Andrew Raynes FF RP
OOC: Andrew only, Dustin will use his shoot from last BD

========================
D-6: The Apocalyptic Defense
========================

Andrew’s 6th defense of the adrenaline championship wasn’t as spectacular or as high profile as his Rise to Greatness defense against Dylan Howell. Defending his belt against Christy Matthews was a major test for ANdrew to pass regardless because of the fact that he had been coming off such a prolific defense against his rival previously and needed to make sure that he wasn't resting on his laurels defending his belt at Apocalypse. Being able to show people that he was able to continue his dominant title reign at Apocalypse was important, it was important to show people that he hadn't peaked after such a defense, that being able to defend his belt with a growing number of sharks possibly smelling blood in the water because they believed that ANdrew wouldn’t have had what it took to be able to defend his belt once again.

They were wrong.

It seemed that there were a number of people that wanted to get in on Andrew’s Adrenaline championship, now that he had made something of the belt. For the longest time, the Adrenaline championship never meant anything. Given that this time last year it was a definite afterthought, a belt that no one really cared about, Andrew giving it prestige and significance was drawing the attention of a number of people seeking to try and make something of themselves. Especially little tools like Ravyn and Thomas Valentine. Having them get involved in the match at Apocalypse wasn’t surprising to Andrew, it reminded him of his pursuit of the belt earlier in the year when he was dealing with multiple people at the same time. Knowing that Ravyn wanted to get in on beating christy because the poor woman never had the balls to actually beat Christy herself, Ravyn wanted any excuse possible to have something over christy. It was why she had been so adamant in the weeks leading up to his defense that Andrew enlist her help in trying to beat Christy. Andrew always knew that Ravyn couldn't get the job done herself and Andrew didnt need help against someone he had already beaten before in Christy. Andrew could tell that it was eaten her up inside that he wanted nothing to do with her, even during the match when he was getting the job done, Ravyn still wanted to get involved, still want to be able to have some hand and credit in Andrew’s win over Christy so she could hold it over him.

This is why he was glad to have Dustin in his corner.

Dustin could sense her frustration during the match, during their exchange even, when Andrew still insisted she go fuck off and die somewhere because he didn't need her help, ever. It was why she grew so frustrated that she needed to spray shit in Dustin’s face just to try and get involved. You knew that she was they type that hated being told no, so used to being able to do whatever she wanted with CHBK in tow, and her wife Syren pestering at the top of the card, Ravyn probably felt she could just stick her hand in any old cookie jar and make her presence felt. Andrew was a strong and independent man though, needing only his friend to back him up and do enough to keep everyone at bay. Having multiple people involved in Andrew's business wasn't anything new, it was part of the reason why he needed to have Dustin with him, having his friend there to balance the numbers made sure that ANdrew could focus on his defense, like he should, rather than having to have his eyes going all over the place and having one second off the ball costing him the Adrenaline championship and derail everything he had been working towards.

Then there was Thomas Valentine.

The coward who could only wait until Dustin had been indisposed before he attempted to make his presence felt in the match, knowing that he wasn’t going to be able to do much, needed to wait until Ravyn had finally had enough and blinded the guy before Thomas made his way to the ring. For a man on the hunt the the distinction of being Supreme Champion, knew that he wasn't going to be able to get that while Andrew was the champion. To get involved and have a better chance against Christy was the only reason why he bothered to come down to the ring. Aside from the obvious beef brewing between the Resurgence and the BRotherhood if you wanted to go and look back at Andrew;s actions in their tag match, Thomas was clearly acting on other laurels for his plan. He wanted to take the easy way to the Supreme Championship, he knew that there was going to be no way that he would be able to pry the championship away from Andrew if he was going to attain Supreme status, plus the little bitch was salty about before so he probably expected a measure of revenge as well.

Idiot.

