Josh Hudson vs. Polly Playtime vs. Glory Braddock
SCW United States Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SUNDAY, November 6, 2022 *NOTE EXTENDED DEADLINE TO ACCOMMODATE LATE SHOW*
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
==========
October 29th, 2022
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

SCW Under Attack will present Glory Braddock with her first defense of her newly won United States Championship…well, United Kingdom Championship if you ask The British Bombshell. Braddock had hoped to avoid another confrontation with Josh Hudson by utilizing the services of Polly Playtime and her pals the Playgirls on a recent edition of Breakdown. The plan to avoid Hudson not only backfired but it backfired in a monumental way. Now Braddock defends not only against Josh Hudson but also against Polly Playtime in a triple threat match at Under Attack. Yet despite this unexpected and unfortunate turn of events, Glory Braddock is still confident in her chances of retaining the championship. She is, after all, one of the best wrestlers in the world today. She has beaten both Polly and Hudson in one on one competition. And she didn’t become champion for no reason.

Under normal circumstances a twist of fate such as a one on one defense becoming a triple threat match would shake Braddock’s nerves. Add to that the personal problems she has been dealing with outside the ring, problems including her daughter Melinda dating Braddock family arch rival Clyde Sutter, a potential takeover attempt by board members who want to take control of Braddock’s company away from her, and the death of her biological mother. All of these problems would ordinarily combine for a complete mental breakdown for The British Bombshell. Yet she seems fine. She seems to be completely at ease and ready for anything. So what is the explanation for her sudden boost in confidence?

Despite her outward appearance that boasts confidence and at times arrogance, Glory Braddock has always secretly been lacking in confidence. She has always needed a strong support system, and at times a mentor to help guide her through problems and tribulations. For the longest time that mentor was her father, Glenn Braddock. When he died Glory grew closer to her mother, Mary. With her mother’s death, Glory was left alone and in need of guidance. So, taking the suggestions from people like her childhood best friend Sophie O’Brian and Glory’s own psychiatrist, Braddock sought out a new mentor. She found someone who could guide her, give her advice, and for all intents and purposes think for her.

Braddock reunited with a former mentor, Aphrodite Noel.

Aphrodite and Glory met at a time when Braddock was just beginning to dip her toe into the corporate world. They began as enemies but quickly became allies when Aphrodite offered to teach Braddock everything she needed to know to survive and thrive in the corporate world. Noel had always wanted to take the relationship further; Noel didn’t want to be a teacher for a student, she wanted to be a mother to a daughter. Braddock balked at this request and their relationship briefly splintered, even though they remained friends and allies. But now the situation has changed. Glory not only needs guidance and support but, due to the fact that she never could get over the death of her mother, she now deeply desires to have her mother back. Glory Braddock needs a mother and is willing to do anything to get it. She has decided to give Aphrodite what she has wanted and become her daughter.

Braddock now finds herself approaching the front door of Aphrodite’s home. Glory is wearing a pink floral print mini dress featuring puffy short sleeves a straight neckline, and a flowy skirt. She is perched atop cream colored low heeled sandals. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. You wouldn’t even know that so many problems are going through her life right now based on the ear to ear grin on her face. The British Bombshell isn’t even thinking about her problems. She doesn’t feel she has to. She is confident her “mother” will take care of her.

She reaches the front door and rings the bell. A few moments of waiting and the door opens. Glory finds Aphrodite standing there, ready to greet her. Glory opens her arms for a hug but Aphrodite instead extends her right hand, displaying her ring. Glory nods and then kisses the ring. “Sorry, mother. I forgot your custom.”

“It’s quite alright, my daughter. You will learn.” She sighs. “But you are late.”

“Late?” Braddock looks at the watch on her wrist. “I thought I was on time.”

“Perhaps you are but nevertheless your first candidate is here for the job interview. Perhaps he was here early? I still do not understand why you could not have held these interviews at your own home, Gloria. Is this job interview not to find a suitable butler for your home?”

Braddock nods her head. She has recently been kicking around the idea of hiring a butler for her home. It isn’t that she needs a staff to take care of her home. Her husband, Kurt Logan, is retired from wrestling and is perfectly capable of being a stay at home dad. But Glory believes that she and her family deserves to live in the lap of luxury. She feels that they are entitled to some sort of staff, even if it is just one butler. She tried to talk her husband Kurt into it and while he has begun warming to the idea she hasn’t fully convinced him yet.

