Bison Jones vs. Polly Playtime
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Season 2 / Episode 14 / Live Bait

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9 2022
Being Dangled Like A Steak

These have been times that have truly tried my soul.  I have felt the lowest of lows.  Being kidnapped and being able to do nothing about it brought me way down.  Even worse, seeing innocent Peter going down with me, that has rotted me to the core.  Even though Mr. Compton and his assailants are now behind bars, it isn't over.  I have had nightmares.  In my dreams they have all come back into play.  My mom, thank GOD she's here!  She has spent several nights with me after being rudely awakened by my screams.  Every single time I have felt very bad for waking her up, but every time she reassured me that it was okay.  I guess that's what moms and sigh... dads are for.  Even with her here after so many years, I still miss him.  I will always miss him.

But I have to press on.  At least for now I know I am free to wrestle.  Though tomorrow night does not seem like that's what SCW wants me to do.  They clearly want me to be a piece of girl meat that's ready to get deboned by a "Big Bad" man.  Though I'm not surprised.  It's actually just about what I expected coming from a Cruze being in charge.  That's the thought that is weighing the most heavy on my mind at this very moment.  Let's just say I'm ready to air my grievances, as I should, wearing quite the hot looking number, a very short halter dress that ties right at the back of the neck.  Most of my back is bare and I definitely look ripe for the pickings.  It's dark red too to match the color of a rare hunk of the juiciest steak that you have ever eaten.

This is how the world will see me, right now.

It is hard to see where Polly is broadcasting from, but we can guess that it's somewhere at least close by to Nashville, Tennessee.  What we know for sure is that she is safely in a room indoors.  As soon as the camera turns on red, we can see on her laptop computer screen that she is recording herself live via Twitch.

Polly:  "Well, I guess hello there Twitchverse.  It's been quite some time.  Honestly I'm not even going to explain why.  Let me just say that I've been going through far more crap than probably any single person out there watching me right now.  Oh, you all know it's true.  When you look like this, all the guys just want a piece of you.  Even deranged men become obsessed, and for one, well, let's just say he will be locked away for a long damn time!  Oh he will have his date in court and all that, but I have a lawyer to handle things, not to mention I learned quite a bit in law school myself.  I'm sure it will come in handy soon enough."

"To tell you all the truth, I might even need to use my knowledge of law in SCW too.  Clearly our new commissioner has something against me being he's putting me up against Bison Jones, who is over double my size!  I don't know if it's because he knows I'm mad at Owen, or if it's because he just wants to see a young woman get squashed like a bug, but if anything, and I mean ANYTHING bad happens to me tomorrow night against Bison, SCW will be held responsible for any damage done.  I would hope Shaun wouldn't stoop so low, especially being that Owen won't even acknowledge him as a family member."

Polly stops, seemingly wanting that to sink in, before she continues on.  For now she faces forward and only forward, showing off the least amount of her skin as possible.

Polly:  "Anyways, it will become clear soon enough if our commissioner has something against me or not.  I mean I know I seem to be really low on the totem pole right now, but I have almost toppled Jordan Majors and a former SCW World Champion in Owen.  Maybe Shaun just wants me to prove myself and felt this was the way for me to be tested.  I'm doubting that though."

"I guess he's just one more guy that sees me as nothing but a ditzy blonde that needs to be paraded out and shown off like a piece of raw meat being led to the slaughterhouse."

"Well, tomorrow night, the Cruze Family will be proven wrong about me.  You see, Owen thought he was better than me "just because" and he almost got burned for it.  He thought he was better than Kandis "just because" and it cost him at Body, Heart and Soul.  I'm thinking that Bison Jones won't be making that same mistake.  Despite his size, it's clear that he does have his own weaknesses that I am more than capable of exploiting.  Remember, former game show girl right here.  When I spot weaknesses, I am onto them like a bloodhound.  And despite him being trained by former SCW World Champion Adam Allocco, if I am able to trip him up enough and keep him guessing, trust me I will find a way to sweep him off his feet and sit on top of him in order to pin him.  I will do whatever it takes to get the wind knocked out of him.  I want to taste victory tomorrow night as it felt SO SWEET at Body, Heart and Soul.  I NEED to taste victory.  After all I've been through away from the ring, I NEED to move forward and lay everything on the line.  I love wrestling.  I love playing in that ring."

Polly pauses and partially turns now, allowing the camera to catch some of her backside.  She peers over her shoulder and blows a kiss to the camera.

