Kimberly Williams vs. Glory Braddock
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET SATURDAY, March 11, 2023 (Act like show takes place on Friday)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
==========
Kim Promo
==========

A man named Arthur asked a very good question; “What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society who abandons him? You get what you deserve.”

I haven’t always been the most agreeable person that Supreme Championship Wrestling has had to work with. I have not always been a team player and I damn sure did not always play by the rules. Quite frankly, I don’t have any rules. I suppose my own unorthodox behavior rubs people the wrong way. In fact, I imagine it offends some people. Perhaps that’s why Shaun Cruiserweight decided to book me twice at Rise To Greatness in a blatant attempt to screw me over? SCW can spin it all they want. The fact is that Shaun Cruiserweight did me wrong. He screwed me at Rise To Greatness.

My mother, Angelica Jones, then approached me with a novel idea; try and play by the rules. But I am an agent of chaos. Is it possible for yours truly to spread her brand of chaos within the boundaries that SCW set up? It certainly presented a unique challenge and my mother promised me if I did play by the rules then I would eventually get the opportunity I desired. Of course she was wrong. I didn’t get a one on one opportunity at the Underground Title. SCW had to again stack the deck against me. My mother did her best to force their hand, she made them realize that I had to get a title shot. But they weren’t going to make it straight up. See, SCW couldn’t stand the fact that I am its most popular star, that I am the NEW face of SCW. The people LOVE ME! A chaotic psycho like me as a role model for the people watching Breakdown? Can’t have that. So they stacked the deck. I had to beat four other people at Apocalypse in order to become Underground Champion again. SCW, and Shaun Cruiserweight, were certain that I couldn’t get the job done.

BUT I PROVED THEM WRONG! I SHOVED IT IN THEIR FACE! I WON THE TITLE BACK!

Then I get on the precipice of becoming SCW World Champion. I earn a number one contender status fair and square. What’s more, is that I get to fight Little Boy Owen Cruiserweight for the title. How ironic it would have been? Me kicking the ass of Shaun’s nephew. Me beating their chosen one to become World Champion. Thing is, me representing the Underground is one thing. SCW can tolerate that. But me as the World Champion? SCW couldn’t allow it. So they raised the stakes, they pressured me into accepting a winner takes all match. I had earned a shot at the World Title but Owen earned a shot at my Underground Title?

OWEN HAD NOT DONE A GOD DAMN THING TO EARN THE RIGHT TO FACE ME FOR THE UNDERGROUND TITLE!

This was just all part of SCW’s scheme. They are schemers, at the end of the day. I had earned the right to compete for the World Title and as punishment for earning that opportunity, they were going to make sure I not only lost but I also lost the one thing that meant more to me than anything else. Now I have been screwed by Shaun Cruiserweight at Rise To Greatness and I have been screwed by Little Boy Owen Cruiserweight at Body, Heart, and Soul.

What did SCW do after I lost the title? The same tired old bullshit they do every single time they think they have finally beaten me. I lost the Underground Title to Lucas Knight and they go down through the list of every nameless moron they can find to give a title shot to just to avoid giving me a chance. Same when Oktoberfest had the title. They went out of their way to avoid giving me a title match even after I had earned the damn thing. So when Owen became Underground Champion, who got first crack at the title?

Alexis Quinne.

No offense to her. She is a great wrestler and a former world champion. But if you hypocritical fucks want to yap on and on about earning your opportunities then riddle me this, ass clown, what had Alexis done to earn the first shot at the Underground Title? She even admitted herself on social media that she hadn’t done Underground rules all that much. This title match she received was basically her Underground debut. And while she gets the title shot I want, where does that leave me? What does SCW give me?

They try to appease me with a Television Title shot. Does that sound familiar? It should because that washed up piece human waste Shaun Cruiserweight tried to appease me by giving me a Television Title shot against Autumn Valentine, hoping that winning it would distract me and I would be content having that title.

Newsflash morons…the only thing I want is a shot at the Underground Championship at Retribution. I want Little Boy Owen Cruiserweight at Retribution for the Underground Title. And before anyone says “oh, well we can’t do that because he’s already defending the world title that night against Adam Allocco.”

BULLSHIT! You morons forced me to defend the Underground Title and challenge for the tag titles at Rise To Greatness! Sure, Shaun Cruiserweight booked it but Mr. D and the Board of Directors sat on their asses and LET IT HAPPEN! If that kind of treatment is good enough for me then it’s good enough for Little Boy Owen. Or is he your golden boy and you won’t do that to him? You will protect him from me. Is that what you’re going to do?

One thing you CANNOT protect him or anyone else in SCW from is my Trios Cash In. But you will have to wait to find out exactly what I have planned for my Trios Cash In.

Now that I got that off my chest I can do what my mother advised me to do from the very beginning. She hasn’t let me down yet, so I will continue to follow her advice and that means playing SCW’s little games for just a little while longer. That means challenging Glory Braddock for the SCW Pointlessly Irrelevant Championship.

Sorry, I meant the SCW Television Championship. Same difference though, right?

Glory, you’re chasing after a status…Supreme Championship Status. SCW World, Adrenaline, United States, and now Television Champion. If you become the tag team champion then you have achieved that Supreme Status you long for so much. Hell, I wouldn’t past you to just vacate the title so you can go ahead and get on with your quest for Supreme. Deep down inside that’s what you really want to do, isn’t it? You talk about running this marathon and seeing how far you can go.

