Kimberly Williams vs. Owen Cruze
2 of 2
======

==========
February 1st, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

In less than a week Kimberly Williams will be challenging for the SCW World Championship. More importantly for her, she is finally getting the one thing she has wanted for quite some time. She gets the one thing she has been campaigning for since her last world title attempt at Retribution last year. The Woman Scorned will get to challenge for the SCW World Championship at Body, Heart, & Soul, but her own Underground Championship will also be in the line; which means not only is this Underground Rules but it puts the Underground Title on the same level playing field as the SCW World Championship. Kimberly has been fighting for nearly a year to get the Underground Division the proper respect that she feels it deserves. She has to admit that there is a certain sense of satisfaction that she feels knowing she accomplished her first objective. Yet she also recognizes that the job is not finished. In order to guarantee that the Underground Division maintains the respect that she fought so hard to gain, Kimberly must now defeat Owen Cruze and become the SCW World Champion.

A World Champion…in less than a week Kimberly could call herself a world champion. It is something that she never thought she would ever achieve. It was such a distant, far off goal that she never really thought to seek it for herself. While others seek the world championship for their own selfish designs and glory, Kimberly sought after other goals that she believed were selfless. She wanted to make the Underground Division not just feared but respected. She wanted to bring fairness and equity to Supreme Championship Wrestling. Before then, Kimberly’s goals were even more simplistic and selfless; she wanted to help her sisters. She wanted to help her twin sister Marie and her half-sister Jessica to achieve their own goals. Thus, Kim never once saw herself as a potential world champion.

Winning world championships has been something the rest of her family has done. Her mother has won thirteen world titles in her career, her twin sister Marie has won seven world titles in her career, their half-sister Jessica is a two time former world champion, even their aunt Kayla Jones has held at least one world championship in her career. Kimberly, meanwhile, stands as the only member of this famous wrestling family to never win a world championship. And for the longest time she had resigned herself to her fate that she would never be a world champion. But now that could change. She faces Owen Cruze at Body, Heart, & Soul and the rules favor her style, it is Underground Rules. This is the best possible chance for Kim to finally add her name to the list of former world champions to come out of her family.

Even if she does manage to defeat Owen Cruze, it still would not necessarily make her feel as if she truly belongs to the Jones family. That sense of belonging is something that comes and goes for Kimberly. It fades in and out and despite the lengths her twin sister went to help her, despite the lengths her half-sister went to earn her trust, and despite the close bond she has formed with her mother in recent months, Kimberly still has her own personal doubts as to whether she truly belongs to this family. She had come close, oh so very close, to wiping those doubts away until she received a startling revelation in the dark wilderness of Massachusetts where she once called home for eighteen years.

Kimberly apparently has a half-sister, the product of Kim’s father Sean Williams and Emma Floreschu, the woman who raised Kimberly off the grid and warped her mind and personality for the first eighteen years of her life. That half-sister, named Ivanna Williams, is just as lost and twisted and evil as Kimberly once was a decade earlier. The Woman Scorned had a brief conversation with her newfound half-sister and while she didn’t learn much, she was quickly reminded of her own reality. Kim may be the biological daughter of Angelica Jones but she is the product of the twisted cold hearted sociopath Emma Floreschu. Is Kim inherently evil because of this? Is Kim still a ticking time bomb because of this? Is she really a Jones or is she just the weapon Emma created decades earlier?

The SCW Underground Champion and number one contender to the SCW World Championship is currently lying down on her ratty sofa in the run down pest infested dump she calls a home. She is wearing torn black jeans, and a black t-shirt which reads “Queen of the Death Match” on t he front in red lettering. She is barefoot, her long red hair hangs straight to past the shoulders, and she stares blankly up at the ceiling. The poor condition of the home she lives in is just another reminder to Kim of why she truly does not belong to the Jones family and how she is far more closely tied to Emma than to her own mother. Kim’s family, her mother and aunt Angelica and Kayla respectively, sisters Marie and Jessica, all of them love the lap of luxury. But Kim hates it. She tried living in luxury but never could stand it. She ended up with this place, a run down home in the poorest part of town. Even this feels too comfortable and luxurious for Kim’s taste. But then again, anything would feel luxurious to a woman who was raised in a cabin in the wilderness.

