I love AJ Allmendinger.
1 of 2
=====

==========
March 16th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

The church cemetery at Our Lady of the Annunciation Catholic Parish is quiet, eerily quiet, as dusk fast approaches on this Thursday evening in Boston, Massachusetts. It is cold outside and Angelica Jones is bundled up in a black long sleeve sweater, a black leather jacket, and an ankle length flowing black skirt. She perched atop black patent leather high heeled pumps. Her long red hair hangs straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. Jones is familiar with this setting and the eeriness of being in a cemetery as night fast approaches does not bother her one iota. This is her family’s parish. She has been a member of this church all of her life and she has visited this cemetery frequently throughout her life. Her mother and father both are buried here in this cemetery. Her grandparents are buried here in this cemetery. Our Lady of the Annunciation is home to The Jones Family. This cemetery is a place of comfort for the Jones family. Angelica is certain that she will find what, or rather who, she is looking for at this cemetery. The individual she is seeking is none other than her daughter, Kimberly Williams.

Kimberly has never been a completely stable individual due to her incredibly bad upbringing and childhood, or lack thereof. Angelica Jones, her mother, never actually got to raise Kim. As a child, Kim was raised by a sadistic foster mother who took her in and warped her mind. Kim never truly recovered from any of her painful past and, as a result, she never does react to loss the same as most individuals would. The Woman Scorned lost the Underground Championship in a winner take all match against SCW World Champion Owen Cruze at Body, Heart, and Soul. Ever since then Kimberly’s state of mind has been in question. It is evident to everyone that she is upset. Her behavior on Breakdown is evident. Her words on social media are further evidence of that. Now heading into Retribution and Kimberly Williams still does not have a one on one Underground Title Rematch against Owen Cruze. Instead she is facing Alexis Quinne for reasons that no one can quite understand. This is clearly not the match Kimberly wanted and now she is threatening to walk out on her SCW obligations.

Now Angelica has tasked herself with tracking down her daughter and trying to talk her down from the ledge. Angelica works in an official capacity as Kimberly’s manager in SCW but this has nothing to do with ensuring that she keeps her contractual obligations intact. Something far more important than Kimberyl’s wrestling career could be at stake here. Angelica’s maternal instincts have kicked in. Something is obviously wrong with her daughter and she wants to find out what it is and hopefully make it better.

Angelica knows this cemetery very well. She knows it like the back of her hand. Therefore even in the dark she can easily navigate her way through this creepy place of eternal rest to find just the headstone she is looking for, and hopefully there to find her daughter waiting. The quiet, near silence, in this cemetery makes it hard for her to go undetected. The only sounds that Angelica can hear come from owls among other birds that chirp rapidly and frequently. Still, she hopes she can find Kim before Kim realizes that she is being trailed. Under normal circumstances if Kim doesn’t want to be found then she can go undetected. Angelica is hoping that Kim’s unstable state of mind will keep her off of her game. Jones continues walking through the cemetery, following the path oh so familiar to her, until she spots off in the distance her daughter, seated on the ground just in front of what Angelica recognizes as the headstone of Kelly Kurinsky Jones, Kim’s grandmother and Angelica’s mother.

“Kim!” Angelica quickly makes her way over towards the grave. She can hear Kim sighing. She sees her daughter stand up.

“Fuck.”

“Kim, we need to talk.”

“No, we don’t.”

“Yes, we do. You are about to make a huge mistake and I am not going to sit by and let it happen.”

“What mistake?!” Kim shouts furiously. “Are you worried about me walking out on my SCW contract? Is that the mistake, mom?! Because quite honestly I am beginning to think that the only mistake I ever made was giving SCW a second chance to begin with! The only mistake I made was trusting you and trying to play by the rules!” Kim gets up in her mother’s face. “The only mistake I made was not following through with my plans to burn SCW to the ground!”

“Just calm down and listen to me…” Angelica attempts to get in a word but her daughter shoves her as hard as she can, knocking her to the ground.

“No! You listen! I told you SCW had it in for me! I told you that they didn’t give a damn about me! When I was Underground Champion SCW sat back and let Shaun Cruze blatantly sabotage me by booking me twice at Rise To Greatness. Now that Owen is Underground Champion are they going to double book him? Of course not. Every championship is being defended at Retribution except the Underground Title. Why? Don’t say it’s because Owen is defending the world title because like I said, SCW thought it was perfectly fine for ME to be double booked when I was champion. Isn’t it obvious, mom? SCW favors Owen because of his god damn last name and me? They hate me because I’m different! They hate me because I upset the established order!”

“But you have a match at Retribution. Underground Rules against Alexis Quinne.”

“Do you think I give a fuck about Quinne? Hell, she doesn’t even like Underground Rules. She never wanted it in the first place. That’s the person they’re sticking me against. I have no intention of wasting my time fighting someone who I really don’t care about fighting. So I am going to sit my ass right here in Boston on March 19th. I am not going to Dallas for Retribution. If SCW wants to fire me then they can fucking fire me. I do not care anymore and there really isn’t anything you can do to convince me otherwise.” There is a long and tense staredown between mother and daughter, Angelica staring up at her daughter from the ground where she was pushed down. Angelica sighs as she pushes herself back to her feet and dusts herself off.

“Are you done ranting?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Because I was about to say that I agree with you.”

“Huh?” Kim is legitimately dumbfounded that her mother agrees with her rant. Angelica nods her head.

“Supreme Championship Wrestling has done you wrong three times. First was when they gave you a world championship match you did not want. You openly said you didn’t want it because you didn’t feel you were ready or were worthy of it. But they put you in it because Selena Frost hated you and wanted your head on a pike and thus you in that chaotic match one year ago made for good ratings. So they used you for ratings. Second instance was Rise To Greatness when, as you pointed out, they double booked you. No one else was double booked for that event, to my knowledge. Just you. Then you were pressured into agreeing to a winner take all match against Owen at Body, Heart, and Soul. You lost the title and instead of getting your rematch, you get Alexis Quinne. And Owen, instead of having to do what you did, and compete twice, he only has to compete once. So I agree, SCW is treating you poorly and I can promise you that I raised hell to Mr. D. And if you want to walk away from your career at SCW then fine. As your manager I can negotiate that for you.” Angelica shakes her head. “But I don’t think you should.”

