Kimberly Williams vs. Sarah Wolf vs. Autumn Valentine vs. The One vs. Deanna Frost
2 of 2
=====

==========
September 20th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Rise To Greatness was a turning point for “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams. The deranged ginger was booked in three matches and lost all three of them, but the biggest loss of them all was the loss of her SCW Underground Championship to Deanna Frost. How did she let things get that far? How did she let her rivalry with Shaun Cruze get that out of hand that he would book her in a seemingly unwinnable circumstance of having to fight on both nights of Rise To Greatness? And how could she, the self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match, lose to Deanna Frost in the first place? Kimberly did not have any answers to those questions but she did have an idea of how to turn things around. She knows what she is good at; she is good at fighting. She is good at taking abuse and dishing it out. What she apparently is not good at is negotiating with SCW management. She is not good at tactfully negotiating what she wants in a diplomatic manner. What Kimberly needed was an advocate and she turned to the best advocate she knew; her mother, Angelica Jones.

Kimberly played her role; she went to the ring and competed when she was told to compete and she behaved. She did not cause any trouble. Angelica Jones certainly lived up to her end of the bargain. She managed to convince SCW Commissioner Shaun Cruze to grant Kimberly another shot at the SCW Underground Championship. It won’t be one on one, it will be a five way war between Kim, The One, Sarah Wolf, Autumn Valentine, and the reigning champion Deanna Frost. But achieving her professional goals within SCW was not the only purpose behind working with her mother. Working with her mother serves a deeper, more meaningful purpose for The Woman Scorned.

All of Angelica’s children got to be raised by the legendary Hall of Famer, except for Kimberly herself, who was ripped from her mother’s arms at birth. Kimberly never got to have that same kind of mother-daughter bond that her sisters Marie or Jessica got to have. So not only does she get a woman with wrestling knowledge who can negotiate with management to get her what she wants but she also gets to bond with her mother. But the bonding aspect seemed to not happen. It seems as if Angelica just wanted to work on managing her daughter’s career and work on preparing her for matches but when it came to simply being a mother, she wanted nothing to do with it. Angelica was ditching The Woman Scorned and Kim had no idea why.

Now Kimberly has found out where her mother has been going, she has learned why Angelica has ditched her and their potential bonding experiences. Angelica is a practicing and very devoted Catholic and has some sort of religious practice or ritual just about every day of the week. Religion may not be the first thing you would think of when you think about Kimberly Williams. And in truth, The Woman Scorned has never thought much for religion. She never disliked it, either. Religion wasn’t anything she was ever interested in. But what she is interested in is bonding with her mother. She spent the better part of last year learning so much about her father and his family, all to try and feel closer to the man she never got the chance to know and try to understand where she came from and how she came to be this person she is today. It is only fair that she also learn more about her mother, but this time she has the opportunity to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth rather than get it from a second hand source. This is why Kim is willing to learn more about the Catholic faith. If it means that much to her mother, then Kim wants to know about it as well.

This is what brings The Woman Scorned outside of Our Lady of the Annunciation Catholic Church in Boston, Massachusetts. She is dressed in a knee length black pencil skirt, a black silk blouse, and black open toed high heel pumps. Standing next to her is her mother, Angelica Jones. Angelica is wearing a black flowing maxi skirt, high heel patent leather pumps, and a white silk blouse with a matching black blazer.

“I must admit that you do clean up well, Kim.” Angelica says with a warm, polite smile on her face. Kimberly looks annoyed by the compliment and rolls her eyes.

“Of course I can clean up well, mom. But I don’t have to like it.”

“Well I wasn’t going to let you wear that one shirt…”

“Oh c’mon? Do you really think anyone here would be offended by a simple protest shirt?”

“A simple protest shirt would have been fine. Yours said ‘Shaun Cruze Can Burn In Fucking Hell.’” Angelica remarks. Kimberly shrugs her shoulders.

“Yeah, well, that’s my cause.”

“You should really ease up on him, y’know? He did give you an Underground Title Match at Apocalypse next week.”

“Give? In all honesty I’m the only one in that match who has EARNED and DESERVES a shot at DeeDee McFrosty and her championship.”

“Yeah, you made that abundantly clear in your promo.” Angelica says referring to the video shoot her daughter recorded yesterday. She looks up at the Church entrance looming large and almost intimidatingly ahead of them. Then she looks back at Kim and smiles. “Are you sure you want to go to morning mass with me?”

