Sal Darius vs. Willow Aspen
2 RP Limit

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 PM Friday, May 5, 2023
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Willow Aspen knew she wasn't alone. As she pulled herself to her feet, she looked around her bedroom, confronted only by a shadow. She flinched...

Voice: "You have not done as well as promised."

Willow hangs her head slightly, but still looks at the shadow.

Willow: "There have been complications."

Voice: "Your father knew of complications, and still overcame."

Willow: "I will overcome too..."

Voice: "How? By being a pushover? A lackey? By laying down for the likes of the idiots and transients of SCW?"

Willow: "I'll get back up."

Voice: "You are running out of time."

She sits up with a sweat-drenched look of terror in her eyes. Her chest heaves.

Voice: "Right the ship, child... or your father will be paying you a visit very soon."

Willow: "How do you know my fa..."

Voice: "I have advised your father from the beginning. As such, I have been aware of your... mistaken existence... for just as long. He didn't speak of you because there was nothing to speak of. I hold out hope that you are able to prove him wrong. But after Glory... after Colleen... my confidence wanes. Do not make me have to return again."

Willow doesn't answer, hearing only footsteps as the shadow exits her bedchamber. Standing up, she moves to the door, locking the deadbolt before holding herself up on the door. The scene fades...
The scene opens in the locker room, where Sal was standing in a beach outfit. It was some Hawaiian shirts and floral boxers. ‘The Sex Vibe’ was bent down and adjusting his wrestling bag.

Sal: Ohh, you f****** idiot!! You were giving them the view of my ass? Take a few steps back and give me my space!! They better sign up for my only fans if they want more of me. Free content isn’t available… Did you get me? I’m serious. Did you get me?

Cameraman: Yes sir!!

Sal: I mean you’re doing your job; I understand that. I also understand that you suck at your job and why they got you here… But be a little reasonable. Anyway… Wait… Where the fuck are my aviators…

Sal bends down again towards his bag, for a moment he stops and stares at the cameraman. The cameraman changes his camera direction.

Sal: Yes please, thank you!! That booty of gold isn’t for free. I mean… It isn’t for you to shove your thing in it, but it is one of those museum antics. You gotta pay!! Ohh yeahh gotchyaa!!

Sal wears his famous blublockers aviators

Sal: Okay, Daddy is ready!! Soo who do we have today? Willow Aspen? Stop, honestly stop!! Why are they doing this to me? Do you know why I am doing this other stuff? Including my onlyfans and all that. That’s because I don’t have the time, to worry about my opponents. Why? Don’t I worry? Maybe this company isn’t giving me any competition. I heard I will face a lot of competition here, but no way man… I have started my onlyfans, I am going to start selling my fresh organic honey and maybe I will become a daddy. Oh, wait I am a daddy to a lot of senioritas out there!! But a father. I meant and maybe then a grandfather and maybe then. Some young dude beats me. Because I can’t see myself being tested here at all. You give me an untrained fighter? The chick threw a punch for the first time in the tryouts and you set me up with her? I think that’s unfair to me. Give me a challenging opponent for fuck sake. I am going to wrap her up, really quickly. Trust me on that. Also next week!! I gotta a surprise for you all, I will break a news. Do not forget to tune in!!

Sal smiles and the screen starts fading away.