Being able to successfully defend the title for a 6th time was something special to Andrew, he wanted to continue building on what he had been doing so well since becoming champion. After vanquishing his rival at RTG, being able to defend his belt against a fresh face and one of the better, former, Adrenaline champions was still a big deal to Andrew. IT showed that he wasn’t just about having defended it at RTG or just simply wanting to defend it there and then falling apart, like Kennedy Street had losing the World Title to Sienna the Breakdown after RTG. Andrew was never going to let anyone surprise him and take this title away from him. Andrew was proud of what he had been doing, proud of the fact that he was still the current longest active champion in SCW and showed no signs of slowing down. HIs endgame wasn’t simply to restore prestige to the Adrenaline championship at Rise to Greatness, it went beyond that.

He wanted to evolve the championship to the next level.

=========================
D-6: Post-Match - Trainers Room

In the heat of all of it, it was easy to remember that Dustin had been heavily sprayed in the face at the hands of Ravyn during the match. Her pathetic little way of trying to get involved because she didn't know how to take no for an answer. Nothing new, seemed everyone wanted to try and get involved somehow in the work that Andrew had been accomplishing around here, something that was clearly unprecedented in this day in age. As Andrew continued to make the belt worth something, it kept seeing that people wanted to really get involved and do something about it. With Ravyn, it was obvious that she wanted to make sure that Christy won the belt so she would have an easier time trying to get it away from her. She could have also just simply wanted to get into the head of the champion, ensure that her influence kept the champion in her pocket whenever the opportunity would arise. It was something that Dustin wasn’t going to have happen, it was a situation like this that made Dustin happy to be involved and to be down at ringside while Andrew defended the belt and did his thing. Getting sprayed in the face was clearly a sign that they had been getting into the head of Ravyn, showing that they didn't need her around and wouldn't allow her to play the game she wanted.

And it’s not like he saw it coming either.

In any case, he found himself in the trainer’s room getting his eyes checked. They were rather badly irritated and causing a burning sensation that was really getting on Dustin’s nerves. You could tell by the way he was showing impatience with the medical staff who had been trying to get ointment around his eyes and drops in his retinas to try and calm the burning. Andrew had been dealing with some post-match debriefing with brass as Dustin was first getting treated, figured he would have enough time before he got back before Dustin would be cleared. He was right, Dustin was still in the room when ANdrew came back, the Adrenaline title over his shoulder. Proud of what he had done but still seeing his buddy with irritation from the attack, he could see the look of disdain on Dustin’s face as the doc was still working with him.

Andrew: I figured you’d be done by now?

Doctor: He would be if he’d just sit still.

Dustin: I’m irritated you asshole!

Dustin looks over at ANdrew and he catches just how red it looks.

Andrew: Jesus Christ you look like shit.

Dustin: Oh thanks, because this is exactly how I wanted to spend my night!

Andrew: Awww wittle pepper spray hurt your itty bitty eyes?

Dustin: I hate you!

Andrew: Translation: blah blah blah I’m buying the drinks, blah blah blah

Dustin just grins but hates the pain he is in.

Dustin: Well, I did get sprayed in the face for you.

Andrew: But see, this is why I needed you down there, could you imagine what would have happened had I been sprayed in the face because you weren’t there to take it for me.

Dustin: Your eyes would be just as bad as mine.

Andrew: I would also have no Adrenaline Championship!

Dustin: Point!

Andrew: I mean, considering that Thomas decided to show up after you went down, it allowed me to deal with him before he got involved. With Ravyn focused on you, Thomas was easy to deal with because he realized he was in over his fucking head when he tried to get involved. He figures with distracting me, there would be enough chaos to fuck me over because he couldn’t handle the fact that we put the boots to him and Starr in our match.

Dustin: I think he was just scared to face me and needed a bitch to take me out.

Andrew: Clearly, what he should be doing is focusing on his buddy trying to beat Bree later, not likely, instead of caring only about his desire to become Supreme Champion at my expense. Now hurry up and get this shit finished, we need to go drinking.

Dustin turns to the doctor.

Dustin: We done here?

The doctor applies the last of the ointment to his face.