“Look at me, mom!” Kim exclaims as she motions to her face and body, arms, and legs. “See these scars? These are the war wounds I have accumulated from numerous Underground fights in SCW. Giovanni Aries…Blake Mason…Jordan Majors…Konrad…Lucas…Deanna Frost…Sarah Wolf…The One…Datura…I have given so much of my blood, my flesh, and my soul to that damn company and yet they continue to treat me like this! They still refuse to appreciate me and everything I have done to try and help build their Underground Division ON MY FUCKING BACK! I know I have lost years from my life from taking falls off of scaffolds, fighting in barbed wire, taking shots to the head from a chair! Why should I continue to do that, against Alexis Quinne at Retribution, when SCW will just find a new way to screw me over?!”

“I never said you should do it for SCW.” Angelica shakes her head. “SCW doesn’t deserve you. But what about your fans? The people who have stuck by you and cheered you on through the good times and the bad? What is it that you call them again?”

“My Kimmymaniacs.” Kim says softly. Angelica nods her head.

“Yes, the Kimmymaniacs. You said SCW hates you because you’re different? Well your fans, your Kimmymaniacs, they love you because you are different. You are not the same run of the mill cookie cutter wrestler that comes through those curtains. You are unique. You are special. You are different and that is precisely why the fans adore you. They love you because you are different. You want to walk away from SCW, walk away from Retribution and leave Quinne with no match. That’s fine, as a professional I completely understand that. But are you prepared to disappoint your fans? You did it once before when you and Marie walked out on your match against The House of Frost.”

“That was Marie’s idea and you know it!” Kim points out, referring to her twin sister. Angelica nods her head.

“I know. And I also remember how guilt you felt when you realized how disappointed your fans were when they realized they were not going to see you wrestle. But they forgave you. You came back and they welcomed you back with open arms. If you walk away from this match at Retribution, this will be entirely on you. Marie is no longer around to throw under the bus. And everyone knows I wouldn’t encourage you to walk out. This is entirely on you if you choose to walk away. Your Kimmymaniacs will be disappointed again and it will be entirely your fault. Are you prepared for that?” Angelica folds her arms over her chest and waits for a response from her daughter. Eventually Kim does finally break. Tears form in her eyes.

“I never wanted any of this, you know? Queen of the Death Match. Underground Queen. I never wanted any of that for myself in SCW. It thrust upon me because management decided to use me. Any and every time someone wanted to dip their toe into the Underground division, they brought me out to test them.” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “And to this day I don’t know why. I started in this company as a tag wrestler and then as a technical wrestler. Management just assumed because I’m a lunatic that I would be a great test for Konrad when he decided to turn to hardcore. They thought I would be a great test for Jordan when she wanted that Underground Rules Match at Rise To Greatness. I was supposed to be testing them, see if they were ready for the Underground, but I had never been in Underground before in my career. SCW stereotyped me as Underground. So I embraced it. And the fans loved me for it.” Kim smiles, it is the first smile she has sported in a long time. “It felt good to be cheered. It felt good to be accepted by the people, even if I had to roll around in barbed wire to earn that acceptance.” Kim reaches up and wipes some tears from her eyes. “My fans…they are the only reason I continue to do this…”

“Then do not let them down.” Angelica remarks sternly. “Do not walk away from Retribution. Go to Dallas and give Quinne the fight of her life.” Angelica embraces Kim in a tight hug.

“Fine. You win…”

“I don’t want you to take this match because I’m pressuring you to. I want you to do it of your own accord. So is this really what you want?”

“I would rather fight Cruze for MY Underground Championship. Hell, if they want to protect his scrawny ass then give me Oktoberfest. I would love to throw down with him again. I really don’t care about Quinne. I have nothing against her. But my Kimmymaniacs are paying good money to see me cause bloodshed and violence and chaos. I refuse to let my fans down.”

“You’re slowly becoming your old self.” She points to the smile on Kim’s face. “I can tell by that grin and the fact that you just now started calling Konrad ‘Oktoberfest’ again.”

“HE’S GERMAN!” Kim exclaims loudly. “What else are you going to call a raging, violent, monster like that?!”

“Fair point.” Angelica nods her head. “Just do me a favor; get to Dallas, focus on Quinne. Get through Retribution. I know it isn’t the match you want but sometimes in this game we have to play the hand that we are dealt. Besides, after Retribution is over you will get the match you want.”

“Trios.” Kim says with an evil grin.

“Exactly. SCW has to honor your Trios Cash In. From what you’ve told me, I am surprised they are going with it. But they are and it should be…well…just like you, it should be unique. Different.”

Kim hugs her mother again. “Thanks for coming to find me, mom. I can be a bit stubborn at times.”

“You get that from me. All Jones women are stubborn and bullheaded.” She points at the headstone of Kelly Kurinsky Jones. “Especially your grandmother.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Mmm-hmm…” Angelica nods her head “...her and my dad had a very unique time with disciplining me and your aunt Kayla. If your grandmother ever disagreed with him, she would just go ahead and do whatever it is she wanted to do to punish us and ignore his thoughts completely.”

“So not a very pleasant relationship? Lots of arguing?”

“There were arguments. Plenty of them.” Angelica smiles. “But they loved each other deeply. And they would do anything for each other. That’s how much I love you and your sisters, Kim. I would do anything for you. Please understand that.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

2 of 2
=======

==========
March 17th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

The traditional Irish Catholic hymn “Breastplate of St. Patrick” can be heard playing in the background in what appears to be an old, empty Catholic Church. The music continues playing even while the sound of a door opening and slamming shut is heard. The camera turns and spots none other than Kimberly Williams skipping happily down the aisle between the pews. The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match is wearing a loose sleeve vintage renaissance style traditional Irish black and green dress with a poofy skirt that stops just below the knee. She is perched atop black boots. She has both her HKW Bloodlust Championship and ‘Datura Invented’ Unsanctioned Championship title belts wrapped around her waist. She is carrying two glasses of green beer, one in each hand. Kimberly continues skipping her way down the aisle until she reaches the altar. She steps to the front of the altar and turns to face her imaginary audience. She clinks her two glasses of green beer together in a toast seemingly to herself.

