James Evans vs. Konrad Raab
Underground Rules

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SUNDAY, November 6, 2022 *NOTE EXTENDED DEADLINE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE SHOW*
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Good luck, Fizz

Peace of Mind, Chapter One
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

Miami, Florida. Saturday 21st October. (Off-Camera)

It's the morning of Cup Series practice, qualifying and the Xfinity Series race, and I woke up feeling down about myself for some reason. My birthday was yesterday, on top of doing Xfinity Series practice and qualifying. I was down in the dumps, conflicted with myself, and feeling down because I didn't know what I thought about this situation. I shook my head and gritted my teeth, making a fist and growling quite loudly, which only caused Luiza, my wife, to wake up. I had quite a few gifts from my team and, of course, from AJ and Haley around me in my motorhome. However, I didn't want to get up; I wanted to stay in bed, heck I didn't want to get up to do any racing.

I know Luiza was concerned; I didn't even need to look at her, I just growled over and over again, sighing, but I did not want to leave my bed. I was out of it. I shouldn't be like this the day after my birthday, but I am. I honestly couldn't feel down yesterday because it was my birthday, but I was then as well. I have no idea what the fuck's wrong with me. I imagine the question Luiza will ask me in a minute about me. Suddenly as I turned away from her, she automatically did.

Luiza Doe: "Did I do something wrong?"

I couldn't shake my head because I was so out of it, I didn't want to meet anyone from the NASCAR paddock, but Luiza had never seen me feel like this since before we married. She's perfect, a lovely woman in my life, and I was too fucking gutless to answer her. Mostly because I felt like pushing her away. I wanted the whole world to suffer with the pain I got in my body. It felt like that. As soon as I closed my eyes to sleep again because I was not in the mood to do anything, Luiza asked.

Luiza Doe: "Please answer me, did I?"

Again I didn't because I just wanted to go to sleep, and she sighed, not getting anywhere with me as she went to the bathroom to clean herself up and then came out a few minutes later to put some clothes on while I closed my eyes to sleep as that's all I wanted to do. I didn't want to see anyone; I didn't even want to do practice qualifying or the race today, even though I qualified second for the Xfinity Series race. Luiza got herself some porridge and an apple to eat for breakfast and drank orange juice. She then left the motorhome, and I needed to get up because I needed the toilet, so I went in and did what I needed to do, and I just went back to sleep. I felt the sky was black.

I couldn't be bothered to do anything, and it's nobody in NASCAR's fault. I was so conflicted and so scared that I ended up crying. I had no idea I had that emotion still inside of me. I was always angry, and in my mind, I was angry. I just wanted to kill someone, even kill myself in a way. I knew what Luiza would do, to be honest, but I didn't want to think anything, but I wanted this pain to go away. It wasn't at any time soon. I cried myself to sleep and heard so many noises in my sleep, even from my dad, even though he was dead.

I didn't even want to see Frankie, who was trying everything, and I pushed him off the bed more than once, wanting to be left alone in my bedroom's dark black cloud area. An hour later, I heard the door open, and more than one footstep came through the motorhome. I listened to breathing of Luiza, but there was breathing from a couple of men, or they sounded like it was men coming into my motorhome. I was asleep, not knowing where the hell I was.

Luiza Doe: "I've tried everything to talk to Konrad, but he won't listen to me."

One of the NASCAR drivers: "Hm, he didn't seem like this yesterday."

Luiza Doe: "It was because it's his birthday. But when he walked in here on Thursday night, he looked like he saw a ghost. I asked what was wrong, and he said, I want to sleep. He did just that. I asked him a question today, but he didn't respond."

Another NASCAR driver: "Well, Konrad did say he had emotional issues. I can tell from the pillowcase he has been crying. We need to talk to him alone."

One of the NASCAR drivers: "I agree. We'll deal with him. You go and watch TV."

Another NASCAR driver: "Or you could see my wife; she's been wanting to see you, actually Luiza. We'll get Konrad up in no time."

