I love AJ Allmendinger.
Breakdown 3-3-22 #1
[Image: spencer1-s.png]

Record:
7 - 2 - 1
2021 Rookie of the Year
United States Champion

[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Going from a wrestling loss to car potential issues. Daytona Beach, Florida. Thursday 17th February. (Off-Camera)

While all the other wrestlers on Breakdown stayed around after their match, Konrad didn't. Mostly because he had another job to do, until his match, Konrad listened to every radio communication Brad gave him before he left for Tampa, which was only two hours from Daytona Beach. Because Konrad couldn't do the races due to wrestling always coming first, he allowed one of his teammates in the Xfinity series, another series Konrad's racing in. Tyler, who's a nineteen-year-old kid, stepped in. While listening to Tyler's communication with the team, one thing that strikes on his mind was brake issues. So that was another reason he left Tampa right away.

Mainly he didn't need a shower when one of his team crew drove him there and back to and from Tampa to be back at the circuit in time. The team crew member known as Darren Myles didn't understand wrestling. So as they were driving back to Daytona Beach in Darren's car, Konrad sitting in the front, had some questions to ask about the sport.

Darren Myles: "So what the hell is that all about?"

Konrad Raab: “My way of wrestling. All I will say is I had to do what I must. These assholes in that company aren't good people, and besides, I've burnt all of my bridges with them. Mainly because each of them has mocked and treated me like a piece of garbage. So the real me you see in NASCAR has no effect in wrestling."

Darren Myles: "Oh, so you were being bullied, is what I'm hearing? I now understand. I've got nothing to say about it because as long as you don't rage over things in NASCAR, that's the main thing."

Konrad Raab: "I appreciate you taking me to and from Tampa. I would've got a plane straight there and back, even if I have a private plane of my own."

Darren Myles: "It's what being a part of Brad Rogers Racing is all about. I never understood why Brad hired you to be a racer, especially at the time, I thought you had no experience, but Brad, he got me to watch some races you did in Germany and said, that's why I always wanted Konrad to race with us."

Konrad nodded his head, hearing Darren's story about how he had to ask Brad why Konrad was a racer. It was another story that Konrad had no idea about. However, he did change into his racing work clothes and washed the face paint off, the only thing in his locker room he did since he had to be a racing professional instead of being dressed as a wrestler.

Konrad Raab: "I think that win I had in Atlanta shut a lot of people up on them doubting me as a driver. I never felt more respected; in fact, I get more respect in the last few months of being a NASCAR driver than I have on seven years of being a wrestler in SCW."

Darren Myles: "I can tell you're a different guy in wrestling. At the same time, Kyle Young did mention to me in private you do have anger issues, mostly because you admitted it to him, and that shocked me because I never thought you'd lose your rage at anyone."

Konrad Raab: "Well, if your dad continuously beats you up since you were five years old and tries everything to make sure you don't exist as well as the emotional abuse I kept getting. Even had high school bullies treating me like hell, you would freak the fuck out. I'm banned from Twitter because of my explosive anger. I got bipolar. I don't take my tablets when it comes to wrestling in SCW because I got sick of being calm and acting like shit don't go wrong and having to put up with shit. These wrestlers are fucking assholes at best. It's why I have a fetish for violence and blood."

Konrad had never felt better, even if it meant to tell Darren about him having bipolar and nobody, but Luiza, Brad Rogers, Dakon Theron and Kyle Young knew anything about it. At that moment, Konrad sat silently in the car, thinking more about the racing side of things now. Nothing wrestling is on his mind, and he didn't care if he disrespected the company by not sticking around; they knew full well about Konrad's NASCAR career, especially the bosses who spoke to Konrad about it last week. Darren did want to bring up another question about the match Konrad had.

Darren Myles: "When I look at you, it doesn't seem like you cared you lost the match with Christy Matthews. For someone who's so competitive, you don't act like it with wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "Her former tag partner isn't around anymore, the one that emotionally bullied me with baby pictures and mocking everything I fucking said. I got this title from him, despite his brother assisting me in winning the belt for me, but that's not my fault. But no, I don't care about the loss. I did damage to Christy, beaten her when I could, and that's good enough for me."

