Update
Hi all,

I just realized that if you've not been on the Discord, it's very confusing what's been going on. For those who don't know, I contracted COVID last week (fortunately, it's been generally mild, but it has screwed with my energy levels.). BHS is coming along, but obviously, that's altered the time I could work on it (along with also catching up on all of the work I've had to reschedule due to not being able to actually physically go into my job).

I've been able to see enough going on on the Discord and talking to people and it's clear to me that the last couple of weeks have been challenging for a number of people, nothing to do with e-fedding. For whatever reasons, life has thrown its challenges to many people these days.

So, rather than forcing BHS out tomorrow and then turn around to a show, I'm going to push the schedule back one week. My reason for this is to allow people to take a bit more time either to relax, to deal with whatever challenges are going on, or just to take a moment to enjoy life. The game can wait another week and we can come back and hopefully be refreshed and continue to tell some great stories.