Doc: let this sit for about half an hour before you do anything stupid and you should be fine.

Dustin: Whatever, lets get the fuck out of here.

Dustin just looks over at the doc and he nervously just clears him. ANdrew smirks as Dustin gets off the table and walks over towards the exit. Andrew, with the title over his shoulder, walks out with him!

The Big Brother Experience
Pre-Breakdown: Sept 19

Bree had always made it a point to arrive at the arena early before the show started, it was her way of getting herself prepared for the show, even if she wasn't booked. Same with Andrew, he wasn't booked either and figured it would be easier to get this out of the way now rather than try to deal with it later, he would be more focused on his boy kicking the shit out of Tommy Valentine later on. Dustin had his own pre-match shit he liked to do so he wasn’t with him, besides, this was something for Andrew really, given his friendship and building relationship with Bree anyways. It was something that Dustin didn’t need to be a part of.

In the backstage area, we see Bree just sitting there, going through her motions but not for long as we see Andrew coming up to her, don’t worry he didn’t scare the shit out of her this time. Instead she sees him coming forward and takes herself out of it to greet him.

Andrew: Hey, hope I am not interrupting anything.

Bree: Nothing babe, you actually saved me the trouble of finding you. Where’s Dustin?

Andrew: He’s off getting himself ready for tonight, has his own pre-match rituals he enjoys so I figured I would come find you myself. I never got the chance myself to congratulate you on retaining at Apocalypse, though it wasn’t really a challenge for you.

Bree: Thanks, you too, Christy deserved to get her ass kicked.

Andrew: Thanks, Dustin came in huge there, even with Jake’s buddy trying to stir shit up, Dustin is gonna have some fun dealing with him later. Anyways, that’s not why I came over here. I wanted to come see how you were doing.

Bree just looked over at him with a grin. There was no sense in dragging it out, considering she knew that he had seen her and Blake talking at the house show.

Bree: You wanted to see how I was doing after seeing me talking to Blake, right?

Again, right to the point.

Andrew: Yeah, seemed like a pretty intense conversation.

Bree: Yeah, well, he was given a shot at the US title and he turned it down because he didn’t want to face me, not after everything we’ve gone through. I had to tell him thanks for turning it down.

Andrew: I can imagine, that wouldn’t be something fun to go through.

Bree: Yeah, he also asked how I had been holding up with all the TMZ bullshit.

Andrew: At least he still cares about you.

Bree: I knew that... I was a little surprised though, I thought talking to him face to face would be difficult, conjure up old feelings and everything. Truth is, it was a lot easier to handle than I imagined. I told myself a little while ago that I wasn't mad anymore, and having that talk proved to me I'm really not. Things are they way they're supposed to be.

Andrew: Good, freeing yourself of that burden and emotion is going to help you become a damn good US champ, that’s something you can trust me on. Being able to let go of what you think is holding you back is going to allow you to focus on what’s important and it’s that belt in your bag over there.

He points to the US title that is sticking out of her bag, she looks over and smiles.

Bree: You’re right, if anyone can attest to that, it’s you. The way you’ve been holding your own as Adrenaline Champion has been great.

Andrew: Thanks, listen, even if you don’t want to face Blake, always be prepared for what could happen. Especially at Fatal Fortunes where you may not have a choice in facing him, and that has nothing to do with anyone trying to screw you over. Just be prepared for anything that could happen and you will still have that belt in that bag when it’s all said and done! I know facing Blake could be tough, hell, I could even end up facing him but it would be no different than facing Dustin if the unlikeliest of scenarios would occur. Just stay focused and keep your eye on the prize and you will set yourself up to make the US title mean something again and not be forced vacated because people can’t handle the fact that you’re champion and want to take it away from you.

Being the big brother type, Andrew always had the right words to keep Bree focused. It was refreshing, someone other than Scott, giving her advice that didn’t involve running away or being nervous. Andrew was growing more confident in himself and in the people he cared about. Being someone Bree could count on meant a lot and having someone like Andrew who could give her the advice that would make her better, not question herself, help give Bree the focus she needed to be a dominant US Champion.

