End of the Year Open Invitational
Anyone can enter!

Winner receives $250 000* and a new car** and bragging rights***

*This cash prize is completely fictional and only for the purposes of character development
**This, too, is completely fictional and only for the purposes of character development, but what car will be fictionally won will be revealed at the show
***This is probably the only legit prize of this thing

WORD LIMITS WILL BE IN EFFECT.

To enter, you just have to post a roleplay, simple as that

Eliminations are by pinfall or submission.

2 RP Limit
Deadline: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET
OOC: This ain't no comeback. Just entering for shits and giggles, while hoping for the best.

Where Have I Been?
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HvGh...GfCos/edit

Entry #1: Melinda Braddock. I’ll have a bio up later.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
[Image: JULIA.png]

1 of 2: cd only giving a little background
============

==========
Newham London, England
Fall of 2012
Off Camera
==========

We look at the television and we see celebrities, athletes, or other well known public figures.  People like Aaron Rodgers, President Barack Obama, and Jennifer Lawrence are beloved by many, and even those that do not like them still have a secret envy to be like them.  We desire to have their same luxurious lifestyle, the same kind of praise heaped upon them, and the same spotlight shining down upon us.  And yet the public face is all that we typically see of these celebrities.  The outward appearance is all we get and never do we get to know what goes on in their lives behind closed doors.  Even in the growing popularity of social media where the lives of famous individuals become more and more public, there is still a great deal of information left unknown.  Perhaps that is for the best because if we did know everything there is to know about our beloved celebrities we would not really want to be like them?

One particular family that is quite famous not just in Great Britain but all over Europe is the Braddock family.  Glenn Braddock was the first and he earned his fame by amounting a sizeable and very impressive undefeated streak as an amateur wrestler and then continued on with his winning ways as a professional.  An injury forced Glenn into early retirement but he trained his daughter, Glory Braddock, to follow in his footsteps and in 2008 she made her professional debut.  In less than two years, Glory Braddock had already done something her own father never could; she won a recognized World Championship. Seeing the success of his oldest daughter, Glenn would pressure his youngest child, 22 year old Julia Braddock, to also follow along in the family trade.  But unlike Glory Braddock who took to the fame and spotlight of wrestling like a duck to water, the younger Julia Braddock has had some hiccups along the way.

Training was never smooth.  Glenn Braddock was a tough, ruthless trainer.  When training, Glenn no longer resembled her loving father.  He more closely resembled a rampaging Godzilla.  Or maybe a more realistic comparison would be Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket.  Things didn’t get much better when she training ended and she finally got down to wrestling.  Glenn did not show nearly as much confidence in Julia as he did Glory.  Early on Julia was confident that she could be, or maybe even was, just as good as her older sister.  But Glenn seemed to dash her confidence at every turn.  For example, Glory was allowed to debut in a major worldwide promotion.  A major worldwide promotion wanted Julia but Glenn wouldn’t allow it.  He forced her to start in a regional independent league, claiming she wasn’t ready for the big time yet.  Her confidence was completely shot and she felt the overwhelming pressure from friends and enemies alike to live up to the Braddock name, to be just as successful as her father and her sister.

This afternoon in Newham the lovely younger sister of Glory Braddock happens to have a rare day off, a day free of training endlessly with her excessively ruthless father and free of trying to live up to the pressures of the Braddock name via in ring success.  How does Julia Braddock spend her free time?  For starters she spends it trying to trying to clear her head and ease the pressure.  But there is only one way she knows to do that and if her family ever knew what she was doing, she would be disowned.

Julia finds herself in a small, run down, motel room.  This is a far cry from where you would expect a popular figure like her to be.  Though she’s not popular, not yet anyway, that success is still to come.  Right now its her family that is popular and successful.  Julia just wants so badly to make them proud.  Instead she sits on an uncomfortable bed in this motel room next to a brunette, about her age, named Charlotte.

“I envy you, Jules.” Charlotte states.

“Envy me?” Julia scoffs. “Your daft.  There’s nothing to envy, Charlotte.  Trust me.”

“Oh come on, mate.  You get to travel the world.  You get to wrestle in so many unique places.”

“I’m stuck in a regional promotion in the Southeastern United States.  Y’know, the Bible Belt?  I hardly do much traveling, love.”

“But you do get to travel with its parent company that IS a worldwide promotion, don’t you?  You travel to watch your sister compete.  But I’m stuck here.  I don’t even know why you keep coming back here.”

“Not exactly have much choices, mate.” Julia says with a chuckle. “Dad trains me here.  Hell, he refuses to set foot on American soil unless absolutely necessary.  So I have to come back here anytime Drill Sergeant Braddock demands my presence for one of his bloodthirsty sessions of hell. And I figure hell, while I’m here why not spend some time with friends?”

Charlotte wraps an arm around Julia’s shoulder. “Well I’m glad you’re here, Jules.  Otherwise it’d just be me and my idiot brother.”

“Your brother isn’t that bad.”

“Of course you’d say that.  You are his girlfriend, after all.” Charlotte says with a knowing wink.

