Kimberly Williams vs. Alexis Quinne
2 of 2
=======

==========
March 17th, 2023
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

The traditional Irish Catholic hymn “Breastplate of St. Patrick” can be heard playing in the background in what appears to be an old, empty Catholic Church. The music continues playing even while the sound of a door opening and slamming shut is heard. The camera turns and spots none other than Kimberly Williams skipping happily down the aisle between the pews. The self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match is wearing a loose sleeve vintage renaissance style traditional Irish black and green dress with a poofy skirt that stops just below the knee. She is perched atop black boots. She has both her HKW Bloodlust Championship and ‘Datura Invented’ Unsanctioned Championship title belts wrapped around her waist. She is carrying two glasses of green beer, one in each hand. Kimberly continues skipping her way down the aisle until she reaches the altar. She steps to the front of the altar and turns to face her imaginary audience. She clinks her two glasses of green beer together in a toast seemingly to herself.

“Sláinte!” With that traditional Irish blessing, Kim pours the two glasses of green beer all over herself, trying to get as much of it in her mouth as possible but apparently not being very successful. Then she tosses the two glasses aside. The sound of glass shattering can be heard, apparently she broke the glasses. Kimberly shrugs her shoulders in seeming disregard to what she has just done.

“Drinking beer dressed as a skimpy Irish lass whilst pouring alcohol all over myself inside of a Church! If this doesn’t get me a one way ticket to hell then I don’t think anything will!” The hymn is still being played by the organ. Kim furrows her brow in anger. “Shut off the damn music! My Kimmymaniacs can’t hear me!” With that command, the music almost immediately ceases. The Woman Scorned smirks and nods her head.

“Now that’s better, isn’t it? What was I talking about again? Oh yes, that’s right. Hell. I would quite like to go to hell, or heaven, either one would be a delightful change of pace to this insanely annoying purgatory that is the Supreme Championship Wrestling booking that I find myself stuck in! I know what people are going to say; Kim just complains all the time. But I cannot and will not be silenced when my precious, my baby, something I nurtured back to health, THE UNDERGROUND DIVISION, is at stake!” Williams nods her head. “That’s right, the very existence of the Underground is at stake! I am fighting for its very life! I am fighting for the heart and soul of the Underground Division!”

“Wind the clocks back a couple of years. Who did SCW book against Datura in the first ever Ass Stapling Match for the Unsanctioned Title? Me. When Giovanni Aries went from fun loving lunatic to deranged terrorist and started threatening Mr. D’s family, who did SCW send to at least attempt to put his ass into his proper place? Me. Who did SCW send to fight Blake Mason in that luxury box brawl? Me. When The Star of Tomorrow Jordan Majors was prepping her adorable ass for an Underground Rules Match, who did SCW book against her to see if she was ready and capable of surviving in Underground Rules? Me. Did I ask for this title? Did I ask to be Queen of the Death Match? No, I didn’t ask for that crown, that crown was GIVEN to me because everyone knows that there is no one sicker, more twisted, or more sadistic than I am! SCW knows that no one on this roster can take more abuse and more punishment than me! I didn’t want to be Queen of the Death Match but if SCW was going to force that moniker on me then damn it I was going to embrace it! I was going to push this son of a bitch to its limit! And I pushed it so damn far that SCW had no choice but to bring back the Underground Championship.” Williams holds up three fingers.

“I would go on to win that championship three times. I beat Jordan Majors, Oktoberfest, and DeeDee McFrosty. In the process of all of this I became one of the most popular stars in this company. Wasley Dolls are always sold out. You can see the fans in the audience at every arena we go and you will see a Wasley Doll out there in damn near every person’s hand. Not only do I get rid of the waste and protect the higher ups when necessary, not only do I give their golden children a test when they need it, but I also make them a lot of money. People pay good money to see me compete, to see just what I will do next. But I don’t do it for the money. Based on the shit I do, and the draw I am, I could start up my own promotion if I wanted to. Instead I keep only enough, just the bare minimum to pay the bills, and the rest of my paychecks go to charity. That’s just who I am. How am I repaid for what I do?” She throws her head back and laughs.

“Shaun Cruiserweight double books me at Rise To Greatness with the blatantly obvious attempt to screw me over. And then Little Boy Owen Cruiserweight screws me over, takes my Underground Title, and I warned him not to fuck it up but what does he do? He fucks it up. SCW protects him and he is allowing himself to be protected. Is his first title defense against someone who actually has earned an Underground Title shot? Hell, is his first title defense against someone who even WANTS to be in the Underground Division? No, it’s against Alexis Quinne who admits she has no damn experience in the Death Match environment. SCW gave Little Boy Owen Cruiserweight a soft ball opponent in order to protect him, just like they are protecting him yet again by not making him defend the Underground Title.”

“To the SCW braintrust out there I ask you this, when you booked Retribution did you just fucking forget you had an Underground Title? Or are you going to openly admit to protecting Owen’s pathetic ass?” Kim sneers and points a finger at the camera. “Owen, you cannot HIDE from me much longer you coward. When the time comes that I get my hands on you, and that time is coming very soon, I will maim you. I will make you bleed. I will make you suffer like you have never suffered before! Anything that you have endured in your short and pathetic in SCW will pale in comparison to what I do to you when I take back what is mine! You are a failure as the Underground Champion and it is my obligation to once again rescue the division by taking the title away from you.” Kim points a finger at the camera.

