Twelve Person Tag Match
2 of 2
=====

==========
January 31st, 2023
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

In less than a week, Glory Braddock will be part of a historic “first ever” twelve person tag at the SCW Body, Heart, & Soul event. It isn’t the Television, Underground, or World Tag Team Championship she had hoped for, but The British Bombshell understands that she needs a match like this. She recognizes the many bridges she has burned, the trust she has wasted, and the relationships she has cast aside in the name of success. Braddock recognizes the mistakes that she has made and she knows that it will take a great deal of effort on her part to earn that trust, rebuild those bridges and relationships. A match like this is the perfect opportunity to make inroads to earning the trust back. She will have to work with, function with, five other competitors in order to win the match and none of them have any reason whatsoever to trust her.

It has been said that fate is a fickle bitch. Many might say Glory Braddock herself is a bitch and has earned the scorn and reputation she gained. And, as fate would have it, Glory Braddock will be teaming with someone else who is in a similar situation as her; someone who she has no reason to trust; Kelsai Adamson.

Kelsai recently made her return to Supreme Championship Wrestling but she is no stranger to Glory or her family. Back in GCW, a promotion Glory owns, Kelsai went out of her way to make the life of Julia Braddock, Glory’s sister, a living hell. She orchestrated a plan to cost Julia the GCW Global Championship and tried to stop her from regaining it at every turn. Everything came to a head in a violent war games match that Julia Braddock’s team won, finally putting their rivalry to bed. But Glory Braddock has not forgotten this rivalry. She was fine to sit on the sidelines and watch from afar. After all, she is far too busy being an active wrestler herself in SCW to bother sticking her nose in GCW affairs. But Glory definitely noticed everything that went on. Now she finds herself in the unenviable position of having to deal with Kelsai herself. Can she trust Kelsai to hold up her end for this tag team match? Furthermore, can Glory trust herself to give Kelsai a chance?

The British Bombshell is in her personal gym located in the basement of her luxurious Miami home. She is wearing purple workout shorts, white tennis shoes, and a plain white t-shirt. Her long blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. Braddock is working with the heavy bag at the moment, striking it with rights and lefts and even throwing in a fair share of kicks as well for good measure. Meanwhile her husband, Kurt Logan, sits several feet away, watching his wife from afar. Kurt is wearing denim jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt. Outside of her blood relatives (such as Julia Braddock or Angelica Jones) there is no one who knows Glory better than perhaps her husband Kurt Logan. And Kurt can tell that Glory is not her usual self. The punches and kicks she throws at the heavy bag have much more intensity and fierceness to them. He tilts his head to one side and studies her closely.

“Glory…?”

“Not right now.” She says sharply, basically ignoring her husband as she continues to pound away at the heavy bag. Kurt sighs and repeats himself.

“Glory…” This time she doesn’t even give him the benefit of a response. She continues to punch and kick away at the heavy bag. Kurt shakes his head with disappointment. He stands up out of his chair and slowly approaches his wife, but stands far enough away to avoid any accidental kicks. “...Glory, what’s wrong?”

“Huh?” Finally she stops and turns to face her husband. She props herself against the heavy bag and shakes her head. “What do you mean, love? Nothing’s wrong.”

“You’re about to murder that bag.” He says with a wry grin. “Something is definitely wrong.”

“Yeah?” She looks at the bag and rolls her eyes. “The bag pisses me off.”

“I doubt that.” Kurt approaches his wife and embraces her in a tight hug. “Tell me what’s really bothering you.”

“It’s silly…” she chuckles softly “...you would think me stupid.”

“No I wouldn’t. Actually, I would only think you stupid for not seeking help. Especially when it’s obvious what your problem is.”

“Oh am I that obvious?” Glory gently pushes Kurt away. She puts her hands on her hips.

“Yes.”

“Then enlighten me, oh wise one. What’s my problem?”

“You are bothered by the fact that you are not receiving a Television Title Match…or Underground Title Match…or that you are not part of the tag team title conversation. You are bothered that you are not any closer towards achieving your goal of Supreme Champion. You feel this match is beneath you.”

