Kimberly Williams vs. Konrad Raab
==========
May 16th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Despite her eccentric mannerisms and as deranged as she may come across to the public, the fact is that Kimberly Williams does have real emotions and real feelings. She may express them and deal with them differently from most due to who she is and how she was raised, but she still experiences the same feelings of guilt that any other human being would feel when they have done wrong. The Woman Scorned certainly felt extreme guilt when she learned that her uncle, Douglas Williams, was in prison for a series of murders decades earlier. The feels of guilt would only increase when she did some research and found out that her own father, Douglas’s brother Sean Williams, may have been involved in those murders as well but got away with it. And finally, to add the icing on the guilt trip cake, Kimberly’s identical twin sister took it upon herself to try and fund a legal defense for their convicted murderer uncle Douglas Williams in an attempt to get his sentence overturned on appeal.

Kimberly knew that stirring the spot the way Marie was would only bring about trouble. So she wasn’t too surprised when she and Marie began to be targeted by a mysterious stalker; first an attack in Nashville, Tennessee, and then an attack on Marie’s home by burning it to the ground. And furthermore, Kim was not surprised to learn that the perpetrator of both acts was none other than one Carol Johnson, youngest sister of Paula Johnson who was a victim of Kim and Marie’s uncle Douglas. In Kim’s guilt riddled mind, she had no problem taking whatever abuse Carol had to deal out. After all, Kim let Marie stir the pot. Kim let Marie open up pandora’s box by trying to get a convicted murderer out of prison. She and Marie should have expected cosmic karma to come and bite them in the ass.

Yet now just two days ago the attacks have resumed, only Carol targeted not Kim and Marie directly. Instead she targeted their half-sister, Jessica Lasiewicz. The guilty feelings of Kimberly Williams increased to the max when she learned that Jessica’s home was broken into. Nothing was taken, which is evidence enough that it is Carol Johnson behind it all. Lasiewicz had plenty of expensive items at her home. If it was a legitimate thief looking to make some quick money, they could have gotten a big haul from Jessica’s home. But the mere fact that nothing was taken, just the home itself was trashed and wrecked, tells Kimberly that this was intended to send a message; and only Carol would have reason to send a message.

Jessica Lasiewicz, Kimberly’s half-sister and someone who had no real connection to the Williams brothers' crime spree or the current attempt to get his sentence overturned on appeal, was targeted. Jessica is now involved with Kimberly’s problems through no fault of her own other than just simply being related to Kim.

The Woman Scorned is currently walking through the grasses of St. Augustine Cemetery. The nearby Chapel that goes along with the Cemetery is nearby in the distance. The sun is shining down bright overhead. Kim, wearing torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a ‘Fire Shaun Cruiserweight’ t-shirt, is walking side by side with her half-sister, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz, who is dressed a lot more appropriately for a cemetery visit than her eccentric sister. Jessica is wearing an ankle length black skirt, black high heel pumps, and a floral print orange silk blouse.

“I’m so sorry you got drug into this, Jess.” Kimberly says quietly as she shakes her head. That look of guilt is washed across her face. “It’s all my fault.”

“Shut up, Kim. None of this is your fault.”

“Isn’t it? Jess, I made you come with me to that crazy woman’s mother. I confronted her mother and threatened her right then and there. I should have known that Carol would retaliate.”

“You can’t control and are not responsible for the actions of another.” Jessica states firmly.

“And none of this would have happened had I just kept my damn nose to myself, had I just not bothered to look into my past. I never would have found out about how my uncle and my father were killers. But I just had to know about my past.”

“You have every right to know about who you are, Kim.” Jessica says soothingly as she pats Kimberly on the back. “You had your childhood and your true identity stolen from you, literally, when you were kidnapped at birth. You had every right to find out about your past.”

“Yeah…” Kim perks up suddenly, grinning from ear to ear as an idea pops into her head “...but Marie shouldn’t have tried to break my uncle out of prison! Yeah, that’s it! Let’s blame Marie!”

