Breakdown results - March 3, 2022
The Intro of the show plays.

Kandis and Tommy Valentine come out from the back. Kandis talks about the World Championship match at Retribution, unafraid of which match she starts in. She will be World Champion and the spotlight will be hers. Tommy follows up by talking about Kennedy Street, attacking her and proving her to be a coward. She is gone and not coming back and he thanks Brittany Lohan for the assist. Now he can focus on watching Kandis take her spot. Crystal Zdunich comes out, threatening Tommy and Kandis, reminding them of their attack against her at Under Attack. It’s been long enough, she’s ready to fight and ready to go, and coming for Tommy at Retribution.

Polly Playtime cuts a promo backstage, talking about how Dawn Lohan returns and gets a title shot, Deanna Frost is treated like a star when she’s needed Selena to get her there, and Marie Jones demands the world. Seems like they need to earn their spots and whether they like it or not, she wants in and she want’s to play.

Team SU vs. Happy Farmstead Friends
During the match, Ravyn Taylor comes out and gets involved, trying to prevent the Happy Farmstead Friends from winning. Lexy Chapel, who is at ringside, tries to constantly point out Ravyn’s involvement, causing Ravyn to stop getting openly involved. At one point, she throws a plastic water bottle into the ring, causing Hairless Penguin to trip, leading to Gavin Taylor to nearly win. Nicole Kinneck spends most of her time trying to dance with the Dancing Bear, allowing Ravyn to also stick out, unable to get involved. Eventually, in a fluke, Ravyn Taylor catches Dancing Bear with a shot. He falls back, nailing Gavin in the eyes and falling onto him. Gavin struggles to kick out as Dancing Bear, practically unconscious.

Happy Farmstead Friends are added to the World Tag Team Championship match at Retribution.

Beard is backstage talking to Hiro Tanaka as Diamond Steele mocks him, telling him to get the TV Champion, Dawn Lohan, her girlfriend, some water. Beard reminds her that he’s back to competing. Diamond scoffs before Beard steps up claiming he’s earned his ability to be proud, facing two former World Champions. Diamond’s earned nothing.

To the ring:

“Shot like a rocket up into the sky, Nothing could stop me tonight!”

“Invincible” continues to play as Spencer Pryce appears on the stage, carrying the United States Championship belt over his shoulder and dressed casual, in light blue slacks and a matching shirt. The crowd cheers, but there are some murmurs. Amy Chastaine walks out behind him, looking uncertain.

Sharper: “Our United States Champion joining us here tonight, as promised on Twitter. There's been a story making the rounds about an incident last night... Simon, care to comment?”

Lyman: “I'll confirm a disagreement occurred, but reserve further comment until I hear what Spencer has to say.”

Knots: “Ever the diplomat, you are Simon.”

Lyman: “It's not that, just that he is the one who owes the explanation, not me.”

Spencer and Amy make their way to the ring, both with stoic expressions as they walk. Spencer goes up the steps, then holds the ropes open for Amy to enter behind him. The music fades out as Spencer is handed a mic by the timekeeper. Amy steps back, as Spencer stands in the middle of the ring. The crowd dies down as he raises the mic to speak.

Spencer: “Good evening, Seattle. Firstly I want to say thanks to SCW for giving me the time to come out here in front of all of you for this, instead of some interview backdrop backstage. What I have to say really deserves to be in person, so to speak, not from a video up there.”

Spencer points to the Tron, drawing mild applause.

Spencer: “I'm not gonna waste any more time than I need to by beating around the bush, so here we go. First of all... the reports about an altercation last night at the hotel? It's true.”

The crowd murmurs. Spencer adjusts the title belt on his shoulder and looks around before continuing.

Spencer: “Standing here as a champion, I realize I'm a representative of this company not only in the ring, but in everything that I do. A private argument that got out of hand and was seen by someone who reported it to dirt sheets isn't an exception.”

More mild applause. Amy nods in approval behind Spencer.

Spencer: “Before I go any further though, I'd like to ask Simon Lyman to come into the ring, please.”