Charlotte Samson’s brother is Jacob Samson.  Jacob and Julia began dating a few months ago.  They met as a result of Julia’s recent habit that she picked up; namely, a drug habit.  Jacob knows how to score significant amounts of drugs and he has shared with his sister and Julia.  Eventually Julia and Jacob grew to have a romantic relationship.  While that relationship has been blossoming, their drug habit has been hurting them in more ways than one.  It has hurt them financially.  They owe money to several drug dealers now.  And as a result, Jacob is finding it more and more difficult to get his hands on drugs.

Julia and Charlotte hear the sound of the door knob turning.  They turn towards the sound and they see the door opening and a brown haired young man entering.  Immediately Julia leaps to her feet and runs to embrace him in a tight hug.

“Jacob!” Their lips meet in a passionate kiss.  Charlotte rolls her eyes.

“Gross.  Will you two quit sucking each other’s tongues out long enough to let me see the stash?”

Braddock and Jacob cease their kissing.  Jacob turns to face his sister with a look of disappointment on his face.  The sigh that follows lets both Julia and Charlotte know that there is no forthcoming stash, at least none that Jacob has with him at the present moment to share with the ladies.

“I didn’t get any yet…”

“What?!” Charlotte snaps at her brother angrily.

“Hey, yo, calm down.  I did find a new source.”

“Great, just what we need, someone else to deal with.” Julia says with a frustrated sigh.

“Let’s face it, Jules, we are running low on funds.  And our old dealers, well, you know as well as I do we haven’t paid them all back yet.  We need new sources.  And this guy seems legit.  He even showed me what he has.”

“So why the bloody hell did you come back here without any of it?”

“Because, Jules, I needed to make sure we had enough money to pay the guy.  We don’t wanna owe any more money do we?”

“Great.  Just great.  You know damn well that we’re low on cash.  You said so yourself.” Julia approaches Jacob, who backs away cautiously, but he backs right into his sister Charlotte.  Jacob turns to face Charlotte who stares him down.

“You had better not be thinking what I think you’re thinking, brother.”

“Hey, I was hoping we’d have the cash, but yeah, just in case we didn’t have any I did offer him an alternative method of payment.”

“You told him Julia or myself would have sex with him in exchange for the drugs, didn’t you?”

Jacob nods his head. “Yeah, that’s what I told him.” Immediately Charlotte rears back and slaps the taste out of her brother’s mouth.

“Fuck you, Jacob.”

“What?!” He exclaims. “It isn’t like you two haven’t done that before!”

“You’re right, we have,” Julia says, sounding exhausted “but I am literally tired of this.  At first it was easy, because I had money.  But now that money is drying up.  Wrestling pays the bills, and on a good night when I win I might get an extra payday that I can use for drugs, but eventually I run out.  I heard it everywhere growing up, about how drugs can be addicting, but I didn’t believe it.   Now here Charlotte and I are prostituting ourselves for drugs.” Braddock shakes her head. “Well I’m not doing it.”

“Please!” Jacob drops to his knees before Julia. “One of you, doesn’t have to be both, just on eof you do it this one more time!”

“You say it’ll be one more time, we say it’ll be just one more time, and then it turns into another time, and another.  When does it end, Jacob?  When?!”

“I don’t know, love.” Jacob shrugs his shoulders.  He rises back up to his feet. “But I’m telling you, this guy has a ton of the good stuff.  And he has promised to give us practically everything he has in exchange for a hot and heavy night with one of my two favorite ladies.”

“Jacob…” Julia’s voice trails off.

“Come on, Jules.  You need it.  I need it.  Charlotte needs it.”

“Jacob, I…” Braddock is fighting back tears because she knows how degrading this is and she doesn’t want to do it but her addiction is making it difficult to say no “...I can’t…”

“Julia, wait…” Charlotte steps in between Julia and Jacob “...Jacob, I’ll do it.  I’ll sleep with this bastard.”

“Great!” Jacob is quite pleased to hear this. “I’ll be right back with his contact information.”

“Julia and I better get the majority of whatever product he has.” Charlotte says angrily.

“You got it, sis.” Jacob says with a wink.  With that Jacob rushes out the door.  Charlotte sighs with frustration.  Then she turns to find Julia Braddock sitting on the edge of the bed, crying in her hands.  Charlotte approaches and sits down next to her.  She wraps an arm around her shoulders to comfort and console her.

“It’s ok, Julia.”

“No, it isn’t.” Julia responds adamantly. “I am a part of a famous wrestling family, already well known all over Europe and quickly becoming popular in America as well. My dad was a champion and was almost an Olympian caliber wrestler.  My sister is a world champion.  And me?  I’m a drug addict.  My addiction is so intense that I was almost willing to prostitute myself out for drugs.”

“See, this is the kinda shit that doesn’t make any bloody sense to me, mate.  You ARE part of a famous family that would take care of you.  So why the hell did you even get started in the first place?”

Braddock scoffs. “Everyone thinks being in a famous family is awesome.  The money and the spotlight…” she shakes her head “...it really isn’t all its cracked up to be.  My dad was already a huge celebrity in Europe.  My sister has already surpassed his achievements. Now I have made my debut and the pressure to live up to such lofty standards has become too much.”