I don’t believe you.

But hey, if chasing after the Supreme Status is your goal then fine. If your goal is to break some record for longest Television Title reign then fine. Have at it. That second one will be difficult to achieve sine, you know, you have to go through me and I already own a victory over you. Good luck with that! But I have my own goals. My goal from the very beginning was to prove that I am more than just a psychotic monster. I wanted to prove that I can actually wrestle.

Yet when SCW signed me they didn’t want a wrestler. They wanted the monster. Case in point, when Jordan Majors was preparing for an Underground Rules Match who did they pick to test her skills in the realm of hardcore wrestling? They chose me. Hell, I had never even done hardcore wrestling before. They just chose me because I appeared to be crazy and the stereotype is that crazy people are good at hardcore wrestling.

I took their stereotype and shoved it up their ass. Not only did I resurrect the Underground Title but I elevated it, I elevated it to EQUAL of the SCW World Championship! The Underground Division is now MY FUCKING WORLD!

But I am STILL a damn good technical wrestler. And on Breakdown I will prove it by outwrestling you and defeating you for the Television Title. Then I will do the Television Title what I did to the Underground Title. I will elevate it. I will make it hardcore. Hell, if they will let Polly Fucking Playtime have ball pit matches and other bullshit like that, then it’s only fair that the braintrust running SCW let me have all of my future Television Title defenses held in Underground Rules.

First I have to take the title away from you, Braddock. And it will happen.

What happens when you screw with a deranged lunatic? You get what you deserve. SCW will get what it deserves and it deserves me as Television Champion.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

==========
Glory Promo
==========

What can I say? Colleen, you were good but not good enough. Round three hundred and forty six of Glory Braddock against Polly’s Playgirls is over and I still have their number, I still kicked their asses, and I am STILL the SCW Television Champion. Most importantly, the marathon I am running is not over. The first defense is out of the way and I am continuing to run down this road towards what I hope will be a magical journey, a historic reign as champion. History is what I want to make, ladies and gentlemen. I want to make history, not just by adding my list to the impressive list of Supreme Champions. I also want to have a history making run as Television Champion. I want this reign to be one people will remember for a long time to come.

Making history is not an easy thing to do. My father always said that even the greatest of the greats would have their failures, but to be truly legendary one has to face their failures again and overcome them. That being said, I can honestly and sincerely say that I am looking forward to defending my Television Championship against Kimberly Williams on Breakdown.

Kim, I heard a great deal of what you said. There is pain and hatred in your voice. I get that. Losing a tough match like that to Owen is not easy to get over. But you have done it before and you will do it again. You have that fighting spirit that many here in SCW ignore or just don’t believe you have, but I KNOW you have it in you because you and I are family. We come from the same tough as hell mold. You won’t let injustices…perceived or real…hold you back. You will fight back, I’m sure of it.

Seeing as we are family, I also know you better than most and you are right, most in the SCW locker room perceive you as the Queen of the Death Match. It is a moniker you first placed upon yourself but over the past two years you have proven that you are worthy of that title. Now people believe it to be true. They believe you are just the Queen of the Death Match and that’s that. That’s all there is to you. And you are heading into Breakdown hoping that I am one of those many who have underestimated you, who have pigeonholed you as just a hardcore garbage wrestler.

I know you are so much more than that, Kim. I know it not just because we are family but also from experience. You are right to bring up that one time you got one over on me. I remember it well. I had just won the United States Title and you were Underground Champion. We fought in a one on one match and you pinned my shoulders to the mat. You outwrestled me on that night. So I KNOW that you are just as good a pure wrestler as you are a hardcore icon in this company. In other words, Kim, if you’re hoping that I will overlook you or underestimate your skill level then you are painfully wrong.

Just like anyone else in this world, I make mistakes. But I do not make the same mistakes twice. I overlooked you the first time we wrestled. This time will be different. This time you won’t be facing an over the top arrogant Glory Braddock who thinks she can do no wrong. You are facing The British Bombshell who knows damn well that her back is up against the wall as she faces one of the toughest competitors in this company.

The Supreme Championship is important to me, Kim, but so is running this marathon. I want to do this championship proud. I want those who came before me and those who come after me to look on my reign and recognize it as worthy of being among the best television title reigns in this company’s history and not just a bloody stepping stone towards Supreme Status. I am a COMPETITOR, Kim. I don’t chase trophies or achievements. I would be an embarrassment to this entire sport, not just SCW, if I were to look at the Television Title as just a mere stepping stone to the Supreme Championship. I HAVE to put my heart and soul into this reign and that means overcoming as many opponents and challengers that are put in my way.

Yes, that includes you, Kim. In fact, this especially means you because as I said earlier, you are one of my more recent failures. You tricked me, you outwrestled me, and now if I am to continue this path, if I am to have a historic reign as Television Champion, then I have to overcome my failures. I have to beat you, Kim. There is no way around it. Plus there is the added question of whether you really want this championship in the first place.

On social media you seemed to indicate that you did, yet I have to ask, is that because you honestly want to be champion or is it because your mother…my cousin Angelica…is pressuring you into it? I want to think the best of you, Kimberly, but you do have a history. You tried to set the Television Title on fire during your last reign as champion. You may be family but with all due respect, there is no way in hell I am going to give you the opportunity to do that again, because this championship deserves better.

Good luck, Kim. May the best woman win.
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)