Gavin Taylor vs. Katie Steward
Katie Steward returned to SCW at Taking Hold of the Flame and on the following Breakdown, seemed to relish in Syren’s uncertainty about her next path in her career. Shockingly, after Katie, Gigi Steward and TJ Johnson attacked Syren, Gavin Taylor ran out for the save. This week, Katie Steward will look to make Gavin regret that decision, while Gavin Taylor faces off against a former World Champion, looking to get off his own person losing streak. Syren may be watching this closely if only because, for some reason, these two have suddenly gotten her attention for very different reasons.

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, June 22, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

SCW Queen of Queens | Katie Steward | "Goddess Supernautal Arc 'Horsewomen 2 & 3'"

Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Katie Steward is seen walking around a nice neighborhood. An expensive neighborhood of nice homes, freshly cut grass that’s behind fenced in yards and all around a clean neighborhood. Katie is dressed in some nice high class outfit. Katie walks up to one of the fences and opens the gate. Katie walks on it and passes a sign on the fence that says ‘Dannon’. She treks up the driveway to the front steps of the home. Katie brings her hands up to her waist and rubs them together feeling a bit nervous, but she continues on and knocks on the door. Katie waits for Paris to come to the door. The last time they saw each other things were going pretty badly for Katie. Katie just hopes that Paris doesn’t remember too much about those events.

Paris answers the door and she just looks at Katie. Katie gets the feeling she’s not happy to see her. The staring or daggers into her is a dead give away. “Hi Paris.” Katie breaks the ice trying to find a way to smooth things over. “I know we haven’t talk at all since we were in the noir story and trying to arrest me for murder which I did not do. I was just hoping that we could talk. I do have a lot that you need to hear.” Katie smiles at Paris trying to get her Brat the chance to listen to what she has to say. Katie opens her arms up and goes to embrace Paris hoping she’ll forgive her from the nonsense that happened last time. Katie moves in closer to Paris; she doesn’t notice the open hand of Paris’ flying upward and connects with the side of Katie’s face. The slap knocks Katie off her feet and she falls back onto the ground. Katie holds the side of her face as rubs it a bit trying to subside the pain.

You have some nerve showing up at my home after what you did. You killed my best friend. Everyone knows you would be the one to do it. Then you just make the most ridiculous story up that was your Goddesses doing. How dumb do you think I am?” Paris screams at Katie as her anger is uncontrollable seeing her again. An obvious quality that Katie possesses.

Paris, please. That’s what I want to talk about. Something happened. Something amazing that I did that I really need to tell you.” Katie tries to plead with Paris, but it doesn’t seem to work on her.

Oh yeah? You did something amazing, huh? Could this amazing feat bring Robin back?” Paris raises her hand up going for another slap at Katie. Katie turns away and tries to protect herself. Paris goes for the slap, but her arm is caught by the hand of Robin Brooks. Paris looks at her in shock. “Robin?” Paris is completely frozen in place.

Robin without saying a word pulls Paris’ arm back and then throws her forward, flying over Katie and crashing into her front yard.
Robin, what’s wrong? Why are you attacking me? Robin?” Paris questions Robin’s actions as Robin steps in between the two Brats. Paris looks at Robin. She tries to figure out what is happening. She looks into Robin’s eyes and she knows it’s not her in there. Paris picks herself up off the ground. She dusts her off and is ready to fight whatever it is that Katie brought with her to her home. Paris takes a step towards Robin and her body suddenly jerks. Her head tilts upwards letting out a gasp. Paris’ pink aura escapes her body and is sucked into the Queensblade that Katie is holding in her hand aiming it in her direction.

Now rise, my horsewomen, Pestilence.” Katie’s distorted voice says with the Queensblade glowing bright pink. Paris’ head rolls around on her shoulders and then lower down. Paris raises her head up and looks at Katie and Robin. Her outfit changed to that of Robin’s. A white revolutionary jacket to Robin’s purple colored one, leather pants and boots. The Queensblade’s glow dimmers and it’s trance on Katie releases. Katie looks at Paris and notices her change. Though she doesn’t think too much of it and just sees Paris coming around and joining her and Robin.

Thank you Paris for doing this for me.” Katie runs over and hugs her Brat. Katie is happy thinking they’re back on good terms again. Katie lets go of Paris and she starts to leave. Robin and Paris follow her out.

