Sal Darius vs. Jamison Logan
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, April 8, 2023 (NOTE THE DEADLINE)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Rainbow 
The scene opens in the parking lot where out of nowhere a rapid-paced four-wheel vehicle hits the pillar. The bonnet bumps in and a cloud of smoke starts coming out of the vehicle.

Jon Knots: What the… Who is that?

Simon Lyman: I guess… That is a brutal accident.

Jon Knots: Accident? That seems it was deliberately done.

Simon Lyman: I mean nobody would hit their car like that?

The driver opens the car door, takes the key out, steps out, and shuts it immediately. Sal comes into the picture; the fight world was aware of that famous iconic blublocker and that face. Darius was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a green hoodie on it. As soon as he becomes visible, the crowd starts cheering at top of their lungs.

Jon Knots: OMG!! That is Sal Darius!!

Simon Lyman: Holy Cow!! What!? He has officially joined SCW!!

Jon Knots: He busy with law suits, because he was charged with an offense.

Simon Lyman: Yeah right, wrestling fans know it. Unfortunately we can't talk about that... But SAL DARIUS IS HERE NOW.

SD: I guess I am used to chaos now, that smoke coming from my car is nothing. I have enough in my bank account, after winning it so I can get it repaired or who knows I could buy a new one. Never mind that, but chaos has always been part of my life and I have owned it. Just like you all have seen me, facing the killers in the most difficult circumstances and choking their souls out of Sal’s Paradise. So, you know me… Don’t you? HAHAHAHAHA. Their champion couldn’t hang with me, so they had to get me out of there. Anyway, the grass is greener here. But never mind, obviously where ever I step the colors come with me immediately. So that’s fine!! But whatever I just said is just noise.

Darius stretches his neck a little, takes a deep breath, lifts his face, and then looks into the camera through his world’s famous blublocker aviators.

SD: Pffftt, JAMESON LOGAN (crowd cheers). I respect you. I mean I do, considering how hard you’re working to meet your family expenses and how you were welcomed by the system. The same wrestling system fired me by charging allegations against me. I don’t care if this is a different organization, this is the same dirty business and it always has been. You deliver, you’re in for the next week. You don’t, you’re just out…

‘The Freaky Darius’ takes a moment and gets lost in his thoughts for a while. Regathers his focus and continues.

SD: It’s like… every week… You know… every week is the tryout for the next week. Trust me, I have tasted this medicine. Even if you’re the best in the business, your takeover will be temporary. Look, Logan, maybe you were approached by the best of the best Amy Chastine. Then you were backed up by the whole SCW management. Maybe you were scouted by Blackout Academy. I don’t know and to be honest I don’t care. All I know is, your people… Who you’re considering your messiah, will kick your butt out of this company if you don’t deliver. So, you better deliver tonight. But let’s say, you do deliver tonight. Logan knocks Sal out cold and pins him 123. Then what? People start considering you as the new killer in the town. But I don’t lose anything, I will get another shot and will keep getting it because I have proven it everywhere. However, YOU… Yes sir YOU… If you don’t deliver tonight, you lose everything. Your chance of being under the spotlight will start vanishing because that light will start being dim and dim. If you keep losing, it will eventually switch off. It is not easy here, but it is very easy for me Logan to whoop your ass and last thing. I said while I started talking about you, that I respect you. But just because I respect you… (slows down a little) doesn’t mean I like you (while stretching the lips wide). Because this wrestling business is creating you and that is why they gave you a shot against me. I am not here to make superstars; I am here to kick asses and today you will experience that.

Darius keeps looking into the camera but looks at a man and flips his car keys at him.

SD: You are the valet driver, right? Just get my car fixed and park it. Nice and clean… I will tip you off well. Don’t worry about that.

Sal gets out of the picture and starts walking toward his locker room and the screen starts fading away.
Logan: Trust me, Kandis, I am more than ready to fuck around and find out. The little taste you tried to deliver to me on breakdown is nothing new for me. It is not the first time that someone has come after me for any form of altercation, or in this case, simply taking you out of the equation. I am built to survive, it is not the first time that I have had to fend off anyone because of my actions, this is simply in more of a controlled environment then back on the streets. It’s funny how you wanted to deliver that taste by getting involved in a match that had nothing to do with you, that you needed to come and showcase just how mad you were because of what I did to you. It’s very telling when you think that you’re just going to use me to send a message and expect me to just sit back and take it.

