Asher Hayes vs. Glory Braddock
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2023 (NOTE DEADLINE)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
======

==========
January 21st, 2023
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

One week has passed since Glory Braddock took care of the first and, in her mind, the primary threat to her control over Glorious Golden Enterprise, the company she has held near and dear to her heart since 2012. During this ten plus year ownership of the company, there was a brief two to three year stint when she had lost the executive authority to run the company as she saw fit. A faction from within the Board of Directors took a vote of no confidence in her mental stability to act as the chief executive and stripped her of her powers. Yes, Braddock did eventually win back the popular support of the board and in turn regained her executive authority. Still, the stunning act of betrayal left her paranoid and worried that it could happen again. So when she heard from one of her long time supporters, a man known as Floyd Ryan, that another faction was plotting similar actions against The British Bombshell, well she could not just sit idly by and let it happen. Something had to be done.

Who was plotting against her? Floyd pointed the finger at Aurora Alan, the sitting chairman of the board and sister of the founder of the company. Aurora, meanwhile, pointed the finger at Floyd and as evidence of his agenda she pointed out how Floyd was jockeying for position to become the next chairman and how he had connections to organized crime. The truth is that either could be plotting against Glory Braddock. Both could be guilty of plotting against her. Aurora could be directly plotting against her while Floyd was busily manipulating Glory, using her for his own designs.

Braddock does not appreciate being manipulated and used. Yet, at the same time, she wants to squash all possible threats to her power. So The British Bombshell decided to plant the bug in the ear of federal authorities, who at the time were investigating Floyd Ryan’s criminal connections. She can rest easily knowing that an arrest of Floyd is imminent and that is one threat she will no longer have to worry about. Still, one threat remains and that is the threat of Aurora Alan. Glory does not believe that Aurora is as power hungry as her older brother and sister are; she believes that Aurora is an honest woman. But Aurora is also very cunning and business savvy. She is also an Alan and there are many on the board of directors who are still loyal to her family. Glory had sold Aurora a small minority share of her company to Aurora in order to appease those Alan family loyalists on the board. But Aurora has been with the company for too long now. She has become more and more knowledgeable of the inner workings of GGE. Braddock recognizes that Aurora can become dangerous and a serious threat, whether she realizes it or not. She must declare Aurora Alan. She must make certain that she is no longer a threat to her power.

Currently Glory finds herself in the Miami living room of Aphrodite Noel, the woman Glory has adopted as her new ‘mother.’ Braddock’s recent string of paranoia only began with the rumors of a hostile takeover, but it all got worse and worse with the revelation that her oldest daughter Melinda Braddock, was once again dating arch rival Clyde Sutter; to cap it all off, Glory’s biological mother, a woman she had long confided in for guidance, passed away rather suddenly due to a massive heart attack. Aphrodite taught Glory everything she knew about business. Glory attributes her success in business to Aphrodite. All Aphrodite wanted was for Glory to join her family, as a daughter, become a Noel. Glory had resisted for a long time but the grief of her mother’s death, combined with the paranoia, forced Glory to give in. She has now returned to the arms of Aphrodite and returned to her place as her daughter. In return, Glory got the advice she needed in order to navigate the troubled waters of this hostile takeover. That is one problem out of the way. Aphrodite also filled the motherly void left in Glory’s life. That is the other problem that has been solved. Still one more remains. And again, Glory needs the help of her ‘mother.’

Braddock is currently sitting on a plush luxurious leather sofa in the living room. She is wearing a pink metallic long bell sleeved mini dress with black sheer tights and black patent leather high heeled pumps. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. A few moments of waiting and she is joined by Aphrodite Noel, who enters the living room carrying two glasses of red wine. The British Bombshell attempts to rise up from the sofa but Noel insists that she remain seated.

“No, no, don’t get up.” She says, smiling warmly. “You are a guest in my home, Lindsay.”

