I see it when you've not bothered to have a single match since Rise To Greatness for the tag titles you never fucking deserved. People like you piss me off to be in that situation because Ace had a title match.”

The downside of Konrad being so brutal was he didn't view anybody as a threat and that was slightly changing with the match mostly because he had to since he had such limited material to go on. Konrad laughed, licking his lips as if he could taste the slithering blood in his mouth and closing his eyes to smell the burnt rubber from tyres.

Konrad Raab (In Japanese): “Of course, I don't know how to prepare for you because you haven't shown any commitment to actually want to wrestle anyone. I can't say anything else with your limited wrestling skills because everything with you is a weakness and the only thing you have on me is your agility. I admire the fight of a harmless puppy because you haven't done shit to take this lighter away from me. I wonder why you've been more bark than bite? Why haven't you attempted to attack me if you wanted this lighter so badly?"

Konrad relaxes for a moment, letting the words sink in, even if only Katsumi could understand Konrad at this point, not even Minerva or Luiza if they were there would've understood Konrad. He smirks before he pours red paint over himself. He continues to smell burnt rubber, giving one huge sniff.

Konrad Raab (In Japanese): “You've been a good puppy, hiding behind your worthless gutless manager who talks so much shit, but is afraid to get in the ring. Managers should not talk shit to other wrestlers. She sucks at promoting you since nobody has given any reason to notice you. I've been causing you so much hell backstage. You tried so hard to call me names like river baka when you are the biggest one of all. You haven't done shit and your words are harmless. You're not hated in this match, I'm far more hated than you and I've delivered how much of a ruthless bastard I can be.”

Konrad closes his eyes as he imagines the blood, screams, hearing of the bones snapping and of course, causing burns to his opponent.

Konrad Raab (In Japanese): “Screaming for the lighter makes you fucking stupid. All you've done is stop me from causing you further damage and there will be no limits with me, there will be nothing you can do to get me to grab the lighter and set you alight because your inexperience in the ring will fucking cost you this match. Do I view you as a threat? Because I don't know what you can do in the ring, yes, but I will make things so difficult that you'll be no match for me. You wouldn't be able to stand the pain I will cause to your pathetic pretty face you'll suffer from a lot of scars and blood pouring out of your face.”

Konrad licks his lips, laughing at his opponent and although Konrad sounded very different to his usual English speech. However, it still was a benefit to him for this match. Even more so when he looked back on his Twitter notifications, he still laughed.

Konrad Raab (In Japanese): “All the threats you've stated on Twitter have been a waste of your god damn time. Saying you'll give me birthday beats when you didn't do a damn thing to deliver that promise. You're one pathetic sad little girl who Lexy sent out just for you to face me in the ring because Lexy is a coward. She hides behind you on the thought of her lack of tits which means guts in female language because fucks like you know nothing about having guts. You tried to interrupt in a match, but it backfired and went to attack me, only the guards got there first. But I can only imagine the weak punches, kicks and weak moves you'll do to me. I can be extremely deadly.”

Konrad only laughs without being serious, although as usual, he was always angry as he shakes his fist in a twisted moment of thoughts.

Konrad Raab (In Japanese) “So deadly that you wouldn't want to face me in the ring every again in your career. I smell a burnt body when it comes to Under Attack, making you feel pain in more ways than one. I will break a bone in your fucking arm so you can't do anything. I will bust you open wide with and without weapons. I will show you why you should never fuck with me. I will show you why I'm a fucking ruthless machine. Most importantly, I will fucking end your career before it even begins when your broken body will be left in the ring for the paramedics to send you straight to the hospital because you deserve to be completely fucked, especially if it's to send Lexy a message for her to fight me instead of being a cowardly bitch.”

Konrad still laughing, although he knew Katsumi was going to bring up a valid point about the challenge. He got up and sat next to the burnt rubber.

Konrad Raab (In Japanese): “Before you call me a coward for not challenging you. For one I couldn't respond and two, when I was going to, the match got announced so you can't be a river Baka to call me a coward. I can't wait to end you and can't wait to show that wrestlers like you don't belong here. Well, fucking done for costing your team the tag titles because of your lack of experience it's going to backfire on your rotten ass because I'm better than you and I will fucking crush you like an annoying bug you are."

There was one more short pause from Konrad as he drinks a small bottle of water before continuing for the last time.

Konrad Raab (In Japanese): "You're in danger from me because I can do things you're incapable of doing like throwing you around like a ragdoll, tearing your hair off and causing the flesh to pour from your disgusting body. I will burn fleshes of from you. If you burn me, it makes no difference because I've felt burns before, but you haven't and you aren't shit. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Gimp because you are well and truly fucked when I climb the pole to get the lighter and burn you alight.”

Konrad poured more paint on himself during the video along with sitting next to the burnt rubber as he goes outside and farther away from the abandoned home and sets the grass on fire and decides to leave it as the fire was going nowhere near his home before walking away back to his home.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.