Deanna Frost vs. Kimberly Williams
Deanna Frost vs. Kimberly Williams
SCW Underground Championship
Rise to Greatness XIX Pre-Show

2 RP Limit
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 30, 2022

**Note that the handler of Kimberly Williams can use Kim's roleplays for both of her matches. They can also write unique roleplays for each. The handler should clearly indicate this when posting.
1 of 2
=====

==========
July 16th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Is she an agent of chaos? Definitely. Is she eccentric? Oh yes. But the one question that remains on the mind of Kimberly Williams; is she a monster? Is Kimberly Frances Williams, daughter of Angelica Jones and Sean Williams, two murderers in their own right, also a monster herself? This question has been asked by The Woman Scorned for over a year now. Ever since she began digging into her own past in order to find out about her father, his family, and who they were and what she may have inherited from them, a search that led to her discovering about how her uncle Douglas Williams was a convicted serial killer and that Sean was suspected of being involved himself. This search also stirred up a hornet’s nest so to speak when she accidentally got the attention of Carol Johnson, the younger sister of one of Douglas and Sean’s victims. A deranged Carol Johnson out for revenge on behalf of her dead sister sought to murder Kimberly.

Most would argue that yes, Kimberly is a monster. It would be a justifiable and easy argument to make, especially if all you had to go off of was the history of her murderous family and the way she herself acts on television. There is a reason she calls herself The Queen of the Death Match. Kim herself leans in that direction, but there is a seedling of doubt in her mind. That doubt comes as a result of the mercy shown by The Woman Scorned towards Carol Johnson. Kim could have easily murdered Carol and would have been justified in calling it an act of self defense. Instead she allowed the police to do their job and arrest the deranged and vengeful Johnson. Furthermore, Kim could have insisted that charges be pressed against Carol. Yet instead Kim has publicly come out requesting that the district attorney not press charges against Carol for assault and attempted murder. She has requested that leniency be shown towards Ms. Johnson.

If that isn’t mercy then what is? And would a monster really show mercy? The Queen of the Death Match chose to show mercy because she does not want to cause the Johnson family any further troubles. She wants this whole evil episode, an episode that began with the despicable acts of her own family, to be over and that all parties involved can move on with their lives. Kim herself wishes she could move on from the whole situation. Unfortunately there are those who seemingly want to utilize this as a publicity stunt. This is where Eduardo Hernandez comes in.

Backstage after an edition of SCW Breakdown she was approached by Eduardo Hernandez who offered up his services as an agent to Kimberly Williams. The Woman Scorned has been burned before by agents and managers. Besides, she really doesn’t see herself in the same light that Hernandez sees her. He somehow believes he can market her as quite a star, a role model even. But Kim views herself as an agent of chaos and nothing more. How can an agent of chaos be a superstar or a role model? Regardless of any positive light she may cast by showing mercy on Carol Johnson, Kim doesn’t see how anyone can change the perception the public already has of her.

“Then I kicked her ass! CAUSE I’M A BELIEVER!”

We are in the brand new home of Marie Annabelle Jones in Boston, Massachusetts. Marie’s original home was burned down by Carol Johnson. She recently moved into this new one which is much nicer than her old one. Marie is seated on a comfy cream colored leather sofa watching and waiting patiently for her sister to finish getting this excitement out of her system. It was just a couple days ago that Kimberly put on a special concert for the fans, but more specifically for Deanna Frost. Marie recognizes that it was just to play mind games with Kim’s challenger for the Underground Title. At least she hopes it’s just mind games. Either way, Kim is quite the singer. And she is once again showing off her chops.

“Not a trace of doubt in my mind! I’ll maim her, I’m a psycho, she couldn’t beat me if she tried!” Williams strikes a pose. “TA-DA! What do you think?!”

“Bravo!” Marie claps enthusiastically. “That was great, Kim! You were incredible!”

“They were different lyrics than what I sang on Breakdown.”

Kim walks over to the sofa and sits down next to her identical twin sister. The two may look alike but the one way anyone can tell them apart is their fashion sense. Marie is the fashionable one and far more feminine dresser. She is wearing a floral print skirt, a white sleeveless blouse, and high heels. Kimberly, by contrast, is barefoot and wearing torn denim jeans and a black t-shirt that reads ‘Fire Shaun Cruiserweight’ in red lettering.

“Either way you were great.”

“Thanks. I think this version was better than the one I sang on Breakdown. Hell, maybe if I had sang this version Deanna would have liked it and not kicked me!”

“I kinda doubt that.” Marie says with a wry grin. “You DID cost her the Television Title. You have been harassing her and Selena for weeks now. She was bound to reach her breaking point and attack you.”

“That’s the point!” Kim says with a victorious smile on her face as if she is quite pleased with herself and her accomplishments. “Look, I tried this the easy way. I requested a one on one match with either of them, a handicap match against both of them, something against those two. But every time I asked Shaun Cruiserweight kept ignoring me. I had to do something to force his hand. I had to do something to force that idiot to make the match happen. Costing Deanna the TV Title guaranteed that this match would take place.”

“That’s another thing…” Marie sighs deeply “...you really have nothing against Deanna? I know you have said as much in the past but, is it true? You really don’t have anything against her and Selena?”

“No, I don’t.” Kim shakes her head. “I admit that I don’t believe their talk about integrity and that crap. But I don’t dislike them. I just want to give Deanna the match against me that she is owed. The match she was cheated out of when…” Kim stops when she realizes where her twin was going with this line of questioning “...oh yeah, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” Marie shakes her head. “It is my fault. I shouldn’t have convinced you to back out of that tag match. I shouldn’t have talked you into walking out with me. I thought that I was doing right by you and me but, once again, I was wrong.”

“It’s ok sis!” Kim says as she pats Marie on the back. “All that is in the past. We’re on good terms now. You’ve beaten yourself up enough?”

“Alright.” Marie nods reluctantly.

“Great!” Kim exclaims. “Sooooo now that the entertainment portion and sisterly bonding portion of tonight’s proceedings are finished, may we please move onto the main event?”

“Main event?”

“Yes…Carol Johnson?”

“Oh right.” Marie rolls her eyes. “I did speak with the district attorney about the state’s case against Carol.”

“And?”

“He really wants to press full charges against Carol. He really wants to throw the book at her. She already had a history of arson, and that was before she set my home on fire. Adding assault and attempted murder to that list makes him believe that she should be behind bars for a long time. And quite honestly, I agree with him.”

“Marie…” Kim’s voice seems to indicate a slightly growing frustration “...we already talked about this.”

“I know.” Marie nods her head. “And despite my own personal reservations, I insisted that you and I do not want the state to press full charges against Carol.”

“Awesome!:” She embraces Marie in a tight hug. “You’re the best!”

“Don’t go praising me yet! I can’t guarantee anything! The district attorney may ignore our request and press full charges anyway. All he promised was that his office would take things slowly and fully investigate the matter before coming to a decision on how to handle her.

“Fine. As long as Carol isn’t charged.”

“But she may get charged with something anyway. Even if he charges her with a simple assault charge and drops the attempted murder charge, his office may and probably will charge her with something simply because of her past criminal history.”

“Whatever.” Kim rolls her eyes.

“Why do you want Carol to walk free anyway?” Marie asks curiously. “She attacked both of us, our family, and she tried to kill you.”

“Think about what led to that…our uncle murdered her sister. That act is what put her down that dark path. Is it really her fault she snapped and went crazy? And think about her mother…her mother only had the two children, one of whom is dead. If Carol were charged and convicted, she would have essentially lost both…both of them lost thanks to our family.” Kim shakes her head. “I don’t want that on my conscience.”

“You really are a better person than me.” Marie reaches out and places a hand on Kim’s shoulder. The Woman Scorned swats her hand away and then shakes her head.

“No I’m not. You and that Eddie guy are both dead wrong about me.”

“Eddie?” Marie furrows her brow in curiosity. “Who is Eddie?”

“That’s what I call him. He says he is Eduardo Hernandez!” Kim puts on a really awful fake Spanish accent when pronouncing his name. Even Marie cannot help but laugh a little at this. “I saw him backstage at Breakdown. He approached me about being some kinda marketer…agent…manager…” The Woman Scorned shrugs her shoulders “...I dunno, some shit like that.”

“What’d you tell him?”

“I told him to get lost. I’m not interested in any agents.”

“But Kim, he would be perfect!”

“Perfect for annoying me, yeah.” Kim says sarcastically. “Just listening to that snob sell me his load of crap made me wanna stab him. And I did consider stabbing him.”

“Listen, having an agent could be very good for you. You DO want the district attorney to show leniency on Carol, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well an agent could put together a real nice marketing campaign to advertise for leniency. He could put the kind of pressure on the DA that you cannot.”

“Yeah, I thought about that.” Kim nods her head, agreeing that Marie has a point. “But do YOU remember the last agent I had? Sorinah Floreschu? She tried to take advantage of myself and Jessica.”

“I do remember that. But this guy could be different.”

“Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t?” Kim shakes her head. “I’m not willing to take that chance. Look at all the other manager and agent types running around this business. Howe…Damron…Van Stanton…all of them scum. I do not TRUST agents.”

“What about Adam Chase?” Marie points out. “He negotiated me out of my Uprising contract and into a much better SCW contract.”

“Ok, that’s one…but can you name another?”

“Tabitha Silverstone.” Marie states. “She was the agent for both of us at one point, negotiated our contracts so that we could pull off The Ginger Hoax and have you stand in as the Uprising Tag Team Champion on my behalf when I no longer wanted to be tag champion.”

“Fine, that’s two…” Kim sighs “...I might be willing to let Tabsy manage me again.”

“But she can’t and you know it. She is the general manager of Global Championship Wrestling. Even if she had the time to manage that and manage you, there would be an obvious conflict of interest. But this Eddie…Eduardo…he could make a difference.”

“What makes you think he can make any difference with me?” Kim is still skeptical despite her twin sister’s insistence. Marie, for her part, will not relent.

“Think about it, Kim. This whole ordeal involving Carol Johnson, and how you are showing her mercy despite what she tried to do to you…to both of us…this is forcing the world beyond professional wrestling to finally look at you in a different light. The world is beginning to realize that there is more to you than just this outer layer of insanity and chaos that everyone sees on camera.” Marie once again places her hand on Kim’s shoulder. This time Williams does not swat it away. “I have always known that there was more to you than the chaos you display to the public. Now, the world can know too. And this Eddie guy can help with that.”

“You really think he can make a difference?” Kim asks. She does not trust agents or con artists. But she has always had a hidden, deep desire to be normal. For a long time she just embraced her chaotic life, she gladly and joyfully portrayed the monster the world thought she was. Kim was grateful when her own family finally treated her like she was normal. But now, the thought of the world accepting her, that is promising. Hopeful.

“I think you should at least give him a chance.”

==========
July 19th, 2022
Springfield, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Eduardo Hernandez did not expect to get such a quick turnaround from his investment, his visit to SCW Breakdown. Quite honestly, he was concerned if he would even walk away from that visit alive considering he was being chased by a deranged Kimberly Williams and her animatronic dinosaur. Receiving anything good from that visit was the farthest thing on his mind. Despite the deranged ginger accepting his business card before leaving him alone, Hernandez still had little hope for anything to come of it all. After all, Kimberly had made it perfectly clear that she had wanted nothing to do with him or the services he could provide.

The thing is that anyone can change their minds, including The Woman Scorned. In this case, after a lengthy discussion with her identical twin sister, Kimberly finally agreed to hear Hernandez out. Some might find it astonishing that Kim would still trust Marie despite Kim’s own admission that Marie had manipulated her in the past, that she had made some terrible mistakes in the past all due to the encouragement of her twin sister Marie Jones. But as surprising and as astonishing as it may sound, Kimberly is a very forgiving soul. Besides, no one is closer to Kim than Marie. So why not forgive Marie? And if Marie thinks that this Hernandez guy might have something worthwhile to offer, then maybe Kim should at least hear him out.

So Kimberly Williams finds herself sitting in a small waiting room in a very small office space in the town of Springfield, Massachusetts. The eccentric redhead has already taken note of how small this place is and the lack of luxury decor. Typically these snotty con-men types have the finest of the fine luxury and opulence surrounding them. But this one is different. The chairs are not very comfortable; simply gray chairs with little to no cushions. The carpet is a matching gray color. The walls are supposed to be blue but the paint is fading in some spots. There is a desk where it appears as if a secretary or legal assistant would sit but there is no such person manning that position. In fact, the only person in this waiting room is Kimberly herself, dressed in flip flops, torn denim jeans, and a t-shirt with the German flag colors on it, Konrad Raab’s face on it, and the phrase ‘I Love Oktoberfest’ plastered on the front.

The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match is growing impatient. Eduardo…or Eddie as she prefers to call him…is late. She keeps her eyes locked on what she assumes is his office door, waiting for him to come and talk to her. But a few moments later she hears the front door opening. Kim turns and spots Mr. Hernandez entering through the front door entrance. He is dressed in a brown suit and is carrying a briefcase with him. Kim immediately stands up and waves playfully at Hernandez.

“Hiya, Eddie!”

