I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
======

==========
October 15th, 2022
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

Glory Braddock’s life has been nothing short of a roller coaster ride in recent months. The British Bombshell got her career back on track with a huge victory at Rise To Greatness which earned her a United States Title Match. But then she learned in a short span of time that forces within her company could be plotting against her, planning to try and wrestle control of the company away from her. She would later learn that her daughter, Melinda Braddock, was dating Clyde Sutter, the brute whom Glory is still convinced sexually assaulted Melinda years earlier. To top it all off, Braddock’s mother passed away. The triple threat of bad news was enough to make The British Bombshell descend into madness. She had no idea what she would do or how she would possibly cope with the grief and pain. All she wanted was to escape from the hurt and trauma. She wanted to turn away from it.

The British Bombshell was able to put the pain in the back of her mind long enough to defeat Josh Hudson at Apocalypse and become SCW United States Champion. She even took it a step further and decided to rename it the United Kingdom Championship, a nod to her native homeland of England. For a very brief and fleeting moment, Braddock felt as if she could overcome her trials and troubles. But then she was outsmarted and beaten in a non-title match by her cousin the SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams. That was an embarrassment for Glory Braddock and a harsh reminder that her problems are far from over. In fact, this is the second she was beaten in that manner. The first time was when Andreas Lasiewicz used that very same tactic to beat her for the GDW World Championship. Now Kim Williams used it to outsmart her in front fo the world on Breakdown. To have been beaten by that same tactic twice, and then to be choked out by Josh Hudson after the fact, that is evidence enough for Glory that her mind is not yet in the right place. She is still distracted. The paranoia of recent events is still plaguing her.

These thoughts eat away at her psyche with each passing moment. Member of the Board of dIrectors Floyd Ryan and his niece Jamie insist that there are forces trying to seize control of the company. But could they be the forces in question themselves? Melinda Braddock is dating a man whom Glory believes is dangerous. Therefore could Melinda be endangering herself this very moment? But the one thing that still bothers Glory more than anything else is the loss of her beloved mother. By this time she had hoped to have moved on past the grieving stage but for some reason this has proven to be impossible. Perhaps it is due to how close and how reliant she has been with her parents? During the three years she spent training to be a wrestler she was practically attached at the hip to her father, Glenn Braddock. Glenn continued to be her constant advisor and trainer during her wrestling career until his own death. Then Glory grew closer to her mother, who became a counselor and guide for The British Bombshell. But now she, too, is dead and Glory is left without anyone to guide her.

If anyone could guide her through the problematic waters of her current professional and personal life, problems that include the potential of a corporate takeover, her daughter’s problematic relationship, and this rivalry with Josh Hudson over the United Kingdom Championship, it would be her mother or father, but both are dead. Where can Glory turn to for advice? Where can she turn to potentially put an end to this grief?

The answer may be found in the home of her close personal friend and former mentor Aphrodite Noel. The two began as enemies but eventually grew to respect one another. Aphrodite saw value in what Glory offered her and Glory in turn saw value in what Aphrodite offered her. Glory became a student under Aphrodite’s tutelage. She learned everything she could possibly learn about the business world from Aphrodite. With that knowledge Braddock expanded her corporate empire to include the modeling industry, added an incredible healthcare plan for her employees, and most importantly, squashed any possible challenges to her power. Braddock knew that she owed a great deal to Noel but what Noel wanted in return, Glory was unwilling and unable to give. Aphrodite wanted a closer relationship with Braddock. Aphrodite, a woman who fancied herself a queen at one time, wanted Glory as her heir. She wanted her as a daughter.

Up until now, Glory has refused that request and Noel has respectfully not brought it up again. But now things have changed and perhaps that situation could change? Glory finds herself in Noel’s living room sitting on a sofa. She is wearing a high waist stand collar long sleeve pink bodycon dress. Her feet are encased in patent leather peep toe high heel pumps. Braddock realizes that her former mentor is currently in a relationship with a woman, Melissa Reeves, but thankfully she has arranged it so that they are alone today. Braddock made it clear that she wanted private time with a woman who helped her once before and could help her yet again.

