Owen Lee vs. Alexis Quinne
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, March 12, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
17th November 2021

Toronto

Owen sits in the reception of SCW Headquarters, a place that only a few months ago he firmly believed he wouldn’t be there again. Even now, Owen wasn’t sure that being here was the right decision, and yet when Daisy had spoken with him previously, it had become obvious that he had little choice. There were a multitude of choices he could have made. He could have gone to GCW and been a star. He could have joined Adam Lucas at EAW, but that would have been pretty much starting again. No Daisy was right, the only way his return could be legitimized was if it was SCW where he made his comeback. Anywhere else wouldn’t have had the same impact. And Owen had to concede, looking around the reception, at the many dignitaries that lined the walls, he felt that buzz of excitement that had been missing the last time he was here. It felt good to be back. Even the receptionist wasn’t eyeing him with the same caution that she had before. She picks up her phone, listening to the caller on the other end, before then replacing the handset, she looks up at Owen. She eventually catches his eye as he scans the room.

Receptionist: Mr. Robson will see you now Mr. Cruze

Owen gets to his feet with a grin. He’d met before with Edward Robson; in fact he was the guy who had dealt with Owen’s resignation. He hadn’t expected Olek to make the trip himself, but it was with a certain send of irony that it was Robson he would be meeting with again.

Owen: Thank you. Just through there?

The receptionist shakes her head and points towards another door, Owen making his way towards it. Putting at the door as he reaches it, and with the receptionist’s confirmation he is in the right place, he opens it, immediately seeing Edward Robson sitting in an office chair behind a desk. Owen looks around the room, an office much bigger than the one he had experienced before. Edward has obviously gone up in the world over the past few months.

Edward: Ah, Mr. Cruze… would you take a seat please?

Owen pulls out the chair that is sat in front of the desk and sits himself down in it.

Owen: Nice office…

Edward smiles, at least now showing no animosity towards Owen, which Owen really appreciated. He was nervous about this meeting already, the telephone conversation he had with Talent Relations giving the impression that him resigning was far from an inevitability.

Edward: Yes, it came with the promotion. Being a part of the Talent Relation team comes with certain perks. I take full ownership now of the Talent Development side of Supreme Championship Wrestling, hence why you are meeting with me today.

Owen: So, not just standing in for Olek huh? Well done you.

Edward: Thank you. It’s good to have a purpose.

Owen nods an agreement, that being pretty much what the last few months had been all about, finding out what his ‘purpose’ was so he understood. He’d felt what it was like to be part of a corporate machine, and Edward had obviously felt the same before. Even though Owen had approached this meeting with some trepidation, he found himself warming to Edward this time round.

Owen: So, how is Olek?

Edward: I assure you; I am totally responsible…

Owen holds up his hands

Owen: No, you misunderstand me. It would have been nice to see him again.

Edward: well, I’m sure you understand he is a very busy man.

Owen smirks, a few months ago a statement like that would have probably riled him.

Owen: Of course, … I’d just like to have said sorry to him personally that’s all.

Edward: I’ll be sure to pass your apologies on.

Owen: Thank you.

Owen cannot hide his disappointment, his attack on Olek one of the things that he regretted more than most. Hopefully he’d get the chance to speak with Olek personally, but for now just getting back on the roster was the most important thing.

Edward: OK so Owen, it is my understanding that you would like to resign for Supreme Champion Wrestling, is that correct?

Owen: That’s right yes.

Edward: I see

For the first time, Owen understands that Edward is enjoying this, carrying a grudge from their previous encounter. Owen knew however that he couldn’t rise to the bait, he needed to bite his tongue, and do whatever it took to regain his place on the roster. If that meant eating a whole plateful of humble pie, then that was precisely what he needed to do. After all, it wouldn’t be the last time.

Edward: Obviously, it goes without saying that the company has certain ‘misgivings’ when it comes to reinstating you. Your behavior towards the end of last season was not in line with the company morals and policies. In fact, some would say that some of your actions bordered on criminal.

Criminal was a little harsh, but still Owen keeps his mouth shut, concerned as to how he may respond.

Edward: If we are to reinstate you, then we would need many assurances that there would be no repeat of your behavior, and certain clauses placed into your contract to ensure that we were recompensed accordingly should you again step out of line. If you are willing to engage in those negotiations, then we can end this meeting here.

Owen nods his head, understanding totally.

Owen: No, go ahead.

Edward reaches down towards his cupboard drawer and pulls out a manilla folder, Owen catching his name on the top. Robson opens it up and pushes what looks like a contract in Owen’s direction.

Edward: If you would like to take a look at the contract, I’m sure you will agree that considering how you left SCW after Taking Hold of the Flame, the company has been more than fair. If you turn to page two, you will see that in addition to several clauses that will activate should you breach your contract in the future, there is also an immediate dismissal clause should you decide to once again assault a SCW official.

Owen: Immediate?

Edward: Correct.

Owen shrugs his shoulders, flicking the page.

Edward: You will also see that all bonus you could attain during the first six months of your contract are waivered and held until such time the company is confident that you are indeed the reformed individual you claim to be. If you do indeed ‘relapse’ these monies will go to a recognized charity of our choice.

Owen: I guess that’s fair.

Edward: Finally, on the final page you will see the monetary value of your contract. Now, I know this is nothing like the value that you were on before…

Owen turns the final page, and cannot help but smile at number, which was even less than what he had been offered to re-sign after his apology to SCW. Again, he keeps his emotions in check, none of this was about the money.

Owen: So, I’m on a development salary yeah?

Edward: Slightly above actually, but I’m sure you understand Owen. You burnt a lot of bridges with this company. There were many on the board that didn’t want us to even enter negotiations, never mind give you a contract that would put you on an equal footing with some of the premier superstars in this company. I know it might not seem like it now, but this is an opportunity for you to regain a foothold, and this is a real second chance for you, that some would say you don’t deserve. I do have to say this however Owen, this isn’t a negotiation. This is the one and only offer on the table, there will be no more. You decide to walk away, we shake hands and that’s it.

Owen bites his bottom lip. There was no doubt that the salary was nothing like what he could command elsewhere. And whether he was imagining it or not, Edward seemed to be patronizing him, lording it over Owen because he felt like he held all the cards. Owen takes the contract, and the pen and signs his name on the bottom, a smirk forming on Edwards face, knowing he’d got one heck of a star back on the books for a steal. In his mind, he was already spending his bonus check from Olek. Owen spins the contract around and slides it back to Edward, his face emotionless.