“Sláinte!” With that traditional Irish blessing, Kim pours the two glasses of green beer all over herself, trying to get as much of it in her mouth as possible but apparently not being very successful. Then she tosses the two glasses aside. The sound of glass shattering can be heard, apparently she broke the glasses. Kimberly shrugs her shoulders in seeming disregard to what she has just done.

“Drinking beer dressed as a skimpy Irish lass whilst pouring alcohol all over myself inside of a Church! If this doesn’t get me a one way ticket to hell then I don’t think anything will!” The hymn is still being played by the organ. Kim furrows her brow in anger. “Shut off the damn music! My Kimmymaniacs can’t hear me!” With that command, the music almost immediately ceases. The Woman Scorned smirks and nods her head.

“Now that’s better, isn’t it? What was I talking about again? Oh yes, that’s right. Hell. I would quite like to go to hell, or heaven, either one would be a delightful change of pace to this insanely annoying purgatory that is the Supreme Championship Wrestling booking that I find myself stuck in! I know what people are going to say; Kim just complains all the time. But I cannot and will not be silenced when my precious, my baby, something I nurtured back to health, THE UNDERGROUND DIVISION, is at stake!” Williams nods her head. “That’s right, the very existence of the Underground is at stake! I am fighting for its very life! I am fighting for the heart and soul of the Underground Division!”

“Wind the clocks back a couple of years. Who did SCW book against Datura in the first ever Ass Stapling Match for the Unsanctioned Title? Me. When Giovanni Aries went from fun loving lunatic to deranged terrorist and started threatening Mr. D’s family, who did SCW send to at least attempt to put his ass into his proper place? Me. Who did SCW send to fight Blake Mason in that luxury box brawl? Me. When The Star of Tomorrow Jordan Majors was prepping her adorable ass for an Underground Rules Match, who did SCW book against her to see if she was ready and capable of surviving in Underground Rules? Me. Did I ask for this title? Did I ask to be Queen of the Death Match? No, I didn’t ask for that crown, that crown was GIVEN to me because everyone knows that there is no one sicker, more twisted, or more sadistic than I am! SCW knows that no one on this roster can take more abuse and more punishment than me! I didn’t want to be Queen of the Death Match but if SCW was going to force that moniker on me then damn it I was going to embrace it! I was going to push this son of a bitch to its limit! And I pushed it so damn far that SCW had no choice but to bring back the Underground Championship.” Williams holds up three fingers.

“I would go on to win that championship three times. I beat Jordan Majors, Oktoberfest, and DeeDee McFrosty. In the process of all of this I became one of the most popular stars in this company. Wasley Dolls are always sold out. You can see the fans in the audience at every arena we go and you will see a Wasley Doll out there in damn near every person’s hand. Not only do I get rid of the waste and protect the higher ups when necessary, not only do I give their golden children a test when they need it, but I also make them a lot of money. People pay good money to see me compete, to see just what I will do next. But I don’t do it for the money. Based on the shit I do, and the draw I am, I could start up my own promotion if I wanted to. Instead I keep only enough, just the bare minimum to pay the bills, and the rest of my paychecks go to charity. That’s just who I am. How am I repaid for what I do?” She throws her head back and laughs.

“Shaun Cruiserweight double books me at Rise To Greatness with the blatantly obvious attempt to screw me over. And then Little Boy Owen Cruiserweight screws me over, takes my Underground Title, and I warned him not to fuck it up but what does he do? He fucks it up. SCW protects him and he is allowing himself to be protected. Is his first title defense against someone who actually has earned an Underground Title shot? Hell, is his first title defense against someone who even WANTS to be in the Underground Division? No, it’s against Alexis Quinne who admits she has no damn experience in the Death Match environment. SCW gave Little Boy Owen Cruiserweight a soft ball opponent in order to protect him, just like they are protecting him yet again by not making him defend the Underground Title.”

“To the SCW braintrust out there I ask you this, when you booked Retribution did you just fucking forget you had an Underground Title? Or are you going to openly admit to protecting Owen’s pathetic ass?” Kim sneers and points a finger at the camera. “Owen, you cannot HIDE from me much longer you coward. When the time comes that I get my hands on you, and that time is coming very soon, I will maim you. I will make you bleed. I will make you suffer like you have never suffered before! Anything that you have endured in your short and pathetic in SCW will pale in comparison to what I do to you when I take back what is mine! You are a failure as the Underground Champion and it is my obligation to once again rescue the division by taking the title away from you.” Kim points a finger at the camera.

“But first you, Quinne. Someone at SCW thinks you and me fighting is a good idea. I have no idea why. The booking makes no sense to me. Whoever booked this garbage was either drunk, high, or both because this makes absolutely no sense. Why you and me in an Underground Rules Match? I have zero beef with you and you don’t even have any experience in this type of match except the one time you challenged The Golden Goose and lost. I thought long and hard about why the idiots booking this crap would decide to have me and you fight at Retribution in Underground Rules. Surely you’re not mad because I walked threateningly towards you after you got your ass beat by Owen? I mean, I’m still not pissed off at you for costing me the Television Title. I don’t get mad about shit like that, Alexis. Although it would be nice if the dimwits in SCW would run that match back. That’s TWICE I’ve beaten Glory Braddock, once by pin and once by disqualification. I think I should have won the title. But I’m not going to lose sleep over it and I’m damn sure not going to shed any blood, yours or mine Quinne, over it.”