“Yes but unfortunately I haven’t managed to convince Kurt that having a butler is a good idea.” Glory sighs deeply. “I told him how important family is to me, how important it is that I spend time with him and especially my youngest child, with Dawn. I may have lost my oldest to Clyde Sutter but I refuse to lose Dawn. That means we must spend more time together as a family. In order to do that I need a staff who I can trust to care for the home, that way I can spend time with Dawn. And Kurt.”

“Does he agree?”

“He’s slowly warming to the idea but I think it would be better if he weren’t around for this. Besides, I want your input on this too, mother.”

“That still doesn’t explain why this had to be done here. I could have gone to your home.” She arches a brow. “Unless you haven’t told your husband yet.”

“Mother…”

“Glory…”

Braddock sighs and shakes her head. “I admit, I haven’t told him of our relationship.”

“You really need to do that, Gloria. Kurt deserves to know.”

“Can’t it wait?” Glory asks. “It isn’t like I’m cheating on him. I’m just your daughter now, that’s all.”

“Yes but Kurt never fully trusted me and you know that. I love you, my daughter, but I would never want to drive a wedge between you and your husband. Promise me you will tell him soon.”

“I promise, mother.”

“Good.” Aphrodite motions for her ‘daughter’ to follow her inside. “Now come with me, I believe we’ve kept your interview candidate waiting long enough.”

“What’s this person’s name?” Glory says as she follows Aphrodite down the hall of her home. Aphrodite chuckles softly. Clearly she knows something rather interesting about this individual.

“Trust me, child, you will love it.”

Braddock follows Aphrodite into the living room. She isn’t quite sure what to expect from this individual who has responded to Braddock’s hiring request. Aphrodite motions for Glory to sit down on a plush leather sofa. Braddock sits down. Aphrodite smirks knowingly. “Now then, let the games begin.” She turns. “You may come in, Jacob.”

“Jacob?” Glory asks curiously. A few moments of waiting and in walks a very familiar face, a face she hasn’t seen she was a teenager. This is the face of Jacob Samson. Braddock’s eyes grow wide with surprise and shock. Samson once dated Glory’s sister Julia. Jacob was also the bad influence that got Julia hooked on drugs. Jacob and Julia were both so hooked on drugs that they were committing petty crimes in order to maintain their fix. Julia even prostituted herself to earn money for the drugs. At times she prostituted herself in exchange for drugs. All of this at the behest of Jacob Samson who had brainwashed Glory’s sister Julia.

Back then Jacob was the image of your typical drug addict; he looked dirty, grimy, and just plain awful. But now looking at him Glory is surprised to see that he is cleaned up. There are plenty of distinctive features that make it clear that this is Jacob, but otherwise he looks very different today than he did back then. If Glory didn’t know any better, she would guess that he is clean of the drugs that he was hooked on, that he got Glory’s sister wrapped up in. But can that be the case? And is he really and truly here to interview for the position of Glory’s butler? Did he know he would be waiting on his ex-girlfriend’s sister hand and foot if he got this job? Something does not feel right.

“Mother, do you know who this man is?” Glory asks as she looks at Aphrodite. Noel just nods her head.

“Of course, Gloria. Recall that I met your sister first, and I was the one who helped her break her drug habit, get clean, I helped her through rehab, and I paid off all of her debts to the drug dealers to save her life. In exchange she agreed to become my daughter, just as you have. So yes, your sister told me all about this filthy excuse of a human being. I had no idea he would have answered your call for the new job as your butler.”

The British Bombshell didn’t expect that, either. Braddock turns her attention to Jacob and glares angrily at him. “Why would you even THINK of answering the call for this job? After what you did to my sister, the problems you caused her, the irrevocable pain you caused her, why would you now come crawling to me seeking a job working for me?!”

“Well Glory…”

“Ms. Braddock!” She snaps back at him. He quickly nods his head and corrects himself.

“Well, Ms. Braddock, I actually was working for your sister. Unfortunately that job fell through.”

“What were you doing for her?”

“I was her butler.” He sighs out of shame. “She decided that forcing me to work for her wasn’t right so she let me go. What your sister didn’t understand is that I need to work. I need to work in order to stay out of trouble and stay clean of my addiction.”