I knew Luiza, without seeing anything, was hugging both NASCAR drivers, although I think I knew one NASCAR driver in the room with me. I could tell his voice anywhere, but there was another voice I rarely heard when I was alone with the other drivers, and I just cried again because I was afraid of what was about to happen. I didn't know which drivers were there, and I didn't care. I didn't want to see them. Luiza left the motorhome, presuming to see one of the NASCAR driver's wives who wished to see Luiza. Both drivers got chairs and sat at one end of the room. The voice I recognised sat opposite where I was sleeping.

NASCAR driver voice I recognised: "Come on, Konrad man, you can tell me anything as you should know very well. It's clear as day you are hiding something."

NASCAR driver voice I barely recognised: "Yeah, man, Luiza is so concerned about you because she loves you and feels she's to blame. To be quite frank, we are too. We need to make you ready for racing."

I didn't want to race; I didn't want to do anything but lie in bed because I was scared of leaving the motorhome and people talking about what I was trying to hide. I suppose I couldn't hide anymore as I poured so many tears down my face, so depressed. So I didn't wake up because I didn't want to, but I spoke to the drivers I assumed were in the room with me.

Konrad Raab: "I don't want to; go away."

NASCAR driver's voice I recognised: "I think you will when you wake up. Come on; you look like you don't want to exist."

NASCAR driver's voice I barely recognised: "Don't cover yourself. We want to know what's wrong so we can help you."

Konrad Raab: “I said go away.”

So I did; I covered my face under the sheets. I didn't want them to see how broken I was mentally, but the voice I recognised removed it from me, shaking his head at me and then he saw tears coming down my eyes. I was so embarrassed, but I was afraid, shaking my entire body, and I woke up to see who was doing that. It was my best friend AJ Allmendinger, and the other guy was going to be my mentor next year in Brad Rogers Racing, Martin Truex Jr. I just wanted them to leave me alone. But they weren't going away. I was shaking everywhere.

AJ Allmendinger: "Man, you are so scared, don't tell me this circuit has given you a fright."

Konrad Raab: "It's not racing-related."

Martin Truex Jr: "Then what is wrong?"

I sighed so heavily that Martin ended up sitting next to AJ so I could look at them directly, and I was almost going to be sick because of what I was so conflicted about. What I was completely against, and I wasn't fucking ready for it. I wasn't prepared to tell AJ and Martin, let alone tell Luiza, and I was crying because of my fear and insecurities.

Konrad Raab: "Something happened to me on Thursday. I was wrestling Sarah Wolf; all normal, right? But suddenly, Kimberly Williams, who I fought for the Underground title, came out, and she attacked me in my face."

AJ Allmendinger: "That's nothing to be afraid of, Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "Of course it's not. Then she attacked Sarah Wolf with this penguin weapon she always carries in the ring and brutalised her. Then the one thing she did do that scared the living shit out of me. Kimberly had the wrestling fans chant my name she made up for me, Oktoberfest."

Martin Truex Jr: "I can't help you there, but come on, bro, you can't stay in bed like this over some silly wrestling fear."

Of course, I was in no mood to play games, so I sat on the bed and wanted to grab hold of Martin's neck, but AJ stopped me just in time, the guy that was always calming me down, so I went back to bed and laid there because I was still scared. I hated AJ and Martin to see me like this, and even Luiza.

Konrad Raab: "It's not silly when Kimberly wants me to be friends with her."

AJ Allmendinger: "How when she attacked you in your face?"

Konrad Raab: "She attacked Sarah behind her back. She started the chants because Kimberly wanted me to be friends with her. The problem is I'm not ready for that."

AJ Allmendinger: "You ran away from the arena and came straight here because you can't overcome your insecurities and fears of being friends with wrestlers. I know you still have emotional pain from being stabbed in the back by Kandis, Tommy Valentine and Drake Hemingway."

Martin Truex Jr: "Besides, you don't seem to have a problem making friends in NASCAR."

Of course, Martin did not get the extent of my fear, especially that now he's come close to me, he could end up in my dream of being killed by my father. I've already told AJ because anyone who comes close to me is killed in my imagination. It's why I was always better off alone. I could barely tell Martin, but I didn't have to; luckily, AJ calmly told him.

