I love AJ Allmendinger.
ooc: 1 of 2 

=================

==========
December 4th, 2021
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

Ever since defeating Katie Steward on Breakdown in mid-November, Glory Braddock has been eyeballing another opportunity at the SCW World Championship.  The British Bombshell had a taste of the SCW World Championship back in the gauntlet match when she won it from Bree Lancaster but then lost it to the very next opponent, Chris Cannon.  Was she technically a former SCW World Champion?  Yes.  But that wasn’t enough to satisfy the desire for gold.  If anything it made her desire even more intense, it made her all the most focused on climbing the ladder and regaining the championship that she had held for a few brief minutes.  Unfortunately The British Bombshell is currently on the outside looking in; coming up champion Cid Turner defends against Selena Frost.  Then there is one more Breakdown before the end of the year show when the fan voted challenger will receive a world title shot.  And while she has made her intentions known, Glory also recognizes that she must continue to win, continue to defeat tough opponents like Katie Steward, in order to prove her worth and earn her way into title contention.

And that’s where Brittany Lohan comes in.  Lohan is currently known as the former bodyguard of Kennedy Street, who is still being paid by Street to take out Cid Turner.  That’s what brought about this next match for Glory Braddock against Brittany Lohan.  A fight broke out between the two as Glory took issue with Lohan’s willingness to do the dirty work for Kennedy Street, to take out Cid Turner.  But the history of Glory Braddock and Brittany Lohan runs deep.  They have battled before on multiple occasions, they have teamed before on multiple occasions.  If Glory wants an opponent that will challenge her like no other, she need look no further than Brittany Lohan.  Unlike Steward, who Glory has only fought once or twice, Lohan has shared the ring with Braddock more than anyone else in professional wrestling.  Lohan knows, possibly better than anyone else, how Glory operates.  And that is what makes this a great challenge and, hopefully, a victory over Lohan will bring Glory closer to a world title opportunity.

Before Braddock can focus on the challenges of her in ring career she has to deal with the challenges of her other, corporate career.  Owning a successful company and being a full time wrestler is a tough task and to handle that heavy weight and responsibility, The British Bombshell lately has tried to be more hands off in running her company.  She has allowed and trusted her executives directly below her in the chain of command to run things so that she could focus on her very active wrestling career.  But she has been summoned to meet with her corporate Board of Directors.  They require an update on the management of the company, Glorious Golden Enterprises.  Why they require Glory’s presence and voice specifically is hard to say.  But after many clashes with the Board, Glory has learned not to reject their requests.  But if she must deal with the Board of Directors then she will deal with them on her turf.  So instead of meeting them at the Charlotte headquarters, she has paid for them to fly down to the Miami headquarters.

Braddock is walking through the halls of the Miami corporate headquarters for Glorious Golden Enterprises.  Glory is dressed nicely, dressed to impress in a pink two piece jacket and lace dress with matching pink high heeled leather pumps. Despite her disdain for dealing with the Board of Directors, she knows that she must put on a good, strong front, and that she must at least appear to be pleasant.  Besides, Glory is confident that this will work out; thus a warm, friendly smile is etched across her face.  The beautiful blonde approaches her secretary, a brunette young lady who is stationed in front of her office.

“Hi, Stacy.  How are you?”

“I am doing well, Ms. Braddock.”

“Has the meeting begun yet?”

“Yes.” The secretary says, nodding her head. “As you requested, the meeting began without you.  They went into recess briefly but reconvened when they were told you had arrived.  Everyone is now back in the conference room waiting on your arrival.”

“Perfect.  Buzz them and tell them I’m on my way.”

“Will do, Ms. Braddock.”

Glory turns and walks on past her secretary’s desk.  The blonde walks on down the long hall until she finds a door marked ‘Conference Room’.  The British Bombshell gently pushes the door open and steps inside.  There she spots that indeed, just as her secretary said, everyone has arrived.  The entire Board of Directors are gathered around a large oval shaped table.  Sitting at one end of the table is the GCW President, the woman whom Glory typically trusts to run the company in her stead, Francis Taylor.  At the other end of the table is the minority shareholder of the company, Aurora Alan.  Glory makes eye contact with Aurora and smiles.  She is happy to have Aurora on her side.  Aurora is the youngest sister of Matthew Alan, the man who originally founded this company.  There are still those on this Board who support the Alan family and having Aurora on her side is a plus.