“Thank you, mother.” Glory says as she takes the glass of wine Aphrodite hands her. Lindsay Noel is the name, the identity she has chosen to take as a daughter of Aphrodite. Some may question her sanity, it wasn’t too long ago Glory would have questioned her own sanity, but by becoming someone else, anyone else, she is able to numb the pain of losing her beloved mother, Maria Kirunsky. By taking on a new identity and living this fantasy, if outright false life, of Lindsay Noel, then she can forget about ever losing her real mother. Forgetting is the only way she can deal with the loss. Glory takes a sip of the wine and sighs. “Delicious.”

“It is your favorite.” Aphrodite says as she sits down on the sofa next to Glory. “I prepared it as soon as I heard you were coming over.” She arches her brow. “I take it your husband doesn’t know you are here, does he?”

“No he doesn’t.”

“You really should tell him.”

“I will tell him when the time is right, mother, I promise.”

“I believe you, Lindsay.” She pats her on the knee. “It’s just that I know Kurt did not exactly approve of our relationship the last time.”

“That’s why I am waiting for the right time to tell him.” Glory remarks as she sips on her wine. “I want to make sure he is ready to receive the news.”

“You cannot keep delaying, my child.” Aphrodite remarks. “He will eventually find out. You cannot keep this hidden forever. You do recall the last time you tried to keep something hidden from your husband, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Glory says with a sigh. She remembers all too well about how she had a brief one night stand with her childhood best friend Matthew Taylor. She nearly lost Kurt when he found out. She was lucky to be able to convince him to stay and give her another chance. “But Matthew and me…that was different…”

“Yes, I know. What you and I have is not romantic in nature. But still, you know that Kurt did not approve of our association even if it was not romantic. Imagine if he were to find out that not only were we involved again but you had taken your rightful spot as my daughter? You must tell him. Surely you must know this?”

“I know, mother.” Glory nods her head.

“Good.” She embraces Glory in a brief hug. “I love you and I want what’s best for you.”

“Thank you, mother.” Glory takes a sip of her wine. “Reuniting with you has been the best decision I could have made. After losing Maria…my biological mother…my mind, my mental stability, it all shattered. I could not trust my own judgment. Then the problems and crises began to pile up…my oldest child is dating Clyde Sutter again. My company threatened by a hostile takeover. Both situations needed to be handled delicately and I could not do it on my own. First, I needed calm in my life. I needed my emotions to be in check. You gave me that.”

“You needed a mother to guide you, I needed a daughter. I think we both got something out of this partnership.” Aphrodite says with a smile. “What of your other problems?”

“That’s why I am here.” Glory says as she sets her wine glass down. She reaches over to the table next to her and picks up an envelope. “I am in the process of dealing with one of those problems as we speak. Floyd Ryan claimed that a hostile takeover, a coup against me, was in the works and that he wanted to help me fight it off. Imagine my surprise when I learned that not only was he secretly using me to increase his odds of becoming chairman of the board.”

“So you believe he was manipulating you?”

“Of course.” Glory nods her head. “He also had connections to organized crime. He may have been on my side now but think what could have happened if I had helped him become chairman? Once in power and he no longer needed me…” her voice trails off. Aphrodite nods her head.

“I see. I also note you were speaking in past tense. Does that mean you betrayed him?”

“I could not let myself or my company be involved with organized crime. I will not pretend to be a saint nor will I pretend to have been completely honest and ethical in my actions. But I have never ever dealt with organized crime. I am not a criminal and I will not start now. So yes, I turned him over to the federal authorities who are dealing with him as we speak.”

“A wise choice, my daughter.” Aphrodite nods her head. “Keep your hands clean as much as you can. Just look at your former associate, Meagan Collins. Or your company’s founder, Matthew Alan. Both tried to gain power through less than savory means and look at them now. They are both in trouble with the law. If this Floyd was also involved in such criminal activity, then you needed to distance yourself from him.”

“I agree. Still, Floyd had always been loyal to me. He was the one who stuck up for me and argued on my behalf the first time the board tried to take power away from me. You remember, don’t you mother?”

“Yes.” Aphrodite nods her head and sips her wine. “They took power from you because they, like your husband, did not approve of our relationship.”