Now you’re going to watch and learn how I deliver a message in return.

(Jamison smirks.)

Logan: I am not concerned with the fact that D wanted to reschedule this match. This is one that is important to Sal because the man has been successful everywhere else that coming in here is nothing more than a formality for him. You are not the first person with a resume that has tried to piggyback off of me. I am someone who has come from nothing in order to be in this business right now. Nothing is given to me, I have earned it because I have been able to showcase my ability since I was first discovered by Amy. I’ve come a long way since last year when I was in the invitational battle royal. You’re the one with the god given talent and need to prove yourself that you can hang here. I am not on thin ice, I don’t have to wrestle like I have something to lose because I came from NOTHING, Sal, nothing at all. Everything I have gained in the last fourteen months is more than I have ever been able to accomplish or provide for my mother and I. I continue to work towards bettering myself and getting stronger because the more I continue to swim in the deep water, the more I need to be ready to float above it because I haven’t let myself drown out in the streets and I’m damn sure not going to allow myself to drown here.

What Kandis did to me before we had a chance to have our match was show that I am just as much of a threat as Amy is, its also clear that Kandis is someone who’s insanely insecure and cannot fathom the idea of being denied something, it was obvious when she thought she was immune to having everything taken from her in an instant. Someone who fucked around herself and found out what happens when you’re playing to close to the fire. She knew damn well that there was a chance of having everything reset if she was tossed out of the building, I saw a chance to make an impact and I did it when I speared her right out of the building. If she was concerned with anything happening to her, she shouldn’t have been in a position to be taken out.

Just like you, Sal.

(Jamison focuses a little more, he’s been ready to really take things up a notch and Kandis’ attack might have just done that.)

Logan: There is no pressure on me, Sal, I am going to send a message to Kandis myself because I am not just simply going to roll over because she wanted to interfere. She thinks she did something but now all I have done is become more motivated to succeed and become better so when I get the chance to return serve to Kandis, I will be ready. She won’t be able to just simply brush me aside in her quest to take down Amy, I am going to make sure that I do everything in my power to show I am more than what she bargained for.

Can you say the same, Sal?

(Jamison takes a breath.)

Logan: This is not do or die for me, you are the one who is coming in fresh and expecting to have the world handed to you. I care little of where you came from because here, everyone is the same. Everyone is trying to prove themselves for one reason or another. I’m a kid who took a chance and jumped into a whole new world and it has been paying off for me so far but nothing is ever guaranteed. You are not guaranteed anything either, you could lose in embarrassing fashion and brass thinks that you are not fit to be here. Maybe you have to do what Randy Ramon did in his debut against me and steal a win because you weren’t truly capable of doing it right? Every match for me has been a chance to train and get better. I won’t lose everything if you beat me, I would hope a man of your experience and wealth would find a way to overcome a kid with little experience but I have the physical ability to change the game in my favour, it was how I was able to survive on the streets and give me the belief that I could insanely go into a battle royal with true professional wrestlers and try and win money.

I will wake up tomorrow regardless, unfazed by defeat but a little wiser.

Again, I am used to fighting for the next day and coming out the other side, I am used to going up against people that are better than me and being able to overcome them, I have never backed down and I am not about to now. There is no pressure for me to succeed, this is not the be all end all for me. I know that this company can cut me, it can cut anyone. It’s unforgiving just like life is but I continue to fight through it and survive. I have survived up until now and I will continue to do so. Now, though, I have put myself in a better position to survive because of Blackout Academy and the friends I have been making on this journey of mine. Kandis coming after me only affirms that I have been doing something right, not to mention that I have the crowd chanting for me which is something I have never experienced in my life until then. I won’t allow her to try and take that away from me too. I will do everything I can to stand in her way of Amy and I will do everything I can to stand in your way of coming out on top of this match.

Are you ready for that?

(Jamison smirks as the scene fades.)

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.