Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab
[Reference: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/scw_foru...ml#p107932]

[Camera pans open. It's nightfall. Alexis Quinne stands on top of an undisclosed building. Black and white varsity jacket, with an AQ badge on the left, black jeans and a baseball cap on her head. Her eyes spot the camera and remain on them.]

Alexis: I use to fear death, you know?

Somedays I would wake up and something in my brain would tell me, you're a day closer to death.

[Alexis presses her lips together.]

Alexis: That shit puts you in a spiral. It's true. And knowing it can happen, anything, any place, anywhere. It's all random. I'll never forget, 2006. I'm like 16. One of my friends, we were super close. We would skip class, talk shit about everybody. We were not popular kids. Not at all. Absolutely not. So you can imagine the people we would hang out with. But, you know, we wouldn't admit it, but we wanted to be accepted and be cool. Deep down we feared judgement and people calling us freaks.

There was this girl that we just hated. Blonde. Rich. Thought everyone was like the gum under her shoe. You can imagine the type. Would always give us shit. Worse, one day, she stole my friend's boyfriend. Just shamelessly, really.

So it was always fuck her.

[Alexis yells a bit.]

Alexis: But whenever they threw a party, guess who was there, looking for attention. There we were. There was some boy, he was a senior. Don't even know his fucking name but I knew I wanted him. And so we went down to the basement. We're able to fuck when, there's all this yelling and screaming. I immediately realize it was her. I knew her voice anywhere. I run upstairs and my friend and that blonde, they're just yelling at each other. Going crazy. My friend told that bitch she could have her sloppy seconds.

[Alexis' eyes remain on the camera.]

Alexis: My friend got a bucket of piss thrown at her in response. In front of everyone. Lot of people recorded. The blonde and her friends told her "you could die tomorrow and no one would miss you." My friend ran out the house, ran away. I went after her. Didn't know where she went.

That was the last time I saw her.

[Alexis rubs her face with her hands.]

Alexis: Couldn't sleep. I was blowing up her phone up night. No answer. I finally go to sleep. It's morning. I blow up her phone. No answer. Then her Dad calls me. Crying. Can barely speak.

My friend went on a bridge, stood on the ledge, jumped off in the freeway. Semi truck hits her. Dead on impact.

[Alexis lets out a sigh and briefly covers her mouth.]

Alexis: Doesn't make sense for a 16 year old to die in the life cycle. It's not she woke up that day knowing it would be the day she died. Shit like that....you just think about the things you could have done. Like what if I didn't go down in that basement? Or shit what if they threw the piss on me? Would I have done the same thing?

Those spirals, you know. One day everybody dies and we're all one day closer. That's what's on my mind usually. If I died today, all the things I didn't do...

That's the shit I think about. I know there's been talk about why I've been talking to Datura, speaking up about the Brand and whatever. I'm not her Mom or shit like that. She's an adult. She makes her own decisions and it is what it is. But, I don't know, shit like calling people out doesn't scare me like it would other people.

[Alexis tightens her face.]

Alexis: I look at the Brand, I see Holly and Aries. We know who they are. We have history that shows us who they are. How many people Holly screw over? This whole Nirvana thing? What happened to Alice Ames?

[Alexis extends her arms and narrows her eyebrows.]

Alexis: Huh? What happened to Alice Ames? Where she at? Where's Cain Adams? Wonderland won Stable of the Year, right? Where are they now? I think of them when Aries was mentioning to me what he's doing for Sammy Davis and Clamyida. What he wants to do with Datura.

And it' not even that I'm anti units. I mean it's fucking me we're talking about her. And just in general, no matter if we all admit it or not, we're not where we're at in life if it wasn't for our friends who were there with us, helping us keep going. So it's not even that.

You saw what happened with Owen when he got with Aries. You saw how fucked he was? This whole payments shit, like it's a service? It's like QAnon, it's like a pryamid scheme. They tell you they can make your life better only if you give something up. I think about Alice, Cain, Owen and I see Datura going with them...I gotta say something. I can't change her mind and this is not even me being that person. But I know where this Brand shit goes. I know what the end is. I got history on my side.

Datura, you're my friend. if nothing else I'm going to speak on it. Because I'm not that person to just let stuff like that pass, you know?

