Wolf & Williams vs. Happy Farmstead Friends
Sarah Wolf & Kimberly Williams vs. The Happy Farmstead Friends
SCW World Tag Team Championship
Happy Farmstead Fight
Rise to Greatness XIX

2 RP Limit per character; 4 RP Limit for team
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 30, 2022

**Note that the handler of Kimberly Williams can use Kim's roleplays for both of her matches. They can also write unique roleplays for each. The handler should clearly indicate this when posting.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hyzi...9KIhw/edit
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
1 of 2
Ooc note: my kim roleplays should be read in this order, parts 1 and 2 are posted in the match thread against DeeDee McFrosty…parts three and four are contained here. So if you have trouble following along, you may want to read my roleplays against Deanna first. That’s the proper chronological order.
======

==========
July 25th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It is Monday in Boston, Massachusetts and the kickoff to the events of Rise To Greatness are less than a week away. One individual who will be quite busy during SCW Rise To Greatness this year is the reigning SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams. The Woman Scorned is already scheduled for double duty, defending her Underground Championship on the pre-show against Deanna Frost and then challenging for the SCW World Tag Team Championships with Sarah Wolf in a Happy Farmstead Fight on the main show. And if Kim gets what she wants, she will even be participating in the gimmick battle royal, meaning the deranged ginger will be in three matches at Rise To Greatness. The Queen of the Death Match will indeed be very busy this coming weekend at Rise To Greatness. But this weekend isn’t the only bit of business that is keeping Kimberly’s attention.

A couple of weeks ago The Woman Scorned came into contact with a self-described agent named Eduardo Hernandez who seemed desperate to do business with the deranged ginger. Why would anyone want to risk their own health and well-being by doing business with the uncontrollable Kimberly Williams? Kim doesn’t even particularly like agents anyway. Very few agents have done right by her and thus she has a hard time bringing herself to trust them. Just like all of the other agents who have spoken to her, Hernandez promised Kim the entire world. What none of them realize is that Kim is a complex and complicated woman. She doesn’t want the world handed to her on a silver platter. Just look at the squalor she lives in; her home is a very small residence with just one kitchen, one bathroom, one living room, and one bedroom. Those rooms are all tiny and ratty.

While most would prefer to live in opulence and luxury, Kim is just as happy living in filth. She is lying on her ratty torn up sofa that rests upon unwashed, dirty, raggedy green carpet. A tiny cage containing her pet hamster, Caligula, rests on a nearby coffee table. It isn’t much, it is very simple, but this is all the “luxury” Kimberly requires. You can offer Kim money and power and she would turn it down. She doesn’t want that. What does The Woman Scorned want? What could Eduardo Hernandez offer Kim that would make her consider his offer to represent her as her agent?

There is one thing Kimberly wants that she cannot seem to get by herself; she wants the district attorney’s office in Boston, Massachusetts to drop the charges against a woman named Carol Johnson who is accused of multiple assaults and attempted murder of Kimberly and her family. The charges are very much true, which is why the DA wants to press charges to the fullest. But Kim also recognizes why Carol was pushed over the deep end. Carol went crazy when her oldest sister was murdered by Kim’s uncle Douglas Williams. Kim’s family had taken her sister from her, Kim would be indirectly responsible for taking Carol away from the Johnson family as well if she were prosecuted. Kim doesn’t want her family to be responsible for any further damage done to the Johnson family. Kim wants mercy shown towards Carol, and if Eduardo Hernandez were to convince the DA’s office to be lenient then Kim would give Hernandez a chance.

Surprisingly enough, this sleazy looking agent did manage to convince Massachusetts officials to drop the attempted murder charges. He’s still in talks to try and get all charges dropped, but even dropping the attempted murder charge is an incredible feat in and of itself. Therefore Kim has to live up to her word. Call her a psycho, an agent of chaos, or sadistic, but she is a woman of her word. She promised to give Hernandez a chance if he could come through, so he will give him a chance at managing her career. And the first bit of business is to work on her image.

The Woman Scorned is at home waiting for the arrival not of her new agent Eddie, but on Eddie’s associate, a woman he called Savannah. Kim isn’t sure what to expect. She wasn’t told what she looked like, she wasn’t even told what Eddie meant by ‘working on her image’, she was just told that Savannah would meet her this afternoon.

“I wonder where this Savannah chick is anyway?” Kim asks out loud, even though no one is there with her. Well, no one except her hamster Caligula. The deranged ginger reaches into the cage and pulls out Caligula. She places him on her chest and smiles at him. “Do you know where this dipshit is, Caligula, huh?” Kim rubs noses with Caligula. Just then she hears a knocking at her front door. Kim’s face lights up like a Christmas tree.

