[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
==========
March, 7th, 2022
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

It is still sinking in for Glory Braddock that she won’t get the match that she really wanted at Retribution. She did not defeat Selena Frost on Breakdown to become the new SCW World Champion, therefore Glory Braddock will not walk into Retribution as the defending champion. In fact, Glory Braddock will not be in the championship match at all when it comes to Retribution. For a moment, she wasn’t even certain she would have a match at all at Retribution. The British Bombshell had her chance to punch her ticket to the main event of Retribution but couldn’t get the job done. Lucky for her, another match did fall into her lap. Braddock will indeed be competing at Retribution but is a far cry from the match she wanted.

Glory Braddock will be facing Amelia Stone at Retribution.

Amelia has recently become attached at the hip to Glory; that tends to happen when a super fan meets their idol for the first time, but Amelia is unique in her love and adoration of Glory Braddock. Amelia actually trained at the Braddock Wrestling School in London, the same school started by Glory’s legendary late father Glenn Braddock, the same school still owned and operated by Glory to this day. Still, despite this fact Glory has no real recollection of Amelia’s time at the school. Then again, that is completely understandable when you consider how much Glory has had on her plate in recent years. Braddock has been actively competing in multiple companies and halfway overseeing a major company. She has been completely unable to handle the Braddock Wrestling School and to this day has left it in the firm and capable hands of Sophie O’Brian, Mark O’Brian and Randall Williams, three of Glory’s closest of friends. Otherwise, Braddock would not make an appearance at the school. She’s simply too busy. In fact, there is only one time you can ever count on The British Bombshell putting in an appearance at her wrestling school and that is on graduation day. She makes it a point to always be the one to give students who have completed the training the final lesson herself. It is a lesson she believes is very valuable and important, a lesson that was passed down to her from her father when he trained her: “A wrestler, him or herself, is the deadliest of weapons. Use what you know wisely.”

Yet despite Glory being missing in action for almost the entirety of Amelia’s training, somehow Amelia still managed to become enthralled with The British Bombshell. Glory has been by her side week in and week out since the young wrestler started her career with SCW. She has gotten involved in matches, sometimes costing her the victory and other times helping her win, but always by accident. Amelia has tried to get involved in Glory’s business time and time again. Now Glory has thrown down the gauntlet. She realizes that she must make up for her own error in not being there to personally whip Amelia into shape.

Glory must personally teach young Stone a lesson and she will teach her that lesson at Retribution.

This isn’t the most ideal of situations. Glory genuinely adores her fans and she enjoys the cheers and adulation she receives. She truly thinks Amelia’s heart is pure, she thinks her motives are sincere, and she genuinely does not want to hurt Amelia. But Amelia is no ordinary fan. She is a trained wrestler, trained at Glory’s own wrestling school. She feels partially responsible for everyone who has come out of her own school; the good students and the bad ones alike. While she may not think Amelia is bad, she does want to straighten her out before this goes any further.

Currently The British Bombshell finds herself in her personal gym in Miami, Florida. Braddock is standing in a standard sized wrestling ring dressed in royal purple shorts and a white t-shirt with her name, “Glory Braddock”, printed on the front in purple lettering. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. Staring across the ring from her is none other than her latest project, another student from the school named Fiona Osbourne, and she is wearing plain gray shorts, a plain white t-shirt, and sneakers.

“So, are you ready?”

“Uh, I suppose so…but are you sure I’m the right sparring partner for you? I mean, couldn’t you get your husband? He’d probably give you a better fight than me.”

Braddock chuckles softly. “Oh I’m sure he could. Kurt is a former world champion himself, mate. But my opponent at Retribution is just like you…very green, not much experience yet, and hell, you even seem to be her same size. You’re the perfect facsimile of who I am going to be up against at Retribution.”

“But Kurt…”

“...is nothing like Amelia.” Glory points a finger at Fiona. “You are like her, in some ways at least. And besides, this not only benefits me but it benefits you as it helps you with your own training. So once again, are you ready?”

“Uh…” Fiona is hesitant but nods her head “...sure.”

Fiona and Amelia are alike in a few ways. Fiona is training at the Braddock Wrestling School, like Amelia was; Fiona was inspired to become a wrestler by Glory herself, like Amelia was. The difference between the two is that Fiona has nowhere near the kind of energy Amelia has. Fiona may enjoy Glory’s presence, her friendship, and the bond they have, but she knows better than to be all up in Glory’s face. She knows when she’s being too annoying and when to back off. Amelia hasn’t learned that lesson yet. She will learn that and many more lessons at Retribution, if Glory has her way.

