Nate Chapel vs. Konrad Raab
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP 

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, January 6, 2022 (SHOW WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2

Had fun writing this stupidity. Hope you enjoy reading it as I try to get to grips with the man that is Nate Chapel once again. Posting now because I have work in the AM and I love to sleep as long as I can. Characters appear with permission #LexyCorp

Enjoy. 

The Nate Chapel Show s01e01
[Image: DDSdCJQ.png?1]
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

More anger needs to be let out once again. Ottawa, Canada. Friday 30th December (Off-Camera)

It's the day before the deathmatch, and there's still nowhere to be found on Konrad's opponent for the match. Especially not at this right stage of the phase of things. While it made him mad before, it's gotten a lot worse, and as usual, due to the extreme anger Konrad still has, they were located in a hotel where no known SCW wrestler was staying, but away from his girlfriend, who, as Konrad always said, would never use anger on. 

Konrad, of course, wasn't the only guy in the hotel room; it was Dakon's place to stay. It was only the two of them since Dakon's friend decided to go out for the evening, and it wasn't the right day for Konrad to do that, especially the rarely ever goes out when a wrestling match is taking place the day or on the day, until after he's finished wrestling.

However, it was almost the day to wrestle, and Konrad still threw Dakon around like crazy, punching and kicking him non stop. Ever since the match was announced, Konrad had been waiting, waiting far too long to know who it is and even though he'd find out tomorrow, it was hard to prepare for a match where his opponent was still a mystery.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sick and tired of waiting and waiting to find out who my fucking opponent is. Not even a gender of my opponent?"

Dakon Theron: "As I said, it is well and truly fucked. I'm sure you'll fin.............."

Konrad Raab: "I shouldn't have to find out tomorrow, I should've found out two weeks ago, on Breakdown, but oh no, Cian wanted to make me suffer, and he's fucking caused me nothing, but stressed, making me have sleepless nights over the fucking thing."

Dakon Theron: "Well, except Christmas Day and the day after that, according to Luiza. I do wish you would go an..................."

Konrad growls before throwing Dakon across the wall once again, even to state about what he was going to say as Konrad shook his head as he laid in a lot of punches on Dakon, being the guy that can handle all the shots Konrad had given him today. It was his source of letting every single bit of anger out.

Konrad Raab: "I told you and Jason earlier why I can't, and I never will because everyone will be right about me, and I'm not letting anyone think they are. I will never get angry at Luiza. I tell her my problems, but never angrily or use violence."

Dakon Theron: "But why aren't you getting enough sleep still? Can't stop dreaming about your dad, or is it because your brain so consumed with the hatred you have for Cian? I also know you caused a fight last night in the streets. Do you honestly think I wouldn't find out about that?"

That was the one thing that's a continuation of Konrad's life was now; he wasn't just doing illegal street fights with a promoter arranging them, but he was also beating people all by himself, all because he needed to let a lot of stuff out of his system. Konrad evilly laughs before he kicks Dakon's head in and then lays in more punches just because he was addicted to violence and fighting.

Konrad Raab: "I did what I had to do. I got sick of staying in the hired apartment and not doing anything while I can't fucking sleep because I still get dreams about my father and that on top of me having bipolar as well."

Dakon Theron: "What?"

Konrad Raab: "You fucking heard what I said."

Dakon picked himself up and realised why Konrad's anger was explosive. It was more than just his dreams about his father and his wrestling career, it was because of his mental health reaching high proportions, and Dakon gulped hard, knowing it was a horrible thing Konrad was going through. Dakon knew nothing about bipolar or anything of a sort.

Dakon Theron: “I understand. It seems like it scares you to death."

Konrad Raab: "It does, especially afraid of flipping out on Luiza, but you've helped me with that. I have to embrace anger for the rest of my life. I can't do anything to cure it. Yeah, some god damn tablets, but I've still got forty-five years of anger, and no counselling or anyone can help me cure. I have a sick sense of fighting and violence because it makes me feel safe and happy. Without fighting or racing in NASCAR, I'm a lost fucking cause."

Dakon Theron: "I disagree. I mean, I heard about you wanting to promote more about Climate Change. I didn't even know that was the main reason you've been staying in hired apartments now. Because of your diet, and that's a great thing. It shows you are an angry, horrible piece of work, but at the same time, there's a part of you so fired up on Climate Change."

