Justin Davis vs. Konrad Raab
SCW Underground Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, March 12, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Konrad's reaction to being put in a tag team match. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 28th February. (Off-Camera)

It had been a hard few days for Konrad with the disappointment of the race he had in NASCAR, in his view, the worst race he ever had at California because he hated the surface of the track and how broken and worn down it was. Then he had another one of those bad dreams of his father, trying to kill Luiza again in his dream, then being bored as hell on Breakdown of him not being able to attack Justin Davis, giving him a taste of his blood backstage. 

On top of all that, he lost a title match tonight against a black hoody guy. All of those things combined that he needed to be free, getting away from everything, so he went down the Three Dots And The Dash bar where a few people drink their alcoholic drinks. Konrad didn't care but trying to remove the anger he had inside with so many things combining what he's been going through.

Although rock music played as a tribute to Led Zepplin, he didn't care about the music or the live basketball game going on. He wanted to drink so much beer, giving him time away from Luiza because Konrad knew if he got super drunk, he'd attack her, and that was the last thing he wanted. He consistently fears he would hurt Luiza with his dreams at times, fearing losing her because he loved her to death. Partly her accepting Konrad is why he hadn't attacked her, and he wasn't going to.

He was sitting all on his own, even leading the barman to look at Konrad as if he was alright, but it was pretty clear Konrad wasn't and decided to leave him alone, especially he ordered five more glasses of beer. Konrad didn't care about anything, feeling like he needed to get away from being in situations that made him happy to be free to say what he wanted without being judged or anything like that. Konrad already drank five beers in one go and was getting pretty drunk as he states this.

Konrad Raab: "What's the fucking worst that can happen that I don't know about already?"

Of course, at that point, he didn't know the worst was about to happen to him or that it already had, but because Konrad's been so busy racing, he didn't even bother to check his mobile, even though he had carried it all day, but he didn't check his missed calls or texts. While on his own, Konrad sitting at the bar, had only realised it.

Konrad Raab: "Maybe something on my phone can tell me that something shitty is about to happen, shall we?"

Konrad took his phone out of his pocket, and there was a missed call. Still, it was from the Supreme Championship Wrestling committee and Konrad sighs, usually knowing what they had planned would be good, so he sighs a relief because of him being champion. At first, he laughs it off without listening to the missed call.

Konrad Raab: "Na, they couldn't make me even more unhappy as I am now."

Only Konrad said it before he checked the missed call with a smile on his face at first because no way could anything be worse than having a shitty race, shitty dreams that continue to plague his mind. Also, not being able to fight Justin Davis backstage and the title match loss he had.

Male voice: "Hello, it's Shaun Cruze, the general manager of Supreme Championship Wrestling. You don't have to call me back, but you need to know the match you're competing in on Thursday in Seattle, Washington. You're facing against Justin Davis and Spencer Bryce in a tag match with Tsunami as your tag partner. That's all."

Konrad Raab: “Fucking what? You slithering piece of shit."

This led everyone to turn to Konrad as he wanted to smash his phone on the floor with bright red cheeks, banging his fist on the table multiple times, screaming in anger. Still, instead, he turns it off to place it in his pocket as he brings the barman forward with his hands, seething with rage, shouting from the top of his lungs.

Konrad Raab: "Give me four glasses of vodka right now, and if you deny me, I'll beat the shit out of you."

Barman: "OK, OK, OK."

Konrad already was drunk, but he was going to get himself farther drunk as the worst thing had happened; being placed in the tag match was another contributing factor to everything so horrible happening in his life. He didn't care for anything anymore, and he got exactly what he wanted, four glasses of vodka mostly to get away the emotional pain Konrad felt, and it had never been greater than it already had. He drinks all four down really fast, and then, you could notice right away, Konrad was highly wobbly, getting up and punching anyone that was in his way to leave the bar.

Konrad Raab: "Ah, drinking alcohol has made me feel like I can do or say whatever I fucking damn well, please. Fucking cunt. I don't need tag matches to win matches for myself and other people. Tag matches are a fucking joke."

Konrad, barely able to walk, went to the one place only Luiza and Dakon know anything about, the illegal street fighting scene. For Konrad, at least, he didn't care who he had to punch to get out of his way, and he didn't care about being an Underground champion that could ruin his reputation. Instead, he was going to do the one thing he loved doing but hadn't done in a while. He found the illegal street fights organiser, Darren. Because Konrad's exceedingly drink with four glasses of vodka and five glasses of beer, he grabbed him against the wall and held him up by his shirt.