“Ms. Williams!” He seems rather surprised to see her. “Uh, I apologize for being so late, I lost track of time eating lunch.”

“You take it off my bill, Eddie.” Kim winks.

“Right but…uh, how did you get in?”

“I didn’t break in if that’s what you’re asking. You left the door unlocked. Which, quite frankly, disappoints me.”

“You are disappointed in my lack of security?” He sighs. “There is a reason for that.”

“There’d better be a good one! Breaking and entering is much more fun when you actually have a legitimate security system for me to get around! You leaving the door unlocked is just so damn boring! Give me a real challenge next time!”

“Right…” his voice trails off as he tries to take in Kimberly’s rather unusual personality. “...so, let’s just go into my office, shall we?”

Eduardo walks right on past Kimberly and towards his office door. Williams follows closely behind. He opens the door and steps inside. Kimberly follows him and then shuts the door behind her. Just like with the waiting room, his office is not what she expected. It looks like a total wreck with paperwork strewn about everywhere in his office. There are only two chairs in this tiny area…one behind his desk and another in front the desk. Kimberly isn’t exactly known for her organizational skills but even she has to wonder how this man manages to keep up with himself and his business.

“Have a seat, Ms. Williams.”

“Kim!” She snaps back, correcting him immediately before she sits down. Eduardo chuckles softly as he places his briefcase down on the desk and then sits down.

“Right, of course. Kim…we do have much to discuss and may I begin by saying that I am elated that you changed your mind and agreed to…”

“Whoa, shut that mouth of yours before you say something that makes me want to staple your forehead!” Kim says patting the pockets of her jeans. “And I did bring my staplegun!”

“Oh, yes, of course.”

“I have NOT agreed to anything yet. I have definitely not agreed to hire you as my agent.”

“Then why are you here?”

“Look, Eddie, I am going to be straight up honest with you. I do not trust your type…agents, managers…you are all slimy snakes as far as I’m concerned. I’ve been manipulated by your type before. So while I am willing to hear you out that doesn’t mean I am agreeing to anything. Are we clear?” Kim sounds very demanding in her tone. It was definitely enough to intimidate poor Eduardo who gulps and has a sense of concern across his face. He nods his head.

“I understand, Ms. W…errr, Kimberly.”

“Good. Then what do ya have to say? I have chaos and havoc to create and you are taking up my precious time! I want to hear your plans for me, and I want specific details, nothing vague or generic. Do your best to sell me on your SPECIFIC plans for me and then I will make up my mind if I want to give you a chance.”

“Oh, of course, Kimberly. I would never want to waste your time, that is why I will get right down to business and tell you about the vision I have for you, and that vision first begins with renegotiating your current contracts.”

“You want to renegotiate my contracts?” She scoffs. “I don’t care about the money. And besides, I don’t want to deal with idiots like Shaun Cruiserweight.”

“That’s the beauty of it, you would not HAVE to deal with him. As your agent, I would deal with him. And quite frankly I believe that I can get you a better deal with Supreme Championship Wrestling. I believe you DESERVE a better deal with Supreme Championship Wrestling. Look at you, you are a two time and current SCW Underground Champion. You are already pulling double duty at their biggest event of the year…and if what I saw on the internet the other day is any indication, you may be pulling a triple duty…THREE MATCHES at Rise To Greatness!”

“Yeah, so?”

“So…can Selena Frost say that? Can Adam Allocco, the winner of Taking Hold of the Flame say that? Can Shaun Cruze say that he has come close to that kind of feat in his career? Honestly, Kim, you are a big ratings boost. You are a money maker for SCW and they know it. Your feuds with Selena Frost, Konrad Raab, Deanna Frost, and The Farmstead Friends has grabbed the attention of the SCW fanbase. People want to see more of you! That is why they are willing to let you pull double…or even triple duty at Rise To Greatness. And for everything that you have given that company you most certainly deserve more from them.”

“That’s nice I guess…” she cannot help but crack a smile “...it is nice to know that the fans appreciate me. But like I said, I don’t care about the money.”

“It goes beyond that, Kimberly. Your campaign against Shaun Cruze has raised awareness of abuses by management not just in SCW but in other promotions as well.”

“Seriously?” Kim arches a brow. “I only bother Shaun Cruiserweight because its fun.”

“Fun…and at the same raising awareness of a serious issue. Just like awareness of the serious issue of showing mercy and rehabilitation towards felons.”

“You mean Carol?” Kim asks. He nods his head.

“Exactly. What I see when I look at you is not this madwoman with a staplegun…”

“AND an infinity gauntlet…and a Dalek…and a raptor…and a knife glove…and a shank…and a penguin…” Kim says correcting him.

“Yes, yes, and that is nice for the fans, but I think the world beyond the SCW universe should get to k now the REAL Kimberly Williams, the woman who cares about justice, right, and wrong. And I can make that happen. All you have to do is say yes! Let me manage your career, Ms. Wi…err Kim! What do you say?”

“I say you’re full of shit.” She says chuckling nastily. “I know I am not a good person. I definitely don’t care about justice. I do care about what is fair which is different from justice, right, and wrong and all that crap. I am an agent of chaos, Eddie. Understand that.”

“So no deal?” He asks, sounding somewhat disappointed thinking that his sales pitch failed. Kim smirks.

“Not necessarily.”

“Oh? So we are negotiating then?”

“Always. You have a deal IF you can promise me one thing.”

“Name it.” He insists. “It is yours.”

“I already feel guilty enough that my uncle and maybe my own father was involved in murdering Carol Johnson’s sister. If Carol gets put away behind bars for a lengthy period of time, that would probably kill her mother. And quite honestly, my family has done enough damage to them. Use your sleazy snakey con-artist skill to convince the district attorney to back off and at the very least go easy on Carol if not drop the charges against her altogether. If you can do that, you will have proven to me that maybe you’re not just full of shit and that maybe you can do some good for me.”

“You have yourself a deal.” Hernandez smirks as he extends his hand. Most would look at that sly smirk and think that he is up to something. But not Kim, she isn’t like most people. She doesn’t really care. The Woman Scorned extends her hand and accepts the handshake. Perhaps a new partnership has been created?
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

2 of 2
=====

==========
July 22nd, 2022
Phoenix, Arizona
Off Camera
==========

Breakdown in Phoenix, Arizona was not without its own action and excitement. The final show before SCW Rise To Greatness was another masterpiece and an enjoyable one for the chaotic Underground Champion Kimberly Williams. Admittedly her victory was against Little D, not some monumental world beater, but still, a win is a win and all the chaos that ensued was fun. Most of the wrestlers and staff have already made their trips back home, some have even made an early trip to Las Vegas to prepare for Rise To Greatness. The Woman Scorned still has some business to conduct back in her home state of Massachusetts before making the trek to Vegas. Before that happens, The Woman Scorned is going to soak up and enjoy what little time she has left with her family, namely her nephew, Sean Connor Jones.

The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match is sitting out on the balcony of her hotel room overlooking Phoenix. She is sunbathing, in nothing but a red two-piece bikini. Sunglasses cover her eyes. A look of pleasure and contentment is across her face. In little over a week the real fun begins, a triple header for The Woman Scorned as she defends the Underground Title against Deana Frost on the Pre-Show, challenges for the tag titles alongside Sarah Wolf on the main show, and assuming that she can get herself entered into the gimmick battle royal under the guise of her twin sister Marie, she will potentially make history as competing in three matches on the same Rise To Greatness event.

Well, she’s still not sure about the record thing…but if it makes her happy let’s go with it…

Her upcoming wrestling madness isn’t the only thing that is causing Kimberly’s happiness right now. The other reason for her happiness is the twelve year old boy running wild in the hotel room wearing the oculus virtual reality headset. Kimberly never was quite a parental type; to be honest, she doesn’t expect to ever have children of her own. Being parent is perhaps the one thing that frightens her and it is for that reason why she wouldn’t have one of her own. Despite what her sister, her mother, what her friends tell her, Kim still views herself as a monster. How can you blame her? She recently learned that her uncle and possibly her father were serial killers. She was raised not by her birth mother but by a psychopath who twisted and corrupted her mind. Who can blame Kim for not thinking she is cut out for being a parent?

Yet there is still her nephew Sean. She can enjoy his company and enjoy all of the good things about motherhood without any of the responsibilities that go with it. One such responsibility is discipline. Kim, a self-described agent of chaos, would not be good at discipline. A loud bang from inside the hotel room causes Kim to shoot right up. She turns her head in time to see Sean emerging onto the balcony with a sheepish, guilty grin on her face.

“What the heck happened?” Kim asks.

“Uh, I think I accidentally knocked over a lamp.” Sean squeaks. Kim peeks over his shoulder and notices that, yes, a lamp has fallen over and shattered. She looks up at her nephew and studies him carefully.

“I just have one question for you, young man…”

“Yes?”

“...DID you kill all the zombies?”

“Errr….yeah?”

“Then great!” Kim says happily as her stoic gaze turns into a big wide dopey grin. “Who cares about a stupid lamp? One lamp is a small sacrifice we can make in order to keep humanity safe from flesh eating zombie hordes overrunning our society.”

“But won’t you get in trouble?”

“Sean, darling, just keep killing those zombies ok? Let Auntie Death Machine worry about the silly hotel and their silly lamp.”

“Ok!” Sean exclaims happily. “You’re the best, Aunt Kim!”

“Don’t I know it?” Kim lies back down. Yeah, she pretty much lets Sean run wild and his mother, Marie Jones, definitely disapproves, but at the same time Marie knows that Kim enjoys bonding with her nephew. Marie also knows that Kim would give her life for Sean. Kim is grateful for her twin sister letting Sean travel the road with her this past week for Breakdown in Phoenix. This is a privilege that she does not get very often and she will spoil her nephew every chance she gets.

The Woman Scorned is just about settled in and ready to doze off when she hears the sounds of her nephew opening the sliding glass door and stepping back out onto the balcony. Kim shoots up and takes off her sunglasses. She stares at him curiously.

“What’s wrong now, Sean? Did you knock over the television? Because we need some way to watch Sharknado!”

“No, no, the television is fine. It’s just that there’s someone here to see you.”

“Geez,” Kim rolls her eyes “tell your mom to go away.”

“It’s not mom.” Sean answers quickly. “It’s some guy.”

“Does he look like an idiot that I should maim?”

“Uh…” he shrugs his shoulders “...maybe?”

“Oh, well that’s Shaun Cruiserweight. Tell him to go to hell. Those words.”

“It’s not Shaun Cruze.”

“Cruiserweight.”

“Whatever.” Sean chuckles. “It’s some guy named Eduardo.”

“For God’s sake!” Kim exclaims angrily. “I’m gonna kill him!”

The Woman Scorned quickly jumps up and marches into the main hotel room. She picks up a plain black t-shirt and throws it on. Then she reaches down and picks up her pants. She doesn’t put them on but does find a twenty dollar bill which she hands to her nephew. “I’m gonna go let this guy in. You go downstairs and buy whatever you can buy for twenty bucks.”

“Anything I want?”

“Yeah, I don’t care.” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “I’m gonna murder this guy and you need plausible deniability.”

“Plausible what?”

“Plausible deniability. It means you have an alibi and can honestly say you did not see me murder this Eduardo guy.”

Sean is grinning innocently. He hears his aunt Kim talk like this all the time and doesn’t believe she is ever serious. He still innocently thinks it is an act. But Kimberly is rather furious right now. So maiming or possibly murder is an option. The funny thing is that he only recently got his start. Eduardo Hernandez only recently started working as Kim’s agent. The Woman Scorned does not particularly trust agents to begin with and she was reluctant to take one on, but her sister Marie convinced her to give him a chance. The fact that he promised to try and talk a district attorney into dropping the assault charges on Carol Johnson is the only reason Kim was willing to give this guy a chance. Now he is here invading her privacy and she does not like that, not one bit.

Williams approaches the door and flings it open. Sean darts outside and is out of sight. Standing there in the doorway is Eduardo Hernandez. He is watching Sean run off and then looks back towards Kim. “Ms. Wi…” he catches himself, remembering that she doesn’t like to be so formal “...I mean, Kimberly. Should he be running around on his own?”

“He’s fine, Eddie.” She grabs him by his shirt collar and jerks him inside the room. “But you’re not!” She roughly tosses the agent onto the king size bed. She approaches him menacingly with a look of rage across her face.

“I’m trying to spend some time with my nephew, Eddie and you interrupted us. So whatever the hell you’re doing here had better be good or else you’re about to see your insides.”

“You…you must be joking, right?”

“Does it look like I’m joking?”

“I’d rather not find out. But I wouldn’t be here unless I had something important to tell you.”

“Something that couldn’t wait until I was back in Massachusetts?”

“Kimberly…” his voice trails off as he looks at her curiously “...did you forget how you bought me a ticket to Phoenix? You even told me the hotel you were staying in just in case I needed to speak with you.”

“I did?”

“Yes.” He nods his head.

“Oh yeah…I suppose I did…” she shrugs her shoulders “...sorry I almost murdered you! I guess I just forget things sometimes, y’know? Taking chair shots to the head a dozen times a night will do that to you!”