“Let me get this straight.” Braddock says with a snicker. “So my sister refuses to humiliate you any further by making you work for her but yet you need to work for someone and get paid or else you are afraid you will fall back into your old habits, is that it?”

“Yes, Glo…Ms. Braddock.”

“That’s ironic. Tell me, Jacob, how badly do you want this job? How badly do you want to work for me?”

“I need this job, Ms. Braddock.”

“That’s not what I asked. I asked how badly do you want to work for me?”

He sighs. “I really want to work for you, Ms. Braddock.”

“I am inclined to give you that opportunity. But there will be certain caveats. For starters, you made my sister a slave to her addiction, therefore you will pay by in the same manner. You will work for me for NOTHING!”

“Nothing?” Jacob asks, not sure if he heard Glory correctly. She nods her head.

“That’s right, nothing. I will make sure you get a roof over your head. You will get fed. You will get the bare necessities. But that’s it. You will get enough to stay out of trouble. Maybe over time I will pay you but not until you have suffered the same kind of humiliation you put my sister through.”

“But…Ms. Braddock, I can’t…”

“Are my terms not good enough for you?” Glory points towards the door. “Just leave then. I don’t require an interview with you. You have heard my terms. Leave and think about it. If you really want to work for me as badly as you claim, then you will accept my terms. Otherwise you are on your own and I really don’t give a damn if you stay out of prison or not. I don’t really care if you stay clean from drugs or not. So just leave and contact me if you decide to accept my terms.”

“But…”

“I SAID LEAVE!”

He sighs and nods his head. “Yes, Ms. Braddock.” With that, Jacob turns and exits. Glory glares angrily, watching him as he walks away. Eventually she hears the front door open and then shut again, signaling that Jacob has gone. Aphrodite then sits back down on the sofa next to Glory and wraps an arm around her shoulder.

“You handled that well, Gloria.”

“Thank you, mother.” She sighs and shakes her head. “I just can’t believe he came.”

“Certain circumstances will force people to do the strangest of things, my daughter. Jacob was obviously not thinking clearly. You have problems of your own, Gloria. Remember to think clearly and before making any rash decisions or you will find yourself in trouble much like Jacob. Do you understand?”

“I understand, mother.”

“Good. I fear your own rash thinking can lead you into danger at times. I heard your first defense of the championship has now become a triple threat match thanks to a plan of yours that went awry. Is that true?”

“Yes, mother.” Glory nods her head. “But that triple threat scenario, me against Hudson and Polly, it plays right into my hands.”

“How so?”

“I can just let Hudson and Polly destroy each other and I can pick the bones.” She smirks knowingly. “Trust me, mother. I have this planned out. Shaun Cruze, Josh Hudson, Polly Playtime, they think that they have me outsmarted. But I know what I am doing. I will remain United Kingdom Champion when Under Attack has ended.”

“As long as you are thinking clearly then I have no doubt you will retain. Plus it is in your hometown. You have that advantage as well. The fans will be in your corner. And I know how much you love competing in your hometown.”

Glory nods her head. “Of course I do. And while I’m there, I can stop and pay a visit to an old friend.”

“You have more business to conduct while in London?”

“Let’s just say I have a favor to repay.”

==========
November 2nd, 2022
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Off Camera
==========

Glory Braddock caught a flight to London shortly after her visit with Aphrodite. The British Bombshell has had a lot to think about on the flight but not what you’d expect. Not her problems such as the potential for a corporate takeover, not her rebellious daughter, and not the death of her biological mother. She’s not even all that concerned about her upcoming United Kingdom Title defense against Josh Hudson and Polly Playtime at SCW Under Attack. Glory Braddock is extremely confident and not bothered about any of it. Two things have been on her mind during the flight to London. First of all is the thought of potentially hiring Jacob Samson to be her butler. She definitely wants staff to work at her house in order to free up some of Kurt’s time so that he and their daughter Dawn could spend more time with Glory on the road. But to hire Jacob Samson? This is the man who got her sister Julia addicted to drugs and nearly ruined her life. On the one hand, she would enjoy torturing him by forcing him to work for her for practically nothing. On the other hand, a part of her would rather let him fail. She would enjoy watching him suffer due to having no work and possibly fall back into the drug abuse. She would enjoy watching him destroy himself all over again.