“And the drugs kills the pain…it kills the pressure…” Charlotte asks.  Julia nods her head.

“Yeah.”

“Look, Julia, just go to your family, tell them what’s wrong and let them help you.  You don’t need this god awful life.”

“You think they would understand?  My dad is a bloody perfectionist.  He held my sister to the bar of perfection.  He demanded perfection from her and somehow she managed it…or at least close enough to satisfy him.  But I can’t seem to make him happy.  I can’t seem to live up to that.  If they learned that not only was I unable to live up to their standards in the ring but that I also became a druggie?” Julia shakes her head. “They wouldn’t understand.  None of them would.”

“Isn’t there another way you can escape this?  I can tell this is hell for you.”

“Well there is another way.  But it isn’t easy. There is a woman I know back in the states named Aphrodite Noel.  She is my frenemy and also tag team partner.”

“Frenemy?” Charlotte furrows her brow in confusion. “What the hell does that mean?”

“Well we’re not exactly friendly.  But we are partners, she holds up her end of the bargain and I hold up my end.  But she is quite the bully, she tries to be intimidating, all because she is hell bent on proving her superiority to me.  Just because my last name is Braddock makes her want to prove her superiority to me.  Well Aphrodite somehow found out about my drug addiction.”

“Damn.” Charlotte remarks. “Did she blackmail you with it?”

“At first she threatened to. But then she changed her tune.  She offered help; legitimate, genuine help.  She’s willing to pay off the drug dealers we’ve gotten involved with and pay to get me rehabilitated and off drugs for good.”

“That sounds like a bang on deal.  I’d take it.”

“But there’s a catch.” Julia wipes tears from her eyes. “I would be in debt to Aphrodite and she expects to be paid back.  But she doesn’t want money.  She wants me to work it off by becoming her servant, and Aphrodite would become my Queen and ruler.  I would become her personal bitch in front of god and everybody.”

“So you either tell your family and humiliate yourself that way, take her deal and get humbled that way, or you stay stuck in this hell?”

“That’s my options.” Julia nods her head.

“Honestly, whatever option you take, it’s better than staying in this hell.  We both knew that there would be consequences by getting involved in this world.  My damn fool of a brother is apparently the only one oblivious to the eventual consequences we all will have to face.  My advice, Julia, is to go ahead and face the consequences.  Either way you’re going to have to face some consequences of your actions.  And by the sounds of it, both ways you get help.  Both ways you escape all this.”

“You’re right.  If I tell my family maybe I can avoid dealing with Aphrodite but how do I know they’ll help?  They may disown me for all I know.  Aphrodite is at least a guaranteed help, even if it means temporarily being her bitch for a few weeks or months or whatever.”

“So what are you thinking?”

Julia sighs. “All hail my new queen…”
SCW World Champion 1x
Supreme Champion
Ooc: 2 of 2for Julia Braddock 
===============

[Image: JULIA.png]

==========
December 22nd, 2021
London, England
Off Camera
==========

Alcoholics Anonymous has become famous for its successful “twelve step” program that helps addicts recover from the demon of the bottle.  It was developed in the 1930s to overcome alcoholism but since then numerous other organizations have derived their own variation of such a recovery program based upon those same principles of the twelve steps.  Many of these steps, these principles if you will, can be applied to just about any addiction; alcoholism, drugs, sex, gambling, anything.  For instance, the very first step in the original alcoholics anonymous twelve step program can easily be applied to just about anything at all, and that step states the following: admitting that one cannot control your addiction.  Another step that goes hand in hand with that first step is admitting that you need help, that you cannot defeat this addiction on your own.

The demon that Julia Braddock had been battling was the demon of drug addiction.  She was so deep that she was breaking the law in order to obtain these illicit drugs.  She even was willing to degrade herself just to have and possess them.  It was her own stress, the overwhelming pressure of living up to the high standard set by her famous wrestling family, namely her father Glenn Braddock and sister Glory Braddock, that drove her to the drugs.  The drugs helped alleviate the stress and pressure she felt. But it added a completely new problem.  And one evening in 2012 she had an epiphany, she realized that she could not continue living this life addicted to drugs.  Julia realized that she needed to make a change.  She just needed a way out.

The most obvious way out was to tell her family and seek help from them.  But Julia had felt like the black sheep of the family for so very long.  Glenn Braddock had blatantly favored Glory as his favorite daughter, due to how quickly she took to wrestling, due to how naturally it seemed to come to her.  Julia at least had their mother, Mary Ford Braddock, but when Glenn and Mary divorced and Glenn got sole custody of both children, Julia’s feelings of isolation grew even more.  It got to a point that Julia did not feel she could trust her own family to help her.  Did she love them?  A part of her did.  But still, she did not believe they would help her.  So instead she took the risk of accepting the offer of none other than her arch rival in the wrestling business Aphrodite Noel, a woman who claimed she legitimately wanted to help.  Julia was certain that there would be strings attached but she was willing to take the risk in order to get herself clean.

