Deanna Frost vs. The Rebel Princess Cassie Wolfe
Cassie’s team would lose the Twelve Person Tag Team Match when Magical Cosmic Princess YUYU was pinned and after missing the following week’s show for personal reasons the teenage prodigy was back in action against Deanna Frost! The wife of Selena Frost would prove to be a tough challenge for Cassie but the younger wasn’t exactly known for backing down from a fight! Can Cassie get her first win of the year?

Looking for an apartment for Cassie and her girlfriends, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 2nd of March 2023, 16:00pm

Well, it’s finally happening!

After the whole MPW debacle which ultimately ended up being for nothing because MPW closed down before I could get even a whiff of another title shot (yes I’m still bitter about that) and me running away from home it was decided that it was high time that I had a place of my own! Krystal was willing to help pay for it at least (same goes with my parents) but it was still quite the shellshock! Especially when Becky and Zoey got the same ultimatum from their parents and, well, I’m moving in with my girlfriends a lot sooner than I thought I would!

Okay granted because Zoey’s still in the closet I had to tell her parents that I would be helping her train at Hero Academy but still.

“Well girls this seems perfect for you, doesn’t it?” The real estate agent said as he showed me, my mom, Becky and Zoey around, it was a spacious apartment with three bedrooms and a nearby dog park where we could walk Sandie, said puppy was in my arms as we looked around the apartment. “I forgot to ask you Cassie but I heard that you’re a professional wrestler.”

“Yes, she is!” My mom excitedly interjected and I rolled my eyes because ever since the twelve person tag match, she had been saying the same thing to everyone not in the know. “In fact her last match for Supreme Championship Wrestling was for the Twelve Person Tag Team Championship!”

If I wasn’t holding a puppy in my hands, I would be facepalming right now! ”Mom, it wasn’t a Twelve Person Tag Team Championship Match! That title exists nowhere in wrestling because it would be a logistical fucking nightmare making that many gold belts! My last title match was against Polly Playtime!”

“Err, is everything okay?” The real estate agent asked with a nervous grin and my girlfriends shook their heads.

”We’re not sure if Cassie’s mom is winding her up deliberately or not at this point.” Becky admitted with a sheepish grin and Zoey nodded in agreement. ”Either way, it’s driving Cass up the wall!”

“I’m just trying to big up Cassie’s achievements as a wrestler, that’s all.” My mom asserted and I rolled my eyes “What’s the harm?”

”Can you at least try to be accurate? Or realistic?!” I asked with an annoyed sigh as I turned to my mom. ”For fuck’s sake, I won my first two titles in my rookie year, why can’t you big up that?”

”Well, there is how your TV Title reign ended.” Zoey responded and my eye twitched at being reminded of that memory. ”And the fact that Full Force Pro’s twitter hasn’t been active in months!”

”And I haven’t heard anything about their next shows either! Or received a paycheck from them in months!” I added as I shook my head, I really needed to get around to changing my profile pic on Twitter! ”But at least those are actual titles!”

“How about we finish the tour?” The real estate agent responded before he showed us around the rest of the apartment, once that was done my mom and the real estate agent left us alone to make our minds up.

”Sorry if I snapped at you guys at any point back there.” I apologized to the girls as we sat in front of the TV set in the living room, a TV set I was already planning on using as a gaming hub. ”But mom’s joke, if you can really call it that, stopped being funny a while ago.”

”Done worry Cass, it’s fine.” Zoey assured me as the biracial girl shook her head, now that we were settled I set Sandie down on the couch next to me and the Golden Labrador Puppy started sniffing around. ”So we’re in agreement that this place is perfect, right?”

”Unless we have the ultimate Karen as a neighbour, I don’t think so!” Becky nodded enthusiastically and we both grinned in response. ”We’re just three girls who are nearly twenty living together, why would anyone object? Aside from the fact that me and Cassie are out lesbians.”

”And I’m an open stoner, I was gonna try to kick the habit as my trips to England became more frequent but with MPW closing down? My trips to England have seen a dramatic decrease!” I added before I shook my head. ”But yeah, this should be perfect! And once things are a bit more stable, maybe I’ll start winning more matches, starting with Deanna Frost!”

”One can only hope.” Becky responded with a grin before we went off to make it official, it would be a week before we officially moved in because the payments needed to clear but the future was looking bright!

For now!

Cassie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 3rd of March 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Things can only go up!

”You know what? I’m sick and tired off complaining about how crappy the new year has been for me so far! Because things can only go up from here!” I stated defiantly before I picked up Sandie and used my hand to make one of her paws do a wave for the camera. ”Why would I complain when I got this adorable puppy for Christmas? Honestly! But tomorrow night at Breakdown I will give Deanna Frost a lot to complain about!”

This will be good.

”Deanna I know two things about you, one: your Serena’s sister and two: you’re the popular girl around here! Well I can’t really usurp the former position for obvious reasons but I can overthrow you as the popular girl by beating you!” I added before I moved Sandie so she was in a more comfortable position on my lap. ”that is how it works right? God I hope………” Yep, my puppy interrupted me by licking my chin off! You’d think I’d know by now! ”You’d think I’d know to never work with animals by now! But yeah, Deanna? I’m looking forward to this match to say the least!”

And more importantly?

”But you want to know what I’m looking forward to more than this match? Winning! Because I haven’t won much in 2023 and that’s about to change for the better!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”I know I’m one of the best young women’s wrestlers in the business right now! I just need to prove it in the ring and tomorrow night I’ll go all out to…………..” Yep! The puppy licked me again! ”Okay Sandie? Just sit here and look adorable!” I added as I set Sandie on the desk and she sat down whilst looking at the camera and panting a little bit with her tongue sticking out, yep, that’ll do! ”And seriously Deanna, do you want to upset this adorable face? The puppy, not me!”

It’s that simple.

”As I was saying, I’m going all out to win this match and Deanna? You’re not gonna stop me from achieving my goals in this match!” I added before patting Sandie on the head and she wagged her tail a bit. ”I know we’ll have a great match Deanna, that much is obvious! But it’ll be a great match that’ll see the nineteen-year-old prodigy get the win over the popular girl!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

”In this match I’m going from twelve other wrestlers in the ring to one and after that clusterfuck? I welcome the change!” I added as I started stroking Sandie. ”Because one opponent is a hell of a lot easier to handle than six opponents and I’m out to kick some serious ass Deanna! To my fans out there? In a world of fake queens, be a rebel princess! And to Deanna? Be ready because I’m coming into this match hungry like the wolfe!”

I left the room to go play with Sandie in the back garden as the scene fades.
[Image: Cassie_Wolfe_Sig2.jpg?width=812&height=406]

Messages In This Thread
“From Twelve To One!” - by Cassie Wolfe - 03-03-2023, 09:35 PM