Kim is snapped out of her trance when she hears a loud knocking at her door. She swings her legs over the side of the couch and turns towards the front door. The knocking is heard again. She sighs as she stands up and walks towards the front door. She opens it up and sees her mother, Angelica Jones, standing there.

“Oh…” Kim forces a polite smile on her face “...hi mom.”

“Nice to see you too, Kim.” The Matriarch of the Jones family says with a grin on her face. Angelica is wearing a floral print maxi skirt, low heel shoes, and a black long sleeve blouse, and her signature black leather jacket. “May I come in?”

“Sure.” She steps aside and motions for her to come in. “I gotta warn you, it probably isn’t up to your standards.”

“I’ve been to your house before. I know what to expect.” Angelica says as she steps across the threshold and then follows Kim inside and towards the living room. “Besides, all I care about is being with my oldest daughter.”

“Marie is your oldest too.”

“Details, details…” Angelica says flashing Kim a playful wink. She sits down on the couch and Kim follows suit, sitting down next to her. “...so, is there anything I can help you with, Kim?”

“Huh?” Kim is legitimately bewildered by this first question. “Uh, mom, you came to visit ME! Shouldn’t I be the one asking you why you came over here?”

“That’s the point. You have been distant as of late. You haven’t said much to me or your sisters in the past few days. We’re all worried about you.”

“Distant, really mom?” Kim rolls her eyes. “I was ‘distant’ for eighteen years. That is me being distant. Me not talking to you and the rest of the family for a little while is nothing. It’s…it’s…” her voice trails off. Angelica sighs and shakes her head.

“What is it?”

“...it’s just me being busy. Ok?”

“Too busy for family?”

“Yes.” She nods her head. “Sorry, but that’s just the way it is. I mean, gimme a break mom, I do have the biggest match of my entire career coming up soon against Owen Cruze so yeah, I’m gonna be busy.”

“So it’s not personal, it’s just business?”

“You could say that.”

“Then let’s go with that.” Angelica decides to press on and put more pressure on her daughter. “You do have important business coming up, namely that championship match you so accurately pointed out. The SCW World Championship as well as the championship you value more than any other, the Underground Championship, in a winner take all match, against Owen Cruze. Yes, it is the most important match of your career. I’m glad you recognize that. But despite its importance I have noticed that you haven’t been as attentive at training sessions. You have been distant…”

“Fuck!” Kim exclaims out of frustration. “Is distant the word of the day?!”

“Distracted then.” Angelica states. “You have been distracted at the training sessions. Hell, you have even skipped out on opportunities to be with me and prepared for the match. Your sisters, Marie and Jessica, offered to spar with you or give you pointers and you turned them down. But that’s not all. You know what else I noticed different about you?”

“What?”

“Tonight.” Angelica grins from ear to ear. “I pay very close attention, Kim, and this person sitting in front of me right now is not the Kimberly Williams I have come to know these past several months. This isn’t my daughter. Who are you facing at Body, Heart, & Soul?”

“Owen Cruze.”

“Say it again?”

“Owen Cruze…” Kim sighs as she finally sees her mistake “...Cruiserweight.”

“You can fool others but not me.” Angelica folds her arms over her chest. “Now tell me what’s wrong with you?”

“You don’t wanna know.” Kim tries to stand up but Angelica stops her by grabbing her by the arm and pulls her back down onto the couch.

“You’re not getting away that easily, Kim.”

“What do you want from me?!” Kim shouts out of frustration.