“True.” He stands back up and fixes his collar. “As I was saying, I do have some important news for you. I have been in touch with representatives of MWE and HKW, both companies have agreed to renegotiate your contract for a new deal, a bigger better paying deal because they recognize your importance to their product.”

“Did you talk to that idiot Shaun Cruiserweight?” She demands. He shakes his head.

“Not yet, but now that I have other promotions willing to pay you what you are truly worth, I now have leverage with which to negotiate with Mr. Cruze. That combined with the fact that you are competing in so many matches at their biggest event of the year, Rise To Greatness…” he smirks “...well, a source within SCW tells me that they may be willing to renegotiate your contract as well.”

“That’s good, and I admit that I am surprised you managed to actually keep your promises, but I already told you I don’t care about the money. What about Carol?”

“I have spoken to the DA’s office. I am not finished with them yet, and while they are still stubbornly refusing to drop ALL charges, I did receive a promise that the attempted murder charge will be dropped.”

“Oh thank God!” Kim exclaims happily. She lets out a sigh of relief. “Carol’s family has been through enough trauma because of my family, they don’t need anything else to go wrong because of me.”

“I still am confused as to why you wish to show her mercy. She did try to kill you, did she not?”

“My motivations are my own, Eddie.” Kim snaps back. “Now a deal is a deal, you helped me get what I want. I’ll officially let you be my agent. So tell me, what do we do next?”

“Getting right to business, eh? I like it!” He smirks knowingly. “Well, our next phase involves a meeting with an associate of mine named Savannah.”

“Seriously?” Kim sounds like a whiny child as she says this. “I thought you were the only slimeball I’d have to deal with!”

“She’s not a slimeball. She is actually a very nice young lady.”

“If I say she is a slimeball then she is a slimeball. Now tell me, what do I have to do with this slimeball? Please tell me it involves maiming her!”

“No, absolutely not.” He shakes his head. “Savannah will work on your image.”

“Hey! What’s wrong with my current image?! I think I have a nice image!” She smirks knowingly. “My boyfriend Wasley likes my image!”

“Just trust me on this, Kimberly. What Savannah will do will only help you. Besides, you did agree.”

“Fine…” Kim rolls her eyes “...I’ll meet the loser.”

“Excellent.”

==========
July 24th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

The room is quiet and a brown, wooden stage is set up. It is dark except for one singular spotlight shining down upon the figure standing upon the stage. The figure is dressed in black leather pants, black boots, and a black top showing off a little midriff. Her long red hair hangs straight to past the shoulders. This is, of course, Kimberly Williams, and The Woman Scorned is sporting her SCW Underground Championship, HKW Bloodlust Championship, and Unsanctioned Championships all wrapped around her waist. The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match is standing in front of a microphone stand. Behind her is a sign that reads ‘Comedy Night’.

“You really are a great audience thank you! So how about chess? Who here loves a good game of chess?” The ‘people’ in the audience, even if there is one, are rather quiet. Kim shrugs her shoulders. “Well I for one love a good game of chess. I also love our nation’s capital, Washington DC. Do you know what civil service in DC and chess have in common? They both have people just sitting down for hours, staring at nothing, and not moving a muscle!”

Williams laughs hysterically at her own joke but unfortunately the ‘audience’ remains quiet. Which again lends to the thought that there may be no audience at all. Kim doesn’t seem to mind. She shrugs her shoulders and continues. “Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, an egotistical chess grandmaster, and a humble chess grandmaster are trapped in a lifeboat with provisions enough for just one person to survive. So who survives?” She pauses as a smirk crosses her face. “Why…the egotistical grandmaster, of course! Everyone knows there’s so no such thing as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or a humble grandmaster!” Once again Kim laughs hysterically at her own joke and yet again there is no reaction. Williams shrugs her shoulders.

“Oh well, I suppose that’s just bad comedy. But do you wanna know another example of bad comedy? This whole notion of integrity and respecting the rules, that whole principle that Deanna Frost supposedly fights for…now THAT is bad comedy. Integrity and rules, both are just examples of bad jokes. Take a look at who we are supposed to look up to as examples of integrity. Syren is beloved now, right? Of course that’s after the fact that she tried to frame someone for attempted vehicular homicide just to become world champion, but we can forget that now because she has ‘integrity’...and Owen, he had integrity when he first started out in SCW as Owen Cruiserweight but then he began trashing SCW and running it down at every turn, and now he has had some kind of damn divine revelation that made him change his name so he has integrity too?” She points a finger at the camera.

“Let’s not forget Ms. Integrity herself, Deanna Frost, who blindsided me on Breakdown during my beautiful concert. Now I am not judging you for the attack, DeeDee. Hell, I would have done the same. But to say you uphold integrity and then to attack me from behind? That’s talking out of both sides of your ass, sweetheart. You can either have integrity and play by the rules OR get your revenge. You can’t have both. So this whole notion of integrity? It’s a bad joke.”

“And please do NOT get me started on the rules! Society makes all these rules thinking that those rules will save you. Shaun Cruiserweight has these rules thinking they will salvage the legitimacy and integrity of professional wrestling but the rules themselves are just a bad joke, broken on a whim whenever it suits management. One such rule is the champion’s advantage. If the champion gets disqualified or counted out, he or she remains champion even though they lost the match. So yes, we can get all pissed off when champions such as Bree Lancaster, Sienna Swann, or even that bitch Syren gets intentionally disqualified. We cry foul! Restart the match! Have the title change hands on a DQ! We bend the rules because it makes us happy. Or when your wifey Selena defended the title against that barbie doll bitch Holly Adams without a championship advantage and The Snow Queenie DID get disqualified, by the rules Holly should have been champion. But once again we bent the rules because it made us happy.”

Williams shakes her head. “And I am NOT just talking about yours and my past dealings with The Brand. I hate them just as much as you do. I am talking bigger, on a grander scale. This hypocrisy pervades all of professional wrestling. Hell, Syren LITERALLY HAD MANAGEMENT protecting her as champion!” She waves playfully at the camera. “Hi there Katya!” The Woman Scorned chuckles softly to herself. Then she sighs and shakes her head.

“Look, I won’t deny that I myself have been guilty of the same hypocrisy once before. I allowed myself to be manipulated by someone I trusted, my twin sister Marie Jones. I allowed her to talk me into walking out on our tag match against you and Juneau. According to the so-called ‘rules’ that we have to uphold the integrity of and all that bullshit, we should have been there to compete whether we wanted to or not. But we didn’t…Marie took her ball and went home…” she pats herself on the chest “...but unlike the other hypocrites of past and present, I recognized the error of my ways, I also saw the truth that lies within the hypocrisy of the system. I saw the lies and manipulation that the SCW machine puts forth, lies and manipulation that you buy into and fight for. And I wanted to do just one thing…I wanted to rectify the situation.” She grins from ear to ear.

“To the little kiddies out there, RECTIFY has nothing to do with the rectum…the anal cavity…the butt…the ass of DeeDee that I am gonna kick at Rise To Greatness! Rectify means to make things right. I wanted to make things right between DeeDee McFrosty, Juneau, and myself by giving one or both of them the match that they deserved, the match that I had walked away from. Don’t try to deny that you wanted that match because I read social media. You were pissed. You wanted to fight me. And I was willing to give it to you upon my return. And, to be honest, YOU wanted it too, right DeeDee McFrosty? You wanted the match. I wanted the match. But for some ungodly reason Shaun Cruiserweight would never ever book that match. He would never book me against Juneau. He wouldn’t book me against you. Hell, he wouldn’t even book a two on one handicap match.”

“Now riddle me this, Little Miss Integrity, if we respect the rules and the integrity of the sport so damn much, and you have two people who want to fight…two people that the fans WANT to see fight…why wouldn’t SCW management, specifically Shaun Cruiserweight, have booked this thing long ago? Why did I have to go to such lengths badgering him, badgering you, all to get this match booked? I even went as far as to cost you the SCW Television Title in order to force his hand and force him to book the match.” She shakes her head. “I did not want to cost you the television title. And despite what you may think, I do not hate you and Juneau. Hell, you two are a hell of a lot better people than a lot of the assholes in the SCW locker room!”

“Management bending and sometimes outright breaking rules just to suit a situation, ownership pushing its weight around, a match the people…your Believers and my Kimmymaniacs demanded…not booked just because some idiot sitting behind a desk holds a grudge against me, all of this has convinced me that the only way to run a wrestling organization, the only FAIR way to run a wrestling organization, is through pure and simple anarchy. Eliminate all of those silly little nonsensical rules and introduce a little chaos. DeeDee McFrosty, you need to learn…and you will learn…that chaos is fair. The fact is that whenever there are rules, you are always tempted to, and inevitably will, bend or break those rules. And you may think I am insane or deranged for thinking this, but I am not crazy. I am not alone either. Did you hear my Kimmymaniacs cheering me on in that concert, the same concert that I used to tease you? I didn’t mean any harm by it. It was just to get a laugh or three. And the SCW universe loved it, just like I love them. They love me for my brand of chaos and anarchy. That’s why I give it to them each and every week on Breakdown.” A sinister smirk forms upon the Underground Champion’s face.

“Tell me something, DeeDee McFrosty, does it bother you that a majority of…if not ALL of…your so-called TRUE BELIEVERS are also Kimmymaniacs? Does it bother you that your True Believers have embraced the concept of chaos just like I have? Because that is who and what I am at the end of the day, DeeDee. I am an agent of chaos. That is why I can honestly say that nothing I do to you is with malice or hatred. I have enjoyed our little back and forth exchanges, whether it is over social media, backstage, or otherwise. It is quite entertaining, not just for me but for the fans! God bless the True Believing Kimmymaniacs, am I right? How is that for a fanbase nickname? From now on they can be called The True Believing Kimmymaniacs!” Kim throws her head back and cackles nastily.

“All I wanted out of all of this was a simple one on one match. Hell, it didn’t even have to be underground rules or even for a title. It could have been a regular ol’ run of the mill wrestling match. I would have even fought you and Juneau at the same time without any partner. All I wanted was to do the right thing and give you the match that you wanted, DeeDee. My conscience is clear now because I got that match, I forced Shaun Cruiserweight to book the match at Rise To Greatness. But what happens next is on his head…because HE was the one who decided to make this for my SCW Underground Championship.” Kim pats the title belt wrapped around her waist.

“Juneau may be the Snow Queen and you may be The Queen’s Guard but I am The Mother Fucking Queen of the Death Match! And at Rise To Greatness, when you step into my world, I will win.” She points a finger at the camera. “You, DeeDee, McFrosty, are in a lose lose situation and you only have Shaun Cruiserweight to blame by making this for the underground title. You cannot win.” Williams shakes her head. “Don’t get me wrong here, I am not being arrogant and egotistical like some of these blowhards in SCW. I am not guaranteeing victory and I am definitely not underestimating YOU! I take each and every person I step into the ring with seriously. I definitely take someone like you seriously because you have proven that you are a natural talent. So young in your wrestling career and already you are a former Television Champion? It is difficult to win anything in SCW let alone a title. You have more than proven yourself as a capable fighter. You have more than proven capable of holding your own when you went toe to toe with Adam Allocco. If anyone can overcome the deadly chaotic violence of underground rules and defeat me in my own game, it is you.” She winks at the camera.

“And that is the point. That is why you cannot win. Think about it, DeeDee, do you REALLY want the Underground Championship and the responsibility that comes with being the champion of that division? The Underground Division represents MY PERFECT VISION of how wrestling should be…TOTAL, UNADULTERATED, AND DIVINE CHAOS! Anarchy! No rules to save you, me, or anyone else, DeeDee McFrosty! That is the beauty of the Underground Title and why I believe it is truly the most prestigious title in wrestling…because it is FAIR!” She smirks knowingly. “And if you were to defeat me, which could happen, then in order to maintain this self-centered self-righteous and ultimately delusional principle of integrity, then you DeeDee McFrosty would have to fully embrace my vision of chaos. You, DEANNA FROST, yourself would have to become an agent of chaos like me!”

“But see, YOU are an agent of integrity. An agent of righteousness. At least that’s what you claim. Now I have my doubts about integrity, not just yours but EVERYONE’S INTEGRITY! Including you. I love you, DeeDee, but I think when the pressure is on you will cast your integrity aside. You will throw integrity into the garbage like everyone else. I do not think you really WANT to be Underground Champion. You do not want to have to embrace chaos. Honestly, it wouldn’t surprise me one iota if you just so happened to hold back at Rise To Greatness…hoping that I will defeat you and therefore you wouldn’t be saddled with the responsibility of chaos. Or maybe if you did win it, you might immediately vacate it because that kind of integrity, that kind of responsibility, is NOT your cup of tea…or maybe you will hold back in your first defense, or second, or third defense ot that title, hoping someone will beat your ass and take the responsibility away from you. See, that’s what I think happens. One of those scenarios. And if you hold back in anyway…or if you win the title and give it up either by vacating or holding back…you will have proven yourself to be a hypocrite just like everyone else. You will have proven that you are not an agent of integrity, nor an agent of chaos…but an agent of hypocrisy. Therefore I win.”

