Selena, Deanna Frost & Majors vs. Turner, Holly Adams & Aries
OOC: Deanna’s second roleplay. Because of the name changes, I’ve provided a legend.

Pink: Jordan Majors/Majora
Red: Deanna/Springzee
Red: Selena/Freya

Project: Black Ice

”Dungeons and Dragon-Yer-Feet Part 4: Branding Smite”

The Dungeon of SuChamWre
Fields of Drachen
Night

There she was… finally standing before the trio of heroes as they stood in the final room of the dungeon.

The sorcerer Holly Badams! She wore robes of black and gold – as if to imitate or exaggerate the wealth she possessed. ”Welcome, villains!” she proclaimed with a haughty laugh. ”Are you ready to meet your end?”

”Fat chance!” Majora yelled back, gripping her axe tightly. ”Release Princess Cooks at once!”

”Why do you fight with them?” Holly gestured to Freya and Springzee, who stood near the barbarian. ”Did you not hear Gleebnorb? It was Freya’s words that turned the Princess from the Order of Light and all she believed in.”

Sadly, Freya sighed. ”What kind of ruler – what kind of woman – uses words to validate the wicked deeds she’s done? What kind of person would blame my words for her doing nothing while you and her ‘god’ Gleebnorb ravage and her own land? Her own people – her own family and friends – are suffering at YOUR hands and all she can do is blame me?”

”It is your fault…” the sorcerer mocked.

”No.” barked Springzee. ”The princess is an adult, responsible for her own choices! She and she alone is responsible for joining Gleebnorb and betraying the people that believed in her!”

”Yes.” Majora nodded. ”And I will not stand by and watch such evil continue! Even if I have to stop her myself! Now where is she?!”

”Right here!” roared the sorcerer before flicking her hand, creating a vertical tunnel of magic that spun around the room. Before the heroes’ eyes, they saw the white rabbit in the purple vest, GiAir, standing before them, laughing loudly. Beside him was the ethereal creature known as Gleebnorb and beside that creature stood-

”Princess!” Majora called out but was too late as the magic flowing around them rushed towards the three, as if to crush them together, creating a blinding red light. When the light cleared, the adventurers could only looks in horror at the monstrosity that stood before them.

”WITCHCRAFT!”
”NIRVANNA!”
”YOUR FAULT!”

The being was massive, almost reaching the top of the dungeon – with all three head attached to a deranged slug-body. The faces seemed like twisted, warped versions of their former selves, with eyes that glowed different colors and tongues that slipped out of their mouths like serpents!

”Behold my power!” proclaimed Badams. ”Behold The Brand Creature! Your doom!”

”My gods…” Freya gasped as she stepped back.
”Princess!” Majora implored. ”Snap out of it! They’re just using you-“

”EVIL!!!” roared Gleebnorb loudly, deafening Majora’s pleas.
”TAKE TO THE WONDERLAND!”

The ground shook as the behemoth opened its mouth to attack…

Frost ‘Forever Home’
Manhattan, New York
January 12th, 2022
5:32pm

“Now…exactly…” Deanna tried, gazing at the miniatures on the board, as well as her own teammates. “Exactly… what point did we lose control here?”

Her answer went unanswered, simply because neither Selena or Jordan had one. The battle with The Brand monster was becoming more and more brutal. From the moment of the first turn, when they had all managed to hit some of their best attacks on it… only for it to seemingly be unaffected… 

“In hindsight…” Jordan tried to laugh. “That should have been the first sign that things were getting out of control.” She turned her head to Asuna, who was biting her lip, the worry clear on the 12-year old’s face. “This thing fights like a large Beholder.”

“That’s what we based it on.” Came the quiet whisper of Elsianna.
“Oh yeah… we’re in trouble.” Laughed Jordan, taking a swig from the bottle of water Selena had brought her earlier.
“No…” Deanna whispered, shaking her head. “It can’t just end like this.”

“Deanna…” Jordan tried. “It’s okay. It’s just a game. If we lose – we lose. This whole thing was for us to hang out and just get to know eachother better right? Well, mission accomplished! I’ve had a wonderful time-“

“No!” the cry came from the redhead as she pushed herself out of her chair, running her hands through her hair as she walked out of the space towards the ‘movie-room’.

Casting a glance at Jordan, Selena was quickly out of her seat as well, marching over to Deanna to gently take her in her arms. “Hey…” she whispered.

“I don’t want to lose again…” Deanna whispered in the platinum-blonde’s chest. “I’m tired of losing.”
“I know.” Selena whispered, realizing that Deanna wasn’t talking about some game of Dungeons and Dragons. “I’m tired of losing to them too.” She sighed. “But Jordan is right, Deanna. Losing is part of being a wrestler. Even when you try your best, sometimes you lose.”

