The House of Frost vs. Polly Playtime & Aisling
4 RP Limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, April 8, 2023 (NOTE THE DEADLINE)
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Plays off the last set of roleplays.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and not to be confused as complete or accurate representation of any beliefs, religions, etc. Please refer to research/articles by experts for that.

The Witches of Alden

”Trial”

The Edison Ballroom
New York, New York
March 26th, 2023
6:02pm

Selena fruitlessly tried to count the number of heads/faces staring at them as she, her wife, Deanna, and her mother, Alejandra stood in the center of the ballroom, surrounded by countless people in ballgowns and suits and masquerade masks, like the kind she held in her hand and her mother and wife still wore. All their eyes were on them, staring at them, including the man that stood at the far end of the room on display – the one that had orchestrated all of this – and had, just seconds ago, declared a trial on her own mother. Raphael Alden.

Despite herself, Selena took a deep breath, the tightness of the corset of her dress causing her chest to rise upward with her breath, allowing her to feel the metal of the handgun hidden in her corset. It would be easy for her to just pull it out and begin blasting. No doubt that was what Deanna was thinking, but Deanna – gods, Selena loved her for it – lead so much with her heart and so little with her head sometimes, especially in ‘flight or fight’ moments. Selena knew, in her quick scan of the room and number of Aldens, that she would have enough time for one shot, maybe two, and though she could hit Raphael and, maybe, even kill the bastard, the three of them would soon be swarmed and trampled, quite possibly broken or killed.

Casting a quick glance towards her redhead, who had just a few minutes ago, been dancing with Selena in a rather confrontational manner regarding Selena’s ‘secrecy’ in this event, the black-suited woman was not standing beside Deanna, an arm protectively around Selena’s shoulders and another around her waist, as if she was ready to fight the dozens of people in this room just to protect the Snow Queen. Alejandra, Selena noticed, had shuffled closer to her daughter and daughter-in-law at Alden’s last words.

The trial of Alejandra Grimalkin Alden…

“What bullshit is this?!” She asked at last, her voice coming out louder than she thought it could given the circumstances. “A trial, Raphael? Really?”

The refined gentleman smiled simply at the platinum-blonde’s reaction. “Of course, Selena.” He answered in that accent, which was already grating on Selena’s nerves. “You see, I’m afraid your mother committed a serious crime in abandoning her family and her obligations to the Alden family.”

“You mean marrying you?” Deanna shot back, standing proudly by Selena’s side. To her words, however, Raphael merely scoffed.

“A mere trifle of a matter, to be frank.” Raphael mentioned. “Still, there were some ruffled feathers within my family and this particular chapter of the Alden family.” He sighed at those words, though Selena questioned – after seeing such ‘displays’ in better actors like Josh Hudson and Vixen Cain – how ‘sincere’ the reaction was. “Still, we were not held in high esteem with such a black mark on our section, were we?”

There was a rumbling agreement from those surrounding the three women, causing Selena to, temporarily, look around the ballroom, reminding her of the vast number of people that stood around her – and how outnumbered they were.

“Alejandra Alden-“ Raphael started but was interrupted.

“VanHohenheim.” Alejandra suddenly shot back. “My name is Alejandra VanHohenheim.” She glared at Raphael before looking around the ballroom. “I renounced my name and place here long ago and the idea that you have tried to pull me back in against me will – not just me, but my beloved daughter and daughter-in-law-“ Selena saw, out of the corner of her eye, Deanna smile a little at the inclusion. “Is beyond reprehensible!” With authority, Alejandra tore off her mask, prompting Deanna to do the same. “The Aldens are not the law. They are not the police. You have no right or reason to hold a trial or condemn me for choices I made that are well within MY right as a woman and as a human being!”

There was a moment, brief, that those on the floor with the three women, turned awkwardly to one another, their voices reduced to a shy whisper amongst one another – Selena unable to make out any of their words.

“And what of those you wronged, Alejandra?” Came the clear voice of Raphael. “Do you deny that your choices hurt your immediate family? The clan? Do you deny that you, knowingly, went against rules and beliefs that our family hold dear and sacred to our hearts? Yes or no?”

Turning her attention towards Raphael, Alejandra narrowed her eyes for a second. “I do not deny it.” She answered. “I made my choice knowingly. I did not wish to hurt my family but I will not deny that that was an unfortunate effect of my leaving.”