“I want you to let me in!” Angelica shouts back. “After Rise To Greatness when you were at your lowest point in your career you agreed to let me in, you agreed to let me guide your career and I held up my end. I guided you back to the Underground Title. You won a Trios Contract. You are the number one contender to the SCW World Title. More importantly, the two of us have bonded as mother and daughter. All I ask is for you to continue to trust me the way you have trusted me since Rise To Greatness. Give me a chance to help you.”

“The less you know the better.” Kim says stubbornly. Angelica shakes her head.

“No. I want to know everything.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Absolutely.” Angelica takes her daughter’s hands and squeezes them tightly. “I know I haven’t been there for you most of your life but I am here for you now. Let me help you.”

“That’s exactly the point, mom.” Kim says as she becoming more and more emotional. The more emotional she gets the harder she fights to keep the emotions in check. “You weren’t there for me during my first eighteen years of life. You don’t know what happened to me. Sure, you know the stories I told, but you weren’t there. You don’t know the reality of what happened to me.”

“Why don’t you try telling me?”

“You know all you need to know.” Kim insists. “You know that Emma was your friend. She manipulated you, used you, and then stole me from your arms. What you do not know..and something even I did not know until recently…is that I wasn’t the only one.”

“Huh?”

“I met a woman named Ivanna, Ivanna Williams, and she claims to be Sean’s daughter from an affair he had with Emma.”

“Sean and Emma?” Angelica shakes her head. “That’s impossible. I know Emma was attracted to him and wanted him but he never would have…”

“He never would have cheated on you? That’s what I told her. But she knows so much about both of them. She looks so much like Emma in the face that it’s uncanny. Plus the way she acted…her behavior…”

“What about it?” Angelica asks with a sense of concern in her voice.

“She reminded me of myself when I was eighteen.” Kim says with tears flowing down her cheeks. “When I was so full of hatred and anger, the only thoughts in my mind were of revenge and of destroying the family I thought had abandoned me. That’s Ivanna.”

“Oh Kim…” Angelica embraces her daughter in a tight hug. Kim begins to cry on her shoulders.

“I thought that I had it all worked out. I thought I had convinced myself of who I was but I see now it was all a lie. My father, Sean Williams, was a serial murderer. Emma, my foster mother, was a cold hearted sociopath. Both of them had the personality traits of a monster. It’s all about nature and nurture. The nature of the killer Sean Williams, nurtured by a sociopath named Emma, both of them make up Ivanna…” Kim sighs deeply “...and me. That’s who I am.”

“You’re wrong.” Angelica shakes her head. “That isn’t who you are.”

“You didn’t meet this woman, mom!” Kim exclaims. “She reminded me so much of myself when I was at my darkest and most evil. And because of that I think…” she sighs and shakes her head “...I think this partnership between you and me should end.”

“Kim…”

“Do not try and talk me out of this. I am doing this to protect you. I do not want to be responsible for you, Marie, or Jessica being hurt because of my family’s insanity.”

“Your family’s insanity?” Angelica shakes her head. “Kim, we ARE your family.”

“Biologically yes, yes you are. But it’s like I said; nature versus nurture. I was nurtured by a monster. So isn’t my family really just a monster which makes me a monster?”

“No it doesn’t.” Angelica shakes her head. “I get where you are going with nature versus nurture, but you have it all wrong. You are confused. We are your family, your sisters and me, and we will help you.”

“Maybe I am wrong?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “But I’m not sure I can take that risk.”

“Well I’m not going to try and impose my will on you. You are an adult, Kim. Do whatever you want. But before you make up your mind, I want you to come with me.”

“When?” Kim asks curiously. “Like, right now?”

“Yes. Right now.”