“Nice though,” Jessica chuckles softly “but I don’t think we can blame this entirely on Marie.”

“But it’s nice to blame things on her, isn’t it?”

“It is, I agree with you on that.” Jessica and Kimberly stops in front of a small tombstone. Looking down at it, in small lettering, the name ‘Sean Williams’ is engraved on the front. Lasiewicz points down at the tombstone. “It’s his fault.”

Kimberly looks down at the tombstone. She nods her head in agreement. If anyone can be blamed, it would be Sean Williams. According to Kimberly’s own research Douglas Williams confessed to all of the murders that occured around the Boston, Massachusetts area. But the witnesses that authorities spoke to only managed to finger Douglas for just a few of the murders. The artist rendition of the murderer did not even match Douglas, at least not for all of the crimes. Douglas himself even strongly implied when speaking to Kim that Sean was the perpetrator of some of the crimes, but he would never tell the authorities. Kimberly is convinced that her uncle Douglas took the fall for her father Sean. The loyalty between the two brothers was quite strong. In fact, the loyalty Douglas had for his brother Sean is reminiscent of the kind of loyalty Kimberly once had for her twin sister Marie. Kim cannot help but shudder as she realizes the striking similarities. If Marie had committed a murder would Kim have taken the fall for her twin? At one point, she definitely would have. Jessica notices Kim’s look of uncertainty and nervousness and quickly makes it a point to ask about it.

“What’s wrong?”

“I just…” The Woman Scorned sighs as she points down at her father’s headstone “...I look at this, his final resting place, and I realize how similar my story is to his. My dad and uncle, they were killers. They were cold blooded killers. And the only way I can finish this once and for all is to become a cold blooded killer myself and finish what they started…I have to kill Carol.”

“Don’t say that, Kim…” Jessica says, shaking her head.

“How else can I finish this? How else can I guarantee she won’t hurt this family again? First she attacked me and Marie. Fair enough, Marie did publicly tell the world she wanted to appeal her sister’s killer’s sentence. But then she went and burned down Marie’s home. My nephew could have been inside…Marie’s boyfriend could have been inside…” Kim points a finger at Jessica “...and then she went and targeted you.” Williams chuckles softly. “Ironic, either my uncle or my father killed Carol’s sister, now I have to kill Carol in order to protect you and Marie.”

“Kim, listen to me.” Jessica places a hand on her sister’s shoulder. “You can follow in your uncle and brother’s footsteps to fix this, but you don’t have to become a murderer.”

“What are you talking about, Jess?”

“You told me about the one time you visited your uncle. He told you that he was a model prisoner, he is repentant, and he does not want to leave prison. He wants to stay and pay for his crimes.”

“Yeah…so?”

“And your father…you told me that after committing those crimes he started training first in law enforcement and then began studying law, hoping to make up for his sins by helping others. You don’t have to become a monster in order to fix this. Your uncle is trying to pay for his crimes. Your dad tried to pay for his crimes.”

“The world doesn’t work like that Jess!” Kim exclaims. “And I don’t work like that! How do you expect me to diplomatically end this?! How do you expect me to talk Carol down from this crime spree she’s on?”

“First of all, you need to stop this appeal process Marie has going on. How is she funding your uncle’s defense anyway? Is it with her own money?”

“No, she’s using mine.”

“Then cut her off. Tell her and her attorney that the appeal is over. You said it yourself that your uncle doesn’t want to leave, that he understands that he belongs there.” Jessica points to the gravestone. “And after you do that, maybe it will be time to finally tell the truth about what really happened.”

“I dunno, Jess.” Kim looks down at her father’s gravestone and then back up at her half-sister. “I think that might make Carol even angrier. What if that doesn’t stop her and she keeps targeting me?”

“Then let the police handle it. This time SHE is the one in the wrong, not you or your uncle. You cannot just take justice into your own hands. That’s what Carol is trying to do.”

“I don’t know if I want to do that…” Kim turns and starts walking away. Jessica follows her.

“Why not?”