Darren Myles: "It's almost as seems you enjoy the beatings because it takes away the emotional pain you have for years. I see that NASCAR, while you are fantastic, although you need to work at starts/restarts and learn more of the tracks you've not been to, you use the sport to relax you away from the fighting."

Konrad Raab: "Partly yes, but also because I always wanted to do it. Let me think about NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series races now; that's all I want to focus on."

Darren decided to leave the conversation there. It was clear Konrad was thinking more about racing than wrestling now, primarily what Tyler communicated to the team on the radio. They arrived back at the Daytona Beach circuit two hours later as both Konrad and Darren showed their Daytona five hundred passes to gain access. Darren parks the car, and Konrad chucked his large Brad Rogers Racing rucksack out of the car, and he gets out himself before picking it up and goes straight to the team garage. As he does with all the racing finished and they still have the lights on, Tyler comes straight to Konrad, trying to tell him about the issues with the car.

Tyler: "Let me get straight into it. I drove that car today and th............."

Konrad held up a particular radio which made Konrad know about the issues Tyler was having with the car, and Konrad patted on his shoulder, even shaking his hand. The team was looking at Konrad, seeing how he was already getting along with Tyler, well they had to be teammates, and he did Konrad a favour.

Konrad Raab: "I thank you for being willing to drive my car today. However, I need to see these brake issues for myself. Was there any other issues I missed while you drove that car you want me to test?"

Tyler: "There was also some tech issues with the engine making a buzzing noise, and the throttle at times got stuck. Other than those things, your car is fine."

Konrad Raab: "I'll go and test my car in fifteen minutes and see the issues apply to me so the team can go and fix them."

Konrad gathered a lot of feedback from Tyler. Of course, the team was aware of it, but they told Tyler to give Konrad information about the car and its behaviour. Konrad sighed, thinking his car was perfect for the race, but it wasn't, according to Tyler. So he picks his large rucksack and goes straight to his motorhome. 

When he got there, he kissed Luiza on the lips and knew full well what had happened; she didn't ask. Konrad got into his overalls from his regular clothes, putting on his racing boots and grabbing his helmet. He leaves his motorhome and goes straight to the garage again. He goes in the car, and Brad nods before going over to Konrad.

Brad Rogers: "Do two laps."

Konrad nodded as he turned the engine on his NASCAR and drove the car out to the pit lane, and then he drove. As he drove for two laps, he did notice the most important thing, the brake issue as Konrad's going so fast; he had to slow right down because the brake wasn't working correctly, and there was the buzzing noise Tyler mentioned and the throttle being stuck. Konrad drove the car back to the pits, and the pit crew gathered around Konrad. Tyler also came over as Konrad got out of the car and took his helmet off.

Konrad Raab: "The kid is right; there are brake, throttle getting stuck at times and the buzzing noise from the engine was very loud."

Gerald: "We'll work overnight to get the problems sorted for you, Mr Raab. Thank you for the feedback, and same with you as well, Tyler."

Tyler: "We so should get used to one another at some point. I got to see you wrestle someday. You seem a decent guy. Such a shame you couldn't be my dad."

Konrad Raab: "So you had father issues as well?"

Tyler: "No, my dad loves me, just I heard how wonderful you are with children, and I know about you having a lot of kids. Do you see them?"

Konrad Raab: "Every other week, they come to stay with my fiancee and me. As for the offer of hanging out in the future, I would love that. We're a team for life. I can't wait to race with you and Brandon tomorrow in the Xfinity Series. Going to be one hell of an experience."

Tyler and Konrad embrace, slapping hands and patting each other around their shoulder before leaving off after doing a fist bump as that's where Konrad and Tyler went their separate ways of going into each of their motorhomes. Konrad could finally relax as he took off his racing overalls and put them and the helmet on the chair. Konrad closes the motorhome door and turns the light off for him and Luiza to have private time together before Konrad because he had to get up early for Xfinity and Cup Series practices, and qualifying goes straight off to sleep.

