Chance Owens
-----------------------------------
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias: “Roadblock” Chance Owens
Wrestler's Real Name: Chance Owens
Twitter Handle (if applicable):
Pic Base: Cody Rhodes (“American Nightmare” era)
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 225
Birthdate: September 27, 1998
Birth Place: Denver, Colorado
Current Residence: Denver, Colorado

Physical Description: Close-cropped blond hair, blue eyes, slender but muscular. Clean-shaven, no tattoos. Ring attire: Full-length jacket with matching full-length tights and matching boots. Street attire: long-sleeve shirt, dress pants and shiny black shoes.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Brawler, Submissionist
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face who resorts to dirty tricks when he's desperate
Years Pro: 0
Theme Song: “Crush ‘Em” by Megadeth

Finishers: Dead End, Traffic Jam, End of the Road
Finishers Descriptions (If Needed): Dead End - Liontamer. Traffic Jam – Guillotine choke. End of the Road - Eddie Kingston's spinning backfist.
Signature Moves: Speed Bump, Checkstop, Brake Check
Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed): Speed Bump – Black Hole Slam. Checkstop – Jawbreaker. Brake Check - Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Common Moves: Boston Crab, Camel Clutch, Side Effect, Power bomb, Kahatajime Chokehold, Spear, Swinging Neckbreaker, Rapid-fire Knife-edge Chops, Enzugiri, Tilt-a-whirl Slam, Texas Cloverleaf, Asai Moonsault, Rocker Dropper, Heart Punch, Pele Kick, Clothesline, Full Nelson Slam

Strengths: Loyal, Honest, Hard worker

Weaknesses: Bullheaded, Aggressive, Rude

Entrance: The arena plunges into darkness and a strange noise is heard… It’s almost like it’s a mix of a guitar and a helicopter’s rotor. A mid-tempo drum beat starts up, quickly followed by a rhythmic bass line. Then a VERY familiar voice can be heard.

Enter the arena and hit the lights
Step up now you're in for a ride
this is war, ain't no fun and games
we get it up, you go down in flames

Jagged green lights play across the screen and the stage as a voice that can only belong to the one and only Dave Mustaine growls the lyrics to "Crush 'Em". Spotlights move around near the entranceway and one of them catches someone's right arm in its beam.

Party time, going down
you better not mess us around
the stakes are rich, take a hit or stay
the price is high, someone's gonna pay

The spotlights are still moving around on the stage as the lights on the screen start forming a pattern. One of the moving spotlights dances across someone's left leg.

Heads I win, tails you lose
out of my way I'm coming through
roll the dice don't think twice
and we crush, crush 'em

The lights on the screen settle into a final configuration spelling out the name "Chance Owens". The person in question comes out to stand on the stage under some of the spotlights. Chance shields his eyes for a moment before turning to his left and beckoning to someone. "Wolfsbane" Adam Brock comes from the back to stand beside his protege and nods before pointing to the ring. Chance nods before heading down the ramp toward the ring, the lights catching the tiny white stones on his forest green fighter's gloves. The cheers are absolutely deafening and they smile as they touch the hands reaching out to them. Young children are the most eager and Chance is only too happy to oblige them. Once they reach ringside, Adam moves off to the side and Chance ascends the steps so he can enter the ring, wiping the soles of his boots on the outside as he does so.

Biography: Chance is no stranger to adversity and fighting for what he wants. He and his brother Leo grew up in the wrong part of Denver and got into multiple scrapes and they've both had a few brushes with the law. Chance almost wound up in juvenile hall in his senior year of high school but the charges were dropped when it was revealed he'd done it to save Leo from a slow and painful death. Their parents hadn't been so quick to judge because they knew Chance; they knew he always had a reason for doing things.

Sample RP (optional):

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name: Thea
Email: triberyche1@gmail.com

Discord: DP Pendragon#1138
Other: I was an e-fed manager from 1998 to 2014 when I stepped back to focus on being an author.
[Image: 7YQMtsG.png]

[Image: KQjayMG.png]
^Banner courtesy of Mad Marlowe
Welcome to SCW. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask. Alternately, as I see you use Discord, feel free to join us on our fed discord and meet others in the fed: https://discord.gg/v6UdygPz

In the meantime, I could have you booked for the next show taking place Thursday, October 13. The card will be out later today. Alternately, if you'd like more time to settle in, I could book you October 20. We're very flexible with our scheduling.
(10-08-2022, 12:09 PM)supremecw Wrote: Welcome to SCW. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask. Alternately, as I see you use Discord, feel free to join us on our fed discord and meet others in the fed: https://discord.gg/v6UdygPz

In the meantime, I could have you booked for the next show taking place Thursday, October 13. The card will be out later today. Alternately, if you'd like more time to settle in, I could book you October 20. We're very flexible with our scheduling.

Mm... I'm going to need more time. It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and 4 days isn't enough time.

No worries. Can do!
Updated theme and entrance.

Changed alignment.