“Yes!” Kim says insistently.

“Oh c’mon, Kim. I know you. You are my wild child. You are just a bundle of fun. You would probably think that this is boring.” Angelica says. Kim shakes her head and then wraps an arm around her mother’s shoulder.

“See, that’s the problem. You don’t know me. And I don’t know you. We need to change that and that is part of why I wanted to work with you in the first place. It isn’t just because you are very knowledgeable about wrestling and can guide me through the cutthroat backstage politics of it all. I want to really get to know you.”

“You mean that?”

“Of course I mean it. I spent a long time researching my father’s family in an attempt to find out who I am deep down inside. But nothing much came from it, mainly because he’s dead. You’re still here, though, and I can learn so much from you. This whole religion thing is important to you, I get that. So if it is important to you, then I want to see exactly what you see in it. What is it about this place that makes you want to devote so much of your time every day to it?”

“Knowing you, you will find it boring.”

“Let me make up my own mind about that.” Kim spots a nun, who she quickly recognizes as Sister Maria, the nun from the cafe. She grins and points her out to Angelica. “Look, its your friend!”

“Yeah, Sister Maria. Come on, I will introduce you to her.” Angelica motions for Kim to follow her. The Woman Scorned gets a devious look of mischief on her face as she follows her mother over towards Sister Maria.

“Sister Maria!” Angelica exclaims as she embraces her friend in a tight hug.

“Sister Angelica!”

“Wait, are you two sisters? Does that make you my aunt?” Kim asks with a grin on her face. The nun breaks the embrace and greets Kim with a polite wave.

“Good morning, Marie. How are you?”

“Marie?” Kim suddenly realizes that this nun must know her twin sister and is mistaking her for her twin. Kim chuckles softly. “Uh, yeah, that’s me! Marie! The Phoenix! The…”

“Hush, Kim.” Angelica says with a roll of her eyes. She looks over at Sister Maria. “Sister, this is Kimberly, Marie’s sister.”

“Ah yes, her twin sister.” She winks at Kim. “Your mother has said much about you.”

“Hopefully only the bad things!”

“Your mother told me that you have a big heart.”

“Oh yeah? Did you know that I once flayed a penguin and a bear in one night?!”

“Huh?” Even the usual calm and collected Sister Maria is taken aback by this. She looks over at Angelica is who is burning red with embarrassment.

“Not actual penguins and bears.” Jones shakes her head. “It was a wrestling match…more of a fight, really…against two guys dressed as a penguin and a bear. And no one was actually ‘flayed.’ In fact, Kim LOST that match.”

“You didn’t have to say that part!” Kim sticks her tongue out at her mother. Angelica rolls her eyes as she still feels somewhat embarrassed. Sister Maria, though, just laughs it off and motions for the mother-daughter pair to follow her.

“Come on, let’s go inside. Mass will begin soon.”

“Huh?” Kim checks her watch. “You said mass doesn’t start until nine thirty. It’s nine twenty. We have ten minutes.”

“You don’t know this priest.” Angelica says with a smirk. “If you are late on time for one of Father’s masses then you are late.” Kim just assumes that she must mean the priest likes to start early. Kim follows her mother and Sister Maria up the steps that lead to the front door. The trio approach the front door. Maria holds the door for Angelica and Kim who walk through first followed by Sister Maria herself who lets the front door shut behind her.

Williams, for her part, has been in a Catholic Church before but those instances are very rare. In fact, the only times she has ever been were due to some ulterior motive or hidden agenda. Maybe she was pretending to be Marie? Maybe she wanted to talk to her family and knew they would be there? But Kim never really went for the purpose of trying to understand the rituals or the logic behind any of it. As a result, she never remembered what to do. With this understanding firmly in her mind, Kimberly stands back and allows Sister Maria and Angelica Jones to walk on a head of her so that she can just simply mimic whatever they do.

First Kim notices that Sister Maria approaches a small dish. She dips her fingers in it and then makes the sign of the cross, beginning with the forehead, going to the chest, and then across both shoulders. Angelica approaches the dish and does the same. Kimberly approaches the dish and dips her fingers in. She finds that it is filled with water. Out of curiosity she puts some on her tongue.