“Nice to see you have arrived, Ms. Braddock.” Sam Hopkins, the chairman of the board remarks with a stoic gaze.

“Apologies for getting here a little late, Sam.  Hopefully the report I have for the Board is worth it.”

“I hope it is.  We do have some questions for you once your report is over.  So since you are here, why don’t we go ahead and commence with your report and then go straight into questions from the Board.  Does that sound reasonable, Ms. Braddock?”

“Of course.” Glory answers, nodding her head. “First of all, our partnership, our friendship if you will, with my cousin’s modeling agency is still producing many fruits.  Both parties are profiting from this partnership.  But the one thing that is most important to me is the benefits to the people, and the young models are benefiting from this immensely, as we are giving them a lifeline and opportunities that they ordinarily would not have, specifically with our wrestling school.  As you know there is a history of models going into wrestling or wrestlers being models.  I have been asked to do photoshoots for various products in the past, myself.  So this symbiotic relationship is definitely proving helpful to our company.” Braddock points back towards President Francis Taylor. “And I thank our president, Francis, for bringing this great idea to my attention. In fact, I credit her for this entire endeavor, this entire project’s success.”

Braddock holds up three fingers. “We have recently had three more graduates of the Braddock Wrestling School in London, England get signed to very lucrative contracts with major promotions.  My own daughter, Melinda Braddock, has also made good use of her knowledge gained at the school by performing on the independent circuits in Europe.  All in all, this has brought about more exposure of our company and our products, and what I imagine is important to you, the Board of Directors, our profit is up.  We are making money, ladies and gentlemen of the Board.  The news from all aspects of the company is nothing but positive.  With that said, I will take questions and address any potential concerns that you have at this time.”

“Ms. Braddock, would you please address the proposed health coverage?” The chairman, Sam Hopkins, asks.  Braddock nods her head.

“Well, Francis told me that you have all read the proposal, and packets containing the finer details of the proposal have been passed out weeks in advance.  You have all had plenty of time to review what it entails.  So I am sure you have already seen that this health coverage will come with little to no cost to this company and will in effect provide full health coverage to each and every one of our employees.  And in this day and age when health is so important, when some hard working people find it difficult to get coverage, I am proud to say that our company will give full health coverage to everyone who works for us, from the top of the food chain like those of us in this room all the way to part timers like janitors and maintenance people.”

Hopkins sighs and shakes his head. “All of what you said sounds good but unfortunately it does not get to the root of the concern we have regarding this particular proposal you have brought before us.”

Braddock has been trying to hide the frustration she has with the Board of Directors but right now, in this moment, she cannot help but roll her eyes. “What is the problem, then?  What is wrong with universal health coverage for everyone at this company?  I would have thought that would be something everyone could get behind.”

“We can get behind that, Ms. Braddock, that isn’t the problem.  The concern of this board is not about the health coverage itself, because as you said it is a wonderful proposal and it appears to work out.  Our concern has to do with the individual who shall be providing this coverage; namely, your ex-boyfriend, Thomas Gage.”

“I see.” The British Bombshell expected this controversy to get brought up but she still does not like it.  She sighs out of frustration. “Look, I get it.  It does look awkward that here I am working with my ex-boyfriend.  And I will not lie, I will not hide the truth, because more than likely the rumors have probably spread around by now.  Yes, Thomas and I broke up on very bad terms.  He did abandon me the moment he got me pregnant with my oldest daughter, Melinda.  But I can assure you, Mr. Hopkins, and everyone else on this Board, that I harbor no ill will with Thomas nor is there anything romantic between the two of us.  This relationship between Thomas and myself is purely professional.  It is a working relationship.  He offered a service to this company and I accepted the service, because I felt the service would be beneficial to our employees.”

There is a tense pause as Braddock scans the room.  She is trying to get a read off of the Board members but all of them have great poker faces, none of them are tipping their hand.  Braddock finally turns her attention back to chairman Sam Hopkins, waiting on his reply.  After a tense pause Hopkins smiles and nods his head.

“That’s the only assurance we needed, Ms. Braddock.  Thank you for your time.”

“It was my pleasure, Sam.”

“And with that said, I say we recess, reconvene in one hour, and then finish this meeting.”

