Magical Cosmic Princess YUYO vs. Ace Sky vs. Savannah Sunshine vs. Alexis Quinne
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 19, 2022
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b5sz...sp=sharing
[Image: YUYOFORUM.png]
SCW W/L/D
3/6/2

OVERALL W/L/D
20/11/2

1x EMERGE Spirit Champion 

[VOYAGERS]

[Camera pans open towards a GCW ring from down below thanks to the logo and lettering on the apron banner. The lens kisses the plexiglass and in view, numerous fans are seen filling to their seats, sidestepping through the aisle ways.]

??: Oklahoma City. Surprise!

[The view shifts from the outside to the inside. Alexis Quinne is seated in a press box, wearing a black and silver "VOYAGERS" hoodie with a black beanie on her head. She extends her left hand and points towards the camera.]

Alexis: But I'm here to see you, Savannah.

Well...we were just in Mexico. I was down there for the whole week. Shout out to Big Papi. Let me crash. Taught me more llave. Shout out McKayla Yamamoto. A rookie in all this. A shit head. Thinks she knows everything to know about pro wrestling when she doesn't know shit.

[Alexis chuckles.]

Alexis: I say it out of love. She's really good. Remember the name. But as most of you know, I was a shithead. Still a shit head. So I relate to other shit heads. Me and Big Papi ran her to the ground. Tried to humble her. She took it well. Maybe learned a couple of things. Who knows. It was funny. I'm watching her getting her feet wet in everything. Learning from BP. Me chiming in and pointing stuff out to her. And then me doing the same, getting ran to the ground by BP. We saw some lucha. Shit was pure. A lot of wrestlers who are on the ground level, just getting started. Or guys who been at it for a minute, trying to get a break.

From here to Mexico isn't that far. One plane ride closes the gap quickly.

[Alexis leans into her chair.]

Alexis: I could be back in the Bay. At Chase Center right now. Watching the Dubs raise up another banner. But I came to see you Savannah. Well...I mean Naddy [Nadia Allen] is here. Never need an excuse to visit her. GCW is always going to give me free tickets if I ask. I couldn't go straight home after watching these luchadors get after it. Watching MK go after it. Especially after Sunday when I found out that this four way would be happening on Thursday. You gotta stay ahead. The road ain't for everyone. Pro wrestling ain't either.

It ain't for Holly Adams.

[Alexis gives the middle finger.]

Alexis: Fuck you, by the way. Coward. You and the Brand. Lying to people. Conning them. Tried to do that shit to one of my friends. So many people in MK's position or those wrestlers in Mexico would fall for the crumbs you gave people because you take advantage of people. One of the million vultures that exist. The one minute you get push back, gotta go. This ain't it for me. Coward. Did the same with Infamous. Did the same with the Blondetourage. I wasn't finished with you. You poke your head up here again and you will. I will be here and I'm pushing your shit back in.

[Alexis' shoulders elevated and then relaxed.]

Alexis: So I'm here. I've heard a lot about you Savannah. I've seen a lot of you. You're in a lot of places. You're good. Real good. By the time this is up, Livewire will be over. Good enough that I have to see it with my own two eyes. I've seen enough at home, on my laptop. I'll see you in two days. Your skill made me do this.

You're in a three way tonight. You got the leg up over me, Ace Sky, YUYO wrestling in a mutli man 48 hours before the four way. And I will never let anyone get a leg up over me.

I have to see how quick you runs those ropes. I need to see how tight you hold that arm on the Sweet N Sour. I want to see how you react to pressure. That's what these multi men matches are. Pressure. Head on a swivel. Eyes in the back of your head because you could be dealing with one person and leave yourself open for the killshot behind you.

[Alexis presses her lips together.]

Alexis: I have to see it. I told everyone from the beginning, throughout this whole year. I know right now, people are noticing, I'm racking up the wins. I'm still charging. I'm loading up. This whole year I've been tinkering. Experimenting. I've seen some shots thrown my way about the highs and lows. Josh Hudson. Another fraud. Another liar. Go figure.

I am my own worse critic, though. I feel like there's been moments where I've been super sloppy. I lost to a rookie this year. She beat me fair and square but I wasn't sharp. That US title tournament. Glory Braddock out wrestled me. Sloppy as hell. Wasn't sharp in the last four way I was in. Rise to Greatness. Ate the pin. Hated it.

I never panicked. I know what I put it. And that's what I show. Me, Angela. We don't bullshit the experience. This is the reality of a pro wrestler. It's not rainbows and sunshines. It's pain. Life is pain. It's weeks like this where I haven't been home in 10 days because I gotta learn more wrestling. I gotta see more wrestling. That's what I've been trying to show. Lot of times when I watch wrestling, it's not this glamorous thing. It's hours spending in some hotel, watching the same match five times, 6 hours past, you're knee deep in notes because you have to figure out how low low you have to duck a lariat from knocking you out.

[Alexis rubs her face.]

Alexis: I'm not surprised I beat Ravyn Taylor. One of the greatest ever. Was telling all of you, I could see it in her eyes. I could see it in her moves.

I had become a better wrestler.

I've spent six years trying to beat her. I knew I would. I never waver. This Thursday night, YUYO. She's a former champion too. Did great things in EMERGE. Went back to Japan and did big things there. I've also seen you in person. I was there to see Rudo. It was a year ago. Korakuen Hall. You didn't see me. Trust me, I'm everywhere. I've traveled to Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Somali, Canada, Alaska. Wrestling language is universal.

[Her eyes grow widen.]

Alexis: Oi, Oi, Oi! Kitte! Kitte! Breakdown! Anata no besuto wa jūbunde wa arimasen.

[She leans in.]

Alexis: Ace Sky, you talk a lot of shit. I have no problem with that. I'm putting you in the mud. I was downplaying stuff last week. I want to win. That's the whole point of this is to win. That's what makes this shit worth it.

So once again Thursday night. Breakdown. Alexis Quinne at Large.

[Alexis makes a gun gesture.]

Alexis: By the way, first week of November. Go out and vote. They already do a lot to make sure a lot of you can't. But they can't hold everyone down, especially if we all show up in waves. We are the wave.

Go out and vote.

[FIN]
2 of 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gb4Q...sp=sharing
[Image: YUYOFORUM.png]
SCW W/L/D
3/6/2

OVERALL W/L/D
20/11/2

1x EMERGE Spirit Champion