“Beneath me?” Glory throws her head back and laughs. “Kurt, that was all in the past. The egomaniacal bitch I used to be would have thought that way but I am not her, not anymore. Honestly, I am looking forward to this match.”

“You are?” Kurt asks, looking astonished. Glory nods her head.

“Yes. It is a genuine chance to prove to my fans and the locker room that my change of heart is real, that the real Glory Braddock is back and better than ever. Of course I still want to become Supreme Champion, but I can get there some other time. I can focus on that some other time. This tag match? I’m honored to be a part of it.”

“Ok, I can admit I’m wrong.” Kurt says while nodding his head. “But if that’s not what bothers you then what is bothering you?”

“Like I said, you would think I’m being silly…” she sighs “...or spiteful.”

“Oh I get it.” It is as if a lightbulb goes off over Kurt’s head. “Kelsai is the problem, isn’t she?”

“Yeah.” Glory nods her head. “I watched her for almost a solid year make my sister’s life a living hell over in GCW. I had to sit on the sidelines and watch, do nothing, because Julia did not want me interfering on her behalf, she wanted to handle it herself. I could have helped her because I own GCW. But among the many things Kelsai said about her, was that Julia got to where she was because of who she is related to. So I couldn’t help her. Every match Kelsai cost her, every hateful remark, every beat down…I had to sit and just watch, do nothing…”

“But Julia took care of the situation.” Kurt says. Glory nods her head in agreement.

“Yeah, she did. Now Kelsai is back in SCW and I have to be her partner in this twelve person tag. I mean Bree probably does not trust me but she is a consummate professional and will do her job as long as I do mine. Datura has needed second chances too and I am sure she will give me that second chance and work with me. Cassie and YuYo, they are new. And I have done nothing to lose their trust, nothing that I am aware of, at least. I am confident in our team at all levels except for this dynamic between myself and Kelsai.”

“Are you worried that Kelsai will turn on you, betray you out of spite?” Kurt asks curiously. “I mean, from what I have observed it sounds like Kelsai is genuinely trying to turn over a new leaf.”

“I agree with you, mate. That’s not who I’m worried about.” Glory sighs. “I’m worried about myself.”

“I see.” Kurt wraps an arm around his wife. “Glory, this is why you DO need a match like this.”

“Why’s that?”

“You need to be in a situation like this to prove to the world that you have changed. Do you honestly believe that you and Kelsai are the only ones who know the history between you two? You both need this. You both need to prove that you have turned over a new leaf. If you can work together, if you can be on the same page at Body, Heart, & Soul, then it will prove to the world that you have moved on. You and Kelsai both.”

“I know.”

“Just answer me this; I think we both know what the egomaniacal bitch…your words.. .that you once were, we know what she would do. But you say you’ve changed. You say the old Glory, the REAL Glory is back. What would she do?”

Braddock nods her head. “She believes in second chances because God knows she has needed them herself.”

“Then I think you know what needs to be done.”

“Right.” Glory nods her head. “I need to work with her.”

“You need to work with all of them. You do your job and trust your partners to do theirs. That’s what wrestling…or at least TAG TEAM wrestling…is all about.”

Glory kisses Kurt on the lips. “You sounded like my father just then. You know that?”

“He gave some great advice. He possessed a great wrestling mind. I think he would agree with me.”

“He would.” Glory nods her head. “And that’s what I will do.”

==========
February 4th, 2023
Nashville, Tennessee
On Camera
==========

It is dusk at this time as the camera begins rolling just outside of the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. This is the site that will be playing host to SCW Body, Heart, & Soul tomorrow night. It isn’t long before a figure steps into the scene…none other than The British Bombshell herself and one-twelfth of a huge tag match, Glory Braddock. The British Bombshell is dressed in a black mini dress with no sleeves, black nylon hose, and black open toed high heel patent leather pumps. Her long blonde hair hangs straight to past the shoulders.