“That must be here! Come on, Caligula! Let’s go see her!” Kim places Caligula back in his cage. Then she hops up off of the ratty sofa and walks over to the front door. Kim opens the door and spots a woman standing there in a dark green maxi dress and sandals. She has a stoic look upon her face. Definitely doesn’t look like very fun. But that’s ok, Kim is fun enough for the both of them.

“Are you Ms. Williams?”

“Call me Kim! Kimmy! Or Sasha! Or Katya! Or Kennedy Street!” She chuckles. “Yeah! Call me Kennedy Street! Keenie for short, honey!” Kim reaches out and embraces the woman in a tight hug. Based on the look of disgust on her face, the woman isn’t exactly thrilled with this show of affection. Eventually the embrace is broken. The woman quickly dusts herself off, as if Kim were dirty.

“Yes, of course…Kim…” she rolls her eyes “...my name is Savannah, Savannah Darling.”

“Like Wendy?”

“Wendy who?”

“Wendy Darling. Like in Peter Pan!” Kim says happily. “I love that story!”

“No…not that Darling. Now may I come inside so we can get down to business?” Savannah pushes her way past Kim and walks into the home. Williams is a little taken aback with how rude Savannah is, how NOT FUN she is! Kim sticks her tongue out at Savannah while her back is turned, then she follows Savannah into the main living room area. Kim stands next to Savannah. Ms. Darling’s face is contorted into a look of sheer disgust as she takes in the view of the nasty looking living room that Kim calls home.

“Is this the dump that you live in, Ms. Williams?”

“Yeah, isn’t it great?!” Kim exclaims happily.

“Why on earth would you INTENTIONALLY live in trash?” Savannah asks as she turns to face Kim and places her hands on her hips, staring down The Woman Scorned with a judgmental look.

“Why not?”

“Must I spell it out? Ms. Williams, I was under the assumption that you were connected to a great deal of wealth. Mr. Hernandez informed me that you inherited some wealth from a Sorinah Floreschu. Correct?”

“Uh-huh!” Kim nods her head. “I am thinking of using it all to buy a tank! Or a zoo!”

“Why? Why waste your money like that and live in filth like this when you could buy such a better place to live in? You could have all of the luxury in the world, Ms. Williams. You could hire a maid or a butler to clean up this mess at the very least. Why do you choose to live in such nastiness when you could afford better?”

“I dunno,” Kim shrugs her shoulders “I just want to! I don’t need that shit that stuck up rich bastards think they need! This kind of living is what I’m used to, even if it is filth as you want to call it.” Kim winks. “Besides, Caligula like it this way!”

“Who?”

“Caligula!” Kim repeats. She rushes past Savannah and then goes to the hamster cage. She reaches inside the pulls out Caligula. She brings the hamster over to Savannah and shoves him into her face. “Say hi to the nice lady Caligula!”

“Hi there, sweet cheeks. Now gimme a kiss!” Kim provides the voice of Caligula.

“No thanks, Ms. Williams.”

“C’mon, you hot piece of ass, kiss me!”

“It’s just an animal, Ms. Williams. Please quit this nonsense of pretending that it is speaking with me.”

“I am talkin’ to ya, bitch!” Kim…errr Caligula exclaims.

“Please, Ms. Williams, no one actually believes your hamster can actually talk.”

“Oh fine!” Kim says as she pulls Caligula back towards her and starts stroking him. “You’re no fun.”

“And you should grow up.” Savannah points out. “We are here to work on your image, Ms. Williams, not to play games. Mr. Hernandez informed me that you were willing to proceed with his plans to market you and that begins with your image. Are you going to be serious about this or should I leave and inform Mr. Hernandez that you changed your mind?”

Kimberly already is beginning to regret her decision to go along with this. But she did make a deal with this Eddie Hernandez character. She agreed to work with him and whatever his plans were if he could help her out with the Carol Johnson situation. He did his part and now Kim feels obligated to do her part. The Woman Scorned sighs and nods her head.

“Fine, just let me put Caligula back in his cage.” Kim walks back over and places the hamster back in the cage. Savannah follows her.

“Very good. Now may I see your wardrobe?”

“A wardrobe, eh? How fancy!” Kim smirks. “Right over here!” Williams approaches a nearby door that is actually just closet space. She pulls the door open and tons of shirts and jeans fall out onto the floor at their feet. Savannah looks down at this pile and takes a few steps back away from this laundry. She looks down at the pile and then back up at Kim.