-------------------------------

Does Konrad have his first fight and argument in NASCAR? Daytona Beach, Florida. Monday 21st February (Off-Camera)

Because Konrad won the primary Daytona five hundred race yesterday, on top of many drivers wanting words with a specific driver, he told the team the driver is on to meet him in the garage tomorrow. Konrad sure was happy he won both the Xfinity and the Daytona Five Hundred race because nobody thought Konrad could do it, but it would've gotten better if Brad didn't nearly take him out of the race with front bumper damage. First thing in the morning, without Konrad taking a dose of his bipolar tablets, Konrad got out of bed and put on some regular jeans and his Skittles shirt. Konrad shook his head, noticing that Luiza would wake up, and he shook his head at her.

Konrad Raab: “You stay here.”

Luiza Doe: "Where you going?"

Konrad Raab: "To sort a certain driver out."

Luiza slapped herself in the face as sure; there was a reason Konrad decided to talk to a driver today because of what happened in the race, despite winning it. At the same time, Luiza wasn't going to stop him because she couldn't when he hadn't taken his bipolar tablets, and it certainly wasn't looking like he was going to. Even Kyle Young, a guy who also had a lot of car damage from the same driver, was like Luiza as she discovered how close Kyle and Konrad were.

Kyle Young: "Please, Luiza, go to our motorhome to keep yourself safe."

Luiza Doe: "You know about Konrad's anger issues?"

Kyle Young: "Yes, he opened up to me about it a couple of weeks ago in Los Angeles. Please, go and see my son and my wife. Because the driver messed with the wrong guy."

Luiza does just that, mainly to keep herself safe, although Konrad would never hit Luiza if he did, even by accident. Kyle, Christopher and Tyler, Konrad's closest NASCAR friends, were going to walk with him and break up something that could go very wrong. Konrad goes to the garage with pure anger and forcefully opens the garage, and he eyeballs the driver who nearly cost him the race win yesterday. A guy they go by the name Brad Lane. Konrad gets right up to Brad's face.

Konrad Raab: "What was your fucking problem?"

Brad Lane: "What do you mean? You won the race yesterday, for god's sake."

Konrad Raab: "I would've had a better race if you didn't ram what thirteen cars, including myself at the beginning. How fucking dare you think you can be friends with me, and then you go and do that. It's not just me, my best fucking friend nearly retired, and you caused Christopher to retire because of you."

Konrad had all this pent up energy, and Christopher and Tyler had no idea about Konrad's anger until now. Brad laughed it off, but because of the mood Konrad's in and he hadn't taken his bipolar tablets, he grabbed his throat and dragged him against the wall, gritting his teeth across his lip, breathing in and out.

Konrad Raab: "Oh, you think it's funny, do you to go and cause a fucking wreak on me, my best friend Kyle Young and Christopher?"

Brad Lane: "I do because how can someone who won the race be so angry with me?"

Konrad Raab: "Because of what you have done. You don't seem like you're condoning anything you did. You can be aggressive all you want, but not to a point you wreaked thirteen cars and ten of them retired because you're just a dangerous motherfucker. You don't want to try and hit me. You damn well know where the fuck I came from."

Brad Lane: "Yeah, a wrestler that loses half of his matches every single time he goes out there to wrestle. You're weak ass piece of garbage."

Konrad had enough at that point as he bangs Brad against the wall and takes him down to punch the hell out of him. This wasn't the fight Brad had with Jeff many years ago where he could defend himself; Konrad was another level because of the wrestling background. Because of the wreak, Brad caused yesterday, Kyle and Christopher were not going to get involved and enjoy Konrad busting Brad open without any media around them. Konrad goes to pick up a tool, a hammer that has been seen in a wrestling match before. As Tyler sees Konrad batter the hell out of Brad, he runs in and takes the hammer off.

Tyler: "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Sure, he caused a wreak on you, Kyle and Christopher, but you don't have to resort to using a hammer on the guy."

Konrad Raab: “I don't care. Brad has it coming to him, disrespecting me like that. No, I've had enough people bullying me and thinking they can get away with shit. Now move so this guy can forever regret that he lost trust in me, and he lost trust in all of you. This piece of shit deserves to have his brains scrambled."

Tyler stood back as Kyle put his hands up.