Konrad nodded his head directly at Dakon. He knew Luiza had been telling Dakon about it over the phone since even she had spent a bit of time with him when Konrad was testing with NASCAR that Friday. It was good because they did need time together away from Konrad.

Konrad Raab: "I did some protests a few weeks ago about Climate Change, and I may cause violence to get my point across next year because America is treating it like a big fucking joke. How many hurricanes and tornadoes has this country had? A lot, and the president hasn't done shit to take this shit seriously."

Dakon Theron: "Oh, I agree with you one hundred per cent. But this discussion isn't about that; it's about you being impatient. Did Luiza or Minnie not tell you to be patient and use every single bit of your anger all on whoever you're facing?"

Konrad once again nodded, remembering the times he had with Minerva, times that they'd had sex, being hypnotised because he hadn't been sleeping due to the fear of Konrad sleeping, and the fear was still there. He also had hard and heavy discussions about changing the style of the videos he had been doing; although the changes were there, the biggest test would be when he didn't take part in violent matches.

Konrad Raab: "Minnie told me a few changes and given me a few ideas how to tackle the shit I'm going through. She knows I'm afraid of being on my own in wrestling. She doesn't even have to watch SCW for that. Minnie wants me, and I do as well, to beat the living fuck out of people, but said I need to lessen the swearing and the whole going too far insults."

Dakon Theron: "Did you talk about the wrestling school and invite her to instruct the students?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I have, and she's all for it, granted when she has the free time, of course. She even stated she couldn't keep me out of her life. I'm not going to forget about her. I will make sure I finish up the Minerva legacy that none of the Jerkoffs wants to do. It shows where their loyalties lie, doesn't it?"

Konrad shook his head, but at the same time, he wasn't surprised because Konrad knew he was never a part of the Jackals, to begin with, even with the team announcement. After all, his goal solely was to be Minerva's slave, which he was successful with. Now, he had to figure things out on his own and make a name for himself, along with doing what Minerva used to do.

Dakon Theron: "Forget about them. You've achieved far more essential things without them. Heck, I don't see anyone else tackling problems themselves that don't involve someone in their fights or talking for them."

Konrad Raab: "I will take someone's fucking head off in that arena tomorrow if I don't find out who I'm facing before the match. Showing them who The Ice Blood is, show the world how much I've changed and no longer the weak link everyone says I am. I'm sick of everyone stating that. I'm also sick of sitting on my ass, waiting for a name to be announced as my opponent."

Dakon Theron: "How the hell you even came up with the shit you said for the match is beyond me. I like the ideas you've claimed, and I'm looking forward to you fucking someone's ass up, and they'll be so very sorry they'll call you a weak link."

Konrad had a smile on his face, but at the same time, while he stopped beating on Dakon, he still was so pent up with anger, pacing up and down non stop. It felt like Konrad still wanted to cause more fights in the streets, illegally, as it made him better afterwards. He licks his lips as if he imagines blood dripping from someone.

Konrad Raab: "Oh yes, they fucking will and Cian better be sorry he made me wait so long for him to fucking name me an opponent, not even stating if it's a male or female opponent. Tomorrow night, I will show the world that I'm capable of dishing out violence and that they'll have a new name for me. I'm going out; see you tomorrow with a ton of ideas I have in my head."

Dakon Theron: "I will be watching it all in front of my TV here, don't worry about that. I'll enjoy every minute of seeing you enjoy yourself being violent in the ring and even in yourself; you might still be angry, but at the same time, excited on giving someone a taste of their blood."

Konrad Raab: "After that, don't bother me because I aim to do something special with Luiza as a way to calm myself down. I'll be pissed if you and Jason bother me tomorrow. I promise you, we'll go out to drink and all that shit sometime in the new year."