AJ Allmendinger: "You don't understand, Martin; making friends in NASCAR is far different from making friends in wrestling. If you have read about Konrad's past, you would know how badly he's been treated. Adrenaline Rush promised Konrad they'd return, but they didn't and left Konrad to pick up the pieces himself. Kandis, Tommy and Drake had him in their team, and they betrayed him too and didn't want him around anymore, calling Konrad a weak link."

AJ took a break from speaking as there was a lot to say, and I'm sure Martin was already feeling bad for even stating about me making friends easily in NASCAR compared to wrestling. Still, I assumed Martin has never watched wrestling, and I can understand that. AJ looked at Martin and me and spoke more about it.

AJ Allmendinger: "It's so bad that he has so much hatred for anyone in wrestling to have friendships and relationships. He became so comfortable being on his own because of it. Now it seems Kimberly Williams is trying to be friends with him, and Konrad's scared of it."

Konrad Raab: "Exactly. After the match, I grabbed my stuff and ran straight out of the arena because I did not want to talk. I did not want to see Kimberly, who scared the shit out of me with the chants of the nickname she did for the crowd to get them to be behind me, feeling she wanted me to be her friend. I don't want to be fucking liked."

Martin Truex Jr: "I admit, I know nothing about the wrestling business, although I will have to understand more to get to know you; as well as being a driver, you have to confront your fear of friendships in wrestling. They can benefit you more than you think."

Konrad Raab: "I understand what you're saying, Martin, but I'm still not ready to bury the past. I've got so much anger, and that whole thing about me being a weak link cut me deep. I don't want to be friends, heck, I'm already panicking like fuck about the Trios Tournament coming up, and well, I'm not ready for that either because you get randomly put with two other people."

It was something that stuck on my mind right now, Trios Tournament and knowing Shaun Cruiseship will put me in it because he knows my hatred for tag matches, I hate anyone, and everyone and tag team shit does not work in my favour. It was a tough time for someone like me.

AJ Allmendinger: "I got to agree with Martin here. Whether you're ready for it or not, you need to confront it. I do wonder if any wrestlers would come down to watch NASCAR and get to know the real you. I understand you hide this persona of you away from wrestling with what you've said. However, you can't allow what happened a year ago to prevent you from having social interactions with wrestlers."

Konrad Raab: "I can't. I hate every wrestler, and I legitimately mean that too. You two, Justin Haley and Ty Gibbs, are awesome, but I can't find anyone who's unders............."

AJ Allmendinger: "I do see a lot of similarities between you and Kim, to be honest. I think she wants you as a friend because she knows you'd understand about situations, maybe even about your dad, in terms of dealing with violence."

Konrad Raab: "I don't want to. I don't even want to race today. What Kim did has affected me so badly. I'm mentally down and crushed."

Martin Truex Jr: "You have to, Konrad, the NASCAR fans expect you to race, and besides, you'd waste away a chance to win the race today."

Martin wasn't wrong, he saw how fast I was in the Xfinity Series qualifying yesterday, and Brandon Jones got me at the last second for pole position, and I would've been there if that didn't happen. Plus, I had some issues with my car that needed to be fixed. Although the news about me being able to be an Xfinity Series Regular Season title contender did satisfy me, I wasn't in the mood."

AJ Allmendinger: "Yeah, even I thought you were insane with the time you did. Forget about the wrestling nonsense. Remember what Denny said: use your aggression, like Kim wanting to be friends with you on the track and win. I get angry, and I perform better."

Martin Truex Jr: "I was the same kid many years ago as well, full of myself and being angry in certain situations, but now I've calmed down and more in the background these days. Besides, me, Christopher, Denny and Kyle depend on you. Also, you know the number on your car? Brad said he wants you to run the number twenty-five next year in Xfinity and Cup Series because you've earned that."

Konrad Raab: "I wasn't aware of that, but I'll take it. You're right, I just got to drag myself out of bed, and I will tell Luiza why I was so down. Thanks, AJ and Martin, I will go out there and race, letting my aggression come out on the track and no hard feelings for later, AJ bro."

AJ Allmendinger: "None at all. Regardless, we're always going to be good friends, and we're always there for each other. I'll bring Luiza back here."