Kyle Young: "Can I tell Tyler and Christopher why on what you said away from here?"

Konrad nodded as they went away, and Konrad, with a sick smile on his face with Brad struggling to get up, and Konrad used a hammer on his legs, hearing Brad screaming out in pain as Christopher and Tyler told why Konrad said what he said. Konrad still had a sick smile on his face, and then he used the hammer across his left arm, causing it to bleed, which only fired him up a lot more. It only got him to remember all the emotional pain he had in wrestling and his father in his mind. Konrad uses the hammer on Brad's chest. When Christopher, Tyler and Kyle went back, they saw Konrad lifting the hammer up, but as Konrad was going to do that, one of his wrestling friends came in.

Dakon Theron: "No, no, you can't do that, Konrad. You're the Underground and Daytona champion, remember? You'd lost those cups and title belts if you're about to do something you'll more than likely regret."

Konrad Raab: "No, I don't regret shit. This fucker was my fucking friend. You saw what happened yesterday when this cunt tried to retire me. Kyle nearly retired, and Christopher had to retire because of this wacko, and now he'll pay for his crimes."

As Konrad lifted the hammer above his head, Dakon took the hammer off from Konrad, and Konrad placed his foot across Brad's mouth as he crouched down, shaking his head until he found a spanner. Something that wasn't so deadly and dangerous, and then he uses the spanner across Brad's head viciously and painfully. Tyler and Christopher know why Konrad does these acts on wrestlers and is doing it on NASCAR drivers. Konrad smashes Brad's head with the spanner multiple times until he couldn't beat Brad up anymore. Konrad saw a lot of blood dripping Brad's head as he laughed.

Konrad Raab: "Now who's a worthless piece of shit? It's funny because the entire time you've been a part of the Cup Series championship, you should know better than not to wrack thirteen drivers. Be lucky I didn't try to tear your fucking head off with the hammer, or if I had it here, my spiky chain necklace to hurt you even farther. Next time you think about doing that shit, and if you do it again, I will come and do all of those things and also, I won't hesitate to do it in front of a live audience either."

Kyle Young: "Um, Konrad, you can't use weapons on drivers, though."

Konrad Raab: "When did I say I'd beat him with a weapon? I'd use my whole body to beat this son of a bitch up."

Dakon Theron: "You've proved your point now, come on, go back to your apartment and take your anger pills."

Konrad Raab: "They aren't anger pills; it's bipolar. I wasn't going to argue with him after I was taken them. It would've had no effect. I'm leaving this fuck alone now, though."

Konrad dropped the spanner as he still grabbed hold of Brad's throat, breathing in and out heavily as he held him up.

Konrad Raab: "Stay the hell away from all of us, Brad and never come to see me ever again."

Konrad drops Brad as Christopher and Kyle partly did like what Konrad did because of their races being ruined by Brad, but at the same time, they knew Konrad might've gone way too far with his comments and his actions. However, Konrad felt a lot better about himself as Luiza came out of Kyle's motorhome and walked back to Konrad's motorhome with her noticing blood on Konrad's hands.

Luiza Doe: "Konrad, do you realise that by doing what you did, you could end up going to prison for this shit?"

Konrad Raab: “It was well deserve Luiza. The guy wreaked Christopher's and almost Kyle's race as well. It's not the first time Brad's done dodgy shit either. Multiple times, that dogshit has wreaked a few drivers, even got in a fight with Jeff one time. He didn't even attempt to throw a punch at me since Brad was scared."

Luiza Doe: "I mean seriously, Konrad. I understand you were upset, but I heard all the screams you did. There was no need for you to go that far. Your addiction to violence is getting worse, and while you've not hit me, you need help."

She hadn't been wrong; Konrad had been stalling on seeking help for his anger issues as Luiza noticed a few tablets on the bedside table, ones Konrad always got out. Luiza placed the tablets in Konrad's hand."

Luiza Doe: "Take them right this second, and we're not leaving until you do."