Speaking of learning lessons, Fiona now prepare to learn her own lessons if she expects to continue her training. She had been working hard at the Braddock Wrestling School but has now been taken under Glory’s wing, personally being mentored by Glory herself. This serves a dual purpose. For Fiona, this serves the purpose of getting her the best possible training imaginable. For Glory, this serves the purpose of self-discovery. Glory believes that she has lost her way and that perhaps, by working with Fiona, taking her in and helping her, this will remind her why she got into wrestling in the first place; in order to make a difference in other people’s lives and to leave the sport in a better place.

“Alright, here I come…” Fiona lunges forward towards Glory, going for a double leg takedown but Braddock is easily able to jump out of the way and Fiona ends up stumbling and lands face first on the mat. Glory steps back, folds her arms over her chest and smirks.

“Lesson one, Fiona, never advertise your intentions.” Glory approaches Fiona and offers her hand out. Fiona nods and accepts the hand. Glory pulls her up to her feet but then quickly takes Fiona back down with an arm drag into an arm bar. “Annnnd lesson two, you cannot trust anyone, at least not fully. Inside and outside the ring people will stab you in the back. They will betray you. I wish it weren’t true but unfortunately it is.”

Braddock cranks in on the arm bar, but hard enough so as to hurt Fiona too badly. She just wants Fiona to work her way out of the hold. Fiona tries twice to counter it but The British Bombshell is just too good of a counter wrestler in order to let that happen. Fiona may be learning but that doesn’t mean Glory will take it easy on her. Glory’s training mantra is the same of her father’s, Glenn Braddock’s; make them walk through hell so that when they will be prepared for it when they debut. Realizing that she cannot counter, Fiona looks towards the ropes. She is close enough. Fiona reaches out with her foot and touches the bottom rope. Glory holds on for a few seconds before breaking the hold.

“Sorry I couldn’t counter that, Glory.”

“Don’t be ashamed of yourself, Fiona. Using the ropes is a smart move. It isn’t the coward’s way out as some may have you believe.” Glory pushes herself back to her feet. She again offers her hand to Fiona. This time Fiona is reluctant to accept and, in fact, after a few moments of hesitation she refuses. Braddock chuckles softly. “You learned! Congratulations!”

“Thanks…I think?”

Braddock nods her head and again offers her hand. “Now come on, seriously, no tricks this time.” Fiona stares at the hand and for a moment is still reluctant. But she finally takes Glory’s hand. Braddock pulls Fiona back to her feet. She wraps her arm around Fiona’s shoulders.

“You really are doing good, Fiona. Believe me, you are doing great. And I realize I’m being hard on you…I hope I’m not being too hard on you, mind…but I do have my reasons for being hard on you. The fact is that you do have potential, a lot of it if I’m honest with you, mate.”

“You really think so?” Fiona asks. Glory nods her head.

“Of course. And I don’t want you to waste that potential. So I am being tough on you, I am putting the pressure on you so that one day that pressure will turn you into a diamond. That was my father’s philosophy when it came to training.”

“Your dad?” Fiona furrows her brow in confusion. “You never speak much about your father.”

“There’s a reason for that.” Glory turns and steps through the ropes. “Come on, sit…” Braddock sits down on the edge of the ring apron. Fiona nods her head and follows suit, stepping through the ropes and then sits down on the edge of the ring apron next to Glory.

“How do I best describe the legend that is my father Glenn Braddock?” Glory says with slight hint of sarcasm in her voice and a soft smirk on her face. She turns towards Fiona and grins. “Have you ever watched Full Metal Jacket?”

“Uh-huh,” Fiona nods her head “I had a boyfriend once who made me watch it with him. I hated it.”

“I can’t blame you.” Braddock chuckles softly. “But that drill instructor in the movie? Gunnery Sergeant Hartman? That’s basically my father in a nutshell.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. My father was as tough an instructor as any drill sergeant you could ever imagine. And his philosophy towards training was basically the same. He would put every single one of his students through hell. It was so rough and so challenging that it made you feel as if you really were at a military basic training. But I knew why my dad did it. He wanted to ensure that no matter what trouble we would get into in our wrestling careers, no matter how battered and beaten would end up, no matter what kind of in ring beatings or backstage politics we would endure, we would never ever break. We would stand back up and keep fighting no matter what happened to us.”

“Did it work?”