That ended quite well as those two gave me confidence back, although I still didn't want to be Kimberly's friend at all, I wanted to be by myself because that's where I'm comfortable, but I know they were right at the same time. I had to confront my fears; the timing was so awkward with the Trios Tournament coming up. I got my ass out of bed, and they applauded for me as AJ left my bedroom and motorhome to get Luiza while Martin kept an eye out on me as I changed into my Brad Rogers racing shirt and some boxer shorts, jeans, white socks and trainers.

I left the bedroom with Martin following me so I didn't end up doing something stupid to the kitchen to eat some fruit for breakfast. Luiza returned from AJ's guidance, and then he, along with Martin, left my motorhome, knowing I owed Luiza something as she looked at me, even with tears down her eyes.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry, Luiza, for scaring you. It wasn't you; it was me. I got frightened, and shutting you down was wrong, but it was my way of coping with what Kimberly scared the shit out of me to do."

Luiza Doe: "I saw that match, and I knew that was why. I know it scared you for Kimberly to have the crowd behind you and feel she wants to be your friend, but you must overcome this. I know you're mentally in pain about what Drake, Kandis and Tommy did to you to betray you like that. However, you need to tell AJ about Minerva."

Konrad Raab: "I know I do, trust me. I will tell him next week at Martinsville. I got a lot of shit to process with Kimberly wanting to be my friend. I'm not ready to be open to any wrestler. I want to be a closed-minded asshole. I don't like letting wrestlers in my life, knowing they stab me in the back again."

Luiza Doe: "I understand, but whatever the lads told you, they weren't wrong. I agree with them. I don't know what they said, but I think it was about you confronting your fears and being friends with Kimberly. I know you both got a lot in common too."

I was still so scared of being friends with her. I couldn't get my head around what those three did to me, so much so it got me afraid to be on my own, and now, I'm terrified of being friends with anyone, trusting anyone. It wasn't easy to get out of bed and motivate myself for the Xfinity Series race and the practice and qualifying sessions for tomorrow's Cup Series race.

Luiza Doe: "Are you going to race?"

Konrad Raab: “I have to. I got no choice. I can't disappoint Ty, Brandon, Martin, Kyle, Christopher, and Denny. I may want to walk around the paddock with you.

Luiza Doe: "I would love that."

We kissed in our motorhome as I felt a lot better, getting it out, even if I was hiding, even if the thought of me being close to Kimberly as a friend scared me. It was scary even to admit I respected her recently, especially since I'd never revealed this before. I finished my breakfast and left the motorhome together. We held hands to walk across the paddock, looking at the Homestead-Miami track overview and stroking each other's hands for most of the day until I had to go to the garage and get suited up to do Cup Series practice.

-------------------------

Ridgeway, Virginia. Friday 28th October. (Off-Camera)

I did a lot of protesting over the last few days about Climate Change since I could back in Washington DC, something I've always wanted to do, on top of talking to Joe Biden directly to combat climate change. On top of me seeking revenge on James Evans for taking my mace away a couple of weeks ago. It was revenge for taking something valuable from me, the asshole. Of course, AJ was going to talk about that, but the main reason for our meet-up in my motorhome nevertheless that his wife and his pets were there, and it can get chaotic; well, Luiza went to see AJ's wife.

Luiza hit the note home when she reminded me last week to tell my best friend about Minerva. The only person outside my family and Dakon who knew much about this, I could generally be open to anything. I was nervous about how he would react and what he would say to me.

It's straight after Xfinity qualifying, as it was the only time me and him could talk since we both had Xfinity and Cup Series duties over the weekend. I knew if he didn't perform well tomorrow, the last thing I wanted to do was piss my best friend off by talking about this. It had been something I hadn't spoken to anyone for a long time. But he needed to know the truth of the situation; I knew I had left a significant piece of the puzzle. As we were drinking water in my motorhome, AJ looked at me, concerned.

AJ Allmendinger: "So, before I ask a question, how are you feeling?"

Konrad Raab: "Honestly, after last night, a bit better mentally as I did dish out damage to James Evans, that asshole I'm facing next weekend."