“I don’t mind being part of history and supposedly that’s what will happen tomorrow night right here in Nashville at Body, Heart, & Soul when twelve SCW wrestlers compete in the first ever twelve person tag.” Braddock chuckles softly. “There was a time not too long ago that I would have been offended at being put in a match like this. I probably would have thrown a tantrum over not getting an opportunity someone of notoriety like me deserves. But I can honestly think about this match tomorrow night and say that I am honest to goodness honored to get to participate. Any opportunity I get to set foot in a wrestling ring to compete for the fans is an honor. That’s a lesson my father taught me a long time ago. One of many lessons that I forgot.”

“It can also be a life lesson if you think about it. Never forget who brought you to the dance. The fans are the reason each and every one of us are here. If they didn’t buy the tickets and the merchandise we wouldn’t be able to do this job. Hell, this twelve person tag itself is a lesson and an exercise in the life lesson about trust. Namely building that trust, earning that trust, and what could happen if you lose that trust.” The British Bombshell nods her head. “I won’t beat around the bush, its obvious that I am talking about myself right here. Let’s face it, look at the other members of my team. Bree and Datura are close friends. They have been friends for a very long time. Cassie Wolfe and YuYo are slowly starting to form a bond, a friendship if you will. Then you have people like me and Kelsai.” She points a finger at Kelsai.

“That’s right, you Kelsai. You don’t think I forgot about some of the things you said about me and my family back in GCW? Just because I choose not to micromanage my company doesn’t mean I ignore what happens there. I heard everything you said and I saw how you made my sister’s life a living hell. Now you seem to be trying to turn over a new leaf and that’s great, but is there any reason why myself or anyone else for that matter should trust you or give you another chance?” Braddock pauses to let the statement sink in. Then The British Bombshell shakes her head. “No, there is no reason to trust you, not after what you have done. But here is the one surprise from me to you…I am willing to give you a chance.”

“Does that surprise you, Kelsai? It shouldn’t surprise you. Quite frankly, I am just as guilty as you. I know all about burning bridges and destroying the trust of the fans, friends, and family who had once believed in me because I did that myself and have been doing so the past few months. Like you, however, I have been trying to find my way out of the darkness and rebuild that trust. Is it going to be easy?” She shakes her head. “No, for the two of us it won’t be easy. There is no reason for anyone on my team to trust me to do my job. That is the only disadvantage our team faces. Our team is stacked with so much talent that it is insane. We have former world champions, the current and former Adrenaline Champion, if we can trust one another and work together as a unit NO ONE can stop us, not even the team of six that oppose us tomorrow night.” Braddock shakes her head.

“Therein lies the rub…we need to trust one another and I’m not sure anyone fully trusts me. That’s part of why I relish this opportunity and look forward to this challenge tomorrow night. It is my opportunity to prove to the world yet again that the old Glory Braddock is back and she is here to stay! As if the last Breakdown in January weren’t enough evidence, if what I said in the buildup to my match against Asher Hayes wasn’t enough proof, Body, Heart, & Soul will serve as further evidence that The British Bombshell of old is back. And do you wanna know how I did it? Does anyone out there, especially any of my teammates, care to know how I managed to find my way out of the darkness and back into the light?” She shrugs her shoulders. “Simple. I remembered my father’s teachings about the body…the heart…and the soul of professional wrestling.”

“When it comes to body, my dad always taught me to use your natural God given gifts to your own advantage. So if you are naturally big and naturally strong then you use that power to your advantage and you throw your opponents all over the ring.” Braddock pats herself on the chest. “However if you are small, like me, then you rely on three things; first, you rely on your speed, make sure you are faster than your opponent. Second, you rely on your striking ability and you strike your opponent at every turn with martials arts kicking and chops. Lastly, and most importantly, if you are smaller like me, then you rely on your wrestling ability. My father would say that a good wrestler can survive in any situation against any opponent and a master technician can beat up, beat down, and humble anyone no matter who they are.” She points to her chest, specifically where her heart would be.