Owen: There you go…

Edward: Welcome back to SCW Owen. I’m sure you’ll get a warm welcome from the fans.

That was sarcasm, and Owen doesn’t miss it either. But again, he doesn’t react, and instead watches as Edward files away the contract.

Owen: There are just a couple of things if I may…

Edward: With all due respect Owen, you’re not able to make demands in your current situation

Was Edward letting his business persona slip? Either way it brings a smile to Owen’s face.

Owen: Not demands, not really. Just from here on in, a little consideration.

Edward: I’m listening.

Owen: I don’t want to be know as Owen Cruze any longer and would prefer to be referred to as Owen Lee. I’d prefer it if the references to my ‘Father’ are kept to a minimum. I have my reasons, and if I chose to share them, then I will.

Edward: That doesn’t seem to be too far from the realms of possibility.

Owen: Good, and secondly… can fifty percent of my salary be forwarded to those charities that you spoke of until this company starts believing in me again…whether it be six months or longer? And instead of holding those bonuses, why don’t you pay them forwards immediately.

Edward: Excuse me? That means you’d be wrestling for pretty much nothing.

Owen nods his agreement.

Owen: Yeah, and that’s exactly the way I want it to be

Edward: I don’t understand

Owen motions towards a jug of water, his mouth dry. Edward nods, his holier than thou attitude now replaced by intrigue. Owen pours himself a glass of water and takes a sip, before placing his glass on a coaster.

Owen: I messed up Edward. I didn’t get it back then, but I certainly realize what an asshole I was now. Yeah, there may have been circumstances that caused me to go off the rails, but I now know that everything I fought for, I threw that back in peoples faces, people that had been with me since the beginning, and I need to pay that back. I need to make people believe in me again and believe that I am doing this for the right reasons. None of this is about the money, it shouldn’t ever be about the money. So, if that money can do good for others, then so be it… all the better.

Edward opens his mouth to say something but Owen, as politely as he can, cuts him off.

Owen: Mr. Robson, I know you don’t like me. And I know full well that if you had your way, you wouldn’t have even given me this meeting. And honestly, as I sit here right now, I don’t blame you. I was a dick to this company, I was a dick to Olek, and I was even a dick to you, when all you were doing was your job. So, heck, if I can change your mind about me, then I change anyone’s, and next time we are sat here talking contracts, maybe you’ll believe that I’m worth a lot more than you do now. I’m going to make this good Mr. Robson, but I know words won’t convince you, only actions. And that’s why I am back… action. And to rebuild all that which I destroyed. Starting right now.

Owen knew that Edward still wasn’t convinced, but one day he would be, just like everyone else. He’d worked so hard, and hopefully those people that he’d either hurt or harmed, would see that, and forgive him.

Edward: OK Owen… well I think that is everything. I look forward to seeing you back in the ring.

Owen: I can’t wait to be back Edward.

Owen gets to his feet and offers his hand to a surprised Edward, who takes it anyway.

Owen: Thank you for your time… and don’t forget to say sorry to Olek.

Edward: I won’t

Edward watches as Owen leaves the office, before picking up the handset of the phone, the speakerphone light going out. We can hear the mumblings of someone speaking on the other end, until finally Edward replies.

Edward: Sincere? I don’t know. I guess we wait and find out.

The person on the other end starts to speak again, Edward nodding his head.

Edward: OK Mr. D.… I’ll do that right away.

23rd November 2021
Miami

Only a couple of days after the meeting, Owen had received his contract in the post, which had included the two stipulations that Owen had added, and the details of the charities that would benefit from those monies. To Owen, he’d never miss the money, he'd earned enough from the sale of Icon, but as he’d said to Edward during the meeting, it wasn’t ever about the money, even when he was a young kid starting out. Owen felt like he had his priorities in order, and to him, that was more important than a regular salary, and these charities would benefit more from the dollars than he ever would. Now back in Miami, he was meeting with the foreman of the building company he had employed to compete the renovation. The guys name was Kane, and Owen’s first impression of him was that he was impressive, and certainly knew what he was talking about. Having had a look around the house and what he was dealing with, he finds Owen in the rear garden, looking out over the ocean. Owen seems lost in his thoughts, and only after a few moments does he realize Kane is stood there.

Owen: Oh, hey man… sorry, miles away.

Kane: Easily done with this view

Owen gets to his feet, turning back to the ocean with his hands in his jacket pockets.

Owen: One of the main reasons why I picked the place. Seems kinda peaceful.

Kane: It is, one of the most relaxed places in Miami, you chose well. Some good fishing around here as well if your so inclined.

Owen: Yeah, I thought about getting a boat, kinda had that option ruined for me though.

Kane doesn’t push for the facts, and Owen is glad he doesn’t. Orlando’s boat was still something fresh in his mind. Evenings sat on deck looking up at the stars. Memories that now he would prefer to forget.

Kane: What, you were going to rent one?

Owen: Nah, was going to buy one and moor it in the bay. But… decided against it.

Kane scratches the back of his neck, clearly wanting to ask a question.

Owen: Something wrong bro?

Kane: No, not really… it’s just, you don’t seem old enough to have that kind of money.

Owen laughs

Owen: Yeah, I get that a lot.

Kane: I mean, how old are you? 21… 22?

Owen: Spot on… I’m 22 in February.

Kane: So, what did you do? Rob a bank or something. I mean, these renovations aren’t going to be cheap, and yet still you’re considering buying a boat.

Owen: I started a clothing line with the proceeds of my inheritance when one of my parents died. Then sold it off for a ridiculous profit. Don’t worry bro, I can pay… even if it doesn’t look like it.

Kane: Guessing the bike out front is yours as well?

Owen: Yeah… I guess I’ve been kinda lucky. I can assure you, its all come at a cost if it makes you feel better.

Kane: Oh no, not at all. You seem like a nice guy, so it’s not of my business how you make your money. If you can pay the invoice at the end of the day I don’t care.

Owen: Well yes, I can. And talking of the renovations, what’s the damage?

Kane pulls a piece of paper from his clipboard and passes it over, Owen looking at it and barely reacting.

Owen: Yeah, that all looks cool. How long do you think it will take?

Kane: Inhabited… three or four months. If not, I reckon we could do it in two.