Konrad was still angry about the opponent being too last minute to wait as he left the hotel room and headed straight back to the hired apartment. As he got into his hired apartment since they don't stay in hotels anymore due to Konrad being a vegan, he sat down with Luiza and watched a film Luiza started to watch, and he kissed her on her cheek with his arm around her. An hour later, the movie finished, and they went upstairs to their room and went straight to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Spending time on the beach. Ottawa, Canada. Saturday 31st December. Two hours after the deathmatch. (Off-Camera)

Although they were better than two hours ago, the marks on Konrad's face were visible with cuts and scars from the hell of a deathmatch he had, but he loved the blemishes and scars he got since it was considered the best fight he's had in his mind. Things have been very different in Konrad's career, from literally hating hardcore matches to being one of the most deadly hardcore wrestlers in SCW. 

Many people were shocked at how Konrad performed tonight, and wrestling fans will remember Konrad's deathmatch for a while. Unlike all the other couples or other people, they weren't at home or at a party to celebrate the New Year, they were lying on the beach, and the only people were doing so. Everyone could see Konrad be placed for Underground title contention someday. 

There were no lifeguards at the beach since the sea was closed off, it still didn't stop Konrad and his girlfriend, Luiza Doe, from laying on the beach with their clothes on, with a blanket, laying together to look at the stars in the dark, ten minutes until New Year's Day. It had been a while they've relaxed away from Dakon. It was just a perfect night for them to spend time together as a couple. They kissed, and Luiza had her arm around Konrad's chest.

Konrad Raab: "Just like you, the star gave me a sparkle in my eyes."

Luiza Doe: "Like the sparkle, I saw of you beating the shit out of Cassidy Carter tonight. You proved how violent and vicious you are. It makes me so happy to spend the night here on the beach together."

Konrad Raab: "I don't care how cold it is; being here with you calms me down. Luiza, you make me have feelings I've never had before. With the future, I can see us being together for a long time."

Luiza and Konrad went for another kiss again as there wasn't much going on at the moment. Although Konrad's watch he had around his wrist stated it was at least six more minutes until New Years Day, it didn't matter because the pair of them needed this time together, alone. Without wanting to celebrate with other wrestlers or other people, just the two of them alone with waves breezing through.

Luiza Doe: "I do as well. You have been so much calmer since I started living with you and Dakon being around you to let your anger out."

Konrad Raab: "You have no idea how good that idea was. I'm glad you still want to be with me, even with the bipolar I have. I don't think I could live with that by myself."

Luiza Doe: "I'm still want to be with you because you're a wonderful man. Besides, like Minnie isn't crazy sometimes, I've gotten used to that and willing to help you through it."

Konrad felt a little horny because of Luiza supporting him; more so, she placed her knee on Konrad's crotch as he moaned a little bit before they shared a small kiss on the lips together. Nobody was around, not even people walking behind them, but they didn't care. It was now five minutes before the new year.

Konrad Raab: "I've never felt safer than with you. Apart from wrestling training we do together; you're the only woman that's never beaten me up. I mean as a punishment, but other than that, not for no reason like my ex-wives did."

Luiza Doe: "You're the first and only boyfriend I ever had, babe. You'll be so good at protecting me if I ever get hurt, and you're more of a man than SCW wrestlers; see you. I begin to see you as a handsome man and a great father figure I never had. Especially tonight when you became vicious, more than anyone has seen you."

Konrad Raab: "Well, you've always been sexy ever since Minnie introduced us, and I couldn't thank her for that because I don't know what I would've done if I was on my own. I wouldn't be wrestling for SCW; still, that's for sure. Yeah, hopefully now, it will shut up everyone who claimed I'm a weak link."

Now it was one minute until it was the new year, and their time was lying on the beach, giving each other compliments, something that needed to be done in public for quite a bit. Of course, they were behind closed doors, but as Konrad's watch was dead on midnight, Luiza looked in his eyes as she rubbed her knee on his crotch.

Luiza Doe: "Happy New Year, my sexy Deathmatch King."

Konrad Raab: "Happy New Year, my sexy tiger."

The fireworks started banging in the sky, but there was a massive bang between Luiza and Konrad as they snog all over each other, and they felt each other's genitals before they took their clothes off and started to have sex with one another for their first time in the New Year. They had side sex before Konrad went on top of Luiza, and then Luiza went on top of Konrad, taking a few snogs along the way. 