Konrad Raab: "I don't give a fuck what I said; give me a few fights tonight because the way I'm feeling tonight, I want and need to fight and beat the shit out of people."

Darren: "What the fuck's wrong with you?"

Konrad Raab: "What about having the worst race of your life? What about me not being able to beat my Underground title contender to shreds on TV? What about me still having nightmares of my dad killing my fiancee? What about me losing a title match in another company tonight? What about being placed in a fucking tag match on Thursday night. That's what's wrong with me; any more details?"

Darren: "No, none at all. I give you more than a few fights tonight if it's going to keep you happy. Although I don't usually take drunk men to fight."

Konrad Raab: “Drunk with anger. I will not be fucking happy until I fight Darren. I don't give a shit about your fake ass rules about drunk men not fighting. I only want to fight because I'm addicted to violence, giving someone pain and tasting their blood."

Darren nodded as although he usually doesn't accept any fighter fighting. At the same time, they were drunk; Konrad was kind of an exemption, given that he had been fighting consistently and he needed to fight people immediately. Konrad was not going to accept not fighting anyone tonight, and in a way that was against the law, but more civilised in a cage with an octagon ring they have now, which could be contributing to Konrad's fights in the illegal street fighting scene. Nobody in wrestling apart from Dakon knew anything about Konrad's illegal street fight scene because he kept it well hidden from the media, and it was at this night he didn't care what the consequences could be.

------------------------------------------

Konrad is found in the streets. Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 2nd March. (Off-Camera)

It had been four days of hell, especially after finding out about him being in a tag team match tomorrow night. So he hadn't been home; he hadn't eaten or drank adequately other than alcohol the last two nights. You can see Konrad sleeping in vomit and urine in the streets like he was a homeless person. People have tried stealing Konrad's money, but Konrad fought everybody off. He wasn't even covered with blood at all anywhere, other than wiping it on his chest and face. He was dead asleep and only just in Chicago because he was sleeping near Indiana state in the streets.

Nobody knows how long Konrad had been there or where he's been at this point other than the events of Monday of drinking in a bar and doing illegal street fighting. Nobody knows what Konrad got up to last night, but it's known Konrad had been drinking alcohol again and even rumoured to have done more illegal street fights too. Suddenly being on a search warrant, Dakon Theron, the guy who had been searching for Konrad for a day, found him. He stood over him while Konrad was asleep. 

There was no movement when Konrad tossed over as it was ten in the morning at this point, something that caught Dakon's attention. Dakon didn't know what state Konrad could be in, so instead of calling him, he pushed him as Konrad moaned, but he went back to sleep. Dakon pushes Konrad harder.

Konrad Raab: “Fuck off, officer.”

Because Konrad was so intoxicated with alcohol, he didn't know who it was and jumped straight to conclusions. Dakon dragged Konrad across the ground, and still, Konrad being out of it, didn't know what was going on, but Dakon had to force Konrad on his feet, and he opened his eyes.

Konrad Raab: "How did you find me?"

Dakon Theron: "What the fuck? You had me worried sick about you."

Konrad Raab: "So what?"

Dakon Theron: "I don't care how intoxicated you are; you are a fucking idiot. I know you slept in your urine and vomit. I know you've been drinking a lot, and I know about the issues you had."

Konrad Raab: “Like you care. What about Shaun adding me to be in a tag match on Thursday night? A bunch more bullshit added onto it."

Dakon wasn't having any of it as he had Konrad up with one hand. Dakon got his phone out of his pocket, finding the one person on his list of people to contact, and he found them and immediately as he just pressed called, the phone picked up.

Dakon Theron: "I've found Konrad. He was sleeping on the alleyway, covered in his vomit and piss."

Woman's voice: "Oh, thank goodness. I've been crying so hard for him and been worried sick. Please send him home."

Dakon Theron: "He's going to need a lot of recovery,  I tell you right now. I will don't worry about that."

Woman's voice: "Can I talk to him?"

Dakon Theron: "It's best not to right now. He's really out of it."

Woman's voice: "Please?"

The woman was very teary on the phone as Dakon shook Konrad a few times and had to place Konrad's arm around him and slapped him a few times.

Dakon Theron: "You might not care about me worrying sick about you, but there's a woman on the phone that has. Someone you should care about. Speak to her right this instance because she's the reason why I've been looking two days for you."