It worked.  The gamble paid off, the rehabilitation and recovery program that Aphrodite got Julia involved in worked, and Julia was cleaned up and recovered from her drug addiction.  Beyond that, Julia grew stronger both mentally and emotionally as a result of this experience.  And she even grew to reconcile her own troubled past with her family and her sister.  Julia no longer sought to become as good as her famous father Glenn Braddock or her successful sister Glory Braddock.  Julia’s goal was simply to be the very best Julia Braddock that she could be.  Instead of furthering someone else’s name and add to someone else’s legacy, she would create her own unique mark upon the world.  And she has Aphrodite to thank for helping her.

Julia Braddock currently finds herself seated at the brown desk in a small office.  It is simple, modest, but still with all the trappings of an owner.  And appropriately enough, this is her office.  Another principle of most of the successful twelve step programs is the notion that you should “pay it forward” by helping others who suffer from the same kinds of addictions.  For Julia Braddock, that became very important earlier this year when she decided to start an organization to rehabilitate those with various forms of addiction, help them break free from those addictions and then continue on as a contributing member of society.  She called it The Julia Foundation.  And this is her office. It is a small operation but it is also an efficient operation.  Braddock is certainly proud of how she has managed to “pay it forward” thus far.  But today is a very special day in the life of her foundation, for she is expecting a very special guest.

There is a knocking heard at the door.  Braddock turns her attention to the forest green door. “You may come in.” She watches as the door opens just slightly, just enough to allow her assistant, Ms. Anna Bowar, to stick her head in. “Ms. Bowar.  Did you find her?”

“It was quite a task but I did find her.”

“Is she here?”

“She’s waiting just outside.”

“Then tell her to come in.” Julia says as she grins from ear to ear.  “We have some catching up to do.”

“As you wish.” Ms. Bowar turns and exits.  Julia then waits anxiously.  A few moments later and the door opens again.  A new woman enters but this one looks familiar.  She is definitely older but the face is unmistakable.  Braddock immediately stands up and walks over to greet her old friend Charlotte Samson.

“Charlotte!” Braddock embraces her old friend in a tight hug.  Charlotte does not return the embrace and Julia is noticeably concerned.  She breaks the hug and looks at Charlotte with curiosity. “Is everything ok, Charlotte?  You do know who I am, don’t you?”

“I recognize you, Jules.” Charlotte says with a hint of uncertainty in her voice. “Well, I barely recognize you.  You’ve certainly changed a great deal.  You look like a bloody million bucks. You definitely don’t look like the same Julia Braddock I remember.”

Braddock chuckles as she motions to a seat next to her desk. “Please, sit babe.” Charlotte reluctantly sits, but almost as if she has no choice.  Julia then sits down as well. “You are partially right, Charlotte.  A part of me isn’t the same Julia Braddock you remembered.  That Julia Braddock was poisoned with drugs.  And that poison made her paranoid and crazy, thinking everyone was out to get her, including her own family.  That Julia Braddock thought that even those who wanted to help were only trying to use and abuse her.  That Julia Braddock has had the poison washed out of her system.  I am no longer that person, Charlotte.”

There is a pause as Julia waits to see if Charlotte will speak.  But her former friend says nothing.  Julia can tell she is still unsettled. “What’s wrong, Charlotte?”

“Jules…my brother.  He…”

“Ah yes, Jacob.” Julia nods her head as she realizes what may be bothering Charlotte. “As I recall about two years after I left you, it was sometime in 2014, Jacob came back on the scene.  He threatened me.  Is that what you’re afraid of?  Are you afraid that I am seeking revenge?”

“Uh…yeah…” Charlotte nods her head.  Julia chuckles.

“Charlotte, I do not blame you for your brother’s actions.  Let’s face facts, we were both victims of that asshole.  I just managed to escape.” She points a finger at Charlotte. “But what about you?  Did you escape?”

Charlotte is beginning to feel a little more at ease. “Yes, actually.  In fact, hearing what Jacob tried to do to you in 2014 horrified me.  I abandoned him to his own devices and put myself into a drug treatment program.” A small smile forms on Charlotte’s face. “Your own change, your own courage to turn from drugs and turn away from Jacob inspired me to get clean.”

“That’s wonderful news, Charlotte.”

“What about the debt though?” Charlotte asks curiously.

“The debt to the drug dealers was already paid off before I entered treatment, mate.”

“No, I mean the debt you said you would owe to the woman who helped you.  What was her name again?”

“Aphrodite Noel.” Julia states, nodding her head. “See, I had that all wrong.  Like I said, the poison of the drugs warped my mind.  It made me paranoid and made me think the worst of people, including Aphrodite.  She didn’t want me as a mere servant.  She knew that I had the potential for bigger and better things, she knew she could get so much more out of me.  But she first had to get my mind and body clean of the drugs so I could focus on my career.  She would go on to teach me everything she knew.  She was my mentor.”

“I thought that was your dad.” Charlotte asks. Julia shakes her head.

“I already had learned all of the wrestling skills I needed from my father.  I knew them just as good as my sister.  What I lacked was the self-confidence, the belief in myself, to utilize those abilities.  That’s what Aphrodite gave me; she gave me self-confidence.  She taught me to believe in myself.  She taught me to believe that I could do anything, that I could beat anyone, that I could accomplish anything I set my mind to.  And I took that confidence, that belief in myself, and I used it.  Now I am a former GCW World Champion and the reigning GCW Global Champion.  I am scheduled to defend my championship in the main event of GCW End of the Year Bash.  A few days later I’ll march into SCW’s End of the Year representing GCW, and God willing still possessing my  GCW Global Title, and I will win that event as well.”