Owen: No one will be living here bro; I’m renting an apartment a couple of blocks away. You’ll have free reign.

Kane: In that case Owen, let’s call it two months.

Owen: And that’s everything on the specification.

Kane looks back down at the plans, nodding his head.

Kane: Yeah, there isn’t anything here we can’t handle. By the time we’re done, you’ll have quite the house to come back to, and hey, if we mess it all up, you’ll still have that view right?

Owen: In that case then, it looks like we have a deal. When can you start?

Kane: We are just finishing a job today… does Thursday suit?

Owen: Sounds perfect

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a spare key.

Owen: Here you go mate

He passes the key to Kane, and then the two shake hands, Kane starting to make his way around the house, Owen following him. Kane gets in his truck, winding down the window.

Kane: We’ll see you on Thursday Owen. Thanks.

Owen: Take care

Owen watches as the truck pulls away, scowling as he notices a car the other side of the street, a car that he recognized. He does a double take before proceeding to cross the road.

Owen: Mom??

As he gets closer, his apprehension starts to build, with the hope that he is mistaken. When he is about ten feet away, the drivers side door opens, and out steps Kloe. Owen stops abruptly in his tracks, his worst fears realized, and for a moment the two of them don’t speak. Finally, it is Kloe who makes the first move, stepping forwards, which causes Owen to take a step back.

Kloe: Owen, I just want to talk.

Owen, finding his composure, can reply.

Owen: And I guess you were in the area, right?

Kloe: Well, actually yes, I was.

Owen: Sure, you were. And I suppose you guess where I was huh and it had nothing to do with Shaun?

She doesn’t respond, though the conversation was going in precisely the way she feared.

Owen: Your silence tell me all I need to know. I really wish he’d stop meddling.

Kloe: It wasn’t his fault, I made him tell me.

Owen: Yeah… and I bet he took a lot of persuading. No matter, you’ve had a wasted journey. Sorry.

Owen turns to walk back into the house, but Kloe shouts after him.

Kloe: Owen please. Just five minutes, and then I’ll go, and you don’t ever have to see me again.

Owen puffs out his cheeks and sighs

Owen: Don’t have any choice, do I?

Kloe: No, I’m your Mother.

Owen: Are we sure about that?

It was a low blow for sure, but by now Owen didn’t care.

Owen: Follow me, I’ll put the kettle on.

With a smile, Kloe locks the car, and starts following Owen towards the house, and round the side towards the back.

Owen: Wait here…

Kloe takes her seat, happy that she had at the very least got an audience with her son but knowing that the hard part was getting him to listen.

TEN MINUTES LATER

Owen reappears with a tray, two mugs of tea resting on it. He places it down on the table, and then takes a seat, predictably Kloe marveling at the view.

Kloe: It’s beautiful here, I can see why you chose it.

Owen picks up his tea and takes a sip.

Owen: I chose it because it was just about as far away from Los Angeles as I could possibly get.

Kloe: Guess I deserve that

Owen: Oh, believe me, you deserve a whole lot more than that. Thing is, moving to Miami wasn’t all about getting away from you.

Kloe: Well, that’s at least a little reassuring.

Owen: Don’t get me wrong Mom, you were a big part of it, but I couldn’t hang around in Los Angeles, just like I couldn’t go live in Newquay and pretend that it didn’t have a shit ton of memories attached to it. I needed a clean break from everything, and this was it.

Kloe: So, I saw a truck outside, are you renovating?

Owen: Yes

Kloe: So, this isn’t a temporary thing then?

Owen: No… I plan to make a home here, away from any distractions.

Kloe: And by distractions you mean me?

Owen: Partly yes. But also, Shaun, Taylor… and anyone else who has had a hand in my business over the past few years. I’m done being everyone’s pet project, and only alone can I be who I want to be without someone looking over my shoulder every five minutes. But you know this already right, seeing as I told Shaun these exact same things.

Kloe: He’s worried about you Owen, we all are.

Owen: Well, you don’t have to be, not anymore. I can do this. I WILL do this. And I thought Shaun got that… obviously not.

Kloe now takes a sip of her drink, pushing it forwards when she realizes it is made with Cows Milk. Owen knew she was Vegan, so she couldn’t help but think he’d done that one purpose. She doesn’t make a big deal about it, however.

Kloe: So, this is all because of Daisy?

Owen laughs… she wasn’t the first person to think that and certainly wouldn’t be the last.

Owen: No, it’s not. Daisy has never tried to control my decisions like you all did. All she did was be there when no one else was. Someone who could guide me, but never forced me to make any decisions. When I found out about Orlando… she was the one who reached out and held me together. Ironically, she did that for HIM, funny how things turn out isn’t it?

Kloe: So, you’re not here because of her?

Owen: No Mom, I’m not. I chose Miami, because it was right for me, all Daisy did was give me my confidence back, confidence to make the decisions that were going to shape the rest of my life. She didn’t judge like some others did, best friends who turned their backs on me quicker than a snap of the fingers. That’s the difference between controlling, and guiding Mom, and I’m in a far better frame of mind now than I have ever been, freed from the shackles of being ‘his’ son.

Kloe: You must hate us

Kloe lowers her head to the floor, Owen shaking his.

Owen: No, I don’t hate you Mom. Oh, I’m not going to lie, I despised you and Orlando for a long time after the lies you told me, the bullshit that was my life. But now, the only feelings I have toward the two of you is disappointment. I can’t believe that you would lie to me for that long. I can’t believe he died without ever telling me the truth. It hurt, more than anything else in my life… but now it’s just a dull pain that I use to remember… the reality is there is very few people you can trust. Even your parents.

If Kloe has met with him immediately after the aftermath, she would have seen a different Owen, a broken version of what was. Sat before her right now, wasn’t someone shadowed by guilt, and instead she was seeing someone who had compartmentalized the events as nothing more than a learning process, a means to an end to achieve the evolution he had searched for. A man who he had one idolized now seemingly meaning nothing to him, or at least that was the impression he was giving.

Kloe: It wasn’t his idea you know?

Owen: What?

Kloe: Orlando wanted to tell you the truth, but I wouldn’t let him.

Owen: It doesn’t matter Mom, I’m over it.