“But if you give it all…and you kick my ass and become champion…then you have embraced chaos, you will become like me, and therefore I still win. If you give it all, fight like hell, give in to the chaos, but STILL lose to me at Rise To Greatness…you still gave in, embraced the chaos, and became like me even if for a moment. I will have made you blink. And that means I win. I have said it before that this isn’t about the championship and Rise To Greatness is no different. This is about proving that the rules of SCW and its traditions are hypocritical and fraudulent by exposing one of the biggest representatives of SCW’s integrity…or by making that same individual, that same representative of SCW’s integrity, join the chaotic cause.”

The SCW Underground Champion pauses to reach into her pocket. She produces a king piece from a chess set. The Woman Scorned displays it before the camera with a knowing grin plastered across her lovely features.

“Which brings me back to the original topic of chess. Checkmate…you use that phrase an awful lot, don’t you DeeDee? But are you one of those grandmasters I was talking about who knows what checkmate means? In the simplest of terms checkmate means the end of the game. Limiting checkmate to that simple definition is to take away from its deeper meaning. See, checkmate truly is a situation where your next move is a no-win scenario. Any move you make will result in the capture of your king and thus your defeat.” Kimberly casts the king piece aside. Then the deranged ginger points at the camera.

“You are in checkmate, DeeDee. No matter what you do at Rise To Greatness I still win. The only way you can win this match and become Underground champion is by giving it your all which means you embrace chaos; and if you, the shining star of integrity, give in to chaos then I WIN! Or if you refuse to embrace the chaos then you can half-ass it, which means you did not fight to your fullest ability, which means you did not uphold the integrity of the Underground division; by doing so you will exposed yourself as a hypocrite, and proven myself right about society….I WIN! No matter what you do, Deanna, I WIN AT RISE TO GREATNESS!” Kim cackles nastily.

“Checkmate, bitch!”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

OOC: Plays off of Selena’s Breakdown and PPV roleplay.

Project: Black Ice

”The Woman I Know…”

The Frost House
Nome, Alaska
July 24, 2022
12:14am

Deanna felt herself be roughly pulled by the single arm headlock around her neck while, simultaneously, feeling the wet, cold metal being pushed further into her temple.

“Move!” barked her captor, her voice a similar pitch to Deanna’s wife but lacking that gorgeous accent that always made her smile and her heart flutter when she heard it. Once more, Deanna felt herself being jerked forward and further into the mining pathways, cold stone sections that stretched in various directions.

“Do you even know where you are going?” Deanna asked.
“Shut up, DeDe.” Killjoy mocked.
“That’s a no.” Deanna shot back, though she fought the bristle of anger that spiked through her at such a nickname. 
“Why do you care?” Killjoy replied back simply. “You might just die here.”

“And you might be lost here for the rest of your life.” Deanna countered. “I mean, Selena could just disable that elevator lift and now you’re trapped here underground with me… and believe me, I get REALLY hangry if left alone for too along – annoyingly bored too!”

“You honestly think she would do that?” laughed Killjoy. “That she would leave you to die? We both know that won’t happen.”

Despite herself, Deanna was silent to that. She knew Selena would come – there was no doubt about that. Hadn’t she done the same thing and effective fucked up Selena’s victory over this monster? Her beloved had had Killjoy on the ground, at gunpoint, ready to pull the trigger when Deanna had arrived on the scene, desperate to stop her from going through with the Snow Queen’s plan.

Thus, giving Killjoy the perfect ‘door’ to regain control of the situation – hence why she was being dragged through this cave by this monster with her wife waiting – by Killjoy’s order – to walk into a trap.

But I had to…

The thought came, unashamed, into Deanna’s mind. She couldn’t let Selena go through with the plan to kill Killjoy. It wasn’t her – it wasn’t who Selena. She wasn’t a killer – that wasn’t the woman Deanna had fallen in love with. And every time she flirted with that line, even with the noblest of intentions, be it with Brachiss, Queenie, or some of the people in SCW that had stepped over the line, Deanna could see it in her wife’s beautiful eyes. The light got a little dimmer. The sparkle faded ever so slightly.

And for the redhead: she feared the day such a light would go out entirely.

Then who would she be? Deanna thought as she felt another yank from Killjoy. “Okay, can I just walk ahead of you or something? This is really hurting my neck.”

“Just keep moving.”
“I could move better if I just walked ahead of you, geez!” Deanna shot back. “If anything, us moving like this is slowing you down-”
“I SAID KEEP MOVING!” Yelled Killjoy, giving an angry push. “I will fucking shoot you right here and-“

”Let her go!”

The twisted, low voice echoed throughout the cave and, on instinct, Deanna’s body stiffened, instantly recognizing Killjoy’s voice even as Killjoy – her current captor – spun her around towards the voice. Standing near the entrance to this path – Deanna’s eyes widened – was the black-skulled…Killjoy? She recognized the helmet and eyes seemed to glow a greenish yellow, it was frightening, but not half as much as the realization that Killjoy was still, in fact, holding her at gunpoint.

Emerald eyes casting down the figure before her, however, Deanna saw something that wasn’t the Killjoy she knew. The black wrestling boots, covered with mud. They had snowflake designs on them, white ones that stood out against the black. The same clothes as…

“So that’s what it looks …” came the mocking voice of the woman behind her, Deanna feeling the gun press a little more to her temple. “It suits you.” 

No, it doesn’t! Deanna’s mind screamed as she saw the woman she knew to be her beloved wife slowly take a step into the room, closer to one of the lights that hung on the stone wall with cables running to it and past it to the other lights that hung around the walls, the dirty amber light illumination the person before her – and breaking her heart at the sight.

Oh Selena… she thought, unable to take her eyes away from her darling. Please, no…

The Frost ‘Forever’ Home
Manhattan, New York
July 11th, 2022
4:01pm

Deanna Frost quickly took the silver bowl out of the fridge – a bit heavy but nothing she couldn’t handle! (Those two times a day, two hours a session, workouts with Selena were DEFINITELY paying off!). With a hum in her voice, she spun around the kitchen, literally ‘dancing’ with the large bowl.

“Oh sweetness, mine.” She sang. “I don’t have other lyrics cause I’m just making up this tune but soon you will be in my tum-tum!” With an extended ‘La’ sound as she held the final note in the makeshift ‘lyric’, the redhead placed the silver bowl on the table in the kitchen and quickly pulled off the shower-cap-cover that had kept its contents within. Her eyes delightfully took in the light brown, dark brown, white, orange-brown, and other assorted colors!

It was beautiful! It was elegant!

“It’s all mine…” she smiled widely, her eyes just as wide. “And no one is the wiser!”

Reaching out, her slow fingers plucked out a ball of the cold confectionary, Deanna feeling it within her fingers before plopping it into her mouth. Immediately, her tastebuds went ballistic and she released a quiet mew of pleasure. She could taste the chocolate-bits, the dough, the skor-pieces!

“Oh thank whoever invented cookie dough!” Deanna whispered, grabbing another piece and plopping it into her mouth- just as she heard the front door to their house being unlocked!

Uh-oh… Her mind panicked as her eyes took in the bowl – the proof of her ‘crime’ – before her.

Don’t you dare eat – that cookie dough is for the children, Deanna… Unless you want to run for two hours on the treadmill with me.

“Not the treadmill…” Deanna’s groaned. She hated the treadmill. Running was so boring on a stationary machine! Outside was okay cause you got to see trees and things but you got NOWHERE on a treadmill! Selena must have bought it just to be mean to her, Deanna was sure of that – and if she saw the redhead eating the cookie dough… 

Instinctively throwing the cap back over the bowl, Deanna picked up the dish and all but sprinted back to the fridge to put it back exactly as she found it, slamming the fridge door shut just as the door swung open. She heard the shuffling of feet and murmur of voices, barely having time to rush to the other side of the large room (the lounge side of it) and throw herself into her chair before her son, David, came barrelling through the space.

“Mom!” he called. “Guess what?!”
“What?” Deanna huffed, keeping a smile on her face. “Something happen at school today?”
“Nope!” the young boy shook his head. “Mother’s got a clone!”

The boy scampered off out of the room to the basement, where the video games and toys were.

“I want you to read your chapters from your book first!” came the voice from outside the room but within the house – and Deanna could tell, it was troubled. Nearly seven years of being married to a person, and you know what sounds they make and what they, usually, mean.

A few moments later, the sound of quieter steps entered into the room, belonging to her eldest daughter Elsianna. The shorter platinum-blonde wore her hair in a ponytail and the checkered blue and white of her summer dress (which ended just above her shins) brought out her soft, blue eyes. 

Eyes that showed only confusion and worry.

“But I don’t understand, mother.” She tried, reaching up a gloved hand to tuck a stay lock of hair behind her ear.

“I know, sweetie. But trust me, it’s fine.” The voice came as Selena entered the room, the Snow Queen running her hands through her loose hair – Deanna taking a moment to take in the shoulder-less, longer summer dress with various colors and flower designs. “Just please… don’t worry about it right now, okay?” Selena pressed. “Can you check on your brother? Make sure he’s doing his daily reading? Amiliah, too.”

“Y-yes, mother.” Elsianna nodded before excusing herself. “Ami and I did ours this morning, but I’ll check on her.”

“She’s in her room.” Deanna stated, gaining the attention, temporarily, of both mother and daughter before the young Elsa was gone from sight. Alone in the large space, Deanna watched Selena run her hands through her hair again, far more agitated than before – her guard effectively down in the presence of the redhead. “Ah…Something happen at the school pickup?”

“Try Killjoy being there.”

The moment the words had left the platinum-blonde’s mouth, Deanna was springing out of her chair, her bare feet touching the wooden-tiled floor. “What?!” she asked, her voice in alarm.

“Yeah.” Sighed Selena. “Just…give me a minute. I want to change.”

Turning on her foot, the older Frost began making her way out of the room once more, but, this time, Deanna was in hot pursuit. 

“Wait a minute!” she called out, following Selena out and around to the flight of stairs, up said stairs and onto the second floor before, lastly, making their way down the hall and into their large, master bedroom. “What do you mean, ‘Killjoy was there’?”

“As in the bastard that’s been haunting and threatening us-“ Selena growled as she pulled the summer dress off her toned frame, revealing her bare skin. “Came out of the school, with hands on both David and Elsianna!” she accentuated the last part, throwing her dress (crumpled up into a ball by her own hands) against the nearby wall, the article of clothing slumping to the ground under the large ‘collage-frame’ of pictures of last year’s Rise to Greatness. 

“I…” to say that Deanna was stunned by this would be an understatement. “You mean she was there?” she tried to understand, moving over to the discarded dress on the floor. Bending down to pick it up, Deanna slowly folded it – it was the only thing she could do to distract herself from overthinking, as her wife was clearly doing.

“Yes.” Huffed Selena as the Snow Queen reached over towards the hooks on the wall to grab at the hanging article of clothing there. Grabbing the magenta nightgown – her comfort attire – she slipped the material over her head and frame, feeling it flow over her like a waterfall of color. For a moment, just a moment, she allowed herself to close her eyes and breath, savouring the comfort the attire gave her (despite it still only being the afternoon, technically). Still, her eyes quickly flashed open and that anger and frustration had returned.

“How did she even…” Deanna shook her head. “Didn’t anyone stop her? It’s not like they would let a skull-masked person-“

“Her helmet was off.” Selena replied, casting a dark look towards Deanna as the redhead finished folding.

“But then how did…” emerald eyes grew wide and the younger woman’s voice trailed off as the last pieces of the ‘puzzle’ slipped into place. Her mind now full of understanding, Deanna cast her eyes back towards Selena. “Oh…”

“Yeah.” Selena sighed.
“They thought she was you.”
“100%.” Selena shook her head, revealing the true pain and despair she felt as she sat on the bed. “Even Elsianna and David were fooled. They…they thought she was me.”

The redhead merely stood there, her hands now working the discarded summer dress Selena had worn, wringing it and unwringing it with her hands, effectively undoing the ‘folding-work’ she had just done. She couldn’t imagine how Selena was feeling in that moment.

Actually…she sort of could. Not in the same way and, certainly, not as damaging as their own children but… For a moment, Deanna allowed herself to remember how terrified she had been when meeting Elsianna for the first time. The idea that she – not the child’s biological mother – and nearly eight years younger than Selena was her step-mother or whatever… Elsianna loved fairy-tales. Would she see Deanna as evil just because of the step-mother status? It had been terrifying to consider but, luckily, that fate had been avoided. Elsianna had eagerly accepted not only Deanna, but the fact that her own mother was in love with another woman. Child innocence… Deanna thought as she watched her wife sit on the bed.

Still, her own experience did not stop there and it was the next example in her mind that Deanna found herself relating more to Selena’s plight. 

SCW…

To be clear, Deanna loved being Selena’s wife. Loved being married to such a woman. Wouldn’t trade it for all the world. But after so many months of wrestling – even winning a championship – and that was still all she was being seen as. As the ‘wife of Selena Frost’, like some accessory. And, okay, Selena was, by far, the bigger superstar. She was the world champion! She had broken records! Made history! For Odin’s sake, she was going to break the record for the longest world title reign in SCW history! She was a BIG star…

But did it always have to come back to that where Deanna was concerned? Did it always have to be “your Selena’s wife” in every promo? Or being attacked or addressed because she was ‘with Selena’?