Konrad had calmed down enough to a point he did feel ready to take his bipolar medication. He pops a few in his mouth before drinking water. They were done as Konrad and Luiza packed up everything and left their motorhome to head straight back to Chicago for a wrestling match Konrad has today in another company.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Since last weeks show isn't up, I skipped all mention of it. Guest appears with approval. Finally, the promo was filmed yesterday (day before Breakdown), and before the incident in the news piece occurred. Good luck!
----------------

Breakdown 3-3-22 #2
[Image: spencer1-s.png]

Record:
7 - 2 - 1
2021 Rookie of the Year
United States Champion

Nine
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Konrad being frustrated and needing to let his temper out. Seattle, Washington. Wednesday 2nd March. (Off-Camera)

While he left Luiza to be in their holiday home, it was clear that after the announcement of the match, he was not happy. In fact, the announcement made Konrad got himself overly drunk the last two days and was only found in the streets by Dakon an hour before they arrived in Seattle. Of course, the drunkness behaviour had also a lot to do with Konrad being disappointed about the NASCAR race he had where he felt he failed to perform to his best, because of the dislike for the track, because it was dirty, dusty and dangerous.

However, the discovery of the tag match only made things worse and he hadn't at all reacted to it until earlier on wrestling social media site today. Konrad still needed to get more of his anger out, especially he hadn't taken his bipolar tablets today like he should have. Konrad went to Dakon's hotel room and threw him across the wall and lays down the punches on him, imagining in his mind, it was Shaun Cruze.

Konrad Raab: “Me being in tag matches is such crock of shit Shaun. How fucking dare you force me to trust someone that I fucking don't want to do.”

Dakon could really take a great beating from Konrad, because he had been all through a lot of wrestling wars himself. In fact, he was wrestling in Seattle tomorrow for his wrestling company that were touring all across America and goes everywhere that SCW goes to. Konrad still gritting his teeth and continuously punches and kicks Dakon. Dakon doesn't show a sign of pain because he can tolerate it, much like Konrad could.

Konrad Raab: “I hate you more than Cian because at least he didn't place me in some bullshit tag matches that I have nothing to do with. I don't want to team with Tsunami who has a manager speak for him. Fuck you Cruze.”

Konrad doesn't stop and it had been the first time since before winning the Underground title that he had lost his temper. Because he had everything working for him, but the tag match, it has thrown spanner into the works. Konrad saw the blood coming out of Dakon's face, even some bruises that are already appearing on Dakon's chest. It was one of the most vicious beat downs Dakon had received from Konrad. 

Konrad growled with anger and then all of a sudden, while the beatings were vicious, they were also the shortest as Konrad drops to his knees, being exhausted. Dakon saw Konrad on his knee as he got up, even with a struggle and looks at Konrad.

Dakon Theron: “Are you alright?”

Konrad Raab: “I'm still pissed off.”

Dakon Theron: “I have to say, that's one of the most vicious beatings you've done to me. Granted with that and the NASCAR track being horrible for you, but at the same ti................”

Konrad Raab: “No, there's is nothing but about it. There's nothing you can convince me that I would in anyway give a shit about this match. Well Justin Davis fine, but why couldn't I have faced Spencer and why Tsunami face Justin?”

Dakon Theron: “I don't know and this wasn't a good situation for you.”

Konrad Raab: “It's crock of shit is what it is. But the only thing I'm looking forward to is for the bullshit tag match to end. I got nothing positive at all to say about it. Nobody likes or trusts me and quite frankly, I don't trust anyone either. I may just lie on the mat and take the loss because fighting in a tag match is hopeless.”

Dakon shook his head on Konrad being so angry about the tag match that he would rather lie on the mat and take the loss than fighting to win. Although Konrad did have a point when trusting wrestlers was never a thing for him. Although Dakon agreed with Konrad as he gets on his feet and places plaster on his face. He also at the same time had to get out of Konrad's giving up situation.

Dakon Theron: “Konrad, you can't do that. You have to fight and prove to Justin you aren't a walk over. It wouldn't look good for you as the Underground champion, would it?

Konrad Raab: “I guess not. I'm done for the day and I've stated what I said yesterday about the match, but I'm more looking forward to Las Vegas again than wrestling this piss poor match tomorrow night.”