“Do you clean your clothes?”

“Sometimes.”

“Sometimes is better than never, I suppose.” She says as she bends over and picks up a t-shirt. She looks at it and contorts her face as she reads what the t-shirt has printed on the front. “I Groped Mr. D…”

“You did? You dirty little bitch.” Kim chuckles.

“I did not!” She exclaims angrily and points at the shirt. “That’s what your shirt says!”

“Oh so it does!” Kim replies with a grin. Savannah drops the shirt and picks up another. Once again she reads it out loud.

“Oktoberfest?” She points to the image of Konrad Raab next to a thing of beer underneath the wording on the shirt. “Why is this man’s head sitting next to a thing of beer?”

“Oktoberfest. Duh!”

“Of course…” Savannah drops that shirt and picks up a third shirt “...Ice Ice Kimmy?”

“It was a record hit, baby! It went to number one on the charts like a rocket!”

“Right…well let’s look at these…” she drops the shirt and picks up a set of jeans, they are tore. She looks through the rest of pile and finds more torn jeans and torn jean shorts. She then stands back up and glares at Kim. “...all of these are torn! Raggedy!”

“Thanks for noticing!”

“Do you have anything stylish, Ms. Williams?”

“Nope.” Kim shakes her head. “I never ever dress fancy. The only time I have ever worn fancy clothes was when I stole my sister’s clothes. We are identical twins, you see, so same size and shit!”

“That does it!” Savannah throws her hands up in frustration. “I cannot work with this!”

“So does that mean you’re going away?” Kim asks hopefully. Her hopes are dashed when Savannah shakes her head.

“No…we are going shopping. Mr. Hernandez authorized me to use his cash to buy you a new wardrobe if necessary and that is exactly what I am going to do.”

“When are we gonna do that?”

“Right now!”

==========
July 25th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

This isn’t exactly how The Woman Scorned had planned to spend her Monday the week of Rise To Greatness. The psychotic ginger has been in an upscale luxury shopping center in Boston, Massachusetts browsing through a clothing store with a woman she had only just met about an hour ago, Savannah Darling. And to say that Kim looks like a fish out of water would be quite the understatement. Williams doesn’t feel right being here amongst the fancy feminine dresses in the lady’s section. For the past several minutes since they arrived Savannah has been trying to encourage her to try something fancier, or at least somewhat more ladylike than the attire she typically wears. Apparently ‘working on her image’ means a completely new wardrobe and a completely new look for Kimberly Williams and The Woman Scorned isn’t having any of this…

“I look stupid!”

Currently Savannah is seated just outside of a changing room. She hears the voice of her companion, Kim Williams coming from within the changing room and she sounds quite upset. But Savannah doesn’t seem to care. She stands up and pokes her head inside.

“Come on out, I’m sure you look fine.”

“No!”

“Fine. I’m coming in.” Savannah walks right on through the door and into the changing room. There she finds Kim with a fancy pink dress…but the dress isn’t why she looks stupid. Kim is still wearing her torn denim jeans. Savannah has been quite stoic with almost no sense of humor since she arrived and met Kim, but even Savannah cannot help but laugh ever so slightly at this woman’s appearance.

“Don’t laugh!” Kim complains.

“I apologize, Ms. Williams, but you did it to yourself.” She points to the outfit. “You’re still wearing the jeans. You should remove them.”

“You want to take off my pants?” Kim feigns shock. “You really are very fast for a first date.”

“We’re not dating!” Now Savannah’s old, agitated tone has returned. “I’m just trying to assist you.” She points to Kim’s bare feet. “And why aren’t you wearing the shoes I found for you?”

“I HATE wearing heels!”

“You’ve worn them before. You said so yourself.”

“Yes, I wear them pretty much only when I’m pretending to be my sister. I steal her clothes and put them on and no one can tell the difference. It’s real fun. I took her place for an entire month several years ago…Marie didn’t think it was very fun because I had kidnapped her and locked her in a basement…”

“You did what?” Savannah sighs and shakes her head. “Actually, I don’t want to know.”

“I take Marie’s place quite often, actually. Usually it’s just to help her. And that’s the only time I wear heels. And trust me, if I weren’t doing it for my sister I would never wear a pair of those fucking shoes again!”

“Do you even have the shoes with you?” Savannah asks. “The ones I bought you.”

“Yeah,” Kim points to a pair of strappy black sandals on the floor “why?”