[Alexis pauses.]

Alexis: That's not me. Datura, you can do what you want but if nothing else, I'm going to speak up when my friends do things that look questionable. What's the worse going to happen? The Brand is going to jump me? They're going to kick my ass? Like I've never taken a beating?

[Alexis scoffs..]

Alexis: What's going to happen? And Autumn, it's been a long time. Yeah, you're right, I'm not going to let you sneak attack Datura. Maybe I'm bias because it's you. And given my history, especially all the times I would do the same to do Autumn, I'm sure this sounds really funny coming from me. But we all got blood on our hands and maybe I am bias. Since it's you. Maybe I am. Maybe I would feel differently.

But it's you.

And while there was shit that I did to you that I probably wouldn't do now, there are no overs. There's no take backs. I was childish back then with you Autumn, but what's done is done. And, to me, whenever I see you, you're just someone I gotta fight. Especially when you try to go after my friends. I don't know. That's how I'm wired.

We're in this forever.

I hope you fucking win that Addy title too, Autumn. Because if you do, I'm coming for it. Just because you have it. I lost a couple of weeks ago to Datura so I don't have any grounds to immediately challenge but trust me, I'll work my way up to get to you. It's not correcting anything or righting my wrongs. I never look for redemption. I don't bullshit. I don't run away from the good, the bad and the ugly. I've always been honest with the people because I have nothing to hide. I am who I am and I don't fear what anyone says about me. And I don't fucking fear anyone.

[Alexis bawls up her fist.]

Alexis: I don't fear you. I don't fear Konrad Raab. Yeah i know I see him in the ring tomorrow. I know this man said, on video, he's willing to die in that ring just to hurt someone. Something that I always tell people, you want to know the truth about something, it's all in the eyes.

The eyes don't lie.

And when I saw you say that Konrad, I saw your eyes. I absolutely believe you.

[Alexis crosses her arms.]

Alexis: I believe that you can fuck me up. And I'm expecting, when I get in the ring wit you tomorrow, that I'm leaving outta there with bruises all over. I might even spill some blood. That's what you do. With your fist, your elbows, your knees and don't let you get a weapon in your hands. I believe it because I've seen it.

I was watching on the side of the arena, like I do for every main event that I'm not in, and I watched you and Kimberly Williams kill each other in the ring. I saw you grind her face against glass and I saw the blood pouring down your face, Konrad. And the smile you had on your face. People talk shit about you. You know, you were a gimp. Shit like that. People make jokes and I get it. There's not many jokes you can make about a man who goes through glass just so he can hurt someone, you know?

I believe that I'm walking in the ring tomorrow with a meat grinder

[Alexis' pupils grow wide.]

Alexis: And I'm going to do it anyways. It's funny, some people say that I've changed or I'm more hopeful and yet, I'm pissing people off just like I did then and now I'm beefing with Autumn Valentine again. Old habits die slow and I guess I do too.

And I guess it's true. I will die one day.

If Konrad has his way, he won't admit this on camera because he wouldn't want to snitch on himself, but deep down, if something terrible happened to me and it was because of him, he would love it.

People have died in the ring before, you know?

[Alexis glares.]

Alexis: That's morbid and I don't know if SCW loves me saying me saying that. But it's true. This is a violent sport. Konrad come jump me in the parking lot. He's got that in him.

Of course I always walk into the arena with a screwdriver in my pocket so trust me, if it comes down to it, I have no problem stabbing out an eye.

[Alexis exhales.]

Alexis: So I know tomorrow night Konrad, i got a beating waiting for me. But this is the life I chose as a pro wrestler and this is what I choose to do. It's not about survival. I've head threats thrown my way for years and everyone has struken out. No one has put me down for the count. I don't fear death anymore because I know it comes for everybody. But that won't stop me from going out there and doing what I do. So you're going to have to really, really, kill me to put me down Konrad.

You're ready for the challenge?

Because I am. And as everyone knows, I'm not exactly a goodie two show. Whatever I have to do to win and survive, that's what I will do. like everyone else in life.

Messages In This Thread
Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab - by Konrad Raab - 07-02-2022, 06:19 PM
RE: Alexis Quinne vs. Konrad Raab - by Alexis Quinne - 07-07-2022, 12:00 AM