Kimberly Williams vs. Sarah Wolf vs. Autumn Valentine vs. The One vs. Deanna Frost
1 of 2
=====

==========
September 17th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

They say that patience is a virtue. It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that someone like Kimberly Williams, who lacks many virtues, would also lack the virtue of patience. Ever since losing the SCW Underground Championship to Deanna Frost back at the SCW Rise To Greatness Pre Show, Kim has been single mindedly focused on regaining that championship, the one championship she cares more about than any other in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Her single minded focus on regaining the title arguably led to her and Sarah Wolf failing to capture the SCW World Tag Team Championship on the main Rise To Greatness show. Kimberly would argue that they lost because that bully Shaun Cruiserweight double booked her, but that’s her story and she’s sticking to it.

Left without any guidance, or worse yet left in the hand of a truly bad advisor, Kimberly tends to go off the rails on a crazy train; just like that Ozzy song she loves so much! Marie Jones convinced her to walk out on her contractually obligated match in SCW. Manager Eduardo, for all intents and purposes, ignored her and allowed her to get double booked for Rise To Greatness without even raising a peep in her defense. All the while both “guides” allowed The Woman Scorned to cause all sorts of chaos and confusion, leading to her becoming incredibly unpopular amongst SCW management. Something needed to happen, something needed to change and fast. Even the deranged Kimberly Williams could see that her current approach was getting her nowhere. In fact, it was taking her further and further away from her desired goal of not only making the Underground division the most prestigious division in SCW but also being the face of the Underground division.

Insert Angelica Jones. Yes, the former SCW alum, former SCW World Tag Team Champion and former SCW Television Champion Angelica Jones. The same Angelica Jones who also happens to be mother to Kimberly Williams. Angelica promised to guide Kimberly and, unlike her previous managers, she promised to get the job done. Yes, Marie promised to get her a shot at the Underground Title. She failed. Eduardo promised Kimberly the world and failed to deliver. Now Angelica Jones promised to get the job done. She promised to achieve Kim’s goals. Is it simply because it is her mother? Is it because of Angelica’s wisdom and experience in the business? Whatever the reason, Kimberly felt that she could legitimately trust her mother to deliver on her promises.

Patience was one of the lessons being taught by Angelica Jones. She insisted that Kim remain patient and not to lash out as she has in the past. And as much as she wanted to follow in her usual path of creating chaos, Kimberly held back. She waited and was patient. As frustrating as it was, she waited and let Angelica handle her business behind the scenes. Now it appears as if her patience has paid off. Angelica negotiated an Underground Championship Match for The Woman Scorned. At Apocalypse Kimberly will face Deanna Frost and three other opponents for the championship she treasures so much. Things finally seemed to be looking up for The Queen of the Death Match. Did she finally find someone she can trust to manage her career? Did Kim finally find someone intelligent enough and savvy enough to negotiate with SCW Commissioner and certifiable bully Shaun Cruze?

It had appeared that way, but then Angelica Jones threw a curve bell her way. She ditched her. That’s right! Kim’s own mother ditched her! Angelica knows full well that Kimberly has designs on regaining her coveted Underground Championship. And as psychotic and chaotic as she may appear, Kim is no fool. She knows that she will need to be in top condition to defeat Deanna Frost. Yet instead of continuing their weekly regimen of training sessions, Angelica just out of the blue canceled on her.

For most this kind of incident would not be that big of a deal but for someone like Kim it is quite a big deal. Her nickname “The Woman Scorned” is one with quite a story behind it. For a long time she felt rejected by her own family, rejected by society, abandoned by everyone who was supposed to love and care for her. She may act like a foolish maniac but she is a human being deep down inside with real emotions and feelings. She is a human being that cannot stand rejection. The idea that her mother has potentially rejected her for something else, the notion that Angelica may believe that something or someone is more important than her own daughter does bother Kim. It does bring back those bad feelings of rejection. And for The Woman Scorned there is only one person who can help her get to the bottom of this…

“THIS IS A JOB FOR KIMLOCK HOLMES!”

Yes indeed, that is the voice of our eccentric anti-hero (heroine?) Kimberly Williams. She is walking the streets of Boston, Massachusetts. It is dusky out as the sun is just beginning to go down. The demented ginger is dressed in a light brown overcoat, brown khaki pants, a t-shirt that reads “Imma Real Detective!” and she has a deerstalker hat covering her head, the kind of hat that fiction character Sherlock Holmes is famous for wearing. She even has an old fashioned pipe in her mouth. She has her stuffed penguin Wasley in her right hand.