Raphael smiled at that. “You spoke of the law a moment ago. Do not those that do wrong deserve punishment? Do those that were wronged not deserve some kind of retribution?”

The word caused a brief flashback in Selena’s mind to the last Pay-Per-View, and how wonderful a match she had had with Deanna against Light in the Darkness. With Breakdown drawing closer, that match, however, seemed almost pointless. She was certain the House of Frost would not still hold the tag-team champions due to the sheer odds against them of having similar scores and… she intended to go for the world title – the only way she could ‘win’ and it still be a ‘win’ and everything she had stood for in striving to be the best, raise the bar, and have integrity in SCW… again, she cast an eye on Deanna.

They would be tag-team champions again. Of that, she believed with all her heart. This was merely a distraction, a tripping-stone, in that reign. At their chance to be Tag-Team of the Year and Deanna using such a thing to further her own career while Selena fought to keep SCW in integrity as it changed hands with the sale and everything seemed to be shifting like quicksand around her.

“That isn’t for YOU to decide.” She finally spoke, eyeing Raphael. “Like my mother said, this place is not a jury or a trial or anything. None of you are impartial-“ she eyed the entire crowd. “To give my mother a fair hearing. If you want to bring about some kind of vengeance on her and our family, I suggest you file a lawsuit or something. Though-“ she recalled her conversations with her detective friend, Jean Black. “I think most of you know this won’t go far.”

No words came right away from the mass, Selena eyeing them before returning her eyes to Raphael. “We have held up our end of the bargain, Raphael. But this is where the game ends. You can hate us, find us guilty of some fictious crime, or whatever you want. But I highly doubt the staff of this place will appreciate you turning this ballroom into some kind of execution or whatever you have planned. And not even with your money, would you walk out of this unscathed and you know it!”

The older man gave a tilt of his head and Selena could almost see a spark of respect in his eyes directed to the Snow Queen. Still, the moment passed, and he gave a nod of his head.

“I see you have anticipated the worst.” He answered. “We are not barbarians.” He shrugged. “We are not murderers. However, we believe Alejandra does owe the family something for her selfishness.”

“Fine.” Barked Alejandra. “What do all of you want?” she asked, turning around. “You want me to pay money? ‘Officially’ banish me from the family? I don’t really care at this point!” she turned back to her daughter, her eyes suddenly brimming with unshed tears. “I just want to go home.”

Biting her lower lip, Selena turned back to Raphael – steeling her resolve with a cold glare. “You heard her! Make whatever fictitious declarations to appease your egos that you want and let us go!”

“Very well.” Raphael shrugged his shoulders without any sign of frustration. “Elders of Alden.” He once more spoke to the few people that had made their way to the center around Selena, Deanna and Alejandra and removed their own masks. Again, Selena spied them, taking in their features. They must have been older than her mother, some of them white, some of them colored, some of them with white hair, or gray hair, one still had black hair despite looking older than Alejandra. Still, they all looked at her mother. “Alejandra Alden, forty years ago, abandoned this family and her obligations to it. She betrayed her family and the ideals of this great group. I have now brought her here to face judgment.”

Selena did her best to avoid rolling her eyes at the blatant pageantry of Raphael’s words. She doubted that any of this was truly heartfelt by the wealthy man. He clearly wasn’t fazed by his ‘arranged-marriage’ to Alejandra being cancelled years ago, nor did he seem to hold any grudge in his tone towards her mother. No, this was clearly just him finding a way to further ingratiate himself into the Alden family, maybe earn some goodwill or favors by solving this forty-year-grudge some of them held for her mother escaping a destiny she didn’t want.

Still, feeling her mother’s hand in hers and giving it an affectionate squeeze, the Snow Queen could only feel pride at her mother’s actions – and proud to be her daughter. A woman that had been told her destiny at a time when it was even less considered for women to have any thoughts or feelings of their own compared to Selena’s age at childhood – and Alejandra had defied them. She had chosen her own life, her own liberation – like Selena had when she had chosen to gamble everything she had on one night in SCW at the End of the Year event almost ten years ago. For a moment, the platinum-blonde considered what her mother was like back then, when Alejandra had made the choice to run away.

Was she anything like me?
Did she question fate and life?
Was she afraid? Did she have any hope?
Or did she live it day by day – afraid someone was going to come and bring her back?

