Zom-beh-eh-eh
Alternate title: "What's in your head?"

Okay. 

So I joined Supreme Championship Wrestling back in October of 2003. An old high school buddy of mine introduced me to our esteemed fedhead, Olek, after learning that I had spent the last 5 years at that point efedding. We chatted for a bit and, after going home, I submitted my application for Black and White. I intended on being a dedicated tag team as that was something I hadn't done to that point, but ended up handling a World Champion right there in Dean Black. Over the next 20-ish years, I handled more characters than I could shake a stick at. Some stuck. Others didn't. I had a brief time away to get married/go on honeymoon/do that, and a few sabbaticals in the interim, but overall, I've been here. 

That's not changing. 

What is changing is HOW I'm here. When I sat down to write my magnum opus for Gavin Taylor, an RP that would blow people's minds (or other parts) and utilize the Trios contract to win the World Championship, nothing happened. In the end, I had an introduction. Certainly not enough to even scratch the surface against such a talented RPer as Adam. But what I had most of all was the realization that, currently, in 2022, I just don't have what it takes to write at the level demanded of such a position. Thus, I'm making changes (and have already spoken to Olek about it). 

Gavin Taylor is going on something of a spirit quest. Maybe hiking to the mountains. Maybe joining some Tibetan monks. Maybe just moving to a deserted island where he can find himself. But Gavin is one that I feel deserves the level of RPing that, as a father of two who works the night shift heading into the holidays, I simply cannot commit to. 

Jenni Anderson is still going to be around, albeit in a reduced capacity with an angle I feel strongly for, but doesn't necessarily require me to be active to play out. 

For the first time in 20 years, I'm actually going to take something of a step back and allow myself to breathe and take it all in. You'll still see me in the Discord (like I've said.. I'm part of the furniture here). And who knows? Once January rolls around and busy season at work slows down, maybe I'll find myself with a glut of ideas and even more motivation, allowing me to give back to SCW what it has given to me since I signed up a large goth and an is-he-or-isn't-he man as a mish-mashed tag team all those years ago. 

Thank you for the good times. This isn't goodbye. This is me straightening my head again.

(Also for those interested, here's that introduction... It's not much, but I had a whole plan for it that will not come to pass. https://allstargavintaylor.wordpress.com...s-part-iv/ )
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]