Hiring Jacob Samson is just one more question on Glory’s mind but it is a question that can be answered later. Much like the corporate takeover threat, the question of how to handle her daughter Melinda, and other problems in her life right now, Glory feels as if she can safely put them on the back burner. She has a new ‘mother’, she has Aphrodite Noel who she is confident will not lead her astray. Braddock is grateful to be reunited with her former mentor and equally grateful to have finally given in and accepted her role as Aphrodite’s daughter. And she knows who she has to thank for this reunion; her childhood best friend, Sophie O’Brian. Glory had been grieving and in such utter emotional and mental pain due to the death of her biological mother, so much pain that she could not think clearly, that she could not focus or function properly. It was Sophie’s suggestion to just give in and live in Aphrodite’s fantasy as her daughter as a means of escaping the pain and trauma. Had it not been for Sophie, Glory would not have done so. Sophie has been a long time confidant and help for Glory Braddock. It is time now for Glory to return the favor.

In order to return the favor, Glory has decided to stop by and pay a visit to Sophie in her home of Belfast, Northern Ireland. Braddock finds herself seated alone in the fancy, luxurious living room. It was a very large living space, much larger than the one Sophie used to live in. This is only the second time Glory has been to Sophie’s new home, a home she inherited from her former mentor Quinne Murray. The British Bombshell is wearing tight denim jeans, high heeled sandals, and a black crop top. Braddock takes in the environment surrounding her, expensive paintings and other artwork decorate this space. Much of it had to come with the home, originally purchased by Murray. Braddock’s thoughts are interrupted when Sophie herself emerges into the room.

“My servant said you had stopped by.” Glory looks up to see Sophie. She is wearing a teal mini dress and strappy heels. “I must admit that I am rather surprised to see you today, Gloria. Shouldn’t you be preparing for your title defense?”

“Oh please, Sophie, you of all people should know that I have that in the bag.” Braddock says oh so confidently with arrogance dripping from her voice. “I am in front of my people, the British people, who will cheer me on as I defend my United Kingdom Championship in the capitol, in London. I can’t lose.”

“Let’s hope not.” Sophie says with a knowing grin as she sits down next to Glory on the sofa. “But I am sincerely glad you decided to stop by for a visit while you are in the UK.”

“Sophie, you are my best friend, my closest friend, we are as close as sisters. Why wouldn’t I come to see you while I was in town for a match?” Glory grips Sophie’s hand tightly. “Family is very important to me, Sophie. And you may as well be family since you have done so much for me throughout the years.”

“I am merely repaying a debt, Gloria.” Sophie remarks. “Your father helped me out in my time of need. He saved both me and my brother. I am forever in your family’s debt and will always be loyal to me.”

“Yes, yes you have been.” Glory sighs deeply. “And perhaps I haven’t been as appreciative of your loyalty as I should have been. Maybe I haven’t recognized it or acknowledged it as I should have?”

“Don’t be silly, Gloria. You need not acknowledge anything.” Sophie answers back. Glory shakes her head.

“No, I think I do. You have always been there for me, whether it was to provide advice, to train with me for a match, to provide backup when I needed it, whatever the task, no matter how menial it was, you were always there to help. But most recently you helped me overcome my greatest opponent of all.”

“Josh Hudson?” Sophie asks with an arched brow.

“Not that loser.” Braddock remarks, shaking her head. “Myself.”

“Yourself?”

“I have always been my own worst enemy in the sense that I have been too prideful and too stubborn to accept help that is right there in front of my face. But for my own stupid pride and stubborn ambitions I have refused that help. I have always refused to let my guard down. I refused to let anyone inside here.” She touches her chest.

“I sense this is going somewhere.”

“Sophie, you know how much pain I have been suffering from. You know how I have been suffering from the loss first of my father and then of my mother and I have been coming apart at the seams ever since. But you told me that in order to free myself of that pain that maybe I just needed to let it go? Maybe I needed to let go of reality and live in a fantasy? And I knew what fantasy you meant. I knew you were trying to convince me to give in and ultimately give Aphrodite what she had always wanted.”

“Yes, I recall Ms. Noel had always wanted you to acknowledge her as your mother. I felt that in doing so it would benefit you both. She would get what she wanted and would be happy. And Ms. Noel would fill that missing place in your heart, she would fill that void in your soul.”