Stop it. her mind ordered harshly. They don’t compare. You’re talking about the respect of your peers. She’s… her eyes took in the slow breathing, almost resisting to cry, posture of her wife. Our own children couldn’t tell the difference. Couldn’t recognized their own mother…

Biting her lower lip, the redhead tossed the summer dress into the nearby hamper that sat in the corner of the room before moving over to the bed to sit beside her wife, the young, smaller woman, taking her wife’s hands into hers. “They’re young.” Deanna tried. “They weren’t expecting…”

“No.” Selena shook her head. “Even my parents were amazed by how alike we look…” her voice trailed off, sapphire eyes slowly, almost guilt-filled, glancing towards Deanna.

“No.” Deanna shook her head. “No way. I can tell the difference!”
“What if you can’t?”
“I’ve seen her, okay?!” Deanna fought back – her pride wounded more than a little. “I know my own wife! I know what you look and sound like! I know your scars and everything! There isn’t-“ she immediately dropped her voice, not wanting her children to hear her yell. “There isn’t a part of you I haven’t seen, okay?”

“Really?” Selena asked, huffing a little. “Oh, you silly redhead-“ her voice had altered, shifted from its normal accent to… Deanna had to admit, though only to herself, it was a pretty-damn good impression of Killjoy. “You think so little of the greater picture. What do I care if Selena’s wife knows the truth? The world will see me as ‘the true Selena Frost’. As if they would listen to the woman stuck in Selena’s shadow.”

“Okay…that last part hurt a bit.” Deanna slowly admitted, cringing a little at that jab.

“I’m sorry.” Selena sighed, her voice back to its usual, gentle accent. “But…it’s just that easy. You have to admit, I could be her.”

“No you can’t.” the redhead shook her head. “Because you’re not like her. You’re not a monster. You’re not a killer. You’re not…” she racked her brain for the right word before releasing a huff, settling on the first word she could find. “Evil.”

“I’m not so sure about that…” the Snow Queen’s voice trailed off, her sapphire eyes taking in the distant wall on the other side of the room. Again, the younger Deanna recognized such a look and poise.

“What did you do?” she asked, although part of her had already begun to formulate guesses.

“I…” Selena sighed. “She said she-“ for a moment, Selena’s eyes fluttered shut, trying to recall the exact words she had heard no more than an hour or so ago. “She said she could keep up the fascade for years. Every time we left for an SCW show, she could swoop in and get the children had school. She could waltz in on their lives whenever she felt like it…and she would. Every field-trip, PTA, whenever she wanted to. Until this ended the way she wants it too.”

“Which isn’t until you’re utterly destroyed.” Deanna finished, earning a nod from Selena. “Please tell me you didn’t agree to that.”
“Of course not.” Selena’s head jerked towards her beloved. “I don’t want to die. But I…we can’t keep this up. This has to end.”

“I agree.” Deanna nodded. “But how?”

“With me facing her. One last time.” 

The statement hung in the air for a few seconds, Deanna not sure she heard her wife correctly. “F-Face her? Selena…” she shook her head. “You can’t beat her.”

“I know.” The platinum-blonde smiled sadly. “Every time I’ve tried, she’s kicked my ass.”

“Then why did you-“ A knowing smile came to Deanna’s lips suddenly. “Together!” she realized. “We take her own together! We beat her to a pulp when we fought her. We can do it again! That’s your plan, right?”

The smile quickly evaporate from Deanna’s features as Selena shook her head. “No, it isn’t.” the platinum-blonde sighed. “She wants me alone. Two weeks, midnight – at my old house.”

“In New York?” Deanna asked.

“In Nome.” Selena sighed. “I suppose she thinks it’s apropos or something.”
“It’s lunacy!” Deanna declared. “Just call the police! Let them deal with it!”

“And if she gets out? Like she’s escaped us before?”

“We deal with that!”
“What if we can’t, Deanna?” Selena asked, pushing herself to her feet. “She LITERALLY walked into a school full of people, grabbed OUR children and walked out. Not one person stopped her!”

“Inform the school!” Deanna countered. “Make sure there’s some kind of code or password or-“
“Or what? Something she can learn and copy with just a bit of insight or investigation? ‘Hi! This is Selena Frost – here’s my personal information to prove it’s me. I’ve forgotten our password, can you remind me what it is so I know to pick up my children’?”

“Have another password!” Deanna tried.

“It doesn’t work that way, Deanna.” Selena sighed. “Besides, we involve anyone else, they become targets for her to torture the information out of. Look what she did to Malcolm.”

“So what? You’re going to Nome to die?”

“No.” Selena shook her head. “I’m going there to deal with Killjoy. And I won’t stop until she’s stopped.”
“Kill her.” Deanna huffed, pushing herself to her feet to stand before her standing wife. “That’s your plan? I thought we’ve been over this.”

“Our children weren’t involved last time.” Selena’s sapphire eyes narrowed. “The rules of the game have changed.”
“Says who?!” Deanna shot back. “Who is making these rules?! The world is not ‘kill or be killed’, Selena!”

“It is if you lived in Nome.”

“Well, I didn’t, okay?!” the redhead shot back. “I lived in Kentucky, where I was outcast and hated and reviled just like you. But how you live and how you take it is your own choice!”

“Yes.” Selena countered. “And I choose my children over my morals.”

“And I choose your integrity over your stupid fears!”
“They aren’t stupid!”
“They are!” Deanna shot back. “You’re not thinking rationally! You’re just acting out.”

“Oh, like you want to do against Kimberly?”

Again, Deanna was caught off-guard with the sudden insertion of work – of SCW. “That’s different.”

“It’s not.” Selena shook her head. “I know you want to get back at her for that chair shot.”
“Yeah, but…that’s wrestling. That’s fighting. This is your life we’re talking about.”

“Yes, exactly. MY life. And yours, and Elsianna’s, and David’s, and Amiliah’s and everyone else linked to us.” She paused, her hands clutching her arms protectively. “I can’t trust police or anyone to stop Killjoy. She’s insane…” she lifted her head, staring down Deanna. “She needs to be stopped…for good.”

“And what…” Deanna breathed. “What will that do to you? If you embrace that? If you bend the rules or break them ‘just this once’? If you play Killjoy’s game by Killjoy’s rules? What then?”

It was Selena’s turn to be caught off-guard, the Snow Queen looking around before shaking her head. “I…I don’t know.”

“I do.” Deanna pressed, reaching out to take Selena’s shoulders into her hands. “Because I saw it when you decided you ‘needed’ to take NX to have a chance against your opponents. When you needed something because you ‘had to win’ or ‘had to survive’ or ‘had to stop someone’. Remember?”

Ashamed, Selena lowered her head. “Yes.”

“So do I.” Deanna whispered. “We barely survived addiction, Selena. And all it took was the noblest of intentions. If you… if you do this… if you go down this path… I don’t think – I KNOW – it will destroy us…”

There was a moment of silence, the shorter Deanna taking a deep breath before continuing. “When I was Frankfurt – Shar told me I needed to be like that. Kill or be killed. I needed to fight back and hurt people just to keep myself alive. Or else I would become someone’s…” her voice trailed off.

“Bitch?” Selena whispered, earning a nod from Deanna.
“And Queenie – she saw that right away. But I… I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t just ruthlessly attack someone. Or embrace that world of hate and chaos. Because if I did…I knew I…I wouldn’t be the woman you married-“ her eyes, once more, found Selena’s. “The woman you fell in love with.”

Steeling herself, Selena straightened her posture under Deanna’s hands. “I would love you no matter what you had to do in there. And I would have done all I could to help you heal.”

“And you did.” Deanna smiled. “Those monthly conjugal-visits, the normal ones – it got me through. But I- I had to do it for me, Selena. I didn’t want to be different. I didn’t want to be some monster of the prison or whatever. That’s now who I am – and a murderer is not who YOU are! Don’t you understand?”

The older Frost inhaled and exhaled through her nose for a moment. “I just…I just don’t see any other way.”

“Then we’ll go to Nome and we’ll think of a way! We’ll find a way to do it!” Deanna assured, squeezing her wife’s shoulders. “Somehow.”

Despite the words, Selena looked less than convinced, but she still offered a smile and nod to the redhead. “I’m sorry about the whole ‘in my shadow’ thing I said earlier.” She offered the redhead, who merely waved it off with her hand as she stepped away.

“It’s fine.” Deanna replied. “You were right.”
“I rather not be.” Selena pressed, taking a step towards her wife. 

“Oh come on.” Smiled Deanna. “You’re on the main show. I’m on the Pre-Show. Kind of obvious at this point.”

“That’s not how I see it.” Despite the circumstances, a genuine smile broke across Selena’s features. “The way I see it, I’ve got the main-event of the show… and you’ve got the main-event of the pre-show.”

Despite herself, a laugh escaped Deanna’s small frame. “Oh, cute.” She tilted her head, giving a good natured smile to her beloved’s attempts. “But you don’t really mean that.”

“Actually, I do.” Selena smiled honestly, a lift returning to her accent. “I asked Shaun if it was legit. He said it was. You’ve got the main-event to close the pre-show. Which means the two shows – pre and main – are ended by a member of The House of Frost. Now, if that isn’t a pair of ‘unbelievable main-events’…” she shrugged. “Then I just don’t know what is.”

“You’re patronising me.” Deanna sighed, though her smile didn’t fade. I’m basically chow-food for Kimberly at this point.

Immediately, the smile disappeared from Selena’s features, the unspoken elephant in the room. “I know you’ve been thinking about it.” Deanna smiled knowingly. 

“I’m worried you’ll get hurt, but I’m not going to stop you or talk you out of it.”

“You’re not?” Deanna asked, clearly surprised.

“How could I?” the older woman shrugged. “How many times did you let me go through wars with Xander? Last Person Standing Match? Street fights with Regan? Scaffold matches with Giovanni? And you just held my hand while I got bandaged up. So… I guess it’s my turn.”

“And since you’re at the end of the show…” teased Deanna. “You’ll have a lot of time to sit there and do that after my match and all day Sunday before the main-show starts!”

“That’s comforting.” Selena shook her head.

“Hey! It’ll be alright.” Smiled Deanna. “I mean, I took a chair shot, didn’t I? Pretty sure I can build up from there.”

“Do you have a plan?” Selena asked.
“Not yet.” Deanna shook her head. “I’m more still angry about losing the TV title thanks to her. But I’ll figure something out – AFTER we deal with Killjoy.”

“Right…” Selena sighed. “Do you have a plan for that?”

Again, Deanna smiled. “Not yet. But I’ll figure something out.”

The taller Frost rolled her eyes before embracing her wife, good-naturedly pressing her lips to Deanna’s in a grateful kiss…

Only to jerk back a second later, the platinum-blonde licking her lips in shock.

“What is it?” Deanna asked, suddenly alarmed.

Sapphire eyes narrowed at Deanna…and a knowing smirk crossed Selena’s features. “Why do I taste cookie dough?”

Emerald eyes widened as Deanna’s mouth hung open. “I…I can explain…” she tried desperately.

“Oh…bad, bad Deanna…” Selena teased, slowly shaking her head as she crossed her arms over chest. 
“Come on, hunny!” the redhead tried desperately. “It was just a few pieces!”
“You know what this means…” Selena continued, taking Deanna’s hand and leading her out of the room and back down the stairs.

“No, please! Not that! Anything but that…” the young woman cried out.

“TO THE TREADMILL!” Selena shouted out as she continued to make Deanna pay for her ‘sweet tooth’!![/color]

The Guard Tower

The camera opens to a small room with blue walls and a pacing woman in black jeans and a shirt that reads “Believe Grit!”. Her red hair, a dark red, follows her as she walks, a slight spring in her step.

My very first Rise to Greatness match. Deanna Frost bites her lower lip before turning to face the camera. I know, technically, it’s not on the main-show, but I mean… so what?! The way, I see this? We’re the opening act! Titles on the line, contenderships on the line, a man’s very ‘gimmick’ is on the line – though I’m not entirely sure how that can be the case but moving on!

Rise to Greatness has always prided itself on being the ‘show of shows’, right? Where dreams go to be born, feuds go to die, and a season of SCW ends while another is formed! The future begins at this show, doesn’t it?! And whether you call it a pre-show or whatever, the effects of this show will be just as vital, significant and ground-breaking and level-changing and game-shifting as whatever happens on Sunday! Oh, sorry…

She bites her lower lip before standing a little taller, happily stating. When whatever happens on Sunday, INCLUDING when my beloved wife retains the SCW World Championship! Yeah! Main-event plug right there! Hashtag “UnbelievableMainEvent2”! she throws up a thumbs up for a second before calming herself back down a little.

I’m sorry, I just… I want you guys to tune in to the pre-show, too – the True Believers, SCW Universe, even the Kimmymaniacs or whatever she’s using/stealing from at this point. I want you all to understand how much this match means to me, because it sure as hell doesn’t mean a flying cow to Kim Williams.