“But…” Deanna shook her head. “I’m not asking to good enough to win a title.” Her small frame shook a little in Selena’s arms as soft cries gripped her. “I’m not asking to be good enough to compete like you do. But why can’t I be good enough to win one match. Just one.”

Despite her desire to answer, Selena couldn’t. She didn’t have an answer for her wife. Biting her lower lip, she gently moved her head to kiss Deanna’s forehead.

“Remember when Elsianna couldn’t learn that song on the piano? And she got so frustrated?”
“The Mozart one? Yes.” Deanna nodded her head. “So?”
“Do you remember what you said?” 
“Oh, please don’t go there…” the redhead whined. 
“If at first you don’t succeed…”
“But that’s such kid’s stuff.” Deanna stated lamely. 

“And no less true.” She sighed, cupping Deanna’s face with her hands. “If at first you don’t succeed…”
“Try and try again.” Came the answer from Jordan as she skipped over to where the Frost wives stood.

“Besides…just like back there-“ the adrenaline champion gestured towards the table where Asuna and Elsianna waited. “You’re not alone. You’ve got Selena and you’ve got me!”

“But you could lose because of me! Because I’m not strong enough.” Deanna tried.
“Deanna – there have been so many times that I wasn’t strong enough to win.” Selena argued. “Jordan too.”
“Definitely.” Jordan sighed. “So many times…”

“Whatever happens, either there.” It was Selena’s turn to gesture at the table, though she used her head to do so. “Or…” her voice lowered. “At Breakdown, we will do together.”
“As a team.” Jordan added…

A moment passed, Jordan watching Selena holding Deanna. “This may be an awkward request but… this feels like a team-hug moment…”
“You’ve been watching Nicole Kinneck too much.” Selena laughed though she lifted one arm to wrap around Jordan, adding her to the hug.

“Ah…” Jordan smiled.
“Actually, Jordan…” Selena seemed to think about it. “Whatever Cid said about me – whatever Cookie thinks I said about that tag match last year… I didn’t mean it how she thinks I meant it-“
“I know.” Jordan sighed. “Cid is just using it as a catalyst to get away with everything, just like he did with that whole Co-World Champion crap.”

“Even so…” Selena sighed, wanting nothing more than to ensure that this team had no cracks or issues. “Please forgive me for my part in all of this.”

“You’re forgiven, Selena.” Jordan replied. “Now…on three, I say we turn around and beat that ugly monster into the dungeon floor. With me?”

“Yes.” Selena replied promptly.
“I’ll…” Deanna tried. “I’ll do my best.”

“Okay…” Jordan exclaimed. “1…2…3!”

”I have a really lame idea…” Springzee cried out as she dodged another attack from the head of the Brand creature. Surrounding the creature, Freya’s spell “Spirit Guardians” struck and chanted…

”We Believe! We Believe!”

”What is it?” Freya called out, concentrating as much as possible on maintaining her spells.
”Well…we keep fighting this thing… where’s Holly?!”

“Hey! Good question!” Selena replied, looking up at Asuna. “Where is Holly?”

“Roll a perception check.” The Dungeon Master ordered.

“I’ll do it.” Selena replied. “I have high points for proficiency.” She carefully rolled the dice in her hand before dropping the dice into the tray. “18!” she declared.

“Well…” Asuna smiled with a shrug. “You see Holly hiding behind the monster, trying to stay out of sight of you three.”

“Figures.” Deanna, Selena AND Holly replied at the same time.
“Okay…” Deanna bit her lower lip. “So…I’m gonna…”

”I’m gonna throw my sword at the sorcerer!”
”What?!” Freya exclaimed. ”You’ll be weaponless!”
”I know.” Springzee nodded. ”But it’s the only chance we have.”

Before them, the Brand Creature snarled angrily, laughing a little as well through two of the heads. The heroes health was nearly gone for all of them, even Majora.

”I have to try…” the warrior tried. ”I need you to believe in me.”

For a moment, Freya gazed at the creature that stood before them before suddenly ending her spell of the Spirits Guardians, the beings surrounding the creature disappearing before touching Springzee’s sword, causing to glow with bright light. ”One shot…” she urged. ”Make it count!”

With a nod, Springzee charged as far as she could until she spotted Badams hiding behind the creature (though not from where she now stood) and with all she had, she hurled her sword!

“Make a ranged attack, Mrs. Frost.” Asuna asked. “

Taking a deep breath, Deanna picked up her d20 dice, rolled it in her hands. “Oh please…please work…” she pleaded before letting the dice roll out of her hands, her heart hammering in her chest.

And it nearly broke as the dice settled on the number 1.

“No…” Deanna cried, feeling tears sting her eyes. “No, please…”
“WAIT!” cried Jordan eagerly! “I have my inspiration dice! I give to Deanna to use!”
“Can you do that?” Selena asked, her voice hopeful.