“Take off the jeans. Put on the heels. And then we’re leaving.”

“Not in this.”

“What’s wrong with it?”

“It just isn’t my style.” Kim shakes her head. “Look, you and everyone else can be fake plastic Barbie dolls but not me. I’m real and this just isn’t real, at least it isn’t the real me.”

“Ms. Williams, please, even though those jeans make you look rather ridiculous right now, I can still tell that the dress looks good on you. The shoes would complete the look. Why won’t you just…” before she can get the thought out of her mouth, Savannah is silenced by Kimberly reaching out and snatching her by the throat.

“I said NO!” She exclaims angrily. “I promised Eddie that I would follow along with whatever plans he had but this is going too damn far! Tell me this, bitch, why the hell does he want to change my image so damn much? What is wrong with the way I look now?” The Woman Scorned releases her grip on Savannah.

Savannah can see the rage, the deranged look in Kimberly’s eyes and for the first time since meeting The Woman Scorned, Savannah is actually afraid. She takes a few steps back just in case she has to make a run for it. She does her best to compose herself and answer Kimberly’s questions.

“I understand that this isn’t your normal. But be honest with me, Ms. Williams, do you honestly believe that walking around wearing obscene shirts is normal?”

“What exactly is normal?”

“Fair point.” She nods her head. “But what if any of the promotions you wrestle for…say, SCW with their biggest event of the year, Rise To Greatness, and you show up looking like a hobo. Looking like you’re homeless. Do you think that is the image you want to present? Is that the image of a champion? Is that the image of a potential DOUBLE CHAMPION?” She grins. “Yes, I am aware of your bookings this weekend. Don’t you want to look your best for the after party?”

“There will be no after party.” Kim states defiantly.

“Then let me put it to you this way, Ms. Williams. When people look at you, they do not see a normal human being. I don’t mean to sound rude but let’s face it, you pretend your hamster talks…you are actively trying to murder a pair of children’s show characters…”

“FLAY!” Kim points out, correcting her. “Flaying is not murdering.”

“Whatever. My point is that your reputation precedes you. And you do not help your image or your reputation with how you dress and behave. People look at you and they see a deranged lunatic.” She sighs. “Is that the way you want to perceived? I thought that you wanted to be viewed differently. I was under the impression that you wanted the world to see the REAL Kimberly Williams.”

“Yeah, I do. But…”

“So answer this question…is the REAL Kimberly Williams the psychopathic monster that people perceive you to be? Or is the REAL Kimberly Williams someone who can be looked up to? A psychopathic monster would not have spared the life of Carol Johnson. Only someone truly pure of heart would have spared the life of the woman who had assaulted her and tried to kill her.” Savannah smiles warmly. “That is the what Mr. Hernandez sees as the REAL Kimberly Williams. And that is what I am trying to bring out in you. Someone who is warm, kind…and classy.” She pats Kim on the shoulder. “Think about that. I will be outside waiting on you.”

Savannah exits the changing room and returns to her spot sitting just outside. She isn’t sure yet whether what she said got through to the Queen of the Death Match. To be honest, she isn’t sure she could even get her this far, to a clothing store to shop for nicer things. The mere possibility that she could be successful would be incredible. Mr. Hernandez will be quite happy with this development. A few minutes into her wait and Savannah considers calling her boss. But she is stopped when she hears footsteps approaching. She turns and is pleasantly surprised to see Kimberly standing there in her pink cocktail dress and heels.

“Now there we go! We are all on our way to showing the world the real Kimberly Williams! How do you feel?”

“I already told you. I feel stupid.” Kim complains.

“You shouldn’t feel that way. You should feel gorgeous. Because you do indeed look gorgeous.” She grins knowingly.

“Thanks, I think…”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

2 of 2
=====

==========
July 29th, 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada
Off Camera
==========

Rise To Greatness weekend has arrived and The Woman Scorned, the reigning SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams, is going to very busy. It begins with the pre-show on Saturday when she defends the Underground Title against Deanna Frost, it continues on the main show when she challenges for the SCW World Tag Team Titles alongside Sarah Wolf in a Happy Farmstead Fight…whatever that is…Kim, for her part, really has nothing against Penguin or Bear, the reigning champions. Sure, she did kidnap penguin and tortured him quite a bit several months ago. But for Kim it wasn’t personal, it was just a random act of chaos. The real grudge is being held by Sarah Wolf. Penguin eliminated Wolf from Taking Hold of the Flame and she has had it in for the children’s show host ever since. What does Kim get out of this other than a shot at tag team gold? Entertainment. That’s really the only reason she has been assisting Wolf in her pursuit and torture of The Farmstead Friends. She finds this incredibly entertaining. And leaving Rise To Greatness as a double champion would just a nice bonus, icing on the cake.