AJ Allmendinger: "Ah, that's why you can't race at Phoenix?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes."

AJ Allmendinger: "It's such a shame you can't race nor attend the parties if Ty Gibbs and/or Christopher Bell win the championship."

Konrad Raab: "I know, but I'll make it up to them when I go to Brad Rogers Racing headquarters in a month. I got business in Pakistan after wrestling in London, England. They need my help desperately."

AJ was the kind of guy that would keep up with news like that with Pakistan's flooding situation going on, and part of me wished I could've gone to see them earlier, but with my wrestling and NASCAR career taking off, I couldn't, and I knew they were still in need of my help. I brought a lot of clothes and toys over time and even saved a heck of a lot of money just for the country, knowing they needed me. I could never see the faces of the wrestling companies doing this task. They didn't give a shit about climate change or anything like that unless it affected them. That discussion was for when NASCAR do their testing for the year.

AJ Allmendinger: "Yeah, I heard about the flooding situation in Pakistan. So kind of you to want to go over there and donate stuff. But you didn't want me here to talk about that, did you?"

Konrad Raab: "Nothing related to that or racing."

AJ Allmendinger: “Ah, wrestling. So what is it you need to discuss with me?"

It was now or never when I had to tell him my main reason for joining the team. He knew about the Adrenaline Rush side of things already, I went in full a few races ago with AJ, but this one, I knew I left a piece that needed to be filled. Too many pieces needed to be put together in a puzzle that kept leaving AJ confused, especially after how open he was about the drugs he went through back in two thousand and twelve. Now it was time for me to be open to him.

Konrad Raab: "I know with the look on your face when I talk about The Jackals that you're wondering why I joined if Drake, Kandis and Tommy didn't like me. Well, there's one person I haven't mentioned to you that was why I was there, and she's part of why I'm married to Luiza too."

AJ Allmendinger: "Wow, I knew something was missing. I will shut up and let you tell me."

Konrad Raab: "Back in two thousand eighteen, while I was a general manager for a few shows on Inner Circle for developmental stars in World Wrestling Headquarters, there was this female wrestler who came to me for advice as she was new to the wrestling business, Minerva. We were terrific friends. I was always there for her and protected her from being sexually assaulted. She left WWH for personal reasons, and I did as well. We drifted away for a while, well more; my ex-wife Fizz didn't want me to contact Minerva at any point because she hated her guts."

I knew AJ was listening to me as he looked at me directly. I had to take a small break here and then because otherwise, I ramble on and on non-stop because there was so much to say about Minerva and me, but I'm keeping it as short as I can, but I don't know if I can keep things very short, but I was going to try.

Konrad Raab: "Back on the fourth of November two thousand and twenty, I was wrestling against Xander Valentine, who was the United States Champion and when I was naive about wrestling back then in my home state of Berlin. During the match, Minerva came out to attack me, putting black roses on top of me. Before we fought, I was so down and depressed with Fizz kicking me out of her home that I got drunk and fucked Minerva before we fought each other. But that night changed me forever on top of her speaking home truths about Fizz. I couldn't fight it, and we kissed in the ring, and we were in a relationship all of a sudden."

AJ Allmendinger: "Oh, so that's how you were in The Jackals team?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, and I needed to be because I was tired of being fucking looked at as a punching bag. I was tired of people calling me a shit wrestler and a joke. So I did something about it and sure, being a GIMP was something I had to do for a while, but I was happy because I had to do the one thing I was afraid of, being violent. I was exposed to it by Minerva. She changed me as a wrestler for the better, honestly.”

I took a bit of a break as I drank some more water before I continued with the story to AJ.

Konrad Raab: “Because I was going nowhere, even leading me not to have any PPV title shots that had gone on for too long. That's what wrestlers don't understand. I had to change. Otherwise, I would've ended up like how you were with the JTG team in two thousand and eighteen, leaving wrestling for good because I was so miserable trying to make things better for other people, only it didn't make me happy at all."

AJ Allmendinger: "What has this got to do with Luiza?"