Kloe: Perhaps, but you shouldn’t have to be. When Orlando found out about my infidelity, he was amazing. He promised there and then to bring you up as his own son, and never treat you as anything else. As you got older, he wanted to sit you down, and tell you the truth, and that no matter what, he was your Dad, the man who stepped to the plate and brought you up.

Owen: So why didn’t you let him?

Kloe: I was scared, scared that you wouldn’t have the same feelings for him if you knew the truth. I was scared for myself as well, that you’d think less of me after what I had done. Orlando relented, and never brought it up again. And as you got older, it just got harder and harder to take that risk. Owen, you must believe me, I wish I’d listened to him and we’d told you. I wish you’d not had to find out in the way you did. But you know the one thing I wish more than anything else?

Owen: What?

Kloe: I wish that you could still see that Orlando WAS your Father in every way that matters. And Finn…

Owen’s face visibly changes, as his blood Father is mentioned, a man who has wanted to kill him.

Kloe: Finn was the biggest mistake of my life… until not telling you the truth. Don’t let my selfishness ruin what you had with your Father Owen… because it’s that relationship which was important, and that never changes.

Owen turns his head, looking away from his Mother for a few moments, contemplating all that he had heard. He looks at his wristwatch, and then back at his Mom.

Owen: That’s five minutes…

Kloe: Owen… please.

Owen: No Mom, I’m sorry but it’s too late. It’s time for you to leave.

Kloe gets to her feet, her eyes glistening as tears start to form.

Kloe: Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Owen: Can you erase the lie?

Kloe doesn’t say a word but shakes her head.

Owen: Then, no, nothing can fix this. Please, don’t come back here Mom, this is my life now.

A single tear falls, making its way down her cheek before landing on the floor, Kloe holding out her hand to her son, which he ignores.

Owen: Take care of yourself Mom. See yourself out.

Owen turns, and closes his eyes as he walks back into the house, not wanting her to see that his eyes were glistening too, before shutting the French Doors behind him. Kloe cannot help herself, and bursts out into tears, making her way back down the side of the house and to her car. She doesn’t see the French Doors open, Owen’s silhouette in the entranceway, as if regretting his decision. Then just as quickly the doors shut.

23rd November 2021
Miami

After meeting his Mom for the first time in months, Owen could only think about one thing, that being getting out and seeing what Miami had to offer for a guy who needed a drink. Back in LA, he would have easily found someone to go out with, but here in Miami, where he knew literally no one, it was a little more difficult. Putting his anxieties to one side however he had gotten himself ready and headed the eight hundred or so yards to the bar that he could see from his back garden. Once there, he finds himself a table, orders himself a Jack Daniels and Coke, and tries to put everything else to the back of his mind, once again finding himself captivated by both the ocean, and people watching, not aware that he was the one being watched.

“Hey…”

Owen turns to face a blonde-haired girl, probably twenty-five years old, and dressed in a pair of high waisted fitted jeans, and a retro looking tee-shirt, that also fit in all the right places.

Owen: Oh, hey…

“You’re new around, here aren’t you?”

Owen: That obvious huh? Yeah, I just bought a house a few blocks away.

The girl holds out her hand, Owen shaking it.

“I’m Charlotte…”

Owen: And I’m Owen

Charlotte: Hello Owen, can I buy you a drink?

Owen: Sure… if you sit down and keep me company for a while. I look a right loser sat her on my own.

Charlotte motions for the waitress, who nods as Charlotte points to Owen’s glass.

Owen: Something tells me that you are from around here.

Charlotte: You could say that… I own this bar.

Owen: Really? You don’t look old enough to own a bar

Charlotte: No? And you don’t look old enough to be buying a house in this area

Owen: Touché…

The waitress sets another glass down, Charlotte winking at her as she leaves

Charlotte: So, what brings you to Miami Owen?

Owen: Honestly, I guess you could say a fresh start

Charlotte: I see, running away from stuff huh?

Owen: I wouldn’t say ‘running’, ‘getting’ away would be better.

Charlotte: I’m guessing friends or family?

Owen: Bit of both, I thought it best if I got myself some space.

Charlotte: And how you finding Miami so far?

Owen: Yeah, it’s what I was looking for… just not used to drinking on my own.

Charlotte: Well, in that case then, you’re in luck, because I’ve just finished my shift. Want a drinking partner? Gotta warn you though, I own a bar, I’m no lightweight.

Owen: I mean, if you don’t mind.

Charlotte: Owen, by comparison to some of the guys I get in here, you are an absolute sweetheart. What do you say?

Owen: Yeah, why not… but we don’t talk about family and friends. Deal?

Charlotte: You got it. We’re gonna need more drinks.

Over the course of the next couple of hours there are no awkward silences, and as promised the subject of his Father never comes up. In fact, if anything Charlotte is the one that drives the conversation, more than happy to explain how it was she came to own a bar, and how she came about the money to do so. She’d no shame in telling Owen that her Father had paid for the bar in the first instance, but since then she had paid him back in full, and was now totally self-sufficient, and hadn’t asked him for anything else since. It seemed like success followed her family around, her Dad able to retire early, and her Sister owning a chain of salons in Miami. She was interesting, and as the drinks continued to flow, Owen found himself getting more and more comfortable with her.

Charlotte: So, I’ve got a question for you?

Owen: Sure, as long as it’s not about my parents…

Charlotte: Hey, I promised, didn’t I? My word is my bond, or something like that.

They both laugh.

Owen: OK, so what do you want to know?

Charlotte: Why someone like you is single?

Immediately it sounds like a proposition, but with his alcohol fueled goggles on he didn’t want to get the wrong idea.

Owen sighs, turning his attention back to his drink.

Charlotte: Touchy subject huh?

Owen: No, nothing like that.

Charlotte: So why then if not heart break. I mean, you’re not the kind of guy I go for…

Owen: Oh cheers…

Thank God he’d not gone with his first thoughts that she was coming on to him.

Charlotte: No, I mean, you’re cute and all, but I like my guys taller. But you’re obviously doing ok for yourself with the house, and the flash motorbike. You’re a good-looking guy who most of my friends would love. So how come you were sat here all alone till I took pity on you and bailed you out?

Owen: I had a girl, the best. But I fucked it up by being a dick.

Charlotte: The creed of the male species, right? What happened?

Owen: I let everything get to me, I started lashing out and it was Jennifer who suffered

Charlotte: Jennifer, this was the girl, right?

Owen reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet.