“So why this match at Retribution?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “But then it hit me. It made perfect sense.” Williams points a finger at the camera. “SCW needs you, Quinne. They need someone else to be part of this Underground Division. Think about it, I have been so damn dominant in this division that everyone who even tries to get close gets run off. Jordan Majors? No longer in the company. Sarah Wolf? No longer in the company. DeeDee McFrosty? Ran to the tag team division. The one and ONLY person who can come close to matching wits with me in the Underground is Oktoberfest and they don’t want him in the Underground Division because they can’t control him, just like they can’t control me. But you, Quinne…they think they can control you. Just like they knew they could control Jordan, Wolf, and DeeDee McFrosty. Now they’re gone. They know Owen Cruiserweight’s time with MY championship is coming to an end. They know what I’ve done with my Trios Contract and that they cannot protect him from the judgment I am prepared to rain down upon him. I will have my Underground Title back sooner or later, Alexis. So they are preparing someone who can enter the Underground Division and try to take this title away from me. They want someone who can tow the company line. They want someone who will be their golden goose of the Underground, someone they can control.”

The Woman Scorned nods her head. “That’s right, Quinne. They want you to be their new pet. They want you to be the corporate bitch. ROLL OVER, ALEXIS! JUMP, ALEXIS! PLAY DEAD, ALEXIS! Good girl, Alexis, here’s your treat!” Kim smirks knowingly. “That’s what they want for you, Quinne. That’s the entire purpose behind this match at Retribution. They know you’re not ready for the Underground. Your first experience in this type of match, even though it was impressive, was proof positive that you’re not ready. They need to get you some experience. So once again when one of their golden children needs to be tested in the Underground, who do they bring out?” Kim curtsies playfully.

“That’d be me! Jordan was their golden child, their Star of Tomorrow, they wanted to bring the Underground back under HER mantle, under HER name, because they knew they thought they could control her. They brought me in to fight her to see if she was ready. But I proved back then that she was not ready. They brought back the Underground anyway and put it where it belonged, INTO MY HANDS! And they thought they could control me.” She shakes her head. “How damn wrong they were. When they realized that they couldn’t control me they did everything they could to keep it away from me.”

She holds up one finger. “First they tried using Shaun Cruiserweight, to book me against anyone and everyone except the Underground Champion. But I eventually got my title back.” She holds up a second finger. “Then they tried using DeeDee McFrosty.” Kim holds up a third finger. “When that wasn’t going to work they tried making me fight four other people to win the title back thinking the odds would be too overwhelming.” She grins nastily and holds up a fourth finger. “But I did win it back. They got so damn desperate they turned to Sarah Wolf of all people. I ran her out of the company.” Kim holds up a fifth finger. “Then they turned to Little Boy Owen. Yeah, he succeeded in getting the title away from me. But they see what I see, they see that his time is running out.” The Woman Scorned points a finger at the camera.

“You are just option number six, Alexis. If you want to be their new corporate pet then go for it. That’s on you. I’m just here to tell you that you are NOT ready for the Underground Division and you are damn sure not ready for The Queen of the Death Match! I respect that you’re willing to give this a try but trust me when I say that you have no idea of the barbaric lengths I am willing to go in a match like this. I have done things that will shorten not only my opponent’s life but my own damn life! I have put my body through some sick and twisted shit all in the name of obtaining a victory! Why are YOU doing this, Kim? Are you REALLY doing this just because I offended you at Breakdown? I walked towards you threateningly and now you’re offended enough to want to fight me on my turf in a death match? That makes no damn sense. But then again, I did say that this whole booking made no damn sense to me whatsoever.” She shrugs her shoulders.

“Or are you going to walk into this Underground Match to fight me because your puppet master said so? SCW tells you to jump and you ask how high? SCW tells you to put your life and health at risk by fighting the craziest bitch on the block and you’re just going to do it because they said so? I would like to think that someone like you wants to do this because you are ready, willing, and able to learn and be a part of the wonderfully, beautiful chaos that is the death match. But you yourself said back in February that you have never been in an Underground Rules Match. The one you were in, you lost to Little Boy Owen, a pathetic failure of an Underground Champion. Someone who has his limits even when it comes to the Underground. But me?” She cackles nastily. “I have no damn limits! I take years off of people’s careers and I take years off of my own! I will literally do anything and everything necessary to get what I want! So you should be afraid, Alexis. You should be very afraid of what I will do to you at Retribution.”

“You can blame SCW for what happens. They are the ones who put this together. They are the ones who decided that this match was good for business. I didn’t want this match. Hell, I still don’t want this match. But the fans, my Kimmymaniacs who have supported me through the good times and the bad times and are still supporting me to this day through some of the toughest times in my career, want to see me compete. They want to see The Queen of the Death Match do what only she can. And I will not let them down.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

ALEXIS QUINNE PRESENTS.......

RAGTAG GRAPPLE........

SESSION NINE
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, March 26th, 2023

11:02 A.M.

840 Florida Street

[*BOOMT*

*BOOMT*

*BOOMT*

[The dulcet sounds of Prince were echoing through the black, metallic speakers from in the living room through the forever home of the Johnsons. The sun pierced through the square shaped windows, adding to the decor; bright orange walls, glossy hickory brown floors, a wide, yellow sofa set placed in the middle of the room followed by a similar colored thick armchair to the left, a clear, circular marble table and a 75 inch Samsung TV mounted on the walls. Right below lied a dormant fireplace.

The house was currently empty as through the living room, through the kitchen, the door separating it from the backyard patio was opened. The patio was sheltered with the roof having clear colored louvered panels to protect from rain or shine. There was a built in fireplace, a grill towards the back, a mini wooden dining table and mounted heaters on the walls. Open to the backyard, there was a section of the yard that contained a mini basketball court, equipped with an adjustment hoop with a similar stanchion attached to the basket like the pros. The court had a moss green hue with white lines outlying the three point line and the free throw. To the right, there was a lush garden spouting up with a massive tree rooted towards the side. Further back, there was a wide marble table, fit to seat at least 12 people.

Taylor winced in his seat by the dining table inside the patio as his younger sister was behind him, squinting her eyes, twisting his curly hair into a dread. Taylor wore a tight, gray Abraham Lincoln High School tee with a black sleeve shirt underneath, blue Under Armor shorts on top of black basketball tights. ]

"God damn Jamicka."