Aphrodite enters the room, startling Glory ever so slightly. She turns and watches as Noel approaches with two glasses of red wine in hand. She sits down on the sofa next to Braddock and hands her a glass of wine while keeping one for herself.

“Thanks…” she sips the wine.

“I always keep some. I know how much you enjoy it.”

“You know me well.” Glory smiles warmly. “I definitely needed the drink. And I needed this time, alone, with someone I could trust. I’m sure it was hard to make time for me so thank you.”

“We have been through so much together. I would do anything for you. All you have to do is ask.” Aphrodite states. Glory nods her head. “Still, it has been a long time since your last visit. I was beginning to wonder when you would return.”

“I know and I’m sorry.”

“No need to apologize.” Aphrodite sips on her wine. “You are a powerful and successful businesswoman, you are a mother of two bright and brilliant children…”

“Technically three. Kurt and I adopted Fiona.”

“Ah yes, I have heard many good things about that young prodigy.” Aphrodite pats her on the back. “You have done a good thing in taking her under your wing.”

“Just paying it forward.” Braddock grins. “I recall someone taking me under their wing and teaching me much of what they knew.”

“And I would do it again in a heartbeat for you. I do care deeply about you.”

“I know…” Glory sighs “...that’s why I wanted to talk. I need your help.”

“Yes, you told me over the phone. I must admit that I am astonished that you need my help. You are the United States…” she chuckles “...excuse me, United Kingdom Champion. You beat Hudson at Apocalypse. Sure, you had a hiccup against your cousin on Breakdown but you are still the champion. You shouldn’t be having any problems.”

“You would think.” Braddock sighs deeply and shakes her head. “Bloody hell, I am now TWO titles away from achieving Supreme Champion in SCW. On the surface it would appear as if everything is going my way. But very few know what’s really going on beneath the surface.”

“I recall the passing of your mother.” Noel sips her wine. “You were devastated. But I had assumed you had gotten past that?”

“I’m just good at hiding my problems. I’m good at putting a good front forward, disguising my pain. My father was my entire life.” Braddock sips on her wine again as she fights back the tears. “Dad was certainly rough around the edges, not easy to get along with, and he had his old fashioned sometimes insanely tasteless views, but he was still my dad. And his wisdom helped me through the tumultuous first few years of my wrestling career. He passed away the year I would main event Rise To Greatness.” Braddock sighs as a smile creeps across her face. “He would have been proud of me, even though I lost he would have been proud of me being there on that grand stage.

“You and your father were quite close. I admit that I was surprised you managed to overcome the grieving process as well as you did.” Aphrodite points out. Glory nods her head.

“It wasn’t easy but the one thing I still had, or one person, was my mother. Mother and I were never close. I had always blamed her for leaving dad and as a result I never grew close to her. But after he passed, I started bonding with her. I grew closer to her and she became the same kind of guide that dad was. Sure, she couldn’t help me with my wrestling career the way dad did because she wasn’t a wrestler, but she helped in other ways. As long as she was with me, I knew that I would be ok.” Glory sips more of her wine and then sets the glass down. She wipes some of the tears that are flowing freely from her cheeks. “So when she died, I kinda lost it. That’s why the night of her wake I lost my mind and ran out of the fellowship hall and started screaming at the top of my lungs. Actually, I was screaming at God because I was angry with Him for taking my mother from me.”

Braddock looks directly into Aphrodite’s eyes. “But you were there for me. You comforted me when I needed it the most.”

“I just happened to be there and as I said, I would do anything for you.”

“You’re right, you would do anything for me. That night when you comforted me, when you brought me back from the edge of insanity, I realized that I had taken you for granted. I needed you once before to teach me how to be a proper businesswoman and to maintain a tight iron fisted grip over my company, and you gave me that knowledge. In return you wanted a daughter. I rejected you then but I see now how wrong I was.”