==========
February 1st, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

All Kim needed was to put on a pair of shoes. Angelica hoped she would change into some nicer clothes, knowing where they were going, but Kim insisted on just slipping on some flip flops and heading out into the late afternoon. It was just a brief twenty minute drive before Angelica and Kimberly reached Our Lady of the Annunciation Catholic Church. For a moment Kimberly was annoyed as she thought her mother was taking her to church to get a good religious tongue lashing from the parish priest. She was pleasantly surprised when that was not the plan from her famous mother and current manager. Angelica led Kimberly towards the church cemetery. A smile crept across Kimberly’s face. She had been here before when doing her own personal research into her background. She had been here and visited with her mother’s friend, Sister Maria. This cemetery, which is quite large and also very beautiful, is familiar to The Woman Scorned. Though despite being a member of a prominent family of this church, Kim still doesn’t feel as if she belongs here. It still feels somewhat strange being here on “holy ground.” Nevertheless, Kim agreed to come with her mother, even if it is just to humor her. Thus Kim follows Angelica closely behind as they march their way through these burial grounds.

“Are we there yet?” Kim asks, sounding almost like a bratty child in the backseat of a car.

“We’re getting close.”

“Are we there yet?” Kim repeats. Angelica chuckles.

“At least your humor is returning. That’s a good sign.”

“Are we there yet?”

“Don’t push it.”

“Are we there yet?”

“Kim, please just…” Angelica stops and sighs pleasantly “...and we are here.”

“Where is here?” Kim asks curiously as she looks around. The surroundings look familiar. She is certain she has been here before but she cannot recall specifically where this is, other than just the church cemetery. Kim notices her mother pointing towards a particular headstone situated directly in front of them. Kim kneels down and takes a look. A look of realization suddenly washed over her.

“That’s…” she reads the headstone out loud “...Kelly Ford Jones.”

“Yep. My mother, which makes her your grandmother. Now if you want to talk nature and nurture, don’t you want to know her story?”

“I know her story.” Kim stands back up and turns to face her mother. “I did the research.”

“Yes, you did, but you never did ask me. I am a primary source, don’t you think?” Angelica winks.

“Fine. Tell me what I don’t know about my grandmother.”

“First of all, the headstone engraving is wrong. Her maiden name was not Ford. Ford was an alias to cover up her true identity. Kelly, and her sister Maria, grew up in the Soviet Union. Their parents, The Kurinsky family, which would be my grandparents…they were KGB agents. They could have been set for life if their parents just continued doing as they were told.”

“I take it they decided to rock the boat?” Kim asks.

“You could say that. Kelly and Maria’s father could no longer stand witnessing the injustice going on under the Soviet regime. His conscience would not let him go on perpetrating those injustices for the government. So he decided to flip and help the United States and other western allies.” She places her hand on Kim’s shoulder. “Much like his great granddaughter, he was a troublemaker in the name of justice and fairness.”

“Ok, I kinda see where this is going…”

“Eventually they fled to the United States to stay off the radar and avoid repercussions.” Angelica continues. “They changed their last name to Ford and got new identities. And for a long time all seemed well for them. Kelly grew up and married an FBI agent named Bart Jones. Maria grew up and married an amateur wrestler named Glenn Braddock. Both of them had children; Kelly had me and your aunt Kayla. Maria had Glory. While Maria would go on to live a long, full life, Kelly wasn’t so lucky. She was tracked down and murdered by the Russian Mafia. But did we let that end our family?” Angelica shakes her head. “Your aunt and I survived and thrived. We made huge names for ourselves.”

“Yeah, I heard the story before.” Kim rolls her eyes. “How does this pertain to me?”

“It pertains to you because like the Kurinsky family you refused to just sit idly by and watch what you believed to be an injustice going on. Your methods may be unorthodox and people may not have understood your logic at the time but your goal never wavered, you just wanted fairness in SCW. And like me and your aunt Kayla, you are a survivor. Look at everything that happened in your life that worked against you…you were kidnapped at birth, you ended up in a mental institution…you have no reason to be walking this earth today yet not only are you here but you are on the verge of being recognized as the best professional wrestler on the planet today, the SCW World Champion. That’s something I haven’t even achieved. That’s something your sisters never achieved.”