After Hopkins says this, the other Board members get up and slowly make their way out of the room.  Francis Taylor, the President of the company, flashes Glory a thumbs up, signaling that she felt things went well.  For Glory’s part she is glad this is over.  At least, she thought it was over.  She spots the minority shareholder, Aurora Alan, approaching her with a concerned look on her face.  What could Aurora want?

“Hello, Glory.”

“Aurora.” Glory says, nodding her head. “Are you doing good, mate?”

“I’m doing great, actually.  But, uh, I wanted to check on you real quick while we are in recess.  Are you ok?”

“Of course I’m ok.” Glory says.  Braddock smiles broadly. “Didn’t you just hear?  We’re making great profits, we’re helping people, and we’re providing those who work for us with full health coverage.”

“I’m not talking about this company.” Aurora pokes Glory on the chest. “I’m talking about you.  How are you doing?”

“What are you getting at, mate?” Glory asks, studying Aurora skeptically.

“I’m not dumb, Glory.  You can fool people Sam and the other Board members but you can’t fool me.  I saw that look on your face when you were asked about Thomas Gage.  That question shook you to your core.  It bothered you.  Dare I say, it upset you.  And, quite frankly, I want to know why.”

“Why?  Do you think you found some weakness in me that you want to exploit?  Does the board want to exploit a weakness it thinks it found?”

“Does everything have to be like that, Glory?” Aurora asks.  “Does everything have to be a conspiracy against you?  Maybe, just maybe, I am genuinely concerned about you.”

Braddock heard those words but isn’t sure she should trust Aurora.  But then she looks into Aurora’s eyes and sees the sincerity upon her face.  Glory sighs and shakes her head. “I…I’m sorry, mate.  I’m sorry I snapped at you like that.”

“It’s ok, Glory.” Aurora says, patting her on the back gently.

“I suppose you’re right though.  The question did shake me up a little bit.”

“Why?”

“Look, I am very happily married to my husband Kurt.  I love him.  I betrayed his trust once and nearly ruined our marriage.  We made up and I wouldn’t dare risk betraying his trust again.  So I can assure you that I am in no way interested in renewing a romantic relationship with Melinda’s father.  I am not interested in Thomas Gage.”

“But what about Thomas?”

“That’s the problem.” Braddock admits. “I believe in my heart of hearts that Thomas still wants to win me back.  I am convinced that Thomas is still possessive of me.”

“What makes you say that?”

“Remember RDK?”

“The creep who was threatening our company?  Francis told me about him in private.”

“Yes, well I was going to try and handle him on my own.  But Thomas found out, tracked us down, and practically bullied RDK into submission.   He intimidated RDK into backing off.  And he didn’t do it out of concern for the company.  He did it because he loves me.  He said as much himself.”

“Wow…” Aurora sighs, trying to take it all in.  She watches as Glory takes a seat at the table.  Aurora walks over and sits down next to her.  Aurora stares deep into Glory’s eyes and she can tell that The British Bombshell is visibly troubled.  “How is this affecting Melinda?”

“I have no clue.  But I suspect Melinda would rather have us back together.” A tear rolls down her cheek. “She won’t even call Kurt ‘dad’, despite the fact that Kurt has been more of a father to her than that rat bastard of a father who ran out on us.”

“Well…” Aurora’s voice trails off “...uh, she doesn’t call Kurt dad but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything does it?”

“No, but couple that with the fact that she is staying with Thomas during her European wrestling tours.”

“What?!”

Braddock nods her head. “She used to stay with my sister, who currently owns the Braddock family homestead.  But my sister recently informed me that she is no longer staying with her.  I can only think of one other person with a home in Europe who could be housing her right now.”

“Ok, valid point.” Aurora places a comforting hand upon Glory’s shoulder. “I know it may be a difficult discussion to have, but maybe you should just talk this one out.”

“You mean talk to Melinda?”

“Not just her, but talk to Thomas as well.”

“I have tried to have this discussion with him, Aurora.  I have told him on many occasions that we cannot and will not have a romantic relationship ever again.  I have tried to emphasize that I am married to Kurt Logan now and that any relationship we once had is over.  But unfortunately Thomas seems to be ignoring everything I say.”

