Konrad Raab vs. Reginald Dampshaw III
2 RP Limit

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SATURDAY, March 11, 2023 (Act like show takes place on Friday)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Youtube.com shoot

"I don't think this needs to be said in more words than it needs to because, honestly, it's explained more than enough that I want to end this son of a bitch's career. I need to fucking end it because you may have tried to end my fucking career, but you only put it on a halt. But little did you know that I was going to come to Breakdown the week after you had me concussed to beat the shit out of you, but Mr Dickhead and SCW staff prevented me from coming because of some bullshit concussion protocol. It's still a fucking insult after the hell you've put me through that this is another bullshit regular match. Why? Why am I being prevented from burning you, Reginald? Why am I being prevented from busting you open with my mace, and most importantly, why is this not an Underground Rules match?

I'm sick of being prevented from doing things I want to do. I was prevented from facing Asher Hayes in a hardcore match, and now this. It makes me sick, and there's nothing more I want to fucking do than to end you're wrestling career permanently. I want nothing more than to make you have a major concussion. I want you to feel the concussion pain you made me fucking have. I'm ready for a war, and your blood will be a pleasure to have all over my body, taking a piece of your blood on my blood wall of fame.

I may not have much to say because I got business to attend to this weekend that will occupy my time, nor will you say anything anyway to convince anyone you'll beat me. I'm going to enjoy making you suffer in pain and winning the match will be a fucking bonus. It's not my main goal for this match to win, but making you have a concussion and permanently retiring you from wrestling is going to be that goal and it's going to be from the hell you won't and can't get yourself out from.

I've retired many legends from this sport and you're going to be next on the fucking list. Good luck because you're about to enter the worst kind of hell nobody has ever stepped in with me. Prepare to be burned by Burned In Blood because you aren't going to fucking like me afterwards and it will send a message to everyone, especially Kandis, don't think I haven't forgotten the pain you've caused me because I won't until I face you in the ring, until you get covered in burns because I fucking hate you."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.