“Ugh! Salty!”

“What was that, Kim?” Angelica asks, turning around to face her daughter. Kim shrugs her shoulders and feigns innocence.

“Oh, nothing!” Kim says, lying through her teeth and secretly hoping God won’t strike her down for lying in church. Angelica turns around and follows Sister Maria inside. Kim quickly uses the Holy Water to make the sign of the cross and then follows them inside the main sanctuary area.

Kim follows them down a long aisle as they look for a seat. Much of the church is already full and finding a place to sit will be difficult. Williams notices that many in the church are chanting. She doesn’t pay attention to that part yet. Instead she just follows Angelica and her nun friend. They inevitably find their way to an empty pew near the front of the church. Angelica genuflects, makes the sign of the cross, and enters the pew. Sister Maria does the same. Kimberly doesn’t get it but she follows suit; she genuflects and enters the pew. Once everyone is settled in, Kimberly pays closer attention to the chanting.

“Ave, María, grátia plena,
Dóminus tecum.
Benedicta tu in muliéribus,
et benedíctus fructus ventris
tui, Iesus.
Sancta María, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen.”

Williams leans over and whispers something to her friends. “Uh, like, I don’t wanna sound weird or anything, but are they trying to conjure something?” Angelica and Maria look over at Kim who just smiles sheepishly. “Because if they are, maybe I should leave? I mean, I already conjured a demon once. His name is Bob and he’s annoying to have at the house and…”

“They’re not trying to conjure anything.” Angelica says quietly so as to not disturb anyone. “They are praying the Rosary.”

“Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.”

“Uh, ok, so if this isn’t some conjuring session then what is it? What is the Rosary?”

“It is quite a long explanation, Kimberly.” Sister Maria whispers.

“Do ya got a cliffnotes version for me?”

“Pater noster qui es in coelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum;
adveniat regnum tuum,
fiat voluntas tua,
sicut in coelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
et ne nos inducas in tentationem
sed libera nos a malo.
Amen.”

“It is a prayer to the Blessed Mother.” Maria explains.

“Blessed Mother?” Kim asks curiously. She looks at her own mother, Angelica Jones, and quickly shakes her head. “Sorry, mom, you’re great and all but you’re definitely not blessed.” Maria and Angelica share a quiet laugh. Kim shrugs her shoulders. “What’s so funny?”

“The Blessed Mother isn’t a reference to your earthly mother.” Maria points to a statue of the Virgin Mary. “SHE is The Blessed Mother.”

Williams stares at the statue for a moment. She then looks back at Sister Maria and Angelica, both of whom have returned to praying much like everyone else in the church. Kimberly can tell that this is very important to both of them and her constant interruptions will only serve to bother them and maybe even annoy them. Perhaps now is not the time to seek her answers? But Kimberly does plan to get her answers somehow. For now, The Woman Scorned will just sit and listen to the chanting, which oddly enough is rather comforting…

“Ave, María, grátia plena,
Dóminus tecum.
Benedicta tu in muliéribus,
et benedíctus fructus ventris
tui, Iesus.
Sancta María, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen.”

==========
September 21st, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Tuesday morning daily Mass at the Catholic Church went off as well as could be expected. Sure, Kimberly did get to spend time bonding with her mother over things other than just wrestling and her professional career. But she still got little answers or insight into what makes her mother tick. Finding out what makes her mother tick will help her learn more about herself and maybe help the two of them connect on an even closer and deeper level. She did not quite understand what was happening at mass. She understood superficially that the people there were worshiping. It is a Christian denomination, a Christian Church, so yes, they were worshiping Jesus Christ. But there is something else there, something else that makes this very important to Angelica and thus potentially something important for Kimberly that she should try and understand. A deeper understanding of this is important for Kimberly so that she can have a better grasp of her own personal identity; who is she and how did she come to be who she is? She learned a great deal from researching her father’s past. She learned that her father and uncle were both monsters just like she used to be. But she also learned that both were repentant and that her father at least did try to atone for his sins before he tragically died; much like how Kim has tried to atone for her own past sins against her family. She wants a similar experience and education from her mother. Attending mass did not achieve the necessary goal.