“Detective’s Log Stardate 8675309…I am on the trail of my arch nemesis Professor Angelica Moriarty and…” she looks down at Wasley “...what’s that, Wasley?” She places the plush yet deadly penguin toy up to her ear as if she is listening to it “...ah, elementary my dear Wasley, I am intentionally mixing up fantasy genres in order to fool the audience.” Kim frowns and smacks the penguin. “Hush it, Wasley! I don’t care if there are no cameras around! Let me pretend we have an audience!” Kimberly drags Wasley along as she continues her walk down the streets of Boston. Williams is walking hunched over with her eyes close to the ground. In a cartoonish way it almost looks like those loony tune episodes as she eyes the ground very closely. And as close as she is to the ground, it is very challenging to keep that darn pipe in her mouth. She has to stop occasionally to shove it back in. Suddenly she stops and picks up an empty Sam Adams beer bottle.

“Ah-ha! A CLUE!” Kim uses her free hand to bring the empty beer bottle close to her face and study it intensely. “Sam Adams Boston Lager! This can mean only one thing, Wasley! Angelica is trying to overthrow British Rule in the American colonies! She is a traitor to the crown and…” she brings Wasley up to her ear as if she is listening to the penguin toy “...oh, right, America already won independence from Britain over 200 years ago. I forgot.” Kim shrugs her shoulders and then tosses the beer bottle away. And with that, ‘Kimlock Holmes’ resumes her walk down the streets of Boston, looking for whatever clues she can find. It isn’t much longer before another item catches her demented eye. The ginger approaches the item cautiously and picks it up. It is a marker…

“Wasley! This is another clue! This is a neuro processing ray gun that the Sith Lords are loaning to the Klingon Empire in their fight against Gallifrey!” Kim pauses as she drops the pen and then shoots Wasley the penguin a nasty scowl. “Shut up, Wasley! If I wanna be the hero in a science fiction film I will!” Kim is about to continue lecturing the penguin plushie when she notices a flashing sign just up ahead. The sign reads ‘Cafe’. Kimberly grins from ear to ear. “Ah, see Wasley? The signal of the evil Sith Lord Klingon Alliance leads here!” Kimberly yet again marches her way forward, this time in the direction of the cafe just up ahead. She gets nearer and nearer to the cafe and something tells her…maybe the penguin is telling her?...that her answer is within this cafe. Williams is almost there when she feels a hand on her shoulders. She is startled and jumps around, spying her identical twin sister Marie Annabelle Jones standing there.

“My God, Wasley!” Kim gasps, still speaking to the penguin. “The Klingons have mastered the art of human cloning!”

“Huh?” Marie looks confused by Kim’s babbling. “What are you talking about, Kim? And what are you doing out here anyway?”

“Don’t play coy with me! You are a clone! The Klingons cloned me!”

“This is not Star Trek, Kim.”

“Oh yeah? Then maybe you are a Time Lord and you regenerated into me!” Kim suggests. Marie shakes her head.

“Wrong again.”

“Fine, then you tell me WHOEVER YOU ARE…what is your name, age national origin, race, species, and where are you going?!” Kim tries saying this as seriously as she can. But Marie cannot take any of this seriously and the twin immediately bursts into laughter. Eventually Kim even cracks and starts laughing as well.

“You know who the hell I am, sis!”

“Only a criminal would say that. Right Wasley?” Kim asks her penguin. Marie rolls her eyes.

“I’m pretty sure Wasley is on my side.”

“Oh yeah?” Kim brings the penguin back up to her ear as if she is listening to it. Kim nods her head. “Ok, you’re clean. Wasley believes you…Marie…if that is your real name.”

“It is.”

“Well I am still Kimlock Holmes, the greatest detective that ever lived, and I have my solemn duty to catch criminals!” Kim reaches into her coat pocket and produces a picture of their mother, Angelica Jones. She shoves it into Marie’s face. “DO YOU KNOW THIS WOMAN?!”

“Of course I do. That’s our mother. In fact, I was on my way to see her.”

“Oh so you ARE in on this whole insidious plot she has conjured up?”

“What? No…” Marie chuckles as she shakes her head “...there’s no insidious plot, Kim. Trust me. I’m just meeting mom and a mutual friend at that cafe.”

