Tsunami RP and my future
Hey my friends,

So, I tried to post Tsunami RP at 11:56 and it didn't post until 12:01. My computer has been freezing all day again. I know that sometimes Olek also for RP to have a few minutes grace, but if this is going to be a issue for Jay or Wes then please don't count it and sorry G.

For me though it was more important for me just to get it posted at all, as that could be the last RP I write. My writing has become embarrassingly bad anymore including the fact that I am repeating myself in RPs regularly. You can try to be nice and say you don't see it, but I know several who have. I don't know if this is stress or effects of the stroke over time but it is what it is. I do know if this was my last I have had more fun than I should be allowed to have. It's been an incredible ride. I would mention people by name, but I would end up forgetting a few and I would hate to do that. So just remember you have met a lot to me, all of you.

When I thought about my last effort, I knew there was only one way I wanted to go. I just had to figure out a way to do it and I did just that. I'm going to give any spoilers here so give it a read if you want to, and remember I love all of you,

Charlie
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
FAMILY LOVE CHARLES
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
COUNT THIS MANS RP

Love ya bro.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion