Jarvis Valentine vs. Diamond Steele
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 7, 2022 (The show will still “take place” on Thursday. I’m just giving plenty of time to rp)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
“No, I’m telling you that once the republicans take the house and they announce Trump as speaker of the house, Biden will be arrested,” a man says with confidence standing in front of a register at Casey’s General Store.
“Okay,” the store clerk says while chuckling.
“Laugh all you want sir, but when it happens you will think of this moment when I was the one that told you this is going to happen,” the man says again before a stunning redhead walks through the front doors.
“Jarvis!” The lady yells. Jarvis quickly whips his head towards the lady. “Will you hurry your ass up? Something that should only take you three minutes has taken you fifteen. And let me guess…” the redhead pauses. “You have been annoying this young gent behind the register with your Trump shit. Am I Right?” The lady poses with sharp hip thrust one way while places her hand on her other hip.
Jarvis looks at the clerk before quickly looking and turning his body towards the redhead. He smiles as he begins walking to the door that is now vacant of the redhead. He steps out of the Casey’s and walks about ten yards before opening and stepping into his car. Jarvis looks over at the red head sitting next to him and smiles.
“You may tell people it’s “Trump Shit” Roxi,” Jarvis says before starting the car to begin their trip. “But you absolutely know it is going to be what happens.”
Jarvis puts the car in gear and proceeds down the road to his destination.
“That may be, however you probably should keep in mind your debut”. Roxi states
“Yes I know baby. I have not forgotten about that nor do I plan on forgetting about it. Look, just because I’m out here having fun and letting people know what is about to happen…”
Roxi cuts Jarvis off, “Jarvis, there is no more playing. Remember you are the one who wanted that last chance at making a name for yourself. So maybe you should keep your focus on that!”
“Ok baby,” Jarvis says with a defeated tone. “Look, your right. I do need to keep focus on what I am doing here. And that starts with my first match that I will win!”
[Image: a05e58_54f2c04981ea4708a8f218a62519644b~mv2.png]

W-L-D

0-1-1