“Seriously?” Kim looks over at the cafe and then back at Marie. She grins from ear to ear. “Hey! I’m getting pretty good at this detective shit!”

“I wouldn’t quit your day job, Kim.” Marie says with a wink. “But yeah, mom is here.”

“So what the heck is she doing here, anyway? I mean, she has been helping me in the gym, busting my ass like crazy because she knows I wanna win back that Underground Championship…”

“Well if you want advice on brutality then mom is the one to ask. She’s been in some brutal matches even YOU haven’t even dreamed of.”

“I know, right? But see that’s the thing, lately she has been canceling our training sessions. Not on a regular basis, I still get in a good workout, but it bothers me, y’know?”

“No, I don’t know.” Marie shakes her head. “If you’re getting the preparation you feel you need, then what’s wrong if mom cancels once in awhile?” She smirks. “In fact, knowing you, I would think you would feel too constrained with mom holding onto your leash all the time.”

“Well, that is partially true.” Kim smirks. “Mom can be such a killjoy! ‘Oh noooo, Kim, don’t gut Shaun Cruiserweight like a fish!’ ‘Oh no, Kim, you shouldn’t kidnap Jonathan Knots and cement blocks to his feet and toss him into Boston Harbor’, oh no…”

“I get the picture…” Marie says chuckling a little, also hoping that her twin sister is just joking.

“...but uh, I do enjoy my time with her.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Of course you wouldn’t. Marie, you always took your relationship with mom for granted. You were always with her, always around her, she doted on you. I never got any of that. I never got to bond with mom. So any chance I get to spend time with her…even if it is for her to lecture me on why not to murder people…I cherish it.”

“Wow, Kim.” Marie places a hand on her sister’s shoulder. “I never knew you felt that way.”

“Alright enough.” Kim swats her sister’s hand away and throws the pipe away as well. “Stop this crap before anyone sees me showing human emotion. Where’s mom?”

“Just over there…through that window.” Marie points at the cafe. Kim looks at the window that her sister seems to be pointing at. Eventually she catches sight of their mother. But there is another person there with her, a rather unique person; a Carmelite Nun. Kim turns around and looks at Marie bewildered.

“Ok, what the hell is mom doing having drinks with a nun?”

“Oh come on, Kim. Don’t act surprised. You know that mom was once a Carmelite Sister.”

“Her only sister is Aunt Kayla!”

“You know what I mean.” Marie says, rolling her eyes.

“Ok, fine. Mom is here having drinks with a nun because she used to be a nun and they’re shooting the breeze about nunny thingys. What are you doing here?”

“You really want to know?” Marie asks with a knowing smirk on her face.

“Yes!” Kim says out of frustration. “I hate being the last person to know these things!”

“Do you remember when you kidnapped me and locked me in your basement?”

“Yeah…I took your place and no one had any clue.” Kim chuckles. “Fun times.”

“For you maybe. But when I managed to escape your basement the same convent of Carmelite Nuns that mom once belonged to, they were the ones who rescued me, took me in, and took care of me until I was ready to return.”

“Seriously?!” Kim has a look of shock on her face, a look that quickly turns into a look of disappointment. “My evil plot was foiled by nuns?!”

“And our half-sister Jessica. And Kamijo.”

“They never would have known what I had done had I not slept with Kamijo!”

“Sex with him tends to make people run their mouths.” Marie shrugs her shoulders. “Not that I would know.”

“Yeah, well, I’m still left disappointed. Mom skipped out on time with me…her own daughter…to hang with some nuns she used to do nunnery shit with back in the day?”

“Don’t feel bad, Kim. Mom’s time in the convent as a Sister was a significant time in her life. Things that happened there helped form who she is today. Hell, you and I wouldn’t be here had she not been in that convent. You DO remember that she met our dad there, don’t you?”

“Yeah, dad was a Catholic Priest.” Kim says with a devilish smirk.

“See what I mean? Even if it did happen a long time ago, that period of time was significant to her.”

“Yeah, well, I still don’t understand why she has to do this all the time instead of being with me.”

“You know, Kim, you could just ASK her.”

