My Lack Of Activity/Roleplays Recently
Okay, whilst before I know I had a patchy time role-playing but I thought I had turned a corner as for my reasoning which caused me to take an extended LOA.   However, I was wrong and things got worse at work. After being on an 'Improvement Plan' for nearly half a year and working my fingers to the bone every day I was working..  Despite there being tons of evidence  the delightful people I work for told me I wasn't good enough to be on the security department I was on, and there had been no improvement which left me heartbroken, and feeling like I was worth nothing and a failure to be quite honest. The bright idea they had was that it would work wonders to put me in the department I was previously in which they KNEW I hated with a passion which made me feel even worse when I thought it wasn't possible. But it wasn't all bad as I now feel the need to share with you all that I was approached by another security company that were eager to get me on board with them and so yesterday, I handed in my notice at work and start a new chapter in my life in just over a week!

So yeah, i get the feeling that I'm no longer going to be experiencing anything like I have been over the past year and will get back to being a lot more active here too. I might not be as active as others on here but I share the feeling that we are all one big (if not sometimes dysfunctional) family and sharing this with all of you has been on my mind for a while but this is the first time I've seen light at the end of the tunnel for me.
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
Glad to hear that you're turning a new leaf and it looks like with a company that appreciates your hard work! Don't worry about the lack of activity. Life matters first and with all that going on, totally understandable as I can only imagine how that would just wear you down. I'll look forward to seeing you around here more often and here's hoping everything works out from here on out.
Glad to hear you found yourself another company to work for. What kind of security were you doing before. If it's retail, fuck that shit always go for corporate stuff..
[Image: 2viqyxx.jpg]