All eyes flew to Asuna, who quickly turned to Elsianna.

“Yes.” Elsianna nodded. “Page 125 of the Player’s handbook.”

“Alright, Mrs. Frost. You can roll again.” Asuna allowed, causing Deanna to take a shaky breath. Her hand, however, suddenly felt warm as Selena took it, kissing the knuckles gently. 

“You got this.” 

Once more, Deanna threw the dice. This time…

“With bonuses, that makes it a 17…” the redhead’s head shot up to Asuna.
“I…I’m sorry.” Asuna tried.

“WAIT!” this time the call came from Selena! “I cast Bless on Springzee in that last exchange! She can roll a d4 on any attack roll!”

Asuna’s head snapped to Deanna. “Do you use it?”
“Wha- YES! YES!” Deanna exclaimed, fishing out her d4 dice and rolling it out of her hand. “4! For a total of 21!”

All eyes turned back to Asuna, who merely smiled at the three women. “With the faith that Majora has for you and the love and light that Freya has blessed your very being with…”

Springzee’s sword sailed through the air, illuminated by Freya’s magic, sailing past the Brand monster, who, even with three heads, could only stare at it shockingly. The sword continued to fly until it found its target! 

”AHHHH!” cried out Holly Badams, the sword of light embedded in her torso! ”Impossible!” she cried out. ”You cheated! You cheated!”

Before them, the Brand creature thrashed around randomly, no longer suppled with magic by its leader.

”CHEATED! CHEATED! CHEATED!”

”No. We beat you because we worked together. You just force those into serving you! You manipulate the lost and confused and the hurt! That isn’t teamwork, it’s manipulation and servitude!”

”We’re friends.” Majora added. 
”And we have a purpose…together.” Springzee declared, pulling the sword out of Holly.

Before their eyes, the sorcerer gave one last cry and vanished, along with the Brand creature in a large puff of smoke!

“And with the evil sorcerer and her creature gone, the adventurers, with their hearts heavy for the loss of Princess Cooks, made their way back to SuChamWre. There, they were cheered and heralded as heroes! For that is what they truly were. Vanquishers of evil and defenders of all that is good in the city.” Asuna replied, closing her book.

“Together.” Selena smiled, holding her hand out over the table.
“Together.” Deanna agreed, placing her hand over Selena’s.
“Together.” Jordan repeated, placing her hand over the other two.

The emotional high was felt by them all and a few tears stung their eyes as they regarded one another.

With a slow breath, they pulled their hands apart before turning to applaud Asuna and Elsianna. “What a game.” Selena remarked. “I’m so proud of you both.”
“Thank you.” Asuna smiled.
“Thank you, mother.” Elsianna added.

“So…” Jordan shrugged before stretching her back a little. “We saved the city from evil… now what?”

The Frost wives turned their heads to regard one another and the children.

“Pizza?” Deanna asked.
“Pizza.” Selena agreed, earning more cheers, especially from the children as the adventure came to a close.

[Image: tetXUW1.gif]

Hi…

I know Selena usually does these segments here in the arena and she’s a lot better at them than me, but…

I wanted to say something – I wanted to make it clear that I’m not just letting Selena and Jordan do all the work. And… there are some things that I, personally, wanted to say.

Because I know the elephant in the room here is me. I’m the weak link in my team with Selena and Jordan. I know that I’m the least experienced…

I’m not even sure why SCW thought this was a good idea or why I’m involved like this. We’re they impressed that I lasted as long as I did in the End of the Year Special? Are they curious about me as a wrestler or Selena and I as a tag-team…

I don’t know… but… yes, okay! I’m scared! Because it’s three nightmares of people:

I mean, Giovanni Aries was the one that threw my wife off a twenty-foot scaffold. 
Holly is the one that attacked me just to cheat my wife of a clean victory over Asher Hayes.
And how many times did Cid Turner use a weapon against Selena?!

Yes, I am scared for this match and I realize that I’m the most likely person that’s going to be hurt and pinned and cost my team the match, okay? I’m not an idiot. I know how this sport works despite my lack of wrestling experience.

But if I run from that. If I just do what I’ve seen Cid Turner do week in and week out and run away, then I don’t really deserve to call myself a ‘Frost’ do I?

I wasn’t born with that name. I married into it because I fell in love with Selena. And while you all have made it your mission to try and uglify that love with your sick jokes of incest and grooming, I have never, not once, been ashamed that I fell in love with her and married her.

Actually, let me get that out of the way – what the hell is your guys’ problem?

Cid, you want to blame Selena for what? Hurting Cookie’s feelings over a match a year ago? Last I checked, that match you’re talking about? Those words spoken? Cookie was still well enough to compete in two more matches and get to the finals – it was only when she lost to YOU and Asher that she disappeared off the face of the earth. So, how is it Selena’s fault? Wouldn’t it have been your fault for destroying her tag-team dreams?