It was one of the things I hadn't told anyone about when it came to Luiza and me getting together. Still, I was ready to share it with my best friend because I trusted him that much, more than anyone on my team; to be quite honest, I haven't told anyone outside of my family how I ended up with Luiza and AJ was the first guy who was going to know.

Konrad Raab: "As I settled into The Jackals team, Minerva was afraid of relationship commitments, so she brought in another female who could satisfy my needs, Luiza Doe. I was hesitant at first, but I enjoyed it. She made me happy and was Minerva's adopted sister because Luiza's parents were killed in a car crash when she was five. But I enjoyed kidnapping and beating wrestlers that Minerva hated more than me. It was when I loved violence, and it was when I got so addicted that it consumed my life. On top of that, my father beat me badly when I was a kid. I recently discovered that from my mum, nevertheless."

AJ Allmendinger: "So over time, you were in training to be violent by Minerva, then you joined The Jackals."

Konrad Raab: "Yes. We were a team back in the two thousand and twenty-one rumble, and it was the best rumble performance I ever put out. So much so that I entered twice because Minerva couldn't perform. I did a lot for her because I loved her. We were so destructive together, along with Kandis, Tommy and Drake. When she decided to leave Supreme Championship Wrestling, that's when the team fell apart. That was when they had no use for me anymore and how Minerva said I should be with Luiza Doe because she was a perfect lady for me to date, marry and have kids with. We agreed to one thing when we got married: I would still have sex with Minerva."

AJ Allmendinger: "Ah, now I know the story. So everything you've done has all been because of Minerva changing you? It's made you successful, and people who want you to go back to how you were are dumb because it's why you've been champion and won many more matches. Honestly, I can see why making new friends is harder for you than ever. It seemed you were scared to be alone, but now it's the opposite."

I nodded right at him as there was a story I could tell as short as possible. It wasn't quick at all. AJ decided to hug me, understanding what I went through and honestly, it only made us closer to being friends, like the day he told me about the drugs situation. Then he let go of me.

Konrad Raab: "That's why I was so scared of Kim being friends with me again; that's why I'm terrified of the Trios Tournament coming up. Knowing I'd have to trust people in wrestling that I can't do. Heck, part of the reason why I attacked James Evans cos he would regret being friends with that bitch, Christy. But he took my mace away, and I took his chances to be a World Champion away last night with my mace and eliminated him with a weapon."

AJ Allmendinger: "Then you beat him down and got him busted open."

Konrad Raab: "Yep, and I smiled as I heard him cry in pain and more so when he was bleeding all over the place. I watched every drop from his face after I pinched the mace to his face. I enjoyed every bit of it. I didn't enter that stupid match because you had to wear pyjamas and I'm not about that life. I wanted to get my hands on James and beat his weak ass."

AJ Allmendinger: "You love the violence thing too much, and I admire that about you. Heck, you enjoy winning when you dish violence. You sometimes lose track of seeking titles, but I understand that you need to fight men to make your violence known. I say you're also comfortable in your skin when you do. I also admire you were being so open to me about this, and I won't tell a soul, I promise."

I will eventually tell my friends, but when I was ready to because it was hard for me to tell AJ, thinking the sex with Minerva stuff he wouldn't understand, he did because of our past. He talked a bit about James Evans and what I did as I expected. We had a good drink of water and a good discussion that I needed to have with him, although I had a feeling AJ had more to tell me about his past.

AJ Allmendinger: "In return, I should be open to you too. Before Tara, I was married to a Canadian model named Lynne Kushnirenko. Things were great at first, but when I discovered her friend got involved in costing my NASCAR career back in two thousand and twelve with the drug I was given and when we weren't getting along, we filed for divorce. Also, I was driving back in two thousand and nine and got caught driving over the legal limit with alcohol. I got a race suspension for it."

Konrad Raab: "We all make mistakes, man, and it's good to see you grew from that torrid time. I also admire you opening up to me as well."

AJ Allmendinger: "Well, I know I will watch the replay of Under Attack of you brutalising James Evans and doing all kinds of shit to him. I enjoy watching you mess someone up as much as I enjoy driving the Cup Series car. But now I see why and you should keep up with what makes you comfortable and happy."