Braddock nods her head. “I’d like to think so…I can look back at some of my fellow graduates, some of the students who went through the school with me, and I am amazed at their careers. Some of them ended up winning championships, but not all. What I can say about all of them is that they have all endured, none of them gave up, not even for one moment.”

“Your dad sounds like quite a guy.”

“He was.”

“So why don’t you talk about him more?”

“I debuted as a professional wrestler in January of 2008. I wanted to start small, in the European independent circuits like my dad did. But my father insisted that I start at the big time immediately. He even used his influence to get me a contract to wrestle for a major global promotion, Global Division of Wrestling. I had my own doubts about my skill but I was fully trusting of my father. I knew he would never steer my wrong. If he believed I had what it took then I knew I must have what it took. Now I wanted to manage my career on my own but my father insisted that he manage my career. Once again, I fully trusted him, I trusted him with my life, so of course I had no problem trusting him with my career. And from my debut in 2008 until sometime in the middle of 2014 he managed my wrestling career.” Glory sighs deeply as the bad memories spill back into her mind. She composes herself and continues.

“Unfortunately my father had a very difficult time separating himself from that persona he took on as a wrestling trainer. That ruthless drill instructor he seemed to become at the school? That was my father whenever he was involved with wrestling. At least when he was with my mother, he managed to set that persona to the side. We were like a real family. But after they broke up, and I became more focused, more intent on following in his footsteps, that fatherly figure disappeared. I rarely saw my father as simply my father. I began to see him as a manager and trainer. I began to see him simply as that drill instructor. And in 2014 we began to drift apart…”

“He’s still better than Todd.” Fiona says, referring to Todd Osbourne, her foster father. “Todd used me for so long, using modeling as a front to legally pimp me out to make money to fund his lavish lifestyle. Your dad may have had a hard time expressing himself, but he did love and care for you. I’ve never had that.”

Glory pats Fiona on the back. “You’re right, and that’s one of my regrets. I regret not realizing sooner that my dad really did care for me. I regret not trying harder to make him lift that veil and expose his loving, kind self, and not to hide it underneath that rough exterior. And as far as your foster father goes, he may be a jerk, but you did manage to escape him. You survived the hell he put you through and you escaped. You are now on track to improving your lot in life. And I am honored to be able to do whatever I can to help you.”

Fiona smiles warmly. “Thank you, Glory. It’s funny, from what you tell me about your dad…you really seem nothing like him.”

“Actually I am like him in a lot of ways. For instance, if I’m not careful I can become too wrapped up in the sport, I can become too obsessed with it and lose myself. Lucky for me I’ve always had people to help keep me grounded.”

“Like who?”

“Well for me it was Matthew, Matthew Taylor.”

“Oh yeah! I remember him…” Fiona’s face lights up upon the mention of Matthew Taylor, a name she remembers quite well “...he visited the school a few times.”

“He does drop by every now and then whenever he can. He can’t drop in just whenever he wants, he has to arrange his visits around Sophie’s schedule.”

“Why?”

Glory smirks knowingly. “Sophie hates him.”

“Why would Ms. O’Brian hate him? He seems like such a fun guy.”

“She hates him for the same reason my father hated him. Matthew and I were close friends, we went to school together, he even began training to be a wrestler at my dad’s school, but he thought my dad’s philosophy of wrestling, especially the technical and submission style Glenn taught, was just plain boring. And unlike me, Matty had no problem telling him to his face.”

“Wow…” Fiona’s eyes grow wide “...so what happened?”

“Depends on who you asked. If you asked my dad, he kicked Matty out of the school. The truth is Matty quit and finished his schooling with someone more his speed and more in tune to the style of wrestling he preferred…fast paced, high risk, daredevil. My dad would call them glorified acrobats and spot monkeys.”

“Did you and Matthew stay in touch after he left the school?”

“Of course.” Glory nods her head. “Like I said, Matty kept me grounded in reality. He helped to keep me relaxed and would always remind me how to have fun. See, that’s another good lesson I had learned, not from my father but from Matty. You can’t let this business become your whole life. You have to try and relax and have some fun every now and then.” Glory grins from ear to ear. “Matty and I would have a blast singing karaoke after wrestling shows and he was always quite the prankster.”

“I thought you were the prankster?”

“Where do you think I learned all my good pranks?” Glory says with a knowing smirk. “I still use them to this day.”

“Really?”

“Yep.” Glory nods her head. “In fact, not too long ago there was this referee…name was Charles…he fast counted me, fast counted a friend of mine, so I decided to make the bloke pay. Tricked him into eating one of my famous laxative laced muffins.”