“I’ve always known that’s what she wanted but I had secretly mocked and ridiculed her for thinking that such a relationship between us was even possible.” She places a hand on Sohpie’s shoulder. “But you convinced me to give it a chance. Now, I can happily say that I have chosen to live out a fantasy, a fantasy free of the pain and grief. Being Glory Braddock had become too painful but being Aphrodite’s daughter has made me happy.” She leans over and embraces Sophie in a tight hug. “Thank you for bringing us together.”

“I was only trying to help.” Sophie remarks after they break the embrace. Glory nods her head.

“I know. You have yet again helped me immensely. That’s why I am here today. You have helped me again and again, without even asking for repayment. You have been loyal to my family and I am forever grateful to you for that. Now I am going to reward your loyalty.”

“A reward, you say?” Sophie asks. Her curiosity has now peaked. “How do you wish to reward me?”

“I know what you have always wanted, I know what you secretly desire more than anything else.”

“I don’t think you know.” Sophie shakes her head. Skepticism is in her voice.

“Oh I think I do. You have an enormous mansion you inherited from Quinne Murray along with her wealth and so many beautiful items here. But none of it is what you really desire. What you desire is something money cannot buy.” She points at Sophie. “I can see it in your eyes.”

“Tell me then, Gloria. What is it that I want?”

“You want me.” Glory states bluntly. You want to possess me. It is a fantasy you have long since wanted but has always been out of your reach. But you and my mother have taught me how wonderful it is to live out your fantasies regardless of what others may think about you.” Braddock leans in and kisses Sophie passionately on the lips. “I am going to reward your years of loyalty by letting you live out your fantasy.”

==========
November 3rd, 2022
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Off Camera
==========

The sunlight shines in brightly upon the face of “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock. The beautiful blonde slowly wakes up. She opens her eyes and for a very brief moment is somewhat confused as she does not find herself in her own bed in Miami or in her bed at her childhood home in London where she has been staying for the duration of this homecoming trip for SCW Under Attack. But then it hits her; Glory remembers that she is in Sophie O’Brian’s king size bed. She remembers granting Sophie the one wish she has been wanting for a very long time. She remembers allowing Sophie to live out the fantasy of being her lover. She also remembers the love they made that night and she must admit, it was incredible.

Braddock hears the door to the master bath open. She turns and looks in time to see Sophie O’Brian emerging, still wearing her skimpy black lace lingerie. A grin is on her face, a grin that may have to be surgically removed. Sophie is known for being stoic and emotionless. The fact that she is so sincerely happy is an unexpected turn of events, but a sign that she truly did enjoy last night as much as Glory did.

“You were incredible.” Glory says quietly.

“Likewise.” Sophie answers back as she approaches the bed. She lays back down next to Glory and kisses her. “I never expected this day to ever come to pass.”

“You have earned it.”

“Well again, Gloria, I want to emphasize that was never loyal to you with an expectation of a reward. But I must admit, this reward is amazing. It is my dream come true.”

“I told you I knew what you wanted.”

There is a knocking at the door. Sophie sighs out of frustration. “Bloody hell…come in!”

The door to the bedroom opens. One of Sophie’s servants, a young man with brown hair and a navy blue suit, enters. “Ms. O’Brian, Ms. Noel, do you wish to have the car pulled around?”

“Yes, but not right now.” Sophie answers. “We are busy.”

“Of course.” The man turns and exits. Sophie turns back to face Glory.

“What do you have planned?” Glory asks.

“I thought you would want to train. You do have a match in London in a few days. Surely you wouldn’t want to let your fans down and risk losing your championship to Hudson or Polly?”

“Like I told mother, I have it well in hand.” Braddock sighs. “Although you prepared me quite well when I defeated Hudson for the championship at Apocalypse. I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to learn from you some more.”

“Then that’s what we will do this morning.”

“But not before some more fun?” Glory kisses Sophie. “I do want to reward you for your many years of loyalty, my friend.”

“And I want to let you, but as much as I do enjoy this, I must ask you if you really wish to continue with this relationship we have begun? Have you even thought of all of the possible setbacks? Like, for example, your husband Kurt?”

“Kurt won’t be a problem.”

“Are you certain?” Sophie asks. “This wouldn’t be the first time you cheated on him. Does he even know of your mother-daughter relationship with Aphrodite?”