Aphrodite sets her wine glass down. She arches her brow out of curiosity. “What are you asking?”

“Where do I begin?” Glory shrugs her shoulders. “My daughter is dating Clyde Sutter…the same Clyde Sutter with anger management issues and whom I KNOW sexually assaulted her! Members of my board of directors have informed me that there is a threat against me, and even if they are lying that means they may be the ones who are plotting against me! My mother or father would have given me guidance on how to handle this but they are no longer here. The fact that they are no longer with me, the fact that they are dead is painful enough!” Tears again flow down her cheeks. Aphrodite hands her a tissue and Glory uses it to wipe her eyes. “The problems in my life are painful enough, but the loss of my father and now my mother…” she shakes her head “...I just can’t handle it anymore. I do not want to live in a reality without my mother, without my father…” She lies down with her head in Aphrodite’s lap. She gazes up into her eyes. “So I refuse to live in that reality. I choose to live in your reality, as your daughter. I am prepared to give you what you wanted years ago but have been so lukewarm about it, stubbornly refusing it for so long.”

There is noticeable pain in Glory’s eyes but also a sense of hopefulness as she awaits Aphrodite’s response. Aphrodite gives a half smile as she runs her hand through Glory’s long blond hair. “Yes, this is what I have wanted for a long time. I have wanted for you to fully embrace your status as my daughter and I admit, it has pained me at times to see you publicly reject me. But you rejected me because you were afraid of how your company would react if they learned, or how the public may take the news if they learned. Are you not concerned of the implications if this were to get out?”

“I do not care what anyone else may think.” Glory shakes her head. “I am on the brink of insanity because of the heartache I am suffering from my mother’s death. All I want now is to forget that heartache by living out a fantasy.” She begins to cry again. Noel embraces Glory close to her chest. She pats her on the back of the head.

“There, there, its ok, my child. Let it out. Let it all out. You are no longer alone. I am here for you, now. I have always been here for you. I will always be there for you.” She breaks the embrace and looks directly into Glory’s eyes. “But if this is to work out for both of us, then you must remember to honor thy mother…always do what I say. Understand?”

Glory slowly nods her head. “Yes…”

“Yes what?”

“Yes…mother.”

“Good.” She motions for Glory to stand. “Now stand up.” Glory does as she is told. Aphrodite stands up as well. “Tell me, who knows that you decided to seek my help?”

“Only Sophie. She was the one who suggested that I remove myself from reality in order to ease the pain.”

“Odd that Sophie would be the one to finally send you into my arms. Not that I am complaining. You should tell your sister, though.”

Julia Braddock, Glory’s sister, already has this same mother-daughter relationship with Aphrodite. Though Julia had advised Glory against going to this extreme in order to ease her pain and grief. Glory nods her head. “I will tell her, mother.”

“Now what about your husband? I understand that in the past Kurt hasn’t been as accepting of our relationship.”

“I will handle Kurt.” She smiles as she embraces Noel in a tight hug. “He will understand. I will make him understand.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Season 3 / Episode 18 / Deepest, Darkest Desires - Part 1
2 of 2
=====

==========
October 16th, 2022
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

It has been twenty four hours since Glory Braddock visited her former mentor Aphrodite Noel. With a triple threat of problems plaguing her, including the death of her biological mother, Glory Braddock decided that she could not and would not deal with the grief any longer. Instead of dealing with the grief of her mother’s death, Glory opted instead to live in a fantasy world. She chose to ignore the reality of her situation and at the same time give Aphrodite something she had always wanted; Glory Braddock would become her daughter. Aphrodite gets what she wants, she gets Glory’s unfettered and unquestioned loyalty, the kind of loyalty that is shared only by mother and daughter. In return Glory gets to forget the pain and heartache of the loss of her family member and she gets the guidance and wisdom of Aphrodite Noel to assist her in the other problems she is currently dealing with.