“The same ones Amelia tries to imitate?” Fiona asks rolling her eyes. Glory laughs.

“The same! Charles had to make an early exit of his match as a result…poor sap…” Glory sighs deeply “...without Matty there to keep me grounded, I would be a different person.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well you tell me, what do you think of Sophie?”

“Uh, I dunno, what does that have to do with anything?”

“Just answer the question kiddo.” Glory insists. “I promise not tell her.”

“Well, she is ruthless…downright mean…I’m not sure she even feels anything, like emotions or stuff.”

Braddock nods her head. “You’re right, and see, Sophie is my best friend but she is also a cold hearted sociopath. The fact is, I would have ended up just as cold, heartless, and emotionless as Sophie had it not been for Matthew keeping me grounded in reality.”

“It seems like you and Matthew were close.”

“We were.” Glory nods her head. “He was my first love…unofficially that is…”

“Huh?”

Glory sighs. “We both had strong feelings for one another. He loved me, and I loved him, but we were both too afraid to say anything. So we just remained very close friends.”

Glory looks off in the distance, almost as if she is thinking about her relationship with Matthew, and thinking about what could have been. Fiona breaks her thought process with a tap on the shoulder. She turns to face Fiona. “Do you regret any of it?”

“No…” Glory says, shaking her head “...because I am married to Kurt, the love of my life, and he cares for me deeply. And had I pursued a relationship with Matt, I would not have my daughter, Dawn Aphrodite Logan.”

“You mean the one who loves Holly Adams?”

“Yeah, that one.” Glory chuckles. “But that’s ok, we can fix that in due time. Speaking of fixing things, we need to continue your training.” Glory claps her hands. “So get up and get back in the ring, maggot! Let’s move!”

“Maggot?”

“Sorry, old habits from my father die hard.” Braddock winks. She leans over and embraces Fiona for a moment. The hug is broken and then Fiona steps back into the ring. Glory follows suit and the sparring session continues anew.

==========
March 8th, 2022
Miami, Florida
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll. The personal gym of Glory Braddock in Miami, Florida is quiet and dark. With the lights off you cannot tell what is going on at this moment. A few moments later and the sound of footsteps can be heard echoing in the background. Suddenly the lights turn on all at once. We can see off in the distance “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock approaching a standard sized wrestling ring up near the center of the room. Braddock is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a plain purple t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. A stoic yet determined look is etched across her face.

“I want to take some time to apologize. I would like to apologize to you, Amelia Stone.” Braddock stops at the wrestling ring and stands next to it for a moment as she speaks. “You went through my father’s school, a school I now own. I may own it but I have been neglecting it. I have trusted my friends, Sophie O’Brian and her brother Mark, and my friend Randall Williams, I have trusted them to run the school in my stead. Now don’t get me wrong, they have done a bang up job with it. I have witnessed some incredible talents come through that school. Many of them have had great successes. So I do not mean to cast a shadow upon them for how they have run the school, because my friends have run the school magnificently. But the fact is that it is still my school, and everyone who comes out of that school and enters into this great sport I love is at least partially my responsibility. It was and always will be my responsibility that students like you, Amelia, who go through my father’s school receive all of the proper training and knowledge needed to make it in this business. Because let’s face it, this business is a ruthless bitch. It is cutthroat and unforgiving. You have to be tough in order to survive.”

Braddock shakes her head. “I have neglected the school. Between my own busy schedule as an active wrestler for Supreme Championship Wrestling and trying to run a company all at once, I have not spent nearly as much time as I should have spent at that school checking in on the students. When push came to shove and I had to make a decision I made the decision that my school was the least of my priorities. That is my fault. I should have been there myself to assist in training people like you, Amelia. I should have been there to personally teach you those lessons, lessons that you may not have received, or maybe lessons you just simply forgot. That’s on me. I take full responsibility for that, for your carelessness and recklessness, because I should have been there but I wasn’t. So for that I do apologize.”

“However, I refuse to apologize for what I am about to do to you at Retribution. It may be a year or two late but school is in session, Amelia, and your drill instructor is here and trust me, it will be nothing less than hell on earth for you when I teach you the lessons you should have already learned a long time ago.” Braddock holds up one finger.