Konrad Raab: "I will. Fuck that nonsense. I'm not going back to being a people's hero again. I'm aiming to hurt and destroy. Anyway, I'll let you get back to your wife, and we'll chat during the weekend. Hopefully, you can come and watch me wrestle. Good luck for the weekend."

AJ Allmendinger: "I aim to do just that, and thank you for luck; I'm gonna need it."

We embraced a handshake and a hug before AJ left my motorhome. I turn the television on and relax for a while before Luiza comes back and sits with me to watch a love movie for us to spend time together before we kiss, with me having her arm around her. After we finished watching Love actually film, we went into the bedroom and did what couples usually do before we do meditation and go to sleep.

------------------------

London, England. Saturday 5th November (On-Camera)

I fucking hate coming to this country when deciding where to do a video since this crap fest country has no abandoned houses or warehouses for me to set anything up. I also refuse to do videos in front of people because I hate the world and my disgust with the fans. There were fuckall suitable locations for me here. So I had to choose to do a fucking alley where nobody was around and where I could at least be myself. I had to leave Central London to get tins of red paint because there are no painting and decorating shops here. I stand in dim street lighting in an alleyway in Camden Town, unimpressed but beats doing videos in front of a crowd.

Konrad Raab: “This country makes me sick. Because there's nothing for people like myself to go to. There are no abandoned homes or warehouses, no spooky scary places that can be closed for me to talk, nothing. I had to be in the fucking streets, lining against the wall, showing myself in dim lighting in Camden. Let me ask this question to you, Selena Frost. If you're so pissed off about me nearly slicing your wife's face off, why didn't you challenge me to a match or do anything about it instead of complaining like you always do, like the little cunt you are? Because you're scared, that's why. If you have issues with people, do something about it instead of bitching about it.”

I paused, already hating to be in front of the public eye outside of a racing track where I didn't mind because I could be myself, but somewhere like here; I couldn't. I hated this whole fucking place, but it's what I had to put up with.

Konrad Raab: “That's why I became violent and become a guy that wanted to hurt people because I wanted to solve things I was pissed off about with this company. Guess what? I love it. I made Christy Matthews face me because I did something about it by mocking her family to get a match on the main Rise To Greatness PPV. I also became violent to get a PPV title match too. Just like why I attacked James Evans when he tried to save Christy Matthews from the damage I gave to her. Seriously Selena, shut the fuck up if you're not willing to do shit about it.”

I noticed all throughout her videos that she always had something to complain about without wanting to do anything about it. So I tackled that under the bridge and moved onto the more important matters in James Evans.

Konrad Raab: “You must think you're clever, aren't you, James, sneaking yourself in SCW and barely doing shit. But well done, I guess, for getting my attention and well done for doing something about me, instead of bitching and whining like Selena over there. At least you had the guts to beat the shit out of me. What else can I praise you for other than trying to cost me a match which you did, do you think I was pissed off with the loss to The One? No.”

I had to make the point really clear because the loss didn't even matter to me; considering the TV title, I couldn't have extreme matches all the time and is boring to have regular matches over and over again. That's another reason why I became violent. I started to bend down and opened a tin of paint, but I looked at the camera again.

Konrad Raab: “I was pissed off when you took my mace away. My mace is something very valuable to me; nobody is allowed to touch it other than myself. The fact you had to go behind my back to plan with Shaun to take it from me made me fucking sick. It showed what a coward you are. On top of trying to save Christy Matthews, you had no reason to involve yourself just because you respect her. Like, I give a shit if people respect me or not because I don't give a fuck. Since the people that I thought respected me stabbed me in the fucking back. It made me have no respect for or be friends with anyone in wrestling because of it. It made me hated, and I prefer seeing weak bastards like you that turned soft because you had a family. Like I care. Why is it all of a sudden, when wrestlers have families, they turn soft?”

Konrad pretends to be sick as he pours red paint over his body, loving the drip in his imagination, red blood, but had to be painted since there was no such thing to get than to get red paint.