The camera cuts to Simon at the announce table. Knots and Sharper just look at him. Simon hesitates a second, then nods, and removes his headpiece before getting up. The crowd applauds as Simon walks around the table and up the ring steps. Amy opens the ropes for him.

Sharper: “It's been a long time since we've seen Simon inside a ring.”

Amy and Simon exchange a few words, we see Amy shrug.

Spencer: “Thank you. There's a lot that needs to be said, and it's better done with us face to face, rather than you all the way over there.”

Simon nods, and Spencer steps a little closer, facing both Simon and Amy as they stand side by side.

Spencer: “As you both know, the whole thing started as a disagreement between myself, and Amy.”

Amy nods. Spencer looks out towards the crowd.

Spencer: “I'm not gonna detail that disagreement, it's a personal matter. But what I will say, is that in the course of that argument, I did say something out of line to Amy...”

Spencer turns back to Amy. She raises her head a bit, in expectation of his words.

Spencer: “And for that, I do owe you an apology. I sometimes cross lines when I'm upset, and for that... I am sincerely sorry.”

Amy nods, we see her say 'thank you.' Simon nods in approval, and the crowd applauds a bit.

Sharper: “Class act from the US Champion here.”

Knots: “I want to know what he said!”

Spencer: “Now, respectfully, if you wouldn't mind stepping back, so I can speak to Simon man to man?”

Amy nods again, and steps back as asked almost into the corner. Spencer gives his full attention to Simon.

Spencer: “Simon... I'm sure that you're fully expecting an apology from me, too. But you know... I don't really think I owe you one.”

Some gasps and murmurs are heard from the crowd. Simon frowns a bit.

Spencer: “The fact is, you walked up on a conversation that you didn't hear the entirety of, and decided to interject without all the facts. Most of these people don't know this, but that seems to be a common thing with you concerning me.”

Sharper: “There have been rumors of minor conflicts between Spencer and Simon at BlackOut Academy, but nothing substantiated.”

Knots: “I believe it, Simon has his own code and can come down on anyone who doesn't live up to it.”

Simon just listens as Spencer continues, addressing the crowd.

Spencer: “Just to fill everyone in, there have been more than a few misunderstandings at BlackOut Academy. Ones where Simon here assumed my words or actions were not up to standard, but my intentions were sincere. In most of those cases, Simon also came in at the end, and that's why he assumed, because he didn't have all the facts. Right now, I have some facts for everyone. This might seem like it's going off on a tangent, but just bear with me, it'll make sense in the end, I promise.

Fact. I was raised by my mother, mostly on her own. She was married at one point, had my little brother, but that didn't last too long and for most of me and my brother's lives, it was just her taking care of us. Anna, my mother, instilled in us a great respect for many things. Hard work, self-confidence, and above all else... how to treat women properly.

Fact. The reason my mother was so insistent on making sure her sons grew up knowing how to treat women, was because she herself was treated terribly by the man who fathered me. He abandoned her, when she was pregnant with me. She gave him the news... he peaced out like a coward.”

The crowd murmurs quietly at this news. Amy nods, it's clear she knew this about his history. Simon crosses his arms, listening intently.

Knots: “This is all very fascinating, but what does any of this have to do with last night?”

Sharper: “The man said to bear with him, let's see where this goes.”

Spencer: “Fact. Because of this, I've always had the utmost respect for women, I hope that's come through in the way I've done everything I can to get in the way of Tsunami further attacking and injuring my friends, Marie Caedes and Jaina Lancaster. It's why I made the challenge to Tsunami that I did, and it's why I'm gonna give the big man just a small taste of what's in store when I team with Justin Davis later tonight against him and Konrad Raab.”

This draws more applause, and Spencer turns back to face Simon directly.

Spencer: “That brings me back to you. Last night, you heard what I said to Amy, and while I do admit it was out of line, you had no right to step in and try correct me, or try to force me to apologize right then and there. With the way we've NEVER gotten along since day one, you really should have known better than to think I was gonna heed anything you said to me.”

Simon nods, we see him say “that's true.”