For Selena, it was her stepmother, Anastasia DeCarlo, that had been a figure of fear when she had started wrestling. The woman, back then, had seemed so much more powerful than Selena, and it had taken years for Selena to grow as a wrestler in ability and wealth before she knew she was far more than her. Still, Anastasia would always be more calculating and smarter than Selena, the Snow Queen knew that much. Hell, she could probably have given Vixen Cain and Ravyn Taylor a run for their money as the smartest people in SCW. It had only been Anastasia’s desire for redemption and reconciliation with her stepdaughter that had led to her demise.

The clearing of a throat regained Selena’s attention to the present, forcing her to gaze back at Raphael Alden as he continued his diatribe. “…to lay to rest this matter once and for all. Alejandra Grimalkin Alden-“

“VanHohenheim.” Alejandra repeated strongly, defiantly. “I know you heard me the first time.”
A whisper of a smile traced across Raphael’s features. “VanHohenheim. You stand accused of these crimes that I have mentioned. Do you understand?”

“Sure.” Alejandra stated, unflinching. “And let’s not wear this out. You want me to admit my guilt? Fine. I’m guilty. I did it. I ran away. I left the Alden family behind and renounced my connection to it forty years ago. Now? My last name is VanHohenheim. I am married to Jonathan VanHohenheim, formerly Donovan Frost, with a son and the most wonderful daughter I could ask for, as well as the most incredible daughter-in-law I could ever hope for her.”

Again, Selena spied Deanna beaming a little at the mention - When will she believe that she is just as much a part of this family and as important as I am or as the children are? Selena wondered for a second before her mother continued. “Honestly? I never thought of any of you. I was glad to be done with all of you. Blasted witches…” she growled at them all. “Thinking yourselves superior than so many others with your meetings and gatherings. Why would I want any part of that? Where my life is ‘planned’ for me? Where my destiny is laid out with no say from me? Where words like ‘love’ and ‘fulfillment’ have no place? I didn’t want it then. I don’t want it now!”

Her last words echoed through the room, the vast majority remaining silent as Selena gazed at them all, her hand ready to fly into her dress to retrieve her concealed gun the moment she needed to.

“Elders?” Raphael tried. “She has admitted her guilt. Your thoughts?”

For a moment, the elders spoke among themselves in quiet discussion. A few moments passed, the only sign of such time going by was Deanna impatiently tapping her foot. Despite herself, Selena leaned over for no reason other than her desire to, to kiss her wife’s cheek, immediately getting her wife’s attention, emerald eyes staring at hers. “Maybe I love you.” She whispered, as if she could convey all her apologies for her secrecy and actions in those words…

Deanna merely smiled, reaching up a hand to caress the taller Frost’s cheek. “Maybe I love you.” She whispered back. “Ready to run in case things go sour?”

Selena smiled. “I already planned a route.”
“Fire escape on the right-“
“-By the punch-bowl…” Both women finished at the same time in their whispers, their familiarity and love for one another overriding the negative emotions their ‘dance’ had stirred up earlier. Meanwhile, the group of ‘elders’ had turned their attention back over to the trio.

“Alejandra-“ the tallest one, dark-skinned with a soft voice, spoke. “We… we appreciate you coming here today.”
“You do?” Alejandra asked in surprise.
“For what it is worth…” he continued to speak. “There is no ill-will from any of us for your actions. Well it saddens us and many members of the family, the life of an Alden-witch is not for everyone. The fact that you felt compelled to live without seeking help or advice first, well… that speaks volumes more about us than it does of your character.”

He stopped to take a deep breath, allowing another elder, a shorter woman with features that were Asian in appearance to Selena – possibly Korean, Selena wasn’t sure. “That being said.” She spoke curtly. “We cannot deny the damage your actions have done on this family. We have lived in New York, a charter of this family, with this stain on our name because of this situation.”

“Oh come on.” Deanna tried. “She can’t have been the ONLY Alden to run away from home. Maybe she ran the farthest, but come on!” The silence Deanna received from all was enough for her to grow uneasy, the redhead shuffling back to Selena.

“As such.” The woman spoke again. “We have decided that, for the sake of the Alden family, we must exile you from the clan.”