A scoff escapes Deanna as she places her hands on her hips. I mean, think about it for a microsecond. She talks about how she ‘wanted this match’, and ‘did all she could to get this match to happen’. That right, Kim? You did everything? Including going to Shaun or me and saying directly “You and me at Rise to Greatness”? Going to the ring and saying that? Did you do that?

The former Television Champion shakes her head. No, you didn’t. You haunted me. You mocked me and teased me with vague promises and then, in the same breath, you went over and badgered the tag-team champions! You were everywhere! Interjecting yourself into segment after segment, feud after feud, to the point where no one knew what you wanted!

“I WANT DEDE!”
“I WANT THE TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONS!”
“I WANT! I WANT!”

Holy cats, Kimberly, you tell me I ‘cant have it all’ in terms of my revenge and my integrity and look who’s trying to grab the tag-titles and retain her Underground title in one weekend!

As if remembering something suddenly, Deanna claps her hands together, her eyes looking off for a second before returning to the camera. No, wait! It gets better! This same woman is teasing on Twitter about entering the Gimmick Invitational too! All to have THREE matches at the Rise to Greatness weekend! So, let’s add that to the person that says I ‘can’t have more than one thing’ because of her rules! Makes total sense!

Reaching up, Deanna grips the bridge of her nose with her fingers. And yes, that again, Kimberly. The idea of rules. You say the rules are bad. ‘Bad rules, errr!’, yet here you are telling me what I can and can’t do. Apparently: 

I can’t fight you without becoming you.
I can’t get revenge without compromising my integrity.
I can’t become Underground Champion without embracing your vision of chaos.
I can’t stay the champion without selling out my morals. On and on and on you go.

Reaching up to scratch her scalp, the Queen’s Guard shakes her head. Do you hear the utter hypocrisy in your words, Kim? I mean, I get it, you like the whole “I’m crazy” thing but come on! A child could poke holes in your logic! Telling me what I can and can’t do? Telling me “the only way you can win…”. That’s the literal definition of rules in competition and contradiction to your very division, or so you say. It doesn’t matter if the match has no ‘official’ rules, if you’re declaring restrictions on how I can do this match – that’s YOU making rules! she shakes her shoulders. I mean… ‘duh!’.

But since we are looking at the ‘bare bones’ of things – let me put that aside for when I see you again in my second promo – yeah, heads up on that.
Deanna throws a wink. Because I’m not too busy with other things to give this match my full attention, remember?

But bare bones! Bottom-line! You’ve got three matches for Rise to Greatness. Matches that YOU wanted. Matches you GOT!

And it’s funny because your first match is with me. For your title – the Underground title. In a match, you yourself, has utterly declared has ‘no rules’ but chaos, weapons, damage – PURE ANARCHY, GAAAAHHH.

And I’ve seen some of these Underground matches, Kimberly. I watched the episode of Breakdown where you beat Jordan Majors in a cage to become the first Underground champion in this new age of the title. I saw how you were beaten by Lucas Knight as well. I’ve also watched other Underground classics like Dillusion vs Rachel Foxx. I’ve seen monsters like Blitzkrieg and Matt Auclair and then masterminds like Giovanni Aries and Xander Valentine.
she uses her hands playfully as she speaks her ‘list of research’. 

My point is that, I am VERY aware of what kind of pain and hurt and damage can be done in this kind of match. You don’t leave the same way. Scars, nagging injuries, things that will stay with you… for the rest of your life. 

I mean, you’re betting on that with me, aren’t you? That I totally change and become you? That I ‘embrace the chaos’ or whatever. Hell, you made it clear that you’re going to ‘take me to school’ and kick my rectum, tear me to shreds, etc.

But what I find interesting is… for all your beliefs that I must ‘become you’ and embrace the chaos…fight barbarically as you do…
her head turns to glare into the camera. Why are you so eager to look to two other matches?

I mean, I’m prepared to fight the Underground Champion – the supposedly most dangerous woman currently in SCW. The most sadistic woman on the roster. I don’t have other matches planned. I’m not dropping into the gimmick invitational. This is it for me. Hell, I don’t even know if I am going to be able to be part of my wife’s entrance in the Unbelievable main-event of Rise to Greatness 24 hours after our match. That is how sure I am that you’re going to hurt me. You’re going to make me bleed and bruise me and Odin knows what else.

But all you want to talk about on Twitter and on Breakdown was how you’re gonna fight three matches and become tag-team champion and retain the Underground championship all in one weekend.

Her tongue clicks inside her mouth. So, that leaves me with a few possibilities. 

Either you think you’re Supergirl or something… or you think this match will be a cake-walk for you. The ‘teacher’ schooling the ‘student’, right?

Is that what you’re banking on, Kim? You talk a pretty line of encouragement but if you truly believed that I could win – if I could take the title that you fought for months to get back – THIS would have been your focus from the get go. Not haunting me AND Hairless Penguin with indirect challenges. Not rushing to Twitter to discuss your ‘plans’ to imitate your sister. No, Kim. It would be this and ONLY this.

It would be ME and ONLY me. In a feud that would main-event and steal the pre-show, putting all of SCW and RTG to an incredible standard!

Deanna sighs. But it’s not. And after the last few weeks and after hearing your promo, I can see why. It started when you felt I wasn’t worth your entire time, when you were dividing your attention between me and the tag champs. Then it spiralled into your tweets, chatting it up with the new-girl, Wolf, and then, the icing on the cake – your ‘concert’, which I think you need some REAL singing lessons, but that’s neither here nor there.

You demanded that, in order to face you, I should convince Shaun Cruze to put his job on the line. That he should wager his position and career on me – because you GOT your match that YOU wanted! But that wasn’t enough. Facing ME wasn’t enough.
Deanna is silent for a moment, her jaw tightening and clenching.

And it was just like Jenni Anderson demanding weeks ago that if I faced her, she’d get a match with Selena… because why fight me when you can get the SCW world champ, right? her tone grows a little heated, her hands tightening into fists.

I…I am so sick of this! I am SO sick of you, Kim, and others looking at me and seeing a stepping stone! A tool to be used to get something more or ‘bigger’! As someone that is not ‘worth the time’ unless they can get more out of it!

Sick of Jenni using me to get to my wife.
Sick of Adam Allocco feeling he only needed four moves to fight me in the ring.
Sick of you feeling a match with me won’t require all your attention! 

You talk about caring about that Underground division? Where’s your care, Queen of the Deathmatch? Cause it looks like you’re only one-third of a focus in this match, which is worse than half-assing, if you want my opinion! Oh yes, I know math!

And you’re 100% full of bullshit, Kim!

I think you think that, because I’ve never officially been in an ‘underground match’, you can make ‘other plans’ for your weekend because NO WAY is Deanna Frost going to hurt you, right? No way is Deanna Frost going to beat you up so badly that you can’t get out of bed the very next day! She’s just DEANNA Frost, right? Not Selena – sorry, ‘Juneau’, which isn’t even the town of Alaska she’s from!

Catching herself, Deanna tries to calm herself from her tantrum. How else do you explain your actions, Kimberly, other than arrogance in yourself and you underestimating me in SCW’s most dangerous and deadly division?

She shrugs. You believe you are so far beyond me, above me, Kimberly, and that is your mistake. You think you are dealing with someone that has no idea of what they are in for. You think that you can call the shots because this is “your” division. That this is ‘your kingdom’. You think that ‘an agent of chaos’ is going to roll right over me and keep you fresh enough to have TWO more matches the very next night.

I’m not like that. Yeah, you are going to hurt me, Kim. I know that. You’re going to do all you can to hurt me because it’s fun. This is your ‘funzone’. This is where you thrive! Where you get to do whatever you want.

But if you think that I can be so easily ‘written off’, that I’m some bumbling ‘newbie’ in SCW… let me tell you something.
the joy in her voice has completely disappeared, replaced with a fiery determination.

I am not the little girl that couldn’t handle being thrown into a barricade by Chris Cannon. I am not the naïve person that didn’t know how to kick out of a roll up when the person grabbed my tights like Asher Hayes did. I am not the scared little girl that became afraid when she saw her wife bleed.

I am stronger.
I am braver.
I am smarter.

You, Jenni, Adam – all you want to see is “Selena’s wife”. All you want to see is some rookie you can exploit….

No more.

Carefully, Deanna lowers her hand to her side. You may be looking to Sunday and thinking you can walk out of this unscathed, Kim, but I don’t. I am prepared to leave everything I have into this match. I am prepared to take on whatever you throw my way. Chairs, knife-gloves, that toy robot you’ve got. I’ll take it. And it won’t be because Selena tells me to. It won’t be because you want another ‘agent of chaos’. 

It’ll be because it’s what I want.

Because you’re wrong, Kim, and have been wrong from the start. I am not in ‘checkmate’. I CAN have my integrity and my revenge in one fell swoop, along with your Underground title. Because if you think you can have it all, then – to be FAIR – so can I.

As for how…well, you’ll have to wait till tomorrow to find out how I plan to do it.

Deanna turns to go but stops before casting an emerald-eyed glare back at the camera. But…as a final line, since you stole mine, Kimberly, I’ll leave you with this…

Do I have your attention, now?

With a smile, Deanna walks out of frame before the video feed abruptly ends.
Deanna Frost

SCW World Tag-Team Champion
SCW United States Champion
SCW Underground Champion
SCW Television Champion
2x Winner of Elimination Chamber (2023)
Winner of Last Woman Standing Match (2023)
SCW Rookie of the Year (2022)
Match of the Year (2023)
OOC: Plays off both PPV rps and takes place before Selena’s second roleplay. Good luck, Matt! 

Project: Black Ice

”The Woman I Am…”

Anvil Mountain Correctional Center
Nome, Alaska
July 24th, 2022
8:23pm

Deanna hopped from one foot to the other, trying to dispel the nervousness she felt in her system. It was almost like feeling like you had to go to the bathroom, but instead of being centralized in the bladder, the feeling was all over her body.

“This is crazy…” she thought, not realizing that she was speaking the words out loud. “This is crazy. This is crazy.”

Selena was still at the hotel, using the room they had rented to film her first promo for Rise to Greatness. Assuming all goes well… I don’t want to fall behind. The Snow Queen had playfully remarked. It was a poor attempt to hide her trepidation, her fear, for tonight.

Tonight, she was going to meet Killjoy… for the last time.

Despite herself, Deanna felt her spine shiver at the thought. The two of them had fought over this weeks ago and Deanna had refused to let Selena go by herself in this. It didn’t matter what Killjoy wanted. The redhead was not going to let Selena walk into a death-match alone! 

But a week had gone by and she still had no plan. In fact, it hadn’t been until she had boarded the private jet for Nome that an idea had struck… an insane plan that couldn’t possible work…

“Well, first plan, best plan.” Deanna whispered to herself again as she saw the door open, the guard to the prison – they called it a correctional facility, but Deanna knew a prison when she saw one… - stepping out and urging her to him with a wave of his hand. 

Quickly, the redhead adjusted her hair and suit. She had followed the ‘dress code’ outlined in the center’s website, choosing to wear black slacks and a light-pink button up shirt. Her hair was tied back in ponytail and all her personal effects had already been given to the front desk, a familiar protocol for the young woman/former inmate.

“You will not discuss any illegal topics, not talk in code…” the guard was talking but Deanna was only half-listening. She still wasn’t entirely sure what she was going to say. “You’re conversation will be recorded for safety. You will have until 9pm to finish your conversation.” The guard drowned on, Deanna absent-mindedly nodding her head as he spoke. Clearly, the monotony of this job was getting to the man, his monotone voice indicating that, as well as his slouching posture that made him shorter than even her. Still, Deanna said nothing in remarks to it as she was lead to a room with a series of wooden desks linked together, all with reinforced glass that effectively divided the room into two sections. The guard was gone before she had even pulled out a chair to sit in one of the chambers, Deanna hearing the door close behind her.

She took a moment to register her current course of action with herself. “Yep. This is crazy.”

But, crazy as it was, she didn’t have any other plan. Selena couldn’t be allowed to kill Killjoy. It would destroy everything that made her…well, her. Deanna knew that much. She had almost lost her beloved with the whole Frost/Frostmere/Nicodemus confrontation and then again when Queenie had-

Deanna shut her eyes to drive out the painful memory. She refused to give in to the spike of anger and hatred she felt from such a memory. Selena had given in and ruined the inmate, far as Deanna had last seen over a year ago. And if she gave in anymore…

Deanna wasn’t ignorant. She had heard some of the rumblings of the SCW Universe. The fanbase. Even the roster. Many people loved to make ‘theories’ and ‘what-if’ scenarios. One of the most popular ones was what would happen if Selena became a ‘bad girl’ like Syren had been or Regan had been. There were tons of discussions on forums, Discord, YouTube videos by fans – all of which thought the idea was intriguing at worst, amazing at best.

It terrified Deanna. 