[He wailed. His sister smacked her lips. Her arms were long but she sported an athletic build and a youthful face. Her long black hair was currently tied up in a bun. Passing through the door, their mother strutted by with her long black hair down. She wore a beige cardigan with a black tanktop underneath and black shorts with a purple and black bandanna wrapped on her forehead. Physically, she was comparable to her daughter but leaner.]

"Tay, watch your mouth."

[She hissed, passing by her kids before stepping out into the backyard.]

"I ain't even hurting you boy. Keep your head still."

[Jamicka remarked. Taylor tilted his head to the right, throwing his arms up.]

"What you mean? You going too tight. I could feel the blood in the back of my mouth."

"Why you being extra? I'm almost done."

[A grin flashed on her face before yanking Taylor's head by the dread strain she was holding. He yelped, then twisted his head towards her in annoyance. She cackled before finishing up with her strain.]

'And what is even on? This some weirdo shit.'

[Just then, their father stepped outside to the patio.]

"Can't be hating on classics, boy."

[His father spoke with gumption and his chest high. He stood about six foot even with a bulky stature and salt and pepper. He would his blue Hawaiian shirt loosely and unbuttoned, showing his bare chest along with beige khakis.]

"That's that Prince! That's that Prince. This classic shit, young fella. Better get hip to it."

[Taylor gives his father a quizzical expression.]

"Bro this man oohing like he Lisa Ann or something."

[Jamicka lets go of his strain, then places her hands on his shoulders, giving him a few pats. He briefly turns to face her. She nods. He gives a head up and jumps out of his seat, running a hand through her short dreads.]

"Like this man was tryna look all pretty and shit. Little fairy boy."

"You just don't know, young fella. Summer of 93 in the paddy wagon with your momma with this playing-"

[Jamicka flashes her hands towards her father, shaking her head furiously.]

"Daddy why?"

[She scurried back in the house, horrified.]

"You gotta know your history. You put on some Prince, with your lady, there was gon be some action."

"I don't know how. Bro had them high waters on. And he always sqealing like a bitch."

[His father scoffed.]

"And your momma would be matching him note for note."

[Taylor's mouth opened. He covered his face with his right hand.]

"Nah, nah, nah you gotta chillllll. Dad you gotta chill."

"I'm just saying boy. In my prine boy I was young and juicy."

[His father leaves his feet, bouncing back and forth like a boxer. Taylor shakes his head left and right.]

"Bro stopppp."

Still am too. You need to be playing this over that Broke Ass Boy. What's his name?"

[Taylor crunched his face.]

"You a hater for real."

"That's his name right? G League Young Boy. Ole boy look like them aliens Will shoot in Men in Black.:

[Taylor snickered, playfully shoving his dad a few feet.]

"You a hater!"

[Meanwhile, to the right of the patio, Taylor's mom had begun watering some of the plants, shaking her shoulders to the beat. His father bobbed his head a bit. His mouth opens, pantomiming the lyrics.  ]

"What you got planned today? You going to that fair today at Wharf?"

[His father inquired.]

"Later. Bout to pick up T and Lou. Do a sess at GG first."

[His mother walked back into Taylor's view. Standing by the foot of the patio entrance, she leaned.]

"How is Lou doing?"

[Taylor shrugged.]

"The usual."

[His mother placed her left hand on her hip while holding onto the garden pitch with her right hand. Her eyes drift towards her husband.]

"Clarence, is there any leftover breakfast in there?"

[Clarence pressed his lips together, bobbing his head back and forth.]

"Should be."

"Could you put some in a little container for him and his brother?"

"Got it."

[Clarence darts past Taylor back into the kitchen. Moments later, Clarence returns, handing over a container with eggs and some bacon to Taylor.]

"Ain't much but it'll do."

[Taylor receives it, placing it on the table.]

"Also, me and your mom are working on this house down in the Mission District. We about to sell it. Just need to do some wiring. Might need to build a patio set up. We need some extra hands. We tryna do this...hey! Baby."

[He turns his head back to his wife.]

"What time we working on that house?"

[She taps her chin.]

"9 in the morning. But remember I'm going to be out-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

[He points towards her, nodding his head. He then turns back to his son.]

"Tell Lou if he's interested, he can work with him for a bit. I know y'all doing your thing with the wrestling so it wouldn't be for long. But yeah, just let him know and obviously I'll pay him for it."

"Got you."

[His mother slowly saunters back to the garden. Clarence shortly follows her outside, however his body is pointed towards Taylor.]

"Before you roll, let me put the clamps on yo ass."

[Clarence glared at Taylor, sporting a grin, rocking his head in the direction of the basketball court. Taylor jokes back, laughing hysterically. ]

"You don't want that. Bro I ain't time. You don't want that. You know you washed."

[Taylor stepped closer to the edge of the patio. Clarence backpeddled.]

"Come on then young fella. Quick game to 1."

"To 1?"

"I gotta get my stretch it. Come on young fella!"

[Taylor raises his right point finger, fervently wagging it towards him. He stepped out into the backyard, following his dad to the court. Clarence located the ball resting by the left side of the stanchion before bouncing it to him. Clarence squats in a defensive stance, extending his arms. Taylor howls when his hands touch the ball.]

"Come on!'

[Clarence taunts him. Taylor begins to dribble.]

"Aight. I'mma bust your ass."

"Taylor!'

[His mother shouted from the left side of his ear, causing him to shift his head towards that direction. His mother hadn't broke stride walking up and down the garden, watering. Taylor then gave his attention back to his dad. Clarence inched a few steps closer to Taylor. Taylor raised his left elbow, creating distance by making contact with Clarence's bare chest and then stepping back. He smirks at his dad, dancing with the the ball with a few quick in and out dribbles.]

"Ooooh."

[Taylor's grin grows wide. He swings the ball from the right to the left quickly, causing his father to shift to the right. His right leg lifts up and he pushes his body to the left before dribbling between his legs and bringing the ball back to his right.]