They were going at it for ten minutes with the fireworks going off as Luiza moans and screams to the point that now, Konrad is on top of Luiza again to moan loud, feeling so much better as they kiss before they put their underwear and trousers on. They then kissed again and looked at the fireworks going off.

Luiza Doe: "That was fantastic, having sex on the beach and then looking at the fireworks going off."

Konrad Raab: "It was. I needed that badly with you. I don't give a shit if anyone saw us having sex on the beach. I just wanted to show you how special and important you are to me. You calm me down so much."

Luiza Doe: "You show it to me every single day on what you said, Konrad. I got to ask you something about us this year."

Konrad Raab: "What's that?"

It was clear it was something fundamental; more now, they had more of a connection than ever before as they kissed again before Konrad looked at Luiza, feeling a lot happier being with Konrad than she thought. It brought the pair of them a lot closer, long before Konrad was her slave as well. They were a lot more than that.

Luiza Doe: "I never thought I'd say this, but since you've made me relax about the whole living together thing, I only want you because knowing I can't find anyone else who would put me first. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Konrad Raab: “I do as well Luiza. I may have sex with Minerva, but she's never going to be ready for the future of being in a relationship, unlike you and me. I enjoy being with you; I enjoy buying you presents, I enjoy going out on dates with you like tonight. You're perfect."

Luiza Doe: "You are as well. I do feel I'm ready for us to work. Let us get a move on as you've had a hard day that you deserve your rest, and I will hypnotise you to sleep so you can get your well-deserved sleep."

Konrad Raab: "I agree."

Luiza and Konrad get themselves up from the beach, and they roll the blanket before Konrad places it under his arm, and they walk while looking at the sky and watching the waves go at the beach. They held each other's hands and walked back to their hired apartment to go straight to the bedroom. Luiza rubs Konrad's back as she kisses his left shoulder. Konrad was so relaxed, not felt like it since the day after Christmas Day, that he continuously blinks, but slowly, he closes one eye.

Luiza Doe: "That's good, that's good. Now relax. Just feel yourself relax. You are fine."

Five minutes later, Luiza continues to rub Konrad's back; he's dead asleep after everything Minerva said for Luiza to do. Luiza had to fully hypnotise Konrad as the only way to stop him from having nightmares he frequently gets. A few minutes later, Luiza had Konrad around her body, and she fell asleep herself, keeping her boyfriend close. Konrad did stay asleep that entire night as well without waking up.

I love AJ Allmendinger.
2 of 2

Just a promo here, GL Fizz.

Nate Chapel vs Konrad Raab
[Image: DDSdCJQ.png?1]
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Konrad and his father are talking in a dream. Atlanta, Georgia. Wednesday 5th January (Off-Camera)

Shaking like a leaf in an abandoned home, sitting in the chair trapped from getting away was Konrad, having tears pour down from his face because he was frightened, bad enough he had pissed through his pants as he's unable to get free. There's a hand tightened across Konrad's throat, Konrad struggling to breathe, coughing as the hand belonged to his father, Jens Raab. A guy who made his life a living hell throughout his entire life, feeling neglected and all the beatings Konrad had to go through when starting at eight years old. It was way too much, and now, the lights were out in the abandoned home in Germany.

All because as Konrad screams from the top of his lungs, being kidnapped by his father, who still had his hand on Konrad's throat, forcing Konrad to look directly at his father's eyes. Jens has a sick psychotic look to him as Konrad tries to turn his head away from his father, but Jens pulls Konrad forward with his head.

Jens Raab: "I love when I see my son beginning to wake up to the bullshit. Markus was different, he used violence to snap right away, but you've been in denial about it; until now, you've been waiting to do so. Tell me, does it feel good to explode?"

Konrad Raab: "Let me go, I don't want to become you, I want nothing to do with a piece of scum who's trea.............................."

A hard smack from Jens, slapping Konrad across his mouth with Jens wanting Konrad to admit the truth of what he's doing now, but there were a few things Jens knew that Konrad hadn't done that even Markus has done in the past. If there was one person Konrad could not defend himself from, it was his father.

Jens Raab: "Shut the hell up and listen to me. I love beating the shit out of you; I loved how cowardly you were not to defend yourself. It was fun seeing you scream from burns and cutting you with a knife, giving you scars you carry to this day. I laughed because I loved giving you pain."