Bree: Yeah, well, Blake has already shown that he won't fight me, so if that happens at Fatal Fortunes, I expect him to just refuse again. So I won't have to, I don't want to face him, either.

A few moments later, Scott shows up to get Bree.

Scott: Breezy, we need to go! Oh, hello Andrew.

Andrew nods towards Scott, acknowledging the hello before Bree turns back to Andrew.

Bree: OK, listen Andrew, thanks for talking to me and not giving me shit for talking to Blake. I know it might have looked weird at first, but having a chance to talk to him gave me the closure I needed to move on and move forward. I have the things I need to keep me happy and to give me the direction I need. We’ll talk again soon, wish Dustin luck for me tonight, though he won’t need it.

Bree and Andrew hug quickly before she grabs her stuff and takes off with Scott. Andrew didn’t need to say much more, being friends with both Blake and Bree came with their own but he was never going to pick one over the other. He had become good friends with both, though Bree and Andrew were going in more of the same direction, he wanted to make sure that she was focused and not hung up on anything with Blake, even if it meant facing him in the ring, despite her belief it wouldn't happen, but you never know.

Death Row Fortunes
St Louis, MO Sept 22

It had been a few days since Breakdown, where Dustin was able to put Tommy down like the little bitch that he was, what had become interesting though, was that Jake Starr felt the need to get involved with Andrew. It was hard to imagine what Jake was thinking when he decided to shoot his mouth off towards the Adrenaline Champion thinking he was being smart. Though, the truth was, jake was basically a sad and pathetic individual who couldn’t hack the fact that he was embarrassed by Bree at Apocalypse and now wanted to try and get into the head of the Adrenaline champ. Considering Tommy failed to do anything relevant at Apocalypse himself, the fact that he couldn’t even get the job done against Dustin further cemented the fact that the idea of becoming a Supreme Champion anytime soon was downright laughable. Even for Jake to assume that Tommy would get a shot against Andrew, enough to start talking shit and getting in Andrew’s face was insulting.

The end result even had Jake begging for his life as Andrew nearly choked him out in the eye of the storm as Valentine was left to suffer the fate he was meant to have as he was punished with a vicious Death Row Slam that would virtually end any hope of Tommy V getting a shot at the Adrenaline Championship. Jake wanted to make sure that he saw with his own rolled back eyes that Tommy and Jake, the Resurgence, were nowhere close to the level that the brotherhood were at. It also showed Tommy just how to get the job done when you are down at the ringside, given that he tried to get involved in Andrew’s Championship match at Apocalypse, Andrew having the chance to return the favour with authority also proved that Andrew was well above Tommy’s level and that the Adrenaline championship was on a untouchable level.

Even if Fatal Fortunes was rearing its ugly fortunate head.

They had business to attend to in St Louis, away from the clamour and getting ready to deal with fatal Fortunes in due time, they had a chance to unwind and relax before hand. Regardless of how it drew out for Andrew, he was going into his seventh title defense, something that was a real rarity for Andrew’s career. He was firmly in the driver’s seat though, one of the few who wasn’t worried at all about who he was gonna face or whatever was going to come his way. Being the champion for so long and having little to no idea what was going to happen, if he was going to defend his belt this coming breakdown or the next, having the lucky seventh defense at an event like Fatal Fortunes wasn’t a coincidence, it was going to be a proving ground for Andrew to really give the belt the added prestige it needed. He knew that most people would just accept the challenge they are given or the random match and just go and do their best. Andrew, however, knew this was the perfect chance to continue shoving his greatness down people’s throats when he would emerge victorious yet again with nothing to worry about.

Andrew: Can you seriously believe that Jake tried to get in our business?

Dustin: He’s as pathetic as Tommy is, considering that he knew that Tommy wasn’t going to come close to beating me, he figured if he distracts you and gets to me he would have a chance. Except for the fact that we showed him exactly why we are the best at executing when it counts.