Owen: You’re going to think I’m some kind of sad case…

He pulls a picture out of his wallet, and slides it towards Charlotte

Owen: That’s her

Charlotte: You’ve still got a picture of your ex in your wallet? Wow.

Owen: I know

Charlotte: She is very attractive though; it must have been something bad for you to let her go.

Owen: We’re not talking about it… remember?

Charlotte shrugs, she would have loved to have known the full story, but she had seen the change in Owen’s mood the moment Jennifer had come into the equation. She didn’t know that he’d come to terms with a lot of things over the past six months, but Jennifer wasn’t one of them, nor was he sure he ever could.

Charlotte: You do know that bar staff give the best advice, right?

Owen: So, they say.

Charlotte: My advice to you, is no matter what you’ve said, and no matter what you have done, say sorry. Don’t let time pass you by so quickly that it gets too difficult for you to say probably the only thing she needs to hear. I’ve learned from experience; you never know when the opportunity will be taken away from you.

She pauses, taking a sip from her drink for courage.

Charlotte: I was engaged to be married once, to one of the good one, someone not unlike you to be fair. We had a falling out, my fault, and instead of just saying sorry, I allowed him to leave our apartment and go for walk, thinking it would be best if I let him cool off. He was murdered that night by some drunk who just wanted his wallet. My last words to the one person I have ever loved were angry ones, and I’ll regret that for the rest of my life. I’ve never told anyone that story Owen, and I’m only telling you now because I feel like you really need to hear it.

Owen: I’m sorry

Charlotte: Then call her up, arrange to meet her and sort it out. If it’s meant to be Owen, then she’ll listen. If it’s not, then at least you tried to make it right. Either way, you’ll get the chance to say sorry that I didn’t, and that’s got to be better that nothing.

She looks up over Owen’s shoulder, and to the clock sat on the wall

Charlotte: Look at the time, I should be getting home.

Owen turns his head, and seeing the clock, nods his head in agreement.

Owen: Yeah, I should too…. Thanks for tonight, I really appreciate it.

Charlotte: Well, I couldn’t leave you sat there feeling sorry for yourself. It wouldn’t have been good for business.

Owen laughs, getting to his feet, Charlotte doing the same.

Charlotte: Anytime you need to talk Owen, you know where I am. But please, give Jennifer a call, you might be surprised by her reaction. I don’t know her, but I bet she’s got her regrets too.

Owen: We’ll see.

Charlotte: I’m just gonna give them a hand locking up, you know your way, home, right?

Owen: I’m good. Thanks Charlotte

She leans forwards, kissing him on the cheek

Charlotte: Anytime. Take care of yourself.

And with that she walks into the bar, Owen taking in the night air, allowing it to fill his lungs. He starts walking towards his apartment, and pulls out his mobile phone, bringing up Jennifer’s number, and pressing the message icon, typing in a message

‘We need to talk; can I call you?’

His finger hovers over the send button, and for a moment it looks like he is going to press it, but then he puts his phone back in his pocket, continuing his way, not seeing Charlotte stood in the doorway of the bar watching him. Owen not in the slightest bit aware that he was EXACTLY the kind of man Charlotte went for. And that if he hadn’t been obviously holding onto something, tonight would have ended much differently.

Scene fades.
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
27th November 2021

Los Angeles

It was weird being back in Los Angeles for Owen. It felt like he was constantly looking over his shoulder, hoping that he didn’t see anyone he knew. By the time he reached Daisy’s house, his anxiety had raised to a point that was off the chart, and he was glad when she answered the door almost immediately. 

Daisy: Oh, hi Owen.

Owen rudely pushes past her and into the house, Daisy laughing and shutting the door behind him. 

Daisy: Come in…

Owen doesn’t hear her, and makes his way to the kitchen area, where finally he takes a seat, and with it a huge breath. Daisy opens the refrigerator, and passes him a carton of juice, the slides a glass along the counter, Owen quickly pouring himself a drink, and downing it in one go. Finally, he seems to calm down enough, Daisy taking a seat next to him at the Breakfast table.

Daisy: You ok? You seem a bit wired.

Owen pauses for a moment, before puffing out his cheeks and exhaling, before nodding not too reassuringly.

Daisy: Something happened I should know about?

Owen shakes his head

Owen: No, it’s just being back in this place. It’s got the anxiety going into overdrive.

Daisy: Ah, I see.

Owen reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper, a letter he had received before he left Miami. He passes it to Daisy who opens it up and starts to read.

Owen: Return date has been set… first scheduled match will be at the End of the Year Special.

Daisy: Brilliant, thought they might drag their heels. This is good news.

Owen: Is it?

Owen pours himself another drink, this time only sipping at the contents. Daisy, having read the letter places it back on the table.

Daisy: Is that was this is all about? You barging in here like you are going to crap yourself at any time?

Owen: Yeah, I mean no… it’s a part of it.

Owen now takes out his phone, and pulls up a message, placing the phone on the counter so Daisy can read.

‘Yeah, we can talk. I’m in LA on the 28th. Give me a call.’

Daisy smirks, it all is becoming clear.

Daisy: Oh, is that all?

Owen: Is that all? You do realize this is from Jenni, right? She agreed to meet me.

Daisy: I told you see would, no real surprise there.

Owen: Yeah, but I didn’t think I’d have to come back to LA to do it. Thought we might meet in London or something, out of the way of prying eyes. But no, I have to come here and run the risk of running into AJ, or Dave… or even worse Regan. And now SCW have scheduled my return. It’s too much and too fast I can’t cope.

Daisy laughs, she hadn’t seen Owen this worked up for a long time. 

Daisy: You can cope Owen, and you will cope, because this is all that you have been working to for the last six months. This is it Owen, this is when you take your life back.

Owen: That simple huh?

Daisy: Yeah, that simple. 

She tries to be as reassuring as possible but by the look on Owen’s face it certainly isn’t working so she employs a different tact.

Daisy: Look at it this way Owen. Before you were a World Championship contender, and when you return you are starting right at the very bottom. Success will come, your primary goal is to get people back on your side, and for you, that will probably be a lot easier than you think. You burned a lot of bridges no doubt, but the moment you reappear, and the fans realize that they have the old Owen back, those bridges will start to rebuild. You may have annoyed a lot of people, but not many hate you in the way they despised me.

Owen: OK, so come back with me then?

Daisy: What?

Owen: I’m going back to face my demons. You’ve got plenty of those as well so why don’t you stand by my side?