“But you have to keep trying, Glory.” Aurora insists.  “You know that you have to get him to accept the fact that you are not his girlfriend anymore.  You have to get him to accept the fact that you and him are no longer an item.  Not only for your sake but for Melinda’s, because if she IS staying with Thomas, then who knows what he may be telling her right now, who knows what he may be filling her head with.”

Braddock nods her head. “You’re right, of course.  I have to end this.  I have to talk to Thomas.”

The British Bombshell stands up, as does Aurora.  Braddock embraces Aurora in a tight hug. “Thank you, Aurora.  You have been a big help.”

“Don’t mention it.  I mean, our families haven’t always seen eye to eye, but you have always been a good person, an upstanding person, and quite frankly what you are trying to do for the people of this company by offering them full health coverage is great.  I would just hate to see that jeopardized by any ill will between you and Thomas.  At the same time, I don’t want that health coverage for all of them at the expense of you.  I don’t want to see you suffer at the hands of Thomas Gage just so our employees can get full health coverage.  So you get that situation straightened out before we finalize this health insurance coverage.”

“I will, mate.”

“Good.  And if you need me for anything, anything at all, just ask.”

“Thank you, mate.” Braddock nods her head. “But I’m afraid this is something that I may have to handle by myself.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
[Image: BRITT_copy.png]

[Image: DAWN.png]
OOC: 2 of 2.
============

==========
December 6th, 2021
North Wessex Downs
Off Camera
==========

It has been two days since Glory Braddock spoke to the Board of Directors and assured them that her relationship with her ex-boyfriend Thomas Gage was purely professional. She had to reassure Aurora Alan later on, who suspected that there was more to the story than what The British Bombshell had told the Board. As it turns out, Aurora was right on the money. While Braddock has no interest in anything beyond a professional working relationship with Thomas, Glory is concerned that Thomas does want more, that he does want a close romantic relationship. Glory truly believes that Thomas wants her back. The added complication to this is their daughter, Melinda Braddock, whom Glory suspects also wants Glory and Thomas to get back together. It makes sense, in a way; Glory and Thomas are Melinda’s parents. Glory has long doubted just how close Melinda and her step-father, Glory’s current husband Kurt Logan, really are considering the fact that Melinda does not call him father or dad. But then there is the news that Glory received from her sister Chastity; Melinda, who had been staying with Chastity while in London has now moved in with Thomas Gage. So to say that The British Bombshell is worried would be an understatement. But just like Aurora said, Glory has to deal with this sooner rather than later. She needs to handle this and make sure Thomas understands that he will never have Glory back again. He must be made to understand that their romantic relationship is over. And Glory must do so in such a way that she does not push Melinda away.

Initially the plan was for The British Bombshell to confront Thomas and Melinda by herself. But Kurt Logan insisted that he come along this time. So against her better judgment she has allowed her husband to come along. Braddock is driving the scenic country roads of England. It is gorgeous out here, it is a view that Braddock doesn’t get to see that often. But it is out here in this off the beaten path area of England where Thomas Gage calls home. And it is at his home, on his turf, where Braddock and Kurt will meet with Thomas.

Braddock is staring straight ahead, focusing only on the road because she is driving, but at the same time her mind is wandering as she thinks about the upcoming meeting. Her husband Kurt sits in the passenger’s seat. He looks over at Glory and smirks.

“Y’know, babe, I am glad you’re driving.”

“Pfft, you should be driving.” Glory scoffs. “I’m too damn tense.”

“Yes but you’re used to driving on the wrong side of the road.”

Braddock rolls her eyes. “You Americans are the ones who drive on the wrong side of the road, love.”

“We’ll agree to disagree.” Kurt says with a chuckle. He hopes Glory will laugh too but he gets no response. “Oh, come on, Glory, lighten up.”

“I know you’re trying to lighten the mood and I appreciate the gesture but there’s nothing that will make me feel at ease about this. In fact, I’m still convinced you coming along is a good idea.”

“I admit that I don’t exactly trust Thomas. I never trusted him.”

“Then why the hell were you so on board with me working with him on the health insurance coverage plan for my company? Why were you on board with him seeing Melinda?”

“Because he is her father.”

“You are her father.” Glory states sternly.

“I am her step-father. He is her biological father.”

“There’s more to being a father…or a mother, for that matter…than just genetics. You did more to raise her into the woman she is today than that rat bastard Thomas Gage.”