“Wow, you do sound confident, mate.” Charlotte smiles. “It looks good on you, by the way.”

“Thank you, Charlotte.  And my confidence and accomplishment does not stop at just wrestling.  This foundation is mine.  I created it to pay forward the same favor that Aphrodite did for me.  Just she took me, freed me from the addiction, and then molded me after her own image, I will take others and free them from their addictions.” Julia reaches out and clasps Charlotte’s hands. “And I want you to be a part of this, my friend.”

“You do?”

“Yes.  I do not forget a friend, especially one who helped me.  Your words of encouragement, your belief in me when I did not believe in myself, that’s what convinced me to make that leap of faith and get the help I needed.  Were it not for you I would possibly be dead right now; dead or in prison.  And I want to help you.  I want to return the favor.”

“Well sure but…” she shrugs her shoulders “...what could I possibly do?   It seems as if you have everything under control.  What could you possibly need me for?”

Julia smirks. “Let’s begin with your brother…”

==========
December 25th, 2021
London, England
On Camera
==========

The cameras begin to roll and we open inside of the quaint living room of someone’s home.  The room is decorated for the season with decorative lights, snowmen figurines, elf figurines, and Santa Claus figurines lining the fireplace mantle.  And in the corner stands a large Christmas tree with tons of decorations and lights making it look absolutely perfect for those in the festive spirit.  The sound of White Christmas is playing in the background.  This perfect scenery is interrupted when “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock steps into the scene from stage left.  She is dressed in a knee length floral lace sleeveless green cocktail dress and matching green high heel pumps.  She has her GCW Global Heavyweight Championship belt draped over her right shoulder.

“Happy Holidays, everyone!  I am a little old fashioned myself, so I will also wish you a very Merry Christmas!” She approaches the fireplace mantle and picks up the Santa Claus figurine. “This is the time of the year when children and adults alike exchange gifts.  In the case of the children, they often will make a wish list.  They will tell Santa here what they want more than anything else.”

Braddock places the Santa back on the fireplace mantle. “But me?  Like I said, I am old fashioned.  I prefer to work for and earn everything I receive.  And right now I stand before you as the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion because I have busted my ass, I have worked hard, and I have earned this spot at the very top of Global Championship Wrestling.  I earned this by defeating some of the very best wrestlers this company has had to offer, nothing was gifted to me like some bloody Christmas gift.” Braddock walks over to the nearby cream colored sofa and then sits down.

“When Christmas ends we turn our focus to New Year’s.  That is a celebration with an entirely new focus.  New Year’s is when we look forward to the future and in some cases we even set new goals for ourselves, new challenges if you will.  We call them resolutions and for one year we do our best to achieve those goals we set out for ourselves.  Now that is the kind of celebration that I enjoy because I thrive upon new challenges.  At GCW Survival of the Fittest, five individuals challenged me for this championship and I beat them.  At the GCW End of the Year Bash coming up early next week, I will defend this championship again.  Most champions in my position would take a break.  Most champions would not seek out any further challenges after two straight title defenses but I am not most champions.  I am Julia Braddock and I want to prove myself, test myself, against the very best in the entire world.” She pats her title belt.

“Also I am proud to be able to carry this, to represent this company as its champion.  Now whether I will remain champion remains to be seen but champion or not, I still love this company and I love representing it any chance I get.  So I got to thinking, how can I possibly represent GCW and at the same time test myself against some of the best talent in professional wrestling today?” A knowing smirk forms upon her lovely face.

“And then it hit me…SCW’s End of the Year Open Invitational.  I mean, why not?  My niece already threw her name into the hat which will no doubt piss off my older sister, so why the hell not step on her toes by stepping onto her turf and seeing what I am made of?” A light giggle escapes her lips. “Silly me, I forgot that you may not recognize me.  Everyone all over Europe knows of our father, Glenn Braddock, and of course everyone all over the WORLD knows of my older sister a fifteen time former World Champion Glory Braddock, but how many of you out there in the SCW universe know about Julia Braddock?”

Braddock waves playfully at the camera. “That’d be me, boys and girls!  And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my sister is not entering this match.  She’ll be far too busy either hunting down Brittany Lohan or trying to negotiate herself into a rematch at the SCW World Championship.  But her daughter, my niece Melinda Braddock will be there.  And now you know officially that I will be there as well, because like I said I am not like most people who would gladly sit this one out.” Braddock shakes her head.

“I never take the easy way out.  I never take shortcuts.  Because when you take the easy road, when you take shortcuts, you don’t prove anything.  You don’t prove that you are better than another competitor when you cheat or if you duck a legitimate challenge.  That is why this holiday season of 2021 you are going to see Julia Braddock versus the whole damn world!” A chuckle escapes her lips. “Well, at least however many of the world are gutsy enough to throw their name into the hat and face me inside the Open Invitational.”