Dakon Theron: “You need to spend time with Luiza Doe. She has been crying every single night since you went missing. You need to give her a hug because she was crying on the phone, worried sick you've been killed or gone to jail. She loves you to death.”

Konrad Raab: “I will and I also aim to take her out for dinner tonight to make up for my drunken episode. I just needed to breathe for a bit because everything hit me at once. I'm leaving.”

Konrad got his belongings he left on the bedside table and places them in his pocket before shaking hands with Dakon. Dakon then walks to his hotel room door and opens it for Konrad to leave and headed back to his holiday home, where Luiza was already dressed to go. At the same time, he remembered what Dakon said and gives her a hug and says the one thing he had said multiple times.

Konrad Raab: “I'm sorry.”

Luiza Doe: “I know you are, you've mentioned so many times and you feel guilty about it. We're going out for a nice meal and you aren't to touch any alcohol at all.”

Konrad Raab: “I won't, I promise babe. I love you.

Luiza Doe: “I love you too. Let's go.”

They went into a very long kiss on the lips before they left their holiday home to go out for a nice meal, an Italian restaurant, suited for vegans like Konrad. They enjoy a good meal for two hours, talking about the future of them being married and future of having a baby together as parents they want to be. Three hours later, Luiza and Konrad left the restaurant and headed off back to their holiday home and spent a lot of time, making love for a couple of hours.

-----------------------------------------

Are you kidding me? Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 1st March. (On Camera)

Konrad as he sat down, already shaking his head, still in the usual same surroundings of blooded walls, pieces of tissue of blood of victims he had collected since he became The Ice Blood, skeletons around the room and red paint stains all over the floor because Konrad had poured so much on himself and he had plenty of red paint today because of his mood. Konrad kept delaying all the time to talk about the match because he wasn't happy and it was not his strongest suit to accept situations he hated. Shaking his head continuously with a growl, almost immediately standing up to yell right at the camera.

Konrad Raab: “What the fuck are you doing Shaun? Do you enjoy pissing me off on putting me in a bullshit tag match? How do I not know that Tsunami isn't going to betray me? I don't trust him, I don't want him to trust me either because I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this match because it's meaningless. The last time I was a part of the team, I got stabbed in the back, betrayed, proving to me once and for all, nobody in wrestling can be trusted and all of you, even myself are parasites to the sport.”

Konrad would freely admit he was one because of his history of tag matches and he already poured two loads of red paint all over his face and body, making sure he even tasted some of it because Konrad had gone mental. He had since Monday night.

Konrad Raab: “I rather have faced Spencer Bryce all to myself than to team with Tsunami. Because that's how I feel. Forgive me for being so pissed off and wanting to tear Shaun's fucking head off for this idea of me being in a tag match again. Spencer, you can go and bring up all you want about Twitter, but Twitter is fucking irrelevant to me now and I have no idea why people talk more about what I do on Twitter than me beating the shit out of people backstage and in the ring. Yes great, you won the US title from Christy, but let's be honest, Christy wasn't on her game that night and I can see you get destroyed by Tsunami because you're not on his level.”

Although there was one valid point Konrad did want to make as he drips more paint on himself like he was bathing with the paint. Sniffing it and feeling a little calmer, but not enough.

Konrad Raab: “But all this being nice to the entire world does not last long. I state this because I was one of those people, but it got me to not having a PPV title shot in six years. It got me so fucking angry that I would beat the hell out of anyone in my way. I hated the bullying and abuse I got so I changed and don't take any shit from anyone. I don't want you to be nice to me, I want you to come at me with anger as you will with Tsunami.”

He picks up a metal bottle of water, still sniffing the paint dripping everywhere on his face and drinks water.

Konrad Raab: “I want you to tear my fucking head off because vicious beatings is what I love. You see Spencer, you're a weak little man who wants to save the world and show respect, but it gets you nowhere, but bad places. Polite and respectfulness gets you killed in wrestling and that's why your weakness is your lack of killer instinct.”

A very quick pause from Konrad as he pours more paint on himself, mostly because he was angry and he had every reason to be with the tag match he's forced to be in.

