Erik Holland vs. Sal Darius
Erik Holland vs. Sal Darius

2 RP Limit
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Monday, April 24, 2023
22/04/2023

The fight fans/viewers from all over the world, tune in to their favorite sports YouTube channel ‘BT Sports’. The black screen gets covered with alphabets in fancy colors ‘Ariel Helwani meets Sal Kulina’. The screen catches Ariel and Sal on two different video icon images. ‘The Sex Vibe’ was half naked with his blublocker aviators and Ariel’s screen was on the left side. The video call was connected and the interview was underway.

Ariel: Alright, what a pleasure this is to be talking to one of the biggest superstars in the wrestling industry. The guy who just in 3 fights was chosen to fight the main guy of the company. The guy who backed up, his talk with his amazing performances. ‘The Freaky Darius’ SAL DARIUS!! Sal, how are you doing my friend?

SD: Really good Ariel, I liked the yellow bright collar shirt. It’s my thing.

Ariel: I mean who could pull off florals, bright colors, and Hawaii shirts better than you?

SD: You did!!

Ariel: Really, did I?

SD: Indeed... Indeed!!

Ariel: Well, thanks!! But Sal… You just started your career and almost became the champion in 3 fights. What would you say about that?

SD: Nah man, you know? No need to cry over the past. The plan is to take over, take motherfuckers out and that’s it.

Ariel: Okay. But… What happened with the previous organization Sal? I am sure, fight fans and Sal Darius fans would love to hear the story.

SD: I mean I don’t want to face the lawsuits again, so I can’t take names. But I did become their champion, but I was trapped. Someone I trusted the most, trapped me.

Ariel: By trapped, you mean… Did they put a pack of dope in your locker room?

SD: Yeah dude, respectfully none in that company could hang in with me. I defeated them all, in 3 fights I was about to hit the heights and then they dirty me like that.

Ariel: What was Charlie’s reaction? I mean the owner of the company.

SD: Umm, see? If he would’ve been loyal to me… He would’ve protected me. I had nobody, the friends I had in that company were there. But obviously, their hands were tied as well.

Ariel: Are you still in contact with some wrestlers from there?

SD: I mean… It is not like I started my career there. Do you know? I have been training/wrestling all my life. So, I did fight some of them before in circuit wrestling shows. I have wrestled with them as a team or against them too. So, it’s that kind of business. Shit is just unstable. Sometimes, you have to team up with people you hate the most. It's wrestling business. It’s crazy.

Ariel: Are there any regrets?

SD: Regrets? In terms of what?

Ariel: Like… You almost won the main title and…

SD: Nah nah, nah, almost? ALMOST!? Ariel? Come on man. I beat their champ. And to me, I am the champion. I think I should be fighting Josh Hudson directly or at least the contenders already. Like Owen Cruze or somebody. Because I have been the champ already? Do you know what I mean? Give me the big fights. I am here for real. Put me in the big leagues, I am an OG.

Ariel: But you lost against Logan? I mean he is fresh in this sport.

SD: I wasn’t interested. Did you see that match?

Ariel: I did. I do watch your stuff a lot.

SD: Didn’t you notice? How quickly I was trying to just get rid of that fight?

Ariel: I mean I could sense you being frustrated; you were just trying to hit him with a knee-jerk?

SD: Indeed, I was.  Fuck yes, I was. Give me the big fights. I am a bigger fighter!!

Ariel: So, you think you should be fighting Josh?

SD: Why the fuck not? Do you have any doubts?

Ariel: I mean you’re an incredible competitor. No doubt, but don’t you think in this new organization you got a lot to prove right now?

SD: Fuck the organizations' dude. It’s the wrestling world, they are all connected, and if I am under contract with the 20 years old wrestling company, after getting fired from somewhere. Just like that? That means I am the biggest draw.

Ariel: Right right… So when you came to know that you’ve been sued. What was your reaction?

SD: I had an idea of what happened. See I don’t worry about the stuff I have to face the next day, I just live in moments. So even after I came to know that. I smashed a big thick bimbo and came like an animal. Had a few drinks and then I was ready to be on the court the next day.