Konrad Raab: "Because I want to be a real man, not the one you wish for me to be to hurt and use knives on people."

Jens Raab: "But you will, Konrad, somehow despite me not wanting to see you defend yourself, became a wrestler. Admit it, Konrad, the look on your face when you beat the living shit out of Cassidy was pure enjoyment."

There was a silent pause; Jens smirked all over Konrad, beating the shit out of him, screaming the abandoned house down because he wanted Konrad to feel pain, and he was feeling it, especially since his father saw what Konrad did in the deathmatch. Jens picks the chair up with Konrad sitting on it and throws it across the room, seeing Konrad all blooded up from his father's damage to him. Jens loves witnessing the blood pouring from his head, almost like Konrad was out of breath, feeling defenceless to defend himself, more when he was tied everywhere, except his mouth.

Jens Raab: "However, you haven't used your violence on your girlfriend and your children. Don't act; you want to be better than me because you're not."

Konrad Raab: "No way will I ever hurt the love of my life or my kids. I will never beat the shit out of them. I'd rather commit suicide than do the shit you used to do to me."

Jens Raab: "You don't want to admit there's a little Jens Raab psychotic nature in you. You don't want to admit you want to beat your girlfriend and your kids. Konrad, I saw a lot of you in me when I was younger. I don't regret anything I've done, not even the kids that bullied you in school. That was to send you a lesson to say I was fucking ashamed of you as my son, and I still am."

Konrad gritted his teeth and barely said anything to his father, and he didn't want to. Instead, he shook his head on everything Jens said for Konrad to do. It wasn't something Konrad was going to risk in his life. There was a wind blowing quite heavily outside that raised even more of a smirk for Jens, who loved the whistles of the wind.

Jens Raab: "You're not even a good person. Your level of violence is nowhere near what I'm capable of doing. You pretend to be a good person when you're a piece of shit in reality. You're a mini-me."

Konrad Raab: "No, I don't want to be you. The only reason why I'm doing the shit now is that you made me have forty-five years of anger because of everything you did. It caused me to freak out, and you are responsible for hurting me psychically and mentally. I never had any confidence because of you. I proved to be a better boyfriend and a better father than you ever were."

Jens Raab: “Don't be paranoid, Konrad. You should blame yourself for being a pathetic waste of space and tragic waste that I wished your mum had aborted. I love beating you and loved electrocuting you as well."

Jens turned away from Konrad as he tried to move from his father, but he got some jumper cables and placed them on Konrad's nipples. He turned the machine on, and Konrad screamed from the top of his lungs. At the same time, Jens laughed like a lunatic as he enjoyed seeing his son suffer in pain, especially since Konrad was standing up for himself, standing up on his love and commitment for his girlfriend and his children, who were his life.

Jens Raab: "I forgot how much I enjoyed hearing you scream like a little bitch. Had I not tied you up to a chair, you'd beat the fuck out of me. I want you to stay here like a good boy and make you suffer; I want you to starve, be dehydrated and tied there until you painfully die away because the truth is, nobody wants to see your disgusting ass alive anymore. I'm going to kill you."

Konrad Raab: "I rather die than you telling me to attack my girlfriend and my kids because I'm a much bigger man than you. I want my kids and girlfriend to forget about you, removing you permanently from my life. Go ahead, kill me."

Jens Raab: "Oh, I will since you don't want to become a mini-me because, as I always thought, you're a weak and pathetic man who can't even win a wrestling match. When you die, maybe I'll destroy your girlfriend in the process."

Suddenly, Konrad woke up, and because of the commitment he always has with Luiza, he turned on the lights in his motorhome and ran out, screaming in his pyjamas which he didn't care what NASCAR staff would think. Konrad has tears running down his cheek, still screaming in fear of his father appearing in his dream, especially the process of killing Konrad. 

Konrad walked, and he stopped to turn to the pit garage gate and punched and kicked it hard, even with tears and anger in his eyes before he crouched on the ground, feeling defeated. Ten minutes later, Luiza came out in her nightgown to see Konrad crouching behind the pit garage gate. She removes his hands from his face.

Luiza Doe: "You had that dad dream again?"