“Correct. Floyd had been loyal even through that. I had to take his warning seriously. Many members of my board of directors are still loyal to the Alan family. That is why I sold Aurora a 15% share of ownership and put her on the board as chairman. I did it because Aurora is honest and I could trust her but mostly because she is an Alan and it would appease those factions.”

“Do you believe Aurora was plotting against you?”

“No.” Glory shakes her head. “But I had to take into consideration the possibility that those factions were going to use Aurora as a means to get rid of me. All they have to do is strip me of my executive authority and right there, sitting pretty, is their perfect choice for my replacement…Aurora Alan. So while I feel it is necessary to keep her in the company, I also feel it is necessary to make sure she is harmless.”

“How exactly do you plan to make a woman like Aurora harmless?” Aphrodite asks with an arched brow. “She may be honest but she is still an Alan. She is cunning.”

“Correct. If she has the power and influence, she could make an impact. That’s why I got you this.” She hands her the envelope. “Call it a gift.”

“A gift?” Aphrodite opens up the envelope and removes the contents. Several sheets of paper are contained inside. Aphrodite quickly looks them over and then looks back at Glory. “What is this?”

“Aurora has 15% ownership. Now you have a 30% share of ownership. I maintain 55% share of ownership within the company.” She has a brilliant grin on her face as she points to herself and Aphrodite. “We have together 85% ownership.”

“Glory, I am…I don’t know…” Aphrodite is so shocked at this gift of 30% ownership that she forgets and uses Glory’s real name.

“But that’s not all.” Glory remarks. “With Floyd Ryan gone there remains an empty seat on the board of directors. As thirty percent shareholder, and as my mother, I want YOU to sit in his seat on the board of directors.” She picks her glass of wine back up and sips it. “Think about it.”

“I admit that it does sound enticing.” A smirk forms on Aphrodite’s face. “I would sit on the same board of directors that once tore our relationship apart, the same board that tore your power away from you because of me.”

“That’s exactly why I wanted you gift you with this.” Glory answers. “I do have executive authority, I want to keep it, but I am not able to keep people like Aurora Alan and her loyalists in check. I am still a very active wrestler. You can play a part in keeping Aurora and her people in line. Make certain that they tow the line and I do not have any further uprisings, no further talk of uprisings. It wouldn’t take up much of your time, I imagine.”

“It shouldn’t.” Aphrodite nods her head. “I would be glad to help you with this, Lindsay.”

“Excellent.” Glory sips her wine. “Now, I need your advice on one last issue…”

“Your daughter?” Aphrodite asks. “Melinda?”

“Yes.” Glory nods her head. “As you know she is dating Clyde again.”

“What was your problem with Mr. Sutter?”

“He had a major anger management problem the last time he dated Melinda. I know he physically abused her. I thought he sexually abused her but he denies it, so does Melinda, and honestly…” she sighs “...honestly I’m beginning to believe them. And lately he does seem to have genuine control over his temper. He seems to be calmer.”

“Then what is the problem?”

“I don’t trust him.”

“I see.” Aphrodite sets her wine glass down. “I seem to recall that I wanted both you and your sister. Your sister appreciated what I did for her. I got her the rehabilitation she needed, I broke her free from her drug habit, and she was so grateful she willingly leapt into my arms and became my daughter. I taught you everything you knew about how to succeed in the world of business. I expected you to do the same. Did you?”

“Mother, I…”

“Just answer the question.” Aphrodite says sternly. “Did you?”

“No.”

“You rejected my offer. You rejected it because you were fearful of what others, namely your board of directors, might think. I imagine you still will want to keep this relationship quiet from the board of directors, even now that I sit on it. That’s fine. I do not feel upset by it. I am just happy to have you as part of my family. I knew you would eventually return to me. I just had to be patient and wait.” She pats her on the back. “I know your daughter will return to you but you have to be patient and let her live her life the way she wants. You cannot force it on her otherwise she will resist and reject you, the way you once rejected me.”

“So you think I should give Sutter a chance?”