“My family has done enough damage to her family. We killed her sister. If I tell the police what I know, I’d put her Carol in prison for a long time.”

“But she deserves to be there! She committed a crime!”

“But does her mother deserve to lose another child?!” Williams walks back over to her father’s headstone and kneels down. She places her hands on the headstone and begins to weep. Jessica has never seen her half-sister so serious before. She has never seen her cry like this before. Lasiewicz places a hand on her shoulder.

“Are you going to be ok, Kim?”

“Yeah…I just wanna be alone.”

“Ok, Kim.” Jessica nods her head. “Call me if you need me.”

Jessica turns and walks away. Kimberly remains by her father’s headstone, weeping and thinking about what to do next.

==========
May 16th, 2022, 1 Hour Later
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It has been an hour since Jessica Lasiewicz left her sister alone in St. Augustine Cemetery. Kimberly is no longer kneeling before her father’s headstone but instead finds herself sitting on a black iron bench nearby, staring across at it. The sun is still bright overhead shining down upon The Woman Scorned. She has had a great deal to think about since Jessica left her. All of her life Kim has believed the best reaction and best answer to any problem is through violence. Thinking back to her wrestling career she realizes that it took violence to finally convinced SCW General Manager Shaun Cruiserweight (aka: Shaun Cruze) to grant her a shot at the SCW Underground Championship. It took constant attacks upon the person and even friends and family of Oktoberfest (aka: Konrad Raab) to get that title shot she has desired and craved for so long. Violence has always been the answer to all of Kimberly’s problems.

Yet now her half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz offers a different answer to Kimberly Williams; try to handle it peacefully and diplomatically, try to talk Carol Johnson down. And if she cannot talk her down, then let the police handle it. Doing so would be a big divergence from who Kimberly Williams is deep down inside. In fact, it would be a big step away from who her family is. Her uncle and brother dealt in death. Kimberly herself has dealt in death before. When she learned that her guardian and kidnapper Emma had been lying to her all her life, Kimberly murdered her. When Marie’s abusive ex-boyfriend tried to win Marie’s heart back, Kim murdered him. When Kim learned that Sorinah Floreschu had been manipulating her, Kim murdered her. Death has always been a part of the Williams family identity. Can Kimberly be the one to break that trend?

Williams is pondering this very question as she gazes at her father’s tombstone. She realizes that he was trying to break that pattern himself. Her father, like Kim, felt extremely guilty when Douglas took the fall for his crimes. Sean wanted to redeem himself and his family. He tried to do so as a police officer and later he began studying to be lawyer, a lawyer who would help get innocent victims’s guilty verdicts overturned. But then he himself was killed. He never got the opportunity to break the pattern of violence within the family. Kim then came along and continued the pattern of violence. Is it Kim’s destiny to end that pattern of violence?

Before she can even contemplate an answer she feels a rope wrapping around her neck. It feels like a noose! Kim is gasping for breath as she feels it tighten around her throat. She can hear the sound of a female voice behind her, shouting with venom and hate.

“You are going to die! Just like my sister died!” Williams can indeed feel the air and subsequently her life slipping away. Kim grasps for whatever energy she has left to stand up. She can feel the woman leaping onto her back and the two fall to the ground. The woman tries to regain her grip and tighten the noose again but before she can Kim elbows her in the face. A second elbow finally forces the woman back. Kim turns around comes to face with the same woman who attacked her and Marie in Nashville. She is once again wearing all black and her rough looking dirty blonde hair is unmistakable. This is Carol Johnson.

Carol regains her composure and charges Kim but The Woman Scorned leaps out of the way. Kim then reaches into her pants pocket and pulls out a knife. She wields it menacingly, pointing at Carol.

“Get the fuck back, Carol, or I’ll…”

“Or what?! You’ll murder me like your uncle killed my sister?!” Carol shouts this with venom dripping from her voice. A part of Kim wants to just rush forward and do it, she wants to plunge that knife into her throat or chest and end this right here and now. “Do it! Do it!” Carol commands, almost daring Kim to finish the job. But Kim shakes her head.