Kim is nothing else if not stubborn. She does not give up so easily. Since yesterday’s mass appearance did not work out, The Woman Scorned opted for a more direct approach. Sister Maria, Angelica’s friend from the convent, seemed friendly enough and seemed willing to share some information. But maybe an interrogation in the middle of mass wasn’t exactly the ideal situation? So Kimberly is now skipping happily down the streets of Boston, Massachusetts. She is slowly approaching the front gate of the Carmelite Convent, the same one where her mother once spent a good portion of her life as a religious sister. She is not dressed nice like she was yesterday morning. Instead she is wearing torn denim jeans, sneakers, and a black t-shirt that reads “Oktoberfest” on the front in red lettering. She stops at the front gate, which happens to be shut. She looks at the wall surrounding the grounds of the convent. It isn’t that large and she could easily climb it.

So why the hell not?!

The Woman Scorned rushes over and begins the slow but steady climb up the short wall surrounding the Carmelite Convent grounds. The deranged ginger reaches the top and swings one leg over the side. It is then that she hears a voice calling out to her.

“Miss?” The voice is coming from the other side, on the grounds of the convent. She looks over and there is a nun, a much older one than Sister Maria, standing there. She looks up at Kimberly partially bewildered and partially angry. “What exactly are you doing here?”

“Who me?” Kim feigns innocence. “I’m uh…”

“Oh wait, I recognize you.” The nun’s scowl turns into a warm, pleasant smile. “You are Marie. You are Angelica’s daughter.”

“Well, yes and no.” Kim hops down off of the wall. She lands in front of the nun. “I mean, yeah, I am Angelica’s daughter but since I’m officially on Holy ground now,” Kim playfully makes the sign of the cross over her chest “I probably shouldn’t lie. I don’t want to invoke any wrath of God stuff. I need to live long enough to try and become Underground Champion in a few days.”

“So if you’re not Marie, who are you?”

“Do the math, sister!” Kim says grinning gleefully. “I’m the evil twin who kidnapped Marie and left her for dead! You chicks saved her from me, remember?”

“Oh, uh, yes…I do remember…” the elderly nun now begins to seem very concerned for her own safety. Kimberly shakes her head.

“No, no, it’s ok! I want to THANK you for saving her from me! I mean, it took spending time in a loony bin and maybe more than a few blunt object shots to my head but I eventually became a halfway decent person since then! I even made peace with my sister and if I had actually managed to kill her back then, well, that would have totally weighed horribly on my conscience. Y’know?”

“Perhaps I should call the authorities?” The elderly nun states. Kim shakes her head.

“I’d rather you not!” She grins sheepishly as she wonders how she will talk her way out of this. “Does my mom need to vouch for the fact that I’m no longer a homicidal maniac?”

“Why did you come here, Miss?”

“I just wanted to talk to…

“Kim!” Now that voice was definitely familiar. The demented ginger turns and then breathes a sigh of relief upon seeing the one nun she was looking for this entire time; Sister Maria, Angelica’s good friend. “What are you doing here, Kimberly?”

“See!” Kim hops up and down happily. “She’ll vouch for me! Tell her I’m not a lunatic, Sister!”

Maria chuckles softly as she walks over to the elderly nun. “She is fine.”

“Ok, Sister Maria.” The elderly nun states. Then she turns and walks away, leaving Kimberly alone with Sister Maria.

“Thanks, Maria! You are a real life saver and not the candy! Although they are good!”

“I just wanted to talk.” She holds up her hands, feigning innocence. “That’s all!”

“Very well.” She smiles warmly. “Come. I can give you a tour of the grounds where your mother spent much of her teenage years.”

“Are you going to show me where my mom and dad had sex and conceived me?”

“No.”

“But do you KNOW where my mom and dad had sex and conceived me?” Kim asks, pressing the issue further. Sister Maria sighs deeply but says nothing. Kim smirks devilishly. “You DO know! Ha!”

“Just follow me, Kim.” Maria starts walking and Kim follows her as they begin to tour the grounds. Kim takes in the surroundings, which even an eccentric psycho like her must admit is rather beautiful. “Kimberly, what had you hoped to accomplish by coming here this evening?”

“I just want to know some information.” Kim sighs out of frustration. “Hell, I don’t even know why I’m asking because I KNOW the story. But they’re not real to me. Y’know? I mean, I know my dad was a priest and mom was a nun when they had their affair that gave birth to me.” She smirks. “Which I still think is funny as hell! But anyway, I also know that scandalous affair is what led to me and Marie being separated from mom. I know that this convent means a lot to my mom because not only did it help her through grandma’s murder but it is the place where the met my dad. But to me, this was just a mythical place. It meant nothing. Now?” Kim grins from ear to ear as she follows Sister Maria. “It looks more real.”