Konrad looked up at his girlfriend and nodded as Luiza got concerned with Konrad's dream. As hard as he tried to sleep, his dad kept appearing. It was three in the morning where it was dark, and nobody was around, apart from the two of them together. For the first time in his life, Konrad hugged Luiza, and it was a pretty hard hug with tears streaming down his eyes.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry. I want to feel I'm safe."

Luiza Doe: "No, don't be silly. I understand what you're going through. I love you're hugging me to calm down and showing me your tears; you are a real man. Let's go back inside of the motorhome and let me relax you, alright?"

Konrad picks himself up from the ground, and he, along with Luiza's assistance due to Konrad feeling so weak after the loud yell and hitting the garage door. Konrad knows he has to explain the dent on the garage pit door as they walk back to the motorhome and close it. As they got back to the bedroom, Luiza relaxed by rubbing his back and hypnotising Konrad back to sleep. It worked effectively as the lights turned off, and things were peaceful after that terrifying dream Konrad had.

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Lexy, I'm still coming for you and your ex-husband can't stop me. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 4th January. (On-Camera)

The same location as always, but the difference was the time of the day. While Konrad usually does his videos late at night, this was ten in the morning after hours of gym work, being surrounded with the same equipment, except the only differences were that of fresh barrels of red paint which were always brought to the abandoned home and there were two more blood victims on the blood wall of fame. He pinned Nate Chapel's and Cassidy Carter's blood next to Cannon's and Katsumi's. He licked his lips, just from the excitement of the upcoming match. Konrad had been looking forward to the match for a long time since he accepted the challenge.

Konrad Raab: “How I enjoyed the hell out of the match I had with Cassidy Carter. I will say this for the first time since Minerva was around, I respect Cassidy Carter. Why? Because, unlike the rest of you cowards who have teams and managers assisting your asses and run away from giving me a beating with weapons in Kim's case, she gave me a fucking beating I've craved for anyone to do and the best thing is, she did it all by herself. Nobody has made me taste my blood, but unlike some, I enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoyed proving to everyone I'm capable of being violent and being known as Deathmatch King since we all go around and claim nicknames around here, well and The Ice Blood too.”

Konrad smirks as although it was a bit difficult to figure out what Nate had done in wrestling, but at the same time. He pours paint on himself, feeling the glare of the sun, appearing as Konrad was still covered with sweat from the gym work he's done twenty minutes ago.

Konrad Raab: “Nate Chapel, the ex of Lexy Chapel. The only man out of everyone in team of Lexy's crybabies to actually challenge me to a match. All goes back to when Lexy Chapel with her lies as she continuously does started to shit on me on social media. All because of that and with the experience of her wrestling skills, I challenged her to a match and all because not only she spoke a lot of shit to me, but I wanted to face a manager because of my past almost ten years ago. But as the worst manager of SCW, she became a coward like most of you are here by rejecting me. I goated you in Nate and it worked on how much I wanted to beat your ass and you never owned me on Twitter, I did because I said everything by myself, while you had the cowards defending your ass because you couldn't fight your battles by yourself and none of the statements you said was true. But that shit's over and done with.”

Of course, it was a massive risk Konrad took, but at the same time, he became more and more grown to fighting than he had in his entire career.

Konrad Raab: “So yes, you can be a threat because nobody has seen you in the ring, apart from Lexy herself. More so you had your chat show with other people for some reason, but I bet you couldn't keep it going because nobody gave a damn what you had to say since everything you say is bullshit. You defended your ex-wife for no reason and worst of all, you did nothing to get her back. Another sign of a weak pathetic man that has no pride or honour, especially you cheated on Lexy. Don't blame you since Lexy is a lying bitch who can't keep her stories straight and knew she lied all along about the fake relationship with Ace. She cried so much that she blocked me, knowing she can't handle shit talk. Hence the name crybabies.”

Konrad smirked as he thought about everything he can and will do to Nate Chapel without really any knowledge of what he's done in the past with his wrestling career.

Konrad Raab: “Compared to me, you didn't do shit in the wrestling business so how you bullshit believed you beat me with words is beyond me. But everyone is going to tune in to see how much you'll get your ass beaten and broken in the ring. Last I checked, you also became a coward at the same time, just like Kim and her refusal to beat the shit out of me. But you'll get that same treatment because I got years of anger still to let out and your ex-wife is going to be sorry that she put you in a position to receive every fucking damage your ass will get.”