Spencer: “That said, and all things considered... I think it's YOU who owes an apology to ME.”

The crowd murmurs, and a handful of boos are heard.

Sharper: “What? That seems a little... excessive.”

Knots: “Are we still bearing with him, Adam? Cause that sounds completely unreasonable.”

Simon looks back at Amy, both are confused. Amy steps out of the corner, looking ready to speak, but Spencer holds a hand up to her.

Spencer: “Hold on, I asked you respectfully to stay out of this. I have one more fact for you that's gonna clear all of this up.”

Amy stops mid-step, perplexed.

Spencer: “Fact. I know that the name Anna Pryce may not mean much to you, Simon. That's because Pryce is my step-father's name, when he and my mother got married and they had my brother, he gave me his name, too. He stepped up and took responsibility for a child that wasn't his, because hey... someone had to. He wasn't the best father, and he and my mother didn't last more than a few years, but at least he tried, unlike the man who left my mother high and dry. So no... I don't expect you to blink an eye at hearing the name Anna Pryce. But... tell me what you know about Anna Cleary?”

Simon's eyes widen and he takes a step backwards. The crowd murmurs more. Amy steps up to Simon and asks him something, but he ignores her. Instead he just stares at Spencer as if he's never seen him before. Spencer steps closer, right up to Simon as if they were speaking privately instead of in the middle of the ring.

Spencer: “That's right. Anna Cleary... is my mother. And by the look on your face I know you know what I'm gonna say next. You, Simon... are my father.”

The crowd gasps and oohs and all manner of sounds.

Sharper: “What?! I... I have no words...”

Knots: “I have several words, but none are fit for TV!”

Simon shakes his head, stunned. We hear him over Spencer's mic.

Simon: “That's impossible! She wasn't... Anna wasn't-”

Spencer: “Look at me! Really look into my eyes, and tell me if you think I'm lying.”

The two men stare at each other, and after a few seconds, Simon takes a step back again, looking Spencer up and down, completely in shock. He shakes his head, he's heard over the camera mic.

Simon: “I had no idea... she didn't tell me...”

Spencer: “Are you calling my mother a liar?!”

Simon shakes his head again, stammering, unsure what to say. Spencer drops both the mic and his belt at the same time then swings, connecting a HARD slap across Simon's face! The crowd boos as Simon staggers sideways into the ropes from the impact. Amy steps between them, glaring at Spencer in astonished anger. Spencer picks up the mic and his belt.

Spencer: “You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that.”

Amy pushes Spencer back, yelling.

Amy: “What the hell is wrong with you? There were better ways to do this!”

Spencer: “No... no there really wasn't. Since the DAY I stepped foot into BOA, he's been in my face, breathing down my neck, acting like he's some kind of moral authority, when all this time... for the last twenty-five years... he's been living a lie! He's been called a legend, a hero.... that's bullshit. He's nothing but a coward! Now where's MY apology?”

Simon, still leaning on the ropes, stands up straight, and starts to walk towards Spencer, trying to find words.

Spencer: “You know what, “old man”? Forget it. It would be meaningless anyway.”

Spencer tosses the mic down and exits the ring, going down the ring steps, leaving Simon and Amy in the ring. He turns his back on the ring going up the ramp, glancing over his shoulder once, before walking away. The crowd chatters and boos.

Sharper: “I can't believe it.... it looks like Simon Lyman believes Spencer Pryce, he clearly knows the woman Spencer named as his mother.”

Knots: “I always knew that man had to have at least one skeleton is his closet!”

Sharper: “Simon claims he didn't know, Spencer claims otherwise. What's the truth?”

We see Simon and Amy speaking in the ring for a few moments before cutting away.

Giovanni gives Sammy some extra peptalk before going to the ring.

Sammy Thomas Davies loses to a local talent. Josh Hudson comes out and confronts Sammy Thomas Davies, trying to tell him that Giovanni is full of it. Sammy Thomas Davies just ignores him and walks off.