“Fine.” Alejandra shrugged. “Do what you have to do-“

“It’s not that simple.” The man spoke again. “It will not just be you. But you, your daughter-“
“Fine by me.” Selena shrugged.
“As well as the rest of your family.”
“Don’t care.” Deanna shrugged.
“Including your brother and sister.”

The last words were like a lead weight dropping in the stomachs of all three women. The only sound was a ‘What?!’ that rang through the room as Sage moved into the center, wearing a blood-red gown and matching mask. Beside her, Sage walked forward, his face, even with his black mask on, a look of utter shock.

“Now hold on a minute!” Alejandra barked. “Exile me! I’m fine with that – but Sage and Caius did nothing wrong! They’ve been nothing but loyal and supportive of the Alden family.”

Selena, meanwhile, was at a loss for words, every fiber of her being, however, screaming at the unfairness of this.

“We cannot simply dismiss this case as caused by one person. Your father’s actions, your choices…” explained the male elder. “The entire family played a hand in this and, thus, must all be held accountable.” He reasoned. “If exile is what you desired, than those that lead you to that decision must also be held accountable.”

“That isn’t fair!” Deanna shouted. “Guilty by association? That isn’t justice!”
“Deanna’s right.” Selena shot out. “And without Caius and Sage, you never would have found us. You owe them for all of this, not Raphael.”

“Our decision is final.” The short woman stated. “Caius and Sage, along with Alejandra will be-“

A loud rapping was heard, like a cane striking the wooden floor, causing everyone to turn around towards it. For some, eyes went wide, gasps were heard, and others merely backed away, creating a pathway from the source of the noise to the trio of women standing in the center, allowing Selena to see the dark-skinned woman, old but strong-looking in terms of sheer will. Her hair was black, Selena guessed from dye or something to that effect, but the way she walked, her cane clicking on the floor with authority with each step, the black gown she wore that held an older but, still trimmed, figure - What must she have looked like in her youth? Selena wondered – resonated respected and authority.

Slowly, the woman made her way towards the trio, eyeing Selena and Deanna for a moment before taking the necessary steps towards Alejandra. It was only then, seeing Selena’s mother, that the older woman sighed. “I can still see you.” She whispered, her eyes brimming with unshed tears. “You’re still there, baby girl.”

Despite herself, Alejandra seemed to deflate in front of this woman, as if seeing her for the first time in years…so many years…

“Mother…” she whispered. “You look…”

The woman smiled good naturedly. “I got old.” She answered. “Happens after 40 years. You as well.” She gestured towards the white hair of Alejandra’s. “I never could stand to see white-hair on myself. Your father wore it so much better.”

A sombre expression fell upon both their features. “I heard he passed.” Alejandra began before the woman held up her hand.

“Hush now.” She whispered, her voice adopting a protective sense of urgency to it as Sage moved in closer to stand by her sister and mother. “Let your mother take care of this matter.”

She turned to the crowd, immediately gathering their attention. “You know me.” She stated with commanding authority. “You know what I’ve done for all of you. What I continue to do for this charter of the Alden family.” She turned to eye the elders. “What I have done for all of you.” She added. “So, grant me a brief recess to speak with my family and discuss our options.” She gestured to the food tables and band playing. “Go back to partying and we will continue this discourse in an hour.”

The elders seemed to hesitate but one look from the woman immediately caused them to nod in agreement.

“Come.” The woman ordered to Alejandra and the others. “We’ll use one of the rooms over there.” She gestured to one of the conference rooms down the hall, ushering all involved: Selena, Deanna, Alejandra, Caius and Sage towards it, the music continuing as the others in the mass of people resumed their partying in earnest waiting.

Entering the quiet room, Selena turned around, her hand in Deanna’s, as everyone else gathered in. Immediately, the elder woman that had ‘ceased the trial’ was upon Alejandra, wrapping her arms around the woman gently. “I know we have a lot to speak of, but I thought I would never have this moment again.”

Despite herself, Alejandra gently wrapped her arms around the woman as well, holding her as the barest of sobs came from the shorter, older woman. Slowly, Alejandra released her, eyeing her for a moment with a gentle expression before turning to Selena. “I suppose introductions are needed.” She guided the caned woman towards Selena. “Selena, I suppose you can guess-“

“Freya Alden.” Selena answered. “My grandmother.”