Polly:  "Remember though that I do not belong to any of you.  None of you did anything to help me at my time of greatest need.  No, I am already spoken for.  So go ahead, view me as a piece of fresh meat if you want.  That is to you Bison, to you Owen, to you Shaun, and to anyone out there that's obsessed with me.  If you want to treat me good or bad, it really doesn't matter.  The more crap you throw it me, the more games I will play with all of you.  It's LONG about time for me to get back to what I do best, and once I'm done with you tomorrow night Bison, I will make that very, very clear."

"For now, here, go ahead and salivate.  Grow those boners out there guys.  And then be disappointed that I'm not there with you to give you what you want.  Nope, instead of this hot steak, you will all be left out in the cold."

She takes advantage of the time now to slowly move around, gyrating her hips quite well.  Undoubtedly Polly knows how to tease.  When she faces the camera once again she leans forward a little bit to show a little cleavage, which is when her final words for the camera come.

Polly:  "Get ready SCW.  Get ready World.  The true Polly Playtime is about to be back.  And to be bluntly honest, none of you are ready for what I have in store.  In the end you will all lose."

She wiggles her hips a few more times while blowing a few kisses to the camera before she moves out of the camera's line of sight.  Within seconds her Twitch live feed is over.

Polly begins packing up her electronic equipment, but is quite quickly interrupted by a knock on the room door.

Polly:  "Who is it?"

Mrs. Pingotti:  "It's me.  Can I come in Polly?"

Polly:  "Here, I'll unlock it."

Polly goes to the door and soon as her mother sees her, she looks her daughter up and down.

Mrs. Pingotti:  "Whoa, um, I didn't interrupt anything.  Did I?"

Polly:  "Nah.  I'm alone.  I'll tell you the truth.  I was recording something for SCW.  I'm going to do anything and everything I can do to outsmart that big lug they have placed in front of me tomorrow night."

Mrs. Pingotti:  "About that.  Please be careful.  You have been hurt enough lately as it is.  It's pretty sad that they can't just put you up against someone closer to your own size."

Polly:  "Look at who is in charge of things right now.  I'll take care of it.  If he wants to play hardball, he and that I guess former family member, will find out that I can play games better than either of them can."

She looks at her daughter with some pride now, even though she is clearly still nervous about the man that Polly is about to face tomorrow night.  Polly gets it, but when she nods to her mother, some of the nervousness wears off.

Mrs. Pingotti:  "Anyways, since you're wearing that Polly, why don't you go out with Peter for dinner or something?"

Polly:  "On a date?  I um...  I don't know."

Mrs. Pingotti:  "Well, I guess that's up to you.  I won't play matchmaker.  I have seen the way you look at one another though.  There's something there."

Polly sighs before replying.

Polly:  "It's that obvious, huh?"

Mrs. Pingotti:  "Yes.  I won't push you or him though."

Polly:  "Thanks mom.  I'm just happy to have you around.  It's a refreshing change.  One I needed very much."

Mrs. Pingotti:  "I'm happy to be here.  I'll stick around for as long as you need me."

Polly nods and lowers her head a little.  When she re-raises it her mother also nods before she heads back out of the room and closes the door, leaving Polly once again alone, looking obviously very hot to trot.  Her loneliness does not last long though as a few minutes later another knock is heard at the door, this one being Peter's knock.  Polly sits on the edge of the bed closest to the door and calls out to him.

Polly:  "It's open."

Polly watches the knob turn and then sees the look in Peter's eyes upon seeing her.  He is stopped in his tracks.  Polly smiles nervously and blushes before she stands up and beckons with her left pointer finger for him to come closer.  Peter is nervous as well but finally gets his thought out.

Peter:  "Wow!  You look amazing as I have ever seen you Polly!"

Polly:  "Good enough to eat, right?"

Peter:  "Um... uh uh uh... I wouldn't say that.  It's just, I guess I'm glad to see you have your confidence back."

Polly:  "You have a point there.  I haven't felt this um... playful in quite some time.  Peter, my mom was just here.  We spoke for a short bit and um, do you want to go get some dinner or something?"

As she speaks her voice gets softer and softer.  Peter genuinely smiles though.

Peter:  "Sure.  I'll even pay.  And here, I'll get a coat for you."

Peter goes to Polly's luggage and gets a comfortable coat for her.  He even drapes it over her shoulders.  Polly thanks him softly and allows him to lead her out of the room.  As they go Polly takes one look back towards her electronic equipment.  She smiles and then closes the door behind her.