“You obviously should not trust him. But do you trust Melinda?”

“Of course.”

“Then yes, give THEM a chance. Perhaps you ARE wrong about him? You were wrong about us, about THIS working out.”

“Yes, mother.”

Glory Braddock decides to lay down, with her head on her ‘mother’s’ lap. Aphrodite pats her on the head, gently comforting her and consoling her as a mother would her child. Aphrodite has given Glory the best advice but this piece of advice is perhaps the most challenging of tasks. She did, in fact, kick Clyde Sutter out of her wrestling school for being too violent and aggressive. Then she learned he got Melinda addicted to drugs and started beating on her. Finally, she found out that Clyde was related to her arch rivals, the Van Stanton family. Glory has no reason to trust Clyde Sutter. But Aphrodite says Glory, for her daughter’s sake, should give him a chance. Otherwise she could push Melinda further away. Can Glory Braddock trust Clyde Sutter? No. But she doesn’t have to. She just has to trust her daughter. She has to trust Melinda Braddock.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
OOC: The CD portion of this picks up around the same time my Asher stuff for EOTY ends. I switched to third person as I felt it suited the story. Looking forward to this, Maffew. Good luck, bud. Also, italicized portions are just Asher’s inner thoughts.

Bush and Kush, Chapter One
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

2 of 2
======

==========
January 23rd, 2023
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

The past several months have not been easy for Glory Braddock. In fact, those closest to her thought that The British Bombshell was on the verge of a mental breakdown. Her mother, Maria Kurinsky, passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack. She heard rumors of a hostile takeover, a coup against her from within the company. Lastly, but certainly not least, she found out that her oldest daughter, Melinda Braddock, had started dating Clyde Sutter yet again; what’s worse, this has caused their own relationship to fracture. To lose her mother, potentially her company, and her daughter all at once is enough to drive anyone insane and Glory Braddock, as tough as she is, knew that she could not take the mental and emotional toll for much longer. Braddock needed help. That help came in the form of a former mentor named Aphrodite Noel.

Ever since renewing her unique association, her relationship with Aphrodite Noel, all of her problems started going away. She quickly moved on from the grief of losing her mother, because she accepted Aphrodite as her new mother. She stopped the threat of a hostile takeover by assisting the FBI in getting the evidence necessary to arrest Floyd Ryan, one suspect of manipulating Braddock. Meanwhile, Glory placed her own mentor, Aphrodite, in a position of power where she could keep the other threat, Aurora Alan, in check. Still, one problem remains at large and that could be the trickiest, most difficult problem of the three; after all, how does one deal with a rebellious daughter?

Perhaps the first question Glory should ask is why her and Melinda are drifting apart in the first place? What she learned from Aphrodite is that Glory is not innocent in all of this. Her own pressure that she put on Melinda, the expectations Melinda has felt to live up to, combined with Braddock’s refusal to even give Sutter a chance, let alone accept the budding relationship between the two, has just further pushed Melinda away. What The British Bombshell has realized is that she bears a great deal of the responsibility for what has happened to her and Melinda. Thus it is up to Glory to do her part to mend the fences, to repair whatever damage was done.

As is typical for The British Bombshell, she faces her challenges head on. Therefore it is no surprise that she finds herself in the back of a long black limousine with her oldest daughter and the daughter’s boyfriend, the man who Glory has found it difficult to trust; Clyde Sutter. Glory is wearing a mauve blush a-line puff sleeve mini dress and sandals with a low heel. Her long blonde hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. Melinda and Sutter are not dressed near as nice. Melinda is wearing torn black jeans, black boots, and a black crop top. Clyde Sutter is wearing black dress pants and white silk button up shirt. The British Bombshell has a glass of white wine in her hand. Sutter and Melinda, by contrast, are maintaining their sobriety…for now…

“Don’t you two want a drink?” Glory asks, motioning to the bottle of wine that rests next to her. Sutter shakes his head.

“No thanks, Ms. Braddock.”

“Me either.” Melinda answers as Glory shoots her a look. “I’d rather keep sober when I’m going to some strange place.”

