Update
Thank you for your patience with Breakdown.

For those who haven't been on Discord, I have been engaged in media interviews regarding the War in Ukraine, while dealing with my teaching prep and it's been exhausting. I'm still working on Breakdown and trying to get it up tonight. That said, I have to be up tomorrow at 5 a.m. for another interview. If I'm not getting BD up tonight, I will at least get a card up and try to get Breakdown up as soon as I can when I can.

I just wanted to post an update here for those out of the loop. I had hoped to get this show up on time and well....sometimes things happen that are just more important that the show.
Further update: Been long days as I try to balance everything (while also combatting massive burn out). I hope to have to show up tonight. Regardless, it will be up soon. The March 3 BD will be summarized. If I agreed to have a segment on the show and you'd like to write it, I will include it in full. I'm doing this more to allow me to have any hope of rest this weekend.

Thanks for your patience.
Final update - Every segment for the Feb 24 is now done. I just now have to finish a few matches, but that will require me to rejudge matches as well, I judged things last week, and in this last crazy week, I never had the bright idea to write down my thoughts. Either way, show should be up within the next 12 hours. Retribution card will follow (it will have spoilers for March 3 show, but meh, at this point). March 3rd show will be up, I plan, Monday night. This gets us caught up and fortunately, while doing all of this, I should also be caught up on my actual work too by tomorrow (hence also the delays on BD. I've been largely prioritizing what needs to get done, but then, trying to just work on what I'm driven to work on as the burn out is real).

All of this is to say, I should be back to "normal" this week.

Thanks again to everyone for their patience. I know how annoying late shows are and everything else and this was a completely unique situation and I hope people understand.
Normal? NORMAL?!?!?! Compared to what's going on over there (if you know what I mean), us crazy loons here are definitely normal.