Vespertine
NName: Vespertine (usually the name she goes by in real life)
Alias: Well Rounded Fighting Machine, Elegance Personified, Pretty Little Poison, The Asian Invasion
Birthplace:  Seoul, South Korea
Hometown/Billed from: San Francisco, Ca
Height/Weight: 5'4, 120 lbs

Twitter Account: who has time for Twitter

Pic Base: Erika Ishii

[Image: MV5BYTA3ODg2ODItN2Y1MS00OWM2LWJmNGYtYTcz...@._V1_.jpg] 

Alignment: Tweener (Chaotic neutral)

Everyday appearance:  Usually dresses to the nines or in clubbing outfits.   Has a huge dragon tattoo across her upper back, her name in Korean on her left shoulder, the Yin/Yang tattoo on her lower back and tiger eyes on her right shoulder.  Piercings include eyebrows, lip, tongue and a row along each ear lobe.  She takes all these out when she wrestles.  

In Ring Appearance: She wears black tights, black combat/wrestling boots, a black or purple sports bra type top with purple sequins, a black or purple cape with a hood that covers her whole head. She also has on a black mask that covers the lower half of her face so all we see are her eyes. When she gets to the ring, she takes off the hood and the cape but keeps the mask on. She wears a top knot and her hair is usually done up in streaks or hi lights of purple, silver or other colors (writer's choice) and her eyes are heavy with glitter and eyeliner heavy with color (again writer's choice).

Entrance: "Gasoline" - Procelain Black and the Trammps  

Entrance Description: (the sound of a Japanese flute starts out playing quietly over the loudspeakers and the lights go down. The Tron comes up and we see two armies standing face to face on a battlefield. The flute continues playing and the camera on the Tron gets closer to the two armies. The camera shifts to where we just see Vespertine's eyes.) 

(The camera cuts back to a scene of two armies. The Japanese flute plays louder. Both armies are huge and they are an army of shogun, ronin, and samurai. As the army walks forward a single figure comes into view and emerges from the line. The figure raises their sword and as one the entire army stops. The figure runs forward and gets atop a boulder to look out. The camera goes over their shoulder and we see the other army standing as a wall in the distance. The figure/leader takes off their helmet and long black hair tumbles out from it and flows all around, sometimes waving and weaving in places where the wind catches it. The figure turns and looks at the army behind them and we see it is Vespertine. She raises her sword and roars in fury. Camera cuts scene and the Japanese flute stops)

(camera cuts back to scene of her army raising their own swords and shouting in fury. The camera pans back quickly and she does the motion of forward with her sword and the camera goes up and we see her entire army run forward to join in the fray below. The song "Gasoline" not the intro bridge at the start of the song but where Porcelain starts to sing.)

"Don't get in my face
Don't invade my space
I'll put you in your place
I'll only tell you once
I'll never tell you twice
And this is me being nice"

(Suddenly red and purple spotlights come up and she does a Gangrel type appearance where she comes up from under the stage.  From somewhere fans blow over her catching her cape and her hood.  The pictures on the tron capture her wrestling in the ring interspersed with pictures of her modeling on the beach or laying by the pool.)

"Cause I'm highly flammable
A caged up animal
I will go off on you
You better take it back
I'm about to snap
I will go off on you"

(One arm is raised and her katana sword is pointed at the sky.  Vespertine stands facing the audience.  When the lift stops, she steps off and brings the Katana down rather quickly to point it at the ring ring.   Where upon a couple of fire pyro pillars go off on each side of her and various sections on the way to the ring. She walks down to the ring, stepping in time to the music.  When she gets to the ring, she kneels and prepares a small ritual for her match tonight.)

"When it's your turn
You'll get your lesson learned
You'll be blister burned
My adrenaline is going to do you in
I'm seeing red again"

(Then she gets up and slides in underneath the ropes, where she takes her katana and points it at all corners of the arena.  Then she points it at the ceiling and immediately brings it down quickly.  Upon doing this, at each corner of the ring, showers of sparks come flying out. She looks around and the arena lights come up.  She takes off her cape and hood and and gives them, and the katana, to a techie outside the ring and goes to crouch by the turnbuckle facing the ring entrance until the match starts)

Ring Introduction: And her/his opponent, hailing from San Francisco, Ca, she is the Well Rounded Fighting Machine, the Asian Invasion VESPERTINE!!!!

Basic Moves:
1. Arm drags of various kinds
2. Modified Axe Kick
3. Judo chops and punches
4. Capoeria handspin legdrop (John Morrison style)
5. Step Up Enzigurai
6. Jumping Spinning Heel Kick
7. Windmill Kick
8. Reverse Roundhouse Kick
9. Throat Thrusts
10. Leg sweeps
11. Cartwheel into elbow drop
12. Springboard moonsaults from corner post)
13. Lionsault from the ropes (onto opponent either into ring or out on arena floor)
14. Galopante Strikes
15. Muay Thai Kicks

Submissions
1. Octopus Stretch
2. Bow and Arrow Lock (sometimes reverse with opponent facing ceiling)
3. Melina bridging reverse chinlock
4. One Leg Boston Crab
5. Kimura (keylock)
6. Anaconda Vice
7. Sitting Fujiwara Armbar
8. Shoulder Claw
9. Bite of the Dragon
10.  Bridging Chickenwing