Braddock stands back up. “So this is me throwing down the gauntlet.  I am an outsider getting ready to march into your home turf, fully prepared to punch you in the mouth.  If you want to defend your turf, if you want to show me how you are superior, then by all means come and show me, come and fight me, because I welcome the challenge.  I crave the challenge.  This isn’t about prize money or a new car for me, because that prize money is going to charity and that car…” she pauses to think about it and then shrugs her shoulders “...ok, I may keep the car!”

“But make no mistake about it, this is ultimately about competition, and there is no better challenge or competition than taking on all comers.  That’s what this open invitational is about.  So step into the ring, fight me, give me everything you have.  Just be prepared to be shocked.  Be prepared to be stunned.  I am not a pushover.  I am Julia Braddock, the GCW Global Champion, and I am coming to WIN the Open Invitational!”

Braddock gives a polite curtsy. “Happy Holidays…” She turns and makes her exit.  The camera fades to black.
SCW World Champion 1x
Supreme Champion
First for Marie Jones. I may do a second for Marie, not sure yet. The CD takes place immediately following Kimberly’s latest RP. OOC.
==================

==========
December 13th, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

They say you can never go back home. Those who say this believe that things can never be the same, that you can never go back and be the same person you once were. Yet there are also those who take on the philosophy of Jon Bon Jovi who asked “who said you can’t go home?” Who says you can’t return back to your roots? Who is to say that you cannot go back to the way things were? “The Phoenix” Marie Jones seems to find herself somewhere in the middle of that debate. On the one hand, she has changed a great deal since she was last in Supreme Championship Wrestling. She used to be a beloved fan favorite, now she is selfish and thinks only of herself. She used to be a great tag team with her twin sister Kimberly Williams; together they were SCW World Tag Team Champions as Twin Magic. Now both siblings have gone their separate ways, both are looking to prove their own worth as singles competitors. And for awhile, Marie had left The Woman Scorned to her own devices. But that didn’t mean The Phoenix did not care about her sister. Marie had followed Kim’s career with great interest. She watched on as Kimberly became SCW Underground Champion. It was quite a success story.

Every success story has its twists and turns. In the story of Kimberly Williams, the deranged ginger is not feeling like herself lately. Williams has felt jaded regarding her treatment in SCW. She feels as if the fans have left her down. She feels as if SCW management is taking her for granted. And Marie, being Kim’s identical twin, knows better than anyone else that a storm is brewing. She can tell that a problem is on the horizon. Marie knows that Kimberly is inching closer and closer to an inner darkness that scares even Marie herself. It is that inner darkness that landed Kimberly in an insane asylum. Marie had to guide her twin sister out of the darkness and into the light, she had to help Kimberly cope with her madness and control that darkness. But now, after watching Kim’s actions on SCW Breakdown, hearing her words, Marie can tell that the darkness is beginning to rear its ugly head yet again.

Can you go back? Sometimes you have to go back and for Marie Annabelle Jones, the identical twin sister of Kimberly Williams, she feels an obligation to go back and help the deranged sister through some trying times. Yet this time things will be different. This will not be the same Twin Magic that the fans and SCW superstars once knew. Marie is bound and determined to take charge and to be the guiding light that leads herself and her sister through this next phase of their SCW careers. And Marie already knows how she plans to reintroduce herself to the SCW universe. It will all go down at the final show of the year, the SCW end of the year open invitational. And with any luck, Marie may just win the whole thing and get some cash money and a nice car out of the deal.

The strategy is masterful and Marie is going through every detail of it in her head as she walks up the sidewalk towards the front door of her opulent Boston, Massachusetts home. She just got finished having a cup of coffee at a small cafe in downtown Boston with her twin sister Kimberly. Jones is dressed in a knee length black leather skirt, sheer stockings, black high heel pumps, a red silk blouse, and her signature black leather jacket. The look on her face oozes confidence as she approaches the front door of her home and turns the knob…

…odd, the door is unlocked. That is strange. Her son probably just left it unlocked. But then again, she told him not to unlock it. Marie furrows her brow out of curiosity. She pushes the door open the rest of the way and steps inside. She shuts the door and stands just inside the home for a few moments and listens. She just listens. Then a sigh of frustration escapes her lips as she marches towards the living room.

“Ok, come on out!” Marie enters the living room and there, sprawled out on the sofa, is her half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz. Jessica is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt. Marie approaches the sofa and then stands over Jessica, glaring judgmentally at her. She places her hands on her hips. “You know, Jess, this whole cryptic and mysterious appearing and disappearing act is old. Face facts, you’re not Batman.”

“Perhaps not but I am much more Fabulous than him.”

“Cut the crap, Jess.” Marie motions for Lasiewicz to move. The Archangel sits up, giving Marie room to sit down on the sofa and she does so. “All I’m asking is have some respect for my privacy once in awhile, ok?”

“Your privacy, Marie? Is it wrong of me to want to see my nephew? Besides.” Jessica produces a key. “You gave me a key to your house.”

Jones isn’t buying the story, not even for one second. She shakes her head. “You normally call when you want to see him. So tell me, what do you really want?”

“I did honestly want to see Sean. But I figured while I was here, I would also see how my sisters are doing.”