Ravyn Taylor tries to talk to Nicole Kinneck backstage. Gavin Taylor stops her and they start to get into a shouting match. Suddenly, Nicole snaps at both, before stopping and covering her mouth. She then giggles.

Cid Turner comes out to the ring asking for Asher’s forgiveness. He realized he went too far when he struck Asher in the head with the Adrenaline Championship. He brings out the End of the Year Awards trophies he earned with Asher. He offers them as a peace offering. Asher comes out, look at Cid, before throwing the trophy into the entrance way. He tells Cid that last week he showed the same care for Cookie he used to for him. But instead, over time, Cid decided to make it about himself. That’s fine…but to then completely cut him off when we all know he was set up. So be it, he’s clean now. He’s moving on now. And he’s going to move on by having the match that Cid and him had wanted for over a year. Just over the Adrenaline Championship.

Polly Playtime defeats Marie Jones after a competitive 8 minute match. Polly then turns to the camera, again, saying game on as Marie Jones just looks annoyed.

Marie and Kim cut a promo backstage talking about how they’re getting sick of being overlooked. They’ve had simple demands. Maybe they’ll need to send another message as they did at Body, Heart, and Soul at Retribution.

Giovanni Aries defeats Crystal Zdunich via pinfall with Josh Hudson at ringside. Hudson goes to get into the ring. Sammy Thomas Davies, however, runs out and stops him. Hudson shoves him down, before Giovanni Aries drops to the floor and takes Hudson down with the Wonderland of Salvation on the floor. Officials try to get him off.

Owen Lee and Alexis Quinne have a back and forth in the middle of the ring. Owen Lee highlights that Alexis Quinne returned because she saw something that sparked in her. Just like he had something sparking in her. Alexis points out Owen’s speed, and how she was known for it. But she knows he’s more. This is just going to be two people who can go proving it to the world. Two people throwing hands. Blink if you miss it. But she doesn’t want Redemption, he can try…she wants to win and prove she can handle the kid who she kept hearing was all that.

Spencer Pryce & Justin Davis vs. Konrad Raab & Tsunami breaks down into a massive fight. Tsunami throws Pryce to the floor before Tsunami misses a Tsunami splash into the ringpost. Davis and Raab keep fighting and shove the official down, leading to the referee throwing it out. Davis and Raab continue to brawl around ringside before officials break it up.

Amelia Stone pleads for Glory Braddock’s forgiveness, offering her cupcakes, but Glory just tosses them aside. She notes that she knows all of the tricks. And at Retribution, Amelia is getting a free lesson…but don’t worry…Glory won’t be sharing everything she knows.

Christy Matthews and Ace Marshall ends in a no-contest when Matt Hodges attempts to attack Christy Matthews. Syren is also at ringside, showcasing her realization that she needs an ally here. Syren then grabs a steel chair and nails Matt in the back, causing him to drop. Ace looks up and slides back as Syren then swings at him. Ace just gets out of the ring as Syren and Christy stand in the ring tall.

Shaun Cruze greets Selena Frost in the ring as Kandis, Holly Adams, Kimberly Williams, Autumn Valentine & Brittany Lohan surround her. Selena Frost points out that she’s taken the last week to think deeply about how she would split the field. Who would get their shot right at her? Who would need to beat others to get their title shot? Even who she’d like to compete against directly even as all of six will be in the ring at the same time. Eventually, she announces the two matches for the Double Jeopardy match. She wants revenge against Kim, she wants to prove herself against Autumn, so they face Selena in the first heat; She doesn’t know if Brittany and Kandis made some deal and she’s not going to let them figure it out. But Holly sure can and so they’ll face. Brittany and Kandis smirk, looking at Holly. Holly walks over and tries to take the microphone, yelling at Selena that she can’t handle facing her out right when we all know she’s the champion. Kandis walks over and grabs Holly, spinning her around. Kim exits the ring, apparently done, as Autumn then dives off the top rope, taking Kandis and Holly down. Brittany then gets involved as Selena runs at Kim and grabs her. Kim turns and fights back as the six in the Double Jeopardy match brawl to close the show.