==========
September 18th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It has been nearly twenty four hours since Kimberly Williams discovered where her mother has been sneaking off to when she’s ditched out on their training sessions. As it turns out, Angelica Jones meets with some old friends from a Carmelite Convent near the Catholic Church where she regularly attends Mass. Kimberly herself has never been a very religious person but she always knew her mother’s background and history as a former nun. After her mother died, Angelica was practically raised in the convent and eventually became a nun. The scandal of her affair with a priest and subsequent pregnancy that birthed Marie and Kim would ultimately lead to Angelica leaving the convent and, for a brief time, Catholicism altogether. Angelica has since rediscovered her faith. Kim knew all of this but she never had any idea that her mom had still kept in contact with her friends from the convent. Kim is a naturally curious individual and wants to know as much about this as she can. So it didn’t take much encouragement from Marie to convince The Woman Scorned to ask their mother about this aspect of her life, something that she apparently feels the need to keep secret from Kim. And why does Angelica keep this from her daughter? What is so special about this that she doesn’t want to include Kim in it?

Kimberly intends to find the answers to these questions. It is just a matter of finding the right time to ask the question. The Woman Scorned hopes that the right time is today. Kimberly insisted on a special training session today for this purpose. Angelica doesn’t realize the purpose is to get information out of her. As far as Angelica is concerned, Kim wants the extra time to prepare for the upcoming five way dance for the Underground Championship at Apocalypse. That’s just icing on the cake. That’s just a bonus. The real motivation is information.

Kim is sitting cross-legged on the mat of a regulation size wrestling ring that is set up in her mother’s personal gym in Boston, Massachusetts. The Woman Scorned is wearing purple workout shorts, tennis shoes, and a white t-shirt. Angelica Jones is pacing back and forth across the mat. She is wearing black workout shorts, tennis shoes, and a black t-shirt.

“Let’s go over the situation again.”

“Do we have to?” Kim asks, sounding rather bored…which, in fact, she is…

“Yes.” Angelica insists. “It is important to understand what you are up against and to know what you should prepare for.” Kim’s mother holds up four fingers. “You are facing FOUR opponents. Understand that, Kim. Your first Underground Title win you beat Jordan Majors. Your second Underground Title win you beat Konrad Raab. Both were one on one matches and both were contested inside of a steel cage. This time there is no cage and you have four opponents, not just one. So you need to keep an eye out for all of your opponents at all time. The One could…”

“The Onesie!” Kim chimes in cheerfully, correcting her mother. Angelica sighs.

“...The Onesie could pin Wolf and win the title. Autumn Valentine could pin Deanna…”

“DeeDee McFrosty!”

“Right…Autumn could pin her and become champion. You don’t have to actually lose in order to lose out on your chance to become champion. I hate that it has to be that way, but it was the only way I could get you that Underground Title Match you want.”

“That’s fine. I wouldn’t want it any other way.”

“Speaking of which…” Angelica’s voice trails off as she considers her next words “...uh, it is Underground rules. You know I have no qualms breaking the rules. If you want me to lend a hand I could…”

“No.” Kim says definitively. She shakes her head. “I do not want any of those assholes out there who doubt me, namely Knots and Cruze, to have any excuses to whine or moan when this is all said and done. I will live or die on my own merits. Like you said, mom, you did your job by getting the match made. Thanks for that. But now it’s time for me to do my job and win my championship back.”

“That’s honorable…” Angelica smirks “...especially for someone who espouses chaos. But speaking of chaos, use it to your advantage. Deanna McFro…Deanna Frost…”

“You had it right the first time!”

“Deanna Frost does NOT have to be pinned to lose the title. So look, you’re my daughter and I know that means you inherited my stubborn streak. But don’t go after Deanna just to make a statement. You can get a one on one rematch with her later on down the line if you want to prove a point. Focus on winning the title back. If it means beating The One, Wolf, or Autumn instead, then go for it.”

“Don’t worry, mom!” Kim playfully salutes her mother. “Chaos is MY middle name! Ok, actually my middle name is Frances but you already knew that!”

“Right…” Angelica chuckles lightly “...so look, in an Underground Rules Match with four other people, I’m not sure what kind of exercises we can do to prepare for this. But if you can think of anything you want to ask I’m all ears. I’ve been through a lot, I’ve done it all. Maybe I can give you some advice?”

“Actually, I do have a question.” Kim says, smiling wryly. Her mother walked right into this one.

“Shoot.”

“Bang!” Kim grins as she hops up to her feet. “I’m gonna get right to the point…I love these training sessions. They’ve helped me sooooo much. I hung in there with those idiots Wolfy and Onesie. And I’ve enjoyed my time with you, and not just because you got me the title match I wanted. I just enjoy being with you.”

