Crystal Zdunich vs. Derek Adonis
2 RP limit

3500 word max per RP 

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, December 8, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Zdunich. Her hair is wrapped into a tight ponytail. She looks deep into the heart of the camera as she has an evil expression on her face.

“Long behold what’s going on all of you fucking losers out there. Just in case you might not realize it or you have forgotten who I am. My name is Crystal Zdunich. I am the Burning Rose. I am the woman who will do whatever it takes to grow and just in case you might be confused in seeing me. You don’t need to look any further. I am one of the women that you might see on the Splat series the wife as the writer. What that means in a nutshell is that I am a star and my name deserves to be in big bright lights…”

Crystal nods her head with a grin as she continues to speak.

“I know it might be rough seeing what I have gone through these past couple of months but to be honest I was dealing with a lot of personal shit in my life. I had separated myself from my wife and things with Alexandra really weren’t where they needed to be. I had to find some clarity and because of such my mind was fucked in many ways. This past week I felt like I had finally decided to let everything go. I just didn’t care anymore…”

Crystal chuckles as she speaks some more.

“It felt so good to throw that tantrum by ringside. You want to know why I threw it?! It’s because there was a serious lack of respect. Nobody in this fucking company respects me for the athlete that I know I am. Everybody was so damn quick to just throw me aside. They were quick to call me mean names such as forehead and it gets irritating. It’s a bunch of bullshit. I know I deserve so much better than that. After all I was the woman who had risen up to win the television Championship. I was also the woman who had earned her shot at the Adrenaline Championship. I have what it takes to make people give a fuck and I have ZERO fucks on what shortcuts I have to take in order to get what I want. That tantrum was merely just the start and there will be so much more…”

Crystal points right at the camera.

“Derek Adonis I feel like we have been down this road before and I am tired of being on the same fucking road over and over. Win, lose, or even draw I am getting my respect this week. I will destroy more shit and will tell the whole world to shove it as I get what I want. See you soon loser. It’s time to set this entire world on fire…”
[Image: oKjPNn8.jpg]