“Perhaps but he still her biological father and I believe Melinda has a right to get to know him if she wants to. She is an adult now, Glory. We cannot continue to treat her like a child. She has to be allowed to make her own decisions, even if we don’t like them.”

“She’s barely an adult.” Braddock points out angrily. “She just turned twenty one this past October.”

“Point is she is still an adult. You clinging onto her like this and trying to force your ways and your beliefs onto her will only serve to push her away. You know this.”

“Yeah, I know.” Braddock sighs deeply with a sense of regret as she knows all too well that Kurt is right. “Now hush up, mate. We’re here.”

The British Bombshell turns the car into a drive. A little ways down the drive and they pull up to a large home, which towers over the landscape and looks beautiful combined with the backdrop of the rolling hills and lush green grass that surround it. Braddock pulls the car to a stop. She exits, followed by Kurt. Glory stares up at the front door for a moment. Kurt then steps up next to her and clasps her hand tightly.

“Are you ready?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”

Braddock and Kurt walk up to the front door. Glory knocks on the door and waits. A few moments later and she can hear footsteps approaching from inside. The door unlatches and then opens. Braddock and Kurt are immediately met by Melinda Braddock, looking gorgeous decked out in a pink sparkly cocktail dress and heels.

“Wow, Mel, you look…” Glory chuckles “...you look great.”

“Thanks, mom.” Melinda embraces her mother in a tight hug. Then she turns to Kurt and hugs him as well.

“How have you been, kiddo?” Kurt asks.

“I’ve been doing good.”

“Why didn’t you tell us you were staying here, though?” Glory asks. “I shouldn’t have to find this stuff out from your aunt Chastity.”

“Can we not talk about this right here and now? My father is waiting for you in the living room.”

Glory hates hearing Melinda refer to him as her father. He is her father but Glory hates to hear it or admit it. Reluctantly Glory nods her head and agrees. Melinda leads her mother and Kurt into the home and then through a short hallway that leads to a large luxurious living room. Braddock spots Thomas Gage standing up next to a marble fireplace with a glass of wine in hand. He grins from ear to ear upon seeing Glory and Kurt standing there.

“Ah, my daughter, I see that you have escorted our guests into our quaint home.” He crosses the living room and approaches Glory. He takes her by her hand and kisses the hand. “Welcome to my humble abode, my love.”

“I’m Kurt’s love now, mate.” Glory snarls. Thomas looks over at Kurt, who also seems to have a nasty sneer on his face.

“Ah yes, Mr. Logan.” He steps back. “My apologies, perhaps I overstepped my bounds.”

“Just a little bit.” Kurt remarks coldly.

“My apologies, sir. Do you or your wife want some drinks?”

“I think we’re fine.”

“You do not trust me. Fair enough. I suppose I brought that upon myself. And it is for that reason that I am glad we could get together and meet on this fine afternoon.” He motions to the sofa in the center of the room. “Come, sit. Surely you can trust me not to do anything out of order whilst my daughter is here.”

Glory does not trust him and neither does Kurt. But one look at Melinda’s bright and smiling face forces Braddock to back off, just for her sake and her sake alone. Kurt follows Glory deeper into the living room and towards the sofa. Kurt sits first followed by Glory. Melinda sits down on the sofa next to her mother. Thomas Gage then walks over towards a comfortable chair seated perpendicular to the sofa. He sits down on the chair. He turns first to look at Glory and then he looks back at Kurt. It is then that their host, Gage, breaks the ice.

“My good man, Mr. Logan, I just want to tell you that you indeed are a very lucky man. In fact, dare I say it, you are the luckiest man alive.”

“What makes you say that?” Kurt asks curiously.

“Why, look at the gorgeous beauty sitting next to you. Gloria Marie Braddock is one of the most beautiful of God’s creations. You are very lucky to have her by your side, Mr. Logan. I know this to be true because I was once as lucky as you.”

Now Gage turns his attention back towards Glory, who can feel his lust filled stare. “What Gloria and I had when we were but simple youth was special. Well, at least I thought it was special. I thought it was true love. And I would have her by my side today were it not for one person, one individual who messed that up.” Thomas pats himself on the chest. “Myself. I and I alone are to blame for losing the beautiful bombshell that sits before us today. I did not want to admit it and, for two months I was willing to do anything to get her back. I was willing to do whatever it took, legal or illegal, to win my way back into her heart. And I tried…I tried winning her with promises of wealth and protection…” his voice trails off.