“But first you, Quinne. Someone at SCW thinks you and me fighting is a good idea. I have no idea why. The booking makes no sense to me. Whoever booked this garbage was either drunk, high, or both because this makes absolutely no sense. Why you and me in an Underground Rules Match? I have zero beef with you and you don’t even have any experience in this type of match except the one time you challenged The Golden Goose and lost. I thought long and hard about why the idiots booking this crap would decide to have me and you fight at Retribution in Underground Rules. Surely you’re not mad because I walked threateningly towards you after you got your ass beat by Owen? I mean, I’m still not pissed off at you for costing me the Television Title. I don’t get mad about shit like that, Alexis. Although it would be nice if the dimwits in SCW would run that match back. That’s TWICE I’ve beaten Glory Braddock, once by pin and once by disqualification. I think I should have won the title. But I’m not going to lose sleep over it and I’m damn sure not going to shed any blood, yours or mine Quinne, over it.”

“So why this match at Retribution?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “But then it hit me. It made perfect sense.” Williams points a finger at the camera. “SCW needs you, Quinne. They need someone else to be part of this Underground Division. Think about it, I have been so damn dominant in this division that everyone who even tries to get close gets run off. Jordan Majors? No longer in the company. Sarah Wolf? No longer in the company. DeeDee McFrosty? Ran to the tag team division. The one and ONLY person who can come close to matching wits with me in the Underground is Oktoberfest and they don’t want him in the Underground Division because they can’t control him, just like they can’t control me. But you, Quinne…they think they can control you. Just like they knew they could control Jordan, Wolf, and DeeDee McFrosty. Now they’re gone. They know Owen Cruiserweight’s time with MY championship is coming to an end. They know what I’ve done with my Trios Contract and that they cannot protect him from the judgment I am prepared to rain down upon him. I will have my Underground Title back sooner or later, Alexis. So they are preparing someone who can enter the Underground Division and try to take this title away from me. They want someone who can tow the company line. They want someone who will be their golden goose of the Underground, someone they can control.”

The Woman Scorned nods her head. “That’s right, Quinne. They want you to be their new pet. They want you to be the corporate bitch. ROLL OVER, ALEXIS! JUMP, ALEXIS! PLAY DEAD, ALEXIS! Good girl, Alexis, here’s your treat!” Kim smirks knowingly. “That’s what they want for you, Quinne. That’s the entire purpose behind this match at Retribution. They know you’re not ready for the Underground. Your first experience in this type of match, even though it was impressive, was proof positive that you’re not ready. They need to get you some experience. So once again when one of their golden children needs to be tested in the Underground, who do they bring out?” Kim curtsies playfully.

“That’d be me! Jordan was their golden child, their Star of Tomorrow, they wanted to bring the Underground back under HER mantle, under HER name, because they knew they thought they could control her. They brought me in to fight her to see if she was ready. But I proved back then that she was not ready. They brought back the Underground anyway and put it where it belonged, INTO MY HANDS! And they thought they could control me.” She shakes her head. “How damn wrong they were. When they realized that they couldn’t control me they did everything they could to keep it away from me.”

She holds up one finger. “First they tried using Shaun Cruiserweight, to book me against anyone and everyone except the Underground Champion. But I eventually got my title back.” She holds up a second finger. “Then they tried using DeeDee McFrosty.” Kim holds up a third finger. “When that wasn’t going to work they tried making me fight four other people to win the title back thinking the odds would be too overwhelming.” She grins nastily and holds up a fourth finger. “But I did win it back. They got so damn desperate they turned to Sarah Wolf of all people. I ran her out of the company.” Kim holds up a fifth finger. “Then they turned to Little Boy Owen. Yeah, he succeeded in getting the title away from me. But they see what I see, they see that his time is running out.” The Woman Scorned points a finger at the camera.

“You are just option number six, Alexis. If you want to be their new corporate pet then go for it. That’s on you. I’m just here to tell you that you are NOT ready for the Underground Division and you are damn sure not ready for The Queen of the Death Match! I respect that you’re willing to give this a try but trust me when I say that you have no idea of the barbaric lengths I am willing to go in a match like this. I have done things that will shorten not only my opponent’s life but my own damn life! I have put my body through some sick and twisted shit all in the name of obtaining a victory! Why are YOU doing this, Kim? Are you REALLY doing this just because I offended you at Breakdown? I walked towards you threateningly and now you’re offended enough to want to fight me on my turf in a death match? That makes no damn sense. But then again, I did say that this whole booking made no damn sense to me whatsoever.” She shrugs her shoulders.

“Or are you going to walk into this Underground Match to fight me because your puppet master said so? SCW tells you to jump and you ask how high? SCW tells you to put your life and health at risk by fighting the craziest bitch on the block and you’re just going to do it because they said so? I would like to think that someone like you wants to do this because you are ready, willing, and able to learn and be a part of the wonderfully, beautiful chaos that is the death match. But you yourself said back in February that you have never been in an Underground Rules Match. The one you were in, you lost to Little Boy Owen, a pathetic failure of an Underground Champion. Someone who has his limits even when it comes to the Underground. But me?” She cackles nastily. “I have no damn limits! I take years off of people’s careers and I take years off of my own! I will literally do anything and everything necessary to get what I want! So you should be afraid, Alexis. You should be very afraid of what I will do to you at Retribution.”

“You can blame SCW for what happens. They are the ones who put this together. They are the ones who decided that this match was good for business. I didn’t want this match. Hell, I still don’t want this match. But the fans, my Kimmymaniacs who have supported me through the good times and the bad times and are still supporting me to this day through some of the toughest times in my career, want to see me compete. They want to see The Queen of the Death Match do what only she can. And I will not let them down.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x