“Just get out of here or I'll call the police!”

“That’s funny…” Carol sneers “...you, using the law for your twisted gain. How ironic. But you won’t get rid of me that easily. I know who you are and where you live and I will not stop until I stop you!”

Carol turns and jogs away. Once again Kimberly feels a strong urge to chase after her and finish the job. She knows she could easily kill Carol and hide the body somewhere no one would ever find it. And no one would even care to find her, either. Her mother, Joan, would care but police recognize Carol as a delinquent and it is doubtful that they would put much resources into finding Carol. Kim could murder Carol right now and end it. Yet another voice in Kim’s head seems to talk her down from the ledge. Kim, for the first time in a very long time, perhaps the first time in her life, has chosen mercy over violence.

Kimberly places the knife back in her pocket. She turns and walks away.

==========
May 18th, 2022
Los Angeles, California
On Camera
==========

The cameras begin to roll as we open up in bright and sunny Los Angeles. The immediate view we are presented with isn’t the beauty and luxury that one typically attributes to Los Angeles. Instead the camera picks up images of ratty looking tents along the side of the road. Even cardboard boxes are set up in such a way to be utilized as a ‘home’, if you can call it that. The pans around to catch the sights and sounds of the homeless in and around LA, and eventually it catches sight of none other than ‘The Woman Scorned’ Kimberly Williams and her loyal friend the drone lovingly known as Dalek. Kim is riding on top of the Dalek as it wheels through the area. Kim is wearing torn denim jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt that reads “Proletariat” on the front in red lettering. Dalek comes to a stop and when it does The Woman Scorned hops off and then motions to the tents, cardboard boxes, and other ratty looking shelters behind her.

“Hello, Kimmymaniacs, and welcome to the slums of LA!” She takes in a deep breath and lets it out, sighing deeply with a big wide grin on her face. “I feel at home right here in the slums because this is how I grew up! I grew up in what most would consider a slum. Hell, I got so used to that kind of lifestyle I still live in squalor; but I do so because I choose to, not because I have to. I choose to because I don’t want to forget where I came from. The people of Supreme Championship Wrestling, they are full of wealthy good looking snot nosed punks who live the life of luxury. Definitely NOT your typical wrestler, am I right? Your typical wrestler knows what it means to scratch, claw, and barely survive day by day, week by week. That’s just not my lifestyle, and that’s one thing that sets me apart from the rest of SCW.” She points a finger at the camera.

“But that kind of luxury isn’t you either, is it Oktoberfest? You’re not the kind of guy who rides on private jets and limousines and that shit. You are real. Despite the many things I can and eventually will say about you today, I can at least give you credit for being REAL and not some phony fake. And I will give you credit for one other thing, Oktoberfest; so far you are the only one in SCW who I believe understands me and buys into my philosophy of the Underground division. You can see the state of SCW and realize that everything I have said about it is true. They make rules and then refuse to enforce them because it’s inconvenient. Shaun Cruiserweight talks of EARNING title shots yet Syren has been a losing streak going on damn near a year, dating back to when I last beat her ass, and yet she’s still near the top of the world title contender’s list? She’s ahead of me on the Elite Top 15? Seriously, how the hell does that make sense? And what’s more, how is that fair?” Kimberly shakes her head.

“The answer, of course, is that it is NOT fair. They speak of EARNING title shots. Hell, I beat Syren. I beat Autumn. I even beat you, Oktoberfest. And what I wanted was a shot at the Underground Title. Yet I got stuck in a world title match I never wanted. If I was deemed worthy of a world title shot but I wanted an Underground Title Match instead, you would think it logical to just take me out of that stupid ass Double Jeopardy Match and grant me an Underground Title Match. But instead I was told I had not EARNED a shot at the Underground Title. So let me get this straight…I had earned a shot at the SCW world title but I was not deemed worthy of an Underground Title Match? Yet I’m supposed to believe the SCW World Title is the more prestigious title?”

