Breakdown results SUMMARIZED - March 10, 2023
Here are the main highlights. I'm hoping I'll have a chance to do a bit more over the weekend to add some hype (especially for some of the matches that appear a bit more out there. I do have a plan there).

Breakdown starts – Adam Allocco not present; Blake Mason and Jenni Anderson are in their corporate boxes; Mr. D makes a statement that no one should fear any significant changes at the moment.

The Light in the Darkness defeat Polly Playtime & Aisling via pinfall

Simon Lyman and Kandis meet face to face where Kandis vows to send Simon back in retirement as she can finally touch him at Reribution. Lyman taunts her and says to try. He’s back and she’s just the first in line.

Jamison Logan and Willow Aspen fight to a draw when Logan fights with Aspen on the floor. After, Aspen nods and seems to have Logan’s respect

CHANCE OWENS SEGMENT:
SCW.com Exclusive

SCW has just received the following video footage from the arena in Glendale, Arizona:

The video is timestamped March 4, 2023 at 2:13 AM.

A member of the arena’s maintenance crew goes into one of the locker rooms where there’s a remote recording device hidden away in one of the alcoves. He turns on the light and starts a sweep of the room for large bits of trash. There’s no garbage but there is something resting on one of the benches. He moves in closer and sees that it’s a heavy olive and grey canvas bag. Right away, he knows it belongs to one of the wrestlers with SCW. He unzips it to see who it belongs to and sees a pair of white boots with blue soles and a blue CO monogram on the sides.

“Holy mother of mercy!”

One of his coworkers walks by right when he says that and enters the locker room. “What is it, Manuel?”

Manuel looks at his coworker before taking out one of the boots and showing her. “Whose initials are those, Marie?”

Marie studies the side of the boot before shaking her head. “I don’t know. But it’s clearly someone on the SCW roster.”

Manuel puts the boot back in the bag and zips it up with a heavy sigh that almost masks the sound of the zipper closing. “Maybe one of the higher-ups knows.”

Marie notices something hanging from the side of the bag. “Wait. There’s an ID tag.”

Manuel sees the ID tag and lifts it up to see if the owner filled out the information on the tag. The name catches her attention and she inhales sharply. “I know what those initials stand for now…” She shows Manuel the tag.

He reads the name out loud. “Chance Owens.”

“Maybe he was in a hurry and forgot it. I’ll take it up to the offices while you get back to your rounds.”

“All right. Thanks, Marie.”

Marie picks up Chance’s gear bag in one gloved hand. “Any time, mi amigo.” Then she leaves the locker room with the gear bag.

The camera shuts off after Manuel turns to go back to the door, the last thing it records being a piece of paper with Chance’s handwriting on it that says “Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I wasn’t meant to be a wrestler after all”.

What does this mean? Has Chance Owens decided to walk out on his contract less than six months after signing it? Will someone find him and talk some sense into him or was his match against Yuyo his last?

Selena and Deanna Frost come out, they talk about what SCW means to them, annoyed by what they heard last week. Felt it was a slap in the face to find out that way. Light in the Darkness come out. The two teams talk about respect and integrity and how it appears to be in short supply. Promo ends with both hyping up the other and saying they’ll do one thing they know they can do, they’ll wrestle and the best tag team is going to win. YUYO comes out and interrupts. Leads to Selena Frost vs. YUYO.

Selena Frost defeats YUYO via pinfall.

Josh Hudson comes out and demands to find out who will be challenging him. Asher Hayes comes out and talks about how Hudson has been running his mouth about facing Owen. We know though Hudson really wants to be World Champion again. Well, Asher knocked down one person who demanded it, and Hudson can be next.

Kimberly Williams accosts Jenni Anderson and then Blake Mason, saying she will even help fund the purchase of SCW with her money if they just give her her damn Underground Championship rematch. Alexis Quinne then catches her and Kim and Alexis brawl through the concourse before officials break it up.
Kelsai Adamson forces Chance Owens into a locker room, and kicks the camera crew out, claiming she needs to talk to him. She looks annoyed.

Konrad Raab defeats Reginald Dampshaw III via pinfall

Kimberly Williams jumps Glory Braddock to start their TV title match. Kimberly Williams wins via disqualification when Quinne gets involved and attacks her. Kim and Alexis continue to brawl as Glory Braddock looks on annoyed.

Braddock cuts a post-match promo backstage talking about the respect she wants to bring to the title. She’s not just checking boxes. Willow Aspen steps up and tells her to then prove it.

Syren and Xander meet in the ring. Syren talks about how Xander doesn’t respect her because she cares about family – she responds that what respect is Xander owed given that he just played out his own revenge fantasy instead of just doing it all. Whatever Owen saw, whatever he saw, clearly should’ve gone elsewhere, but he wanted one more run at Adam’s expense. Everyone has skeletons. Xander goes to respond and Syren slaps him. Xander steps up to her. They may respect each other’s ability, she says, but at Retribution, no title on the line, just pride. And she is proud of who she is. She is proud of her morals and Xander better determine if he is of his.

James Evans defeats Bree Lancaster via pinfall. Datura is at ringside watching. Evans wins with a small package.

Adam Allocco has a sit down interview with Jessica Winters. He deflects every answer about what he was said to have done with Alistaire by focusing on how he’ll win the World Title. After the interview, Owen Cruze comes out, says he saw footage that Adam is to blame for why Alistaire’s run in the company is done. That he was directly took him out. Adam can come clean after Retribution, but at Retribution, Owen will get it for his former friend and retain the World Title.