There was a small moment to take a few breaths while looking at the camera.

Konrad Raab: “Are you going to be easy to beat? No, you will push me, but you are incapable of doing the damage of what I'll do because you'll play it safe, you play the safe card because Lexy had to use you as her bodyguard since her wrestling accomplishments are bullshit because if she were a former wrestler, she'd not use you as her bodyguard. Even Amy's daughter had more guts to defend herself from Tsunami than Lexy has.”

He pours more paint all over his body as he closes his eyes, embracing the screams and the blood he looks at on the wall and he turns the camera around to see Nate's piece of blood that's on a bit of tissue.

Konrad Raab: “Just like I've beaten the shit out of you backstage and I never felt better after I did that, knowing I was pissed off, waiting for the last minute, but at the same time, setting up to face your ass, despite the fight that's meant to be on earlier. Still, you're not going to walk away with a win here. I will embarrass you in ways that I'm that close on forcing Lexy to fight me and even if you beat me, I will still cause so much hell to your ex-wife that I crave for the day of fucking her ass up. Just as I'll enjoy making you taste your own blood again because I will hear the bone snap from your ankle or your arm and I will make you broken. I will give you the most deserved beatings of your entire life.”

Laughing evilly once again, taking a drink from the water bottle and places the lid on.

Konrad Raab: “I'm a sick and twisted fuck, you'd be right there and everyone in SCW has done something to cause me to be angry and you'll go back, bloodied and beaten to nobody because nobody thinks you're handsome, nobody even wants to date your ass. That's how much your good looks brag is a lot of rubbish. I'll make you look ugly when I use my fists to punch your fucking head, being covered with blood because I love hurting people. I love hearing bones pop and I love most importantly, violence that I have a fetish for because it's all I want to do in my life. I will make you be completely done for, long before your career in SCW can even get started. I will make this year my year of hell for the entire roster because nobody is worthy to team or talk to in this snowflake company with snowflake wrestlers who refuse to fight me because they can't handle the damage I'll do to them in the ring."

Sun now hits Konrad's eyes to a point Konrad forgot the one thing the abandoned home had, blackout blinds as he puts them down and pours more paint on himself, feeling the love for blood in his mind.

Konrad Raab: “I will show you a welcome you aren't going to like because everything I'll do to you, will be deserved because you're not a man, you're just a pussy. Sure you may have a bright future, but all I think about is how much I'm going to enjoy beating you down, how much you hate me now will be a lot more when we face. I will destroy your ass, hearing you scream to stop doing all the beating I've done to you when you will make the mistake of challenging me to a fight. I love fighting challenges, even from inexperienced wrestlers like yourself. It will mean nothing when I'll make you scream so bad that you'll regret ever facing me again.”

Konrad looked at the camera and places his face right on the camera, although he was way too close and stood back with another tin of paint he pours due to the excitement he had. There's nothing that can shake away the happiness Konrad had.

Konrad Raab: “I'm going to defeat you, even with no real history of who you fought in the two matches you had because of some injury which is bullshit because there's a wrestler I know that wrestles with injuries every damn day and that's never stopped him wrestling. I know you do shit outside of wrestling, but that means nothing come Friday night where I will send you packing because you aren't going to last against this Deathmatch King and The Ice Blood.”

Taking one last breather, considering he had to go to eat lunch and then go to Atlanta, Georgia for NASCAR testing.

Konrad Raab: “I will seek for your blood again, despite having yours placed on the wall already. I wouldn't mind getting another piece of it. I will pin your ass for the three count because I'm more than willing to give you a beating from hell which will lead Lexy to face me. Friday night, prepare yourself to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because you can't, nor will do shit to stop me, much like your failed tweets to own me, I will make you a failure. I will regret nothing and I haven't since I've gone on my own path without anyone telling me what to do because I got this win in the bag just from nobody telling me to stop beating the shit out of you.”

Those were the final words Konrad had to say before he pressed stop on the camera for the screen to go to black.

I love AJ Allmendinger.