Apocalypse update
The show is coming. Thank you for those who took a match. I hope to have notes to you tomorrow. I then hope to have show up early this weekend with a card after.

Finally, my schedule is getting a bit less hectic and more importantly, we're done moving everything from one house to another, so now it's just unpacking. But that can wait. Shows have to be written, damn it!

Thanks everyone for their patience. I know this month hasn't been the most consistent from me, but finally getting out of this scheduling disaster I've been in for the last month.
UPDATE: I have one match left to write. Everything has been judged. I am hoping it will be up tomorrow. Again, I thank everyone for their patience. This is not something I'm happy with and I feel terrible that this has taken this long to get this show up. My hope is that with the rest of this week, my teaching will be much more straightforward plus it being a long weekend, I can finally make the sleep adjustment I need to, while also getting Breakdown up on time and set the tone going forward.

Again, I simply apologize and thank you all for your patience.
Most of the show is done. Waiting for one match to be submitted. Will be up tomorrow regardless.