“Oh come on, Mel.” Glory smiles sweetly, warmly, trying to ease the obvious tension. “I may be keeping our destination a surprise but still, the way you talk it sounds like you don’t trust me.”

“We haven’t exactly been that close lately.” Melinda says coldly. Glory sighs and nods her head.

“You’re right. And that’s all my fault.”

“Yeah, it is your fault.” Melinda says with venom dripping from her voice. “You have treated Clyde here like crap forever…”

“Melinda…” Clyde begins to speak but his girlfriend cuts him off.

“No! She’s going to hear all of this!” Melinda snaps back before turning her attention back to her mother. “Yes, Clyde once had a bad temper. He deserved to get kicked out of your school. He deserved to lose me the first time. He owns up to that. But he fixed his anger problem. He is a changed man. You refuse to believe it, though. You won’t even open your mind to the possibility. What’s worse is that you accused him of sexually assaulting me when even I denied that it ever happened!” Melinda leans back and sighs. “You want to know why I have a hard time trusting you? Simple. Because you didn’t trust me. In fact, have you ever trusted me or my judgment?”

“You know something, Mel? This reminds me of me and your grandfather.”

“I thought you and grandpa got along famously?”

“That’s what I wanted everyone to think.” Glory sighs. “The truth is, a part of me did resent him because of his insistence upon being one hundred percent involved in my professional career. Training me? That was fine. But then he used his influence to land me a contract with a major promotion, allowing me to skip the indies, allowing me to get to the top without really paying my dues. He acted as my manager for several years before his health finally caught up to him and forced him to step aside. His guidance helped me win seventeen world championships. Still, I can’t help but look back at my career and ask if I would have been that successful had I been forced to do it all on my own?”

“I assume this is going somewhere?” Melinda asks with an arched brow. Glory nods her head.

“Mel, I always swore to myself that I would not be like him. I swore that when it came to you, and Dawn if she ever were to decide to follow in my footsteps, that I would let you two make it on your own. I swore I would not hold your hands through it all. But I realized that I have become exactly like my father. I could not cut the apron strings, so to speak. I had to be involved in every aspect of your life, and just like my dad could not bring himself to trust my judgment in my wrestling career, I could not trust your judgment in your personal life. All I want to say is that I am sorry and that this trip is just the beginning.”

“The beginning of what?”

“My attempt to make amends for my past mistakes.”

“That’s a start I suppose.” Melinda shrugs her shoulders. “Still, you treated Clyde like garbage. Are you gonna start trusting him now? Are you gonna apologize to him?”

“Melinda, please stop.” Clyde says in a calm tone, which is unusual for the big man. “Your mother has no reason to believe I have changed. I was abusive to her students and…to you.” He sighs. “I have to earn that trust.”

“You don’t have to worry about anything, Clyde. Same with you, Mel. As far as I am concerned, this is a blank slate for everyone. A new beginning.”

“That’s a nice thought.” Melinda stares skeptically at her mother. “How do I know you mean it this time?”

“I have a peace offering.” She looks out the window of the limo as she feels the vehicle slowing down significantly. “And I believe we have arrived at said peace offering.”

“Huh?” Glory’s daughter is confused as she looks out of the window herself. The limousine pulls up next to a modest two story home. It looks brand new but not too lavish, luxurious, or extravagant. The vehicle comes to a stop. The driver exits and then walks around and opens the passenger side door. Clyde Sutter exits first. He takes the hand of Melinda and helps her out. Glory is the last to exit the back seat of the limo. Melinda looks at it in awe. She turns back to look at Glory and then back at the two story home. “What is this?”

“It is exactly what I said it is…a peace offering.”

“You mean…?” Melinda’s voice trails off as the realization washes over her. Glory nods her head in confirmation.

“Yes. This home is yours. Yours and Clyde’s. Assuming you want it, of course.”

“I can’t hardly believe it.” Melinda says with a stunned look on her face. She and Clyde exchange looks. Even Sutter looks somewhat astonished, even as he does his best to maintain a poker face.