“That’s nice of you. Visiting your sisters during the Christmas season. And you decided to start with yours truly. How thoughtful.”

“Not exactly. Word has it that you are in Kimberly’s ear lately. So I figured why not save some trouble and just visit you, that way I find out about both my sisters in one fell swoop.”

The Phoenix lets out a sigh and stands up. “I can see where this is going. So if we really are going there…”

“We most definitely are, Marie.”

“...then I need a drink.” Marie walks through the living room and then into the kitchen. Jessica gets right up and follows her into the kitchen. Marie has already found a glass and is now reaching inside a refrigerator to produce a bottle of red wine. She offers it up to Jessica. “Do you want some, Jess?”

“Nie, dziękuję. Wolałbym pozostać trzeźwy.”

Marie chuckles. “Oh, you’re breaking out the Polish now? You must really be pissed off with me.” Jones pours herself some wine in the glass. “Oh well, suit yourself.” She sets the wine bottle down and begins to sip her wine.

“I don’t trust you around Kimberly.”

“You don’t trust me around Kimberly? Now that is rich, especially coming from the woman who once swore she would never trust Kimberly. In fact, if my memory serves me well, wasn’t it you that said you would never accept her into our family? You would never acknowledge her as your sister? You said that, correct?”

Lasiewicz remains stoic, cold, and emotionless. “This has nothing to do with me.”

“This has a great deal to with you, Jess.” Marie smirks, pointing a finger at Jessica. “It was you who abandoned Kimberly. She wanted to form the same kind of sisterly bond that she and I have…granted, let’s face facts, there is no replicating the kind of bond twin sisters have, but that’s ok…she just wanted to bond with you because you were her sister. And you did team together in SCW. You were great. But when Jess didn’t get what she wanted, when Jess didn’t get tag team titles, what happened to Jess? Where did Jess go? You abandoned her.”

“You should be a politician, Marie. You really are great at spinning the facts to fit your own narrative. Kimberly wanted to pursue a singles career. We parted on good terms and she knows she can come to me anytime she needs help.”

“Oh really?” Marie sips her wine again. “Then why the hell didn’t she call you when depression started hitting her hard? Don’t answer that because I’ll answer it for you. The fact is that she doesn’t believe that you really trust her. And I can’t blame her.” Jones sets her wine glass down and approaches Jessica. “It’s ok, though, sis, because this is one problem you cannot solve. Only I can.”

“What do you mean?” Jessica demands. “What’s wrong with Kim?”

“She is having a difficult time maintaining control of her own personal demons. You’re smart enough to figure it out from there and you’re smart enough to know that I am the only one who can help Kim because I was the one who was there in the first place to help teach her how to control her demons. While you were content with letting her spend the rest of her life in a padded cell, I busted my ass and spent countless hours a day working with her until I finally reached her and pulled her out of that darkness. That darkness is coming back, Jess, and you are not suited to deal with it. No one is suited to deal with it.”

“Oh but you are?” Jessica asks. “Let us not forget that the last time Kimberly lost control of her demons she kidnapped you and locked you in a basement in the middle of nowhere for over a month while she replaced you, pretended to be you, and nearly ruined your reputation in the process.”

“I remember.”

“Do you remember Kim breaking into mom’s house and threatening her and Kelly?”

“I remember that too.” Marie says, nodding her head.

“Do you remember Kimberly nearly paralyzing mom?”

“Damn it, yes!” Marie exclaims angrily and loudly. “I remember all of that, Jess! I…”

Marie stops as she sees the door to the kitchen opening. Jessica hears it too. She and Marie turn to see Sean Connor Jones entering the room. Sean is Marie’s son. He looks slightly scared, and why wouldn’t he be? His sisters have just been arguing with each other. “Mom…aunt Jess…is something wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, Sean.” Marie lies. “Your aunt and I were just having a conversation.”

“You were having it very loudly. And you were talking about aunt Kim. Is she ok?”

Marie sighs deeply and nods her head. “Your Aunt Kim will be fine, Sean.”

“Good. I am worried about her, mom.”

“Don’t worry about her, sweetie. I’m going to handle it. Now go back to bed.”

“Ok.” with that, Sean turns and exits the kitchen and starts to go back upstairs to bed. As soon as she is certain Sean is out of range Marie turns her attention back to Jessica.

“I meant it, Jess. I have this under control.”

“Do you really care about Kim? Or is this some kind of act, some kind of ploy so that you can use and manipulate her?”

“I do care, Jess. I am the only one who has ever cared about her. Ever. Emma didn’t care, Sorinah didn’t care, and I’m not even sure you cared. Because all of you abandoned her. But I won’t abandon her.”

Lasiewicz menacingly approaches Marie and gets right up in her face. “Jest moją siostrą i kocham ją.”

“You have yet to prove it, Jess.” Marie smirks knowingly. “See? I know Polish too.”

“Zajęło ci to wystarczająco długo.” She sighs. “Zrobiłem jej źle. Z tego powodu dam ci tę jedną szansę, aby jej pomóc.”