Dakon gave the phone to Konrad as he gulps, wondering who it might be, although it would be evident as to know who the lady was, but was too intoxicated even to guess who it was as Konrad places Dakon's phone to his ear.

Konrad Raab: "Hello?"

Woman's voice: "You had me worried sick, you know that? What were you thinking to not fucking call me? I've called you twelve times, but you didn't pick up the phone."

It was the first time Konrad had heard this amount of anger from Luiza Doe, his fiancee, as she was so teary on the phone. At that point, it did widen Konrad's eyes, knowing that he almost left behind the one woman apart from his family he cared about. The one who meant to be protecting her.

Konrad Raab: "I needed some space, Luiza. I needed to let anger out, alright? I'm pissed off with a bullshit tag match I'm wrestling in on Thursday."

Luiza Doe: "Who are you? A man I love wouldn't speak like that. I get it, you're drunk, and you're telling me I don't give you enough space?"

Konrad Raab: "No, I needed somewhere to think with anger on my own and beat the fuck out of people is my motive for not coming home, alright? I was protecting you from being hurt."

Luiza Doe: "It's no fucking excuse, Konrad. You're coming home, and you're going straight to sleep. I couldn't sleep, knowing I didn't know if you were dead or been in jail. Don't you dare ever do that to me again. I'll see you at home, you son of a bitch."

The line went dead as Dakon shook his head at how Konrad reacted to his fiancee; it certainly was not the way Konrad would've said or thought about Luiza if he was himself; the problem was he had too many drinks. Dakon took the phone right off Konrad. More he's disgusted with Konrad on how he spoke to Luiza.

Dakon Theron: "That was out of order. I didn't hear you apologise once to Luiza."

Konrad Raab: "She needed to hear the truth. I don't do apologising to people on the phone for shit. That's the bitch way of doing things."

Dakon Theron: "I think you still should have, no matter what. Come on, let's get a taxi straight to your home."

Konrad puts his finger up before he starts vomiting everywhere where he had slept. Konrad was heaving quite a bit after commenting about Luiza needing to hear the truth. It was clear there was a lot of vomiting going on as Dakon knew what he had been carrying in his bag was perfect, although he had to meet with Luiza to get two metal water bottles to place the water in. Dakon pulls one of the metal water bottles out and gives it to Konrad. Konrad drinks it all, a way to rehydrate himself, and they get the bus back to his home. As Konrad stepped in the door, he fell over. Luiza still had a few tears on her face, worrying so much about Konrad.

Dakon Theron: “I got him.”

Dakon had to pick Konrad up again as he dragged him straight up to Konrad's bedroom to place him in bed, and Dakon left Luiza and Konrad to themselves for a while. Luckily, Sebastian had already gone to school at this point. Konrad slept for six hours, although with brief breaks to the bathroom, but he woke up, looking around for Luiza, but as expected, she wasn't in the bedroom.

Konrad Raab: "Luiza."

Luiza only just caught the soft voice from Konrad as she turned the television off and went straight upstairs to see he'd woken up. It was five in the evening that he had been sleeping for quite a bit of time, and she brought Konrad up something he hadn't done since Monday, a salad and a vegan cheese sandwich as Luiza placed the sandwich down next to him as she got the metal water bottle on the bedside table as well.

Luiza Doe: "Yes?"

Konrad Raab: “I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you so worried. I don't know what the hell I said to you, and if it was anything shitty, I'm sorry."

Luiza Doe: "I gathered myself time and thought about it. I'm still pissed off with you. It's alright. Please, you must eat this sandwich because I know very well you've not eaten anything since Monday."

Luiza went closer to Konrad, and she had to hold her nose as she shook her head.

Luiza Doe: "God, you fucking wreak of alcohol, vomit and urine. No, forget eating; you get yourself in the shower right now and then eat your sandwich. I get fresh clothes out for you, and I've already done packing for you."

Konrad takes his clothes off with a struggle as Luiza as much as she holds her noise on smelling Konrad as he smelt like he was a homeless person and for a couple of days, he was. He could only listen to Luiza and followed her on every order she made on getting in the shower. After that, he went back to the room and saw clothes lying on the other side of the bed, but before getting changed, he decided to eat his sandwich in the room, full of things Konrad would need to wrestle with tomorrow night. Konrad managed to feel better as they made their way to Seattle, Washington, with both Konrad's Supreme Championship Wrestling gear and his NASCAR gear as well.