“I enjoy that too, sweetie.”

“So why have you been ditching our training sessions lately, or rescheduling them, so you can hang out with your nun friends?” There is a long and awkward silence as mother and daughter stare into one another’s eyes. Kim waits patiently on an answer. Angelica then chuckles softly.

“I forgot that you inherited your father’s stalkerish habits.”

Hey now! Just because my dad and my uncle were both serial killers doesn’t mean I’m a stalker!” Kim shakes her head. “Don’t change the subject! I mean, I may have been stalking you but you should have just been honest with me!”

“Maybe you’re right,” Angelica sighs and nods her head in agreement “but my special friendship with Sister Maria is something that goes back a very long time. And ours is a very special friendship, Kim. We’ve known each other about as long as you’ve been alive. Her and I, meeting at that cafe, that’s our special thing.”

“That cafe is special to you?” Kim furrows her brow. “What’s so significant about a damn cafe?”

“Well that will take a while to explain.” Angelica motions for Kim to sit back down. Kim does sit back down and Angelica sits down on the mat next to her. “I’ll begin when your grandmother…my mother…when she died. You remember me telling you about that, right?”

“Yeah…” Kim’s voice trails off. She and Marie have heard the story before and she does not need to hear the details again. A home invader, potentially targeting their father who was working an important case as part of his job for the FBI, attacked when Angelica’s father and sister were not there. He easily overpowered a pre-teen Angelica and then brutally killed Angelica’s mother, forcing Angelica to watch the whole thing. “..it left you scarred for life.”

“My dad was pretty scarred by it himself. He wasn’t thinking straight. He snapped and he abandoned me and my sister. I ended up getting taken in by the nearby convent of Teresian Carmelites. They raised me. Eventually I became a Carmelite myself.”

“It was that easy?”

“Easy?” She chuckles. “I wish that kind of life WAS easy. But seriously, that was before you were born, so rules were very lax back then. I mean, being a Carmelite wasn’t exactly my choice. But my mom was dead, my dad had abandoned me. What other choice did I have? It was become a Carmelite Nun or go homeless because they couldn’t house me forever. I endured the life, it wasn’t easy but I survived, and I became very bitter and angry at the world. My bitterness had grown to a boiling point at the age of eighteen. But then Sister Maria came along.”

“Yeah, your friend at the cafe.”

“Like me, Maria had joined the convent not by choice. Her parents forced religious life on her. So in a way, her parents had abandoned her too. And she was much deeper into depression than I was. She was about my age when I became a Carmelite and seeing her so sad, so depressed, contemplating suicide. It just moved me. She moved me and warmed my heart. My bitterness and anger became empathy for Maria. Instead of focusing on my own problems and my own despair, I decided to make it my mission to help her through her depression. I saved her from what could have become a suicide, and she probably saved my soul. We’ve been friends ever since.”

“That doesn’t explain the cafe.”

“Oh that…” Angelica chuckles “...the convent felt like a prison to Maria. But the stereotype is that you don’t leave the convent. Religious Sisters leave the grounds all the time wearing their habit. That cafe is one big thing that helped keep Maria sane. Once a week we would go to that cafe and just drink coffee and talk about what was going on in each other’s lives, we would give advice to each other, we would help each other through our problems.”

“I thought you did that shit in the Church?” Kim asks. Angelica chuckles.

“Another stereotype. Maria and I did our best counseling of each other at that cafe. It was there at that cafe where Sister Maria convinced me to abandon the religious life and try and find my family, namely my sister and reunite with our father. When I returned and told her I was going to learn to become a wrestler, Maria was the one who encouraged me to go for it.”

“That’s…” Kim’s voice trails off. She really isn’t sure what to say. Angelica thinks she knows what to say.

“Boring. Right?”

“No.” Kim shakes her head. “That’s an incredible story.”

“Seriously?” Angelica arches her brow out of surprise.

“Yeah. I mean, for the longest time I thought you and I had little to nothing in common even though you were my mom. But now I see it; we were both abandoned, we both had our childhood taken from us and were forced to grow up very early.” Kim grins. “And we were both severely fucked up because of it all!”

“Yeah, I suppose that’s true.” Angelica says laughing.

“Mom? I’d like to meet your friend sometime.”

“Maria?” Angelica asks curiously. “You want to meet Sister Maria?”

“Yes. Yes, I would.”

“Well, of course, but why the sudden interest in religion? I didn’t think you would care about any of this.”

