Casterillo/Total Terror vs. Scarlet Grey/Josh Hudson
SCW Television Championship
Casterillo/Total Terror vs. Scarlet Grey/Josh Hudson

1 RP Limit for singles matches; 2 RP Limit for Tag Team matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, October 16, 2019
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
The winds of change.

Ever since I left there I could just feel them swirling around me.  They were winds of anger, winds of rage, winds of not being remorseful for what happened.  I have no reason to be filled with even a single ounce of remorse anyways.  Hopefully she gets it.  Hopefully they BOTH get it.  I prefer to be alone.  When I am alone, things get done.  Case in point, I am next in line for a shot at winning the SCW Television Championship.  But who are we kidding, everyone on Planet Earth knew Total Terror did not stand a chance against the likes of me.

However the man that stands in my way, he is no simpleton.  When I look around Supreme Championship Wrestling as a whole, he is one of the very few that his head fully on his shoulders.  When the chips are down he does what needs to be done.  Much like myself, he yearns to take care of business, on his own.  It is real beings like Josh Hudson and I that do not need wanted or unwanted assistance.  Furthermore it is two like us that understand the way things work in the wrestling industry.  We are two veterans, but two veterans that can still bring change to a wrestling world that clearly needs it.

Can you just smell it Josh?  I am here in the outdoors, as free as a bird for the first time since my return here to the States.  I am here before you to let you know that to me, this Wednesday night, is not just about the SCW Television Championship belt.  Yes, I know you do not have it in your possession, and I am okay with that.  If ones like Cassidy Carter and Ace Marshall want to hold something that does not belong to them, let them.  They know the truth.  They know that they both are incapable of taking it from either you or myself.  There is no reason to get frustrated or angry about it Josh.  Besides, it will be more fun forceably taking it from them, that is after we are done competing.

I will be honest with you right now Josh.  I am not going to even think about Claiming you for the Dark.  The main reason is that I, and not many hear this from me, keep that in mind, respect you.  I know you have done some quote-on-quote good things, and also bad things.  However from what I have learned about you, you are no-nonsense and are always yourself.  It is a great respectable trait to have, as I have the same one.  Maybe you do not feel the same way towards me, but I am sure I will hear about that when the time comes.  While the winds of your mouth do not howl as much as many others around here, I am certain you will bellow out with pride about how you are better than me, and about how you will defeat me, thus defending a championship belt that you do not even currently possess.  However as you should already know, pride comes before the fall.

I hope you do not make that mistake, as honestly, you are better than that.  We both are.

Being out here, it truly is a breath of fresh air.  It may not last forever, but I am going to enjoy it while I can.  And Wednesday night, I will enjoy that too.  Even if Josh may be annoyed at the whereabouts of the SCW Television Championship belt, I know for a fact that he and I can show the world what wrestling is all about, without all the little sideshow acts that are running around.

If for whatever reason you DO want to make that mistake again Josh, and you want to prove me wrong, I will do what must be done.  Not only will I take control of our contest, but I will also win it.  I will have my arm raised, with title or title in attendance.  That part will not matter to me one bit, because the whole world will have seen what they saw several years ago, that I am not just a presence.  I am an omnipresence.  With one movement I can reach out and strike, against whomever, whatever, and wherever I want.  Just keep that in mind, as truthfully Josh, you are not a target of mine.  You have been around these parts for years.  You have learned the lessons that you have needed to learn.  I am here to take care of those that have so much to learn about not the wrestling business, but instead, life.

With that said, as SCW's Television Champion, in that position, I would make sure to teach each and every challenger the valuable lessons that they desperately need to learn.  I will pick them apart and break them all down.  Thus, you can be rest assured Josh that I am a VERY suitable replacement for you, if you are not careful.  Choose wisely this Wednesday night.  Concentrate on chasing a championship belt like a chicken with its head cut off, or concentrate on at least trying to defend what you are right now.  I truly do hope that you choose the latter, because you are better than option A.  Everyone else here in SCW would pick that option, and in the end, it would cost each and every single one of them dearly.

THIS is why they all need to be Claimed.  Do not join them Josh.  Do not be like all of those around us.  You can hold your own.  I DO hold my own, and I WILL keep changing as time goes on.  Nothing can stop me now, as there is nothing holding me back.  Wednesday night Josh, be ready, or you shall fall.

I find myself now putting my head down and walking onward as the wind continues to whip.  Tonight they just are not subsiding, nor do I want them to do so.  For once it is a welcome wind, as I do not hear her.  I am alone.  Exactly what I want.

As he heads towards his next destination, Shadron has physically and mentally stayed behind in the Poconos, in the care of her best friend.  Currently she is sprawled out on the living room couch, wincing now and again due to the pain that persists in her left arm.  It has been a week since she has arrived, coming back home from the hospital, and it is clear she will be on the mend for what could be a long time.

Miranda comes back into the room from the kitchen, bringing in what looks to be a hot soup of some variety for her companion, but Shadron shakes her head no.

I'm not hungry.  It hurts.

I know.  Just relax.  And again, thank you for getting him off me.  He has such a temper sometimes!  I- I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you.

It's fine Miranda, really.  I know I'm wincing, but honestly being in this cast with a broken arm?  It isn't what's hurting me the most.

Miranda stares intently at Shadron now.

Oh?

It hurts that right now, I can't feel him.  He has somehow dropped out of my vision, much like how he did when he left me a few years ago.

I'm sure he's still here in the U.S., being he has a championship match.  Maybe it will help if you watch with me.

I don't know.  What he does just isn't my thing.  Though I would be able to see him on television, it just isn't the same.

Miranda goes and stands right next to the couch, hovering over her best friend, looking down at her.

Hey.  I know how much he means to you.  Clearly his head is not in the right place right now.  Maybe somehow he is blocking you out.  Just for now, give him some space.  We BOTH need to do that.

I just don't like it.  How do I know if he's truly okay or not?  Just seeing his physical self inside that rectangular screen over there doesn't mean anything to me.  That is just his shell. I NEED to see inside him Miranda.  And for whatever reason, he has shielded me away.  Every time I have tried to look for him, winds have driven me back.  I cannot penetrate them.

Then perhaps it's a sign that I'm right.  Just leave him alone.  I'm here for you.  Let's just have some girl time.  That way you can heal up, and maybe eventually he will let you back in.

Shadron intently looks up at her best friend, with puppy dog eyes.

I hope so.  Um...  I guess for now, leave the soup.  Maybe I'll have it.

I'll do that.  Just call me if you need me.

Okay.

Miranda departs the living room and goes to take care of some other things around the house.  When she is out of Shadron's earshot, Shadron speaks to herself.

Please let those winds die down Lawrence.  I at least want to know that you are okay.  That's all I want to know.  Then I'll give you your desired space.  At least for now.

She does not even try to fight back a tear that drops out of her left eye.  When it's gone she sighs and looks over to the soup.  Apparently only that bowl, and her best friend, are all that can comfort her now, as Lawrence has continued to shun her out of his life.  For now he is gone with the wind, off doing what he wants to do, alone, and no doubt content about it.
Harsh Reality
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)