Heelo again
Hey everyone,

Its been a while since the last time I posted... things have been going somewhat smoothly. Finally got out of the hurricane damaged trailer... YAY! However, the result of it wasn't as optimal as my family and I would have liked. We got desperate for something to move into, because FEMA the dicks they are finally after months and months of going around with them told us that they wouldn't help us get a trailer, because despite the fact that our home was totally unsafe/unlivable, but because we continued to live in it (because we had no other choice) we weren't eligible for a trailer, because of it.

So we took just about everything that has I had made in taxes, the stimulus money, and what I had been able to save from my pay checks and bought a Fifth Wheel camper to temporarily to live in. Its a little cramped, but it stays hot in the winter and cold in the summer... so that's a giant upgrade considering what we were looking at with our "home". Other than that... after fifteen years of working for Pizza Hut... I finally called it quits. The straw that broke the camels back was about midway through last year they told me by the end of the year they were going to get me promoted up to Store Manager by the end of the year and possibly running one of the two new stores they were about to open, but first they had to get me promoted to Senior Shift Lead (which I had been fully trained and waiting on for nearly 6 years.)

In the mean time, while I waited for the interview from HR for the promotion to Senior Shift Lead (The Only thing that I had been waiting on for that one.) I started working on my training for the Store Manager position. And much like the other promotion I was waiting on... I finished all the training, but nothing ever came of it. Every time I asked about them, I got the run around about this and that. And then during Christmas time, they moved another Shift Leader to the store that I was working at, but on the schedule it had him listed as a Senior Shift Lead. Which their can only be one of them per store, but I thought nothing about it, because I had the higher promotion coming... or did I? End of the year came and no problem, and the store manager that I was working under started promotion anyone that wanted it up to Shift Leader and making us fight for hours.

At that point... I was done and put in my notice, because during the second week of January... I turned 40 years and everyone that she was promoting up to my position was half my age. So I finally moved on and found greener pastures working at Dollar General and for the first time in my life I'm not working in the fast food industry... its a little weird quite frankly. The schedule there is much more relaxed and the slower pace is much more my style.

So to get the point of this long winded posted... I wanted to come back and have talked to Olek about it. He doesn't have a problem with it, but he is worried about others that might have problems with it. So I was wondering... would anyone have a problem if I came back?

Sorry for the blanket and public, but its been a long time and I can't remember who if anyone other than Olek, J, and Omar would have a problem with my return and seeing as Olek gave his okay (pm) and J and Omar did as well in a (my previous post) this just seemed like the fastest way to get down to it. Also just thought I'd add... not looking to actually being back until closer to Taking Hold of the Flame. Between dusting off my old notes I was using for my characters, but more than that I have my mom's and brother's birthdays coming up as well as a convention I will be attending. So any sooner than that would feel rushed plus I want to make sure everyone had has a chance to weight in on my return.
Omar isn't here anymore, and I really don't care.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
[Image: 41928ee9c2b67972a74ed75035733c769037bc6d...1507_1.jpg]

Welcome back!
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Honestly mate couldn't care less. Don't socialize enough to warrant an opinion lol
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
No issue with me.
[Image: BRITT_copy.png]

[Image: DAWN.png]
(03-21-2022, 08:18 AM)Cid Wrote: [Image: 41928ee9c2b67972a74ed75035733c769037bc6d...1507_1.jpg]

Welcome back!

Yes I except you to read it all... lmao