"Almost made you touch Earth."

[Clarence slaps the court, motioning Taylor with his hands.]

"That's ok! That's ok! Let's go!"

[He takes a few more steps towards Taylor. Taylor goes for a right to left cross dribble. Clarence's eyes lock in on his son's chest. He drops his right hand, extending it slightly around Taylor's right inner thigh. His hand makes contact with the ball. Clarence taps it upward. Taylor halts. The ball escapes his view. Taylor drops his head downward. Clarence lunges, reaching out and retrieving the ball in his hands. By the time Taylor whips around, Clarence is now dribbling.]

"Fuck."

[Taylor claps his hand in frustration. Clarence snickers.]

"Let me teach young fella. Let me teach!"

[He charged at Taylor with his left arm, sending Taylor back a few feet. Taylor gritted his teeth and brought up his right arm, using his right leg as his plant leg while his father was posting him up. Another bull charge sent Taylor back even more. He picked his head up and saw the bottom of the net and his father by the rim. Clarence picked up his dribble and floated the ball off glass and into the bucket.]

"Weight room!"

[His father pumped his fist, never breaking eye contact with his son. Taylor smacked his lips, dropping his head.]

"I'm still Grand Pooba. I'm still Grand Pooba!"

[His father sticks his tongue out.]

"What you thought it was young fella?"

[Taylor avoided eye contact with his dad, who was now giving him the "too small" gesture.]

"This how y'all do right? This how y'all do?"

[Taylor clapped his hands again, tapping himself on top of his head. His father's yells of joy was like the backup vocals of a song.]

"That's some bullshit."

[Taylor bitterly muttered under his breath. He didn't waste time storming off back inside to the patio. His father galloped off the crowd, hooting and hollering.]

"Darlene!'

[Clarence bellowed towards his wife, giving her a hard smack on her ass without her noticing. She yelped.]

"Woo!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
10:15 A.M.

519 Ellis St

Senator Hotel

Room 204

[10:15. Lou's eyes narrowed at those numbers on the stove straight ahead in the kitchen. Anthony was messing with his bowl of Cheerios as his spoon scrapped every inch. There was no milk. The curtains were faded white, wholly. Bits and pieces the sun who show but the entire place was dim, dreary.

10:16.

Lou pounded the counter top. His nostrils flared with each second that went by. He suddenly turn about face, storming past his brother, down the little hallway. He turned to the left, elevated his left foot and booted the door opened.

His jaw tensed when he spotted two empty bottles of Jack Daniels located a few inches from his mother's head. She was sprawled out on the single mattress, snoring with her long black hair disheveled, black men's briefs, holes in her black and red flannel. There was a thin sheet that barely covered her body. The mattress was on the ground and the beige foam was sticking out from the sides.

"Get up!"

[Lou demanded, crossing his arms.]

"Get up!"

[Lou glared at his mother with indignation. He approached her, reaching down and violently pulling the sheet off her body.]

"Get up!"

[He shouted in her left ear. She started to stir, muttering. Lou grabs both bottles and begins clanging them together.]

*CLINK*

*CLINK*

*CLINK*

[His mother quickly openly his head before raising up her left hand and placing it on her forehead.]

"Do you know what time it is? You're fucking late!'

[Lou roared at her. Her mother sprung awake, eyes widening at how close her son was to her, banging the bottles in her ear.]

"Oh shit!'

[She jumped out of bed, still clutching her head.]

"Fuck."

[She winced when gripping her forehead and stumbling a bit.]

"You were suppose to catch the bus an hour ago!" I told you not to fucking drink! You have work at 9! You cant get fired from this one. What the fuck is this doing here?"

"Those aren't mine..."

[His mother replied weakly as she hastily thrusted herself back to the floor in the right corner of the room where her work uniform was; a red polo shirt and black dress pants.]

"Don't fucking lie to me! I told you!'

"I didn't!"

"Stop fucking lying!"

[Lou raged. His mother frantically placed her left leg inside her jean leg, then the right before pulling them up. She ripped off her flannel, quickly putting on her uniform. She ran towards the door, fumbling and falling face first on the dingy carpet right by Lou's feet. Lou's eyes traveled down to her. He tightened his face, sticking his right hand out to her.]

"Move!"

[His mother gritted her teeth, slapping his hand away. She then slowly pulled herself up and sprinted out of the door. Lou followed her out of the room into the living room, where she ran past Anthony, grabbed her gray Skeechers and left, slamming the door. Lou let a groan escape his mouth, staring at the beer bottles in disgust. He panted]

"You ok?"

[Lou's eyes grew wide. He turned his body towards Anthony after he spoke. His brother looked up with him with big, round eyes. Lou let out a sigh before placing the bottles on the table. He walked up to Anthony, tapping him on the head.]

"Sorry."

[He retorted somberly. He leaned down, touching foreheads with Anthony before kissing him on top of his forehead.]

"Are we still going to wrestle?"

[Lou's eyes drifted to the left, then his head juked on.]

"Oh.'

[He muttered to himself.]

"Yeah...but, you have to bring your math homework. Still have to finish it for Monday."

"Ok."

"You can't run around ok? Promise."

[Lou squats so he can be eye level with Anthony. He then extends his right pinkie to Anthony. The boy smiles widely, locking pinkies.]

"Promise.'

[Lou nods before standing up and kissing his brother on top of the head again. To his left, Lou saw the two bottles on the table again. He balled up his fist and slammed it on the table again.]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12:34 P.M.

Golden Gate Wrestling Academy

[From his vantage point, Terrance, Taylor, Alexis and Lou all looked like ants to Anthony. Peeking his head from inside Grayson's office, he perked up at the sight of his brother successfully arm dragging Taylor to the mat.]

"Yeaahhhh!"

[The boy waved his fist and hollered to an audience of one. Anthony grinned from ear to ear as Lou reached back to his feet. Lou then exited the ring before Terrance slid underneath the bottom rope. Terrance got into a stance and grappled with Taylor. Taylor was a step too slow, dropping his head as he moved forward. This allowed Terrance to tie up Taylor Greco Roman style and then slam him back first into the mat.