“No one ever bothered to tell me about it,” Kim shrugs her shoulders “soooo how could I make up my mind on it?”

==========
September 19th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll. Immediately what we see is very unusual to say the very least. It is a grayish, gloomy looking warehouse, storage area. Off in the distance sitting on the concrete we see the infamous pepper shaker looking drone known as Dalek. Standing next to it is the animatronic Velociraptor Blue. Seeing these two unmistakeable sights immediately tells us that this place must be the personal workspace for none other than ‘The Woman Scorned’ Kimberly Williams. We hear the happy sing-song voice of an overly cheery person from off in the distance. It gets closer and closer. Then we see Kimberly herself skipping happily into view from the right. She stands in front of her Dalek and waves at the camera as it starts to come closer to get a better view of The Queen of the Death Match. She is wearing torn denim jeans, she is barefoot, and she is wearing a t-shirt which reads “Shaun Cruiserweight Is My Favorite Commissioner” on the front in hot pink lettering. She has her HKW Bloodlust Championship and Unsanctioned Championship wrapped around her waist.

“Hi people! Your favorite psychopath is here less than a week away from Apocalypse! Now before I begin to run down and bury my opposition by telling them about how I will butcher them and leave their broken, bloodied, bodies in little itty bitty pieces scattered all over Madison Square for all the vultures to eat…” Kim lets out a deep breath “...before I do all of that let me first thank my favorite SCW Commissioner! Granted you’re currently the ONLY SCW Commissioner so its not like I have much of a choice! But hey, I get it, I can be a handful to deal with. And my style, my personality is quite unorthodox. So I understand that dealing with a lunatic like me can be a bit frustrating at times, Shaun Cruiserweight. But I will always give credit where credit is due and this, my man, was your best decision yet!” The Woman Scorned holds up four fingers.

“Because I get to settle things once and for all with four people whose asses I really wanna kick!” She lowers three of the fingers leaving just one up. “But really, let’s be honest here folks, there’s only ONE person that the SCW fans want to see me fight. There’s only ONE rematch that the people want to see.” Kim shakes her head. “And no, I don’t mean you, Onesie. No one wants to see you. Get a better name!” Williams smirks.

“The fight people want to see is Kimberly Williams vs. Dee Dee McFrosty Volume 2. That’s the fight people want to see. Unfortunately we have all these other clowns sticking their noses in OUR business, am I right McFrosty? Unfortunately Wolfy can’t take a hint and realize that she is never going to win a championship in SCW. She cannot get over the fact that she lost to a freaking Penguin and a freaking Bear. And she decides to take it out on me?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “Seriously, Wolfie, what’s your major malfunction at the junction? You and a Kim at one hundred percent could have and would have won those tag team championships. We would have flayed the penguin and the bear brilliantly. But you didn’t get a Kim at one hundred percent. You got the best I could possibly muster considering I was in a fucking death match the night before. But did I complain? Did I no-show and leave you in a lurch?” She shakes her head. “No, I showed up. I showed up and I did my job. I did the best I could with what little energy I had left. And I gotta say, I’m proud of what I did at Rise To Greatness. Wolfy, Onesie, and DeeDee only wrestled once. I went out there to the ring to perform before the fans multiple times! And I gave it my all each and every time! I didn’t ask to be put in that position but I was put in that position and I played the hand that I was dealt.” She shakes her head.

“If you want to blame someone, blame Shaun Cruiserweight. He books the cards, not me. Oh but you’re too much of a chicken shit to go after the boss. Do I look like a coward? I challenge his damn authority all the fucking time. You talk tough but instead of going after the guy who actually put you in a problematic situation you shift the blame onto me because you think I’m a weaker target.” Kim smirks devilishly. “You are about to find out just how wrong you are you stupid little bitch. You had your chance to get revenge on Breakdown and how did that go for you? You got your shots in. But look at me. I’m still standing. And the only reason I didn’t end your pathetic ass on Breakdown was because it wasn’t Underground Rules. But now Apocalypse is here and there are no rules and no strings attached. You want the Queen of the Death Match? You got her. And this time I won’t let you walk away on your own power, Wolfie. I’m gonna be the one who skins your ass and uses it as a rug in front of my damn fireplace!” The Woman Scorned snickers devilishly. She shakes her head.