“Mom, I…” Kim begins to get emotional again “...I’m…”

“People called me The Dragon. That was my nickname in professional wrestling. And I know you see your sisters and myself as being wealthy and powerful. Being The Dragon had nothing to do with conquest or wealth and power. It is a fighting spirit. That’s what you have. You are every bit The Dragon that I am. But more importantly, you every bit the Jones that I am.”

“I don’t know…” Kim wipes the tears from her eyes “...I don’t know where to begin. I had no idea you felt this way. I just…”

“Look. I meant what I said back at your house. You are an adult and I will let you do what you want. So if you want to end this partnership we can but I wanted you to know that you are a part of this family. You are a Jones and nothing anyone says to you can change that. Nature and nurture be damned. You are a Jones. Are we clear?”

“Yeah…” Kim embraces her mother in a tight hug “...and I decided.”

“What’s your decision?” Angelica asks as they break the embrace.

“I don’t want this to end.” Kim shakes her head. “You never did win the SCW World Championship. But it would mean so much to me to have you in my corner and watch me win my first world championship.”

“That sounds like a plan.” Angelica says. “So why don’t we get out of here and focus on beating Owen Cruiserweight, eh?”

“Damn right!” Kim exclaims. She and her mother turn and walk away. Kim had started this day with doubts about who she is, distracted over demons of her past that have seemingly come back to haunt her. Ivanna Williams may be a demon from her past and she is still there as a legitimate threat. But Kim no longer has any doubts as to who she is. She is a Dragon. She is a Jones. No one will ever tell her otherwise.

==========
February 2nd, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

The camera begins to roll. We are out in front of a front lawn that seems to stretch on for miles. Off in the distance is a large, magnificent home. The sky is a bright blue and the sun is shining overhead. Just then we see Kimberly Williams stepping into the scene from the right. The Queen of the Death Match is wearing plaid purple a-line gothic style mid length pleated skirt, a black long sleeve shirt with “Oktoberfest” printed on the front, and black boots. She has her SCW Underground Championship title belt wrapped around her waist, the HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder, and the ‘Datura Invented’ Unsanctioned Championship title belt draped over her left shoulder.

“Y’know, I never thought this day would actually come? Even after that dull old Shaun Cruiserweight was gone, I still didn’t expect the braintrust in Supreme Championship Wrestling to actually sign off on this. I’m sure that our honorable and noble world champion Owen Cruiserweight issuing this challenge certainly helped, but still, I am honestly surprised that SCW management would agree to this. I am legitimately stunned that they would put ol’ sweet boy Owen at such risk of losing the World Championship to a deranged lunatic like me. And trust me, the risk is certainly because this is my wheelhouse. This is my turf. This is being contested in Underground Rules. This is the one thing I have wanted for a very long time.” Kimberly nods her head.

“That’s right, I have wanted a world championship match for a long time. Does that surprise you? I wanted a world title match but it had to be on my terms, and I don’t mean the Underground Rules part, although that certainly is icing on the cake. But I have wanted this title match, all evidence to the contrary. And I get it, I understand why people don’t think I would take this opportunity seriously, or that I don’t really want to be champion. I haven’t exactly been the bright and shining example of what a World Champion should be. Owen Cruiserweight certainly has been a model citizen, a shining example of what a World Champion should be. But yours truly, The Woman Scorned?” She shakes her head.. “Nah! Not even close!”

“Last year at Retribution I had my first real opportunity at the World Championship in that silly ass Double Jeopardy Match. Yes, I own up to the chaotic behavior I exhibited then. Granted, I am an agent of chaos. But I had my reasons for doing what I did. I stated some of those reasons already. Believe me or not, disagree with me or not, it doesn’t matter because I’m not going to dwell on them any longer. I just want to bring up the one reason I have yet to tell everyone. The one reason I did not want that world title match that Owen’s stupid uncle forced me into…” Kim pauses to let the viewers think about it before she answers “...I was not worthy.”