Alexis crossed her left arm to her right armpit, draping her right forearm on top of her left waist, holding her chin with her right hand. Taylor laid on the mat, stomping his feet.]

"Fuck!"

[Taylor remarked in frustration. Alexis tilted her head to the right.]

"Get up."

[Alexis ordered.]

"Drill's not over. You good?"

[Terrance leaned against the ropes while Lou returned to the apron, ready to check back in.]

"Yo Tay, you good?"

[Terrance peeked his head to get a look at Taylor's face. Taylor then slapped the mat, racing up to his feet.]

"Fuck this shit! I ain't no scrub!"

[Alexis squinted her eyes. Taylor's tone wasn't as jovial as usual. There was a desperation to it. There was anger. She then placed both hands on her hips. Taylor motioned for Terrance.]

"Come on with it. You ain't getting me again."

[Terrance gave a confused expression.]

"Yo you good?"

"Run it T!"

[Taylor started to pace around the ring. Terrance turns and glances at Lou. Lou shrugs and remains on the apron. Terrance hesitates before circling the ring with Taylor. They both go to grapple. Taylor drops his head, watching himself plant his left leg in front. Terrance fluidly gets behind Taylor, wraps his arms around his waist and then slams him chest first. Terrance rolls off of Taylor, who grunts.]

"Too slow."

[Alexis said to herself before stepping towards the ring. Taylor let out a frustrated roar. Terrance quickly turned his head to Alexis. Alexis motioned with her head for him to get out of the ring.]

"Yo. Tay. Step outside with me."

[Taylor laid flat back on the mat, staring at the ceiling.]

"Lou, T. Keep doing the drill. We'll be back.]

[Taylor reaches a seated position, slumping his shoulders. He turns and faces Alexis. He kept his lips tighten before rolling out of the ring. Lou and Terrance proceeded to take his place and begun grappling. Taylor kept his head down, approaching Alexis.]

"I fucking suck."

[Taylor replied, now glaring at Alexis.]

"For real. I'm fucking ass. Every fucking time now. I'm getting whopped. I'm ass.'

'Easy.'

[Alexis raised her head up. Taylor shakes his head.]

"Nah you see it? Like..you see what be happening."

"Yeah."

"Like I'm real shitty right now. I don't know what it is-"

"I don't now what it is either.'

[Alexis locks eyes with Taylor.]

"When you were lapping the ring, doing back springs and everything, you were rolling. You keep dropping your head. What's going on with that?'

[Taylor presses his lips. His mouth opens but then it closes. Then it opens again.]

"Sharon been...she been like saying I'm going too fast. Gotta slow shit down and shit.'

[Alexis raises an eyebrow, crunching her face.]

"Really?"

"Yeah. Like..saying I gotta work on the mentals. So she don't want me jumping around, doing this, that and the third. She been telling me-"

"Sharon's been tellign you that?'

[Taylor nods. Alexis brings the tip of her right thumb to her mouth, sucking on it for a bit.]

"She's wrong."

[Alexis' eyes grow big once those words left her mouth. Taylor kept his mouth quiet.]

"Yeah..."

[Alexis' words drifted off a bit. Then, she locked with Taylor.]

"Yeah she's wrong. You are fast. You jump really high. That's your thing. Why would you do the thing you're not good at? You know? Like...that's you."

[She places her left hand on his right shoulder.]

"There's a time and place for slowing thing down. Of course. But...if you want to do this and you actually make it, you don't want to make it easy for your opponent. You want to bring what brought you to the dance. It takes a long time for wrestlers to figure out what they're good in. You found it!"

[Alexis noticed Taylor's eyes were drifting to the left.]

"Hey!'

[Alexis' command drew Taylor's attention.]

"Hey! You found it. The minute you stop thinking and you just react naturally, that's the magic. That's the magic. Because I like you going fast. You're better going fast. Sharon's wrong. Connor? yea it makes sense for him to slow it down. You? Nah."

[Taylor now strokes his chin, thinking. His shoulders pick back up. His scowl disappears.]

"Yeah...don't let the opps up. Yeah..."

[Alexis chuckles a bit.]

"Right. Exactly what I said."

[Her words dripped of sarcasm.]

"Yeah you on to something. Appreciate you Lexi. Needed that battery pack."

[Taylor turned around and sprinted to the ring. He jumped onto the apron in one fell swoop before leapfrogging over the top turnbuckle. He poses to Lou and Terrance. Ensuring trash talking happened behind Alexis. She glared at the three grappling, then taking a step back, realizing what she had said and what he was told by Sharon.

Alexis used her left hand to rub her face as she observed and watched.
[INSERT]

[VOYAGERS]

[END INSERT]

[Camera pans open inside the AT&T Stadium in Dallas. The ring has been set up as well as the ramp. However, it's only the ropes that are prominently shown in the background. Alexis Quinne is front and center, standing by the ring apron, with a black San Francisco Giants cap with a slim black and silver varsity jacket and black jeans. Her left hand is gripping a microphone and there's a scowl on her face.]

Alexis: Yo I'm standing right here. Lot of people-

[She removes her cap, placing it on the apron.]

Alexis: Find Kimberly Williams and all of her shit real funny. Right? She's so much fun. She makes a lot of you laugh.

[Alexis' eyes drift to the left. Her tongue comes out of her mouth, licking her lips. Her eyes come back to the camera.]

Alexis: That's fine. You can like who you like. I will never tell you guys who you're suppose to like. Who you should boo.

I have no animosity!

[Alexis raises her voice.]

Alexis: For any of you. Kimberly Williams, you have never made me laugh.

[Her nostrils flare up.]

Alexis: I don't find you funny. I never have. I have always had beef with you. it's not just you though. I have something...for you. For your Mom. Your aunt. your sister. For your cousin. The entire family.

[Alexis raises up her right hand, flashing the middle finger. Her face tightens.]

Alexis: I have to hear you every week, talk about shaking up SCW management. It's corrupt. It's a conspiracy against you. You're going to bring chaos. You're an agent of chaos. Every week.