Andrew: That’s because we make sure that shit gets done in the ring, we don’t need to be trying to cause outside shit in order to get a win. I simply made sure that Jake witnessed first hand what it meant to fuck with us.

Dustin smirked, he felt good crushing Tommy V, especially given the fact that Tommy had been quite vocal about coming after the Adrenaline Championship so he could become a Supreme Champion finally. Andrew knew that there were a few people that had been after his belt and wanted to come and make a claim for it now that he had escaped both the Thunderdome and Apocalypse. They probably just wanted fate to be on their side and be picked for his defense at Fatal Fortunes.

Dustin: It was great, felt real good to put that bitch in his place. Now we can focus on more important shit!

We won’t mention their other business, we’ll keep it to one company..

Andrew: Like my next title defense.

Dustin: Basically, considering it could be anyone.

Andrew: Im not worried man, it’s no different than WTF wednesday really, except for the fact that the stupid fans don't get to put an idiot in there against me. Now it will just be some randomly drawn idiot.

Dustin: What if it's a serious idiot?

Andrew: Do you think I care who I go up against, with almost half the roster wanting this belt now that I have made it relevant, they can all come get a piece if they fucfking want to. It’s funny how everyone suddenly wants this belt. I remember when no one even gave a shit about it because of how degraded it was. Now that I have defended this belt successfully six times, they think that they can just come and take this from me. Defense number seven and fatal fortunes are simply going to make the fortune of anyone who comes for this belt…….fatal.

Dustin: Wow, so original!

Andrew: That’s nothing, wait till i address everyone about this stupid concept. When you consider that any old smuck can have a shot to beat me, people are going to think I am not prepared for whatever is going to come. Truth is, I am more than prepared for anything. These people can all hope that I get the short end of the stuck in the draw, go up against someone that I don’t have a chance of beating and get this belt taken from me. I am beyond ready for whatever is going to happen because the sooner they realize they have drawn me as their opponent, as soon as they realize that their dream of being champion is crushed because of who they are standing across from in the ring, this will be the one championship that everyone fears being drawn against. They would probably rather have a shot at Sienna or Bree than facing me, that’s what's going to be fun.

Dustin just nods, Andrew seemed pretty focused on this more than he realized. Andrew had built himself up rather well in his defenses and confidence in retaining. Fatal Foturnes wasn’t providing anything difficult for Andrew, even though most people fear it because they’ll claim they weren’t prepared for what was to come, as champion though, Andrew had grown to prepare himself for anything, especially with a smaller trial run that was WTF WEdnesday.

Dustin: They have no idea what to expect and no matter who you end up facing, i’ll have your back. I’m not even going to worry about the idea of facing you, we’d steal the show in any case. The fact is, whoever you end up facing is going to suffer the same result as everyone else who has faced you.

Andrew just smirks

ANdrew: Indeed, the next few weeks are gonna be a lot of fun, not so much for everyone else but we are going to make sure that we make a damn fucking statement and show everyone what it's like to come up against the Brotherhood.

Dustin: Amen, brother!

They were beyond confident, they had every reason to, with another successful defense and their ability to neutralize the Resurgence, they were basically ready to take on anyone and everyone. Fatal Fortunes be damned, whoever was picked to come up against these two would be in for a big surprise!

===========================
D-7: The Fatal Defense of Fortune
===========================

We'll I hate to say I told you so, Christy, so let me say it this way.

I'm still SCWs current longest reigning champion, still your Adrenaline Champion…..

Oh, and bitch, I fucking told your ass so!

Andrew chuckles

Because there was never going to be any doubt as to who was going to walk out of apocalypse as champion. You merely saw this as an added payday for your kid and couldn't have given a shit about actually being a champion. You just assumed since you've done this before that winning the belt would be a mere formality to you.