Melinda Braddock, Glory’s daughter, is dating Clyde Sutter, an enemy of the Braddock family. Rumors are spreading of a potential hostile takeover of her company. And of course she cannot forget the threat of Josh Hudson looming over her shoulder. Hudson lost the SCW United States Championship (now United Kingdom Championship) to Glory Braddock at Apocalypse and is looking to get a rematch. A great deal of burden has been weighing heavily on the mind of The British Bombshell. Yet, twenty four hours after her meeting with Aphrodite, the cares and troubles seem to have lifted. Braddock seems to no longer be overly concerned or paranoid. She believes that everything will work itself out in the end.

Braddock has spent much of this day in her home office personally managing some issues within her company. Her paranoia had kept her too frightened to even attempt to deal with it herself. But now she feels a renewed confidence in herself and she credits a large part of that to the woman she now calls “Mother”, Aphrodite. Glory is sitting at her desk in front of a laptop computer. She is wearing a pink pantsuit and a white silk blouse. She is typing furiously at the laptop keyboard when a knocking is heard at the door.

“Come in.” Braddock says without hesitation or pause in her typing. The door opens and in walks her loving, caring husband; Kurt Logan. The sight of her husband causes Glory to stop typing. She smiles warmly. “Good morning, love.”

“Good morning?” Kurt says with a low, soft chuckle. “It’s two in the afternoon.”

“Oh, is it?” Glory shrugs her shoulders. “I guess time got away with me.”

“You could say that.” He approaches her. He leans down and kisses her on the lips. Kurt sits down at the table across from Glory. “I almost forgot how great you kiss.”

“I love you too, Kurt.” She winks. “You’re such a kidder.”

“I’m not kidding. You were gone almost all day yesterday, I haven’t seen you at all today until just now.”

“Are you trying to tell me something, mate?” Glory asks with an arched brow. Kurt just shrugs his shoulders.

“I’m just worried about you, that’s all. You have spent a lot of time to yourself the past two days. Now I can see you’ve been working this morning but yesterday? Where the heck were you yesterday?”

Braddock knows that she should tell Kurt about her relationship with Aphrodite. But he wasn’t exactly her biggest fan the first time they were together. She doubts he will be thrilled with their renewed relationship. Glory decides to keep that a secret for now. “I just needed time to myself. That’s all.” Kurt sighs.

“I know you have had a lot on your mind lately. Melinda and Clyde are dating again. You’re worried about the future of your company. And despite the strong front you put forward for the public, I know you’re still grieving over your mom’s death. Does your disappearing act yesterday have anything to do with that?”

“Yeah…” Glory nods her head.

“Glory, babe, I thought you were seeing a psychiatrist about this?”

“I was and some of what he said was helpful. But what I really needed to do was to appreciate who I am and what I have, and not worry to death over what I am not or what I do not have. That’s what yesterday helped me understand, Kurt. Sure, I may have lost my father and my mother, but look at what I do have…I have Melinda and Dawn. I have you.” She leans in and kisses him on the cheek. “I am a successful businesswoman and a successful wrestler, current SCW United Kingdom Champion. I have a lot to be thankful for.”

“That’s a good way to look at it, I suppose.” Kurt remarks. “But what did you do yesterday that brought about that big revelation?”

“Does it matter?” She takes Kurt’s hands and squeezes them tightly. “I may have lost a great deal. But I still have so much. I may have lost my mother but I have you, Melinda, and Dawn.”

“You’re not concerned about losing Melinda to Clyde Sutter?”

She shakes her head. “I admit that I do not trust Sutter. I may never be able to trust him. But I do trust my daughter. We’ve been through worse than this and she never betrayed me. She won’t turn on the family now.”

“And your company?”

“So what?” Glory asks. “If Floyd Ryan or someone else has some plot cooked up to try and take the company away from me, let them try! I don’t think it will work but even if they were successful, you and I are still very wealthy. We are still set for life. We do not need the company to maintain our comfortable luxurious living status. And while we’re at it, I was thinking, we have wealth. We are sitting on a fortune and yet we do not use it.”