Running Strikes
1. Dropkick to knee
2. Float Over DDT
3. Whisper In the Wind
4. Suicide Plancha (usually to outside of ring)
5. Jumping Leg Lariat
6. Corkscrew Pele Kick
7. Off the rope cross body dive

Running Grapples
1. Wheelbarrow Bodyscissors
2. Crucifix Headscissors Takedown Hurricarana
3. Running Reverse Neckbreaker
4. Arm Trap Neckbreaker
5. Wheelbarrow Headscissors
6. Monkey flips

Opponent Rebounding
1. Mexican Arm Drag
2. Rey Misterio roll into standing dropkick
3. Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker
4. Catching German Suplex
5. Mexican Arm Drag
6. Catching Reverse fallaway slam
7. Drop Toe Hold
8. Headscissors DDT
9. Wheelbarrow Suplex
10. Power slam (usually if opponent is her weight or lower)

Turnbuckle Moves
1. Coast to Coast leg drop to opponent down in either center of ring or opposite ring corner
2. Springboard Elbow smash onto prone opponent
3. 10 count punches while she is on the middle ropes.
4. Springboard arm drag
5. Shining Wizard
6. Double Rotation Moonsault (usually used when on objects at more than 10 ft)
7. Super Belly to belly suplex
8. Diving DDT
9. Falling Reverse Slam
10. Missile drop kick

Aerial Moves
1. Shooting Star Corkscrew Legdrop
2. Tilt A Whirl Headscissors Takedown
3. 450 Splash
4. 650 Splash (ususally off a high ladder or balcony)
5. Five Star Frog Splash
6. High angle corkscrew moonsault
7. Flying Thrust Kick
8. Diving Cross body (usually into pin)
9. Imploding 450 splash
10. Diving 450 Elbow drop

Suplexes/Slams/DDTS
1. Dangerous DDT (usually keeps opponent there for a minute or two while she looks around at audience)
2. Shinruai
3. Samurai Driver
4. Tiger Driver
5. Trapping Suplex (usually preceeded by 3 headbutts)
6. Saitoplex (or Saito Suplex)
7. Dragon Suplex
8. Slingshot Suplex (usually trying to get the opponent over the top rope)

Trademark Moves
1. Tarantula (rope hung Boston Crab)
2. Cartwheel Bomb
3. "Triple Kick" (a kick to the left side, right side and lower abdomen)
4. Double Punch (one fist to stomach, one fist to jaw)
5. La Mistica
6. High angle corkscrew hurricarana (a move she made up)
7. "Triple Threat" triple open palm thrusts (one to throat, one to chest, one to lower abs, or groin if ref isn't looking)

Signature Moves:
- A Codebreaker "Epically Diva"
- An Osaka Street Cutter "Breaking the Bank"

Finisher:
- a Japanese lungblower/stranglehold combo "Death by Diva"

Past Accomplishments and Titles:
- VCW 1x hardcore champion
- VCW 3x Light Heavyweight Champion
- VCW 1x Tag Team Champion (w/ Munchkin)
- VCW 1st female double champion
- VCW Battlegrounds Winner
- VCW 1x World Champion
- VCW Hall of Famer
- WCW World Heavyweight Champion (2x)
- WCW: Hardcore Champion 1x
- WCW: Light Heavyweight Champion 2x
- WCW: Women’s Champion 3xs
- WCW: Tag Team Champion (w/ Ms. Alison)
- WCW Hall of Famer
- IIW Women’s Champion
- WTF Pure Star Champion
- UWF X Treme Champion (5x)
- BWF International Champion (1x)
- EWF Goddess Champion 1x
- EWF International Champion
- EWF First female and double champion
- UGWC Cross Hemisphere champion

Brief History (Tell us a bit about your character!):  Under construction

Facts and stats:
- Has two pet white tigers which she uses in her promos sometimes.
- Has 4 street racing cars which she uses to do the West Coast street racing circuit. 
- Is a non practicing Buddhist
- Currently dating James Rodriguez, her boyfriend of about a year.  Will sometimes be in her promos.  He works as medical trainer for the Bay Area Wrestling Federation and part time as contributing writer for the Oakland Tribune
- Her martial arts include: Tae Kwon Do, Kempo Karate, Muay Thai, Lucha Libre and Capoerera.  
- Martial weapons she is credited in: Katana, long spear, Northern Temple style bo staff, Chinese Glaive, Tae Kwon Do Eskrima sticks, the Sam Dang Bong (3 section staff)
- Sex addict but this rarely comes out in promos and she has no intention of giving up this addiction
- Instruments she plays: violin, piano, bass guitar and cello.  Is the co lead singer to her symphonic metal band "Inner Darkness".  The band members are made up of rivals and friends from different federations she's been in over the years.  This storyline will sometimes come out in her promos
- Trained in the Extreme style of wrestling by her former friend/rival/enemy/lover and bandmate: Lizzie "Nightelf" Dadner who currently plays the double drums for the band.

Your name:  Geoff
Social media accounts:  None (yes true!)
How to reach you:  by either PM on here, on discord or to my email.  
Welcome, officially, to SCW. I'll encourage you to enter Vespertine in our End of the Year Special Open Invitational, but I'll have you booked on the first Breakdown of the new year. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch here or on Discord!