Then you were introduced to reality,

Because it seems that ever since I walked out of the Thunderdome as champion, everyone wants a piece of the belt, a piece of this pie because I've been successful in making it a benchmark here in SCW, something this belt hasn't had In years, now everyone seems to think that it'll be easy pickings for them to come And take this away from me. Did you people think I would just plateau and become complacent after I conquered the Thunderdome and vanquished my rival into oblivion?

Rise to Greatness was just the beginning!

I warned everyone going into RTG that what I would do to Dylan would be what is do to anyone, anytime. I warned everyone that I was going to be able to get the job done and do something so rarely accomplished when it comes to this championship. With prying eyes, i walked in there and did exactly what I said i was going to do.

What I did simply was something long overdue, with my victory i have Broken the chains of mediocrity that held this championship back, in one glorious night I brought respectability and meaning to a belt that had been essentially left for dead and left to people who wanted an easy road to a championship, even easier than winning the TV title.

I have changed that, and now the birds are starting to come out the woodwork.

Andrew pats his Adrenaline championship proudly.

It all started at Apocalypse, where everyone expected to see me fail at the hands of the three time adrenaline champion, Christy Matthews. Everyone expected to have her shut me up because i have been telling everyone just how fucking good I am and how unstoppable i have become since becoming champion. Time and time again though, you people need to understand that i am one of the few people around here that constantly backs up the shit he talks because I go out there and I fucking earn the right to be as cocky and arrogant as I want to. It bothers people like Christy because all she wants to do is be gifted chances to feed her stupid little child, as if being a SCW superstar isn’t enough, greedy cunts like her just want more and more and they want it handed to them. She even stated she was more focused on Ravyn but you know, oh hey since i was given a random shot to become Adrenaline champion, I should just go and put that around my waist.

Wrong bitch and now you’re nothing more than a footnote in the long list of people i have defended this belt against.

You wanna know what really made your words hollow, Christy, was the idea that you believed that mArie Jones was going to take this belt away from me. The crybaby little bitch couldn’t even beat Blake Mason when she challenged him. She thought that she could just challenge someone who turned down a title shot because he didn't want to face his ex-wife and saw that as a means to try and believe she is something she ultimately is not.

Dylan didn’t save me from losing the title, Dylan ultimately saved Marie from being embarrassed at the hands of the Adrenaline champion, something she didn’t have the ability to hide from when she was crushed by the Blake Mason Experience

But she was a threat to my title, don’t make me laugh.

Christy, what you proved at Apocalypse was that you were nothing more than a joke and a relic of the past, much like people like Tommy and Ravyn who think they can just waltz into the adrenaline division and just think they can do whatever they want. This wasn’t the first time that it was a giant shitshow in the middle of a defense for me. I am used to there being multiple people getting involved in my business, it’s been that way even since I became the number one contender to the Adrenaline Championship back in January. Ever since I became a threat to the title, i have had nothing but multiple assaults, multiple opponents trying to gain the upper hand on me and convoluted messes trying to sweep me out of the picture.

Time and time again though, i have come out on top and risen above the bullshit you people try to throw at me. Having Dustin in my corner now, ensures that I don’t have to deal with that kind of crap when i am defending my championship.

I proved that at Apocalypse and now It’s time to turn my attention to the fun part.

Clearly meaning Fatal Fortunes, his seventh title defense since becoming champion, it was a feat that was unheard of nowadays, with titles changing hands at the drop of a dime, Andrew being able to be the one constant in a sea of changing champions put him firmly in the driver's seat for this event!

Oh no, not Fatal Fortunes, however will I prepare for my 7th title defense.

He smirks.

The same God Damn way I prepare for any title defense.

Because why would I prepare differently, what makes this defense any different from my other six previous defenses? YOu think because the element of surprises puts me at some sort of disadvantage? That if i were to lose, i can just use the excuse that i wasn’t prepared for my opponent?

You could only be so lucky.