Not everything is obvious about The Woman Scorned. In fact, she is quite the enigma; a real mystery. But even an agent of chaos like Kimberly Williams would prefer to train for this extremely difficult and challenging weekend. After all, Kim is already double booked and potentially triple booked if she has her way. Competing in three matches in the span of two nights is a real challenge for anyone, even someone as deranged as the Queen of the Death Match. In previous years, before big nights such as this, Kimberly would spend every possible minute in the build up to the big night preparing her strategy and battle tactics. Things are different this year. For the first time ever in the professional career of the typical loner and psychotic Kimberly, she is actually attending a fan event, a meet and greet the day before the official beginning of Rise To Greatness.

Sitting here at this table signing autographs for all these men, women, and children, fans of Supreme Championship Wrestling, is not her idea. Doing so in a nice gold business-style skirt suit and blazer with matching heels is also not her idea. All of this is the brilliant brainstorm of Kim’s new agent, Eduardo Hernandez. Hiring an agent to manage her affairs was also not a plan. This happened by pure happenstance. Hernandez ran into her backstage at an SCW Breakdown. After constant pressuring despite constant rejections from The Woman Scorned, Hernandez finally succeeded in convincing Kim to give him a chance. It was more of a verbal agreement, really. Kim agreed to hire him and give him a chance, to try out this vision he had for her career on the condition that Hernandez would first convince the Massachusetts district attorney to be lenient on Carol Johnson, the woman who assaulted and attempted to kill Kimberly months ago.

Well, to the surprise of Williams, the sleazy agent actually came through with his guarantee. He talked the district attorney into being lenient on Carol. And as for Kim, she may be a crazy agent of chaos but she is also a woman of her word. Besides, Hernandez also promised that his vision would present Kim in a new light; that he would present the REAL Kimberly Williams to the entire world. Kim has long wanted people to see her for the good person she actually is. Maybe this man can actually get the job done? Kim was willing to give Eduardo Hernandez a chance at managing her affairs. What she didn’t expect was for much of her day to day routine to be upheaved and changed by this agent. She did not expect to have to start doing public appearances and autograph signings and she certainly did not expect to have him change her entire wardrobe and appearance.

“Make it out to Cindy.” Teenage girl says. Kim remains stoic, not even sporting a smile. This definitely isn’t her cup of tea but she promised Hernandez she would do this. She quickly uses a marker to scribble her name on the picture the girl hands her. Kim passes it back.

“There ya go kid.” She walks off. Next up is a boy, late teens or early twenties, with brown hair. He immediately pulls up his shirt to reveal his stomach.

“Make it out to ‘My Favorite Bitch’!” The boy sounds somewhat drunk as he says this. Kim actually sports a bit of a smile upon hearing this. She rises up out of her with the marker in hand.

“Don’t mind if I do…” she uses the pen and quickly writes the phrases on his stomach and then signs her name underneath “...now scram.”

“WHOO!” The boy staggers away. Next up is another guy, this time in his mid to late twenties. He definitely looks dazed and confused. Kim can even smell the alcohol on his breath, indicating his intoxicated state. If she wasn’t already regretting this, she is definitely regretting it now.

“And what do you want?”

“Sign my ass!” And sure enough the man pulls down his pants part of the way, just enough to reveal his bare ass. Kim is willing to do this but just as she approaches to sign his posterior the security comes over and snatches the drunken man by either arm. “Hey! I paid good money for this fan interaction bullshit!”

“Indecent exposure, mister.” One of the security guards responds as they begin to take him away. The man doesn’t make it easy for them as he struggles mightily. He looks at Kim and begins to shout.

“Marry me, Kim! I devote myself to be your concubine, mistress!” The woman Scorned watches as he dragged away. She sighs as she sits back down at the table.

“Ah…my fans…”

“Yes, you do have fans.” The voice startles Kim only a little, but she does quickly recognize it. She turns and sees her agent, Eduardo Hernandez, standing there behind her. How long has he been there? That much is unclear. Kim rolls her eyes and motions to the drunk man being carried away by security.

“These are my fans, Eddie. Is this your idea of helping my image? Is this your vision?” Kim asks with notable sarcasm in her voice. “I think I get drunks and public nuisances on my side without your help.”