“Just rewind the clock one year and look at me! I was a freaking wreck! I had committed crimes against my own family, crimes that I still live with to this day. At the time so much guilt was on my conscience that I didn’t even feel worthy to carry my famous mother’s name. Do you really think I call myself Kim Williams just because I feel some close attention my father? I never met my father. He died before I was born. I never took the Jones name because I didn’t feel worthy of it. So if I can’t be worthy to carry my own family name, how the hell am I going to be worthy enough to get a world title match?” The Woman Scorned shakes her head.

“This isn’t a sob story. This is not some woe-is-me tale, because I do not want nor do I expect anyone to feel bad for me. I do not need pity because I am NOT a quitter. I never give up, it is not in my DNA. And one year ago, I still wasn’t giving up. Regardless of what you may think of me or whether you respect me or not, one thing you have to believe about me is that I do not give up. Ever since I made my professional debut over a decade ago, my purpose has remained the same…I wanted to redeem myself, I wanted to become worthy to carry the Jones name, and one day, when I had truly earned it, I wanted to challenge for a World Championship. At the time I was not worthy. Let’s face it, one year ago I only got that title match because SCW thought it was funny as hell and a big ratings grab that I made Selena McFrosty’s life a living hell. But that’s not what makes one worthy and I was not about to take a world championship that I was not yet worthy to take.” A smirk forms across Kim’s face.

“I guess we are a lot alike, aren’t we little boy Owen? We both had our own unique issues with our famous families. We both did things that we regretted. We both went on a bit of a redemption tour after the fact…granted I didn’t publicize mine as much as you did yours, but that’s beside the point. The point I want to get across is that we are not all that different, Owen Cruiserweight. From the moment after Retribution and the infamous walkout I recognized the mistakes I had made and decided to stop the delaying. I busted my ass harder than ever before. I won the Underground Championship two more times and put the division on the map. I won the Trios Tournament in what was arguably the least likely to succeed Trios Team in the history of the tournament. But more importantly than all of that, I EARNED a world championship match. It wasn’t handed to me because some big shot fat cat in a suit thought it was good for ratings. It wasn’t handed to me because you wanted the chance to kick my ass, because God knows you have no problems with me. I earned this opportunity by winning a number one contender’s match.” Kimberly smirks. “And certain people are driven absolutely mad by that fact, aren’t they? Certain people want to look at me and paint me as a comedy act, a joke, a simple ratings grabber because of my chaotic acts. I may a little unhinged and unorthodox but no one can deny the fact that I have earned this opportunity. I won a match that included that likes of James Evans and Selena Frost…two legends in this promotion…to earn the right to challenge for the World Championship. Not only does it drive certain people mad, but it scares the hell out of them. It scares them because they know that if I can beat those legends, then I can certainly beat Owen Cruiserweight and become the new SCW World Champion.”

“Did I redeem myself? I would like to think so. Did I earn the right to call myself a Jones? Look at what I have accomplished in a short amount of time, look at the people I have beaten. Not losers or nobodies, I have beaten top stars, former world champions. I have earned the right to carry the Jones name. My mother…herself a former thirteen time world champion…she is proud of me and what I have done in SCW. Even more than being World Champion, what I have wanted is her to be proud of me and she is proud of me. Now I am on the precipice of bringing the SCW World Title to the Jones family, to MY FAMILY! So do you think I would risk ruining all of that by turning this into a comedy routine, Owen?” Kim pauses momentarily to allow her question to sink in. Finally The Woman Scorned nods her head. “So yes, I am taking this World Title Match seriously, Owen. I am taking it seriously because it is the final step in my long and arduous journey. It is the last piece of the crazy chaotic puzzle that is my life, a puzzle I have been working on for a long ass time. I have busted my ass to earn each one of these championships I currently possess and now I have earned the opportunity to challenge you for that title you have…” she smirks “...to finish the journey, I need to become SCW World Champion.”