She had seen what evil Anastasia DeCarlo, Malcolm Scythe, Evangeline DeWinter, Brachiss, and Killjoy had done. Had been a target for so much of it… 

And Selena was stronger and better than all of them. Gods…if Selena became like them…

The notion was frightening because Deanna wasn’t sure she would be able to bring Selena back from that as she had in the past, but also because, deep down, she knew she wouldn’t stop loving Selena if she did. She would never agree, and do all she could to protect their children, but stop loving Selena? Not really possible.

That was why she was here – she reminded herself – as the door opened on the other side of the room and the thin man walked into the room to sit on the opposite side of her chamber. He wore an orange prison suit and there were bags under his eyes, but he looked no less wicked as he picked up the phone.

“Come to give me ‘inmate’ lessons?” he asked dismissively, his accented voice, so much like his father’s, lifting through the phone and into Deanna’s ear.

“This one of those ‘don’t drop the soap’ questions?” Deanna asked.
“You tell me.” Ryan Scythe shrugged. “You’re the one that’s been in prison longer.”
“I…” Deanna’s jaw trembled a little as she regarded the former politician – the biological father (donor was the better word to her, actually) to her first two children. “I wanted to talk to you.”

“Oh!” Ryan scoffed. “You mean you didn’t come all the way from New York just to tell me how orange is a much better color for me than purple?” he scoffed again, this time far more sarcastically. “Well there goes all my hopes.”

“Orange makes your face look orange as well.” Deanna answered matter-of-factly, immediately ending the older man’s humor.
“Well, thanks for that.” He half-spat. “Now that’s all I’m going to be thinking about the rest of the night.”
“You actually manage to sleep?” Deanna asked. “How’s your watchguard?”
“My what?” Ryan asked, clearly confused.

“Dude…” Deanna’s mouth hung open again, only a little. “You don’t – who’s watching your back while you sleep? You know they can unlock the cell doors at night for certain people that pay, right?”

“They…they do that?” Ryan asked.
“Ryan…how…how have you managed…” Deanna shook her head. “If it wasn’t for Shar looking out for me right away, I would have been a mess after night one!”

“Well, how am I supposed to know what a watchguard is or whatever you call it?!”
“Haven’t you see any prison movies? I mean, real prison is much worse, but at least you’d have an inkling of an idea.”

“No, I haven’t!” Ryan shot back. “How the hell am I supposed to get one of those then?”
“Money? Trade? That sort of thing. I can’t say the C-word.”
“What? Cunt?” Ryan asked.
“Oh wow…” Deanna’s eyes widened. “You don’t even know what…”

“What?!” Ryan asked. “What the hell are you talking about?”
“I can’t say it, Ryan.” Deanna shook her head. “If I do, they’ll think that’s what we’re talking about!”
“Can you give me a hint?” 
“Um… oh! Part of the word is the name of a Super Nintendo game.”
“What the hell’s a Soup or Mitten Dough?”
“No… Super… NIN-TEN-DO.”
“What like the video game?”
“YES! Why am I wasting my time with this?!” Deanna asked without thinking.
“I don’t know, you’re the one using words I don’t know!”

“Starts with a C and don’t say that other word! It’s not it! Rhymes with Fonta!”
“Conta- Contra – Contraband?” Ryan raised an eyebrow. “That’s the word? You can say it here – just don’t have any.”
“Oh…Nome’s much more lacked than Frankfurt.”
“More lacked than Germany? Gee, I wonder why.” Ryan huffed. 
“Probably why you don’t need a guard.”

“Cept now I’m gonna look for one.” The inmate muttered under his breath before returning his glare back at Deanna. “What the hell do you want?”

Taking a deep breath, Deanna gazed back to the man behind the glass. “Selena is facing Killjoy tonight… for the last time.”

“Good.” Ryan shrugged. “Win win for me. Would be awesome if they killed each other, but I’m not THAT optimistic.” He tilted his body and his face grimaced a little as he spoke the last line.
“Ryan, come on.” Deanna pressed.

“Oh, god.” Ryan replied after seeing Deanna’s expression. “Don’t tell me you’re here because you want me to help you save Selena.”
“Of course, I am!” Deanna pressed. “Jean and Zoe don’t know what to do. Gavin is clueless. You…you worked with her. You must have something! Anything!”

“Okay, couple things. First of all, why the hell should I help you?” Ryan laughed. “I’d be thrilled if Selena died. Last I checked, you lot are the reason I am in prison in the first place.”

“You threatened my children.”
“MY children.” Ryan shot back. 
“No! MY children.” Deanna fired back in reply. “You pumped out some sperm – OOOO! You’re a great masterbator, it seems. I’m the one that raised them for nearly seven years.”

“Oh, you’re really helping your case here, DeeDee.” Ryan laughed.

Ignoring the nickname she hated being called, Deanna took a quick breath. “Ryan…you…” she tried to find her words. “I love her, okay?”

“Very happy for you.” He replied coldly.
“No, I mean…you did too right?”
Again, Ryan scoffed. “She was a means to an end, DeeDee.” Ryan explained. “Having her allowed me to get closer to father, which gave me more power.”

“Bullshit.” Deanna countered. “You could have done that a dozen different ways. Politics, career, hell you managed it while married to Talia. I don’t believe for a second that you didn’t at least, at one point, care about Selena.”

The inmate sat back in his chair, his eyes never leaving Deanna as his thumb stroked the black, plastic phone receiver. “She was amusing.” He admitted. “And very bright. Spunky as hell.”

“Yes. That hasn’t changed.” Deanna smiled. “She can still sass me under the table.”
“Other things too, I imagine.”
“Easy.” Deanna warned. “A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells.”
“Ah, for the best.” Ryan laughed coldly. “Talking to an ex is a cliché for a reason.”

The two sat there in silence for a moment, neither speaking a word.

“I need something. Anything, Ryan.” Deanna tried again. 

For a moment, Ryan exhaled through his nose, though his eyes stayed on Deanna. “I’m sorry.” He shook his head. “I can’t.”
“Can’t or won’t?” Deanna asked.

“Can’t.” Ryan shot back. “Because I’ve got nothing. Selena CAN’T beat Killjoy, okay? She’s smarter than Selena. Far more dangerous and has no moral code like you and she do! That’s why Malcolm and I could beat you in the past! Because you won’t do what is necessary!”

“Murder is never necessary.” 
“Oh, so if a maniac held a gun to your head, you wouldn’t forgive Selena is she killed that person to save you? What about if it was Elsianna or David?”
“That’s different!”

“It’s not different.” Chuckled Ryan. “Once you take that step, you can’t go back. And then you take another step and another and another. That’s all it takes. One step at a time.”

“There has to be something I can do to stop this.” Deanna pressed.

“There isn’t.” Ryan shook her head. “If Killjoy and Selena are headed off to kill eachother, than one of them will need to die for this to end. That’s how it is.”

“What if…” Deanna racked her brain desperately. She knew there had to be another way – she just needed to give Ryan more incentive to think outside the box like the politician he is. “What if I can reduce your sentence?”

Immediately, Ryan’s eyebrows shot up to his forehead. “Explain.” He ordered.

“You’re in for first-degree assault and battery.” Deanna explained. “Fifteen to twenty years. What if I convinced Talia to drop the charges to a second or third degree? Drops down to five to ten years just like that.”

“You can’t do that.” Ryan laughed. “Talia would never-“
“You underestimate me.” Deanna shot back, effectively silencing the man.

Quiet, Ryan stared down Deanna, his thumb still massaging that phone. “Fine.” He breathed.

“Okay.” Deanna perked up. “Okay, so your father knew he was going to die.”
“He what?” Ryan asked in disbelief. “What are to talking about?”

“He didn’t tell you?” Deanna asked, genuine surprise in her voice. “He knew for months that Killjoy was coming to kill him.”
“And he just let it happen?”
“Selena said that he felt there was no move he could make that would change that result.”
“Checkmate…” Ryan muttered under his breath. “Which means…”

The redhead shivered as the inmate’s cold eyes jumped from the wall to her, then back and forth for several seconds, his voice barely a mutter that Deanna could not hear.

“You should go now.” Ryan suddenly replied, causing shock to ripple through Deanna’s frame.
“What? What about helping-”
“You don’t need my help.” Ryan shook his head dismissively. “If Malcolm saw this coming, then he’s given you all you need to beat Killjoy.”

“Selena…Go home. Leave this to me.” the words that Malcolm had spoke a year ago when they had first met Killjoy, in person (before that year’s Rise to Greatness), echoed in Deanna’s mind.

“I don’t understand.” Deanna replied. “How could he give us anything – all he did was leave us money and his files.”

“Dee-“
“Deanna.” The redhead pressed. “My name is Deanna.”
“Deanna.” Ryan sighed. “I don’t know why I am saying this but…you need to think like Malcolm. Like me. Like Selena.”
“But…I don’t know how to-“

“Hey!” The voice came from the guard as he re-entered the room. “Time is up.”
“It can’t be-“ Deanna’s voice died as he saw the big hand of the clock on the wall indicated the new hour. Quickly, her eyes flew to Ryan.

“Ryan, please…”
“Good luck…Deanna.” Ryan sighed. “I really mean that, for your sake.” He added before hanging up the phone and moving out of the chamber. 

“RYAN! RYAN!” Deanna yelled but her voice fell on deaf ears as the man disappeared behind another door, back to his cell.

Escorted out of the jail by the same guard, Deanna’s thoughts were rampant as she drove back to the hotel on one of the main roads.

“Always had the means to defeat Killjoy? What does that mean?” Deanna tried, searching her brain. “Okay…think like Malcolm…”

Her voice suddenly adopted a poor, deep-voiced accent, a cheap imitation of the deceased former mayor but the redhead went with it.

“Hello…I’m Malcolm Scythe. Mayor of Nome. I am rich and powerful. I don’t take no for an answer and my hobbies include scaring little children and burning down puppy-farms and orphanages! MWUHAHAHA!”

She gave a shake of her head as her eyes caught the digital clock in the Honda Civic she was renting. “Come on, Deanna… You’re running out of time!” Once more, adopted her accent. “I know that Killjoy is coming to kill me. Any move I make, she foresee. My death is inevitable…so what do I do? What do I do? I want to save my grandchildren, which mean I have to, begrudgingly, save Selena and Deanna Frost. Which means they need the means to do so…what would I do…where I hide it…”

Something didn’t quite click in her mind. Malcolm had insisted that Deanna and Selena stay as far away from Killjoy as possible – to let him deal with it, because Selena would be destroyed if she continued seeking answers.

“But…” Deanna’s mind wandered. “What if he KNEW that we would go looking. And that means he KNEW that we would find out about Project: Black Ice…which is why he GAVE us the files and archives in his will…”

Emerald eyes widened. “The solution is in the archive files of Project: Black Ice!”

The redhead was not ashamed to admit that she ran a redlight in getting back to the hotel. Practically flying out of the car, she had to stop herself from making too much noise as she rode the elevator to the right floor and entered the room, hearing her wife’s words from the bedroom/study.

“Adam, there is a reason ‘doing whatever it takes to win’ hasn’t worked for Holly Adams and the Brand against me. There is a reason that using the same ‘lines’ hasn’t worked in the past in ending my reign as world champion, no matter who you ask like Tommy Valentine or Kandis. There is a reason that ‘same old same old’ doesn’t apply to SCW anymore.” Selena’s words were loud and crisp – her ‘filming voice’ it sounded like.

Quiet as a mouse, Deanna creeped into the kitchen and grabbed her laptop, as well as the external hard-drive from the family room section of the hotel room. Still quiet, she opened the file that had started their ‘lead’ into Operation: Snowman, and quickly began scanning the numbers. “Where would you be…” she whispered under her breath as she spent hour after hour searching until her eyes began to burn from looking at the screen too long.

Releasing a sigh, she ran her hands through her hair, her eyes cast to the clock. She still had an hour before the deadline – the anxiety kicking in to keep looking. Quickly, her eyes continued to scan the large file until they caught an ‘addendum’ to the deposits of that year – the same page that had lead them to the orphanage center off near Pilgrim Springs. However, as she read the addendum, something caught her eye.

“Ten million dollars?” Deanna asked, reading the line. “Delvida Dias Music Company.” Despite herself, Deanna almost dismissed it. It was in Malcolm’s early years of political endeavours. Charity to music companies and programs were good PRs for someone like him. Still, ten million dollars- that was basically…

Deanna’s eyes widened in realization, quickly opening up a word processor. “No…it can’t be.” She whispered but still typed out the company.

“D-E-L-V-I-D-A D-I-A-S…” and the rearranged the letters and deleted them as she did. “David and Elsa…” she whispered. The amount ‘deposited’ in the addendum was the same amount left to both Malcolm’s grandchildren and the name rearranged into said grandchildren’s name. Quickly, Deanna opened up the files and searched the folder. “Show me everything regarding ‘Delvida Dias’…” she whispered, but even after a three minutes, all that showed up was one file. A pdf that wouldn’t even open on Adobe.

“No…” Deanna half-grumbled, half-cried. It was a dead end! She was almost out of time! Selena would be coming out of her room any moment, ready to meet Killjoy and all she had for her efforts was a PDF that was… 

Again, Deanna’s eyes widened as her mouse hovered over the file, displaying its stats. “15 Megabytes!”