“When it comes to heart, heart is all about passion and desire. Do you love this business? Do you have a strong passion and drive to compete? Whether you love me or hate me, one thing no one can deny is my heart and passion for this business. It may sound arrogant and I don’t mean it to come off this way, but I would put my heart and passion against anyone else’s any day of the week. My heart led me to the Adrenaline Championship, the World Championship, two back to back Trios Tournament victories, the main event of Rise To Greatness, and the United States Championship. My heart has never once let me down and it will lead me to my next goal of becoming Supreme Champion.” She shakes her head. “Becoming Supreme Champion isn’t about adding some notch to my belt or a trophy to my mantle. It is about competition and seeing if I can match up to some of the best to ever do it in SCW. That, friends, is called PASSION, also known as HEART!” She holds up three fingers.

“Lastly there’s soul. Soul is the wildcard because some have it and some don’t. Also when it comes to soul, you don’t necessarily need a soul to be successful in this business. Some of the worst people human beings imaginable became champions here in SCW but they had lost complete touch with whatever soul they once had. I am a prime example of that. I won the United States Championship but I had lost contact with my soul, with that x-factor that makes me special, that makes me who I am. But if you are working hand in hand with that soul of yours, then that makes you even deadlier and more of a threat.” She points at her eyes and then back at the camera.

“What I see when I look at my team for this first ever twelve person tag in SCW is a team of six individuals whose Body, Heart, & Soul are in complete alignment and working as one functional unit. This makes each of one us a deadly threat. And if we can get on the same page then this match at Body, Heart, & Soul will be as good as ours.” A stoic gaze forms on the face of The British Bombshell. She shakes her head.

“The cheerleading session is over. As much fun as it is to give this feel good speech about how great our team is…and I truly do believe our team is the best…the reality is that the other team is almost as talented as we are. One advantage it has is that our opponents are composed of two actual teams. Light in the Darkness…Polly and her Playgirls…” she rolls her eyes “...as annoying as Polly is, the fact is that she and her cockroaches known as the Playgirls function like a well oiled machine. The same can be said for Light in the Darkness, who I DO respect, unlike Polly. Then there is James Evans, a man who is himself a Supreme Champion in SCW. So is the talent there? Damn right it is.” A smirk returns to Glory’s face.

“But talent alone will only get you so far in this environment. Just look back at the Trios Tournament as an example of that. This first time ever twelve person tag will be won by the strange bedfellow team that can actually co-exist with one another, that can put their differences aside and trust each other to do their job and work together for the common goal of victory. Now I already own up to the fact that I squandered much of the trust that I had built up. But whether my partner like me or dislike me as a human being is beside the point, the important thing is that they KNOW that they can trust me to hold up my end of the bargain each and every time I set foot inside of the ring. I will fight side by side with anyone, friend or foe, in a competitive environment. Hudson and I weren’t necessarily on friendly terms but we worked together and made it to the semi-finals of the Trios Tournament. I held up my end. I did my job. Just like I will do my job tomorrow night.”

“Can our opponents say the same?” She shrugs her shoulders. “I have my doubts. James Evans isn’t exactly acting like the most sainted of individuals lately. And whilst Polly, Coleen, and Aisling may work well together, can anyone trust them? Can James, La Pequena Luz, or Amelia trust the Playgirls to hold up their end of the bargain?” Braddock shakes her head. “We will find out tomorrow night, I suppose. But to my own team, to Bree and Datura, to Cassie and YUYO, to Kelsai, I make one solemn vow to all of you…I will do everything within my power to ensure our team wins. I will hold up my end of the bargain. If you trust me this one time tomorrow night, I promise you that I will not let you down.”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)

Messages In This Thread
Twelve Person Tag Match - by HardyGirl - 01-31-2023, 08:25 PM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Braddock - 02-02-2023, 09:07 AM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Wisteria Waltz - 02-05-2023, 11:56 PM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Braddock - 02-06-2023, 09:34 AM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by James Evans - 02-06-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Datura - 02-06-2023, 09:30 PM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Wisteria Waltz - 02-07-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Jay Gold - 02-07-2023, 12:52 AM
RE: Twelve Person Tag Match - by Simple77 - 02-07-2023, 01:01 AM