“I wish everyone would quit bothering me about my husband” Glory remarks with frustration as she turns over in bed. Sophie gently and soothingly rubs her fingers through Glory’s hair.

“It is a problem that you must eventually confront. Kurt never trusted Aphrodite. And would he really approve of what we are doing?”

“He will approve, of you and Aphrodite. He will approve or I will make him approve.” Glory turns over and stares back at Sophie with a look of determination. “I am done with living within the confines and standards set by reality. I am going to live out my own fantasies. I will have whatever I want. I want to be your lover…I want Kurt…and I want to be Aphrodite’s daughter. I will have it all, Sophie. I will make it happen.”

Sophie smirks, a smirk of evil intentions. “I know that look in your eyes, that sound of your voice, and I know that means you WILL get everything you want.” She kisses Glory passionately.

==========
November 5th, 2022
London, England
On Camera
==========

We open in front of a backdrop of the Union Jack, the flag of the United Kingdom. The anthem, God Save The King, is playing in the background. A few moments later “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock steps into view from the right. Glory is wearing a multicolored long sleeve bodycon mini dress. She is perched atop high heeled sandals. Her long blonde hair flows unrestrained to past the shoulders. Her SCW United Kingdom Championship title belt is draped over her right shoulder. She steps to the center of the view, in front of the flag backdrop, and turns to face the camera. She waits as the music slowly dies down. Once the music has gone completely silent Braddock begins to speak.

“The United States of America as of late has come to represent two things; arrogance and greed. When you think about arrogance you need not think of anyone else but Josh Hudson.” She chuckles softly. “Hudson thinks he has my number. Why? Because of a few sneak attacks and one little unimportant and unimpressive victory over me? Anyone can perform a sneak attack, Hudson. And anyone can cheat. That’s what Americans are best at, right? Doing whatever necessary to gain the upper hand. Which is why your one victory over me is so unimpressive to begin with. You beat me in the finals of a tournament after I had already been through two other matches. You defeated a weakened and fatigued Glory Braddock. Congratulations!” Braddock applauds sarcastically. “But when I got a fair rematch, when I fought you one on one and we were both fresh, both one hundred percent going in, I beat you. And I beat you clean without any of the dirty tricks you tend to play. Yet in your arrogance you want to claim that we are EVEN at one win apiece?” Braddock shakes her head.

“No, we’re not EVEN, Hudson. We are nowhere near even. You beat a weakened version of myself. I beat you when you were at one hundred percent. So who really looked more impressive, Hudson? I did not need any help to put you down for the count. You needed to cheat, to sneak attack me week in and week out, to put me down. So explain again how are we even at one win apiece? Again, it’s typical American arrogance. You claim in your bloody awful history books that America defeated the great British army in the American Revolution when in reality it was America AND France that beat The British Army. Then in the War of 1812 when it was just you blokes against us, we kicked the ever living crap out of you, burned your capitol to the ground, and had your President BEGGING for the war to end.” She points a finger at the camera. “That’s YOU, Hudson. You are the embodiment of America in that sense. When you win it’s because you cheated or had help. When I kick your ass it’s all clean, it’s by the books, and you can do nothing except make excuses.” She smirks knowingly.

“That, by the way, is another thing Americans are known for…making excuses for their own pathetic failure. Thanks to Shaun Cruze you have a built in, ready made excuse for when you fail to beat me for a second straight time, Hudson. You’re going to blame the environment of a triple threat match. Essentially you are going to blame Polly Playtime for your inability to defeat me. Do yourself a favor, Hudson, and when you do get beaten, when you fail at Under Attack and I retain MY United Kingdom Championship, just accept the reality that I am better than you. Humble yourself and rid yourself of your typical American arrogance.” The British Bombshell pats the championship that rests over her right shoulder.

“If Hudson embodies American arrogance then I guess that means Polly Playtime embodies American greed. Don’t even deny it, Polly. It is a fact. You are begging and crying like a spoiled brat demanding the spotlight. Being a part of the greatest collection of talent in this business, Supreme Championship Wrestling, that isn’t good enough for you. Sharing the ring with the greatest wrestler alive today…that’s me, by the way…that wasn’t enough for you and you shared the ring with me not once but twice!” She holds up two fingers. “Your Playgirls getting a shot at the SCW World Tag Team Championship wasn’t good enough for you. You wanted more. That’s why I decided to strike a deal with you, Polly. I knew your blind ambition and limitless greed would make it impossible for you to turn down any offer that would potentially lead to you having a shot at my United Kingdom Championship. Out of the goodness of my heart I offered you a chance to EARN a shot at this title. Did that happen?” She shakes her head.