“Let’s start with lesson number one, you are reckless. You don’t think things through, Amelia. You just do whatever comes to your mind. You just do things on a whim without really planning it out or thinking about the repercussions of your actions. Just take for instance my match against Syren. I don’t feel bad for one second anytime that brasser loses a match. After everything she’s done in her career, she deserves it…in spades. But at Body, Heart, and Soul I wanted to defeat Syren by myself, clean, in the center of the ring. And in a perfect world, I would have beaten her anyway, without your involvement. But you got involved and tainted my victory. Backstage you are practically attached at my hip, constantly badgering me, constantly in my ear about something, constantly serving as a distraction. Now do I think you are intentionally trying to distract me or intentionally trying to cause me to lose focus?” Braddock shakes her head.

“No, I don’t think you mean any of that intentionally. But whether you mean to do it or not, you are serving a distraction. That’s part of the reason I wanted to face Selena Frost for the SCW World Title one on one with no interference. I wanted a guarantee that none of the dirty half-dozen who all want to be a part of the title picture won’t get involved, but I also wanted to make sure you wouldn’t get involved, Amelia. I needed to know if I could beat Selena straight up with no funny business, no shenanigans.” Glory laughs softly. “But after the match was finished what did you do? You were still right there in my business. You were right there wanting to try to do your part, trying to get involved again in my business. The problem is that you haven’t proven that you belong in my business yet, Amelia.”

The British Bombshell holds up two fingers. “That’s where lesson number two comes in. You have been in some tough situations in your young career. You fought the longest reigning Television Champion Autumn Valentine, you fought a former world champion Alexis Quinne, and with each match I see that you have so much potential. Are there setbacks? Sure. There’s always setbacks in this sport but you need to learn from those setbacks, pull yourself back up, and keep moving forward. That’s the problem, Amelia. I’m not convinced that you are learning from your mistakes and from your setbacks. Oh you certainly keep getting yourself back up and keep moving forward, the determination to keep moving, to never quit, that is something I KNOW is drilled into all of my students at the school. And you definitely keep getting up, you definitely keep moving forward.” Glory chuckles softly.

“I mean, just take a look at every single one of our past interactions. I try to teach you something, you either ignore me or you don’t hear me, and you just keep doing what I told you not to do. I warn you not to get involved in my business and you keep getting involved in my business.” She nods her head. “I get it, mate. You like me, you think I am the best wrestler in the world. And you know what? I am inclined to agree with you on that last part. But you don’t make friends by flinging yourself upon them. You do not make friends by smothering them, Amelia, and if you want my respect, my friendship, if you ever want to work with me, then you will have to earn it.”

A confident grin forms on her face. “Now I know one of your trainers, Sophie O’Brian from my father’s school, I know she taught you to never ever reveal your plans, or at the very least if you do reveal plans, make sure you lie about it. What is it the Sun Tzu likes to say? All warfare is based on deception. The point is, never tell your enemy what you are about to do, because once you reveal your plans, they can prepare for it. But I like you, Amelia, so I will give you a head’s up and I will tell you exactly what I plan to do to you at Retribution. I am going to drop you on your head so damn many times it will knock you silly and hopefully knock some sense into you. A few dozen German suplexes, perhaps? Definitely a Glorification. And maybe a Beautiful Insanity ddt? And then, when I am ready to end the match, when I decide that the lesson is over, I will apply The Shekhinah Glory and the entire world…but most importantly me…we will see just how tough you are. How long can you withstand Shekhinah Glory before inevitably tapping out? Or maybe you will be strong enough to withstand it…at least until you pass out, until you get choked out. Either way, the outcome will be academic once I put the Shekhinah Glory in…the match will be over, the lesson will be over, and I will be victorious.”

Glory shakes her head. “Don’t take this personally, Amelia. I am going to hurt you at Retribution but do not take it personally. I am doing this because I do like you, I do want to see you succeed, but you damn sure have some lessons you need to learn if you are going to succeed in SCW. I see a bright future for you, Amelia. I see a bright future for you and I, in fact. We could make a hell of a tag team after I’m done beating you up at Retribution. Bet you’d love that, huh?” Glory smirks knowingly.

“But you have to prove yourself…to me, to the entire world. You have to prove yourself worthy against the very best to ever come out of the Braddock Wrestling School. You have to prove yourself against arguably one of the very best to ever set foot inside of a wrestling ring. And let’s make no mistake about this, Amelia, the question isn’t whether you will win or lose, because you are going to lose, it’s just a matter of how well you can hang with The Best in the World.”

Braddock turns and walks away. The camera fades to black.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
[Image: Ace-Marshall-smoking-1.png]

Insert text here for self-flagellating