Cassie Wolfe vs. Konrad Raab vs. Chance Owens
Chicago, Illinois. Sunday 25th December (Off-Camera)

It's been a few hours since Christmas Day started, with me arriving home from Pakistan at ten at night to quickly dress up as Santa to drop presents off for the kids that still believed in Santa, along with getting a glass of milk, cookies and carrots for reindeer. However, it wasn't just me and Luiza, my wife, in the house. I had another guest who wanted to see me, an extraordinary guest in my life, and she was why I became more violent and destructive as of late, Minerva.

Granted, it took me many years to figure out how to become this violent, dangerous guy, but it worked out because she had been right; I held myself back for too long. The house was a complete mess, with the kids already opening their presents with wrapping paper all over the floor that the kids did need to clean up. Luiza eventually told the kids to clean up the messes of the wrapping paper on the floor. As the kids went upstairs, me, Luiza and Minerva opened each other's presents, although I didn't need much because I could get anything I asked for.

I mostly got more country music CDs from Luiza, some books about dealing with the potential condition I had at the time, and some Tai Chi techniques I do to relax myself as I always felt it benefited me more than yoga. Despite that, to me, one present was missing from all of that, Minerva's. I noticed that her stomach was swollen. Granted, we had such fun times together in bed, even back in September when we did have sex. But something was off with Minerva, like she didn't look so good.

Konrad Raab: "You alright, Minnie?"

Minerva: "I'm feeling a little sick."

Konrad Raab: "You need to use the loo, or want me to send you home?"

Minnie immediately rushed to the loo, and I didn't know why. So I sat for a while, even if it meant Luiza went upstairs. Maybe there's a good reason for that; I don't know. The fact is I may fear I've done something wrong. Sure, Luiza allowed me to fuck Minerva, and I don't think that's it. But something tells me that it's going to be bad.

When Minerva returned from the loo, not knowing what happened there, one present was left on the floor. She picked it up, even with the swollen stomach, and returned to the sofa with me as I heard Luiza closing all the doors to the kids' bedrooms. She gave me a wrapped box, and I held it in my hands before I started tearing away at present, but it was a box. I stared at Minerva hard, not wanting to open it cos presents from her to me are always unique. However, she bit me as we love that sort of thing.

Minerva: "Are you scared or what, my German Schnitzel?"

For some reason, I gulped, and I wasn't sure why I did. Especially when it came to wrapping her arms around me, which was unusual, but at the same time, biting my neck was usual for us as I groaned in a good way. It may be a reassurance thing. I opened the box, and there were three items. A picture of a baby, a positive pregnancy test and a red baby onesie saying Hello, Daddy. I had to look twice at what I was looking at, and I said to her with wide eyes and uncertainty.

Konrad Raab: "What, seriously?"

Minerva: "Yes, and don't look at me as if I've been sleeping with someone else, you stupid bastard. This is yours and nobody else's."

Sometimes she was brutally honest and called me painful names, but it was for a purpose because I did have little insecurities regarding Minerva, and I sometimes have it with Luiza too. However, when she said that, I felt even more secure. It seemed like it was just one baby from the picture as I stroked her stomach, and then we stood up, and I gave her a massive snog while picking her up with a smile on my face and a smile on her face, too, while being very careful. Minerva smiled as I gently bit her neck in return, but it couldn't be as hard in the situation I had just discovered we were in. I slowly put her feet back on the floor, and we sat down as Minerva said something about the situation.

Minerva: "You have to understand something; we both had things in the way with me with The Jackals and you with your ex-wife. I always wanted to have this with you, but I couldn't, you know, because of Drake, Kandis and Tommy. They trashed you a lot and even me sometimes when we were together, and I wasn't ready then. You understand how scary it was, right?"

Konrad Raab: "I do because you were scared of commitment. This is a major commitment, bigger than being married. You sure you ready for this?"

Minerva: "I wasn't at first, but I've got to get out of my comfort zone and start tackling them. Including my fear of commitment to someone, let alone committing to raising a living human being. I am, and being around you with the kids has made me comfortable with us being parents."

Konrad Raab: "So this is why we haven't seen or spoken to each other since September?

Minerva: "Yes."

Konrad Raab: "Minnie, that's the best fucking present you could ever give me. Please, let me buy you a house next year for you and our baby to live in."

That one thing I must do now was to find a perfectly suitable home for Minnie, and she nodded in agreement with me. No way I would allow her to raise our baby in the trailer. I mean she could still go there for holidays. However, she made a small request, which, of course, I was going to buy her a house when she told me the location.

Minerva: "I don't want to leave Miami, I've been born and raised there, and I want our baby to be raised the same way I was. I'm going to my next appointment next month, and I want you there with me."

Konrad Raab: “Of course.”

Minerva: "I will go to some of the Dirt Car and NASCAR races you do. I wouldn't say I like the sport, but you're the father to our baby, and we'll do things right. I still want to hurt and torture you, which will not change."

Konrad Raab: "I don't want it to because I enjoy psychical pain too much. Because every time I'm even near you, without doing any sexual activity, my dick gets hard automatically. In February, I'm doing Dirt Car Races in Florida and wanted you to come to watch me. It starts on 6th February and that entire week, we'll spend time together. Luiza won't be around us."

Minnie nodded, seeing how I was already taking this father role seriously and agreeing to watch me race. I already knew immediately that Luiza knew about Minerva's pregnancy without me needing to ask her. However, she kissed me quite a bit, and I was already heating up, although I did have to ask a question.

Konrad Raab: "Was Luiza mad when you told her I was the father of our baby?"

Minerva: "Not at all. She knew I had wanted one with you for years, and we were in an open relationship. So it's all good. She was happy if anything, and I told her not to tell you because I wanted to tell you myself. I know what your schnitzel wants, and it will get it. Let's go in that room."

I was all over Minerva, unable to control myself as she pushed me backwards as the special bedroom made for us opened and closed the door before things heated up. However, I had to be careful of our baby, and things headed south from there. I was with her the entire time, having sex and chatting about the baby and the future. We also cuddled for quite some time, with Minnie putting my hand on her stomach.

Five hours later, Luiza called us for Dinner to be ready; we put our regular clothes on and came up to eat Christmas Dinner. I spent the rest of the night with the kids before they went to bed, and then I went to bed with Minerva before returning to Pakistan the next day.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cassie Wolfe vs. Konrad Raab vs. Chance Owens - by Konrad Raab - 03-20-2023, 09:10 PM
“What Just Happened?!” - by Cassie Wolfe - 03-21-2023, 07:30 PM