“You have no idea what you just did, did you Wolfy? But then again, you don’t think things through. You are like a child throwing a tantrum. You don’t get what you want and so instead of planning a new way of going about things you throw a fit. I may seem like a maniac but there is a method to my madness. When I don’t get what I want, when I fail to achieve my goals, I change tactics. Changing tactics worked and look at me now! I have earned my way into an Underground Title Match. But you, Wolfy, you just do the same shit over and over hoping that it will work out eventually. You failed to win Taking Hold of the Flame, so you threw a tantrum and bullied the guy who eliminated you…a freaking children’s show host! A guy in a freaking penguin suit! You wanted to win the tag team championship at Rise To Greatness and guess what? You failed again! So you threw a tantrum and you tried to bully me.” Kim shakes her head. “You wil find out at Apocalypse that trying to bully me is a big mistake. I maim bullies. And I am going to maim you.”

“Then there’s Onesie…Onesie likes to talk all this cryptic shit about how she’s gonna change the landscape of SCW. For one, not a damn person knows what the hell that even means. Second, everyone comes to SCW claiming that they’re gonna change the landscape of SCW. Hell, before you brought your happy ass to SCW I was already here shaking things up around here and unlike you I actually got shit done. My brand of chaos forced SCW to reintroduce the very Underground Championship that we are fighting for today! So while I actually have a reputation for forcing change, you have done very little. As a matter of fact, your name…The One…it is a very appropriate name because you have literally ONE significant win under your belt since coming to SCW. You beat Beard at Rise To Greatness. Everything else since then has been disqualification or no contest. What have you done, Onesie? Nothing. Does anyone know what the hell your mission is? No. Does anyone give a damn what your mission is? No, because you have yet to give anyone a reason to care.” Kim throws her head back and laughs nastily.

“Last but not least we have Autumn Valentine. Now I suppose there is one person who does have a reputation for winning. She was recently the longest reigning SCW Television Champion…who ended that reign by the way? Oh yeah! It was me! I didn’t even give two fucks about that championship OR whipping your ass but I still managed to kick your ass! Imagine what I could do to you when I’m competing for something I actually am passionate about? And yes, Autumn, I AM passionate about the SCW Underground Championship. The world can call my insane all they want but I view this championship as the single most prestigious championship in the whole damn company. But be honest with yourself, Autumn, you are not in this match because you actually earned anything. You are in this match for two reasons, because your name is Autumn Valentine and everyone thinks you should be in a title match at Apocalypse and because you want to get even with Sarah Wolf.”

“You have been living off of your reputation for a long time now, Autumn, but that reputation has been damaged by me. I exposed you when I beat you for the Television Title and now look at you. You couldn’t compete at Rise To Greatness and why? Because Wolfy blinded you? I call bullshit on that. I was in a freaking death match on the pre-show and I still managed to drag my beaten up and broken ass to the main show and competed TWO MORE TIMES there as well! So tell it like it is, Autumn. You are weak. You are lazy. And you are NOT in my league and you damn sure do not belong in MY Underground division!” Williams grins from ear to ear.

“So what do all three of these people have in common? What is the common denominator shared between Onesie, Wolfy, and The Inferior Valentine? The shared thread is the philosophy preached by Shaun Cruze and the reigning Underground Champion Deanna Frost. They preach about EARNING your opportunity, EARNING your title shots. Riddle me this, Kimmymaniacs, what the blue hell have any of these three nitwits done to earn an Underground Title Match? Hell, I think you can count the combined number of matches that three of them won recently all on one fucking hand. Do they deserve a shot at the Underground Title? OR ANY TITLE FOR THAT MATTER?!” Kim pats herself on the chest. “I am the most recent Underground Champion. I am a two time Underground Champion. I resurrected the Underground Title. No one in this match holds a victory over me except for Deanna. If certain people actually practiced what they preached, then three of these losers wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near my Underground division. They are phony tough. They are fake hardcore. I am the real face of the SCW Underground Division. I am The Queen of the Death Match.” She points a finger at the camera.

“Apocalypse I will settle all of this once and for all. I will send all three of those frauds packing to whatever hole they crawled out of. As for DeeDee McFrosty…” she cackles lightly before winking at the camera “...I will talk to you later. Tune in a few days from now, Dee Dee. Same Kim Time. Same Kim Channel.”

The camera fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kimberly Williams vs. Sarah Wolf vs. Autumn Valentine vs. The One vs. Deanna Frost - by The Matt - 09-22-2022, 07:55 AM