No PDF was that large! Not even the files! It was impossible! The size limit made anything larger than 10 MB impossible for PDFs. Biting her lower lip, Deanna double checked the file extension. It said “pdf” but… “What if it isn’t?” she asked before right-clicking it. Slowly, her fingers her named the extension part. “MP3”. 

“Warning.” The screen urged. “Altering the file’s pathway may make the file unreadable-“
“Already is.” Deanna huffed before pushing the ‘okay’ button. Immediately, the file icon changed to that of a VLC, which Deanna immediately double clicked.

The program opened…and Deanna’s ears burned as she heard Britain’s national anthem before the voice come through the speakers. “Hello, Selena…”

Deanna was speechless as she listened to the recording, wave after wave of relief hitting her until it was over. “Selena!” she called out. “SELENA!” she screamed, pushing herself out of her seat and hobbling (her legs were asleep) to the room they shared. Throwing open the door.

“I found-“ her words died in her throat as she beheld the empty room. There was no Snow Queen, no wife, no Selena… Quickly, Deanna’s eyes took in the clock on the nightstand. 11:33pm. 

She had left early…snuck past Deanna when the redhead was busy researching! She was going to face Killjoy by herself…

“No!” Deanna cried out, rushing back into the main room to transfer the VLC file to her phone. She barely had time to do it before she was out the door and rushing down the halls to the elevator and out to the parking lot where the Honda Civic still was – thank Odin.

“No! No!” Deanna cried, starting the car and, once more, recklessly driving down the poor roads of Nome. “Don’t do this, Selena…Don’t let Killjoy make you into…” she couldn’t even finish the thought. 

The notion still terrified her.

Deanna snapped back to reality as Selena held her tight against her, the two catching their breath as they had run from Killjoy, effectively escaping and freeing Deanna from the maniac.

“Sel-“ Deanna began but was stopped by the taller Frost, her beloved wife staring at her in that horrid black-skull mask.
“Take the next two lefts and then a right. You’ll reach the elevator.” She ordered in a harsh whisper. “Take it up, get back in the car and get out of here!”

“What about-“ Deanna tried but was immediately stopped by the older woman.
“I am ending this.” Selena growled darkly. “One way or another.”
“But Selena…” Deanna tried desperately. She needed to tell her wife the truth! She needed to see that she didn’t have to go this far! She didn’t have to become Killjoy!

“No.” shot the Snow Queen. “Whatever happens – do NOT stay here.”

“But you don’t understand!” Deanna tried, her voice still a whisper like her wife’s as her hands shot into her pockets, pulling out her cellphone. “I have-“ she tried to work the screen but Selena’s hands caught hers and held them tight.

“There’s no time for this!” Selena came in again, pushing Deanna away. “You need to go!”
“But everything-“ the redhead desperately cried, tears forming in her eyes.

“GO!” Selena’s hadn’t meant to yell but her frustration guided her action and it was enough. Despite herself, Deanna turned and ran, taking the route Selena had instructed to her.

She couldn’t believe she was running, but she was. She was running away from her beloved, who would die if Deanna didn’t do something. But what could she do? She was too late! Killjoy would just use her again to weaken Selena and all for something that…that… that wasn’t even true!

Reaching the elevator, Deanna rode it up to the ground floor, sprinting out of it as the doors awkwardly opened. She needed to get help – the police or something and –

Her feet stopped as she spied the room she had been dragged past by Killjoy when she had first entered the cave. The control room. She could see the fuse boxes, the switches, the speaker… and the large silver, metal microphone that sat on the table.

“Oh…yeah…” Deanna suddenly smiled. “I can use that!” 

Quickly, the woman slid into the room, immediately flipping any switch that looked like a power line, the idea forming in her head as she did. She could use the sound system – she had seen all the speakers on the wall! And then, when she was finished, she’d kill the lights! If both women were in darkness, even if those glowing eyes on that helmet Selena wore couldn’t help, her wife would be much safer!

“But first…” Deanna clapped her hands in front of the microphone and immediately heard the sound in the speakers. “Yes!” she cried out before pulling out her phone. Nimbly, she cranked the volume to its maximum, not caring if the speaker would be blown and held it to the microphone!

Without a single hesitation, and casting all her love and faith into this final move… she pressed play.

The Guard Tower

Wow…

It seems I actually got your attention, Kim! I mean, less than 24 hours after my first promo and you’re rushing to Twitter to type those few characters! I can’t wait to see what you do when you hear this one. 

I mean, I should be happy that I have some of your attention at least. I mean, pretty sure you wrote those tweets in-between your promo to the Farmstead Friends but there must be some validity in my words to get such a reaction out of you. Otherwise, you’d just ignore me like Adam Allocco did- no, wait… he couldn’t ignore me either.

I like to think that I’m getting better at making a name for myself. I mean, I got booed last Breakdown! That was kind of fun – I mean, I know I was a party-pooper and all that but… actually, let me say something first here, Kim.

Don’t confuse Selena’s fans with mine. She has earned their respect and trust. I haven’t. She’s been here nine years and fought like hell to be worthy of the name “The Face of SCW”. I haven’t. Not in their eyes or mine. So them cheering you doesn’t say anything about their faith in Selena. I mean, I was slightly amused by your concert, like when my kid wants to show me a YouTube video of some other kid hitting his dad in the groin with a wiffle-ball bat. But I still owed you for interfering in my match and costing me the Television title, so…

And that’s something that I want to address with you – as well as keep my word. Cause I promised you, didn’t I? I called you out on your whole ‘checkmate’ thing and said I wasn’t in checkmate. You think you have me cornered and that I have no other choice but to do things the way you see them – Kimberly ‘no rules’ and her actual ‘rules of things’, right?

But I would like to take a moment and get something off my chest. Something that’s been bothering me. Something I said on Breakdown that you, Kim, conveniently ignored – not surprising considering how you’ve been treating me.

You talk about chaos, Kim. You talk about anarchy. You talk about no rules. Kill or be killed… and you talk about it to someone that spent two years in a level 3 women’s prison in Frankfurt, Germany.

Yeah. You talk about damage and fear…and you don’t have the first clue what either of those words mean. You think that if you pop up on a scene, you’re unpredictable? You think that by waving around some butterknives taped to a glove that that’s fear?

No, Kimberly. Fear is not knowing if you’re going to wake up in the morning. Fear is HOPING all someone does is cut you with a sharp toothbrush or hit you with a blunt pipe taken from a jail door. Chaos is when, not only are there no rules, but DEATH is also on the table. Two years I lived that hell – usually alone in the dark, with only small bursts of light when my wife and children could visit me…and you want to tell me that I know nothing of brutality and chaos?

Compared to that, Kim, what is your world, but a child’s version of what I went through.

And that’s just it. That’s what you are! You are a child, Kimberly. What have you done this entire time other than be a child? You run around with sharp objects, you throw tantrums when you don’t get your way, you whine and cry when something goes wrong in your plans, you blame everyone other than yourself when you do something bad, you got a world title shot and whined on end ‘I don’t want it! I want the Underground!’ like getting the wrong toy at Christmas…

That’s child behaviour!

I mean, who else but a child goes around making ‘insulting nicknames’ for people like DeeDee McFrosty or Juneau Frost or Shaun Cruiserweight? That’s what a petulant, immature child would do. What, was ‘poopie-head’ too hard for you to pronounce? Who else but a child urinates on titles as if it’s an accomplishment? Maybe a dog, but I don’t think a dog would have bragged half as much as you did.

And that is the real reason you hate Shaun Cruze, isn’t it? Because, like an adult, Shaun sees you for who you are. Not a Queen of the Deathmatch. Not a champion, but as a whiny little crybaby that can’t take ‘no’ for an answer. That’s why he keeps telling you ‘no’, because that’s what adults do to spoiled children.

And that’s the thing, Kim, that’s the thing that hasn’t happened yet, truly. You’ve been told ‘no’ by Shaun but you haven’t been held accountable. When my children misbehave, Selena and I hold them accountable. 

You? You kidnapped me, Hairless Penguin, Cookie Dreams and others and nothing happened.
You disrespected the world title and the television title and nothing happened.
You cost me the television title and nothing happened.

All the while, you’ve been proclaiming that there’s this weird conspiracy against you. No, Kimberly. You wanted the Underground title, you got it. You wanted a match with me. You got it. You have gotten everything you’ve wanted, but the problem is that, just like a child, it’s not come fast enough so you bitch and whine. For all your opportunities: tag-titles, world title, underground title, television title, you have the gall to complain about being ‘held back’. About being denied opportunities. About there being a conspiracy against you…

When the fact is there is no ‘you’. 

For over three months, you have been the Underground Champion, Kim, and for nearly three months, you have made that title irrelevant. Say what you will about Konrad Raab, but at least he cared enough to make that title his priority. Because, I remember when you wanted that title! Demanding it! “I’m getting a world title shot! Why can’t I get an Underground title shot instead! I wanna fight Ocktoberfest! I wanna fight Ocktoberfest!” and promising to highlight and make the division the top one when you became champion!

And yet the second you win the title…that’s the last underground match for three months. Yeah, you seemingly forgot to defend the title at Taking Hold of the Flame and you seemingly haven’t defended it at all since you won it, so what gives, Kimberly? You just tweeted how much you care about the Underground division, so why are you chasing tag titles rather than making your division the ‘real, pure, best division in SCW’ like you’ve been promising for so long?!

Because you’re just a child that wants to hang onto her shiny. The fact is that there is no “Queen of the Deathmatch”. Just a little girl that wants everything and none of the responsibility for her actions. 

And you honestly think that you can change me with this childish logic? This ‘checkmate’ of yours? No, Kim, it’s not me that is trapped right now. It’s you. Because finally, after three months, you need to put up or shut up. You need to retain. You NEED to be violent. You need to come up at me with everything you have promised and everything you sang about in the ring because you know what happens if you don’t? You’re just a loud-mouth little brat that can’t back up her words.

I’m not saying you’re not tough and I’m not saying you’re not accomplished, but this latest phase of yours has revolved around how many titles you can hold, how many segments you can get on, how much trouble you can get into, and how loud you can scream and complain about anything…

You really don’t even know who Kimberly Williams is, do you?

You’ve changed your ideology more times than Jason Zero. You’ve blamed your sister. You’ve ripped off countless movies and franchises with your assemble of toys and ‘cohorts’, you steal catchphrases and ideals from other people, hell, you just tried to take mine like you were ‘so clever’…

All because you have yet to find you. You tried to be a tag-marvel with your sister, didn’t work. You tried to be a proper wrestler, didn’t work. You are now trying to be this agent of chaos and I tell you, Kim, it will not work. 

But you think you can determine who I am…when you don’t even really know who you are?

Kim, I know who I am. I am more than Selena’s wife and more than a stepping stone. I am more than a rookie. More than a new face in this underground world. I am a woman that has faced death in the face and said, like I have said to you many times in this promo: “No.”. I will not give in and I will not give up who I am and what I believe in. I believe in my GRIT and I believe in my INTEGRITY. And I believe in me and all I can be.

Your world? It’s a child’s playpen like the Farmstead Friends set. It’s a juvenile representation of what true darkness and chaos is. And if THAT world didn’t break me? Didn’t make me embrace the chaos, what the hell makes you think your world can?!

No, Kimberly, you are a child talking to an adult. And your logic? It’s got a major hole in it. You think that to beat you, I have to follow your rules. You think that to beat you, I have to embrace the chaos.

No, I don’t, Kimberly. Because who said I have to use a weapon to beat you? Who said that I need to smash your head or back with a chair to beat you?

That is what you want me to do and you, child, are not getting what you want tonight. You, child, are going to be held accountable for all you’ve done. The kidnappings, the assaults, the BS that you’ve called a ‘championship reign’… 

So, what happens if you use all your weapons and I keep fighting you? Not like you but as a wrestler, like this is a wrestling match? What if I beat you without picking up a single weapon or smashing you with a foreign object but instead showing my grit by taking all that you can throw at me?!

Then…what happens if I take that title and defend it the exact same way? Not by chaos or anarchy but by enduring the darkness and chaos that others will bring – overcoming it and refusing to yield? Refusing to lose myself to their – to your – rules? What if, instead of playing your game – I do what my wife did and change the game?!

What then, Kimberly? Does that mean you still win? Does that mean you take the king? Or does it mean that I reform the Underground division and change it into something you can no longer recognize? I take your title, your ‘standard’ and drop it on its head until you can’t recognize it anymore.

Is that me still in checkmate, Kim? Or are you finally realizing what this truly is for you? Because, it seems to me that I have found my Castling – perfect for a guard, wouldn’t you say?

Because now? I’ll have my revenge, I’ll have my integrity, and I’ll have your Underground title all in one fell swoop. And you…you may have the tag-titles when this is done, you may win the Gimmick invitational…

But there will be two things you won’t have, Kim.

You won’t have the Underground division…and you won’t have me as your agent of chaos.

Because if this is chess? You can have my king…because I’ve never served one. I’m the Queen’s Guard, remember?

I told you that I was going to change the game… so sit back and watch me do just that. 

Checkmate, bitch!
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]