Konrad Raab: “But you have lost your temper lately at Simon because of some shit that went on and I read on social media, denying the shit you've done? I have no regrets on anything I've done that's so bad and evil. None at all because I'm a fucking wrestler. I will hurt my way to get the things I want. Denying on what you've said and done makes you a shithead. All the talent you have in the ring and beating Christy for the title, you threw that away. But I let Tsunami deal with you because you have more issues with him than I do with you.”

Now he got the least important opponent out of the way, he did have to address the only man to stand on his feet and challenge Konrad for the Underground title. The only man who did and although there really has not been much said from Konrad about Justin the past few weeks, mostly because he had been focused on other things.

Konrad Raab: “It's a sad day where in this stage and age, I have to give out respect to my opponent, Justin Davis for actually having the nerve to challenge me for the title, something Kim failed to do when she had the opportunity to find me and beat the shit out of me. Kim is a joke and making it all out as if the Underground title is the only thing important to her. Refusing to grow and evolve because she's still stuck in her fucking box. Justin, I admire you beating the shit out of me, I admire at least having the nerve to challenge me without using social media to do so.”

Although he had to think really hard because there wasn't a whole lot of negatives about Justin and he did accept Konrad's challenge after all. It was hard for him to put him on the negative side, but he had to.

Konrad Raab: “However, you also will regret you did challenge me for the title because you haven't seen the shit I've been capable of doing since I've changed. I would say you weren't deserving of the Underground title because of the matches you've had since your return hasn't proven much about how much you deserve a title shot. What bothers me is people like you who come in for a few months get a title shot off the bat at a PPV event. While I had to bust my ass for seven fucking years to get a PPV title shot, consistently and you will suffer the wrath of pain. I don't know if you remember me being a nice respectful bitch who hid from the world and pretended he respected everyone. Those days are fucking gone and will never come back because I was living a lie.”

Konrad shook his head on his past of how respectful and caring he was, knowing that it didn't lead him anywhere, but to be disrespected and being treated like dirt.

Konrad Raab: “I can't wait to make you suffer from the severe amount of pain I will have no issues giving to you because I'm always angry and I will always be a guy finding ways to make you bleed. You see all these victims I collect the blood of? They suffered on the hands of me, brutally beating the shit out of them, win or lose those matches, it doesn't matter. I don't settle for soft beat downs and you not breaking the rules, the same goes with Spencer. I want to batter and make you both bleed with my own bare hands. Well Tsunami too, but he can do whatever the fuck he likes because I'm not going to trust him. I'm not going to work with him when I'm more than capable of taking you bitches down by myself.”

Although he went a little far by putting Tsunami under a bus because he just doesn't trust him and doesn't like the tag match. It's almost as if Konrad didn't care to be in the match at all.

Konrad Raab: “Tsunami may not have ever been pinned or submitted because of his size, but that doesn't mean I give a shit about him. I'm only doing this match to see what Justin Davis is all about, what he's made of and I won't settle for anything less than a brutal beating. I want Justin to literally make me taste my own blood. Tsunami can do what he wants with Spencer and even with Justin, but even if this match is bullshit, I have to wrestle just for the sake of it. Tag matches is for people who can't fight their own battles and I've been doing things on my own. I don't need wrestlers assisting me to do my job for me. I don't need wrestlers winning matches for me, despite that bullshit Jacob winning one for me.”

Shaking his head once more, gritting his teeth as he had his face on the camera the entire time.

Konrad Raab: “I will prove I can beat both of you weak-minded bitches in the ring, making you suffer from a hell a lot of pain and Tsunami can make others in pain too, but I'm doing this match for me because as I said, I can't be trusted and nobody in this place should either. I'm going to beat both of you all by myself because I give less of a fuck about Tsunami being around since he'll likely not be pinned or submitted because he's scared of doing so. I will go out and win this match because nothing restricts me from doing the stuff I can do in the ring and nobody, not even that piece of shit Martin Howe will do anything to stop me from beating the shit out of you both. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because of the mood I'm in, you all are well and truly fucked on me being so pissed off on being in the most pointless tag match of my entire life."

Konrad then turned the camera off and was known to have left his abandoned warehouse with a ton of anger, even with him looking super drunk because he was not himself and the tag match only set him through the roof.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.