“Like Hudson and pretty much most Americans, you FAILED to get the job done. But like most Americans you went threw and temper tantrum. You kicked and screamed like the spoiled child most Americans have turned into nowadays until Shaun Cruze granted you this opportunity that you did NOT earn. Did you defeat me? No. Hell, let’s face it, Polly, you have yet to beat me and you have had more than one opportunity. This isn’t even like Hudson who at least has a tainted victory over me under his belt. You don’t have any victory over me. You have NOTHING on me. Fact is, Polly, you can’t touch me. You are not in my league. But that doesn’t matter, does it? Much like Americans today you are greedy and you feel entitled to having whatever the hell you want even though you never earned any of it. You embody American greed. American entitlement.”

She holds up her United Kingdom Championship. “You embody greed, Hudson embodies arrogance, and you are just two reasons why when I became SCW United States Champion that I decided to rechristen it to be the United Kingdom Championship. I represent qualities that America has forgotten. Hard work, determination, a never say die attitude, intelligence, and most importantly, GREATNESS!” Braddock lets her title belt rest upon her right shoulder. “While Hudson was busy bullying Owen and while Polly has been busy whining like a spoiled brat over not getting opportunities, I have been busy taking on all comers. Out of the goodness of my heart I carried a talentless reject named Danny Darko to two tag team victories. I then defeated Danny, Christy Matthews, and Konrad Raab at Rise To Greatness to actually EARN a title match, something that entitled losers like Hudson and Polly have forgotten about. Then I went on to defeat Hudson clean in the center of the ring at Apocalypse to become champion. Compare what you two have been doing lately to what I have been doing lately.” Braddock shakes her head. “There really is no comparison. I am simply great and you two are not.”

“Ah but when you become great, as great as I am, you are faced with jealousy from everywhere. You are faced with people who want to bring you down. Hudson with his sneak attacks because he knows in a face to face confrontation he can’t beat me. Polly goes politicking behind my back to get herself inserted into this championship match at Under Attack and Cruze, because he knows his career record was never as good as mine, is all too happy to put me in a situation where he hopes I will fail. I hear the talk…it’s a triple threat match. The champion does not have to be involved in the decision in order to lose the title.” She smirks knowingly.

“Yes, it is true, in order for me to retain my championship I DO have to pin or make one of you submit. For one, that’s not a problem because I beat both of you already. Second, the fact that I don’t have to be involved in the decision also means that I don’t have to be involved in most of the match. Remember that one quality of American culture I had spoken of earlier? Greed. Yeah, greed will play into my hands. Namely the greed of your two American heroes Hudson and Polly. They’re both scum. They’re both rotten to the core. They’re both greedy, jealous, awful human beings and I am the only one honest enough to say it. But they both can’t beat me. There can only be one winner.” she holds up one finger. “And I will gladly let Hudson and Polly destroy each other. It will come to that, eventually, and when it does I will watch them beat the hell out of one another. When the time is right, I will pick the scraps and retain MY championship.” She taps her head.

“See, that’s a quality that I have that most Americans do not….INTELLIGENCE! I will use not only my superior wrestling ability but also my superior strategic mind to outwrestle and outthink both of you. And when it is all over and my hand is raised in victory, you will only have yourselves to blame. No excuses. You were just beaten by The British Bombshell, the best wrestler in the world, Glory Braddock. I mean, seriously, think about it for a second, just think…do you really think that I am going to lose in my hometown? This is London! I am THE BRITISH BOMBSHELL! I am more than just wrestling royalty around here, I am a fucking GOD in London! I don’t lose in London and I will not lose the United Kingdom Championship to either of you in my home.”

Braddock pats the championship over her right shoulder. “Get ready to bend the knee, bitches.” The British Bombshell turns and walks off. God Save The King begins to play yet again. Slowly the scene fades to black.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
A History of Violence, Chapter IV
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
Season 3 / Episode 21