--------------------------------

Dakon has found a sports anger and behavioural therapist. Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 9th March (Off-Camera)

Ever since he got home from Las Vegas, Konrad went to the gym every day. Still, he also had been doing something he's currently doing right now, sitting in his private room designed for him to smoke weed and also where his NASCAR simulator was placed. It was designed for NASCAR drivers only, trying to learn the Circuit Of The Americas track located in Texas. It was for a race in three weeks, but it was vital for Konrad to know where to turn, brake, accelerate and how to enter and exit corner speed because it's not an oval track; it's a road course. It was doing many qualifying and race laps to learn everything about the circuit, even in different weather conditions.

On the other hand, Luiza was in the living room, watching television, not distracting Konrad from learning the COTA track. As she watched Konrad's past career of the olden days to learn more about his past in Germany, there was a buzz on the door as Luiza paused the DVD and went over to the front door, and she picked up the receiver phone and saw Dakon and lets him in. 

She places the phone down and opens the gates for him to come through. Dakon always wears a leather jacket with knife marks on the leather jacket with a black shirt and black trousers. Dakon then went to the front door with a mini camera that Luiza saw, she opened the door, and Dakon hugged her.

Luiza Doe: "What's happening?"

Dakon Theron: "I got to talk to you about a deal I sorted for Konrad. Speaking of Konrad, where is he?"

Luiza Doe: "He's in his personal room, learning some Texas track because it's a road course, he said to me."

Dakon Theron: "Is there any way we can stop him so we can talk together that involves him?"

Luiza Doe: "No problem. He always said to me unless it's an emergency, don't disturb him from racing his NASCAR simulator. Please, come in and sit on the sofa in the living room."

Dakon walks through the door, and Luiza closes the door as she directs Dakon to sit in the living room before she leaves him and goes downstairs to Konrad's personal area, a place Luiza herself has only been in a couple of times, but this was an emergency. She opens the door and sees him race with headphones on, communicating to the team with only a couple of laps to go. She decides to sit and wait for Konrad to complete his laps. As he finished the race in fifth place, Luiza took his headphones off before Konrad started another race.

Luiza Doe: "I love to see how focused you were in that simulator, but Dakon is here. Said he's got business to talk to you about."

Konrad Raab: "I admire you coming in and not disturbing me to do those last two laps. I heard you, but I wanted to get those done. Alright, he's in the living room, is he?"

Luiza Doe: "Yes. I'll see you in a minute."

Luiza kissed Konrad's helmet as he had all the gear on like he was racing a NASCAR. Konrad removed his helmet, placed it on the chair, and took the headphones off to put them on the chair. Then he opens the door and closes it before locking it for various reasons. He came in, wearing his Skittles NASCAR overalls and took a seat.

Dakon Theron: "I'm glad I've got both of you here because this is important, and hopefully, it would relax things a bit."

Luiza Doe: “What is it, Dakon?”

Dakon Theron: "OK, so an hour ago, I got off the phone to a sports anger and behavioural therapist. The place is based in Chicago, called Chicago Cognitive Behavioural Treatment Centre. The guy I spoke to knows you go around the world and most importantly, all around the US with both wrestling and NASCAR duties."

Luiza had a smile on her face, finally with her fiance going through some tough times with the dreams and the addiction to violence he had been getting that was getting worse, especially what she encountered the last few days. However, she had been lucky not to be hit by Konrad and his massive number of problems. She nodded at Konrad, and even he had someone else, a therapist to talk to.

Konrad Raab: "Great that you found someone to talk about my past issues and current as well. But you know we're go....."

Dakon Theron: “Oh don't worry. The guy known as Aaron Tyrone, who will be assisting you and the main guy you talk to, will meet you at a private behavioural unit in Kansas City called Brookside Counselling. He's given me his phone number to you and the address to the places of Chicago where you'd go for regular meetings and the address of the guy you'll be meeting on Friday."

Of course, the address for the Chicago one for regular meetings was going to be left there; it was clear he won't be needing that, but he will take the one to Kansas City with him. Luiza immediately puts Aaron's number in her and Konrad's phones without hesitation. Luiza gets up to place the address and the number in the red address box where the telephone was before sitting down with Dakon.

Luiza Doe: "I'm so relieved that Konrad is going to get the help he needs. I never feel safe about what he can do. That night where he went out drinking scared the shit out of me."

Konrad Raab: "I know, and I apologised to you for it, along with taking you out for a meal."