“It’s a shame that my journey must be completed at your expense, Owen. I’ll be honest, I respect the hell outta you. So many other people in this organization if they were in your position would have gone out of their way to duck and to avoid me at all costs. Not only did you have no problems facing me, but you were willing to make this Underground Rules. You believe in yourself and your cause so much that you are willing to face me on my turf and under my rules. I respect that.” A sinister laugh escapes Kimberly’s throat. “But respect will not save that world championship. Respect will not help you escape the consequences of the challenge you laid down. Underground Rules is one thing, but then there’s this…” she pats the Underground Title belt wrapped around her waist.

“...the SCW Underground Championship. This means a great deal to me, Owen. The hard work of people like myself, Datura, and Jordan Majors helped bring this division back. I busted my ass to win this championship three times. I worked very hard to make sure that this division was RESPECTED and not looked at as some clown show. I am proud to be the SCW Underground Champion, Owen, and with this being winner take all, title for title…” Kimberly throws her head back and laughs “...just think of what I will do to make sure that this stays with me! Just think of what lengths I will go to in order to ensure that the hard work people like myself, Datura, Jordan, and Oktoberfest have put into the Underground Division isn’t all for nothing?” Kim shakes her head.

“No, the enormity of this match isn’t lost on me. Do you really think YOU have the most to lose here, Owen Cruiserweight? I would like to think that you have some idea of what is truly at stake here, but who knows? I will say this, if you think you have the most to lose, if you think you are the one with the most at stake then you are delusional or maybe you are as pompous as some of the suits running SCW. What do you think happens if you beat me at Body, Heart, & Soul? You become Underground Champion and then what? The title is vacated perhaps? Or maybe it is set back on the shelf and forgotten? See, little boy Owen, this isn’t just about me completing my redemption journey and honoring my mother’s family name by becoming World Champion for the first time in my career.” The Woman Scorned sneers at the camera. Her voice also raises, she begins shouting. “ A legacy I have built here in SCW as the Underground Queen is at stake! EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE DONE FOR THE UNDERGROUND IS ON THE LINE! EVERYTHING THAT MYSELF AND OTHERS IN THIS DIVISION HAVE DONE IS ON THE LINE AND I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU OR ANYONE ELSE RUIN IT!”

Slowly but surely Kimberly calms down. She takes a few deep breaths before beginning again. “You need to understand something, Owen. This is Underground Rules that you are about to enter. This is the world of chaos in which you will defend the World Championship against me. The Underground Division, the world of chaos, is ruled by the Queen of the Death Match. I have lost more blood and had more stitches than you could ever imagine just to fight and claw to get to this point! I have damn near killed myself trying to get to this point! I have wrestled in barbed wire…C4 explosives…fire…and I just keep getting up and I keep surviving. I keep coming back. I am like every monster from every slasher film you’ve ever seen rolled into one sick sadistic unhinged ginger bitch. You think you have me down but I keep coming back for more! Do you think that you have what it takes to put the Queen of the Death Match down for the count in an Underground Rules Match?” Kim pats the Underground title belt again.

“I have done some pretty horrific things not only to win this but to keep it as well. But now I have a new goal and that is to become SCW World Champion because now I feel that I am worthy of this, now I feel that I have earned it, and Owen, I am not walking away empty handed. This is about me keeping my Underground Championship. This is about me proving that the Underground Title should be on the same level of respectability as the SCW World Title. But this is also about me reclaiming an identity that was denied me, stepping up and taking the role that I was born to play. My mother The Dragon, as well as my sisters, all former world champions elsewhere, but none of them held this world title. I am going to make them proud. I am going to take my legacy, my birthright. My mother WAS The Dragon, now I am The Dragon and I am going to burn your dreams to the ground right before I take the SCW World Championship away from you.” Williams glares at the camera.

“Do I take this match seriously? You tell me, Owen. Do I look like I am taking this seriously? We’re both going straight to hell at Body, Heart, & Soul. But only one of us is walking away. Sorry to say, Owen, it won’t be you.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x