“I understand the frustration, Ms. Williams.”

“Kim!” She exclaims as she pops up out of the chair and gets nose to nose with Hernandez. “Quit the formality bullshit!” Kim is thoroughly angry and Eduardo can tell. He points with his finger at the line of fans waiting to meet her. The Woman Scorned rolls her eyes. “Gimme a second, will ya?! I’m busy!”

“Is everything ok, Marie?” Kim hears another familiar voice approaching from the left. The deranged ginger turns in time to spot her identical twin sister, Marie Annabelle Jones, approaching. She is dressed in a knee length black skirt, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red blouse.

Kim knew that Marie was in Vegas. She had bought Marie tickets and encouraged her to show up in support of Kim’s performance at Rise To Greatness. Marie promised to be here, so Kim expected her, but she just didn’t expect her this early. The Woman Scorned grins ear to ear as she snatches her twin sister by the hand and drags her over to the table.

“Come here, Marie.” She pushes Marie down into the chair. “Sit and sign my name onto whatever these Kimmymaniacs want.”

“But I’m not…”

“You’re not me. I get it. But hey, I took your place many times. I think you owe me.”

“But…” Marie looks at the line of fans and sighs “...I think they’ll know it isn’t me. They’re not stupid.”

“We’re identical!” Kim smirks. “They won’t tell the difference!”

“Whatever.” Marie sighs. “I’ll do it.”

“Just be careful. Don’t sign any asses.”

“Any what?!”

Kim ignores her twin sister’s protests; instead, she walks right over to Eduardo Hernandez, who has been waiting patiently for Kim to return. The Woman Scorned is definitely in rare form. She seems uncontrollable and nearly ready to snap. He hopes he can calm her down by complimenting her on her appearance. It works on most women.

“Ms. Williams, may I say that you look lovely today.”

“I what?!” Kim walks threateningly towards him. Eduardo slowly backs up until he can back up no more, he is up against a wall, nose to nose with Kim.

“I mean…Savannah obviously did a wonderful job helping you with your wardrobe. You look fabulous.”

“Oh this?” She motions to herself. “This is all Savannah’s idea, not mine! These shoes hurt like fuck and are putting me in a rather foul mood…which come to think of it is a good thing because I can take out my frustrations on DeeDee McFrosty tomorrow night and then The Farmstead Freaks on Sunday…”

“But you must admit that you look lovely.”

“Says you!” Kim exclaims angrily. “This is YOUR vision of who I should be! It isn’t mine!”

“Perhaps, but trust me when I say that this new image will improve your favorability amongst the public. Those fans of yours out there, two of which so far were drunk, one wanted you to sign his posterior.”

“His ass!”

“Same thing.” Hernandez grins. “Your old, crazy antics gained you the crazy fans. But a more classy and refined Kimberly Williams will earn you a more classy and refined fanbase. Not those…” he sighs “...those freaks.”

“Watch it, Eddie! Those ‘freaks’ are my Kimmymaniacs!”

“I didn’t mean it like that…” Hernandez begins, quickly backtracking “...but your current fanbase…the Kimmymaniacs as you call them…they will always love you and adore you. But my methods will increase your fanbase tenfold. You will add new, classier fans to your legions of Kimmymaniacs. Isn’t that what you want?”

“To be honest with you I am not sure what I want anymore.” Kim says out of frustration. “Hell, I don’t even know why I bothered to let you manage my affairs in the first place. I should just fire you right now and do my own thing like I used to.”

“Now, now, Ms. Wil…uh, Kim, let’s not be hasty. Remember, you wanted the world to get to know the real you. And I can do that.”

“Wrong.” Kim points out. “I wanted you to convince the district attorney to back off and be lenient on Carol Johnson. You did that for me. So the way I see it, I don’t really need you anymore.” Kim grins nastily.

She reaches out with a hand. Hernandez is trembling with fear. Surely Kimberly wouldn’t do anything in public, would she? But then again, Kim has a reputation for being insane and doing the unexpected. He braces himself but Kim only places her hand on his shoulder. She laughs softly.

“What’s wrong, Eddie? Did you honestly think I would physically hurt you out here in front of witnesses?”

“Well…maybe…?”

“Oh, Eddie, you don’t give me enough credit.” She pats him on the back. “So far I have been annoyed by Savannah trying to change the way I look, you cramping my style with this autograph signing, and you even put down my fans? This ‘vision’ you claim to have for my future is not working out so far.”

“I understand you are frustrated but Rome was not built in a day.”