Daisy: SCW wouldn’t allow that

Owen: As a competitor maybe not, but as my Manager. Perhaps you could show that you’ve changed as well?

Daisy: But how is that standing on your own feet Owen?

She says it very matter of fact, obviously believing she has him.

Owen: I’m not asking you to fight my battles, I’m just saying watch my back. If I go after the Jackals…

Daisy: The Jackals huh? 

Owen: Seems like the flavor of the month, if I’m going to get back in the fan’s good graces, they are the ones they seem to hate. But if I do that, I know I can’t do it alone. With you by my side, perhaps I stand a chance.

Daisy: I’ll think about it. No promises though and on one condition?

Owen: OK…

Daisy: You stop worrying what other people are going to say, should you get back with Jennifer. The two of you are what’s important, anyone can see how much you care about each other. If anyone wants to get in your way, and that includes Regan, you let me know. Rachel and I know what you’ve been through to be in a place where you can give Jennifer what she needs. We’ll make sure Regan knows that too. 

Owen: It’s a deal.

Daisy: Good… now stop panicking, you’ve got this. Remember that first day in the Slaughterhouse. The meat hooks, punching that ice till your knuckles were bloody?

Owen: How could I forget?

Daisy: You took that, and for here on in, you can take anything. End of the day Owen, people won’t believe in you, if you can’t believe in yourself. 

Owen: So basically, stop being a bitch?

Daisy laughs, pushing him with her hand

Daisy: Exactly… now, how’s about we have something a little stronger huh? I reckon I MAY have some Jack Daniels in the house.

Owen watches as she walks away, the panic from earlier now having dissipated, his nerves not as frayed. These were it, the last two steps, and he had to believe that now, he could achieve anything. This was that final moment, before his first fledgling steps. Towards his redemption.

28th November 2021
Los Angeles

Owen sits in the ‘Evolution’ bar, in the heart of Los Angeles. To say he is nervous would be an understand, nerves borne from the fact he knew he was entering the unknown. He had no idea how this was going to go, if Jennifer would even listen, or if it was going to end with him covered in his own drink. What he did know was that there wasn’t a chance in hell he was going to walk away. As he sits there, anxiously looking towards the door every time it opens, he half expects it to be Regan who storms in, before proceeding to throw him through the plate glass window having found out Jennifer’s plans. Thankfully it isn’t Regan who eventually enters, it is Jennifer, dressed in a cute top, a pair of blue jeans and flats. She looked amazing, but then again, she always did, and Owen is quick to get to his feet, Jennifer however refusing to let him hold her seat. Owen nods, not wanting to antagonize her right off the bat, but does still wait till she is seated before he sits down himself. 

Owen: Thank you for coming Jen, I know it couldn’t have been easy

Jennifer: Well, you can thank Daisy for that. 

There was a ‘edge’ in her voice that Owen couldn’t miss. An ‘edge’ that was more than understandable. 

Owen: Can I get you a drink? 

Jennifer: I’ll take a fruit juice

Owen: Cool…

He motions over to the barman who walks over.

Barman: What can I get you?

Owen: A Coke and a Double Jack Daniel please

Barman: Ice?

Owen notices the look Jennifer is giving him, and nods his head

Owen: Yeah, if it’s no trouble.

The barman goes off to pour the drinks, Owen shuffling uncomfortably at the look Jennifer is giving him.

Jennifer: Jack Daniels huh. That a regular thing nowadays now you’re no longer a wrestler or are you just an alcoholic.

Owen: Nah, just to settle the nerves really.

Owen believes he see’s a glimmer of a smile, but it is gone as quickly as it appears. The barman brings back the drinks and Owen pays with his card, taking a sip and placing the glass back on the bar. 

Jennifer: So, Daisy tells me that you’ve got your head right. That’s good.

Owen: I think so… got a way to go, but I think I’m getting there. 

Jennifer: But no plans to get back into wrestling?

Owen: Actually, I’ve just signed a new contract with SCW

Jennifer: Oh…

They pauses as she lifts her glass and takes a sip of the Coke.

Owen: You seem surprised

Jennifer: I am. When I spoke with Daisy, she seemed to imply you were done with it all.

Owen: I guess I was. Daisy changed that, refocused my mind. I’ve done a lot of that recently. 

Owen picks up his glass again and swirls the ice around.

Jennifer: So, why am I here Owen? Why did Daisy make it seem like it was so important that I speak with you?

Owen pauses, biting his bottom lip for comfort. 

Jennifer: Come on Owen, in some ways I understand why things went the way they did. 

Owen: It’s difficult to find the words. I’ve rehearsed this countless times and even now I’m still getting it wrong. 

Jennifer: Let me make it easy for you, have you come here expecting us to get back together?

Owen: I don’t know… 

Jennifer: Because you do know that isn’t going to happen, don’t you?

Owen’s face visibly drops, and Jennifer see’s that.

Jennifer: Oh Owen…

Owen senses her change in tone, almost turning to disappointment that he even considered it could happen.

Owen: I’m not going to lie to you Jen, one of the biggest regrets I have from everything that happened is losing you. If you said right now that we could get back together, of course I’d jump at the chance, but at the same time I’m not stupid. I guess, I came here just in the hope that you could forgive me, and we could be friends again. Anything else… that would be a bonus. The whole six months, putting myself back together, refocusing on everything that is important, that’s why I wanted to talk to you. All I want is for you to not hate me and be at least a part of my life, however small that might be.

Jennifer: I don’t hate you Owen.

Even those words were a comfort, something that made all that Daisy had put him through that little bit more worthwhile.

Jennifer: In fact, I’ll admit… when Daisy told me you’d changed I didn’t believe it, but looking at you right now, I can see a difference in you. You can see it in your eyes, the hate that was there before has gone. So yes, I can be friends Owen, but you have to understand it’s too complicated for it to ever be anything more. I have to think about my family, and their reaction. It’s just not enough for you to have ‘changed’.

Owen: That’s fair. And I appreciate it.

Jennifer: I’m glad you got the help Owen, and I’m happy that you seem to be back on the right track with everything. You had me worried.

Jennifer seems to have relaxed a little, Owen the same. 

Owen: If it hadn’t had been for Daisy, I don’t know how far I would have gone. I was just so angry with everyone, including you. People that took my side, I shit on their feelings, and people who went against me, I trampled all over them. I’ve hurt a lot of people, but I’m going to make it up to them. Every single one. And I won’t stop until I do.