“Indeed I am.” Smiled the older woman. “And I suppose we have a lot to talk about…”
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
OOC: Deanna's post. Promo only. Takes place day of Breakdown.

[Image: tetXUW1.gif]

The camera opens up to the site of tonight’s episode of Breakdown. The arena is empty, seats devoid of fans as the camera moves in, taking in the sight of the empty ring that is illuminated by arctic blue and white lights, a slight, cold mist rolling around the ring. Closer, the camera draws until the shot is changed to that of a red-haired woman sitting on one of the turnbuckles. She is dressed in her wrestling attire and her arms rest over her quads and knees, contemplative.

What a mess… she whispers before looking up to the camera. How else can I put it after last week and that hell of a match?

Well, I can say a lot of things. Talk about a lot of things, I mean. But-
she shrugs I better start congratulating basically everyone that walked away with a title. The new World champion, United States champion, Adrenaline, Tag- she winces at the last one she mentioned before continuing. Television- I won’t congratulate Kimberly Williams because there is nothing honourable or integrity-filled with what she did to get that title. She won it on a ‘specialty clause’ and nothing else. If she were playing by the same rules as the rest of us? She wouldn’t be the Underground champion, so I have no respect for her or what she’s done.

Still… like I said, things have changed. I am no longer the world tag-team champion with my wife. I came up short. I let… I let myself lose focus.

Maybe it was because I wanted so badly to become World or Adrenaline or United States Champion so badly. I mean… What other chance would I get for such titles? There’s rematches coming out next pay-per-view, number one contenders for those titles too that need their shots… none of that involves me where the singles titles are concerned. Hell, despite beating most of the contenders for singles titles like The One, Aisling, Cassie Wolfe, and Konrad Raab, I wasn’t even considered for the contendership matches last pay-per-view. And maybe that came with being world tag-team champion or something… I don’t know!
the frustration is heavy in Deanna Frost’s voice. But I… I try to smile and I try do what is right while, at the same time, trying to find my own voice and place in this company… and to see people I beat get picked over me time and time again… yeah, it stings. It hurts. And then to lose the one thing that was making me happy here, the tag-team title that I shared with my wife… I just…

She exhales loudly before slumping forward a bit more. I don’t know, I just don’t know…

The camera stays on her for a moment before a pale hand reached over to rest on her shoulder. Gazing up, Deanna stares at the kind face smiling back at her. Go ahead, darling. Selena Frost whispers, gently caressing her wife’s face before moving back. Deanna gazes at her for a moment before taking a slow breath before gazing back at the camera.

I can’t change what’s happened. I know that. Tonight, everyone’s gonna be handed their belts. Matches will be assigned and rematches will be made. I can’t change any of that nor can I take away anything that came out of that match.

But that… that also applies to what I gained too.
her emerald-gaze steels and her posture grows straighter. Like the feeling I felt when I heard that official’s hand slap the mat for the three count when I pinned Josh Hudson TWICE – the former United States Champion and new World champion. Or the feeling of making Owen Cruze – the former world champion and new United States Champion – tap out to my Consortium.

My points may have been ‘reset’ in that match but what I accomplished? What I did? You can’t take that away from me. I brought the world champion and United States champion down in one match. I went toe to toe with the best in SCW and managed to leave my mark!

So yeah, that match hurt me in a lot of ways. But in many ways, it steadied my resolve here. Because a year ago? Even a month ago? I wouldn’t have gotten close to that! Almost a year ago, I was Adam Allocco’s plaything with his ‘five moves of doom’. Now? I bring two world champions down! What does that say about me? What does that say about what I can do or how much more I can learn or how far I can go?

A smile comes to her face at the possibilities.

I don’t know but I want to find out. I need to find out! And the first step is to remind everyone that, even without a title, Deanna Frost is as dangerous and ready to go as before! And I’d be lying if there wasn’t some personal satisfaction in this for me regarding tonight’s Breakdown match. Because it was Polly that took my falls away on a technicality of ‘leaving the building’. She clicks her tongue at that memory. Yeah, that part stings and sucks at the same time – ‘stucks’? Does that word work? Maybe… Anyway, I’m not mad at you for that, Polly. Honestly? You took advantage of a situation and the rules made by someone else. So, props to you. But it did hurt to lose all those points I worked so hard for. So, I’d be lying if I wasn’t looking forward to this match tonight with you and Aisling. Because not only do I get to remind the world what I am capable of, I get to get in a few good shots on you for that little ploy last week, don’t I?