“Does being here help?

“Yeah, yeah it does.”

“Good. Perhaps you could help me.”

“Sure. What can I do?”

“I would like some information of my own. I know some of your background, Kimberly, but not all.” She says quietly. “If you don’t feel comfortable answering, you don’t have to. But what I do know is that your mother was forced to give up both you and your sister out of fear of church reprisal. I was of the understanding that your sister did end up in a good home but she never told me what happened to you.”

“Never?” Kim asks. Maria shakes her head.

“Your mother never told me what became of you.”

“Marie was the lucky one.” Kim says with a hint of sarcasm. “I ended up taken in by a sociopath. For all intents and purposes I was kept away from any and all human contact until I was eighteen years old. My ‘guardian’ bred me to hate and to be violent.”

“But you are not hateful or violent anymore.”

“Oh I am…” Kim shrugs her shoulders “...I am just much more controlled than I once was. And I credit my family for helping me get to that point. And ultimately that’s another reason I came here, Sister. I want to know about my mother when she was younger. I want to know about my mom. Now I know why she ended up here. Her mother was murdered while she was forced to watch. Her father abandoned her. She became just as violent and full of hate as I was. She exorcized that hatred by training to become a wrestler. Everyone lived happily ever after. I get all that. But why is the church so important to her? If this place was full of so many bad memories, why does she keep coming back?” She smirks. “Is my mom a sadist?”

“She isn’t a sadist.” Maria says with a warm smile. “The truth is that for all its faults and flaws, of which there are many, the church did provide your mother safety, protection, and a home after her father…your grandfather…had abandoned her. The church furthered her educated and taught her how to survive in society. The church also helped your mother overcome her suicidal tendancies.”

“Wait, suicide?” Kim asks curiously. “Mom tried to kill herself when she was a teen?”

“She never told you?” Maria asks. Kim shakes her head. Maria sighs deeply. “Well, I’m not sure I should tell you but the cat is out of the bag as they say.”

“What happened?”

“Your mother was very close to her mother, your grandmother. She loved her deeply. You can imagine how much it scarred her when she was murdered. Angelica tried to kill herself multiple times when she was here at the convent. She would have done anything to die and be reunited with her mother. But then she discovered The Blessed Mother, The Virgin Mary.” Sister Maria smiles. “Your mother found what you might consider someone…or something, depending upon your perspective…who could help fill that void in her life.”

“So that’s why she is still so devoted to church?”

“Only your mother can answer that, Kimberly. All I can say is that it did help her overcome some of the most tragic and difficult parts of her life, it helped her overcome thoughts of suicide. In fact, on her mother’s birthday she comes to the convent and spends hours in prayer with myself and the sisters.”

This was certainly a lot to take in. Kimberly spies a nearby bench. She walks over and sits down. Sister Maria walks over and sits down next to her. She wraps a gentle, comforting arm around Kimberly’s shoulder.

“Are you ok, Kimberly?”

“Yeah.” She chuckles softly. “I admit that a few days ago when I first considered learning more about mom’s religious practice and why it mattered to her, I wanted to do it for selfish reasons. I wanted to learn because of how it could benefit me. I never expected to benefit from it at all. I thought I was wasting my time but I was curious and had to find out.”

“Now?”

“Now I have been thinking a lot about this whole religious thing.” She shrugs her shoulders. “I’m still not sure. I have been let down by so many in my life. My own mother abandoned me when I was born…whether she was forced to abandon me or not, she still abandoned me…my father and uncle were serial killers, yet another let down…my foster parent was a deranged sociopath who intentionally turned me into a psychopath…” She stands up and starts to walk away “...I’m just afraid religion will also let me down, just as quickly as everything else and everyone else has let me down.”

“Kimberly.” Kim stops and turns to face Sister Maria. “The decision is yours and yours alone to make. But if you ever do have any questions, you are always welcome to come and visit. You can ask me anything. But the decision is yours. If you do not trust it, I won’t press the issue.”

“Really?” Kim arches her brow. “You’re terrible at the whole evangelization thing, y’know that?”