“We are in Vegas, NOT ROME!” Kim shouts. “What does Rome have to do with anything?!”

“Uh, nothing?” He sighs and shrugs his shoulders. “Look, all I’m saying is give me more time. Give the vision time to come to fruition. Finish the public appearances, such as this one. The people will appreciate what you are doing.”

“Look, Eddie,” she points to Marie signing the autographs on Kim’s behalf “that’s me finishing this public appearance.”

“But that’s your sister.”

“No, it’s Marie pretending to be me. But don’t worry, I will give your vision more time to work itself out. For future public appearances I will even wear this stupid ass getup that Savannah bought for me. But you are NOT going to fuck up my wrestling career. I do things a certain way in SCW and I do it for a reason. You are definitely not going to involve yourself in my Rise to Greatness business. That is the limits of our partnership for now, until I change the terms. Are we clear?”

He gulps. “Crystal clear, Kimberly.”

“Good.” The Woman Scorned kicks her shoes off and tosses them in Hernandez’s face. “Now take these. I’m leaving.” Kim walks away barefoot, leaving a stunned Eduardo Hernandez behind.

==========
July 29th, 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada
On Camera
==========

The narrative voice of Peter Cullen…or at least the computer generated version of Peter Cullen…is heard…

“From days of long ago,”
“From uncharted wrestling promotions across the planet,”
“Comes a tag team…”

We see an image of Kimberly Williams flying onto the screen followed by an image of Sarah Wolf flying onto the screen.

“...the legend of KIMMYWolf, DEFENDERS OF THE MULTIVERSE!”

A see a really terrible photoshopped image of Sarah Wolf’s body with the head of Kimberly Williams plastered on top. The knife glove affectionately known as Betty White is photoshopped on the right hand and the Infinity Gauntlet photoshopped on the left hand.

“A might tag team,
“Loved by the Kimmymaniacs…and, uh, whatever Sarah calls her fans…
“FEARED by Penguins, Bears…The Frosts…Lawyer Dog…and probably Jonathan Knots…”

We see video of Sarah Wolf brutally beating up and bloodying Hairless Penguin inside the steel cage from a previous Breakdown.

“As KimmyWolf’s legend grew,
“Chaos settled in throughout professional wrestling,
“In SCW, an alliance was formed,
“Together with other chaos makers and flayers,
They maintained chaos throughout the company!”

Suddenly we see images of Penguin and then of Bear, both Penguin and Bear have devil horns and devil tails drew on in red crayon.

“Until…a NEW RIDICULOUS GIMMICK
“Threatened the tag team division!”

We see another terribly photoshopped image, this time it is Kimberly’s body with Sarah Wolf’s head prohotshopped on.

“KimmyWolf was needed once more!”

We see images of Kimberly Williams maiming Penguin with her knife glove and Sarah attacking the bear.

“This is the story, of the violent team, of death match warriors!”
“Specially trained, and sent by that dipshit Shaun Cruiserweight,
…TO BRING BACK…”

The image of Kimberly Williams pops up on the screen and to her left is an image of Sarah Wolf. The SCW World Tag Team Championship title belts are photoshopped around their waists.

“...THE SCW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!”

The image of Kim and Sarah side by side remains with the tag title belts photoshopped around their waists. Just then we see the real life Queen of the Death Match riding into the scene from the right, riding her animatronic dinosaur Blue the Velociraptor. The dino stops near the center of the screen. Williams then hops off of Blue. Kimberly is wearing black dress pants, black boots, and a black sleeveless blouse. Her SCW Underground Championship title belt, HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt, and Unsanctioned title belt are all wrapped around her waist.

“By now you know that yours truly is the number one agent of chaos here in SCW and as your Underground Champion I plan to spread that chaos all over this company, beyond the mere realm of the Underground division. Now when I see Penguin and Bear, the Happy Farmstead Friends, I just get big grin on my face! Those two children’s show rejects bring a smile to psychotic face! I know my new worstie and tag team partner at Rise To Greatness wants to brutally maim them and, in her words, flay them. I already heard that she wants to end them at Rise To Greatness. And I get that, I really do. I have definitely wanted to maim my own fair share of idiots in my day. But I actually love Penguin and Bear.” She cackles nastily.