“It is obvious that you two are back together and will be together for a long time. Clyde is right, it will take a long time before I can fully trust him. But I don’t need to trust him.” She places a hand on her daughter’s shoulder. “All I need to do is trust you. And I do trust your judgment, Mel. If you want to be with Clyde then I am ready to accept it and accept him. I will no longer interfere and I will not try to tear you two apart.”

“I just…” Melinda shakes her head “...I don’t know.”

“Ms. Braddock,” Clyde begins “you are not trying to buy my allegiance, are you? My uncle, Mason Van Stanton, already tried to buy my allegiance and affection. It didn’t work.”

“I understand that you and Mel both are people of simple taste. That’s why I didn’t go out searching for the most luxurious home I could find. I just found this modest two story home. Plus it is nearby to where I live so that both of you can visit anytime.” Glory looks down at Melinda, who is now smiling for the first time today. “I did promise not to interfere, but you are still my little girl, and I want to be part of your life.”

“Mom…” Melinda shakes her head, she is still in disbelief “...you know it will take a lot more than this to fix things, don’t you know?”

“I know. But like I said, this is just the beginning. I am prepared for all of the ups and downs this journey will take, Mel. I am ready to take on this challenge if you are willing to take it on with me?”

“Yeah…” Melinda smiles warmly “...I think I am.”

==========
January 26th, 2023
Atlanta, Georgia
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll and the setting immediately before us is the sight of the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. It is this building that will play host to SCW Breakdown later today. Currently it is early in the morning. The sun has only just recently risen overhead in the bright blue sky. Just then “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock steps into the scene from the right. The beautiful blonde is wearing denim blue jeans, black boots, a white top that shows just a little of her midriff, and a black leather jacket.

“It’s me again. Glory Braddock. You may notice that something is missing. The so-called United Kingdom Title belt that I introduced after Apocalypse.” The British Bombshell shakes her head. “Let’s be honest, something I haven’t exactly been lately, that UK Title was just a fake. It was a fraud. It disrespected the proud legacy of the United States Championship and even though I am proud to be British, it disrespected the British legacy. On a more personal note, I was disrespecting myself and my own legacy by continuing to carry around that UK Title, by pretending that it was real. I was disrespecting myself because I know that I am capable of winning a legitimate championship in Supreme Championship Wrestling at any given time. Even if you don’t like me, you cannot deny that I am among the very best to grace a wrestling ring. In SCW alone I have been World Champion, Adrenaline Champion, and United States Champion. That’s why the Television and Tag Team Titles are currently on my radar.” She holds up two fingers. “Those two titles are all that’s left in order to be recognized as a Supreme Champion.” Braddock shakes her head.

“Now I’m not doing this just to add another notch to my belt. I am not doing this to add another diamond to my collection. I’m not a selfish belt collector. I am just a wrestler who wants to climb the next peak, to achieve the next goal. I don’t see obstacles, I see opportunities to test myself against the best. When I first joined SCW, my goal was to become SCW World Champion. Not only did I achieve that goal, but I held the US and Adrenaline as well. I even won Trios back to back. What else is there for me to do? What other goal is there for me to achieve? I want to be Supreme. Not out of greed, but to see if I can be just as good as other Supreme Champions such as Regan Street, Selena Frost, James Evans, David Helms…and the names go on and on…can I match them? And it all boils down to competition. Because that’s what competition is about. Can you match or be better than the best. Those names on the list of Supreme Champion, they are THE best. That’s why I am seeking that achievement; it is my competitive drive.”

“Something has been lost, something about me has been forgotten, and I think even I lost it, even I forgot…and I lost it, I forgot about it, back at Rise To Greatness…I lost the real motivation for why I continue to step foot inside the squared circle night in and night out and put my body on the line. I don’t do it to be a celebrity and make money. I don’t do it just to collect another trophy or to have people lavish me with such overused monikers as Best Wrestler in the World. My motivation is and always has been the thrill of competition. I have a passion for competition. That’s why I do what I do. I want to compete against the very best wrestling talents in the world. Isn’t that what wrestling is all about? It’s about two or more individuals fighting with everything they have to see who is the best.” Braddock sighs deeply and then shakes her head.

