Character Information:
Alias: The Priestess

Date of Birth: 11-18--2001

Height: 5'8”
Weight: 140

Home Town:New Orleans
Billed From: New Orleans

Pic Base: Skye Blue

Gimmick: Witch priestess. All of the positive spirituality but no problem protecting/defending herself with any means she has.

Alignment: face

Entrance Music: Voodoo by Godsmack

Entrance Description:

The lights go down, only four wide and soft spotlights aimed at the stage. The slow drumbeat of “Voodoo” begins, and the lights slowly swirl. The drums intensify and Jaina Lancaster steps out, in her all black gear and black shawl draped across her outstretched arms. The lights follow her as she begins down the ramp as the drumbreak hits and the chorus starts.

“I'm not the one, who's so far away
When I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again
And I don't remember why I came”

The music continues as Jaina gets to the ring, and goes up the steps, arms still outstretched. She steps up on the corner, on the second rope outside of the ropes, and removes the shawl with a flourish. Letting it fall to the ground, Jaina then leans over to grab the top rope and flips herself into the ring. She spins around and steps to the center, arms out and smiling. The lights come up as the music fades out.

Wrestling Style: technical/flyer

Regular Moves:

(all the usual common/simple stuff)
Bulldog
DDT variations
Running Double Axe Handle
Knee drop
spinning heel kick
roundhouse kick
dropkick variations (running, flying, etc)
forearam strikes
leg sweep
discus punch
body splash
crossbody from the top
moonsault
standing SSP
single leg Boston crab
armbar variations

Signature Moves:

Triskele: Fujiwara armbar

Athame: V-trigger

Invocation: Shining Wizard/step up enzuigiri

Primary Finishing Move:

Blessing: flying poisonrana (springboard, from middle/top rope, any creative variation)

Secondary Finishing Move:

As Above, So Below: corkscrew shooting star press (Red Arrow)

Character Biography:
Amy Chastaine's daughter, Bree Lancaster's niece. Trained under Bree Lancaster, Kara Abheri, and Christian Cannon without her mom knowing, until she was ready to tell her. Picked things up very easily due to having been around the business her whole life and watching her mom and aunt train and work. Never wanted to get in the ring for most of her life, but after becoming an SCW reporter, the job she always wanted, being so close to the action made her feel like she had to try it, or she might regret not doing so. Has lately gotten deeper into the pagan beliefs and practices she was raised with by her mom, leaning into the aesthetic and ritualistic properties.
[Image: Jaina2.png]