“...but I was wrong. And my lovely Melinda, my daughter, she was the one who helped force me to see the truth. She spoke sense into my thick cranium, she made me realize that what her mother and I once had could never be again.”

Glory is shocked by this stunning admission. “Mel, did you really say all that?”

“Yep. He may be my father but at times he needs work on the whole common sense thing.”

“If you do not believe then accept this gift as a token of my goodwill…” Thomas rises up out of his chair and approaches a nearby desk. Braddock immediately starts shaking her head.

“No, Thomas. No trinkets, no jewelry, nothing of the sort. I thought I told you that you cannot buy my trust.”

“This isn’t jewelry.” He reaches inside the desk and produces an envelope. He takes it and approaches Glory. He hands her the envelope before sitting back down. “Look inside.”

Braddock begins flipping through the envelope. Her eyes grow wide. “This is…”

“Yes, it contains all of the, what do Americans call it, my daughter?”

“Dirt.” Melinda answers.

“Ah yes, it contains all of the dirt people like Ronald Kennedy, Meagan Collins, and Matthew Alan dug up on you.”

“How the hell did you get it?”

“I think it would be better if you did not know the answer to that question. Trust me, it was difficult to obtain, but that is everything. The originals, the copies, everything. None of your enemies has anything to hold over your head any longer.”

Braddock for a moment is thrilled to have all of this information, all of it in one folder, one envelope. It means she is safe. But then she looks back at Thomas and she is no longer certain of her safety. She stares at him skeptically.

“What do you want in return?”

“All I ask in return is to be part of your life, even if it is just as a friend or even just as a business partner.”

“That’s all?”

“That is all I wish.”

“And what if I don’t want anything to do with you?” Glory asks. And this draws a surprised shout from Melinda.

“Mom!”

“Hush, daughter.” Thomas says, calming Melinda down with a soothing voice. He turns his attention back to Glory. “Gloria, if this is truly how you feel then that is fine. You will never see me again after today if that is what you wish. I’m merely acknowledging that I have made many mistakes, the biggest mistake was running out on you when you needed me the most. I merely want a chance to make up for that sin. I want a second chance.”

The British Bombshell considers what her ex-boyfriend just said. But before she can form a response Melinda Braddock, her oldest daughter, speaks up. “Mom, things have not been all warm and fuzzy between me and my father. I know that it may not have been the best of things to do to just move in with him without telling you, especially knowing how you feel about him, but you also gotta understand mom that I am twenty-one years old. I can make my own decisions based on my own judgment. And my judgement tells me that my father is sincere about wanting a second chance.”

“Do you really think so, Mel?” Glory asks.

“I know so. My father and I had a bit of a come to Jesus meeting about all of this. He may be my father but that doesn’t change what he did. He ran out on me. It was his responsibility to help raise me but he bailed. It will take time to earn that trust back but I do think he’s sincere and I’m willing to give him that chance.” She turns her attention to Kurt. “But you, you didn’t have that responsibility. Biologically I’m not your kid. But you did pick up the load and carried it anyway. You raised me, you taught me so much, and I became the woman that I am today because of you. That makes you my daddy.” A tear rolls down her cheek. “There is a difference between a father and a daddy, and Kurt, you’re my dad.”

Melinda gets up, as does Kurt. They meet in the middle of the room and embrace in an emotion, heartfelt hug. Even Glory is emotional as she starts to wipe tears from her own eyes. Glory then turns her attention back to Thomas. He has risen up out of his chair. Glory stands up as well.

“So, Gloria…can you forgive me? Can you give me a second chance?”

“Thomas, I have tried to tell you many times that things will never ever be the same as they once were.” Braddock and Thomas lock hands. “What we had a long time ago…it may have been special. But it is also over. I am willing to forgive everything, even forgive you running out on me and Melinda. I am even willing to accept you as a friend. But you need to understand that it will only be as friends.”

“Understood.” Thomas answers with a nod of his head.

“And also understand that it will take a long time before I can fully trust you again.” Glory says through tear-filled red eyes. “You hurt me. You betrayed my trust. That isn’t something easy to get over.”

“I do understand, Gloria.” He smiles warmly. “I know it shall take time to earn your trust. I am just happy that at least I have both you and our daughter back in my life again. This is my second chance and I will not waste it.”