Dakon Theron: “So there's that. Aaron said he wanted to meet Konrad straight away because he felt what I told him; Konrad has severe anger and behavioural issues. Needs to talk to you right away."

Konrad Raab: “Thanks very much Dakon. Please leave; I want to spend time with my fiancee if you don't mind. I'll meet this Aaron guy on Friday."

Dakon Theron: "I'll see you guys on Friday in Kansas City then."

Dakon took his leave out of the door before Luiza opened the gates for him before closing them as; she couldn't get enough of Konrad wearing his NASCAR skittles overalls. She even licked her lips as Konrad placed her arm around her. However, Luiza says this right out of her mouth.

Luiza Doe: "You want to spend time with me instead of doing more practice on the Texas race on your NASCAR simulator?"

Konrad Raab: "Of course, you're way more important than learning some track. I got three weeks to do. Besides, as I always stated, you and my kids come first. I want to watch a movie with you; let's watch a gorefest."

Luiza Doe: "Alright. Sounds good to me. I love you."

Konrad Raab: “I love you too.”

Throughout the day, they did just that, apart from brief bathroom breaks and cooking food to eat; they spent the entire day together as a couple. As always, Luiza lays on Konrad's chest while watching a gory film, having a nice relaxing couple's day together, while Sebastian's at a friend's house for the night.

-------------------------------

Konrad's first therapy session. Kansas City, Missouri. Friday 11th March (Off-Camera)

Today was the first-ever day, although the meeting wasn't in Chicago because of Konrad's wrestling career. It was all on Dakon to get Konrad to meet up with Aaron, who was already standing outside the Brookside Counselling place for Konrad. He's been running a little late, making sure his fiancee was going to be alright, getting a few bits for her, keeping her company for a while. He meets with Aaron five minutes late, who he saw with a dark face with dreadlocks, a pretty big guy, but at the same time, someone who knows somewhat of Konrad's past. Konrad walked towards the guy.

Konrad Raab: "You're Aaron Tyrone, right?"

Aaron Tyrone: "Indeed I am. Come on, let's go and discuss as the place is pretty quiet compared to my offices in Chicago."

Konrad nodded as he gulped heavily, knowing this would be when the only person in the country that Dakon thought the guy could trust was Aaron. He looked up a lot of therapists around Chicago, at least since someone had to be local to where he lives, but at the same time, being able to accompany him to meet with Konrad at wrestling and NASCAR venues. They walk into the building. Because Konrad was only a temporary guest, he didn't have to sign anything as Aaron opened the private room door and allowed Konrad in the room, and he walked in before closing the door.

Konrad takes a seat as Aaron already had out all the information he needed, even his laptop to note details down for the office to look through when he goes back to Chicago later on today. Of course, it was highly unusual for Konrad, but at the same time, it had to be done at some point this week so Aaron could see where the severe problems lay for Konrad and the anger and behavioural issues he had.

Aaron Tyrone: "I'm glad I'm able to meet you here today, Konrad. As Dakon might have told you. I'm Aaron Tyrone, and I will be supporting you throughout the entire time you're with me. Not here, but in Chicago. However, I will be able to attend NASCAR and Wrestling venues should you'll be busy when you need to talk to me."

Konrad Raab: "That's perfect, just what I need because I'm not a guy that settles being at home all the time."

Aaron immediately writes down about Konrad being quite busy, and he already noted something fundamental to the discussion, more so than his jobs. However, he'll bring her up when it is needed, along with the family he had as well.

Aaron Tyrone: "So tell me, Konrad, I got some bits from Dakon, but I want you to tell me what makes you set off to cause such violence and explosive behaviour?"

Konrad Raab: "It all comes from my past, first of all. I was never a person people wanted to hang around with. When I was five years old, my dad started not wanting me to exist. He tried everything to hurt me, abuse me with his words, and I still am covered with burns and cuts he left me. My childhood wasn't a pleasant one with my dad. He loved my brother and sister, but me, he said I was a horrible existence in his life."

Aaron Tyrone: "So you have never gotten any love from your father?"

Konrad Raab: "No, but that's not all of what I have to tell you."

Konrad placed his head down on the table, feeling he was born into a world he was never wanted, exactly like he was being treated in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Konrad wasn't preparing to talk to a therapist about his issues, and there was a lot more to tell about his past to Aaron. Even if he felt uneasy and knew that Aaron could be beaten at some point, Aaron was aware of that and could easily defend himself due to his boxing background.