“So I’ve been told.” She snickers. “But my job isn’t to evangelize. My job is to help. And if you need any help, do not hesitate to ask. I owe your mother a debt of gratitude. She helped me through my own dark and depressing times. I will gladly help you.”

“Thanks, Sister.” Kim says with a warm, pleasant smile. She embraces her in a tight hug before turning and making her exit. As she walks away a strange feeling washes across her. It is a feeling she has never felt before. She doesn’t quite know how to describe it.

Is this what it feels to be normal? To be accepted? Is this the real Kimberly Williams?

==========
September 24th, 2022
New York City
On Camera
==========

The cameras begin to roll and we immediately open out in front of Madison Square Garden in New York City. This arena, aptly named the world’s most famous arena, will be playing host to SCW Apocalypse tomorrow night. Surprisingly the front entrance of the arena and the surrounding areas are rather empty right now. The city that never sleeps, at the very least, appears to be taking a quick nap. What are we doing here, though? That question is answered after a brief pause when the clicking of heels across pavement can be heard. It isn’t long before “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams steps into view from the right. She is dressed in a pullover black round neck short sleeve mid-length dress with a ruching at the waistline. Kimberly is perched atop black high heeled sandals. By contrast to this gorgeous look, the eccentric ginger has her torso covered in barbed wire. A deranged grin is wrapped across her lovely face.

“Welcome to another fun filled and very informative edition of Kimmymaniacs! When we last left our hero, she was explaining to the entire wrestling world why three clowns who have no damn business challenging for the SCW Underground Championship are up in my business and on top of that gifted with a title match at Apocalypse. In summary, The Onesie is in the match because she is really good at making cryptic statements that don’t mean a damn thing. Wolfy is in the match because she’s a sore ass loser who won’t leave me the fuck alone. Last, and certainly least, is Autumn Valentine, who is only in this match based on her name and reputation alone.” Williams chuckles softly and shakes her head. “You know, at least Wolfy and Onesie TRIED to make an impact upon their arrival in SCW. Sure, they failed rather miserably but at least they put forth effort. Autumn is coasting on her reputation alone. Hell, I’m not even sure she WANTS to be Underground Champion. She wants to tear Wolfy’s face off for costing her the Adrenaline Championship. Yet her and the other two losers are in this match. Does that bother me one bit? Does it upset the Queen of the Death Match that soft, weak, peasants are competing in her world in her match for her crown?” Williams smirks and shakes her head.

“Nah! It doesn’t bother me one iota! In fact, I welcome the challenge! I am sick and tired of having my guts and determination being questioned! I am sick of being ridiculed and criticized! I am sick of people trying to paint me as weak…when anyone who has ever thrown down with me will tell you that I am the exact opposite of weak!” Kimberly twirls around to allow the camera and the viewers at home to get a good look at her fashionable dress, contrasted by the barbed wire she is wrapped in. “This is the perfect illustration of who the hell I am. On the outside you see one thing but on the inside I am something completely different. Some may see a beautiful woman, and I am…but I am also the toughest, most sadistic bitch in this Underground division. Don’t forget that I brought the Underground Title back from the dead! SCW management tried to crown Jordan Majors as the heir apparent and I took the crown from her. Then they tried to place Konrad Raab on the throne and I knocked his old German ass off the throne and took it as my own. Now Shaun Cruiserweight is looking for anyone to replace me. Deanna Frost? The Onesie? Wolfy? Hell, even that lame ass Autumn Valentine.” She shakes her head.

“But deep down inside you know that there is only ONE person capable of carrying this Underground division and you are looking at her. Now I already went through and thoroughly explained why Onesie and Wolfy are all talk and no action. I already explained why Autumn is just coasting off of her reputation and not one of those three idiots belong in this match. I will prove that at Apocalypse.” She points a finger at the camera, as if pointing at Deanna herself. “But you’re in this match too. You’re the defending champion.” She laughs softly.

“Now I gotta give credit where credit is due. You beat me at Rise To Greatness. You beat a fresh, one hundred percent Kimberly Williams at Rise To Greatness to become Underground Champion. That should be enough to validate your reign. I mean c’mon, DeeDee, it isn’t like SCW is the only player in the death match game. I have held the HKW Bloodlust Championship for over a year now. I am also the longest reigning MWE Chicago Way Champion in that company’s history. When I call myself that Queen of the Death Match it isn’t some fancy slogan to sell merch. I mean every fucking word of it and I prove it to be true every single time I set foot inside the ring. That’s who you beat to become the Underground Champion. You don’t need to prove anything to anyone.” Kimberly shrugs her shoulders.