Jennifer: Does that include your Mom?

The comment surprises Owen, as it was totally unexpected. He sighs deeply, his reaction having been once of anger, more now a kind of sadness.

Owen: Maybe. One day. But not yet. She lied to me Jen.

Jennifer: She did, but only to protect you.

Owen: No, she lied to me to protect herself… and made my Dad lie too. 

He realizes he called Orlando Dad, but he doesn’t correct himself.

Jennifer: We’ve all made mistakes though right, and yeah… this was massive. But she’s still your Mom, and pretty much all you have. Would it hurt that much just to let that last bit of hate go?

Owen hesitates

Owen: I… I don’t know.

Jennifer: All I know Owen is that before all this your two’s relationship was what held you both together. I can’t imagine how she is feeling without you in her life.

Owen: Much like how I felt without you in mine I guess.

Jennifer: Exactly. If there is one thing you should know more than most it’s that life is short. Way too short to be consumed by hate.

She holds out her hand taking his in hers, and for just a moment Owen is back in that time when they were together. Did Jennifer feel it too? If she did, she wasn’t showing it.

Jennifer: Call her Owen… get it all out the open. It’s the only way you both move forward.

Owen takes his hand away.

Owen: Maybe you’re right.

Jennifer: Owen, if there is something you should know about me by now it’s that I am the daughter of Regan Street, and I am ALWAYS right.

She looks at him and smiles, a smile he could quite easily melt into.

Jennifer: Call her.

Owen nods his head, knowing what needed to be done, as the scene fades.

11th of March 2022
Kansas City

Owen Cruze appears on screen, a grin on his face. He wears a new Owen Lee tee-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and white Nike trainers, and for the first time since he returned, he seems to be sat there without any trepidation of what was to come. He coughs to clear his throat and then starts to speak.

“Not going to lie, I’d hazard a guess that the ink hadn’t even dried on my contract before those self-same feelings of anxiety started too selfish. I’d had a good first run, I’d achieved what many my age never would, and here I was, after swearing that I would never compete for SCW again, once more stepping into the fray. Would I still be able to cut it on one of the most talented rosters in the world? Could I achieve success like I did before, and one more climb the ladder to the very top of this company? Could I persuade those that had once followed me to the ends of the earth, to once again believe in me after all that I had done. Yeah, it’s true… I had a few sleepless nights off the back of that one signature. I knew it was going to be tough to achieve my goals… what I wasn’t sure of was, was I tough enough to overcome the many obstacles that would be placed in my way. I’d had doubts before, many of them, but nothing like what I experienced towards the back end of last year. Standing behind that curtain, my music hitting over the speaker system and with those fans waiting for me, wanting to hear what I had to say… if I’m true to you all, and indeed myself, I nearly turned back around and went home. Wondering if I would have been best served just leaving it all alone.”

He brings his foot up and rests it on his knee, clasping his hands on his shin.

“But I overcame those fears, and I made my way to the ring, and the moment I heard that very first cheer, I knew that it was all going to be ok. I’d burned a lot of bridges, and although many even now will never forget, there were many that even in those first moments chose to forgive. I didn’t expect their forgiveness in those early moments, but they gave it anyway. Why? Because they refused to forget everything that I done prior to my, pardon the pun, breakdown. Before I lost my mind, and almost my career, the recalled all those moments that I put them, the SCW Universe first. The large majority chose to give me the benefit of the doubt, and I will always be eternally grateful for this second chance. What I still didn’t know as I walked back to the locker rooms, was if I’d still be able to compete after six months away. It didn’t take long till I was to find out.”

He nervously straight the tongue on one of his trainers, not taking his eyes from the camera.

“It started with Drake Hemingway, as in my very first match, I went after the Jackals, the group that had been terrorizing the company whilst I’d been away. Drake put up the challenge I expected, but I persevered, and came through. Next up was Polly Playtime, who took exception for some reason to me wanting my spot back, seeing it as a slight on all that she had achieved whilst I’d been away. What she’d learned during that time however seemingly not enough. Next up it was Kandis, looking to teach me a lesson, and a lesson she did indeed give me, my first loss since my return. Then Nate Chapel, another bright young thing, and a former Champion in Derek Adonis, left by the wayside as my momentum started to pick up speed. Four wins out of five, are there many more with that kind of record right now? Four wins against people that are in or around where I realize my standing is in this company right now, and one defeat to someone who will be in the World title picture at Retribution and could leave that event with the SCW World Championship. Some might say that is quite the comeback. If I had the arrogance of some in this company, I might say that it’s like I’ve never been away. Even in defeat, Kandis herself would say that the match could have gone either way. Perhaps the killer instinct borne during the six months hiatus I was on was enough to get her over the finish line and capitalize on what would be my only mistake. Maybe, right now… the simple fact is Kandis is just better, I can’t deny that there is every chance that is indeed the case. But I didn’t come out of that match down hearted. It didn’t derail what I came back to Supreme Championship Wrestling to do. But five matches in, I’m also more than aware that the honeymoon period is over, and it’s time to step it up. That’s why I am EXTREMELY excited to be facing you… Alexis Quinne.”

His eyes tell the story, and he shows no sign of anger, or hate for his next opponent. Just like his last PPV opponent Kandis, this was the perfect opportunity to find out where he was, a measurement for how far he still had to go.

“Because Alexis, if there is anything that cannot be denied, it is that you and I are very similar in the way that we have gone about things in our careers. Both of us step into this match with the honor of being a former World Champion, in a company where achieving that goal is notoriously difficult. Both of us achieved that goal, knowing that we were both punching above our weight, taking on opponents that sometimes were twice our size. We both have the End of Year Battle Royal on our resume, perhaps one of the hardest matches of its kind other than Taking Hold of the Flame to win. We both decided at almost the same time to make our returns to the company, both of us on the exact same path back to the top. I’ve seen you on Breakdown repeats, watching my matches carefully, trying to understand what I do well, and things I could do better. There was a certain sense of inevitability that this match would come to pass, and to us, this match is perhaps even more important than a title opportunity. Because we are so similar, and because we want the same things, a victory here would show that one of us is well on their way, the other still has some ways to go. Honestly, I’m sure you would agree, it’s all about the knowing isn’t it? You want to know if you can match me for speed. You want to know if you can use the self-same high-risk offence I employ to great effect. But if you think that is what I’m about nowadays Alexis, you have already made your first mistake. Yes, I’m quick… probably the quickest on this roster. And yes, I can mount an offence from literally anywhere, I have that in my locker too. But the difference nowadays, just like Nate Chapel found out. I can mix it up and wrestle any match I please, even throwing hands, if that’s the way you want to do things. And with the ODE I can end a match in a heartbeat, pardon the pun once more. But I think, correct me if I’m wrong, you haven’t made that mistake. You know exactly who I am, and that’s why we are here, at this point. We BOTH need this victory, and that’s what make this match a potential show stealer. And show stealing, entertaining… that’s what we do. Together in the ring, the SCW Management know equals fireworks. Imagine that, Alexis few months into our collective returns and we show the main event how WE do things. That’s incentive all on its own.”