Konrad Raab: "He stated to me that if the house caught on fire, he would leave me in the house, and I'd die. It also didn't help the high school bullies I had; only they ended up being loved by my dad more than he ever loved me. He made my school life a living hell. I barely had any friends. I've been bullied everywhere I go, even in wrestling, I was bullied, and now I want to be a piece of shit to everyone around me."

Aaron Tyrone: "It doesn't seem like your life was in any way enjoyable. So what I see is you were a nice guy, too nice to everyone around you, minding your business, and then you get bullied. Is it possible you're in emotional pain?"

Konrad Raab: “All the fucking time. I had to bottle my anger up for forty-five years because of the hell I had to endure. Now I've hit back, and I only want to do nothing more than to hurt and beat the fuck out of people."

It was a bit serious when Konrad wanted to treat everyone like his childhood, father, and high school bullies. Konrad let Aaron type everything he had said on the laptop, and when Aaron looked up directly at Konrad, he was ready to let Konrad continue his story.

Konrad Raab: "I have grown to be addicted to violence, and I enjoy it. It makes me feel good to make others suffer from the hell I went through both in and out of wrestling. I'm in pain, consistently, and I'll be honest, I fucking cut myself to make me feel better. I became addicted to blood."

Aaron Tyrone: "Oh, Konrad. Why do you cut yourself to make yourself feel better? It's not the way you want to go. No wonder Dakon was hurrying to get me to talk to you because I was right, you have severe anger and behavioural problems, and you are mentally sick. More than just the emotional pain you go through. Dakon didn't tell me you were cutting yourself."

Konrad Raab: "Because he isn't at arenas when I do it. I take part in hardcore matches for people to cut me open. I enjoy being fucking hit; I enjoy hitting people and making them taste their blood; heck, I enjoy them making me bleed and taste my blood too. All of this is a contributing factor of pieces of shit in professional wrestling treating me like crap."

Aaron wrote everything down, with significant concern that it was clear what he thought was correct on Konrad being a mentally sick man who needed so much help to deal with his life of causing others pain and being addicted to fighting. Although it was suitable for a sport like professional wrestling to do all those things, the question remains.

Aaron Tyrone: "Do you cut yourself outside of wrestling?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, but not all the time. I just feel pain; can't you hear me say how much pain I suffer. People like Spencer Bryce, who's a fucking idiot, told me I'm acting out. Like he fucking knows what went on in my life."

Aaron Tyrone: "No, I can tell you're not acting it, and that's the problem. I wouldn't say he's an idiot; more, he thinks you don't have any emotional pain. You do. I can tell your hurt. The anger in your body language says it all. It is concerning. Do you go and beat people in the streets?"

Konrad Raab: “Of course I do. I enjoy causing violence and beating people. I enjoy every minute of it. It's all of what my life contains. NASCAR is the only thing apart from my family I don't think about violence and beating people up. I also have nightmares about my father. Every night I have them, and I want them to disappear."

Konrad stays silent while Aaron types everything on his laptop on Konrad's records. Although there was another thing, Aaron noticed something striking about Konrad throughout the entire conversation. It seemed to Aaron that Konrad needed a hell of help with dealing with his hatred for the whole world, more because of what he had to go through in his past life, and it seemed
 to be a massive problem.

Aaron Tyrone: "This anger, why do you have to use bad language a lot? I mean, I hear you swear quite often. I understand you're angry, but you swear a lot, and you need to tone it down."

Konrad Raab: "Because I get my anger out better that way. How else am I meant to get my emotions out if I didn't swear? I'm an emotional person, damn it."

Aaron Tyrone: "I can tell you are. That's why you need help. Dakon mentioned your dad being a psychopath, and I'm sorry to say this because I know how much you hate being compared to your dad, but you are one of those people."

Konrad Raab: “Oh, is that so? For your information, I've never beaten my kids or the ones I've loved on purpose. A psychopath would do that. I'm certainly far from being one."

Aaron heard everything Konrad said, and that were things Aaron had no idea about. However, he couldn't deny what Konrad said might be true; it certainly was there in Aaron's mind. Although Aaron could see why Konrad was afraid of admitting he was like his dad.

Aaron Tyrone: "I understand you're afraid of admitting what your father used to be, but while I believe you don't hit your fiancee and your kids, I believe you are a good father, there are other parts about you that classes you as a psychopath. I'm afraid you are, no matter how much you deny it."