Konrad Raab: “Also, I did take away your title shot for the World title because you took my mace from me that caused me to lose. I sought revenge when you took my mace away; besides, there was no chaos in that pathetic match where you had to wear pyjamas. I hate Ducky and her stupid fucking games. The fact she's portrayed as a chaotic wrestler is a joke. She's a joke altogether, playing stupid duck games like children; she treated you and everyone else with her bullshit chaos everyone views her as, but I've seen no evidence of her actually wanting to hurt people with weapons or be in the Underground division because her chaos persona is bullshit. Ravyn tried to teach her a lesson to make Luna as violent and chaotic as she wants to do, but she, like you, is weak. Personally, I wish you would go back to your violent self that would crack my fucking skull open and make me bleed. I love violence and blood. Seeing you lying on the floor with blood pouring from your head was a wonderful sight. More so that I can beat the shit out of you in the match as well.”

I loved everything I've been saying, I loved being violent, and everyone expected me to go back to how I was, but I was a fucking loser. Never going through that hell again to please the masses and assist them when it got me nowhere.

Konrad Raab: “It makes me happy to use violence, James. Seeing people endure the mental pain I suffer daily makes me happy. I cause violence to make people suffer practically through the suffering I've gone through all of my life. I get enjoyment in hurting people; I get enjoyment in seeing people bleed, even enjoy seeing myself bleed and in pain myself. I feel no psychical pain because I love it. It makes me better; it makes me stronger. It's the emotional pain that I suffer from, and it's why I get explosive because hurting people and people hurting me makes me happy.”

I had a sickening smile on my face as I opened up another tin of red paint that I poured all over my face as I stood under a dim light in Camden, hearing fireworks go off since it was bonfire night, even if it was pissing down with rain.

Konrad Raab: “You won't ever experience me wrestling you without feeling any sort of pain because I will make your life miserable. I've ended careers of wrestlers on my own, with no help, no holding hands to assist someone to do so, nothing. I've become violent. I've won titles on my own because of it. As I said, I'm not changing anytime soon because I have become successful. I succeeded in dealing with so much damage and winning titles too. Especially more so with my mace, which became my friend. I carry my friend around because of the damage it can cause, as you experienced twice on your face and your legs. You might've changed like a weak bitch, but your violent killer streak is still stuck within you. You still have a dark side that you can't hide forever. I want the James Evans that tried to end Syren's career. I want the James Evans that cut the chains to fuck me up.”

I was doing everything I could to get the dark side of James because I wanted him to beat the shit out of me; that's been my goal since I turned this side of me. I lick my lips with paint still dripping from my body and the rain itself.

Konrad Raab: “Because you know damn well I will be beating the shit out of you with weapons in my hands and hurt you so badly. You're the next victim that I could end your career quickly with. You can't end my career when I don't know what psychical pain feels like. I'll use my mace to beat you in the face again, even slicing your face open to watch you pour blood in the ring. I want to crush your leg and arm, to hear you in pain and hear the bones crack. I will do everything it takes to beat the shit out of you to prevent your pathetic ass from winning. I will crave you up. I will hurt you, and you can't stop me from doing so.”

I took a break from talking as I let out a sick smile towards the camera I had placed under me to see where I was located and had to speak the home truths about James, no matter how much I hated to be a little positive.

Konrad Raab: “You're a tough son of a bitch, but I'm tougher; I needed to face a man that I can prove to myself I'm capable of beating men violently as well as women, and you're that guy right now. Tomorrow night, you're wrestling career will be shortened by me because I'm the most violent man in Supreme Championship Wrestling right now. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because your worst nightmare of an opponent is about to strike; not anyone in that joke pyjamas match you were in because nobody, not even myself, took it seriously. You can take me and this Underground match seriously when I'll fucking hurt you and make you taste your own blood as I want you to hurt me and make me taste my own blood, or I'll be pissed off with you if you have a sissy match without causing me any damage. If not, I will force you to.”

I was willing to do anything it took for James to be so pissed off with me that he would crush my skull and cause me to bleed. I expect that fight out of him, and he knows he'll expect it from me. I picked up the camera and turned it off as I returned to where I was staying in a hired apartment with Luiza and spent the day with her before I watched my team mate win the NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship on the computer before I went to sleep.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.