I don't believe you.

[Her words hang. She licks her lips again.]

Alexis: There's a lot of rehearsing. "I'm the Woman Scorned." I'm an agent of chaos. I staple people's asses. I'm going to boycott this match because it's not for the Underground title, right? You're going to boycott. Saying things no one says. shit you think people want to hear. We fought at Trios. End of the year last year. And you said something.

[Alexis points to the camera.]

Alexis: You said I was an "insider" as much as anyone else in this company. And...it pissed me off. Out of everyone to say that, for that to come out of your mouth. It got me.

[She presses her lips together.]

Alexis: You know I wrestled a couple of weeks ago. I stepped in this ring with Owen. World Champ. First ever Underground Rules match for me. Underground belt on the line. I was scared that I would lose years off my career because I knew I would give everything. if it meant going through tables just to become champion, I knew I would. And my shoulder, right here.

[Points to her left shoulder.]

Alexis: Still hurts when I bend it. My whole body was messed up. Still is in some ways. I lost that match. Owen was the better wrestler. I have no problem saying that. It was tough going through another title match empty handed. I'm grateful that I was even able to walk out of that ring, let alone crawl, with only bruises. And then you show up, swinging a fucking chair, telling ME what I was suppose to do.

[She brings her middle finger up again.]

Alexis: Fuck you.

[Alexis seethes.]

Alexis: It's a conspiracy. For WHAT Kim? Because you can't win a fucking match? As if you don't have your Mom who can pull strings for you to do whatever you want. Let's talk about it. Ms. Outsider! Let's talk about how..you skipped the line. There are wrestlers today who get in, have you grind on the local scene. Work two jobs, make shit. Do ring duty and build the ring. There are wrestlers who never make it who would kill to be where we are now. You never had to do that.

Because you're Angelica Jones' daughter! Of course! You can just show up to GDW in 2010 and have your first match on a national stage. Or how about..how about your sister Marie, right? Did the same shit you're doing now. When she was here, 2018, right? And she started bitching about not getting chances because when they were given to her, she would fumble them. And I looked her in the eye and told her, the way she was going, she was going to shit on the people that did support her. I beat her in the middle of the ring. Like I knew I would! And she started bitching. And she packed her stuff up and ran away.

Or how about! Or how about...your fucking Mom. Who couldn't be bothered to raise you as a kid. The Dragon. Golden Goddess. How about Shit Brown deadbeat Mom. What Game of Thrones dragon is that huh? That's what you are Angelica. A deadbeat in red lipstick.

You see Kim making some money, getting some titles, now you want to be a parent. You love being a Mom now, huh? Kim waits til after my match, when I'm beaten and I'm tired, to swing that chair at me. And there you are. Trying to talk her out of the worse defision of her life. Like a good parent. You can get back pats for that.

[The camera zooms in on Alexis' face.]

Alexis: What about your cousin, Kim? Jessica Lawsieicz. I kicked her ass , too. June 2016. She never wrestled again SCW. How many times she's going to change her hair? Kayla Jones. Let's put her in this too. I owe her for beating me . Same year. That's the Jones M.O. Shit gets hurt, blame everyone else, say it's a conspiracy and then leave. I don't trust any of you. How many times have all of you told the people you're with them before telling to fuck off?

[Alexis crunches her face, glaring at the camera in disgust.]

Alexis: These wrestling families; the Streets, the Cruzes, the Braddocks, the Jones. We want to talk about corrupt, Kim. How many peolle in your family that has ran through these companies or have had some power in these companies and abuse it? God rest his soul but Orlando Cruze, said shit. Look at this company when D's kids were fighting for control. If you're name was Kimberly Smith, you wouldn't have skipped the line. You wouldn't have missed out on ring duty. But you did and you can't relate to me.

YOU are the system, Kim!

[Alexis clenches her jaw.]

Alexis: You. The system that I tell the new guys coming in, watch out for these leeches. These leeches that use their name to cover for all the shit they do. If SCW is so bad, leave. If you want to boycott this match tonight? Go ahead. For once do what you say you're going to do. Walk out. Use your agency. You're already in other companies, right? Walk. It's in your DNA. It's what the Jones do best.

[Alexis pauses.]

Alexis: But nah. Your Mom says you're going to be here. Good. I'm glad she's here. You and entire fucking family. Feckless cowards. You nepo babies.

Fuck you, Angelica Jones. For being a coward and not stepping up to raise your kid. Fuck you Marie Jones for being a coward and leaving when shit got tough here. Fuck you Jessica Lawsieicz for not being able to stand for anything. Fuck you Kayla Jones. Fuck you, Kim.

[Alexis raises her middle finger.]

Alexis: I'm everything you say you are. I am the outsider. I've always been the outsider. Falconry, PUNK HAZARD. Even today. VOYAGERS. I didn't have a name. I didn't have the advantages that you had. I told this company why are they re hiring a woman beater in James Evans and the shit I got from wrestlers, fans, you wouldn't believe. I got death threats sent to me because I mentioned that there is rampant racism happening in this country. What are you changing, Kim? Huh?! Want to start a union? Are you putting boots on the ground, teaching the next wave how to save their money, how to train, how to protect themselves from leeches like your family to provide for theirs? Because no one teaches that. Not even your SCWs or GCWs or whoever.

I am! I'm trying, at least.

What's your cause?!

[Alexis scoffs.]

I hope this reaches to everyone in your family. They came down when I fought Kayla years ago. Let's do it again. I don't need any help. I don't need it. I don't want it. I'll fight every one of you. I'll go down in the Underground again. Body messed up and all. This is your match. This is what you do best. I'll fight all of you again. Line all of you cowards up. I know you and Marie are still doing Twin Magic in GCW. If she's under the ring tonight, I'll know.

If you are the coward that I know you are, you will be in this ring tonight. And I will look you right in the eye. And I will make you feel everything that I feel! I WILL! Kick YOUR teeth.

[........

Alexis: Down your throat.

[FIN]