“Yet here you are, putting yourself in harm’s way, putting your title in serious jeopardy in this five way Underground war at Apocalypse. You don’t even have to be pinned to lose the championship.” She grins nastily. “I could pin Onesie and become champion. I could make Sarah Wolf cry and tap out like the little bitch she is and become champion. I could humiliate Autumn Valentine AGAIN and become champion. I do not have to beat you, DeeDee, to regain the SCW Underground Championship and BELIEVE that I will do anything and everything within my power to win and to walk away as champion.” She shakes her head. “I am no longer playing games. I am not coming to have fun. I am coming for my championship and I will do whatever it takes to get it back, even if it means beating one of the other three losers to do it.” Again she points at the camera.

“But I will be honest with you, McFrosty, I would much rather beat you to regain the championship. As I said, those other three do not belong. You speak of honor, integrity, and earning your shots and opportunities? Well they have done absolutely nothing to earn their opportunities. I am pretty sure you can count ON ONE HAND the total accumulated wins all three of them have had combined since Taking Hold of the Flame. You think that speaks of worthiness? Now I get it, you want to be the hero of the story. You don’t want to tear down any of them. That’s fine. You try and spin this in as positive a light as you want for the sake of the company. I have no qualms telling it like it is.” She points to herself.

“This should just be you and I, McFrosty. This should be Deanna vs. Kim TWO at Apocalypse, one on one. Because unlike them, who have no business in MY Underground, unlike those three who have no clue how to survive in the Underground, you and I know how to survive and thrive in this environment. I am a two time former Underground Champion, you are the reigning Underground Champion. Onesie, Wolfy, and Autumn are just riding our coattails because they have nothing better to do at Apocalypse. That’s the truth. And unfortunately for you, if this were just a simple one on one match, then maybe you might have at least fifty-fifty odds of retaining.” A devilish grin forms upon the face of the Queen of the Death Match.

“But your pal Shaun Cruiserweight made this match. He agreed to insert three other dimwits who don’t belong in our same space. And he made the rules…he made this sudden death. I warned you about chaos, DeeDee. I warned you that if you were to become Underground Champion then you needed to become intimate with chaos. You needed to give into chaos. But you refused to heed my warnings and now here you are, in the toughest most violent match of your career. You don’t get much more chaotic than this, DeeDee. This is MY wheelhouse! This is MY match! And I will take full advantage of the chaos that ensues and I will take the Underground Championship right out from under you!” She throws her head back and laughs.

“It’s ok, DeeDee, because unlike you, I will grant you a one on one rematch for the Underground Championship WHEN I win it back. I won’t make you jump through hoops. Because I do want to beat you, DeeDee. The problem for you is that beating you is not a top priority for me. My number one priority is to regain the SCW Underground Title. It is more important to me than anything else in my life. I hold it near and dear to my heart, closer than anyone or anything else, including my own health and well being.” She takes some of the barbed wire and starts scraping it against her forehead, cutting herself open until the wound is bleeding. “See that, DeeDee?! I don’t care about my flesh! You can rip my fucking flesh off of my body! You can beat on me and tear me apart until every ounce of blood has left my damn body! I will keep going because that title means more to me than it does to you and there isn’t a god damn thing you can say or do to prove otherwise! Talk about your integrity all you want! Talk about earning shit! I don’t care about any of that anymore! All I care about is being the face of the underground division! And I will sacrifice my health, my flesh, my blood, and my own god damn career in order to win it back”

The Woman Scorned starts to take the barbed wire off of her torso. Just like everything else Kimberly does, she isn’t very careful about it. She rips and tears it off, leaving bloody scars on her hands as a result. She then takes the blood from her forehead and wipes some on her face. She laughs maniacally

“This is the face of the SCW Underground Division. This is the Queen of the Death Match and I am coming to reclaim my throne.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kimberly Williams vs. Sarah Wolf vs. Autumn Valentine vs. The One vs. Deanna Frost - by The Matt - 09-24-2022, 09:45 AM