Los Angeles, California. At Katie Steward’s home. Katelyn Buehler walks inside.

Hello? Kate, are you home? You called me to come over. You said it was important.” Katelyn calls out to Katie who is somewhere in the house. Katelyn walks deeper inside waiting for an answer, but there is no response.

Kate? You’re starting to make me feel a little nervous. It’s kind of creepy. Oh, are we doing horror now? I’m so ready for horror.”

Katelyn gets excited a little bit thinking about future Katie projects. Katelyn walks into the living room of the house. Though she doesn’t see anyone in the room. Katelyn turns around to leave and comes face to face with Katie standing behind her. Katelyn doesn’t flinch as she more so expected it.

Ok, that was a pretty nice jump scare Kate, but I’ve better ones in some C list films.” Katelyn tells Katie to share a bit of knowledge with her.

I’m sorry, Katelyn. I’ll try to do better next time.” Katie apologizes to her Brat.

Ok, so what did you want to talk about? You said it was important.” Katelyn says as she looks at Katie with interest.

Well Robin is back and alive again. She is with me as my Horsewomen, Paris. I need all my horsewomen back with me if I’m going to do what I have plan in SCW.” Katie says as she reaches for the Queensblade.

Great. So you need the Horsewomen War too. I’m so ready for this. That was so much fun last time.” Katelyn replies with excitement while Katie is a bit thrown off. Paris slapped her

Ok then, well I’ll just go ahead and summon War.” Katie announces holding the Queensblade in her hand.

Cool. Let’s do this.” Katelyn smiles as she stands in front of Katie. Katie holds the Queensblade up pointing it at Katelyn.

Ok, stop looking so happy. You’re making this weird.” Katie pleads with Katelyn. “Robin, Gigi and Paris’s were all feelings of pain, strength and anger.” Katie explains it to Katelyn.

I’m sorry Kate. I didn’t mean for it to be different. Do you want me to turn around?” Katelyn asks as she turns her back to Katie.

No. I’m not going to shoot you in the back. I’m not like the other people that SCW employs. Statically speaking if it makes sense sure, but not for one of my Brats. Now let’s just do this.” Katie holds the blade up. Katelyn wipes the smile off her face and gets serious. She looks at the Queensblade as it begins to glow bright pink again.

Cool.” slips out from Katelyn right before the blade zaps out her essence and the Horsewomen War stands in front of Katie wearing a red revolutionary jacket and a massive sword strap to her back. Katie lowers the Queensblade and looks at Katelyn. The weird feeling doesn’t get lost in the moment. Katie feels like questioning the blades intentions as she looks at a non excited Katelyn. Robin and Paris appear in the room with them and Katie looks at her Horsewomen. She remembers her goals and realizes how much stronger she is now with her Brats back with her. Katie smiles thinking that she can not be stopped.

Inside the Hall of Reflection, The Queensblade rests floating in the center of the room. Katie stands before the blade as she reflects on her upcoming battle.

I returned to SCW a couple of weeks ago. Taking Hold of the Flame was and is a special place for me and I hope everyone knows that. Breakdown I wish I could’ve told them that. I wish Syren and I could've had a moment for the two of us to share. She is still just as stubborn as always. Though that’s not the problem. The problem is with two strong and powerful women there still needs to be a man that needs to stick his nose where it doesn’t belong. My Queensblade has no use for any man. There is no Inner Goddess within a man. There isn’t even a consciousness found in one Gavin Taylor. So while my blade won’t feed, instead I’ll just make him bleed. Yes. That’ll work just nicely. No one is going to cross Katie Steward and get away with it. They will respect me. While I know Gavin doesn’t respect anything. I can’t make him respect me because he would never. He won’t accept the Goddess into his life. He’ll just continue to be a man. An idiot man that does whatever he wants. Well I’ll try and get through this as quickly as I possibly can. Because as much as I want to make him suffer. He’s just so useless to me. Even if I beat him, he’ll still do it again. Like I said he is an idiot. How do you get a message through to an idiot? If Syren wasn’t so stubborn maybe we couldn’t come up with something, but nope. Everyone just has to do everything the hard way. I guess that’s just Gavin. He wants to play games with me and I’m just going to show him how small he is.
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]