Konrad Raab: "I think I've heard enough of your crap. Fuck out of here, Aaron."

Aaron Tyrone: "See, you're afraid of admitting it because your dad made you fear him. You're a sociopath as well, both all in one. You require serious help, and I'm glad to have seen you today. However, these dreams you're having, you need to be medicated with that. I know you've got bipolar, but you need to take these every night before you go to bed."

Konrad Raab: "Fine, I'll try it, as if they'll work like everything else that fails on me. I'm done with this."

Aaron Tyrone: "You will need a lot of support, Konrad, as I said. You need to see me every week about your feelings, how you will control them. Please stop cutting yourself to make yourself happier."

Konrad shook his head as he wanted to cut himself and make people beat him so severely because he made himself feel better. However, he takes the prescription for the nightmare tablets. They needed to be tackled down with his lack of sleep, which could sometimes cause his anger outbursts. Konrad goes to the chemist and gets his tablets. As he did, he came back to the holiday home he's staying with Luiza to relax for the day.

--------------------------------------------

You are well and truly fucked, Justin. Chicago, Illinois. Thursday 10th March. (On-Camera)

It was a situation that Konrad hadn't felt ever in his entire life of being a professional wrestler, being a titleholder at a PPV event. It meant a lot more to Konrad than ever before. However, he's back in his usual abandoned home setting with the same surroundings and exact place where the title and the trophies he got from Daytona Five Hundred. That wasn't important as he's licking his lips, sniffing the paint and the blood from the abandoned gory home he brought months ago. Konrad takes a seat on the wooden chair and looks dead set at the camera.

Konrad Raab: "For the record, that tag match was a fucking joke, so of course, I was going to purposely take the referee out just so the match would end because I didn't want to do tag matches, and I don't need someone else's help to win the bullshit match. All I wanted out of that match was to see what Justin Davis had. To be honest, I was left with disappointment. Not only Justin couldn't be fucked to say anything about me before the match, but his fight with me was weak as hell. I didn't see any attempt of using weapons at me or the fact he wanted to take my fucking head off. I was expecting a lot more from someone who stepped on my toes and attacked me."

Konrad smirked as he gave Justin praise before the match, so that wasn't a thing he had to do or repeat himself. Konrad looked at the metal tin of paint he had lying in front of him and continued to sniff it, imagining it was red blood inside, much like the blooded window stains on the wall and the collection of victims he collected blood from.

Konrad Raab: "If only you knew how violent I could be since I've not been able to prove it since I became champion, the greatest fucking thing I've achieved in my life. I'm still fucking disgusted with you. How come it takes for you to leave a company, come back and get a PPV title match in three fucking months, yet I've had to bust my ass for six years without a break to get another PPV title match? Do you know how angry I am at that? Of course, I'm not angry at you for challenging me; I thank you for that, but I'm angry that many people before me can get PPV title matches, and it took me five years to get another one. Don't you see how disgusting this company has treated me? Treated me as if I'm fucking worthless."

Konrad shakes his head because the whole idea of being left off for PPV title matches almost killed him. Konrad pours a bit of red paint on himself. He is letting the paint drip from his face to his lips.

Konrad Raab: "Thank you for reminding me about my fucking career going down the plughole. Why the fuck do you think I had to change into this violence and blood addicting maniac? So things can fucking change, and things can turn out for the better. You have no idea how much of a piece of shit people treated me as. I was mocked with baby pictures; I was mocked for my lack of killer instinct and for being too fucking nice. It got me nowhere, pretending to be a hero, kissing babies and fans around me. No, I went with Minerva so I could learn from her teachings of being violent, and I enjoyed every single minute of it."

Suddenly, Konrad decided to pour more of the paint all over his body as he seethes through the camera, feeling angry as he could ever be towards Justin, and he didn't know him very well.

Konrad Raab: "I became a fucking maniac on beating the hell out of people, making people think I'm a vampire, alone one at that. Yes, I am a vampire that collects blood, tastes blood from my opponents, and even blood from myself, and I bite people as well. Don't think that because you're trying to be nice to me, I'll expect that from you. No, I want you to trash me as much as you can. Especially you are ignorant to ignore the fact I beaten Cassidy in a deathmatch, one I needed to prove myself of how capable I was of being violent. I succeeded that landed me to get a title match against Lucas Knight, which I won and removed from this company after how much of an asshole bully he was to me."