“That’s THEIR rules, Oktoberfest and their rules is nothing more than bad comedy. Just like how the elites of LA want to just ignore the slums and pretend that they do not exist, SCW and Shaun Cruiserweight like to pretend that their way of thinking and doing things works when in reality their system is flawed. And I exposed their flaws to the whole laughing world. That’s why Shaun Cruiserweight hates me. I proved that the Underground Division is truly the most FAIR division in SCW. Because the only fair way to compete is to compete without rules and the Underground Division is a division without rules.”

“I could point out how you could not beat Lucas Knight on your own, how you needed help to beat his ass, but everything that went down in that match, that night when you became Underground Champion, it was all perfectly legal. It was fair. At least you understand me, Oktoberfest. In fact, I would dare say that between the two of us we have made the Underground Title the most prestigious title in SCW. Is anyone really talking about Juneau Frost, Joshy Washy Hudson, Ci-Dees Nuts Turners, Facial Hair, or the Happy Slappy Farmstead Freaks? No way! They’re talking about you and me, you old wrinkled up Wiener Schnitzel. And who is in the main event of Breakdown? None of those clowns. It’s you and me! We’re in the main event of Breakdown. The people have damn good money to watch us tear each other part inside of a steel cage for the Underground Championship. We elevated the Underground Title. We did that, Oktoberfest. In a small way, I am proud of you.” Williams sneers nastily.

“But that is where the compliments end, you German Chocolate Cake eating weasel. Because as fair as I believe the Underground division is, the one thing that was NOT fair is you jumping ahead of the line. Shaun Cruiserweight wants to emphasize earning title shots but what exactly did you do to earn that title match against Lucas Knight? All you did was rant and rave endlessly about him until you got banned from social media. I suppose SCW thinks getting banned from social media is reason enough to grant you old German ass a title match? And while you were off ranting and raving, bitching and moaning, I was busy beating everyone SCW put in front of me. I beat Syren, I beat Autumn to become Television Champion, I defended the TV Title successfully against Polly Playtime, but was that enough in the eyes of Shaun Cruiserweight to make me worthy of an Underground Title Match? Apparently not.” Kimberly chuckles nastily.

“Then at Holly-Wood of the South, I went and humiliated you. I kicked your ass all over Atlanta and proved to the entire world that you are nothing more than a paper tiger of an Underground Champion. I proved that you are nothing more than transitional champion, a place holder, keeping that title nice and warm until the day I finally get my rightful rematch for the Underground Title.” She holds up two fingers. “That’s twice now I’ve beaten your ass, left you lying, and left you humiliated in front of the whole damn world. Yet you continue to make threats about what you’re going to do to me? You have yet to do anything to me, Oktoberfest! I humiliated you, I attacked your friends and family, I humiliated you again, and still you have managed to absolutely nothing to me. Yet the SCW fans are supposed to believe you are a worthy Underground Champion?” Kimberly shakes her head.

“You are a joke who got lucky and managed to win the Underground Title. You only kept the Underground Title because SCW has fed you weak ass competition. The moment I came calling you had to know that your reign as champion was over. That or you’re just as delusional as you are old. And knowing you, that may be a very good possibility. Maybe you are delusional enough to think you are a worthy Underground Champion? On Breakdown live from LA you are going to face the reality that your level of violence will never reach the level of yours truly, The Queen of the Death Match. And best of all, there will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and no excuses inside of the steel cage…”

“...you DO remember how I resurrected the Underground division, right Oktoberfest? If not, I will remind you; I kicked Jordan Major’s ass inside a steel cage and became the new Underground Champion. Steel cage matches are MY specialty, Oktoberfest. And I am going to win my second Underground Championship by beating your old Volkswagen driving ass all over that cage! And your laughable reign as SCW Underground Champion will be over!”

Kimberly hops back up on top of Dalek. Dalek then begins to roll away. The camera fades to black.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kimberly Williams vs. Konrad Raab - by Braddock - 05-18-2022, 04:24 AM