Owen shrugs his shoulders; incentive wasn’t really a problem for him these days.

“That’s why, even when you came to the ring on Breakdown, the atmosphere in the arena was electric. You could literally feel it in the air, the excitement obvious to anyone in attendance. I felt it too, and I’ve no doubt you did… and I must stand here right now and tell you that a lot of what you said made perfect sense. For BOTH of us, this is the perfect opportunity to show that we have returned to this company without having missed a beat. For BOTH of us, a match such is these means that both of us will have the opportunity to showcase our talents, without having to worry about any of the crap that tends to come with any confrontation in this wonderful company of ours. It was nice Alexis, after having to listen to Polly, and to a lesser extent Kandis, hearing you speak only truth, without any requirement for arrogance, or indeed ego.”

He holds up a single finger.

“However,…”

He chuckles to himself, just for a moment, until he can continue.

“You do seem to have gotten yourself into a little muddle when it came to the crux of why you want to face me at Retribution. What was it you said again? Ah yes, you wanted to see what all the fuss was about, the noise that was following this ‘Kid’ around. I see it only fair that I put you right on that, because this ‘Kid’ you talk of is now nothing more than a myth. That ‘Kid’ ceased to exist many months ago.”

Owen pauses for a moment, hesitating to ensure that he could say what he needed to say, without causing undue disrespect.

“See Alexis, whilst you were away, that ‘kid’ had to cope with the world of expectation on his shoulders. He had to grow up almost instantaneous in the ring, without having a singular moment to breathe. Not only was he hindered by his surname, but also expected to be at least AS good as those that went before him. Held down by a legacy that in truth, was never his to sustain. That ‘kid’ went from being just another wannabe, his surname thrown at him at every corner, to winning the End of Year Battle Royal, just like yourself, and then went on to become the second youngest SCW World Champion of all time, the youngest in recent memory. Add to that a Tag Title reign, and yes, there is no doubt that wherever you were in the world, and whatever you were doing, that noise would reach you. For a while back there, that ‘kid’ was kinda a big deal. But then the cracks began to show, the pressure on his shoulders too much for him to endure. Professionally, and personally he began to falter, until he could literally take no more and he snapped. Why am I telling you this story? Simple. The guy you speak of, was merely the structure on which this current incarnation was to be built. A shell, raw materials that needed to be sculpted into the version that speaks to you right now. I don’t know… maybe it is this version that appealed to you when you were looking for that match, but only recently have I started to familiarize myself with the new tools I possess so I doubt it. Imagine this, if I tell you that the ‘kid’ who did so much was probably 20% of the person, of the competitor I am today. A man, whose only expectation is that placed on himself. A man solely determined, to just do BETTER. So, if you are talking about Owen CRUZE Alexis, you are making a crucial mistake. You’re preparing for a battle against someone who couldn’t stand the pressure, and the tests that came with Supreme Championship Wrestling every single day. Why am I telling you this, instead of keeping it to myself? Because I want your best Alexis, I want you with all the tools, and all the knowledge to get it done, because that will make the victory that much more satisfying. And if I’m preaching to the converted, and you already knew that Owen LEE is a far different proposition then that’s even better in my mind. And proof positive that you are the most prepared opponent I’ve had since my return. It’s all about standing isn’t it Alexis? Can I, in this moment, hang with a former World Champion who’s been on a tear since her return. I believe the answer is Yes, but I don’t know for sure. The fun part is going to be finding out. And I reckon that if questioned, you’d say exactly the same thing.”

Owen plants both feet on the floor, and then leans forwards, clasping his hands in front of him.

“What I intend on doing this weekend Alexis, is present precisely what I was doing for the last six months, showing that contrary to popular belief, I was doing anything but sit on my backside whilst I decided what to do. I knew that if I came back, it couldn’t be with the same toolset. I had to experience what life was like away from SCW. So, I went to Mexico, and had my ass kicked by the Luchadores there. From there I competed in Japan, against styles that I didn’t know existed, whilst picking up a few tricks along the way. Oh yeah, I had my fair few defeats, I took my fair share of knocks, and experienced brutality on an entirely different level to those we are allowed on these shores. The result? A man who knows who he is, and the limitations he has, but more importantly, an aware of how high I could potentially fly without the weights of my past. I intend on flourishing here Alexis. I am 100% confident that I can be the man that the SCW Universe thought I was before. And I can only do that by continuing to pick up the victories, no matter how high the standard may get. And right now, Alexis, you are the bar. So, seeing as we are being honest with each other, just like Drake, Polly, Nate and Derek, I NEED this victory to take the next step towards where I want to be. Kandis may have been too much for me at the last PPV, but by beating you I need to make clear that my momentum is building, and very soon I’ll be ready to take her on once more on an equal footing. I’m going to make you a promise, and I hope you do the same. I’m leaving nothing in the locker room, you are going to get the whole enchilada. And when all is said and done, I assure you that there will be no excuses, you will have gotten everything you wanted and more. You’ll know precisely what all the noise surrounding this ‘guy’ is all about, and I’ll have my answers too… as to whether I can be a champion once again. A Supreme Champion maybe, but regardless, a champion that this company, those fans, and all I let down can be proud of, and trust.”

He lowers his head, closing his eyes and staying in that position for a few moments. He then brings his gaze back to the camera.

“Alexis let’s tear the whole damn house down and steal the show. Just like we both know we can.”

He simply nods, as the scene fades.
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
https://punk-hazard-i-chi-ban.com/2022/0...ssion-one/