“What do you mean?” Kurt asks curiously.

“Why don’t we hire a staff?”

“Like a butler or a maid?” Kurt asks. Glory nods her head. Kurt shakes his head. “Glory, we never did that because you and I have been able to handle things ourselves. Having a staff wasn’t necessary.”

“Whether it is necessary or not is irrelevant.” She smirks knowingly. “It will make our lives easier. And if we have the money to make our lives easier, if we can AFFORD to make our lives easier, then why the hell not?” She places a hand on Kurt’s shoulder. “Melinda has been on the road with me and watched me compete in person. You haven’t been able to do that in awhile Kurt because you’ve been here watching Dawn. And Dawn has almost never been able to come and see me live in person to wrestle. You and Dawn could come with me on the road and we wouldn’t have to worry about the house.”

Up until now Kurt has been skeptical about his wife’s newfound confidence and willingness to splurge. But even he has to admit that this idea of going on the road with her sounds lovely. “That does sound nice. But still, it would be expensive.”

“Like I said, love, we have the money. Why not use it to make our lives more comfortable?”

“True…but Glory,” he pauses to stare deep into his wife’s eyes “...tell me, honestly, are you doing this just as your way to cope with the passing of your mother?”

“Its nothing of the sort.” Glory shakes her head. “I have dealt with that grief. I have moved on, Kurt.” She smiles warmly. “Believe me, I have moved on.”

==========
October 19th, 2022
Minneapolis, MN
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll. We are inside what appears to be a throne room. And what would a throne room be without a throne? There is a throne that looks to be made of gold, set up in the center of the room. On either side of the throne are British Union Jack flags. It is shortly after we see this when the clicking of heels across concrete is heard. A few moments later Glory Braddock enters the scene from the right. The British Bombshell is wearing a fuchsia v-neck sleeveless dress that stops just above the knee. She is perched atop high heeled sandals and her long beautiful blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. She has her SCW United Kingdom Championship draped over her right shoulder. Braddock approaches the throne and then sits down. She lets her championship belt rest in her lap.

“The funny thing about you Americans is that you can’t make up your damn mind. You decide you want an outsider to run the country because you hate typical politicians. Then when that outsider wrecks your damn country you decide to elect a typical politician. Josh Hudson is scum of the earth. He took shortcuts galore to become SCW United States Champion and you threw hatred his way when he targeted little boy Owen on the road to Rise To Greatness. Rightfully so; he deserved hatred. Then I came along and took no shortcuts in my path towards not only earning a shot at the United States Title but defeating Hudson and taking the title away from him. I beat him clean…no cheating, no tricks, nothing dirty about my victory…I got rid of the man you supposedly hated and now I get the boos? Why? Just because I’m English? Because I chose to rename this championship?” She pats the title belt that rests in her lap.

“I’m merely honoring my heritage. I thought you Americans were all about that whole melting pot principle and remembering where you came from and that fuzzy warm feeling crap? Or perhaps you don’t like it that I refuse to defend against someone who hasn’t earned a shot at my title. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought this nation was founded upon the principle of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps? But Supreme Championship Wrestling really does have a severe case of schizophrenia. I mean, take Owen Cruze. I don’t fault the decision for him to receive a title match at Rise To Greatness. He beat me one on one. He earned his shot. But back at Retribution five people got a world title match against Selena Frost? What justification was there for that? And one of those five did NOT want the World Title Match but our brilliant Commissioner Shaun Cruze forced her to take the world title match anyway. He could have found someone else on the roster worthy of a world title shot, deserving of a world title shot, who actually WANTED IT, but no, he stubbornly forced my cousin to take that world title match. And then he acts surprised that nothing but chaos ensued.”