“I lost that. I allowed some stupid circumstance created by happenstance to annoy me, to anger me to the extent that I forgot why I do what I do. When I lost that motivation, I allowed myself to become an arrogant, overbearing, monster. Worse…I became a tyrant.” Braddock chuckles at the irony of what she just said “...Sic Semper Tyrannis. That’s what I used to say. It is a Latin phrase which means ‘thus always to tyrants’. I said it because I always pictured myself as the hero who constantly fought against those trying to tear down the pillars of what professional wrestling stood for. Ironic how I became the one thing I sought to defend wrestling against. I became a tyrant.”

“I’m not going to go back and dwell on what happened to cause me to fall from grace. I am not going to discuss what exactly led me to lose myself, to forget my passion and motivation. This isn’t a time for finger pointing or excuses. The only person I have to blame is myself. I own my mistake and it is up to me to repair the damage I did.” Braddock nods her head. “And the first thing I need to do is to rediscover my motivation, to rediscover that passion. As I said, that motivation and passion is centered around competition. That’s why I decided to accept Asher Hayes’s challenge for a match on Breakdown.” The British Bombshell shakes her head.

“This isn’t about championships. Well, maybe it is for you, Asher. I mean, that is why you came back, isn’t it? You want that one title that has eluded you for so long. You want to become SCW World Champion and you are willing to go through anyone to prove you are worthy of an opportunity.” Glory pats herself on the chest. “Well here I am, Asher. I am your opportunity. I am a former SCW World Champion. This is your chance to wrestle and defeat a former SCW World Champion.” Braddock smirks. “But this will not be easy. Ask yourself, Asher, are you focusing on defeating me or are you just looking past me and at the world title?” She shrugs her shoulders. “I think its a fair question. No one would blame you for focusing on that top prize. Who isn’t gunning for it? But keep in mind on where your focus SHOULD BE! You may be focusing on the World Championship, but I am focusing on only one thing and one thing only. No, it isn’t the Supreme Championship. The goal in this match, the purpose of facing you, is to rediscover my passion for competition.”

“Plus, I have had your number in our last several encounters. And if my memory serves me, the last time we fought, I choked you out with Shekhinah Glory in the gauntlet. The pressure is on, Asher. It is a must win situation. You have the questions of can Hayes really beat Glory Braddock? Plus if you lose to me, a former world champion, that hurts your case for a future title opportunity. But if I lose to you, am I really hurt?” Braddock shakes her head. “No, because my goal is not the world championship. Later on down the road? Perhaps. But right now the world title is not on my radar. Let you, Kandis, Cruze, Kim, and everyone else kill each other over it. I have stated my intentions pretty damn clear. I am chasing the goal of Supreme Champion. I want to achieve something I haven’t achieved yet. Losing to you won’t hurt me that much in the long run. And looking at myself and my current situation, having failed to win Trios, having lost that four way, I am near rock bottom as it is. In other words, Asher, I have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain in this match.” She points a finger at the camera.

“By contrast you have oh so much to lose and not much to gain.” Braddock begins to politely applaud. “But I credit you for laying down the challenge. I have enjoyed fighting you and I look forward to this encounter. Just understand what you have gotten yourself into. If you thought you were going to get an easy win over a distracted and overconfident delusional Glory Braddock then you are sorely mistaken. That Glory Braddock is dead and gone. The fierce, never say die British Bombshell is back. The same Glory Braddock who choked you out in that gauntlet match is back. And tonight, in the State Farm Arena behind me, Asher Hayes…” she smirks knowingly “...your ass belongs to me. Sic Semper Tyrannis.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
OOC: The CD takes place right after the ending of the last one. This all takes place shortly after THOTF 2022. Italicized sections within the CD are Asher's inner thoughts. Good luck, Maffew.

Bush and Kush, Chapter Two
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)