==========
December 8th, 2021
New York City
On Camera
==========

It is dusk out but the lights over New York City are as bright as ever. Specifically we are out in front of Madison Square Garden, the world’s most famous arena. A few moments later and we find “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock entering from stage right. The beautiful blonde is wearing denim jeans, black boots, a purple crop top, and a black leather jacket. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders.

“Well here we are at Madison Square Garden, just twenty four hours before Breakdown. I have wrestled at this famous arena before and let me tell you, it is a very special thing to get to compete in this building right here. This building is typically reserved only for special nights and on a night when the SCW World Championship is to be decided between Cid Turner and Selena Frost, oh yeah, that is definitely a special night. And yet, as important as that match is, and as closely as I am going to be paying attention to that match…because yeah, I still want the winner…there is only one opponent special enough for me, and special enough for Madison Square Garden.” She points a finger at the camera.

“That’d be you, Britt.” Braddock chuckles. “You’re right, you have been fighting your friends a lot lately. First Ducky and now me. But hey, just like Ducky, I can honestly say that regardless of what happens at Breakdown you will still be my friend. Are you a little misguided? Yes. Do I think it’s bloody ridiculous of you to lower yourself to being a mere assassin for Kennedy Street? Yes. Am I going to kick your ass at Breakdown? Yeah, I’m planning on it. But you’re still my best mate.” Glory holds a thumbs up at the camera.

“I’m not sure how many people out there truly know our history so let me break it down for them. I met you in Motor City Wrestling. You wanted to crush me. You thought you could break me with your immense power and strength. And in our many one on one matches I did take a ton of abuse from you but each and every single time I managed to fight back and I managed to win. Eventually though, thanks to the twisted humor of the late Orlando Cruze, we were randomly paired together as a tag team. Were there hiccups along the way? Of course there were, but we would dominate, we would excel, and eventually we would come to a point where we held every single championship in that company. I was World Champion, you were Motor City Champion, and together we were the World Tag Team Champions. We called ourselves Twisted & Sadistic. And yes, we were unstoppable.”

“But we have both changed since then. Me? I am not the same person you once knew. I am longer the naive tomboy who sees the world through rose colored glasses. Through my many battles…many of them glorious victories, many of them painful defeats…I have learned about the cruelty of this business and how some people will do anything to win. Yet my moral compass has remained firm. I have always tried to fight for what I thought was the best for this business. I haven’t always done that the right way, but my motivation was always the same. My moral compass has always remained.”

“And you? You are someone’s paid lackey. Are someone’s hired gun. You aren’t targeting Cid Turner and Selena Frost for anything wrong they have done to you, you aren’t even targeting them to win the world title. You are targeting them because you are being paid to take them out. In a way, I agree with Holly. What you were doing, and apparently still are doing, for Kennedy, is what you Holly in her deranged mind thinks she was paying you to do. So hell, why not just drop any semblance of self respect and go be Holly’s personal bitch?” Glory shakes her head. “I wouldn’t do that. But I’m beginning to think you would. Because while part of me has changed, my innermost core of who I am has never changed. But you? You changed, Britt. I love you, mate, but you have changed. And maybe it’s time for me, on Breakdown, to knock some sense back into that head of yours?”

Braddock holds up a finger. “There is one other thing…you see, there is no one else in SCW who knows me better than you. So I understand that this is also quite possibly the biggest challenge I have been faced with. But you know as well as I do, Britt, that I thrive under pressure, I love a good challenge, and I look forward to the challenge that you are bringing to the table. And you know that I will bring my very best which you know damn well is better than nearly everyone else’s best in this whole damn company. Make no mistake about it, tomorrow night will be a war. And I am prepared for war. And this war, it is partly about right and wrong. It is about how you have crossed the line and how I need to put you back in your place. But selfishly this is also about me, because I have something to gain as well. I want the SCW World Championship. I want my title shot. And I’m not gonna let you ruin that for me, Britt. I’m not gonna let you ruin that by taking out Cid and Selena. I’m not gonna let you ruin that by taking me out. So instead, on Breakdown, it’ll be a preemptive strike. I am going to take you out before you can take anyone out.”

She shuts her eyes. “Sic Semper Tyrannis…”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
[Image: BRITT_copy.png]

[Image: DAWN.png]