“Good…”

Jessica holds up one finger. “One chance is all you get. But I will be paying very close attention. Kimberly is a really good person at heart. She has been used as a weapon and as a tool before. She deserves more than that. If I find you are using her just as others have used her before, then I will come back, and if I do come back our next meeting will not be as civil as this one.”

“You have nothing to fear, Jess. I only want what’s best for Kim and quite honestly, her being alone, her being by herself in SCW, that is not what is best for Kim. The longer she stays alone the more likely she will be to snap one day.”

Jessica sighs and nods her head. “I admit, Kim’s recent actions have been troubling. From my time working with her in SCW I have noticed a few glimpses of her dark side. I shudder to think of what could happen if she ever lost control. Are you certain you can help her, Marie?”

“I will do everything within my power.”

Lasiewicz reaches out a hand and places it on Marie’s shoulder. “See that you do.”

==========
December 21st, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

We open in front of a plain gray backdrop. Soft classical piano music can be heard playing quietly off in the distance. A few moments later and we see “The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling” Marie Annabelle Jones stepping into the scene from stage right. Jones is oozing confidence as she struts towards the center of the screen dressed in a red cocktail dress, a black leather jacket, and high heeled sandals. Her long red hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders.

“Before you say anything…NO, I am not Kimberly Williams. As much as I love Kim, she would never be caught dead in such a lovely piece of fashion such as this…” Marie twirls around to let the camera get a good look at her. A smirk forms upon her face as she winks at the camera.

“That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, I am The Phoenix, I am The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling, I am Marie Annabelle Jones, Kim’s identical twin sister has returned. And I have returned to once again grace Supreme Championship Wrestling with my gorgeous, superbly talented, and quite honestly, humble presence. And yes, I am humble, because if I were to truly and accurately describe my own greatness, it would take several hours and I am on the clock. Buying airtime these days can be expensive.”

“Did you miss me, SCW?” Marie chuckles. “Who are we kidding? Of course you missed me. You tend to take for granted what you are blessed to have, don’t you? You don’t realize how lucky you are to have me until you lose me. Let’s face it, you took me for granted. You didn’t use me the way a star of my caliber deserves to be treated. I am a former SCW World Tag Team Champion, former SCW United States Champion, and former SCW Television Champion. You took me for granted, you did not use me the way I should be used, you did not give me the opportunities I deserved, so I left and made another promotion millions of dollars. But I am also a forgiving person and this is the holiday season, a season of forgiving, so SCW, on behalf of me and my legions of fans…” loud cheers can be heard, which is obviously just a tape record “...I forgive you.”

“Yet here I am! I have returned! Not because you deserve a second chance, SCW. I’m not quite sure you deserve a second chance yet. I am here on behalf of another individual who you are taking for granted, another individual whose greatness you fail to see. And that individual would be my twin sister Kimberly Williams.”

“She is a former Underground Champion, she battled Jordan Majors in a street fight that lasted two weeks and finally finished inside a steel cage, she runs around with weapons like a knife glove and a penguin named Wasley, and she calls herself the Queen of the Death Match. But you think that makes her just some cheap hardcore act you can pull out of her ass when you need her? She is much more than that. She is a former United States Champion. And she and I together are former SCW World Tag Team Champions. Is she a deadly weapon? Oh yes she is. But you do not get to decide how and when she uses her unique set of violent skills.” Marie waves an accusatory finger at the camera.

“Shame on you! Shame on all of you for pigeonholing my dear sister! And now because of your treatment of Kimberly Williams, you have awakened a really seriously dark side of her personality, a darkness that could be the end of this very company.” Marie grins from ear to ear. “But don’t fear, SCW! Because once again I am here to save your collective asses! I expect to paid extra, of course.” She winks at the camera.

“And perhaps I will take my first pay check in the amount of two hundred fifty thousand dollars at the End of the Year Open Invitational.” Jones nods her head. “That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling is throwing her name into the hat for the End of the Year Open Invitational! The Phoenix is making her return to SCW! So be on the lookout for some Twin Magic…” Jones winks at the camera. The scene fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Reluctant King
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
#1 for Amelia.

[Image: Ace-Marshall-smoking-1.png]

Insert text here for self-flagellating
The cylindrical robotic drone recently utilized by “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams rolls into the scene. It spins around so it’s eyestalk and plunger faces the camera.

Dalek: DESPITE THE BEST EFFORTS OF THE HUMAN FLESH CREATURE KNOWN AS LUCAS KNIGHT, WHO TRIED TO ASSASSINATE ME AT UNDER ATTACK, I AM STLL ALIVE! I AM STILL FUNCTIONAL! I HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF KENNEDY STREETS BETRAYAL OF THE DALEK EMPIRE! I AM ENTERING THE SCW END OF THE YEAR OPEN INVITATIONAL! I SHALL EXTERMINATE THE COMPETITION! I SHALL GIVE THE CAR AND MONEY TO GRACE VAN BEEK IN HOPES OF WOOING HER! SHE SHALL BE WOOED! WOO! WOO! WOOOOOOOOO!
SCW World Champion 1x
Supreme Champion
OOC: 1 of hopefully 2, cd only. Guest appears with permission. 

[Image: valenbanner.png]

[Image: helms2021banner.png]