“Does that surprise you, kiddies? Does that surprise you that the Queen of the Death Match loves the Farmstead Friends? Well let me explain why…Penguin and Bear represent everything I have been preaching from day one about chaos. This is an idiot dressed as a penguin and an idiot dressed a bear and they are the reigning tag team champions? You have so damn many great formidable teams out there, any combination of The Brand would be a formidable and legitimate tag team champion. Stick my cousin Glory Braddock with literally anyone and they would be a legitimate tag team champion. But a freaking penguin and bear? Two children’s television rejects? They are our tag team champions? Now THAT right there is the ultimate example of chaos and I LOVE IT!” She smirks knowingly. Then Kim shakes her head.

“Now don’t worry, Wolfie. You are my worstie and I promised you that I would live up to my end of the bargain, I would help you win the tag team championship at Rise To Greatness and I will. Despite the chaos these Farmstead friends are bringing to the company, I will assist you in your championship quest. You know why? Because the beautiful irony of it all is that the dimwitted Shaun Cruiserweight is asking me to. The tag division so damned depleted right now, this Penguin and this Bear have literally made a mockery out of Shaun Cruiserweight’s precious tag team division and there is literally no one else for him to turn to except you and I. Asking you is one thing, you have a legitimate beef with them. It makes sense in his stupid little head. But Shaun Cruiserweight hates my guts. He doesn’t want to admit that I am right about him and the outdated way he runs things around here. The fact that he has to ask you AND ME to save his precious tag team division from a fucking penguin and bear, a pair of children’s television show hosts, is absolutely brilliant and I just cannot turn that down! So have no fear, Shaun Cruiserweight! I will swoop in and save the day, I will salvage what little respectability is left of those tag team titles now that they’ve been held by a pair of animal idiots for so damn long!” The Woman Scorned points a finger at the camera.

“Penguin, Bear, I just want you to know that none of this is personal. Just like I told DeeDee McFrosty, it isn’t personal between you and I. Now there is a bit of a difference. I actually like DeeDee McFrosty. But YOU? I don’t like you. I don’t dislike you, either. You two are just kinda there. What you two ARE for me is entertainment. Watching Sarah chase your ass all over arenas all over the world trying to skin you and make rugs out of you, it’s been fun to watch. It’s like Halloween and Friday the 13th, it’s like watching Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees stalking their prey. The only difference is that typically virgins survive the massacre. You two are definitely virgins, I’m sure of that. No woman in their right mind would give you idiots the time of day. But despite your virginity, you are still going to have your blood spilled when the killer catches up to you. And that’s the kind of horror feature I enjoy…the kind that the bad guy wins!”

“The only question that remains is what kind of match are we going to beat your asses in, anyway? It’s supposed to be a Farmstead Fight but does anyone know what the hell a Farmstead Fight is?” Kim looks around to her right and left, almost as if she is expecting an answer. Then the ginger shrugs her shoulders. “I have no clue. Is there going to be a sing-off involved? If so then me and Wolfie definitely go this! As DeeDee McFrosty can attest, I have a set of pipes! Or maybe it can include a dance off? I have been known to bust a move or three. Another great idea could be a good old fashioned food fight. Do you know what Socrates’s last words were before he died? It was ‘alright, who the hell spiked this drink with POISON?!” Kim throws her head back and laughs.

“Better yet, how about we just make up the rules as we go along? I mean, that is the very definition of chaos. You Penguin, you Bear, you created this mess simply by virtue of existing. You had to turn the tag team division into a joke…you had to turn it into what I deem to be the perfect example of chaos. So of course you two clowns were bound to attract MY attention eventually! You lured me here, boys! You pissed off Sarah to the point that she wants your heads on pikes, but you LURED me here with the chaos your created! Since you created this problem via chaos, why not just finish it with chaos? Unleash the inner insanity. Let go of your humanity…which shouldn’t be hard since you two are animals, right?” She winks at the camera. “Embrace the BEASTIAL RAGE that you pretend to have. And then you two, me and Sarah, we will paint Vegas red!”

Williams sighs and shakes her head. “Ah but I think you realize that it doesn’t matter what a Farmstead Fight is, I think you recognize that it doesn’t matter what the rules entail. Sarah is pissed and from what little I have gleamed from her by observing her and interacting with her, I can tell that she is one bitch who will not stop until she gets what she wants. And then there’s me. Ordinarily I wouldn’t care anything about hurting either of you, but I promised Sarah I would help her take you down and become tag champions and I may be an agent of chaos but at the same time I am also a woman of my word. So Penguin, Bear, this is my piece of advice to you two…take your heads, stick them between your legs, and kiss your stinking asses goodbye!”

Williams hops up on the back of her animatronic dinosaur, Velociraptor Blue. Her and Blue ride off. The scene fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x