But you can’t seem to do anything without blaming someone else for your own shortcomings. I mean, you’re suppose to be this “superior being”, right? This Hall of Fame person? So how come you can’t act like one? How come you can’t lose with any dignity? How come you need to hit Selena with a weapon when her back is turned over and over again? How come you can’t stop making excuses for coming up short against her. Selena didn’t do that when you beat her in Denver. She used it as a motivation to become better.

And noticed I said better, not ‘evil’. That’s another thing I can’t quite grasp with all of you. What is your obsession with making Selena out to be evil?

Seriously? Do you guys think you’re original? You’re not! I’ve followed Selena for most of her career, a good solid seven years at least – and that BS is the most overused crap I’ve ever heard! Infamous, Lexy Nation, Monarchy – it’s always the same thing. ‘Selena’s a liar, Selena’s a manipulator, Selena doesn’t care about anyone but herself’.

Worse thing is, you guys have zero proof. If you did, you wouldn’t have bugged the world title to try and find it. You wouldn’t have kept promising to ‘show it’ whenever you fought her.

And since we’re on THAT subject – you say my wife is evil? You say she’s a liar?

Who relied on interferences when they faced her? Selena or you?
Who attacked with weapons when their opponent’s back was turned? Selena or you?
Who stole championships? Selena or you?
Who paraded around fake titles? Selena or you?

The answer is D, all of the above – Holly Adams, Giovanni Aries, and Cid Turner – all of you. But we’re evil? We’re the ones that are bad for SCW?

Do you honestly think SCW and the True Believers are so gullible that they would believe that? After watching my wife, for years, sacrifice her body and career so many times for this company?

You can justify your actions with as many excuses you can come up with – but when my nine-year old daughter and five-year old son are even saying what you are doing is wrong? Guess what, guys? You’re the ones that are bad for this company. You’re the ones that are evil.

And I won’t be a hypocrite to my children just because I am afraid of that evil. Because I am afraid of what could happen to me in the ring as I have my third match. No, I am going to face that evil and do all I can to protect my wife and Jordan against all of you…

Because only cowards run away and I don’t just mean Cid Turner – I mean you, too, Holly!

In fact, I have one more thing to ask Holly… and it’s a bit of a selfish question…

Why wasn’t I in your damn “Wizard of Oz” parody?

Yeah, you kept mentioning me as some kind of ‘child bride’ of Selena’s, but is that it? Why couldn’t I be one of the flying monkeys?! Or one of the guards? Why couldn’t I be Glinda and Giovanni could have been the Scarecrow? That way, you could have done a swerve ending where ‘The Brand’ beat both the wicked witch and the ‘secretly evil’ Glinda – beat both witches and saved all of Oz from witchdom?

Deanna…beloved… why are you giving them pointers on their parody?

I mean, if you’re going to do it, you should at least do it right!

Anyways, I get it, Holly. You didn’t really include me beyond a one-line joke because that’s how you see me. That’s how you and Cid and Giovanni really see me. ‘Poor little ol’ Deanna’ as Cid put it. Not really worth acknowledging or making part of the ‘fake picture’ you paint.

I get it. I’m just a manager that’s gotten more and more involved in protecting my wife to the point where I am becoming a wrestler – but I’m still the weakest link, so who cares about her right?

Well, I’ll tell you a story, Holly. You know who else was ignored? Who else was seen as ‘not important’ and not worth the effort or time beyond insults and abuse? 

Cinderella…

So, I’ll happily be Cinderella for this match while you three can be the wicked family that ignores me. Because tonight, no matter how scary this is, Breakdown is going to be a ball for me. A royal ball where I show up and I… I…

I STEAL THE SHOW! I dance with the queen! I show all of you up and I show I am so much more than a ‘child bride’ or ‘poor little ol’ Deanna’! In the ring, the clock will strike midnight on the Brand and it won’t be your voices that are heard beyond the familiar cries of excuses of witchcraft and controversy… it will be the cries of the True Believers as they chant “We Believe! We Believe!” I love it when they do that!

You’re right, Cid. I am definitely going to get in your way, just like I have before. I’ll get in your way, in Holly’s way and in Giovanni’s way until the way is cleared for my wife and the amazing Jordan Majors to claim victory! And when they do – when they prove you wrong…

I’ll have my fairytale moment…
I’ll have my first win in SCW…
I’ll stand beside my wife…

And that will be something that none of you will be able to take away from me. That none of you can sell!

Believe it, Brand! Because I…I am not a damsel in distress! I am not a Child Bride! I am the Queen’s Guard!

And I will protect all that I love and believe in!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
[Image: 7iel1fg.png]

[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)