Ariel: Alright, wow. I remember when I met you at the first post-match conference. One of the journalists asked you a very personal question, after which you left the room. Does your past still affect you in any way? Considering how were you raised? Or the recent situation of the previous wrestling company?

SD: I am a superstar; my life is happening and lively. So, fuck that! Still solid in my business, where I perform and get paid.

Ariel: What’s next for Sal Darius?

SD: To take over the wrestling business, smash a lot of bimbos, drink a lot of pina colada and break some orbital bones on the battlefields.

Ariel: You have a match against Erik Holland next. What do you think about this match?

SD: I punk’d him backstage and I will beat his ass in the ring as well.

Ariel: Do you think that’s a fair matchup?

SD: Sure, I mean… At least I am fighting an experienced fighter and not any bitch kid from an academy. Do you know?

Ariel: What’s the plan after the match?

SD: A blow from a cute brunette.

Ariel: But how do you see your match against Erik?

SD: We will see, he better beat the shit out of me, or it is going to be a long night for him.

Ariel: Does that mean if he doesn’t finish you up, then the fight is going to be never-ending?

SD: Yes exactly, nobody has finished me for real. Do you know? Finish me if you’re that good Erik or whoever.

Ariel: We also saw you flirting with Jaina. What’s up with that?

SD: Oh yeah, she is into me.

Ariel: But…

SD: Ariel I need to go man.

Ariel: Just one last question, it didn’t look like that. How could you say that?

SD: Eyes!! Eyes Chico they never lie. Hahahahaha!!

Ariel: Hahaha, right. Okay Sal, good luck ahead.

SD: Thank you, Sir!! Have a kickass weekend.

Ariel: You too my man!! Take care.

SD: Take care.

Ariel: That was all from today, for more update from out channel. Subscribe our channel and click on the bell icon.

The screen starts to go dark again and the virtual interview ends.

23/4/2023

The Instagram users who follow Sal catch him live on his story. There was an empty beach with a couple of blondies laying down, but immediately a white dude with an athletic build appears in the picture, with an open buttoned floral shirt and boxers. The fans from all over social media start messaging Sal.

SD: Ayoo!! Lara!! Babe… Would you be a dear and get me a drink?

A blonde in a bikini serves Sal his drink.

SD: Thank you (Kisses the lady on her cheek).

Sal takes a deep sip.

SD: Ahhhh!! Okay, so I ain’t interested in your messages. I need to say something here. First of all, the people at my workplace are pretty mean. I asked Miss Lancaster for a water bottle, just because I was thirsty. And she said… She said she is not my assistant. Come on? I mean Jaina, can’t you serve someone some water? That’s basic decency. I mean I would do it for free if someone asks me. Maybe Jaina you’ve got a lot to learn, not to mention basic humanity. Thank GOD, you’re not in some NGO. You would’ve been fired until now. You know what? If you would’ve fed me some water Jaina, I would’ve fed you with the alpha organic honey. It comes from inside me, just like a waterfall it runs from these abs, and depending on your hard work you get the quantity. And all types of beautiful love it!! I mean you name it!! Latina, ebony, redhead, blonde, and who hasn’t tasted Darius' delicious cum. Miss Lancaster no disrespect!! But you’re missing an alpha male here. But hmm!! Maybe you would like me when I beat the shit out of Holland and prove myself a little here. I am not a sex freak; people misunderstand me as a sex freak. But I am a giver, just like a messiah. Just like Jaina here, won’t be getting a good size male stick. I would give her that… I am a pro wrestler, an entertainer, a model, an icon, and an NGO worker. NGO which is not registered. Because if your minds were a little stable to think… Think about it… I serve the community, especially the ladies and the best thing is… Ladies coming from everywhere.

Sal stops for a moment and stares at the camera.

SD: Oh okay, this comment caught me off, guard. ‘Holland will whoop your ass’ Do you know who I am? No way. You’re just a wrestling fan!! You’re an SCW fan. Who just watches one show and loves to watch it? That’s it!! Kid, go research a little about me. I have taken on way tougher guys than this Polish bitch. It is not your fault. You guys are not worth my attention, I was thinking to do a Q&A with you guys. But you guys’ suck. Honestly, you do!!

Darius switches off the camera and the session ends...

TBC