And it’s sort of apropos, isn’t it? Is that the right word, Selena?

The voice comes from off camera. It is, hunny.

Right, apropos. Because it was your group, the Playgirls Three that launched The House of Frost into the tag-team contendership and we’ve never looked back since. We’ve risen to the occasion and met every challenge. Hell, let’s be honest, were it not for this match and the crap stipulations, we’d both STILL be the tag-team champions. But if The House of Frost needs to re-establish itself as THE team in SCW? If we need to start from scratch to get back the complete pair of the world tag-team champions, then what a better way to start than by not only beating the team that got us there in the first place as we begin to clean the slate, as it were, from Kimberly Williams pitiful games to get back the Underground title? Selena?

She looks ahead of her as the camera shifts over to the center of the ring, where the Snow Queen, Selena Frost, stands.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. she smiles at the camera, adjusting her iconic braid that contrasts with the dark colors of her own wrestling attire. I won’t waste anyone’s time with the situation I find myself in with Ace Marshall. That’s not something I think will last for long without a ‘correction’ as it were. Instead, I am focusing on the tag-team partner I wish to team with in my wife and tonight’s match. Because The House of Frost still represents integrity and passion in SCW and the tag-team division and wherever else we wish to go.

She sighs for a moment. Which is why neither Deanna or I have any regret of refusing your ‘help’, Polly. Yes, I don’t like Glory Braddock. I don’t trust Glory Braddock. I did before and she abused my beliefs, mocked my goals for the company, all while touting around a warped version of the United States title, a title I fell off scaffolding for. No, I don’t like Glory Braddock or trust her…

She takes a steady breath through her nose. But no one – NO ONE! – deserves what you two were doing to her…

Selena’s hands seem to tighten into fists at the memory: the idea of an individual locked in a small space – Selena’s known case of claustrophobia playing to her for a moment before it is Deanna’s turn to take her wife’s hand into her own, regaining the Snow Queen’s attention and focus as she gazes at the Queen’s Guard.

It’s okay… she whispers, earning a nod from Selena, the platinum-blonde returning her attention to the camera.

No one deserves what you two did. Maybe Glory isn’t going for the belts for the right reasons – for the integrity of the championships – but for that Supreme Champion status. But we settle that in the ring! We settle that in wrestling by showing our passion for the titles and all they represent! We use that passion to overcome the challenges – outwrestling and outperforming those that don’t care as much. We don’t win by suffocating our opponents in crates!

I’ve fought Glory Braddock with the world title on the line before and, when she wants to be, there are few people as hard-working or honorable in their methods as her! Even if I don’t like her, I won’t deny that!
Selena breathes.

That remains the difference between The House of Frost and The Playgirls Three. You don’t care about the ‘how’. In your minds, the ends always justify the means. But that’s where The House of Frost differs. We don’t want to ‘win by any means’. We want to win by being the best. By being the best wrestlers to step into the ring. We want to win through heart, passion, strategy, and integrity!

The Snow Queen crosses her arms over her chest. So, consider this a lesson from us to you, Polly and Aisling. A lesson and a reminder of who we are and what we can do. Because, while last Breakdown shook us, it did not break us. While we are no longer the tag-team champions together, Deanna and I remain the top tag-team in SCW today. And whether I knock you out again, Aisling, with the Glass Shard or Deanna brings one of you down with the Burnout or the Consortium… you are going to understand the stark difference in our levels tonight.

Because SCW does not need YOUR methods, Playgirls. The SCW Universe does not need your ‘Playtime Box’ or whatever you call it. It doesn’t need your ‘games’ or your ‘questions’. It needs to live by the words in its name. Supreme Championship Wrestling. It needs to have the bar restored to the level of integrity. It needs to be what the SCW Universe believes it can be – what they deserve it to be! And tonight, you will need more than a box and a warped perspective to take us down and stop us from showing just that!

She smiles a little as Deanna settles in front of Deanna, kneeling down on her knees to rest her back against the front of Selena’s legs.

If nothing else, I can assure you of that. Believe it!

And Checkmate, bitches!

The House of Frost smile in their positions as the camera slowly fades to black.
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
Season 3 / Episode 42 / Helping Hands