“I’m here to restore balance to chaos. I am here to restore order to this company. This isn’t about cowardice, despite what Hudson may say. I have no problems defending the United Kingdom Title against him…if he earns it. Last time I checked SCW didn’t recognize automatic rematches. Kim never got an automatic rematch against Deanna, she had to fight four other people. And it took damn near a calendar year before I got a rematch at the SCW World Title. But Hudson thinks he deserves special treatment because of his name or because I’m not popular right now or a combination of the two?” Braddock shakes her head.

“I’m just asking for consistency from SCW management. I also want to see who else from the SCW roster is ready to do what I did and step up and prove their worth and EARN their shot at greatness. This brings me to Breakdown.” Glory smirks. “I admit that Polly Playtime and I haven’t always seen eye to eye. It wasn’t too long ago that she felt I somehow ruined her professional career or some kind of nonsense like that. Needless to say, Miss Playtime overreacted to the simple fact that I outwitted her, outwrestled her, and beat her. But Polly has done the one thing that the rest of you Americans cannot seem to do; she learned from her mistakes. She recognized very quickly what she did wrong and she set out to correct her errors. Most importantly she refused to sit down and be quiet and wait to be noticed. She went to Cruze, she went to D, and she made sure that she was noticed.” She chuckles softly.

“Hate to say it, Polly, but you weren’t noticed by either of them. Cruze and D look down upon you. D is too busy trying to fix Owen and doing god knows what with Syren while Cruze is busy playing favorites with his favorite people and you are not one of his favorites. But lucky for you I do see a great deal of potential within you. You have the ability to make something of yourself someday.” She frowns. “But not today. See, Polly, you have to recognize the one big lie about the so-called American Dream. The American Dream is that anyone can do anything if they set their mind to it. But that is a bold faced lie. There are some obstacles just too big to overcome, and I am that one obstacle too big for you to overcome.”

“Yes, I am giving you this opportunity, because I believe in giving people opportunities. Yes, you could earn a shot at the United Kingdom Championship if you were to somehow pull of the monumental upset. And if you did win, well let’s face it, that would be a ready made Hollywood movie script. But this isn’t Hollywood, this is the real world. The reality is that I am the very best wrestler in the world today. And the reality is that you and I have danced before. Do you remember, Polly, because I do.” Braddock grins from ear to ear. “May 26th of 2022, I tapped you out to Shekhinah Glory. You did not fight through the pain, you did get choked out because of your valiant refusal to give in. You…gave…up.”

“I’m not judging or criticizing you. You got caught in the deadliest submission in professional wrestling. You really had no other choice. You were going to tap out. That’s what happens when people get caught in Shekhinah Glory. And tomorrow night on Breakdown you will get caught yet again. You will get beaten by The British Bombshell again. And the reason why you have lost to me before and why you will get beat by me yet again tomorrow night is quite simple. You may have potential, Polly, but at the same time you refuse to harness that potential. Instead you insist on being a gimmick.

“Polly Playtime and the Playgirls?” Braddock rolls her eyes. “Please. You are better than that. I know you can be better than that. But instead of being a wrestler, a warrior, and a champion you choose to be the gimmick. What has that path gotten you so far? Your Playgirls had a tag title match…and you failed. You were in a United States Title Tournament and you failed. You have another chance to earn a shot at my title and again you will fail because you refuse to tap into your potential.”

She points a finger into the camera. “As far as Hudson goes, I know you will be watching. And just like typical Americans you will look for an unfair advantage. Well that won’t happen again and you will never again get anywhere near my United Kingdom Championship. Yes, you did beat me once, but you only beat a winded, fatigued, and hurt Glory Braddock and even then it took cheating to get the job done. At Apocalypse you fought a Glory Braddock who was one hundred percent, who was fresh, who was ready for you and you were beaten. You cannot beat me, Hudson. That is a fact, that is reality.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Season 3 / Episode 19 / Deepest, Darkest Desires - Part 2

[Image: dove-cameron-gif-21756243.gif]