I don't need to be prepared for anyone, i am the current longest reigning champion and i have done that by beating everyone that comes before me, by beating everyone who thinks that they have a ghost of a chance of taking this belt away from me. You honestly think i'm worried about what my fortune is going to be heading into the next couple of weeks? I am the fucking adrenaline champion, i know that i am going to be defending this belt whether it's this week or next week and the result is going to be the same fucking thing.

…..AND STILL!

Because the fact of the matter is that i am going to be ready for anyone or anything that comes my way. When i walk down to the ring and wait for the sucker who brass paired up to face me is going to be shitting their pants when their music hits.

WHy? BEcause I am the one champion that everyone is going to fear facing.

It’s not going to be Sienna or Bree, or even Josh HUdson for that matter.

People are going to fear facing me.

Because with this being my 7th defense, i have proven that i am the most dangerous and battle ready champion in the company right now. I rose from my prolific and high profile defense at Rise to Greatness and I followed that up by retaining my title, yet again. I have been doing things that have been nearly impossible to do in this company, now I walk into Fatal Fortunes and I hear everyone whispering about their chance to become Supreme Champion, to walk into fatal fortunes and win the Adrenaline championship because by the luck of the draw, they will be gifted a title match that they never deserved in the first place.

I have heard so much shit about people winning and losing this belt at this event, but the one thing you don’t hear people talking about is the same thing you didn't hear people talking about at Rise To Greatness

Defending this belt successfully. Something I plan on doing at Fatal Fortunes.

Because that’s what I do around here, I do things that people don’t wanna talk about because they know they don’t hold a candle to defending this belt the way that I do. While everyone wants to talk about how lucky they can get at an event like this, no one wants to talk about how fatal their luck can be if They end up getting the call to face the current longest reigning champion in SCW today. I will be ready for anyone and anything that brass can randomly throw my way in this concept. I'm the type of champion that doesn't need to concern himself with whoever the challenge is going to be. When you consider the fact that this defense, for me, will be lucky number seven? My fortunes will be anything but fatal.

The storm is ready.

Because this is exactly like WTF wednesday to me, where I had to be prepared for a number of opponents, the winner being selected by the fans to come meet their maker, now it's the idea that it could absolutely be anyone who comes down to the ring to take their shot at dethroning me. It could be 1 person, he'll it could be a fatal four way sixty pack challenge, I couldn't give a shit because the result will always be the same. These are thr matches that define the true mettle of a champion, where they can thrown to the wolves and come out the other side with a few nicks and cuts but walk out of it as champion.

In this case, the storm will be waiting for whoever wants to come and have their moment of greatness, where they get their hopes up thinking that they have a legit chance of becoming a champion on the only night they may have a chance to do so. A moment like this only comes around once a year where the pathetic are elevated into an opportunity they would never have coming otherwise. They get themselves all psyched up and prepared to have it be their night, like when people like Dylan and Giovanni can luck out and win something significant, only to be exposed as the lucky one shot wonders they actually are. While you may think that fatal fortunes is your might, your one chance to accomplish something you'd never achieve otherwise.

The storm is here to ensure your fortunes turn to nightmares.

Because I care for no one when it comes to this belt, I don't care for your possible fortunes that will fall at your feet, I don't care that you think tonight will be the night that change a your life forever because you are gifted a moment you've been waiting for, a moment your never otherwise earn. My focus is strictly on continuing to defend this belt and continue to give it the relevance of deserves. I refuse to allow any of you to just walk in and take this from me. I haven't gone to the Thunderdome and back, j haven't survived the apocalypse to allow one of you to just have the luck of the draw and come take this from me.

Instead, your fortune will be devastating when you are called to walk into the storm and come face to face with the best thing going on this business today. When you're given the call to try and chase the storm because you're in awe of how amazing it has become and you think you can keep up with it. You chase and chase for hours thinking if You can just get ahead of it, you can ride input and become Adrenaline champion.

Instead, the storm engulfs you, leaves you to wander around just long enough to get caught I. The Eye of the Storm and washed away into oblivion as I remain SCWs current longest reigning champion.

How fortunately fatal!

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.