Konrad turned the camera around to see the blood from Lucas he collected after his match, one he can be very proud of after the consistent baby pictures Lucas showed to everyone on Twitter until he got banned.

Konrad Raab: "So bravo, you've won all but the last PPV match you've had, but the difference is you've not gone up against anyone tough until now. I'm the next level you had to face since nearly everyone in the company has all those opponents you defeated. Granted, you could still beat me, but what is your motivation for beating me, winning the Underground title once again? I thought getting the world title was your goal, not being the same champion as before. I will never be a wrestler stuck in a god damn box ever again. You have no idea what mistake you've made by facing me. You can throw me around, but I can do the same, and I've lifted men twice my size off their feet before."

Konrad always hated talking about stories about his SCW career because it was nothing, but hell, one he never got respect truthfully and the ones who did, weren't in SCW anymore. He shook his head as he poured more red paint all over his body. He sniffs it and even has to taste some of it too.

Konrad Raab: "I hope you want to become so fucking violent with me that you will bust me open; you will make sure you will do everything to hurt me because I'll be doing the same. I want you to hurt me because, unlike all the others who feel pain, I can never affect them and make them miserable; it makes me happy. It makes me answer the question of why I love wrestling. I love people trying to cut me open with barbed wire; I love people making me bleed the hell out of me. I love blood and violence, and I'm proving to be the best Underground champion since its existence. Imagine Justin; I beat you and all these fucking idiots who call me a joke and rule me out for being a fucking loser; I will accomplish something nobody has done since the belt has returned, retaining it. Because that's another sign of motivation I have is unlike you, who would get many PPV title opportunities. I won't since SCW will more than likely prevent me from having a PPV title match ever again, and that's the stigma I want to get removed from me."

It was so specific for Konrad to make sure he was so serious about his quest about his consistent wanting to be a PPV title contender way more than he had been in the years Konrad's been in SCW, and he still shakes his head on the things that have happened to him. Konrad goes to do the one thing he hadn't before, sitting next to skeletons.

Konrad Raab: "You can do everything possible to get me down and beat a violent vampire son of a bitch down, but nothing you'll ever do will stop me from beating your ass down, and you can say you'll prove to me your not a bitch. You are because if you weren't, you'd be brave enough to use weapons on me. You haven't done shit to me in regards to how desperate you are to win this title from me. I'm desperate to retain this title to go to another PPV to defend it once again."

Konrad had to shout from the top of his lungs. Proving how much the match meant everything to him, he needed to move around ragged because his insanity had reached new levels of hell.

Konrad Raab: "Even if you cause me to bleed, batter the hell out of my body, even causing me not to stand, I will still do everything I can with weapons to beat you down, Justin, because you aren't worthy or fitting to be a deathmatch king of this company. No man is right now because I'm the most violent man you've ever come across currently in this company. I will batter you; I will break you down. I will make you slither in your pile of blood. I will place your blood next to all the victims I have as a way of my honour of achievement."

Nodding his head as Konrad has a smirk on his face as he still sits with the skeletons, knowing his name will always be in the Underground title record books and Konrad raised a smile on that fact.

Konrad Raab: "I want you to give me a fucking beating I'll remember for years to come. I want to walk out of this ring covered in blood because it makes me smile, and I fucking enjoy violence I'm so god damn addicted to, and so god damn addicted to blood. You see, I can only go as far as breaking your fucking leg or arm to make you want to give up wrestling me because many others have tried to beat me with violence, but all have failed. They'll never be on the level of my violence and blood tasting flesh levels. You're in a whole world of hell and one you're not going to like at all. You'd grow to hate me and grow to avoid fighting me because everyone else has since I gained more experience in that deathmatch with Cassidy at End Of The Year rumble."

He stands up, looking at the blood windows, touching the dried blood from his hands, even attempting to lick the dried blood. Suddenly, Konrad heard the screams from the home as he smirked, enjoying everything he had said.

Konrad Raab: "Because you aren't going to walk away with the title, I had to bust my ass to get a PPV title shot for six years. Six years too long, and I'm not letting some guy who's returned three months ago take this title away from me. That's if you're able to walk away with the weapons I'll lay onto you and crack your body in half, leaving with your flesh of blood on me. Because on Sunday night at Retribution PPV in Kansas City, you will be done for when I'll pin you for the three count or make you submit. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood still retaining his belt to be the king of violence still."

Konrad walked away from the windows as he laughed with a monster sinister look on his face before he turned the camera off, leaving the screen to go black.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.